DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.12/10 5.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"Excellent experiences. Once of my orders somewhere lost. After contacting the customer service, I got two option: get the money back on my dx account, or resending the order. Great service"

"am buying different things from dx.com for 2 more than years and am very happy with everything. Recently have ordered more items and one of them was missing , but I only had to wait about 3 weeks after asking them about it, and they have reshipped the item to me. So I'm really satisfied with the customer support."

"Very bad experience. Company providing 3 different shipping numbers. After 6 weeks item delivery still in progress. Nobody in the company knows where is the item nor care to find beyond proving the same doggy tracking site. No response from manager. Totally wrong customer service attitude. Will move this purchase to my credit provided for fraud, get my money back and never will see this company again. Avoid!!!!

----- edit: DX had time to response to my reviews yet when comes to managing my order, nothing is done. What a joke customer service! Information provided by DX its only partially factual, to fit their damage control strategy. As the item is not delivered after extensive delay I asked DX to cancel my order, return my money and deal with their shipping company to find their parcel and retrieve it. Purely by failing on basic order management they deserve to loose business. Unacceptable. Consider this as customers exposing doggy companies. You just lost most in missed business then you get for this shabby transaction, exactly zero once my credit provider chases it. Good luck DX.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-14-2015

“Dear krb123,
Sorry for the inconvenience. There must be some misunderstanding.
About your package,due to custom security check, we just changed shipping channel once,which was switched from Chinapost to Netherlands post.
BTW,we are always following up on your case.You have ever filed a ticket# DA1F5094E030494C8E227DEF57DD7D68 on 1/15/2015 11:24:19 PM and our CSE girl replied you on 1/20/2015 8:48:37 AM.Since from that,you never gave us a reply.
Now I tracked your package on http://www.17track.net/en/.
It has arrived in the country of destination.
Could you please contact your local post office to check?
If you have any further query,please reply us in the ticket DA1F5094E030494C8E227DEF57DD7D68.

DX Team”

"took 11 days for order to ship. Unable to track order from number provided. Thank god I used paypal. I'm not sure how this company has such high ratings I would advise to avoid it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2015

“Dear nonyabiz185,
Sorry but give me a chance to explain.
You placed this order on 1/29/2015 3:44:17 PM and we shipped it on 2/9/2015 7:19:25 PM.
We often need about 7-10 working days to prepare the items since you bought our ordinary items,not MVP.
Please track the parcel on http://www.17track.net/en/.
Here it is:
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
Please understand that,the reason you are unable to track is not we delay the package,but the post office hasn't updated online information in a timely manner.
Anything else,please contact our ticket service or live chat service.

DX Team”

"Waited 3 months for my order - nothing. Contacted customer service and got the run around."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2015

“Dear ve5ra?
Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is a replacement order,which was shipped without tracking code,neither.
It might be lost in transit as it has no tracking code.
About this package,would you like us to refund or refund as store credit?
Please confirm with me via the ticket system(ticket#D616E52FC75943C7A7E127F2442CC7A4).

DX team”

"My experience of buying the DX are excellent.
I bought more products, they are all duly arrived without any damage.
With products'm very pleased and the price you pay.
I would particularly highlight the kindness and customer care team members dx.
I have ordered the product and it is misplaced, and dx is immediately taken care of how to solve this problem and offered me more options. I chose the same product, and we sent the same without additional paid.
Buying on DX is safe and good quality.
All praise for workers DX and it is a pleasure doing business with you.

"I ordered from dx various things. Only one time had a problem with shipment (somewhere lost), but after contacting the customer service, everything solved. I had two option: get the money back on my dx account, or resending the order. Fair treatment."

"I recieved a broken display for my raspberry and after a couple of e-mail with DX-services I send back my part and I've good back a new one a few weeks later. Just fine. Thank's"

"*BUYER BEWARE*

Ordered a wireless mouse from them over 4 months ago and never saw it. Emailed customer support who sent out another one to a verified address and same result. I will NEVER order from them again. Thank God they only robbed me of 7$

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

“Dear thereelthing,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Since your order is without tracking number,it often takes longer time than the ones with tracking code.
Actually this order was confirmed as lost and we arranged a new order 141231001035087660 to ship your package on 1/3/2015 11:22:27 AM. Usually customers have to wait about 2-6 weeks.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package delay",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will take full responsibility.
Could you please open a ticket to contact us if you don't receive your package within next 2 weeks?
Thanks.

DX Team”

"Very good, everything was as espected."

"Ordering was easy, as always. This time it was also processed quickly and reached me quickly as well. Products were good and the quality was nice as well. Bang for the buck for sure!"

"Many orders proceeded, but only one didnt arrive. I think it is a great score. Many products are cheaper than in my coutry, so buying still worth the try."

"Multiple orders over the years 10-15 or so. Always delivered quickly and well packed and never broken. 100% satisfied."

"I have purchased 5 light bulbs from DX. These items were quite fragile and delicate so that they can easily be broken during the freight but the bulbs were really in good condition when I received them. Only 1 of the bulbs had a defect but it was most probably caused by the manufacturer since the filament was broken. The issue handled very professionally by the DX customer services team and the amount of the bulb was fulfilled as a store credit. I will definitely shop again from the site. "

"purchased a portable TV from Deal Extreme-DX just after Christmas. Still has not arrived ,the goods have tried tracking my goods with no luck been told my order number does not exist. Contacted the site countless times through emails,live chat still no response & no goods or refund. I am pissed off being ripped off.!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-08-2015

“Dear helen_golec,
Sorry but I check the correct order number is 141230001033364045.
You can track it on http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RS207573967NL.
2015-02-04 14:11

The item is on transport to the country of destination
It is still in transit.
Could you pls wait patiently? It may be delivered soon.
I have also created a new ticket to follow your package.(ticket reference#DE36DCB1BC474767BBD57693AD235227).
You can come back to contact me there.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.