DealExtreme - Coupons

"I ordered two solar cars. 25 days later, I received them but one didn't work. I wrote an e-mail to DX.com and they sent me other car for free. "

"I like the products of DX. Never got problems with delivery. Shipping could be faster but for the prices its ok to wait a few days longer."

"I'm satisfied with prices and they send item rather fast, but I had some problems with tracking number and it was a bit difficult to make a ticket about it. Unfortunately, they don't give e-mail for contact, or I didn't find one."

"I bought a lot of goods from 1 usd to 300 usd and each time came around 20 days. If the goods must complain, so it's no problem too, intended to ensure on-line chat, where they react immediately to questions and complaints team is also very fast and always not satisfied solutions to both strany.Jsem this trade very satisfied and prices are unrivaled."

"Good shopping experience.
Very good prices and, depend of the shipment metod, no much time to delivery.
Customer service (on live chat) solved my questions very fast and clear.

"Decent customer service. Maybe a little slow but they always get back to you. Had a DOA item and they dealt with it great."

"I have used DealExtreme for over five years. I quickly adapted to the fact that their items can sometimes take eight or nine weeks to arrive, and simply made sure that I ordered items that were not urgent. From dozens of orders, the occasional one failed to show up within ten weeks, and their customer services immediately resent the same SKU as soon as I contacted them. All was well...

...until this year. For some reason they have started using "Malaysia Post" (DX are not in Malaysia; I am not in Malaysia). Using Malaysia Post (let's call them MalPost) seems to have the same effect as flinging the packages into a black hole. They've simply stopped arriving.

No problem. Ask for them to be resent, right?

Customer services this year has been brilliant. Absolutely incredible. As long as all you need is someone to respond in broken English "please wait some time" again and again and again, they are PERFECT. If, on the other hand, you actually need some, y'know, SERVICE, then you're out of luck.

Perhaps the DX.com forums can help? Nope. It seems that if you say anything bad about DX.com on the feedback forums, you are immediately trolled by a small (but overwhelmingly pathetic) mob of unemployed freaks, who depend on their six dollars of DX.com affiliate credit each month to such a great extent that they virtually live to ridicule anyone who suggests that DX.com could possibly bear responsibility for DX.com packages failing to arrive with their customers. It seems that the actual DealExtreme staff even encourage this incredibly offensive barrage of educationally-subnormal jibes and logic that would stump even The Riddler from the 1960s Batman TV show.

tl;dr - DX.com bad bad

"una excelente manera de comprar cosas a un bajo costo, deberian mejorar las actualizaciones en el sentido de la disponibilidad real de los productos y asi poder despachar las ordenes de pedido en forma completa y en un solo envio; no en forma parcial."

"Great service. Good quality for great price. Service for customer issue is outstanding. Negative is the waiting time for the goods to arrive to your destination."

"If you're prepared to bide your time and wait for it, buying from DealExtreme is a great experience.
Pay a little extra for tracked shipping, and you can keep an eye on your shipment.
Been buying from them for literally years now.

"I am ordering from DX every month. They have nice high quality gadgets with low prices. My favorite eshop. Eshop is really clear and fast."

"I have used DealExtreme a few times and have generally been pleased with their service. However of recent their quality of shipping has decreased which has left some items in orders not being delivered. In saying this DX has responded very well and have dealt with the complaint in an efficient manner.
Prices for items are very cheap and the range is extensive.

"Very bad experience for me ! For the first time I buy at DealExtreme, two orders made on 06/02/2014, not received yet. Their response to my email is always the same: "Please, wait another 2 weeks" For over two months now and I can not get a refund. I buy a lot on another Chinese site that gives me satisfaction: Great prices, free shipping and fast enough (1-2 weeks since qq time) and refund or return if not received, without discussion, and huge selection! I'm not likely to return to DealExtreme ! Update 2014/08/21: Once again (for the third time), DealExtreme asked me to wait more. Today, we are on August 21 and the date of the order on June 2. Will you be asked me to wait much longer? Tired of waiting, I ordered one of theese parts in Banggood and I received it in two weeks (Less expensive and free shipping too). My choise is done !"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for your order. Please kindly understand free shipping takes long for the arrival.

If you still don't receive the two orders another one week, please contact our ticket service, we will confirm the address with you and ask help from post office to check your order, then we will give you solutions, please no worries.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Best Regards
DX Team”

"It is not the first time I order on this website and i am very satisfy about all my items.
Recently, I was a issue with an order. It never arrived.
I contacted their sales services and they resolved my solution fastly. Very good services and helps.

"Constantly ordered and I will continue to order products from DealExtreme (dx.com). Cheap goods with good quality and free shipping - what else is needed for the online buyer?

All Time of orders from this online store with me there was only one case where I did not receive to the ordered goods. Using the system of tickets, we have solved this problem with the store manager and they sent the order again, and free.

I am very satisfied.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.