DealExtreme - DX Reviews - page 2 - dx.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.76/10 4,871 reviews

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,885)

"I had problems with some LEd Lights I order. One of it was defective, other two of it were damaged after 2 months. But Fortunatly DX have a great customer service solve the problem. I will certainly continue to shop in DX. "

"The website USD.DX.COM listed and still lists the item I ordered as in stock with a handling time of 2-4 days and delivery of 3-5 days. I ordered the item. After seeing the status did not change from "paymentprocessed"(or something very similar) I sent DX and email and was then told it actually was not in stock. When I asked if I could change the order to a different item and I would pay the difference, I was told no items were in stock and I should wait until the next Monday and it would be back in stock and would ship. The next Monday came and I was told the item was still not in stock. I asked that my order either ship or cancel I have received no response. How can they list so many phones as in stock and ready to ship if everyone of then is out of stock? One of those two pieces of information is obviously a lie. I have not received the phone nor have I received a refund. They have been having issues with the site as well. When trying to check order status and account information on USD.DX earlier this week all I got was an SQL error. I advised them of this and was blown off. One of the emails I sent them around this time just got bounced back from their SMTP server.
If you ask me inventory control this bad is no accident. The website and email issues added on top of this make me believe that USD.DX is having some serious issues and should be avoided or at best considered a high risk gamble.
I have ordered from DX before both using personal accounts and as a business and I have never had an issue to this extent obviously. Normally I would let the good out weight the bad but given just how poor I feel this experience has been I will personally avoid this site and I will recommend all others do the same.

"I have bought several times in DX and always the experience was nice and safe, some times I have requested the refund, and I have received the money again. DX is an excellent internet portal to buy gadgets"

"Great store, good support in case of questions or problems with products. I like it and keep coming back :) "

"Awesome store got defective item once and issue was resolved wery profesionaly and cost effective.. heartly recomend"

Rating 8/104/5

"I have experience of buying various sort of products from DX for a half of year. There were some long-time delayed orders, but all of them were shipped. Also during the Lunar Chineese New Year were some problems with feedbacks to my tickets, and a delays with shippement. But all problems were solved. By the way all the products I have purchased, were good packed and were not damaged during the transportation, and also they matched to photos and description. Only one thing makes me sad, almoust all items are tripping to Russia for about mounth or two."

"I like to much buy on DX, they are very fast, excellent products, low prices and are very attentive with anything customers needs. I strongly recommend."

"I placed an order with this place a month ago, and because the order is under $15.00 they would not provide a tracking #. I have been trying to get in touch with a live person to find out how much longer will I have to wait and I cannot seem to reach anyone. Save yourself a lot of time and some money DO NOT ORDER FROM DX-dealextreme!!!!"

modified review reply posted Apr-06-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry to say we only provide tracking number for order higher than $15.
Your order is lower than $15 and it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months, please just be patient to wait.

Best Regards”

"Ótimo site, produtos de boa qualidade e preços muito bom eu recomendo a compra... Faço dropshiping e meus clientes são extremamente satisfeitos. realmente recomendo"

"I have made more than a 50 orders from then and I didnt have a single problem. 2 times my items were lost by post office, and dx.com refunded me all my money.
They have best support and ticket service, warranty and overall user experience.
If you want to be ceratain about your money, product warranty, support service and to have overall easy user experience dx.com is way to go.

"I have procured several items from DX.com. I have encountered problems during the process. I have received defective items, some are not to specifications. I discuss the matter with DX. The customer care staff is very understanding and friendly. Always, to my experience, they are with the customer, with sincere intention to help you to get the problem solved. They know for sure a customer comes out with a report/complain because they feel bad or unsatisfied about the transaction. I ordered a screen protector for my Android, its size differed by 02mm. DX accept the fault, apologized and refund the value. Moreover, didn't ask me to return the item too. The value of the item is small but DX's act won a customer. I returned twice a phone for small defects on it. DX accept it without making any argument on the issue. DX handled the issue to my entire satisfaction. I love DX. I trust DX.
Ekanayake.

"I had a problem with a SD card that I received damaged, and Deal Extreme answered me immediately and accepted the returning and replaced the card in 15 days. The service is perfect"

Rating 8/104/5

"I am long time customer, everything was fine till last few months, when most of my orders were delayed in China's customs. Some of them were resend from DX, but I never received new ones either."

modified review reply posted Apr-03-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the unreceived order.
We found your new order 140325001045745432 as replacement for lost order was shipped out on 28th March, please just be patient to wait.

Best Regards”

"Three time's, my family used the services dx.com. And what i can say:
1) Great prices, a huge selection of products.
2) Packages arrive in Vladivostok during the month. So, no problems with delivery had not even once.
3) The real problem dx.com that goods shown as available, may not be available in stock. And then, you need to communicate with customer support to change your order / refund.
Or wait until the item will be available (dx.com automatic return money after a month expectation, if good don't arrive in stock).
4) I spoke twice due to lack of stock goods, with support in the face of Sonia. In general, service support solved my problem and help me )))

So, i am pleased with shopping at dx.com.

Rating 4/102/5

"I was pretty happy with their service up until November 2013...I made $108 order that still didn't even leave China...IPS tracking says package was sent like 10 times, but never actually left China, wtf?"

modified review reply posted Mar-31-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting long for this order.
Please check Ticket Reference Number: 107F748C12E3457FBF1E34AB26EF40A0 , please kindly confirm the address with us in ticket and keep in touch with us there, we will contact post office to check further about this order and reship or give you the refund.