DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10

"Great store, very serious and professional.
I received back the amount of an order that never arrived. They were very kind and helpful.
Thanks!

"I like this store, all the products are good, shipping it's OK, customer attention it's very good, I recommend it."

"Very good products at a low price. When need help, the staff is very quick."

"Great products at low costs, always buy the DX."

"DX is a nice shop, but after more than 70 orders. One package never reach me. After 3 months of waiting, I opened a ticket. They made me wait more than 2 weeks of ticket blabla asking always the same thing (3 times my address and ask to wait more and more) before sending me again the package. If you have a quality problem (that will append with Chinese product) they will be nice and partial refund or pay you the shipping to send back the item. After all this years I buying from them I am really disappointed. The shipping can be very long, but I think after 3 months, we can consider that the package is lost. I was waiting very impatiently my package... Normally it takes 2-3 weeks to reach Switzerland."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2015

“Dear maclovers,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
About your order 150119001048209216,our post office confirm lost.
We have issued refund 11.23USD to your paypal and reset a new 3USD gift card.
About gift card details,we have sent the information to your email.Please check the content of your ticket#15FA3689422640868F6744681763C348.
Anything else,please contact us again.

DX”

"Very cheap products with free shipping cost. Lots of things you can imagine. Buy everything you need with a low low cost. The only thing you need is a little patience because the product came in two weeks, if you want to be free postage."

"Now called DX SOUL. I ordered from them because their site says they use US shipping and item would arrive in 3-7 business days. LIE! After order I get shipping info that says order is coming from China! It's already been 4 business days and item hasn't even left CHINA!!! I paid more to buy from them because of the promised ship time. I could have ordered from ebay for cheaper. These people are deceptive and liars. There are WAY better sellers out there
that do not lie and mislead their customers. Please use them and avoid the aggravation that I have had to deal with.

“Dear burndaddyUS,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
All our items are shipped from China,including US DIRECT items.
3-7 working days for delivery is calculated after shipment.
US Direct ensures that all the products can be supplied within 48 hours.
You placed this order on 3/14/2015 2:21:58 AM and we shipped it on 3/17/2015 1:31:09 PM.
Please wait patiently for the update on package.
If you have anything else,please contact us by live chat service or ticket service.

Have a nice day!"

BurndaddyUS has responded...

Your website is still deceptive and implies that products are shipped from the US. And there you go lying again, item was NOT shipped on 17th. Item is still listed as NOT shipped (today is the 19th) and anyone who has ordered anything from china knows damn well that it will NOT get here in 3-7 days. Period.

I stand by my original review.
There are better sellers than this. Use them.

modified review This review was modified by burndaddyUS on March 19 2015 08:28:36 AM
modified review Rep reply posted Mar-18-2015

“Dear burndaddyUS,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
All our items are shipped from China,including US DIRECT items.
3-7 working days for delivery is calculated after shipment.
US Direct ensures that all the products can be supplied within 48 hours.
Please wait patiently for the update on package.

DX”

"I like to buy products in DX because I know I'll never lose so paid. They are very honest and helpful. I recommend"

"I'm a costumer of DX since 2010. In this 5 years I always been satisfied. A few orders I had problems, but the Ticket Service is very good.
The last order that I received, DX sent in time, but my country (Brazil) have a big delay. I know the problem is not DX, because with the tracking number I saw the package arrived in my country fast.

"This was my first order and for my sadness it didn't reach me after 2 month.
So dx really need to make the shipping proces better.
The customer service is ok, even though i didn't receive my order they refund it, and nou i am waiting for my money.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-18-2015

“Dear mojopower,
Sorry for letting you wait.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to your credit card.
It is gonna take about 3-7 working days for you to recieve the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.

DX”

"I submitted an order on December 4 2014. unfortunately I forgot it for a while. When I remembered it, I contacted DX. They found the package had disappeared during transit. I was very impressed with how quickly I got the answer, and the helpfulness staff at DX showed me. They immediately sent a new package to me. It was a nice experience. I've never had any problems with DX. Cheap and good company. :-)"

"I'm satisfied with DX services and it is good place for shopping."

"Great help from DXteam. You always get one answer. Did not receive the pack but they solved the problem in less than 1 hour. Is that quick enough?"

"Good prices with free shipping, they give good responds if there is something wrong, i had a package that not arrived, but they return money to the store credit."

"I ordered an item about 6 weeks ago, it arrived after two weeks but it was not the correct item I had ordered. I placed a complaint in the system which I had not gotten an answer from for about 3 weeks.
I complained again and again and again, back and forth for about 3 more weeks and the final offer I received from them was as followed:

Dear Valentin,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Whether it can be used by you or any of your friends? If it's ok, you can keep it and don't need to spend time returning it to us. And we will also offer $5 store credit as compensation, is this ok for you?

Have a nice day!

as if I would ever buy anything again there....

THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

“Dear vale_nerding,
Sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
Offering you 5USD store credit is not our final solution but only a suggested compensation.If you don't agree,we will request you to return this wrong item back to us.Once we get the item,we will make full compensation to you.
About the returning shipping fee,if it is less than 60% of the wrong item(s) value and less than $40, we will cover the actual postage according to the shipping receipt you provided.
BTW,we have replied you in the ticket#7630BE4098FE4D9FA93117761F3CE899,please follow up the guidelines to return the item to us.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.