Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-08-26

Best price, good service

"Numerous orders from dx.com and finally globally satisfied. Accepting PayPal payment. Shipping and delivery is quite long but generally in line with the expected delay. Customer service is very efficient and helpful through web-based forms. In case of problem, they find a solution very easily and efficiently: re-shipping or refund (including return shipping fees for out-of-order item)."

2016-08-22

Been buying since 2008, will never ever buy again

" Order: 160817132028273302

I've been buying from DX since 2008. I paid extra money for this site as they offered "EXPRESS SHIPPING" of 3-5 business days. I have waited 5 BUSINESS DAYS and they haven't even shipped the order yet. Their sydney number is unreachable and says its disconnected. Their customer service is pathetic and speaks to me like I'm not a human and says 10 days for delivery. They took my money and did not ship my product yet. This is the worst service you have given me ever. I'm thinking to never buy from you ever again. Never buying from this website again

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

“Dear hzkbdbah,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

The stock is always changing. We should get item ready tomorrow. You can try other phone numbers if sydney number is not available temporarily.

Please be reassured. If you have other request, you can get back to our ticket service#183D77DBFD0B4EBD93E0B7E0A2E9F11B.

2016-08-18

CS serivce is good

"I have lost my product during the shipment.
But Deal Extreme can let me choose to have refund or re-ship the product.
Though i wait a bit long, but the experience is good

This review was modified by quickptc on August 18 2016 06:37:11 AM

2016-08-15

Very satisfied

"I have been ordering products at DX.com for about half a year. My experience with them has always been pleasant. I had cases in which my money needed to be refunded. Without any trouble I always got my money back. I needed a refund due product sold out and some payment error with the store credits.
Their products are what you should expect them to be for such a price. Cheap items tend to have cheap quality. Though branded products are the real deal.
I will definitely keep shopping here.

This review was modified by Meliodas on August 15 2016 06:33:29 AM

2016-08-05

Payment Verification

"They ask for you send copy of Credit Card, ID, Credit Card Bill and when you send they Cancel your Payment and send refund. First time to buy from dx and the worse thing to do is buy from this company."

Rep reply posted Aug-08-2016

“Dear mp_azeredo,

We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

We just want you know the verification process is required out of security reasons
regarding every order paid by credit card and paypal. Please understand, to ensure every transaction is legal, we would require our customers to provide us with necessary materials.

Since you have contacted our customer service team, we will follow your case via ticket service#F0E30DA4A87C4C4EBE24375A1E2C4798.

2016-07-29

The best services cheaper prices

"The best services cheaper prices
DealExtreme

******
Worth 10 starlets

This review was modified by 9864541 on July 29 2016 01:24:02 PM

2016-07-20

Dont order from here!!!

"I ordered a battery for my phone on the 6th of July. The package wasnt shipped until the 11th. Nine days later, on the 20th, im wondering where are my things. I contact customer service, worried. They told me my package was coming back to them. WHAT !? So you mean to tell me all this time, im thinking my package is on its way and it really wasnt. Then on top of that i have to wait an additional 5-10 more days. I've ordered from other foreign websites and i get in a week in a half, I never had to experience some bull crap like this. I'm sorry, never again will i order something from here."

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2016

“Dear james_anesha,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
We can feel what you feel. This is indeed annoying.
We deduced that the reason why your package is on the way back is because there is a battery in the parcel, which is likely to be detained by custom.
Due to this, we've left a message to our warehouse staff to see if the whole package will be shipped by another carrier or not.
If you have anything else, please report to us in the ticket#96DD72DF39E74826A5490555339BA65A.

2016-07-10

Can't speak to the quality of items that never show up

"Last year in the spring I ordered some 18650 batteries for a summer camping trip. They never showed up. It took until winter to get a refund. This year, I ordered some other items for camping. Hammocks, charging cables, etc. After 20 business days I contacted DX to let them know I haven't received the package. Wait a few more days was the response. I waited another week. I was asked to wait longer. And longer. It's now two months later, and I've returned from the camping trip the items were purchased for, and there's still no sign of my DX package. When I contacted them to let them know I've already returned from the trip I hoped to receive the items for, they asked me to send a picture of my problem so they can try to remedy it. Not sure exactly how I'm to photograph a missing package, maybe just take a picture of an empty counter top? Tracking information stopped with an in transit status in late May. It's now two months since I ordered the stuff the DX has been utterly uninterested in sorting out my problem. I purchased replacement items from local retailers for the trip and no longer even have use for the items lost in limbo."

This review was modified by RofoMcTokey on July 10 2016 09:15:38 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-11-2016

“Dear RofoMcTokey,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience there caused.
After confirmation with our logistics carrier, your order might be lost during transit, which is unexpected.
Sorry again.
We've applied full refund for your order and you will get money back in 3-7 working days.
Please be reassured. If you have anything else to query, you can get back to our ticket service#5390A5B5D4D4400083DB2A4CB65F8B15.

2016-06-27

4 times I ordered from dx and had issues 4 times.

"For me everything went wrong with deal extreme. Orders were delayed or not shipped at all. Orders shipped were never arriving. Fighting for refunds i finally got granted but only for Store credit wich i put down to a new order at europe dx. However today after 1month the first parts arrived but only 3€ worth of parts from 60€ valued order ... However shipping times were rated at 4 days. I wonder how long to wait until the Rest arrives. In total i am dissatisfied with the quality of the products, shipping times, customer service.... everything basically. I order alot online but I have never been so frustrated with a company."

This review was modified by Dude1984 on June 27 2016 06:58:16 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-01-2016

“Dear Dude1984,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience you've been met.
We checked your EU order 160603135065177151, all items have been shipped out, which are split into 4 packages.
Please track them on http://www.17track.net/ and most items are in "handed over" status, which means they will be delivered to your house soon.
They are a little delayed as EU countries intensify custom security check.
We suppose you would get all items next week. If you have anything else, please contact our ticket service or live chat service.
Thanks for your patience in advance.

2016-05-30

Excellent webstore. Good retailer.

"I am a customer of DX for almost 6 years, ordering rather variety of goods from toys to electronica components and consumer electronics. Actually DX was first huge online-store I began to work with. Must admin, that level of service and quality of goods were rather high all the time, except some moments with a laser leveler, arrived with a crack on its body and a watch, ordered and payed but never arrived. As a result, I war refunded with 25 % of that laser leveler (I am satisfied) and It was appeared, that I was refunded with the whole sum for that watch.
So, I am almost completely satisfied with my cooperation on DX.COM.
Shipping always is it time with a rather good packaging.

ordered 2 month ago, and still nothing

"shipping is taking stupidly long. Customer service is ****, they never help and tell you the same thing over and over again. I will never order from here again and will make sure my friends and family never do as well."

This review was modified by FuckDealExtreme on May 30 2016 05:24:49 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-06-2016

“Dear customer,
Sorry to hear this.
We make a sincere apology to you. No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
Your order has been confirmed lost, meanwhile we have issued full refund to your credit card.
It is gonna take about 3-7 working days for you to receive the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.

If you have anything else, please get back to our ticket service or live chat service.

Rien à reprocher

"Client depuis quelques années, j'ai rarement été déçu. Le service client est réactif, et compréhensif. Par contre, certains produits sont parfois de mauvaises qualité, mais Deal-Extreme n'hésite pas à rembourser quand le problème est avéré. De plus, les prix pratiqués sont agressifs, et on ne peut pas non plus exigé systématiquement une grande qualité vu les prix si bas. Pour ce qui est dela livraison, elle est gratuite, donc, on peut bien attendre entre 7 & 15 jours, la ausqsi on ne peut pas tout avoir. Le bilan est donc très satisfaisant."

This review was modified by Neofab on May 29 2016 11:24:31 AM

Nikolay_Islentev's Avatar

Odintsovo, Russia

Good service

"DealExtreme was the first international shop I've tried.

Never got any serious issues with my orders. Sometimes delivery was extremely slow, but I can not blame DX for how carrier service works. DX always sent my orders in reasonable time. None of the packages were lost so far.

Items quality varies greatly. From cheapest items you could expect poor quality, but some of them could be surprisingly good.

Live chat with Customer Service was easy and efficient. Problem was solved in a couple of minutes. However, Error Report (about incomplete information, wrong specification, etc.) from product page does not seems to be resolved fast enough.

The site navigation and search is easy. With proper keywords I can find exactly what I want most of the time. The stock and the price not always the best, but definitely worth to look at.

This review was modified by Nikolay_Islentev on May 29 2016 06:16:34 AM

2016-05-27

Ótimo Site.

"Recomendo o site, ja compro há alguns anos, único problema é o prazo de entrega (que a culpa seria dos correios e RFB), sempre que tive um problema, foi prontamente justificados e resolvido!!! Ótimo poder confiar em empresas assim. espero poder fazer novos negócios em breve.

Recommend the site, already buy a few years ago, only problem is the delivery time (that guilt would post and RFB) whenever I had a problem was readily justified and solved !!! Great to trust companies as well. I hope to make new business soon.

This review was modified by rdomingues on May 27 2016 03:45:50 PM

2016-05-27

Full Refund for undelivered Item

"I ordered a GY-521 which was not delivered and I was given full refund after a few days I brought the matter to their attention."

This review was modified by Tanmay444 on May 27 2016 03:32:19 AM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.