DealExtreme - Coupons

"Ordered $9.00 worth of items on 7/22/2014 and I am STILL waiting for them. They claim to have reshipped the items but I have gotten NADA!!!! I asked them to reship and the customer NO-Service person didn't "Get it". Don't buy from these guys they are a ripoff."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear kojack1065,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Actually we have reshipped your order on 12/15/2014 8:32:22 PM.
It normally takes about 2-6 weeks or more.
Could you pls wait patiently for the package?
Thanks for your patience in advance.

BTW,I will create a new ticket for you to follow up this order.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

"I have bought a lot of things and I have altogether good experience. Price is very low, shipping takes time, but all arrived. For small electronics is it good shop."

"Ordered an item. Waited... waited some more and after i contacted them asking to cancell my order it was suddenly in stock and they would send it immediatly.
Got the wrong item, contacted them: nothing. opened a claim with paypal and suddenly they responded. Send it back and recieved again the wrong item...
Never order at dealextreme!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear jopie,
Sorry,this might be caused by untrustworthy suppliers.
Could you pls file a ticket here https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Aftersales.Wrong?
Pls tell me more details.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

"If you have any problem with your order, you can email them and can be sure they will do their best to solve it. I recommend DX to anyone without hesitation. "

"love it
shipping takes a super long time
but its so cheap and easy

"281268 JSZ Bike Brake Shifter Cable Wires - Silver (2 PCS) 1
304066 OULAIOU Bicycle Explosion-proof Glasses / Outdoor / Sun Glasses - Transparent + Black
ordered bike products and all were as described and work well

"DX is a good site for those who have time to wait for the delivery and want to buy at low price."

"I've been a customer on DX for at least 10 years, and I can tell that everytime I need something - a gadget, a toy, an accessory, I look it up on DX. The price is amazing, the service is excellent. Since I live in Brazil it takes some time for the goods to arrive, but as long as they have tracking I always receive them."

"I am completely satisfied with the customer service due to a problem of delivery, my last order, fast tracking and courteous."

"Excellent service support, best I have ever had.
Shipping always takes longer than informed in the order status; perhaps the standard shipping statement should be updated to bring the customer expectation closer to reality.

Thanks.

"Very decent shop. This is my first shopping experience from China, and the store became a great start)
Huge selection, good packaging, timely delivery enough (especially considering it's free). For about 6 orders made and there is no limit)

"Nice items,good service and good prices.
Service is very good. Defective parts are exchanged in short time without any problem.

"DX.com is the best! great service, cheap products but also good quality! And they are improving their service every day!"

"Great service, and fast dispatching of items. I made more than 20 orders, and all of them arrived in great conditions. One of the items I received stopped working within 1 week, and the staff were very cooperative and re-shipped a new item with no extra charge. Prices in DX are slightly more expensive than ebay, but in case of trouble, DX is way more cooperative, reliable and flexible, so most of the time I choose to pay the extra cents."

"I've ordered NILLKIN Fresh Series Protective Flip Open PU Leather + PC Case for LG G3 - Black.
This item is great and for great price. It fits my phone perfectly, very satisfied with the product.
Delivery took longer than expected. It should have arrived in 20 days but it came after 30 days. This would't be the problem if I expected it to come in 30 days.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.