DealExtreme - Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10

"Update: They don't return your money even if they don't send the package.
Quote:
"Dear Rodrigo,

Sorry to say that we understand you have waited a long time, and we also want to refund you, but we have policy to deal with packages, as we have no rights to refund at any time, we can only apply refund when we get the returned or lost information from the shipping post, so we hope your understanding"

SCAM SCAM SCAM BS BS BS !!!!
-------
Horrible.
My order hasen't even left China after 1 month.
I placed my order on april 8th, and all the response I get from customer services is to wait 10 more days for them just to check if anything is wrong.
They told me the split the delivery into 2 different shippments, so now I am dealing with a package in sweden (2 SD memories) and the "big package", a cell phone that is stuck in Guangzhou.

I am never going to buy anything back form China after this scam.

-----
After 41 days I am asking for a full refund.
Don't expect much form this "shop".

______

Update 21st of may:
Dear Rodrigo,

We feel extremely sorry for the long delay.
We have checked and confirmed your order is still on transit.
Delays are usually caused by a backlog of packages or delays in Customs. Please don't worry about your package!
Would you please wait patiently for another 10 days?
We will follow up the package and we can promise that your purchase with DX is safe. In the event of a lost package we will arrange a replacement.

Your patience is highly appreciated!

Best regards
Wangjie

______

This site is bullshit !!

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

“Dear rodrigotapia,
Sorry for what you've experienced.
We checked your order was split into 2 parcels RE1******62SE and RI39******2CN.
We got tracking information on http://www.17track.net/en/ like below:
2015-05-12 11:38, CEN CENTRO TECNOLOGICO POSTAL, RECEPCION INTERNACIONAL POR CORREOSCHILE.
The shipment item is under transportation, The item has been dispatched from Direct Link's international terminal for onward transport to the country of destination.
Both of them are still normally enroute.
Could you please wait for another 1-2 weeks?
BTW,we will simultaneously follow up on your problem via ticket#AA4BADBB3F1947C5BBC14746919D032E.

DX”

"I somewhat feel that they cant follow their own rules that they established. if you can follow your won rules of shipping don't place their in your site.

i quote from your site:
1º:
"Order Hits the Road within 24 Hours
Your order will be sent within 24 hours once our EU team receives order information." - this did not happen until now!!!

2º:
"Delivery Time
Within 7 business days to most European Union destinations since EU Direct receives the order. Delivery time information is provided by the carrier excluding weekends and holidays. Note that delivery time may vary, particularly during peak periods, strikes or in-climate weather conditions." - this is in the bad road to not happen too, and we aren't in the peak months that they talked about.

last item:
i hope that it did not stop in customs, i didn't pay extra money from "europe store" to get my package stopped by customs and they ask me to pay more money to get my things.

modified review Rep reply posted May-11-2015

“Dear volterification?
Sorry for what you've experienced.
Please read the FAQ on EU DIRECT: http://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/411.
For PORTUGAL users,the handling time before shipment is often 2-4 working days and delivery time is 9-11 working days.
You placed this order on 5/7/2015 9:37:29 PM and it is still in preparement,but now you have asked us to cancel it as you aren't willing to wait anymore. Money has been refunded to your paypal.
Sorry for all.

DX”

"DealExtreme is a scam!!!

I ordered an everything seemed to be ok. They already tell you about a potentially longer delivery time but nothing to worry about.
Anyway after like 1-2 month you become a bit impatient. So you open a ticket and ask what is going on. The first time they just closed the ticket again and did not do anything to help me... so i opened another ticket and I was told that longer delivery times are quite normal and that i should wait for a bit longer. I waited and waited an nothing happened. So i asked again and they told me that i should check my address and i should check at the post office - of course there was nothing and the address is correct. I asked again and like 4 month later they told me that they will make another shipment.
AGAIN i was waiting for nothing cause after more than one month nothing arrived. I was asking again and i was told that the delivery time is quite normal and I should wait for a bit longer (... I heared that before already...) so I was waiting (I am a really patient person) and of course still nothing arrived... so i was writing again and I was told I should just wait a bit longer... and that is the point where i was just WTF?!?!?!?!?
so I wrote them i will wait until may (while my original order was done last year in november) and of course i received nothing but: "we apologize for your inconvenience... bla bla"

so an if now the same answer from DX comes to this post I tell you guys one thing: don't fucking apologize but solve the problem!!!

you cannot tell me that a delivery got lost mysteriously two times during shipping - that is so damn unlikely that i would rather win a jackpot an be a millionaire

and ppl if you dont believe this post just look at the many other posts where it happened the same way... this is a scam and if my order would have been more expensive i would have sued them!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted May-10-2015

“Dear ben22,
Your replacement order was confirmed by our post office lost during transit.
We have issued full refund via your first order 141114001048251827.
Credit Card refunds typically take 3 to 7 days. The time it takes the money to reach your bank account may vary due to different issuing bank policy.

DX”

"This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping and the service there is also good. I had lost 3 of my ordered items but after writing a ticket they responded to it kindly and even tho it took me more than a month to finally confirm it lost they sent me the lost items again for free without any problem. Very satisfied with this online shopping site."

"DX is good seller of electronics, lightnings, cameras, cell phones and variety of good quality products usually for good price. These are reason why i have ordering there. In my experience it is really fair seller. Shipping is fast, delivery take a little more time (about 10-20 days), but it is free and if you are patient it is worth it. For examples i ordered there earphones for 4,5€, long delivery, but great quality and definitely great price. I have also very good experience with support stuf, when my package was not delivered, probably was lost during transport, they reshipped immediately.
Recommending, but also advising you to read reviews and buying mostly products that have already some references.

"My first order was lost in transit. But the customer service was so good, they agreed to reship the package without paying again."

"Well, where to start! I have ordered a couple of things from DX in the past with no issues so placed another order on 1st February 2015. To keep it short, the item never even arrived and now THREE MONTHS down the line I still don't have a refund.

My support ticket has been open since 24th February so about ONE AND A HALF MONTHS and I have been chasing almost daily to and advisor called DAISY. There is no urgency whatsoever to sort this out for me and I keep getting the same response day after day which says [i]"Would you mind giving us more days? We are really sorry for all your time but your money will surely not be lost" [/i]

Looking at the ticket now, there are around 17 responses from Daisy_Wang and they all keep saying the same thing. There is no customer service whatsoever, there is no evidence that she is chasing this constantly on DX end she seems to be just sitting back and waiting for somebody else to deal with it (if ever!) and not getting on peoples backs or raising it with management or anything at all to push it along!

How difficult is it to speak to the team who deal with refunds and say "Look, this customer has been waiting for over a month now and the refunds still hasn't been refunded. Can you push this one through with high priority?"

I just keep getting told to wait......wait......wait...... and all the time I am out of pocket with no sign of my money back.

This is pure THEFT and complete and utter lack of customer service.

**UPDATE**
Now take a look at DX's reply, that just proves everything I am saying! They have admitted that they are incompetent on their end and that its their fault yet they are asking that I wait ANOTHER 2 WEEKS! Surely this sort of thing should be resolved in ONE DAY especially if its your own fault.
Absolutely pathetic!

modified review Rep reply posted May-10-2015

“Dear adzyp,
Sorry for all inconvenience you've been through.
We have read through the conversation between you and our ticket staff.
There must be some misunderstanding.
Actually we did submit overdue refund request to our Financial Department the first time on 15/04/06 11:45:30,but they might fail to verify your information.They didn't notify us Customer Service Dep. until the end of April.
After that,we re-submitted refund request to them again on 4/29/2015 5:52:04 AM.
Could you please wait for another 2 weeks?
It will take time for bank both at your end and ours to verify your personal information.
If you have anything else,pls reply us in the ticket#D8F48B9E7ECD45EBA757C9B022628553.

"excellent after-sales support"

"Soy de México, la experiencia que he he tenido con esta tienda es satisfactoria, algunos productos tardan 1 mes y eso es normal, son solo algunos artículos que han tardado hasta 4 meses pero me han llegado, pero la comunicación rápida es la que me a permitido permanecer en esta pagina ya que responden en 24 hrs y con otras tiendas tardan en responder mis dudas mas de 1 semana o simplemente no responden. Creo que el problema es cuando llega a mi país, a veces hay mucha corrupción y pueden llegar a robar los productos. Solo me gustaría que hubiese alguna persona que hablase español. excelente DX saludos"

"I never had a problem with dx.
When an item is defective, dx resend or refund, it's very serious.

"I orderd this Item and never received it. Customer servis was very good and they offer me new item! I was very pleased with this and I accept it.

I'm now waiting my new item to arrive.

"Service availability and attitude was excellent"

"Their customer service is non-existent. They do not respond to my emails, ticket requests, live chat, or phone call. I ordered two batteries for a couple of bike lights. They delivered them separately, and they arrived at different times. However, I did not realize they were delivering them separately, and after receiving the first battery, I emailed (through their ticket process) them indicating only one had arrived. By the time I was notified that a second package had been sent, the post office had already sent the it back to dx. DX then closed my order indicating that it had been "Shipped in Full". I tried to communicate with them, and I received no response. They are not answering their phones, emails, ticket requests or live chat. They took my battery and my money and have left me in the dark."

modified review Rep reply posted May-05-2015

“Deaer ridingbio,
Sorry for the inconvenience you have been through but You must blame us unjustly.
1. Since you chose "Fillavailable" shipping policy,you must predict that your order will be split. We often send confirmation emails about tracking code. Meanwhile,you can also check order batches in your DX account by yourself.
2. According to the tracking information on http://www.17track.net/en/,it shows:
2015-02-23 10:04

NLAMSA,Netherlands, Item has arrived in foreign country
2015-02-21 13:31

NLAMSA,Netherlands, International shipment has arrived in a foreign country
2015-02-19 09:36

RICHMOND, International item being forwarded to destination country
2015-02-12 11:45

RICHMOND, Item processed
2015-02-11 01:25

CALGARY, Item processed
2015-02-04 09:35

GARIBALDI HIGHLANDS, Recipient not located at address provided. Item being returned to sender.
2015-01-24 12:07

GARIBALDI HIGHLANDS, Final Notice; Item will be returned to sender if not collected within 10 days
2015-01-13 10:45

GARIBALDI HIGHLANDS, Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
The second package arrived at you since from Jan.,but you didn't pick it up,finally it was returned to us.

3. You said we didn't reply your ticket,that's not the truth. We were following up on your tikcet case since from the date you opened it.
Last time we replied you on 3/19/2015 9:29:58 AM,but you didn't reply us until 5/4/2015 4:43:52 PM.

Anyway,about this returned package,according to our policy, if you want a resend, we must charge $5 postage. If you want a refund, we must also deduct the postage.
If u want a refund, please tell us if u want to refund $14.99 as store credit for your next purchase or refund to your credit card account.
Please confirm in the ticket#8D359968441E4CA6BEBD47C5FFFE9DBA.
Thanks.

BR,
DX”

"Very pleased with everything I've purchased till now. Received everything in good order."

"I ordered from them twice and I'll order a third time shortly after I am writing this. They sell stuff that works well and is much cheaper than elsewere (especially for canadians as shipping free out of US can sometimes be a joke). The shipping delay is horrible (never less than 1 month), but it's free so it's ok...i'd pay if I wanted faster service. Products they sell sometimes lack documentation, but you'll be able to work around that most of the time."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.