Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.

MUITO SATISFEITO

"LOJA MUITO SÉRIA E PRODUTO VEIO TUDO CERTINHO"

Nice experience

"Dx provides a dynamic experience in overseas purchases, making it easy to bring news and many products with great cost benefit, plus free shipping! This ensures customer loyalty by being satisfied with your purchase."

2017-03-29

A great website to buy from all part of the World. The most simple and there arr evereything.

"I buy something one time a montagem. Every time when i buy, i have a great experience. This website os amazing."

Perfect DealExtreme

"Always perfect, items well dispatched and have been received relatively soon."

2017-03-28

Great online store with a variety of products and good customer support team

"One of my low value items was lost in transit as no tracking ID was available. They have refunded the full amount. Nice gesture."

2017-03-28

Buena atencion, envios rapidos, 100% confiables.

"Nunca he tenido inconvenientes. Siempre me ha llegado TODO lo que he pedido en excelente estado. Los paquetes se despachan rapidísimo, lo que se demora un poco es el envío de las fleteras. Cuando me han mandado paquetes incompletos, me notifican por correo que va incompleto y como a la semana siguiente me llega lo que faltaba.
Solo chequen bien cuando pidan productos checar reviews de otros clientes para ver si es de buena calidad. Por lo genenal la mayoria de cosas es de buena calidad pero me han llegado algunas cosas que sí funcionan bien pero estéticamente quizá no es lo que esperaba y se ven pobres de calidad.
Recomiendo 100% el sitio. Es confiable, tiene una variedad de productos increíble y muy buenos precios.

Parabéns

"Gosto do site muito bem organizado e oferecem todo suporte quando necessário."

Execelente

"Excelente, fiz minha primeira compra no site, demorou um pouco pra chegar, mas eu ja sabia, continuarei comprando no site, produtos de alta qualidade."

Insatisfeito (unsatisfacted) Order No.: 160906001054423050

"Comprei um Smartphone. Demorou quase 60 dias a entregar e veio com defeito. Solicitei a troca. Demorou mais de 60 dias e o aparelho apresentou outro defeito, superaquecimento. Não reclamei mais. Não comprarei mais desse site. a impressão que tenho é que não me mandaram um produto novo. Ja tive um Smartphone da mesma marca comprado no Brasil e nunca me deu problemas.
I bought a smartphone. They spent more than 60 days do delivery, and it cames with problem. I asked for a change. They spent more than 60 days to delivery, again, and the it cames with a new deffect; heating a lot. At this time I didn´t complain. But, I wont buy from this site again. Means to me, that they didn´t sell me a brand new smatphone. I had a smartphone from the same brand, bought in Brazil and it works perfectty.

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear Edmar Costa,

We are sorry to hear this.

It's hard for us to control the delivery process since packages are transported by the cooperative carriers. And it usually takes longer for the delivery to Brazil. If there is something wrong with the product, please feel free to contact our customer service team. We are always here for you. Thanks.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

Best experience

"My order was delivered faster and in good condition"

Good service

"Hello,

I order few products and were required to ship to India. I was little doubtful how this goes. After receiving products one by one my confidence level increased. And I have received all in good form and packaging.

There was delay may be its the normal time for govt post but this are reaching.

2017-03-27

Ótima loja e muuuitos produtos

"Loja bacana, tem diversos produtos interessantes, a loja tem uma organização ruim (disposição dos menus, classificação de produtos e coisas do tipo), mas cumpre seu papel de ser pratica com o cliente. Para os brasileiros é ótimo pois dá para pagar com boleto ou cartão nacional."

2017-03-25

Great experience

"i realy like buying from dx.com , the shipping quality and timing is very imressive , but i do not like the prices i see an increases in prices comparing with 2016 2015 , but in general great quality and great service "

2017-03-24

Confiança, respeito credibilidade e ótimo preço!!!!!!!!!

"Sou cliente e pelo menos 5 anos, sempre adquiro produtos diversos, mas todos com qualidades e os preços excelentes. Sempre pesquiso produtos no site para analisar os preços."

2017-03-23

Hit and Miss

"I have purchased many items over the years from DX and usually there has been no problems. When there are problems the ticket service is the only way to get help. This can be very slow. The Live Chat never is available. I just tried using it right now to check and it says the same ol thing.
"We are unavailable right now, please contact us via ticket service: https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index"
I am currently waiting for the second shipment of a small item. The first shipment never arrived. They say there is a way to track my order and they give a link to the tracking service but I've never been given a tracking number. It has been 3 months since I originally purchased my item and I still do not have it. I am tending to stay away from any further business with DX.

Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear MistaBeak.

We apologize for any inconvenience there caused.

Your order 170303001057907706 was shipped on Mar 3 without free tracking number as it is less than US$20. It might take about 2-4 weeks for delivery. Could you please wait more time and see if it arrives? If it won't arrive, please feel free to contact our customer service team. We will follow up your case. Be reassured please.

Thanks for your support with DX.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.