DealExtreme - Coupons

"Fantastic service. Orders delivered fast and accurately. Even their support after a faulty item was great. Will continue to shop here in the future - great value"

"That was the worst experience of dealing with online shop. Staff is totally irresponsible and disorganazied. I ordered copule of items on May 13. Here I have to say need to confirm availability of any item with customer service before proceed with order, otherwise you can pay for item that is out of the stock. I didn't know it so my order was in delayed state pending the item in stock. I cancelled that order and asked to refund. Refund was filed but didn't proceed becuase it turned out manager forget to kick it off. That should have been the first preventive point warning we to deal with them. Well I ordered another list of items that was available, got the tharcking ID and started to wait. One month later I found that package is returned on Malaysian custom and asked manager to check. Here begins a story of irresponsibility and disorganisation. I asked to make a refund but Serena (a representative) said they can only refund if package is lost but it is not. She said she will file a request to post office and I should have contact her one week later! Hold on! I should contact her one week later! Isn't it supposed they should contact me as soon as they have updates? Apparently it's not. Well, 3 days later I contacted her and she said they still didn't have info on package and I have to contact later. In 2 more days she told me that package is actually returned and they can reship them. Alright, if there's no way to make a refund lets reship it, I thought. Then there were three more emails and 5 more days to get them reshipping new package and instead of getting new tracking code I got respose that they are sorry and can't reship but they can do a refund! Bingo! Apparently they lost the package in their own warehouse! It took me 2 months and a half to get a refund instead of my package. This is rediculous. Never deal with DX! UPDATE: Once this review was published I finally got the refund and was kindly asked to modify review to be 4 or 5 starts. Refund is expected when the deal can't complete for some reason. That's not a sort of favor that needs to be respected for better rating. Let me enlist reasons of my rating. 1. I had to check availability of every item before making an order. This means guys don't have stock info up-to-date. Making huge order turns into pain if item from beginning of the list gets out of stock while you proceeding with rest of your shopping list. This takes away 1 start. 2. My order initially stuck with pending item that became out of stock and I asked for refund but refund was pending manager approval for 3 days. He simply ignored it. This takes away one more start. 3. When I realized package is returned to the shop I raised a ticked but representative asked me to email her one week later when she gets an update. Customers are not supposed to return one of these days, they should be respected with updates asap when they are coming. -1 star 4. Representative told me they can refund only if package is lost. I understand, if it's not lost customer can eventually receive both package that is delayed and a refund. But my package was returned to the shop, what's the reason for not making a refund? -1 start 5. Representative was not able to give reasonable explanation of what has happened to the package, where it was and when I can get a refund. One more start is taken away. Summarizing what is said above DX has serious problems in workflow, logistics and customer support. You have to review and improve it if don't want to loose clients any more. Hope this review will help potential clients!"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconveniences.
We did ship this order to your country but it was returned back to us due to the security issues for package by local customs, it is out of our controls. :( We sincerely apologize the troubles on your order.

We refunded you the money on 18th July, order record says 7/18/2014 2:53:18 PM Refund $79.15 Paypal. The money was returned back to your paypal account.

Thanks for your visit to DX. Wish you good luck and happy everyday.

DX Team”

"Have ordered numerous times and had a good experience every time. Any time I needed assistance, customer service was quick and friendly. Items are inexpensive and work great. Free shipping makes shopping so much easier. Never have to worry about extra costs."

"I have bought in DealExtreme since 2011 and I'm very happy with the prices and quality of DX products. Sometimes something wrong happens, like wrong item delivered or missing package, but DX are always ready to solve the problem."

"im 4/5 satisfied, mostly the lowest prices but longer shipping (but free shipping ! )
i had some issues which i solved with their Customer Service (they are kind)
only once i had very bad experience with MPVProducts competition when i was deceived

"I ordered a package a month ago and I still have not received it. The customer service keeps telling me to wait another week. My tracking number hasn't been updated and I am very disappointed on the slow service. Everyday I keep checking to see if my tracking number has been updated and I also check to see if they have responded to my ticket but they have done neither."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, please kindly understand free shipping method takes about 3-4 weeks, your order was shipped on 20th June.
We used the tracking number and found your order will be delivered soon, it shows 2014-07-17 08:37, Processed Through Sort Facility, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Thanks for your patience, you will receive it more days later. If you have any questiones, please keep in touch with us via email.

DX Team”

"I really like the customer service which was offered to me and i again shopped with dx. My new order no 140711001063682147. I will surely recommond this website for online shopping. thank you dx team."

"I ordered an alfa 1000mw wifi card from this company. I can not install the drivers from the included CD and there are no drivers on the internet that "update drivers" in device manager can find.
Cant get anybody on the phone. No help on their website. very unhappy

“Dear Customer,

Apologize the problem on the item you received, as for the defective/damaged item, in order to solve your problem better, please ask for help here: https://cs.dx.com/ticket/After.
We will solve the problem in ticket, thanks.

DX Team”

"Já comprei na DX duas vezes, e apesar de demora que já imaginei que haveria devido a distância, não tive problema algum. Fui bem atendido pelo help desk quando precisei, e os preços são muito bons.
Recomendo, fiquei com medo no começo, de não chegar ou de ser de baixa qualidade, mas nenhum dos dois se concretizou.

"I have been a regular customer until now, but my last 2 orders just did not arrive. Order 140514001084150419 placed on 5/14/2014 and 140605001030543569 placed on 6/5/2014, still no receipt. Normally it takes 2-4 weeks, but now it seems they are having some kind of problems - the same happened to a friend of mine. Customer service is rather unresponsive (ticket answered in 3 days) just asking to wait.

EDIT: The first package finally arrived on 07/17/2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting the two orders.
Yes normally shipping time takes 2-4 weeks, but this is the shipping time for order with tracking number. The two orders you have both are lower than $15, so no tracking number for them, please kindly understand shipping time takes longer, about 1-2 months.

We sent you an email to keep in touch with you about the two orders, please check. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Es una de las mejores paginas online!!! donde he comprado...desde gadets de 2 usd hasta celulares de mas de 170 usd y los productos que he pedido ya hace un mes, ya me han llegado y sin quejas...recomiendo comprar ahi....ojo si eres una persona sin paciencia que quiere que al otro dia le venga su pedido pues esta no es tu tienda...¿por que? es una tienda china por lo cual no es facil enviar tan rapidos los producto ellos tienen que hacer pedidos y les llegan en dias luego ellos envian el producto al correo y de ahi ya el correo se encarga de enviar el paquete.

Tienen muy buenos precios bajos...y les digo a todos esos comentarios que he visto abajo que no le han llegado su paquete...pues solo esperen!!!!! esa pagina es de confianza, que si le pasa algo a su paquete ellos hacen un rembolso.

"I've ordered two times from DX. The first time they cancelled my order because they were out of stock almost two months after I have paid.

The second time I bought a powerbank from them and received a tracking number. The tracking number did not work at all, so I decided to just wait for my product to arrive. However, a month later I received an email saying the package was sent back because batteries were not allowed, but they have "switched delivery channels to ensure my order was shipping as soon as possible". The email also provided a "new" tracking number, but to my surprise the tracking number was the exact same as the last one. I sent in a ticket to ask for the status of my order. A week later they responded with a similar response and asked me whether I wanted them to try and ship it again, refund, or store credit.

I don't really hold DX responsible for the shipping problems, but I do think that their slow response and poor customer service created a very bad customer experience for me. If my product is not going to arrive, tell me sooner so that I can order elsewhere. Its ridiculous that we have to wait a month and half to get this information.

I will avoid DX in the future and I do not recommend DX based on personal experience.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the troubles we brought to you.
Apologize that because the problem for the security issue about batteries, pacakge will be controled by customs and returned back by local post office, please kindly understand we have no choice but to reship your order.

We found we processed the refund on your order, you paid with credit card, you will receive money in 2 weeks, sorry for any inconveniences again, your understanding is much appericate!

DX Team”

"Awful comms and customer service took me the best part of 2.5 months to get my money back , was lied to on numerous occasions and although raised a complaint was never given any feedback , would never use this company again even if they were offering items for free, chat staff was very rude to me several times, all transcripts were passed to customer services when complaint was raised.

update 16/07/14 - after posting this review an email was recieved by me with the response from dx below , then end of the email which is not posted on this website asks me to update my review and provide a 4 or 5 star rating for $2 store credit, how pathetic. quote from the email from DX "If you can give us 4 or 5 scores, how about we give you $2 store credit into your DX account? Thanks in advance."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconviences.
Your order was shipped without tracking number because it is lower than $15, we only provide tracking number for order higher than $15, such order (the order without tracking number) takes 1-2 months to ship, sorry to say sometimes it will be lost during shipment because nothing can be checked.
But if the order is lost, we will reship or give the money back, we will solve the problem.

From the records we see the value you paid on this order was refunded to your paypal account, we are sorry for this lost order.

DX Team”

"I ordered three items. Received them all, but the Bluetooth speak does not work. (SKU 262756) Will not connect to Bluetooth. Blue LED only flashes 2 times instead of 6 as instructions say. Does not have a red or green LED as instructions say. Does not look like or have same controls as instructions show. Unable to get it to connect with bluetooth phone."

“Dear Customer,

Glad to hear that you received the order.
Sorry for the defective item SKU 262756, but please no worries, we will solve the problem, we will reship or give you refund for this defective item.

Just now we sent you an email to follow up on your problem, please check and keep in touch with us there, thanks.

DX Team”

"Three months have passed and I haven't received the item I paid for.
I simply didn't read any reviews about this seller, I could have bought the same item ,the same price, from other seller.
It is practically impossible to communicate with them , their hypocrisy is at the "extreme".
They told me to track myself the item because I don't have a tracking number.
So I'll have to spend more money and time "tracking" the item.
Please inform all the persons you know about this company this way we can get rid of those who try to cheat on us( or at list one of them). Thanks.

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting and apologize for any inconveniences.

Your order was shipped without tracking number because it is lower than $15, shipping time takes longer than normally.
We will confirm the address with you on this order via email, please check there and keep in touch with us. Afer confirming the address, we will reship or refund you the money for this unreceived order, we will give you good service about your problem, no worries.

Thanks for your understanding!

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,882 merchant members.