Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-08-02

Several orders-no problem

"I have heard about dx.com from my colleague. Of course I was afraid when I placed my first order; I knew nothing about the site, its fairness and dependability. However, goods from the first order arrived without problems. And with a free shipping!
Since then I have placed several orders. All orders have been treated with a professional manner. The e-mails that inform about the order acceptance, order preparation and finally of the order shipping do increase the trust into the dx.com shopping.
The goods arrived always in neat envelopes with a duty declaration sticker on them. Our country even waives a duty and VAT for the orders less tan a certain amount. So that I had goods with free shipping and even without the necessity to pay the VAT.
Sometimes the goods is not shippen in full amount. That is understandable - the shop does not have all the items at hand. Nevertheless always arrived another envelope with the rest of the items ordered.
It takes some time from the order to the delivery, of course, but I always ordered something that I did not need immediately; so that the dx.com website always served my needs for my satisfaction. It is a nice experience to have a contact with a company so far away; and after my experience with zero risk.
I cannot but to thank the dx.com team for their effort and excellent performance.

2017-07-26

Low quality and censorship of critical reviews.

"Low quality with relatively high price. Critical product reviews are not published and product information is often insufficient."

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2017

“Dear hukk,

We are sorry to hear this.

You are encouraged to submit a price match request if the product is sold with a lower price in other places. If we are able to work with our supplier to lower the price we will update the website. Your review may not meet review terms&conditions. You can learn more about our review program via http://club.dx.com/reviews/ReviewProgram. And please feel free to contact us by ticket or livechat if you want to know more about the product before you place the order. We are always here for you.

2017-07-25

FAKE ACCOUNT

"DONT Trust this service, they take your money and you will never get something! I waited now over 4 month and they never send something!

DONT lose moneand make the same Mistake, its a fake Site

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

“Dear luke-67521,

We are sorry to hear this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us the order number? We will check the case for you. Be reassured please.

2017-07-24

DealExtreme is a Scam - Do not purchase

"I made the unbelievable mistake of ordering my camera at DealExtreme instead of any other trusted website because it said it would deliver within seven working days. It has been 2 months. I get little to no reply from the customer service, after I opened several unanswered complain ticket.

I had to call my post only to find out that the product is stuck because they were missing a document. When I told them (by sending several messages and finally calling them), they sent me yet another automatic reply by saying that I should yet for two more weeks.

I wish I read the customer reviews before purchasing. Now I am afraid that if I ever receive my product - which I don't want to anymore - it will probably be broken and/or the wrong one.

If you purchased through Paypal, I recommend you open a ticket through them. I read some people never received their orders and waited for over six months.

I just need my refund.

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2017

“Dear Jon-41352,

We are sorry to hear this. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your order was shipped with a tracking number RS805***283NL via NL post. You can track it via http://www.17track.net/en. Your package might be returned by your local carrier if they can't pass it to you. We will refund to you if it will be returned to us. And we will follow up your case via ticket E826EAB9A3504F18B115770C421E870D. Please get back to us there. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

2017-07-11

mejor sitio de ventas online

"mis experiencias siempre fueron positivas,hasta cuando tuve problemas con la aduana de mi pais, el sitio se comporto de la mejor manera, reembolsando el monto. sin lugar a dudas, recomiendo dx.com"

2017-07-11

Ottimo commerciante

"Sito di grande serietà, efficienza, facilità d'uso, con articoli praticamente illimitati a prezzi molto buoni.
Unico neo è che la merce impiega almeno un mese per arrivare a destino, ma non si può avere tutto, nella vita!

2017-07-10

item not arrived

"i ordered last May 23 2017 for 16GB Waterproof HD 1080P Watch Camera w/ Night Vision - Silver + Black.but for almost 2 months the item never arrive... is this a scam site?"

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2017

“Dear agaloosa,

We apologize for any delay caused.

There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package delay". We will ask the carrier to investigate this matter. There is one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost, we will make full compensation. And we have replied your ticket 8C97EEF56DB041A386ED64A7F2666B95. If you have any doubts, please get back to us there. Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.

2017-07-08

Muito confiável

"Melhor site de vendas de itens pequenos, consideravelmente barato e sem contar o frete gratuito. O atendimento é excelente caso você tenha algum problema. "

On time delivery, Good packing

"Well it take one month to reach in india, So it was on time delivery.It was my first order but i am happy and i will refer my friend too. :)

So Please go ahead and enjoy Shopping with DX

Faster delivery for 5 stars

"Pros: I'm pleased to shop from DX because of the big and various offer with very good prices.
... and of course a nice customer service.
Cons: It takes 4-6 weeks for a delivery in Europe (that's the reason I give 4 stars)

Excellent!

"DX is my first choice whenever I look for electronics, among the options available always have the latest releases from the best manufacturers worldwide. Highly recommend to all."

Excellent service

"He tenido muy buena experiencia de compra, los envíos económicos a México demoran en promedio un mes. Aún así, recomiendo Deal Extreme, excelente servicio."

excelente atendimento

"sempre compro na DX e sempre sou bem atendido; o frete sempre é gratuito os produtos em um ótimo preço e de boa qualidade. infelizmente o serviço de correios do meu pais Brasil deixa muito a desejar mais a DX sempre que eu tenho um problema me da todo o suporte e garantia da qual necessito. tenho uma residencia também no México com um bom serviço de correios comparado ao do Brasil e sempre chega tudo direitinho sem nenhum problema ou atraso. Independente de para onde vai ser mandado seu produto ao menos em minhas experiencias como cliente o produto leva em media 15 dias para chegar ao pais destino e dependendo do serviço dos correios local se estendes uns dias a mais a chegar ao destino final. Quero parabenizar esta loja pelo suporte aos clientes. "

2017-07-06

good

"I am very satisfied,
I needed to get it for a while,
but it works well,
communication with the seller is great.

2017-07-06

Change my mind in newest package.

"I bought 4 items in 1 package in 31 May 2017, I received after 1 month. But 3 of 4 SKU is cracked when I receive (Dead On Arrive)
And the Customer Services said that "Because the shipping fee is too expensive, so we could resend the new items for you, and you do not need to return the old one, you just need to pay $4 shipping fee for the new one, could you accept it?".
Does that mean I WILL NOT receive items if I DON'T the shipping fee (And it is not my fault at all).

Rep reply posted Jul-10-2017

“"Dear xrokhanx,

Thanks for your review while sorry for the inconvenience you've been through.

About DOA products, we have arranged a free replacement order, which is 170711001070551068. We will proceed on it as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience.

If you have any questions later, please feel free to contact us by ticket or livechat. We are always here for you.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.