DealExtreme - Coupons

"A couple of weeks ago, I made an order(ORDER NO: 141011001020731020), it's been more than a month now and I haven't gotten my order yet. This is not what I was expecting. I made a decision to trust your company and I hope my trust has not been misplaced. Tell me what I need to do or what's next going forward.
It's been almost 2 months. Come on.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-04-2014

“Dear thegentleman_,
We are regretful for all inconvenience you have been through.
Your parcel was returned once by the custom as it did not pass the security check and has been repacked with a new tracking number RS912****607CH on 2014-10-29.
Now here is an update status:
2014-11-14 16:22

TÜRKIYE, Torbaya Eklendi - ?STANBUL(AVR)(?ST.ULUSLARARASI P?M)
Could you please contact your local post office or custom to check it out?
Meanwhile,I will send you a private email by our ticket system.
If you have any query,please reply me via the ticket channel in your dx account.

Have a nice day!

"Excellent store,

Shipment is for free to Holland. It took about 2 weeks to receive the package. No other comments than to say this is an excellent shop. Thanks

"Hi,
Lets start that I trust DX. I do have a problem with shipping time but every time I wrote Their service I got a fast and professional answer. If I had a problem with a product they send me a replacement or refund me or gave me a store credit. It was up to me to decide.
They have great prices as well, so for me, If I do not need something that urgent, DX is a great place to look for that item and buy it

"I have to wait for 1 week to discover if I receive 3 mobiles and in the evening they tell me they have all 3 to send over and the day after they ship only two I contact Paypal and for retaliation they don't send the 3rd mobile. I receive the mobiles and I discovered that Nokia gives no warranty of them and that they are Chinese build with Nokia Store in Chinese only no Nokia maps and other limitation due to Chinese market. I escalate to PayPal and they have no replied yet. I also asked for a RMA and full refund for postage to return them and they start with stupid questions (they want even a movie about the problem). Then two days after I asked for RMA they shipped the third mobile just to test the limit of my patience. "

“Dear alessio1967,
Sorry.
Please don't be angry. I can feel what you feel,but please understand this phone is provided by our Chinese suppliers.
If you don't like them,we will send you a letter via ticket#B57EA39644694363B0BE608EFEB14686 about how to return the items.
As for the third one,which has been shipped on 11/30/2014 2:53:01.
Please refuse to sign for it when it arrives at you.
We cannot refund for that one until we receive the items back.
Thanks for your understandng in advance!

DX Team”

"Con fecha 09/09/14 hice un pedido y a fecha de hoy no lo he recibido.
Puesto en contacto con DealExtreme, el dia 17/11/2017 me contestan:
Estimado Juan,Lamentamos mucho las molestias que le hemos causado.

Acabo de consultar en nuestro sistema, aparece que el paquete está en tránsito.

Generalmente tarda 7 a 21 días laborales en llegar, últimamente muchísimos paquetes internacionales se demoran unos días más que lo normal debido a las políticas de aduana más estrictas, por lo tanto, es normal que no haya recibido el paquete ahora?haga el favor de esperar unos días más.
Muchas gracias por su apoyo a DX
Saludos,
Eloisa
He puesto una disputa en Pay pal y desde el anterior comunicado no he vuelto a tener ninguno mas, tengo hasta el día 12/1214 para iniciar una reclamación, pero veo la cosa muy mal, pues DealExtreme NO CONTESTA,les tendré informados.

Con fecha 12/12/14 he recibido la notificación del reembolso por el importe del pedido y confirmado por Paypal, los tramites para la devolución fueron muy rápidos y en todo momento DealExtreme se porto estupendamente facilitándome la reclamación por lo que quedo muy satisfecho con la forma de trabajar de DealExtreme.

“Estimado juanvidal,
Su orden se puede perder durante el transporte después de que confirmamos con nuestra oficina de correos.
Hemos reclamado para Chinapost sobre su paquete perdido, por favor, háganos saber si le gustaría conseguirlo resienten o reembolso o guardarlo como créditos de la tienda de todo el paquete. Confirme por favor con nosotros a través del ticket # 89E6810EEB0A4F4B963043669874C0B2.
Antes de hacer la compensación para usted, ¿podría por favor amablemente cerrar la disputa?
Si el conflicto sigue en pie, no podemos operar cualquier cosa en su orden, incluyendo el reembolso.
Espero que puedan entender.
Que tengas un buen día!

Atentamente,
DX Equipo”

"I have never waited so long for a product and refund.
I used to buy small things from this site and find it great but NEVER again.
Firstly my order never arrived and they told me to wait longer. I waited a month before contacting them again. They then told me it was returned to there shop. I asked them to send it again, after they said yes they then came back and said they were sold out and were not getting anymore.
At this same time another product I had ordered (a doorbell) arrived broken and I asked for them to send another one.
It was the same story as previous. They had sold out and could not send an equivalent.
After 3 months and A LOT of back and forth I finally received my refund for the first product.
Meanwhile they wanted all sorts of product information about the doorbell before they would action anything.
I have asked to speak to a manager on several occasions and they will not provide details. They have told me on 3 occasions now they have sent the refund. Too bad its not in my paypal or bank account.
After 7 months I am at a loss as to what to do, but will be assured I will NEVER use this site again.
WORST SERVICES EVER!

“Dear mazzabrooks,
We feel very sorry for what you've experienced, and even if your comment is very negative, we will also respect your choice.
Let me explain to you,shall I?
Your oringinal order 140517001012753450 was returned to us because it failed to pass custom security check,which was unexpected,so we arranged reshipment (new order 140730001082177373)for you. At that time,one of the item 129531 was indeed sold out,therefore,we refunded for that and arranged reshipment for other two items via a new parcel RI121502875CN.Unfortunately,this one was lost during transit. Since from the items was shipped out,they are out of our control.We can only track them and ask for help from our post office.
If our post office confirm package is lost,we will make full compensation for the lost package.
Finally we decided to refund you for the lost package RI121502875CN.however,this is an overdue refund.We submitted the overdue refund request to our manager yesterday. You may receive the money in about 7-10 working days.
Hope you can understand everything and forgive us for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

"Kingma GoPro 3400mAh Li-polymer Battery BacPac

Battery does not fit in GoPro Housings with a ABPAK backdoor installed (3 or 3+). The battery is a few mm deeper than a standard bacpac battery. Housing remains slightly open and likely to leak.
Also, DX makes it very hard to leave reviews on their site. My order history is gone so I can't review the product.

The battery life seems good though, as long as you don't want to have it in the housing.

Afterword: Dx's offer of a partial refund goes someway to compensate the inconvenience of the product and they were quick to offer this compensation (Will wait and see if it come through).

Also, in case anyone has the same issue, I managed to get the battery to fit by removing the plastic casing from the back of the battery as well as the foam padding from the gopro door.

“Dear Chrisjaro,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have refunded you 5USD to your credit card for the defective battery.
You may receive the money in 7-10 working days.
If you have anything else,please contact our livat or ticket service.

DX Team”

"DX advertised black friday offers on phones at 90% off and they set up a counter for starting the offer.
one hour BEFORE the time specified we checked and the price was actually at 90% off and the phones were sold out.
When people started complaining on DX forums, staff deleted their posts and locked the forum threads.
Bad luck this year DX. You lost me.
Other shops are cheaper and more reliable than you.

Check photos here http://i.imgur.com/J5DL5mk.png http://i.imgur.com/ODMY4Ee.png
PS I put invoice #1 because you didn't let people buy so zero is our order and I couldn't put it, so I put 1
One more photo showing unsatisfied customers http://i.imgur.com/sZi2rqq.png

“Dear x_dxcustomer,
We accept all your negative reviews on this activity as these are based on your true feelings about DX.
While things have been handled awfully, and stock should be indicated more clearly, and the sales shouldn't have opened prematurely, the terms of use for this promotion did indicate that discounts applied to limited quantity:
1. This campaign is a qty limited sale.
2. Products sold out will return to normal price after the campaign.
We hope that you can understand this unexpected accident caused by increased server pressure that day. We know that we should have prepared thoroughly.
Sorry again.
We will improve ourselves in the next campaign.Please keep trusting in us.

"Nice store!
For this item, do not worry, they will deliver.

i_h's Avatar
i_h

"I love to buy in DX site!!!!!"

"Used DX several times now to order electronic parts. What a choice, what a low prices! Will be shopping again soon!"

"I ordered many times in DX, and mostly I got all stuff with no problem, and always got customer support when needed.
Last time I had problem with on of my new device, and when I complain, they accepted my request, and offered me another solution in a blink. They refund me a part of amount I pay for with no question even if that isn't fault of DX. Thanks for great team

"It is a good choice for brazilians. The price is too nice. It takes some time to arrive, but the stuff comes!
Thank you, DX!

"A good site for bicycle products and accessories for the bike. Quality is very good."

"A very good and trustful site. I have made over 40 transactions. The customer service is great with response and efficiency.

Be aware! Small low value items tend to loose and never arrive. I had two such cases. I also had two wrong items delivered and two damaged upon arrival. Most of them were reimbursed or replaced. Sometimes they offer you partial valued reimburse and you have no other choice but to accept it.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.