• DealExtreme - D

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10

"Bon service même si souvent la qualité n'est pas à la hauteur du prix"

"I do not understand these, few, negative comments? I ordered at once 2x items. 1x out of stock, the informed pretty fast. I authorized them to just choose another similar for me and send out but they didn't due to their policy.! They cancelled my order, they REFUNDED straight away and the kindly asked me to just place another order. Meanwhile, the 2nd item just shipped on time.
I placed a new order, paid, was sent out in no time. So, folks, maybe your communication towards them is wrong? The DX Customer service was extremely fast and helpful. Delivery time also good and with an accurate track trace.

"I ordered by my in car multimedia player and received it. it took 3 weeks because i had not paid for expedited shipment. A great service. "

"I re-purchased an FM transmitter for my car that I had for about 3 to 4-years. This model satisfied by with its clarity of broadcast over my radio and flawless operation. My replacement came and I immediately installed it, but I found that the display did not operate correctly to my dismay. I could not see the channels or the mode of play. I contacted DX.com and they offered me a replacement or credit. I opted for a replacement because it works so well. This response was the correct one in my mind and makes this vendor a responsible and good one for repeat business."

"I am a customer in Brazil and usually shop with some regularity in DX.com. This I will comment, in particular, was a very quick purchase. In less than one month I have received my package in excellent condition. Usually buy some electronics as well and never had problems in package integrity. My purchases are quarterly, according to some needs, and my overall satisfaction is very high. The consumed care service is also great and all attendants are always very receptive to help."

"I had a problem with a product and DX customer service did a great job.They immediately responded to my request and they sent me another product free of charge.Great prices and one great store!"

"Ordered a dash cam from them that arrived in a clearly USED condition, then it stopped working within a month (the camera still records but the screen no longer turns on). The quality of the recording is definitely NOT 1080p HD as it's falsely advertised to be. When I placed a negative review on its website for the product, they rejected it."

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2015

“Dear ericp4jc,
Sorry for this. We make a sincere apology to you.
The right corresponding order number is 150220001021810805.
I found you've ever opened a tikcet#209DD857D00F47C4974A5FCA1E70A9AA and we requested you to send this item back to us for replacement or refund,meanwhile as for return shipping fee: less than 60% of the defective item(s) value and less than $40, we will cover the actual postage according to the shipping receipt you provided. However,you didn't give us a reply for over 90 days.The ticket will be automatically closed by our system.
I have created a new ticket for you now,of which the new reference number is E9FF96B3633B4D7DA1C01A36C3D5EC6F.

Best Regards,
DX”

"First assembly was faulty, second ok, arrived eigetroffen after a short delivery time replacement.
Service was good.

"Dx. my ex-love but i cant forget this. very expensive, limited items, a lot of good items are out of order but still show in lists. in conclusion; all rivers fall into the sea."

Rep reply posted Aug-06-2015

“Dear keremce?
Sorry to hear this.
We know your opinion on us means a lot to DX.
We have a set of optimal pricing policies which are formulated by our pricing crew.
If the cost of supplying is too high,I am afraid it's hard for us to lower the price.
It depends on market supplying and demanding.
Some items out of stock are still in list, which was caused by delay in data synchronism.
We will try our best to improve our service.

Best Regards,
DX”

"I am very satisfied by Dx. I appreciated their prompt responses and the general communication regarding my order. Thank you."

"the worst seller I have ever met. My package does not arrive, and returned due to usps problem. DealExtreme charged me shipping fee and made a partial refund. This is the first time I met such conditions, every time, when there are shipping issue, all the seller except DealExtreme made full refund. I wait for over a month, and get this result.
If you want a good service, just go amazon, or a least ebay, which can provide a full protection.

“Dear lvictor29,
Sorry,we hope for your understanding.
If package was returned due to any party of customer or the country where customer lives in,we all need to deduct a percentage of the postage.
We neither don't know the reason why your local post office will return package to the sender.
Finally we have refunded you. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

BR,
DX”

"This company has nothing but shocking service. I placed about 8 orders within a period of 4 weeks, only 3 of the orders were ever send. The rest DX.COM sent me invalid tracking numbers. I complained to their customer service and they make up all sorts of excuses. They try not give your money back even though they did not send you anything. Luckily I paid using paypal so I go my money back but be very careful as they are dishonest and try and trick you our of your hard earned cash. I WOULD NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN and if you do IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

UPDATED:

Your reply is the typical blame the customer attitude which just proves my point. You are the seller and you know the shipping regulations NOT ME THE BUYER. So despite you knowing full well that certain items can not be sent expedited mail you have no warnings on your website and you packing/logistics department are too stupid to know and dont care. You deliberately take the customers money for expedited and then know full well it will be stopped and returned to you but you send it anyway then you expect your customers to wait over a month for what was supposed to be expedited parcel to be sent back to you so you can just send it normal airmail which takes another few weeks. DO YOU NOT THINK THIS IS FRAUD/MISREPRESENTATION??? DO YOU NOT THINK THIS IS RUBBISH SERVICE, obviously not based on your reply below.

“Dear dvd1132,
Sorry for the inconvenience but there might be some misunderstanding. No matter your review is positive or negative,we will accept both.
I will check your orders one by one.
1. 150601001021907393, since there is a magnet item,so we cannot ship it by Expedited shipping method.It was forbidden by DHL, meanwhile if we ship by EMS,it will be returned to the sender. Finally,we issued full refund to your paypal on 6/29/2015 5:08:15 PM. The refund ID is 9RE08********4445F.
2. 150611001054311788
It is almost in the same situation with the above order. Therefore,we refunded you on 6/29/2015 5:09:27 PM. The refund ID is 60J9*********932Y.
3. 150618001076409464
we shipped it by DHL(8695129391) on 6/25/2015 3:14:53 PM.You got it on July 02, 2015.
4. 150621001083049376
we shipped it by DHL(4911821180) on 6/25/2015 4:10:55 PM.You got it on June 30, 2015.
5. 150627001013024376
we shipped it by DHL(5954846004) on 7/2/2015 1:38:22 PM.You got it on July 07, 2015.
6. 150628001014337690
Sorry,this one was shipped by standard airmail.It is being returned to us due to custom security check. We will issue full refund to you.
3FH8*******02352R is the refund ID.
7. 150706001037841115
shipped by DHL(7696392712) on 7/8/2015 3:36:59 PM and delivered on July 15, 2015.
8. 150712001054845368
Shipped by Swiss Post(RU47*****5CH) on 7/16/2015 5:14:08 PM.Pls kindly track on http://www.17track.net/en/.
It is still in transit.

If you have anything else to query,pls get back to us by ticket service. Thanks.

BR,
DX”

"ordered a torch and batery charger . batery charger and batterys arrived, but are useless without the tourch as they are not a uk size. its been 6 weeks and still no torch. everytime i email them, they just reply with wait 2 more weeks. so i would say great until it goes wrong, then they just dont want to do anything about it. case is going via paypal at present. very bad after sales"

“Dear retrogame777,
Sorry for all.
The post office haven't updated the latest tracking information on their official site. We can only request our post office to check offline.
You will get followed up via ticket service(reference number 98F2D6AE6A2E40CCB3A50EB073ABFEC6).

Yours Sincerely,
DX”

"Fantastic website. It's the best web service in terms of shipments: to Italy free shipment needs only 20 days. Product overviews very detailed, very good customer service."

"Excellent seller, I had some problems with some products, but did not hesitate to answer my question and give me a solution as quickly as possible"

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,716 merchant members.