DealExtreme - Coupons

"Have been waiting over a month for a delivery. Little or no help from the company who track within China then transfer responsibility for these checks onto the customer without providing anything further in relation to carrier information. Hard to contact and advice being just wait it will turn up. Not good enough and I wont use this company ever again. Terrible service. Still waiting... Should've bought elsewhere..."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, but please understand free shipping method takes long time for delivery to Australia.
We used the tracking number on your package and found this order is on the way, it departured from outward office of exchange since 19th Sep, it will be arrived in your country soon, and your local post office ship it to your home, please no worries.

Thanks for your patience.

DX Team”

"I have been having a horrible experience with this company. I placed an order but made the mistake when adding my email address so I was not sent a tracking#, order#, etc. And when I contacted the company which was nearly impossible and extremely frustrating the person I was speaking with could not help me and said the tracking#, etc would be emailed to me in 40minutes when the payment staff got there. It's been a few days and I have not heard back from the company. I've already paid and am very disappointed in the customer service provided."

"hello my order perform for the day September 10/14 and I have not received yet .. how can you help me? "

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, please understand free shipping method takes long time for delivery.
Your order was shipped into two packages, for the first package with tracking number, we found 2014-10-06 15:31, Asendia SCL Germany, Departed transit country, you will receive it soon. As for the second package, it contains one item but its price is not admitted to be shipped with tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months for package without tracking number, please just wait patiently, no worries.

For more details, we sent you an email, please check there and follow it up with us, thanks.

DX Team”

"it is wonderfull e-commerce website. Customer-support service is very helpful. The shipping is free and it during less than one month. I'm very happy with this shop. Thank you very much DX."

"has bean 42 days since ordered from dx and still nothing has arrived managed to live chat said there was a custom issue and that I had to get a ticket which I already had a few days before.
Then they said it takes 1 to 3 days for them to get back to me it is now day 4 and no reply they tell you to be patient but there is only so much patients a person can take when no one replies.

“Dear Customer,

Sincerely apologize for keeping you waiting for your order. This order was shipped into two packages, normal air mail takes long time to delivery to AUSTRALIA. In order to serve you better and give you more information about your order, we will reply you in ticket 9AB3A2A6F61F4CFDA95D4E7C5C21296A you have.

Pleae don't worry, we will give you solutions about this order, you will not lose your money and we will not let you down, thanks for your support and patience, please check more and follow up with us about this order via ticket, thanks.

DX Team”

"Site excelente para comprar. Nunca tive problemas. Às vezes demora as compras a chegar e quando tem defeito sempre devolveram o dinheiro."

"At first i ordered sku# 270691 item at 06/25/2014 but they send wrong item. I contacted customer services and they offered me a difficult return procedure. I didn't want mess with their hardly understood procedures and then i ordered this item again but warned them so many times before and after purchase. But this stupid DX has sent the wrong item second time. Their lack of seriousness caused me to lose $43,74. Now i want my money back but they always offered me their nonsensical procedures. Deal Extreme is a fraudulent company !"

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the wrong item you received, as you mentioned about the return policy, it is not difficult if you check carefully, please understand we have rules to process the problem about wrong item, thanks for your cooperation with us to return the wrong item and we can ship you a new one or give you the refund, and we can compensate your shipping fee to return the wrong item back.

We found the item you receievd is the same as our site shows, we need to check and confirm with supplier to know whether the description for the item is wrong or not, then we will solve your problem via ticket, one of our staffs replied you in the second ticket, your problem will be solved completely, please kindly keep in touch with us there.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"At the 6th of june I ordered a battery from DX wich had to be delivered to Holland. "It was lost in customs" they said. They really asked if I would pay 1 dollar extra to send it with track and trace.......I would expect from service point of view when an order fails that the vompany pays for those costs.An average reply takes them for about 10 days! Now at the 16th of October I still havent got my order. This is the most rediculous company i ever heard of. I really wonder if their CEO knows about their lack of service! If so he is a gold digging basterd! But the incompetence of their personel stuns me by far!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting, the original order 140610001056211266 is lower than $15, it was shipped without tracking number, so it was lost during shipment.
You asked us to reship this order, we reshipped it with new replacement order 140918001056365254. But system cannot give you the tracking number for the new order is also lower than $15, it was shipped without tracking number. Please kindly understand shipping time takes 1-2 months for order without tracking number, please wait patiently, no worries.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"Three years buying on DX, I can say that it is a reliable site where you encounter everything from unusual products to day-to-day gadgets.
Customer service is very helpful. Any question or issue I've had with them has been fully resolved.
They ship for free worldwide!

"I'm a DX customer for several years now, and although I had to wait for my orders always 5-8 weeks, I was very happy. But obviously things are changing. After waiting for about 5 months for my last order, I now give up.. I hope they'll manage somehow that I don't loose my paid money entirely, but i'm not confident. - Sorry to say so, but I can't recomment Dealextreme anymore"

“Dear Customer,

Apologize for any inconveniences.
For the unreceived order 140520001027537430, we gave you a replacement order, the order number is 140722001032859565. As you mentioned above, you still don't receive the new replacement order. We don't know why this order cannot be received for the second time, is the address on the order correct? We did ship your order.

As for your problem, we will check with post office and solve your problem, we will give you the refund after we get the reply from post office, please continue to contact our ticket service for order 140722001032859565, sorry for keeping you waiting and disappointed, but please trust us this nearly happens, we will solve your problem and do what you want us to do.

DX Team”

"After my request from DX for an order status, I was informed by Violet the following
''Violet: 140917001054259679 is being returned to us because it failed to pass customs/airport security check.
Violet: we will arrange to reship it or refund you via the ticket system
Violet: please wait 24 to 48 hours ''
I requested refund on 15 Oct 2014 and no reply has reached my account yet. I open a Paypal dispute, I informed my bank for the issue . Never again from DX

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Dear Customer,

Please don't worry about your order, please understand that the shipping time you see from our site is for the order with tracking number, but your order is lower than $15 and it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes longer.

Because order without tracking number cannot be checked, normally shipping time takes 3-6 weeks, your order was shipped in the middle of September, so please just wait patiently, this order should be on the way to your country. Please be patient to wait for your order another 2-3 weeks, thanks a lot.

DX Team”

"Product of excellent quality and delivery performed with well packaged product. I recommend."

"La gestiones muy buenas y problema con la tablet me lo solucionaron bien y rapido. Poe ello he vuelto a comprar en esta pagina."

"i bought few things from DX, i ordered minix android TV, the delivery was very fast, but I ordered it with UK plug and it arrived with Chinese one, i contacted them they said i have to buy an adapter (extra cost for me for there mistake ), i also ordered car charger which was not working. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the problem, if you have some questions about item you received, please kindly contact our after-sale service, here is the link https://cs.dx.com/ticket/After, we will assign a staff to response you in ticket and keep in touch with you to solve your problem. please no worries.

Thanks for your cooperation.

DX Team”

"Generally reliable but this last time, their european hub did not deliver the whole shipment I ordered and are lying to me about the status, basically stealing my money."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for keeping you waiting for your order.
We used Netherland post office as normal air mail (free shipping method) to ship your order, it was shipped on 14th Sep, normally shipping time takes 3-4 weeks.

We used tracking number and found this order was received successfully, 2014-09-30 13:23, Predat la destinatar, it arrived the destination. Please check carefully or contact your local post office to know more. If you have any further problems, please contact us freely, we will help you to solve your problem.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.