Store Information Store Info
DealExtreme - Coupons
  • Rating 7.61/10 4,879 reviews

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
    DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • DealExtreme - DX contact information

• Address: PO BOX 779 TAI PO POST OFFICE

Product & services pricing Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10

All 4,892 Customer Reviews

"Good service and good price/quality rating. I had a problem whith a package. It was broken when delivered, but it earned a $2,- refund for the broken piece. So overall, good service, just be aware that they don't package it very well sometimes(or they throw with it on the airport). "

"DX - ??????? ????????-???????.
? ?????????? ?????? ????????? ???. ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ? ??????? ? ???????????. ???????????? ?????????? - ?????? ??????? ???? ????? ???? ???????. ???????? ?? ???????. ???? ??????? ??????????. ?????????? ? ?????? ?????????, ??? ?????? ?????????????, ????????? ????? ??????.

"Dealxtreme offer a great variety of consumers products and more.
I always browse the latest arrivals and often I find something, from small electronic gadget to kitchen accessories at a very attractive price.
No P&P cost and they offer a tracking number for orders above 15$. And they refund a missing order without problems.
I always recommend them!

"One of the best, for not saying it is, online shopping sites; great products for the right price, some of them expensive, but theres always an aternative with different characteristics enough to full fill your needs.
The shipping could be the olny problem you'll find, but in one way or another, the product arrives to you, with the warranty of DX, they'll refund you if theres any problem with the item you receive.

"I am completely satisfied with all my recent orders, so I can recommend this merchant to others"

"We had problems with the product shipping and we were able to get a refund. After some thing, we were able to claim the product and contacted DX to at least pay for what we received. After the payment, we received a $2,00 prize for our "noble cause" :)

DX treat their customers equally, always trying to make us feel comfortable. Awesome site, awesome customer service!

"Thank you for your work. I was very pleased to be your client. You are the best."

"I had problems with some LEd Lights I order. One of it was defective, other two of it were damaged after 2 months. But Fortunatly DX have a great customer service solve the problem. I will certainly continue to shop in DX. "

"The website USD.DX.COM listed and still lists the item I ordered as in stock with a handling time of 2-4 days and delivery of 3-5 days. I ordered the item. After seeing the status did not change from "paymentprocessed"(or something very similar) I sent DX and email and was then told it actually was not in stock. When I asked if I could change the order to a different item and I would pay the difference, I was told no items were in stock and I should wait until the next Monday and it would be back in stock and would ship. The next Monday came and I was told the item was still not in stock. I asked that my order either ship or cancel I have received no response. How can they list so many phones as in stock and ready to ship if everyone of then is out of stock? One of those two pieces of information is obviously a lie. I have not received the phone nor have I received a refund. They have been having issues with the site as well. When trying to check order status and account information on USD.DX earlier this week all I got was an SQL error. I advised them of this and was blown off. One of the emails I sent them around this time just got bounced back from their SMTP server.
If you ask me inventory control this bad is no accident. The website and email issues added on top of this make me believe that USD.DX is having some serious issues and should be avoided or at best considered a high risk gamble.
I have ordered from DX before both using personal accounts and as a business and I have never had an issue to this extent obviously. Normally I would let the good out weight the bad but given just how poor I feel this experience has been I will personally avoid this site and I will recommend all others do the same.

"I have bought several times in DX and always the experience was nice and safe, some times I have requested the refund, and I have received the money again. DX is an excellent internet portal to buy gadgets"

"Great store, good support in case of questions or problems with products. I like it and keep coming back :) "

"Awesome store got defective item once and issue was resolved wery profesionaly and cost effective.. heartly recomend"

"I have experience of buying various sort of products from DX for a half of year. There were some long-time delayed orders, but all of them were shipped. Also during the Lunar Chineese New Year were some problems with feedbacks to my tickets, and a delays with shippement. But all problems were solved. By the way all the products I have purchased, were good packed and were not damaged during the transportation, and also they matched to photos and description. Only one thing makes me sad, almoust all items are tripping to Russia for about mounth or two."

"I like to much buy on DX, they are very fast, excellent products, low prices and are very attentive with anything customers needs. I strongly recommend."

"I placed an order with this place a month ago, and because the order is under $15.00 they would not provide a tracking #. I have been trying to get in touch with a live person to find out how much longer will I have to wait and I cannot seem to reach anyone. Save yourself a lot of time and some money DO NOT ORDER FROM DX-dealextreme!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-06-2014

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Sorry to say we only provide tracking number for order higher than $15.
Your order is lower than $15 and it was shipped without tracking number, shipping time takes 1-2 months, please just be patient to wait.

Best Regards”