Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2016-01-11

Never recive the package

"I order a small accesorie for a Nikon camera. Wait for three months, but it wasn't delivered to my adress. I ask them for the lost package and the told me that it was maybe lost by the Postal courier of my country. It could be possible, but it could be not. Ther is one thing taht IS for sure...I'll never buy again on deal extreme.

Next day after I wrote this review. DX has just refund the cost of the order. Well. It' nice. Not perfect but nice.
Thaks to rhithis web and DX. Next time it will be better for sure.

This review was modified by Vlatard on January 12 2016 04:36:45 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-11-2016

“Dear Vlatard,
First of all,sorry for all inconvenience there caused to you. No matter how postive or negative the review you hold,it means a lot to DX.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to your paypal.
It is gonna take about 1-3 working days for you to recieve the money.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.
Hope for your understanding.
Have a nice day!

2016-01-07

"Good service and products

DX has low prices compared to local retailers and tech shops, and they have a wide variety of products.
I ordered from direct EU.DX and i take cheap insurance for taxes - this time it was necessary because my packet was taken By local duty. I sent document that i have paid taxes to the DX customer service and i get money back (taxes) very quickly.
The staff at DX and customer service is very friendly and easy to deal with. Shipping wasn't really much of a deal because it's free! (Only it takes time)
Super happy with the products they have!

This review was modified by Esa_H on January 07 2016 01:18:27 AM

2016-01-06

"Good quality products at the best prices. Three of them had a product problem, but solved."

2016-01-06

"Bought cheap $9 digital room thermometer, does not work properly, opened ticket, they ask for photograph of defective item, but I have no camera nor phone.

Open long chat, girl Joice says go borrow a camera, who? I say back, she talks to boss, I offer to buy a better thermometer, she says ok, we will fix problem, expect email.

Nothing for 3 days, open another chat with one Bunny, they cannot access old chat transcript, so I tell story again, expect email says she.

Email asks for photograph, I reply no camera.

Reply asks again for photograph, I reply no camera.

I throw thermometer away.

We done.

Update:

New email says get camera from friend, I reply am friendless, they reply so sorry this to hear, they would condescend to believe me, but just this one time, and would I like a replacement or credit. Credit.

Update 2:
See below; I now have to buy a camera to do further business? Nay.

This review was modified by AnotherVeryPissedOffCustomer on January 07 2016 11:24:00 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-07-2016

“Dear AnotherVeryPis,
We are sorry for any inconvenience there caused. Please understand that, for defective items case, uploading pictures is our company rule. Through that, we can forward pictures or video to suppliers to check where the problem exists.
Many other customers are cooperative to upload the pictures or video to us at the first time when they report defective cases.
Hope you can understand.
Finally,this time we've made a concession that, store credit compensation has been saved into your dx account,but next time if you have any problem about using items,please do upload photos or video to illustrate.
Have a nice day!

2016-01-03

"DX has very low prices compared to local retailers and tech shops, and they have a wide variety of services. I've had a product arrive to me in a non-working condition, and the staff at DX provided a replacement to me at no cost. Customer service is very friendly and easy to deal with. Shipping wasn't really much of a deal because it's free! Super happy with the products they have!"

This review was modified by JJeeRRYY on January 03 2016 04:41:34 PM

2016-01-03

"A very professional and efficient seller Never had problems. One article was dead on arrival - they sent the new one without need to send back the first one."

This review was modified by DimKl on January 03 2016 08:25:02 AM

2016-01-01

"I'm still waiting for my package to arrive, after ordering it nearly a month ago, the tracking number I am to go through just tells me that my package has left the carrier and is "in transit" and has remained so for a week or longer. I have sent in a ticket regarding the issue, however no one has yet to respond to it for several days, I understand the holidays such as Christmas, however that shouldn't be an excuse once the holidays were over. Along with the shipping is very misleading, 5-7 business days or 3-5 is a false statement during checkout, I'm not satisfied with that, I understand the extra time it takes as I read, however it makes me wonder. Did the carrier with my package suddenly catch fire? or flew through the Bermuda triangle and forever disappeared? Its been "transit" for a week and some now, so I'm curious to know what is going on."

This review was modified by Tredici on January 01 2016 12:38:59 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-03-2016

“Dear Tredici,
We are so sorry for the mess.
5-7 working days refers to the handling time before shipment.
Your order seems to be still stuck in Chinese custom.
We will request our post office to check offline,meanwhile,we will follow up on you via ticket#A7AC01772FA949BA9D864B4AF7B68E2C.
If you have anything else,please get back to us in the ticket system.
Thanks. Have a nice day!

2015-12-31

"dealxtreme is the best site of shopping
i love it

hamza

This review was modified by hamzaboulhdir on December 31 2015 07:12:31 AM

2015-12-31

"I think DealExtreme is a very good shopping site.
When my order is defective at arrival or when it breaks, DealExtreme has
always provided a solution. I was able to choose if i wanted to get my money back,
or get sent a new product to replace my order, which you only have to pay shipping costs for. (3 euro's)

I am very satisfied with DealExtreme's service.

2015-12-31

"Recently an item I received did not meet the published specifications on the site. I contacted customer service and they immediately offered a partial refund. I explained the item was useless for my application, would not have been ordered if the the specs were correct, and I would like a full refund. The DX agent processed the full credit quickly and I was informed throughout the process. This completely restored my faith in DX, and I will continue to use them as a supplier of small electronics items.

With good pricing, free shipping, and usually good quality merchandise, backed by great customer service, I would recommend them to others.

2015-12-31

"Product range is good. customer service is good but delivery service is slow"

2015-12-31

"They have a bit expensive prices than others but their customer service is a bit better than others. They have a terrible shipping associate. if your package is untrackable it means %70 it will be lost in transit. But they always refund or reship you goods if it is lost. Trustworthy seller. "

2015-12-31

"Very good service in overall. Price/Quality is very good. "

This review was modified by jph_1979 on December 31 2015 12:32:34 AM

2015-12-30

"I love DX.com! I buy their stuff regularly. It's often surprisingly good quality. Sometimes it's not that good, but then again, at those prices! Very cheap. It takes a while to arrive, but it's still worth it, because it's so friggin' cheap. And if anything is wrong with the shipment, they diligently fix it. "

2015-12-28

"DX siempre ha respondido perfectamente! Tuve inconvenientes en recibir algunas órdenes, pero estimo que son problemas del correo postal de mi país (Argentina) Dx siempre respondió a mis consultas de excelente manera."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.