Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10
Voice your opinion! Review DealExtreme - DX by clicking a star below.
2017-06-07

Very good experience with DX!

"All orders were processed in due time and everything was OK."

2017-06-06

Great product, mislead with shipping

"The products I've ordered via DX are great but the shipping is meant to be free to HK. With every purchase, I am contacted by the local courier who asks me to pay an additional fee for delivery to my home address. DX used to refund this after sending proof of additional payment, but most recently this was rejected and I had to pay out of my own pocket. I do not think shipping should be advertised as free if this isn't the case. "

Good seller

"DX is one of the bests China sellers"

Everithung great

"The package came just like a i order and the items are great.

A desejar .

"Bom dia ! Quanto ao envio nada a ser dito pois a demora já era de se esperar mesmo chegou com quase 63 dias ,porém achei a embalagem muito simples com risco de chegar com avarias no produto pois a minha pelo a menos chegou amassada,e no anuncio dizia também que junto teria a capa flip de couro mas nao veio junto com o celular, ao manusear o aparelho havia sinal de uso uns risco pouco evidente mas que aparentava ter sido revendido ,o touch do aparelho está com uma terrível falha não funcionando como se deve trava a tela e voce tem que bloquear e desbloquear para função voltar ao normal de certa forma fiquei frustada com o aparelho logico pelo baixo custo nao deveria esperar algo perfeito mas ter que em todo tempo fazer manobras para utilizar se torna chato a DX ficou de reembolsar o valor de uma parcela até esse mês estou ainda aguardando o prazo essa foi minha experiencia com meu aparelho Doogee X6 Piano Preto. fora isso o tamanho do aparelho e a estética são muito bom."

Rep reply posted Jun-06-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear WyaraSousa,

Thanks for your reviews on DX.

We appreciate for it no matter whether it is positive or negative. It's hard for us to control the delivery process since packages are transported by the cooperative carriers. But we will try our best to improve the shipping service. If there is anything wrong with the product, please feel free to contact us by ticket service(https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/After). We are always here for you.

Thanks for your support!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

Impressed from the start

"I randomly stumbled upon DX website. They're shipping methods are great and their prices are competitive. "

2017-06-06

It was great to do transaction with with deal extreme

"It was very nice experience to purchase with dealextreme
their return policy is also awesome
totally recommended

Great products and service

"I've bought a few products on this site and they've all been delivered without any problems.

Best place for getting Good Quality Products

"Deal Extreme is best place for Buying Electronics & Mobile Accessories. We will Products with Best Quality & good Discounted prices.
I will recommend to buy in Deal Extreme

Great

"Very good product and service. "

Good website

"Good product for good price"

2017-06-05

Order Never Arrived. Refund Refused. Theft.

"I ordered a $260 SSD Drive and it simply never arrived. My local Post Office confirms that the package (via tracking number) never arrived. It's been 3 months since my order. I opened a dispute with them directly and via Paypal, and they did not respond until I escalated my Paypal dispute. They finally responded by sending me an e-mail (not via the Paypal dispute resolution center but via private e-mial) and tried to get me to close my Paypal dispute (promissing that if I did they would refund my money). However, beforehand, I read the numerous other reviews on this site and other review sites where customers reported the same tactic....when the customers comply and closed the ticket, DealExtreme simply kept their money and never contacted them again. So I've kept mine Paypal dispute open. Their tactic of contacting you outside the official Paypal resolution center is a COMPLETE VIOLATION of their agreement with Paypal. Hopefully Paypal will get my money back...should know in about a month. You'll see this same story repeated over and over in the other reviews at this site. I really wish I had seen them before I ordered. This is intentional bad business practices...completely immoral. In short...theft.

Please help stop this international theft by filing complaints with the US Federal Trade Commission online complaint form (Select: Internet Services, Online Shopping or Computers ) https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt&panel1-1

Also If you live in BC you can file a complaint with Consumer Protection BC who gave me these instructions:

"Consumer Protect BC can provide assistance with Distance Sales Contracts in some situations, and we invite to read section 49 of the Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act (http://www.bclaws.ca/EPLibraries/bclaws_new/document/ID/freeside/04002_04#part4_division4) to see if any parts of our legislation would pertain to your situation. If you wish cancel your order, you can send the business a Notice of Cancellation of a Distance Sales Contract (https://www.consumerprotectionbc.ca/images/content/inquiries/KG%2010-%20Dist.%20sales-%20no%20supply%20date-%20no%20delivery%20v2.pdf) once you have not received the good within 30 days of the supply date. If you choose to do this, please send the letter in a manner that you can verify whether or not it was received by the business, for example by fax, email or registered mail. If they do not comply, you can fill out a complaint form (https://www.consumerprotectionbc.ca/images/content/inquiries/complaint%20form%202014.pdf) with us. Along with the complaint form, please provide a copy of your original purchase contract, copy of cancellation form, and proof of delivery.
LICENSING & INFORMATION OFFICER
TF 1.888.564.9963
A 307-3450 UPTOWN BLVD. VICTORIA BC V8Z 0B9
W www.consumerprotectionbc.ca "

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2017

A rep from DealExtreme - DX, DX.com, has responded

“Dear derffred,

We are sorry to hear this.

Could you please tell us the order number? Or please feel free to contact us by ticket(https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Order.Delay) or livechat. There is one thing we can guarantee that if your package is confirmed lost, we will make full compensation. Be reassured please.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
DX Team”

2017-05-31

excellent

"ı am happy with you thanks"

2017-05-30

Impressed

"Service was good and so was delivery.
Last item's tracking just broke, however I did receive it in the end.

Will definitely order again.

2017-05-16

Great for inexpensive stuff!

"I've order from them twice. Both orders contained multiple items. Not all items were as described, but they were so inexpensive I didn't really care. Shipping to Israel can be a bit slow, but I suppose that should be expected."

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.