• DealExtreme - D

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.70/10 5.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10

"I purchased few items from DX, they will deliver it you on time unless there are unexpected delays like Holiday seasons.It is better to make your order with a tracking number because items will get lost if there is no tracking number. I once ordered an item that went missing using a free shipping option. Although DX replaced the item but still they recommended ordering the item with tracking number. I don't know if it is DX fault or the courier.But DX gave me a gift for what was happened. Its a good thing they done this. A sign that they really care for their customers

"Bought a whole lot of items on 20 May 2015, still hasn't arrived by 9 June 2015. So shipping to South Africa seems like it is a major problem. The tracking numbers supplied don't say anything, other than they were shipped. Customer support says I should wait. How long? These guys really need to sort out delivery to South Africa. My guess is that they use the cheapest shipping they can find, hence the reason for the delay. Don't buy from these guys if you are in South Africa. "

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear robert-36326,
Sorry for the mess.
We checked all parcels in your order seems to be stuck in your local custom.
Could you please kindly contact your local custom first?
At our end,we will request our post office to investigate what happened.
Once we get news,we will notify you.
BTW,for further solution,please get back to us via the ticket#4C2BE2275E734272B4FDA1490EB743C3.
Thanks.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX”

"Great products, free shipping and low prices!"

"????????? ????????????, ? ???????? ???? ???????.
???????????? ???? ?????? ??? ? ???????????.
?? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? (???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????)
???? ??? ???? ??????? ? ???????, ?? ??????? ?????? ??? ?????????????

"Everything seems good in shopping from DealeXtreme, but there was an annoying thing while checking out the payment. It requires an extra step of confirmation by providing some photocopy of the card holder's documents which seems unsafe. Except that, every thing was ok."

Rep reply posted Jun-07-2015

DX.com, DealExtreme - DX rep has responded

“Dear mortenzo,
We are sincerely sorry for what you have been through.
We just want you know the verification process is required out of security reasons regarding every order paid by credit card and paypal.
Please understand, to prevent those lawbreakers to make orders with stolen cards and to ensure every tracsaction is legal,we would require our customer to provide us with necessary materials.
And we think this is by all means understandable.
Most of our customers have cooperated with us in this case.
We promise we would never expose your information to the third party.
BTW,since your didn't upload required materials,we have cancelled this order and issued refund.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
DX

Hope you can understand.”

"Some nice, and less nice products. For the price, you can't argue. Still, service for refund is in place, in case you get bad products!"

"Order a few items in separate ocassion. Arrived in timely manner except for four pieces of 18650 battery. Since the new regulation imposed by the postal agency of lipo shipping its been a nightmare waiting for it. After almost 60 days waiting for it but still did not arrived, open a ticket about the item. DX responded the next day....a few question from them regarding the SKU and the order date. In their investigation, the items is considered lost during transit by the postal agency and DX offer to full refund to my pay-pal account or by store credit to my DX account. I request the option of transfer back to my pay-pal account but I ask them to wait for another week in hope that the item will arrive. The customer service by the name Serena attended my case professionally in replying all my enquiries. After more than a week past by I again contacted/replying my still open ticket and request DX to refund back to my pay-pal account. They responded on the same day and transfered back full purchase amount on the same day. The full refund amount is transfered back to my pay-pay on the same day without problem. DX is a professional seller. Shop with confidence.

"I've had nothing but good service from DX. Recently, an item I ordered, when delivered, was not as advertised. The customer service I received from them when I explained the problem was exceptional. They are now shipping me the correct item, and have dealt with it very professionally. I would have no hesitation - and frequently do! - in recommending them."

"Free shipping must be the advantage of DealExtreme against other web shopping. Staff service is excellent."

"Good prices but some products are not correctly referenced."

"Good shop and very fast delivery (10 days to Swiss)"

"Great customer service! One of my aux cables i ordered broke right away so i contacted dx and within one day they had responded. My only con for DX is that the shipping takes soooooo long."

"I bought a palette of makeup. It took to arrive, when it came it was with the broken and crumbling with some shadows cover. I believe that DX was not responsible , I think there was not a proper handling on shipping. I contacted the DX and they proposed replacing or value credit. I opted for the replacement , I'm waiting for the product to arrive . After that liked the service that made me and bought other products are still lacking reach. Prices are attractive."

"Average shop, good price.
Delivery could be faster..

"Mi experiencia ha sido positiva en todas las operaciones realizadas con DX. Muy buena la atenciĆ³n al cliente.

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.