DealExtreme - Coupons

"Think twice, thrice before buying anythink from dx.com. Displayed products are inferior and description is also inaccurate and products are also of cheapest quality.

I ordered a jack for my Nokial N70 but, they delivered it after almost 70 days and the product which I received is not what I ordered. Though apparently it appears to be the N70 Jack however, it didn't fit into my phone when I tried to conned

My order ID: 1407160010911900243

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Dear khem-raj,
Sorry for letting you wait.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means much to us.
Actually we checked your right order number is 140716001091190024. We have taken over your ticket 93055A97672B4EEF87C3FC404220467D. Please reply us via the ticket a.s.a.p.
Thank you for pointing out this,which may be caused by those untrustworthy suppliers. We will intensify our implementation strength on quality control.
We will keep following on your case until it is solved.
Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,
DX Team”

"This company is a complete scam. Do not order from them unless you have a very strong distaste for your hard-earned money. They are a shell web site using product listings blatantly stolen from legitimate vendors. They'll issue you a tracking number for your shipment, out of some foreign country. After you figure out how to get to the obscure tracking site, you'll discover that the tracking number is invalid. Any attempt to contact DealExtreme will result in a rubber-stamp response of "please don't worry, package is on its way" or some other out-and-out lie.

Had to go to my credit card company and dispute the charge to get my money back, as there's no way you can actually talk to a real human from DX.

If you want to find out more, just read the other reviews on this site about problems with this company, and ignore the ones who were clearly paid to give a fake review. Just google search "DealExtreme scam". It truly is a scam, as the company is not legit. Save your money.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-18-2014

“Dear ooskalooska,
First of all,we make a sincere apology for all inconvenience caused.
Thanks for your review,no matter how postive or negative the review you hold,it means a lot to DX.
Your order was shipped on 10/24/2014 7:30:13 PM with the tracking number RS1********85NL.
I tracked it on http://www.17track.net/en/ and found that it has arrived at your country.
2014-11-13 21:08
The item has arrived in the country of destination
2014-11-08 00:00
The item is on transport to the country of destination
2014-11-07 11:12
The item is at the PostNL sorting center
2014-10-28 08:31
The item is pre-advised
From experience,it ususally takes about 2-5 weeks for delivery(i.e. Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays in Hong Kong and in your country),though sometimes this could be much longer than expected.There might be any reason causing the delay.such as bad whether,custom policy,etc.
Could you please wait for another 1-2 weeks?
Besides,we sent you another email to your DX account email address. Could you please check it?
We will keep following up on your case until it is settled. Please trust in us.

Best Regards,
DX Team”

"I have some mixed experiences with dx.com. Sometimes packages arrive in 7 days, sometimes it takes 40 days. This is not unusual for chinese webshops as they are very dependant on the post offices that transfer the packages. People complain alot about the delivery times, but heck, they ship for free. What would you expect?

Dx.com has a nice range of products that you cannot buy here, or are very overpriced in regular stores. I have bought items ranging from $1 to $45 and never had to pay a customs fee. This can happen ofcourse, but I read that it is 1 in every 10 times. This is in The Netherlands.
It is always a buyers risk though.

With aftersales you have to be patient. They will ask you to wait 2 more weeks, then again 2 more weeks and finally they will offer store credit, resend or refund. They always refunded me (including coupons) when an untracked package didn't arrive. They key word here is, patience. It will take about 60 days if you follow this process. To be sure, always pay with paypal and make a claim in time. Paypal is changing it's policy, so It will be easier in the future to have buyers protection.
I never had to upgrade to a claim with dx.com

There are cheaper chinese websites found, but dx.com is still alot cheaper than regular stores and it's reliable and gives you points if you write reviews of products, which can be excanged for coupons ($1 to $3).

"It is a good idea to use Paypal or Barclay card for your transaction when purchasing from DX. After waiting 8 weeks for my item and reading reviews about DX and their customer service I simply used Paypal to refund my money. DX did not even respond to Paypal's messages. Nether the less I have my money back after almost 10 weeks thanks to the customer safety Paypal provide."

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
We found your order value is lower than $15, this order was shipped without tracking number, as we mentioned for customers that the shipping time takes 1-2 months for order without tracking number.

Your order was shipped in the end of Sep, please kindly wait till the end of this month, if you still don't receive this order, please kindly contact our LIVE CHAT or ticket service, we will solve your problem, we can reship or give you the money back for this order if that happens.

Sorry for keeping you waiting and thanks for your understanding and patience.

DX Team”

"I can not comment on the remote itself since it came without a dongle.
I don't even know if it was a new item or a return - the box was taped, rather sloppy, with scotch tape.
Customer service is terrible, the worse there is! Totally useless...

DX states, clearly: "What is DX’s satisfaction guarantee?
Your satisfaction is our top priority so all of our products are guaranteed to arrive safely or your money back!
All items are covered by a 5 day dead on arrival warranty. Most items are covered by a 90 day free defective replacement warranty and 150 day repair warranty."

However, after more than one month of back and forth emails, DX rep emails me:
"guoyd [Request]
Dear Customer,
We cannot provide a receiver to you.
If you can buy a receiver, we can offer you a reasonable discount.
Yours Sincerely,
Customer Service "

WOW!!!! In other words, kiss your money good bye, buy another, we'll give a discount! I find this totally unacceptable, unprofessional and rude, not to mention is just the opposite of DX statement!

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconveniences we brought to you.
We found the problem on your order is the receiver missing from the item you received, we contacted supplier many times to ask the receiver but no reply. Considering to solve your problem, please kindly return the item you received back to us, we can afford some shipping fee to return it back and we will reship you a new and completed item or give you the refund. Please kindly cooperate with us via ticket and send the item back to us, we will give you the return policy in ticket, please check and keep in touch with us there, thanks.

DX Team”

"I ordered a battery charger 6 weeks ago. Despite contacting them twice, I still have not received it. Below is their response. Note that they claim to have checked that my order is still in transit, which is impossible to check, as they have no tracking information. This must be a rogue company.

Dear Customer,

We feel extremely sorry for the long delay.
We have checked and confirmed your order is still on transit.
Delays are usually caused by a backlog of packages or delays in Customs. Please don't worry about your package!
Would you please wait patiently for another 10 days?
We will follow up the package and we can promise that your purchase with DX is safe. In the event of a lost package we will arrange a replacement.

Your patience is highly appreciated!

Yours Sincerely,
Customer Service

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
We found your order value is lower than $15, this order was shipped without tracking number, as we mentioned for customers that the shipping time takes 1-2 months for order without tracking number, please understand order cannot be tracked without tracking number, your order was shipped on 6th Oct, as we mentioned above for the shipping time, please kindly wait for your order another 2-3 weeks, please just wait patiently.

If you have any other problems, please contact our LIVE CHAT or TICKET SERVICE, we will help you to solve, thanks.

DX Team”

"I have been buying items from DX since 2010 and there isn't a single time they let me down. I recommend DX to anyone."

"Business ethics. She cares about customer satisfaction . Always maintaining the proper care . Good products , cheap , free shipping and guaranteed for reference in case of problems . Sometimes it takes a while , but then flees the responsibility of the company ."

"Excelent choice to import china stuff. Trusted store."

"A great shop. Good prices, friendly, quick and quality solving issues. One order was delayed in transit and after my support, immediately sent an identical product.
I will continue to use the services of DealeXtreme.

"Deals Extreme are terrible. I was billed for my purchase and it has been over 20 days - when shipping is 7-10 days. I have sent an email to follow up and have waited 4 days and no response. I have tried to send a follow up and the system wont allow a follow up email. I doubt I will ever see my purchase. DONT USE DX DEALEXTREME - YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY OR THE PURCHASE."

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
We found your order value is lower than $15, this order was shipped without tracking number, as we mentioned for customers that the shipping time takes 1-2 months for order without tracking number, please understand order cannot be tracked without tracking number, your order was shipped in the middle of Oct, shipping time is not so fast for you to receive this order, no more worries please, please just wait patiently.

DX Team”

"Product is very good !!! The price. The funcionality and other things about this."

"Friendly site, prices are always good.
Shipping is fast so the shopping experience is very good...

"I have been buying itens from dx for many years, besides the delivery time, that is understandable by the distance between israel and China, I haven't any complain. Only two orders haven't been delivered, but the money spent was refunded shortly."

"still not got my item from DealExtreme, spoke to them online and they were terrible customer service, they don't advise of there true shipping times, on an item i saw on ebay it said would be with me within a week, it then forwarded me to there website to put the purchase through, which I wasn't aware as thought it was in ebay so there's no chance to leave bad feedback for the business. I got told my payment was processed on 15th Oct, the item was not posted out until 20th Oct and they're advising 6 weeks from that date which from date of the initial purchase is almost 7 weeks, terrible service, lying company who lacks integrity and do not stick to there promises, I strongly advise you to never deal with this company as they don't even deserve to be trading... oh and to top it off when I informed them I want a refund they asked me to wait a few more week and if it doesn't go through they will re-ship it...? so basically they expect to take your money and hope & pray u just forget about the item that they probably didn't even ship."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
We found your order value is lower than $15, this order was shipped without tracking number, as we mentioned for customers that the shipping time takes 1-2 months for order without tracking number, please understand order cannot be tracked without tracking number, your order was shipped in the end of Oct, shipping time is not so fast for you to receive this order, no more worries please, please just wait patiently.

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.