Stores > DealExtreme - DX

Customer service: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

2016-03-28

Mi tienda de cabecera

"Hace mas de 4 años que compro en dx, casi todas mis compras fueron exitosas y las pocas veces q tuve algun inconveniente respondieron muy diligentemente, incluso cuando el problema fue con el correo de mi pais. Hoy mis compras son casi exclusivamente en dx. Muy conforme con la tienda"

This review was modified by Noe02 on March 28 2016 05:20:31 AM

2016-03-28

Cheap products that last one day, then you thrash them!

"Bought 4 USB cables, the metal wire so thin it could not let the electric signal to pass through. Thrashed all of them.
Bought a LED lamp, it never worked since the first day i received it, but since the DX POLICY is to cheat you, it states: "after 90 days from the SHIPMENT, you must return the item to get a replacement of a change". Shipping them back would cost a lot, the lamp got thrashed too.
The list can go on, i did at least 10 different purchases from them (about 10 euro each purchase), and I always been disappointed.

I wrote 5 reviews of their product, warning the consumer to not buy them, explaining fairly the quality defects the products have, BUT the review have never been approved by DX.COM.

In few words, forget to buy anything useful from them.

This review was modified by funatic on March 28 2016 02:40:04 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

“Dear funatic,
Sorry for the delay to reply you here.
About your order 151227001014073051, we read through the conversation between you and our staff Chloe.
The last time when she replied you is on 2/24/2016 6:06:31 AM, you agreed to provide a video to us, but the truth is that you didn't reply us any more and even closed the ticket case on 3/22/2016.
Until now, could you please open a new ticket? Please clarify all problems you have and our after-sales team will solve your problems in a timely manner.

DX team”

Excellent

"the items are exactly like in the web page are described.
the shipping cost is free
I had a little problem with a item but it was solved, the item was lost in post office and then DX offer me a solution.
Very low priced
The delivery time is too long (2 months) but according to the tracking number I saw that the problem was in my country (Mexico) (one month and a half stuck in Mexico without any reason).

Good shop

"Competitive prices, on time delivery and adequate assistance.
I liked purchase, I don't have claims.

ordering from DX website

"I like ordering from Dx's website .
never experienced any major problems and
whenever I had a problem it allways got solved
by the customer service. ( has to be sayed that
communication in Englisch is a bit difficult )

recieving one's order can sometimes take up to
a month but is usually within a week or two.

overall high regards and I do advise the store too my friends.

This review was modified by kwaaikoppie on March 24 2016 04:42:53 AM

SerGri

"I buy on DialExtreme already 4 times. I am very satisfied with the delivery time. Before the Moscow region, Russian goods reach no more than 25 days. On average, 20 - this is a very good indicator for delivery to Russia. Quality of the goods in the store at a height. Support works fast and efficiently. Store often hosts jokes bonuses and coupon codes. I definitely recommend this shop!"

This review was modified by SerGri on March 24 2016 03:25:24 AM

Good shop

"I make few orders on dealextreme. Always products as described. One package lost but after contact quick shipping again. Very helpful support.
Last order fully shipped in 2 weeks.

2016-03-19

27cm universal stainless steel rifle bipod for rifles - black

"The first time I bought 1/12/2015 27cm Universal Stainless Steel Rifle Bipod for Rifles - black, order number 151130001027746497, the good, the price is US $ 31,99 normal, came to Belarus for 18 days of travel, I was all arranged, thanks to the DX."

This review was modified by YURY1983 on April 14 2016 08:47:12 AM

2016-03-16

Deal Extreme-No Help for this customer

"On 2/6/16, I paid for a light fixture from Deal Extreme. When it arrived, two pieces were broken. I have been corresponding with them since. All I get is something to the effect of, someone will contact you. As of 3/16/16, the only action has been correspondence. I have sent them photographs of the two broken parts, the instructions and parts list that was included, and still no action. The broken parts could not be more than a few dollars wholesale, yet it appears Deal Extreme is willing to lose my future business over a few dollars to replace two broken parts that were delivered broken. To date, I have never dealt with a company so apparently unconcerned about meeting their satisfaction guarantee."

This review was modified by Ottersan1954 on March 16 2016 12:53:38 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-22-2016

“Dear Ottersan1954,
We are sorry to hear this.
Actually we've confirmed this with our suppliers that, there are no accessories from them as this item has been sold out for a few months.
It is very very hard for us to collect the parts as they often sell the whole set.
In this case, we've stated in the ticket you can send this item back to us for refund or store credit refund.
If you have anything else to query, please kindly reply us in ticket#7D4288BCC44043E4BF46CD150B8CA0B3.

DX team”

2016-03-14

Reliable store for electronics

"Have fairly good experiences with shopping at Dx.com. Purchaced goods are normaly of good quality.
Shiping can be slow from time to time.

2016-03-13

je recommande ce site

"j'ai passé plusieurs commande et dans l'ensemble je suis assez satisfaite. Le délai est un peu long et le plus ennuyant c'est qu'il n'y a pas vraiment de suivi.
Leur service après vente est compétente.

This review was modified by deneef on March 13 2016 06:55:27 AM

2016-03-12

Très bon site marchand

"Un choix de produits très large, des prix très abordables, un service après vente impeccable, je recommande très vivement ce site.
Pour exemple, une ampoule qui est arrivé brisée m'a été remplacée sans problème. Une autre fois un couteau en céramique est arrivé brisé, DX m'a proposé un avoir sur le site pour me dédommager.
Bravo DX.

This review was modified by Dronnier on March 12 2016 10:05:34 AM

2016-03-12

Good Prices and Service

"I've been a client of Dealextreme since 2007/8 and since then have been buying plenty of stuff. The merchandise always comes well packed and arrives in the estimated time (30/60 days depending on where you are) and hardly ever is picked up by customs. In all these years I have had only problems with DX, one was a missing package and the other was a defective item, however in both cases they were quick in providing a solution to the problem at hand ( either refund or resend the item). All in all i've always had a good experience on their site and trully recommend anyone to buy with them aswell."

2016-03-11

The order did not come

"The order did not come. I waited a whole year, only then did the return of funds to the card."

This review was modified by ammoso on March 11 2016 05:27:15 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-14-2016

“Dear ammoso,
Sorry for letting you wait.
We make a sincere apology to you.No matter how positive or negative your review is, it means a lot to us.
Your order has been confirmed lost,meanwhile we have issued full refund to the way in which you originally paid.
Sorry for all.
It's hard for us to control since the packages are shipped out from the cooperative post office.
There might be any unexpected reason which might cause the "package lost",such as irresponsible post man at home and abroad, the poor transportation condition, or custom detention, even natural factors like flood, fire disaster,etc.
We have no ability to list all the factors but one thing we can guarantee that if customers' packages are confirmed lost,we will make full compensation.
If you have anything else, Please contact our live chat service or ticket service at the first time.

DX Team””

2016-03-11

Wonderful service and low prices

"I order a handheld sewing machine. I always wanted to sew, never had a chance to learn, get sometimes frustrated w/small projects when I have to sew by hand. Seen the price I thought let's give it a try. When my package arrived I was surprised that it came in my mailbox. And when I opened the package surprise changed to disappointment...... the item was damaged. I made pictures and e-mailed DX. Seen the Chinese NY around the corner I expected it to take a long time, but they immediately responded and gave me two choices: a refund or a new product. I chose the latter and asked them to put a breakable sticker on the item. They responded very kindly and had forwarded my suggestion to the warehouse staff. Also they had speeded up my package shipment, meaning I would receive it faster than regularly. When the second package came, it was without damage and just perfect. Items can always get crushed during shipping but this service was beyond what I had expected it to be for a € 3,84 item."

This review was modified by CherylTJ on March 11 2016 04:55:30 AM

Share DealExtreme - DX's store rating

DealExtreme - DX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DealExtreme - DX is a merchant member
DealExtreme - DX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.