• Address: 2010 Atlantic Ave
    • Contact: Sales@dailysteals.com
    • Business Hours: Mon- Friday 9am-6pmClosed Sat- Sun

"Ran into a problem with my order, but Daily Steals' Customer Service Rep named Rae worked with me and through the problem. While I wasn't happy with having the problem, I was quite happy with the end results."

"Their service sucks. I ordered the iPad from them, when I received the iPad doesn't work. I wanted to return the iPad and sent them 5 email, and no response. I called Apple, they want to charge $300 for the software support. The company sucks. Please do not order from them."

"** UPDATED ** Dailysteals contacted me and gave me a $25 gift credit to alleviate my problem."

modified review This review was modified by vectorz2 on January 10 2013 02:15:29 PM

"Daily Steal is my favorite deal site. It has a broad array of items at the lowest prices anywhere on the web."

"Absolutely terrible shipping time. Usually 20 to 30 days time involved from purchase time until arrival.
Products have always been fairly good but don't buy if you need something right away.

"Order placed on 11-15-2012.
Shipping confirmation on 12-4.
It's now 12-10 and the package still has not actually been shipped. They just created a tracking number from UPS software.

Seriously, I can tell you all the positive reviews are written by the company's employee(s). This site is a total joke. They don't own anything they sell, instead take you money, order the products, then eventually ship the merchandise (if ever)

Will report to BBB also. Next step is a chargeback with Amex

"Great price fast shipping and a very easy process makes Daily Steals a great way to pick up some products at an awesome price."

"I had heard of bad reviews and was hesitant to order from slickdeals. I'm glad to say that everything went well. The price was cheap... the item is good quality... I had heard that shipping could take 4-6 weeks, but it only took 10 days. So not FAST, but not 4-6 weeks either. "

"I wish I'd checked this site out before buying. I ordered a pair of Logitech Ultimate Ears headphones (two actually, I thought they were a good deal, but silly me). It took a very long time to arrive. I bought them on Nov 2, and it didn't get here till the end of the month.

So yes, like everyone else has written about, the shipping is slow and they don't send out a tracking number, it just secretly updates on their site.

The second thing I'd like to confirm is that their customer service is not the best. I sent in a note via their contact form and it took about a week for someone to get back to me confirming the item had shipped. That's okay, I was fine with waiting.

HOWEVER when the product came I was quite disappointed. You can read about it in the following note I sent to customer service. Basically I received two pairs of headphones with minimal packaging and missing about 3 out of the 5 ear cushions that are supposed to come with it. I checked on Amazon and it really did seem like they sent me some inferior product. I emailed them via their form again--no reply--and have just tried to email them again today asking for some kind of refund or explanation about the products I received.

The only thing I've learned from this whole ordeal is probably to check this website if a deal looks too good to be true. I heard about this deal via Ben's Bargains so I'll need to take caution in the future too.

====
I received my order #1623074 today in the mail. I just wanted to double-check on a few things. I ordered two sets of earphones. They came with barely any packaging... seems like the earphones were packed in their case and were then put in a plastic baggie. Do all Daily Steals items not come in a box? Maybe I just missed it but I wanted to know if this was standard for things I buy off this site. Second of all, when I unpacked the earphones, it almost seemed like a used item. There weren't even any twist-ties securing the earphones, like I had been given a used pair. Third of all, and maybe I missed this on the details page when I was purchasing, it only came with 2 sets of ear cushions. On Amazon, they come with at least 5 sizes for the same model. Unfortunately, neither of the provided sizes fit my ears, so I am stuck with earphones which don't perfectly sit in my ear. It probably compromises the "noise isolating" feature as well. I have to say I am quite disappointed. I thought I was truly getting a steal by buying from you guys--the same product at a better price--but apparently it comes at the cost of little to no packaging and missing pieces. Maybe I just missed all of this when purchasing from your site, though, in which case I'd probably be a bit more careful when buying from DailySteals again.

"I am terribly disappointed I ordered a Logitech 1000 remote on 11/6/12 because I had just had back surgery and thought it would be a great device since I can't walk. I received it on 12/6/12 with the wrong charger and no booklet. Her is what customer service wrote me back.
requested you receive a new charger for the Logitech. As long as we have it available they will be shipping it out shortly, and if not they will let us know and we'll go from there.
I bought a charger and the unit does not charge I talked to Logitech and they said someone else has already been issued a warranty so this item is refurbished. I also bought sheets which were mismade and were pilled.
It till a month to get a hundred dollar item which was used and missing charger and booklet.

"Daily Steals is an unethical and uncommunicative site. I purchased a Garmin nuvi on 11/13/12. I paid in full via PayPal immediately and received and order confirmation. However, I never received any other communication that the item had shipped. I became suspicious the last week of November and checked my order online. There was still no tracking information nor any indication that the item had shipped. It took me two days to finally connect via phone with a person. Every number I tried was met with a ridiculous screaming guy yelling about how great Daily Steals were and if you wanted customer service you should email them (which I already had done and got the typical bounce-back that someone would get back to me in 24-48 hours). I finally pushed "4" for accounting and whomever answered transferred me to someone named Alexandra. She assured me that the Garmin had shipped and in fact had tracking information which she would email me. Of course, the tracking info yielded no information whatsoever. No matter where I entered it - USPS or UPS or the combined UPS-USPS shipping site - did I get any indicating that the item had shipped. In fact, the number showed that a package with that number had been delivered to Michigan in August. I called back and Alexandra said it could take a few days for the system to update (this was Wednesday) so I waited until Monday to check again. Still nothing. I called back and she said it had been shipped and maybe something was wrong with the tracking info or the package was lost. Not once did she offer to reship or credit my account, despite my repeated emails to customer service asking for it the to expedited. In the end, they were pretty awful - sending me the same exact emails in response to my questions and saying they couldn't do anytthing. I filed a complaint on Paypal and they responded with the same exact info that had shown up in my emails, so basically useless. I finally escalated it with Paypal and filed a dispute with my credit card company on 12/3. My credit card company found in my favor that same day and credited back the portion that was paid via credit card. PayPal also found in my favor on 12/6 and credited my PayPal account for the remaining funds. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE. I missed out on the chance to get another great deal on a Garmin on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and now the best I can find is about $30 more. I will never shop with them again and recommend that you stay away.

UPDATE JAN 15 2013: Daily Steals reply to my review makes it sound like they tried to work with me to fix the situation. Make no mistake, they absolutely DID NOT try to assist me. I am the one who got the resolution via suspending the charge on my credit card and contacting PayPal. Daily Steals emailed me after I posted the review to ask me to contact them so they could try to work something out with me. I wrote and told them that they had ample opportunity to do so prior to my review post and I had no intention of communicating with them further.

modified review This review was modified by ajl189 on January 15 2013 02:56:37 PM

"Placed order on 11/17. Several unanswered emails to customer service to ask WTF is up with my order with ZERO reponse until a few days after I filed a Paypal dispute. Ship notice 12/5

19 Freaking days to ship an order?! Pathetic!!!!

"I had a wonderful experience buying from Dailysteals. My order was processed and shipped very quickly and the product came exactly as advertised. I would highly recommend their service AND their prices! Two thumbs up!!"

"Great deals, secure and reliable payments and delivery."

"I wish I would have seen all the negative reviews about this seller prior to making a $140 purchase for a tablet.
It took them 1 month to ship the product, and they shipped it via UPS but UPS subcontracted the US post office to make the last mile delivery. The US post office is going out of business for a reason. The USPS never delivered the product and it was returned to the seller. Now 1 month and 1 week into my purchase, I have neither and customer support does not seem to be high on this resellers list of priorities.
I will give them to the end of this week to cancel this order, or I will simply file a fraud charge with my CC company.

Fail...

BTW, I saw the same tablet for LESS on Amazon a week after it appears on Dailysteals. Go figure. Save your time and headache and go elsewhere.

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!