• Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10

"I have in the past on a few occasions had some issues with products, orders etc. I was lucky enough to be assisted by Whitley who has in every case rectified my challenge and made everything correct, even if I have made the error. She is an asset to Daily Steals and to be quite honest I was not going to purchase anymore from them but as mentioned Whitley helped me and I decided to continue purchasing from Daily Steals. If not for this assistance long ago and her expertize I would have not purchased from them. To sum it up Whitley is Great and because of her I continue to purchase from daily steals."

This review was modified by julianjoffe on June 19 2013 05:45:15 PM

"Beware!!! You've been warned! This was my first ever dealings with dailysteals.com and I was disappointed with the delivery and product. Yes, I did read their free shipping FAQ policy and it did state that item will ship in 7-10 "business" days after the sale ends. So be mindful of when the sale ends and factor that in with the arrival. It took about 3 weeks before I received my item which were supposedly brand new HP ink cartridges (paid $20) but when I finally got the item they were refilled HP ink cartridges. If I knew that these ink cartridges were going to be refilled type then I would have gotten them from eBay for much cheaper and faster shipping. Unfortunately, I had thought that these bad reviews others had written where just to good to believe about this company so I took a leap of faith but now I'm a believer that this company needs to revamp its sales ethics. Now I'm not saying that all products you order will be recertified as this was my first order but now I'm hesitant about ordering from this company again in the future. Now customer service was so so as I did get a response back when I inquired about my order, believe it or not, on the day my item was delivered. But they truly need to revamp their order status since it never stated as to when my shipment was shipped and would arrive. It only updated the next day after I received my item. Yes, I shouldn't really complain about free shipping but for the 3 week wait I would have rather paid shipping elsewhere but if you have patience to wait then you'll be ok. Now for those shoppers still not convinced about my review then take the leap of faith and experience yourself if you like. Your experience could be ok...I don't know...but I'm disappointed with this company."

This review was modified by bigboyboom on June 16 2013 02:55:36 PM

"3 weeks and still not shipped. They do not answer emails. Pathetic business ethics. "

This review was modified by mondogecko on June 15 2013 11:48:19 PM

"I have made over 25 orders from Daily Steals since 2010 and have never encountered any issue with the company. But, my purchases are never over $30 anyway.

I had contacted their customer service once by email and was responded within a day. It turned out it wasn't a real issue as my payment was declined by PayPal while I was travelling oversea.

They had stopped shipping notification since mid 2011 and this would be my only little complaint as sometimes the shipping was a little slow. I am not sure how others get a tracking number as I never see any in the order confirmation email or website order details.

This review was modified by jingwee on June 13 2013 12:22:00 PM

"I purchased a computer from DailySteals. I should have know better. They have a thief as their mascot!!! They list no contact number on their page. I have purchased from them before. They charged me 15 days ago and the tracking number is still not scanned. I emailed and got a responce saying they would check with their vendor. I've not heard anythign back. Thank goodness I paid using paypal adn hopefully I will get my money back through paypal. I would not purchase from them ever again and if you haven't, DONT!"

This review was modified by Carson1234 on June 12 2013 10:29:03 AM

"You have been warned, Daily steals.com is just awesome! Okay so first off I ordered some good earphones from their and it took quite a while to ship, thinking I got ripped off I came here and gave a bad review. Turns out the only problem was that I did not confirm my account, and yes it took a little over a week but you know some “steals" take time to process. What really made it for me was that the great customer service that I have received it is completely awesome. They take no more than two days to respond. Once my earphones came back I noticed they had a small flaw. Thankfully I have contacted them and they actually paid for my return shipping to get a replacement or refund. I will have to update this review as its it just arrived to them, but if I where to tell you if this worth it: YES. Great customer service in my hand and the earphones aren't a knockoff!! Thank you daily steals.com!!"

This review was modified by THE_Gabe on June 18 2013 08:27:46 AM

"I purchased a HP TouchSmart All-In One PC this PC had a ton of scratches and finger prints, no type of paperwork or software was included, anything that indicated HP was covered or either removed from the computer, why sell it as a HP if you are going to cover it.And to top it all off the mouse and keyboard did not work. Overall it only seems to work as a touch screen I tried to hook up another wireless keyboard and mouse which did not work either. It seems that the usb ports do not work. Overall I am very unhappy with my purchase especially spending 550.00 for this pc this really should have been sold as a used product or at least stated in the description that it was a used unit .... For just a touchscreen pc I would keep it for my daughter to play games on it if they are more than willing to issue me half of my money back. At this point I just have an oversized tablet. Well at least with the tablet I can pair it with a wireless keyboard and mouse. Well I have sent over a request to them I will wait and see how it go... "

This review was modified by Douglas3 on May 17 2013 11:47:08 AM

"This is one WEBSITE that i would say ALWAYS use a credit card so you can dispute the transactions easily. They never respond to your emails? I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s4 they stated was available and should receive within 6 business days. I should have bought it off eBay which iwas slightly cheaper. I still have not received any item and my emails have gone un responded. In 2013 ? i find this very unacceptable. This was my first time shopping with this company... Wish i could give a zero star.. Would be filling a complain with my ccard company tomorrow."

"They are an awful site. Ordered sheets supposed to be red they were more pink. When I told them of this problem they wanted me to pay $22 return ship on a $35 item. When I complained they said to send a picture and they would pay. After that they determined the sheets were not pink enough for them so they refused the return and never replied to another email. Total scam stay away. "

This review was modified by Loumon2 on May 14 2013 08:09:49 AM

"I have ordered stuffs from dailystealscom for several times in the past. All the deals went ok and I have not contacted the customer service in the past. About three weeks ago, I received my recent ordered stuff which has some quality issues. I wrote them twice. I never get back to you at all. Be aware of this webpage. There is no customer service or they ignore you after you purchased their product."

This review was modified by ryantx on May 05 2013 05:00:33 PM

"Some of the deals are pretty good, but many of them are deceiving. Good luck with customer service. They say no refunds even if merchandise defective. If you have strong credit card co like Amex, you will probably win in a dispute. Never do business with them again-have spent several thousand dollars but recently they have gone way downhill with product and service. Stay away or place order at your own risk.Most recent order-4 pillows that had a very strong chemical odor-smelled like turpentine"

"Me too ? Learned the hard way about this company. Ordered Prospera Pulse Massager. Got it defective 2+ weeks later. Requested RMA and refund, but never heard from them. Open case with PayPal, and Daily Steals contacted me very next day with RMA. Returned defective item back to them, but again never get respond or refund from them. Thanks to PayPal, they are working to get my payment back. If you wish to order anything from Daily Steals, do it at your own risk, but I would highly advise you to stay away from this company, no matter how "sweet" that deal is."

CT USA

"Disgusting. I ordered a mouse. It took them a month to send my package - THEY WAITED TILL NEAR THE END OF THE PERIOD WHERE I COULD FILE A PAYPAL DISPUTE!!!! HOW'S THAT FOR A SHADY PRACTICE? Once it arrived - this is what I got:

A bag from my postmaster that said the package was received empty - it was stamped "received without contents". The paper envelope - for a COMPUTER PART, A MOUSE, was completely empty. The packaging looked like there was never anything in there, the glue-flap of the paper envelope was covered with dirt and hair.

It was gross. I've never had an experience like this in nearly 17 years of buying online.

They're not even incredibly cheap - like 10% less than amazon. Order from somewhere that knows how to package things and is capable of sending your order within under a month - this place stinks.

"I contacted them about selling me a product that did not work. It was replacement ink. The printer would not accept the ink cartridge because it was "starter ink cartridges". I'm sure the store new what it was selling. Additionally there is no indication that this ink would not work on an existing set up printer.... REGARDLESS SCAM!!! Don't spend a dime on these people. They have seen my last $20. Did I mention it took 3 weeks to ship...icing on the cake! F- this company."

"I should have read this forum before placing my order. it's been more that a week since I ordered. Even though they charged my credit card right away, they have not shipped it yet and not answering my emails. I just asked for the refund and if they don't get back to me I will file the dispute. "

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!