• Address: 2010 Atlantic Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.59/10 0.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10

"I am new to this site and started to order my first order on 01/02/2013. So far I have 3 open orders and no sign of anything shipping out yet. I will hold making other purchases until I see something delivered.

Update, I just got everything delivered. The packaging and products are fine and correct to spec. I am also contacted by the customer rep explaining their shipping lead time. Truly happy with the service.

modified review This review was modified by HiHo33 on January 23 2013 09:45:42 AM

"I placed an order with Daily Steals for two products on Dec.27. They say wait 6 business days for the order to be shipped, but I waited a few days beyond that,because of the holidays,for some sort of correspondence. NOTHING!! Except for the first Email acceptance of the order. I have Emailed them twice, just asking for any status update, since I know they can get extremely busy. I have since received one product, but 3 weeks and 2 emails later no response back from Daily Steals. I'm not sure if I would buy anything from this company who seems to ignore their customers after they get your money."

"HORRIBLE SELLER!!! Had the same experience as some other reviewers. I ordered iPhone5 lightning connectors on 1/2/2013 and they did not ship for 14 days and still waiting. They gave me a tracking number and today is the 16th day and it still has not shipped based on USPS.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS SELLER AT ALL!!
EDIT: Dailysteals contacted me and issued a refund for my order and gave me a gift certificate to compensate. I appreciate them getting back to me and hope that they work towards improving their customer satisfaction.

modified review This review was modified by gav70 on February 17 2013 09:46:12 AM

"I'm really disappointed in Daily Steals, but then again, this is the first time that I have had an issue after buying from them. It drives me crazy that after almost a week, I can't get a response about the defective lapdock that I received. I actually want to buy a second one, but not until I know that I will end up with two that are working properly. For a company without phone support, they should at least answer emails regularly.

UPDATE: I was contacted by a rep from Daily Steals yesterday and she was very apologetic, helpful and professional. She has sent me everything that I need to exchange my defective item. My faith is somewhat restored, although, I wish they had a voice number or chat. Also, besides the first rep, I had a second rep contact me a couple hours later, based on another of the 3 emails that I had sent to them.

UPDATE #2: I wanted to provide an update to my review. I worked with Janai from DailySteals to exchange my defective LapDock. Once they received mine back, they sent out the replacement the next day. Janai did a great job and was in constant communication with me. I am very impressed. The new dock works great. I have even made two purchases since and have received both and they were exactly as advertised. I'm adjusting my review.

modified review This review was modified by sdunathan on February 06 2013 06:38:41 AM

"I believe this company is a scam. I placed an order and after 14 days, emailed to see why I had not received it yet. I was told it had shipped but I would not see tracking information for a few days After another six day, I emailed again because no update. I was told to give It a few more days. When I complained about this, I was told that I would not receive the item because they over sold this item. I wish I had NEVER done Business with this organization. I believe it is a scam."

"Will never buy from this website ever again. I am now in the 14th day of waiting for my item to ship. Poor Customer Service and shipping. I am not convinced that I will ever receive this item. "

"I have been buying items off Daily Steals for several months now.
I find them honest, and above board in their description of each product. I have only had one situation were the item was defective upon arrival, and Immediately, Rae issued a refund to my account. I have bought small items, and one expensive item, which was an iPad 3. It arrived in perfect condition, and works like I expected it to. They respond quickly to my inquiries, and I will continue to do business with them for the foreseeable future. If you ever have a question or concern, either phone or send an email for a quick response. I highly recommend Daily Steals. I check every evening at 9pm on the West Coast to see what it up for sale. I would be amiss if I didn't give a big shout out to Rae. She is one of the most pleasant Customer Service Reps I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I will keep her on my "go to" list and would suggest that you call or email her with any questions you might have. She is the GREATEST !!!

modified review This review was modified by MLShuck on January 10 2013 01:17:56 PM

"This company went way beyond normal customer service to correct my problem. I have used dailysteals for years, and in the beginning, I must admit, it was challenging. The last 3 orders were amazing, and the have really stepped up thier game. They have recently started something new called rush experiment, and it is quite exciting. They make you reserve a spot for an amazing deal, and then if they pick you, you will have the opportunity to buy something great for a stupidly low price! I actually got picked to buy an Xbox one, but had a problem in beta mode, it was the second rush ever done. I was a little upset at that and emailed the company. Dailysteals actually responded, apologized and said they would like to give me the item free, hard to believe, right, not. They actually did this for me, and I am quite proud to reccomend this as an amazing company, that has come a long. Go Brooklyn, you guys are the best and I will post this everywhere, thanks again, Curt Alfredo. Go to dailysteals.com, make an account and you can get on the rush experiment also."

modified review This review was modified by curtalfredo1234567890 on November 20 2014 08:07:25 AM

"I have ordered 11 items in the past. I have always received exactly what I ordered. I will say that you will need to be patient as items can take between 10-12 business days before they are received from the date of purchase. Sometimes, I am surprised when they arrive sooner, but I don't expect anything for at least 2 weeks. I don't mind waiting for a good deal so that's not an issue to me."

modified review This review was modified by chazsrm1 on January 04 2013 06:11:27 PM

"I bought many items from Daily Steals but this is my first feedback.
1. I always received all items I ordered from them.
2. All items have always been as described.
3. All items were new and offered at a great price, with substantial savings for me, when compared to ebay sellers and reconditioned-item prices.
4. In one particular instance (in Dec. 2012), Daily Steals sent a wrong item (hand bag) initially and even though I did not realize or complain, they sent the correct item (hand bag) on their own with a note about the error in sending the wrong item, apologizing for it and asking to keep the original item also.
5. Shipping is slow for very low priced items, but I was prepared for it because of the small price paid. For moderate to high prices, shipping has been quick. Packaging has always been great, no matter what the price of the item is.

modified review This review was modified by Infinity97 on December 31 2012 04:44:47 AM

"Hey Daily Steals, I was just introduced to you this year right before Thanksgiving. It was a pleasure buying your products at the rock bottom prices you had to offer, trust me, I surfed the internet for better prices, and no one could beat you. Basically all the secret sites out there like nomorerack, and several others were just not the rock bottom price!!! I was also want to tell your readers that your products were delivered quicker than the other sites, and nothing was screwed up or broken, lol. I will give you a "10" for efficiency during the "Holidays"!!! We loved the solar lights we ordered for Christmas, now I can walk up the stairs without worrying about falling, they were outdoor lights!!!Hopefully you can expand your site before next year. I definitely will be spreading the word about your bargains, sorry brad deals."

"I placed 2 different orders and was very disappointed on both.

First one went 2 months before I contacted them... they said they were out of stock (didn't bother to notify me) and would refund my debit card. Done deal no product.

Second one I just now cancelled... again 2 months, contacted them a couple weeks ago and they said they were experiencing delays. Waiting for my refund.

1/14/13. UPDATE! A very pleasant woman called me from dailysteals to work with me on my problem. They did in fact refund my purchase and offered me a $25 credit. I accepted both her apologies and the
credit. She said she would email and credit my account in 20 minutes. No email and no credit a week later.

They are either very unorganized or professional excuse givers. Maybe making money collecting off the interest of 'purchases'?

UNSATISFIED... CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT

modified review This review was modified by Itsascam on January 14 2013 02:31:29 PM

"I purchased a $2799 item which was advertised to be NEW and have a US Warranty. Upon receipt of such high-priced item, the shipping job was poor, the item box looked to be previously open and slightly torn, the warranty card was missing and worse of all I have not had success with seller contacting me back upon my numerous attempts of contacting them.

UPDATE (Jan 5th, 2013): DailySteals had contacted me and resolved my problem with satisfaction. Their supplier messed up on shipping and they offered to refund my purchase price. Since I have already purchased extended warranty they have reimbursed me for the cost. Their conduct upon contacting me was very professional and timely. The manager that I spoke with changed my mind about their company and I will be giving them my business again.

modified review This review was modified by camera_guy on January 07 2013 09:13:28 AM

"good selection of products daily, reasonable shipping, and customer service is responsive in the rare occasion you need them."

"Daily steals over charged my account and no one from customer service to talk to! Tried the customer service on the web site twice still no response! Maybe daily steals means they steal daily ! Very poor customer service!"

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!