• Address: 2010 Atlantic Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.30/10 0.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.20/10 0.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.33/10 0.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.53/10 0.53/10

"Hello my package was never delivered by USPS and I'm getting the run around by getting an update. I emailed daily steal 3times since last Thursday and no one called or emailede back. I'm highly upset that I need the equipment that I ordered for an event this weekend. The package was stated that it was delivered 2/21 but I did not receive it at all"

"ordered 6 desktops 3 weeks ago, one finally turned up after having issues with shipping and who knows what else. Contacted them and they told me I needed to contact the reseller, surely that's their job to do that? Anyhow after emailing the reseller they emailed me back saying dailysteals only told them to ship 1 to me. Have emailed their support to ask what happened and not getting any response. Going to file a refund on the Amex card as this is terrible service and no response from their sales office.

Update: I guess writing these reviews does help, they did call me and said they would ship them this week. I will change my rating if that happens.

modified review This review was modified by IpswichBlues on February 19 2013 05:38:54 AM

Tinley Park, IL

"Last month, they had Indoor/Outdoor Picnic Table as their deal. It arrived pretty quickly, but was very poorly packaged. The tabletop itself was cracked and the hinges were broken. I attempted to contact the company through their website, but didn't get a response. I then tried to use paypal's resolution center, but they didn't respond to that. I finally escalated it to a claim which they also didn't respond to. Paypal ruled in my favor but now I'm supposed to send the item back at my cost.. which probably equals the cost of the item itself so there's really no point.

I don't normally leave negative reviews, but this was a terrible experience overall. Hopefully someone can learn from my experience and mistakes.

UPDATE 2-13-13 - I was contacted by someone from Dailysteals and they took care of the problem. They gave a refund without me having to deal with the hassle of sending the item back. Apparently, my messages or their responses were getting caught in a spam filter. Regardless of what the problem was, in the end they made it right.

modified review This review was modified by WesWongWithYou on February 13 2013 09:25:25 AM

"Received a defective product and was given an RMA number to return it which I did on 1/18/2013 via fedex. I have sent several emails request an update on my refund but I have received a response."

"I have placed an order for GPS and got it after 10 days. The item package looks very old and it was opened then sealed with a piece of see thru tape. When you check the GPS inside, it looks to me like a returned item or used item. The item was advertised as NEW. I send two emails to their Customer service via their website but no reply?? Very disappointed and will never order from this site again. Now I am trying to get mey money back"

"Sold USED / OPENED BOX item as NEW.

Its bad enough that their shipping takes FOREVER.
(over 3 weeks before it arrived)

I ordered two Motorolla Lapdocks on the webpage it said NEW.
when I got it both lapdocks box were damanged and looks like used or opened box demo units.

I emailed them and they never answered me back (it's been over a week since my email). Going to file a claim with Paypal.
Talk about lack of customer service

Should have listened to those other reviews of people getting scammed the same way.

"Items here are extremely GREAT deals. But if you need it tomorrow, don't buy here. I have already spent hundreds of dollars here on everything from electronics to personal care items. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have received. YES, the shipping is slow; however, I would envision this as a small business with low overhead (that's how they pass such huge savings on to us) and have been extremely successful and therefore get a little backed up. Once you are aware of the shipping delays don't be afraid to shop here . . . I most certainly AM NOT!! I love this place!!"

"Seems that I'm in the in the same boat as everyone else. Place the order and wait. Contact the site and wait. I placed two orders, the first one took two months to arrive and two emails. The second one has not arrived after three weeks and one email.

I will never order from them again.

"If you ever make a dumb mistake and have to cancel an order after it's been placed, ask for Alexandra. She is wonderful, marvelous and goes far beyond necessary to help. We will be placing orders with Daily Steals often."

"I am new to this site and started to order my first order on 01/02/2013. So far I have 3 open orders and no sign of anything shipping out yet. I will hold making other purchases until I see something delivered.

Update, I just got everything delivered. The packaging and products are fine and correct to spec. I am also contacted by the customer rep explaining their shipping lead time. Truly happy with the service.

modified review This review was modified by HiHo33 on January 23 2013 09:45:42 AM

"I placed an order with Daily Steals for two products on Dec.27. They say wait 6 business days for the order to be shipped, but I waited a few days beyond that,because of the holidays,for some sort of correspondence. NOTHING!! Except for the first Email acceptance of the order. I have Emailed them twice, just asking for any status update, since I know they can get extremely busy. I have since received one product, but 3 weeks and 2 emails later no response back from Daily Steals. I'm not sure if I would buy anything from this company who seems to ignore their customers after they get your money."

"HORRIBLE SELLER!!! Had the same experience as some other reviewers. I ordered iPhone5 lightning connectors on 1/2/2013 and they did not ship for 14 days and still waiting. They gave me a tracking number and today is the 16th day and it still has not shipped based on USPS.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS SELLER AT ALL!!
EDIT: Dailysteals contacted me and issued a refund for my order and gave me a gift certificate to compensate. I appreciate them getting back to me and hope that they work towards improving their customer satisfaction.

modified review This review was modified by gav70 on February 17 2013 09:46:12 AM

"I'm really disappointed in Daily Steals, but then again, this is the first time that I have had an issue after buying from them. It drives me crazy that after almost a week, I can't get a response about the defective lapdock that I received. I actually want to buy a second one, but not until I know that I will end up with two that are working properly. For a company without phone support, they should at least answer emails regularly.

UPDATE: I was contacted by a rep from Daily Steals yesterday and she was very apologetic, helpful and professional. She has sent me everything that I need to exchange my defective item. My faith is somewhat restored, although, I wish they had a voice number or chat. Also, besides the first rep, I had a second rep contact me a couple hours later, based on another of the 3 emails that I had sent to them.

UPDATE #2: I wanted to provide an update to my review. I worked with Janai from DailySteals to exchange my defective LapDock. Once they received mine back, they sent out the replacement the next day. Janai did a great job and was in constant communication with me. I am very impressed. The new dock works great. I have even made two purchases since and have received both and they were exactly as advertised. I'm adjusting my review.

modified review This review was modified by sdunathan on February 06 2013 06:38:41 AM

"I believe this company is a scam. I placed an order and after 14 days, emailed to see why I had not received it yet. I was told it had shipped but I would not see tracking information for a few days After another six day, I emailed again because no update. I was told to give It a few more days. When I complained about this, I was told that I would not receive the item because they over sold this item. I wish I had NEVER done Business with this organization. I believe it is a scam."

"Will never buy from this website ever again. I am now in the 14th day of waiting for my item to ship. Poor Customer Service and shipping. I am not convinced that I will ever receive this item. "

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!