• Address: 2010 Atlantic Ave

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I purchased a $2799 item which was advertised to be NEW and have a US Warranty. Upon receipt of such high-priced item, the shipping job was poor, the item box looked to be previously open and slightly torn, the warranty card was missing and worse of all I have not had success with seller contacting me back upon my numerous attempts of contacting them.

UPDATE (Jan 5th, 2013): DailySteals had contacted me and resolved my problem with satisfaction. Their supplier messed up on shipping and they offered to refund my purchase price. Since I have already purchased extended warranty they have reimbursed me for the cost. Their conduct upon contacting me was very professional and timely. The manager that I spoke with changed my mind about their company and I will be giving them my business again.

modified review This review was modified by camera_guy on January 07 2013 09:13:28 AM

"good selection of products daily, reasonable shipping, and customer service is responsive in the rare occasion you need them."

"Daily steals over charged my account and no one from customer service to talk to! Tried the customer service on the web site twice still no response! Maybe daily steals means they steal daily ! Very poor customer service!"

"Great site for some of the best deals. I bought several items so far and I am really happy with the products and the prices. The items take a while (5-6 days) to ship but I am OK to wait for the bargain you are getting. There is no contact phone number listed on the site but I emailed a question and got a prompt response back within a day."

"I ordered a handheld TV, and when the delivery took longer than I expected, wrote the customer support people. They explained why the delivery might take longer than usual, and gave me an expected date for delivery. I was happy to see the delivery was right on time.

The little TV was supposedly a refurb, but it looks brand new to me.

I've ordered from them many times and never been disappointed with them

"I purchased a Benq S6 Mobile Internet Devise from Dailysteals.com. They sent an Italian version with an Italian ac adapter. I live in Tennessee. The devise is useless to me. There is no phone number to call them and their online customer service does not respond."

"I ordered two laptops from them that were supposed to come with MS Office (not trial). It is not preinstalled, there is no product key and no additional software or info included. I've emailed them twice and have gotten no response. Customer service is very poor and product did not come as described with the software. I will probably file a Paypal claim against them as I don't seem important enough to respond to."

"Takes more than 3 weeks to ship and once it does, the product isn't even the right one. Horrible store with no customer service. Still haven't replied to by emails."

"Ran into a problem with my order, but Daily Steals' Customer Service Rep named Rae worked with me and through the problem. While I wasn't happy with having the problem, I was quite happy with the end results."

"Their service sucks. I ordered the iPad from them, when I received the iPad doesn't work. I wanted to return the iPad and sent them 5 email, and no response. I called Apple, they want to charge $300 for the software support. The company sucks. Please do not order from them."

"** UPDATED ** Dailysteals contacted me and gave me a $25 gift credit to alleviate my problem."

modified review This review was modified by vectorz2 on January 10 2013 02:15:29 PM

"Daily Steal is my favorite deal site. It has a broad array of items at the lowest prices anywhere on the web."

"Absolutely terrible shipping time. Usually 20 to 30 days time involved from purchase time until arrival.
Products have always been fairly good but don't buy if you need something right away.

"Order placed on 11-15-2012.
Shipping confirmation on 12-4.
It's now 12-10 and the package still has not actually been shipped. They just created a tracking number from UPS software.

Seriously, I can tell you all the positive reviews are written by the company's employee(s). This site is a total joke. They don't own anything they sell, instead take you money, order the products, then eventually ship the merchandise (if ever)

Will report to BBB also. Next step is a chargeback with Amex

"Great price fast shipping and a very easy process makes Daily Steals a great way to pick up some products at an awesome price."

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!