• Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.03/10 1.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.53/10 0.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.43/10 0.43/10

"I purchased a "new" iPad from Daily Steals only to be delivered a used model with a third-party charger that was broken (couldn't insert the USB cable). I complained to the BBB of New York and got Daily Steals to agree to a return and full refund. I returned the iPad, have a UPS tracking information that it arrived and was signed for, an email from Daily Steals saying my refund would be processed within 3-5 business days of the iPad being returned, and no refund a month later. Now they do not respond to emails regarding the refund and haven't responded to the BBB complaint. The only steal in Daily Steals is theirs and you are the victim. I'd give them 0 stars, but that's not an option."

modified review This review was modified by mchuffy-swbell.net on March 11 2015 06:25:04 AM

"I have purchased several items from DS over the past 2 1/2 years. Then beginning last fall (2014) their shipping slowed down, but eventually I received items. The worst is that around Thanksgiving I ordered some clothing items for my wife. The items were to come as a collection of three, in different patterns. They were ordered to be the same size. Only one came in the size ordered. I contacted customer service, and it took forever to get a response. Finally, on February 10 I was told that a refund to my credit card had been issued. It is now a month later, and no credit has appeared on my card. Their customer service is anything but service. Ordered 11/28 not shipped until 12/11."

modified review This review was modified by peger on March 09 2015 06:57:44 AM

"this is the worst site ever... i made sure all my info was correct shipping address ect... and they not only sent the item to the wrong address but to one I haven't lived at for 2 years.. not sure how they even know about it seeing my card info has my present address listed... Have been trying to contact them but they have not responded... WATCHOUT!!!! I wish I had read these reviews BEFORE I purchased from them... DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!!!"

"Ordered and paid for new iPad Air. Received refurbished item, plus defective, half of screen blacked out. After many emails (only way they will communicate), did get RMA and returned. Was notified on 18 Feb refund issued. Now 5 Mar and still no refund, starting the email process once again! Beware of doing any business with Daily Steals! I would really rate them 0, but you only go as low as 1, so 1 it is."

modified review This review was modified by ucgator07 on March 05 2015 09:51:52 AM

"Ordered Preserver I Phone 5/5s case. Waited 7-10 days still not in mail .E-mailed company.Waited 24 hrs they said it would take to get back to me.No response.Ask to cancel order still no response! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! The only steal will be stealing your money like they did mine!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I have been buying from daily steals for years. I would say since November they are extremely slow at shipping & products received have been defective. It seems the higher priced items are the slowest to be shipped & something is always wrong with them. Customer service does ignore you & takes forever to get a replacement or refund. Sad to say I will no longer buy from them anymore. "

"The WORST customer service ever. It's insane they don't have a phone number to call and it's crazy it's taking them over a week to respond to a return request.

**WARNING** This is not a company you want to play around on returns with. THEY ARE SCREWING ME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Daily Steals does just what they say: they steal daily. They advertise falsely, showing a dramatic discount over regular retail pricing, but they use false information in the comparison. They sell refurbished/used goods as new. They provided a generic 3rd party charger rather than OEM equipment. They are stalling my request to send me a prepaid return shipper. They are simply dishonest."

modified review This review was modified by PublishThis on February 18 2015 07:44:28 PM

"I have purchased a laptop and it took forever to show. Once it is delivered I found it to be defective and requested return. I was told that I will get a RMA and shipping label a month ago. Nothing yet and they don't respond to numerous emails. Stay away from DailySteals. They are not steals for you they are stealing from you."

"Received two Incipio wireless charging pads which do not work. These look used and may be customer returns. They also have scratches likely from a customer trying to move a phone around to get the charger to operate."

"Fair - Netgear router took FOREVER to arrive and was dirty with no box or instructions. It worked so giving them a star."

modified review This review was modified by mcctv on February 15 2015 11:08:08 AM

"I ordered a Bose Mini Soundlink speaker from these guys on Dec 29, 2014. They advertised the product as new and it arrived in a plastic freezer bag with no A/C charging cord and it had dings and scratches all over it...obviously used. I sent the item back and Pryce signed for it at DailySteals on 01/15/2015. They still show my return as pending even though I sent them the return UPS tracking and delivery info. # weeks and several emails later, I still don't have my refund and have opened an investigation with my CC company. Save yourself the pain and agony of dealing with folks who are deceptive and dishonest. the fitting thing about them is their name. "

modified review This review was modified by ddeemiddleton on February 10 2015 08:14:06 AM

"I purchased a product on Jan 29, 2015, but I decided to cancel it because I found the SAME product on the SAME website at a different price.

See for yourself... NEW Incipio Ghost 100.

$15 @ http://www.dailysteals.com/p/42585/Incipio-Wireless-Charging-Pad-for-Qi-Enabled-Devices-Including-Nexus-4-5--HTC-8x--Nokia-Lumia-720--820--920--925--10120-and-More-?__r=1

$10 @ http://www.dailysteals.com/p/44666/Incipio-Ghost100-Wireless-Charging-Base-for-Droid--Galaxy--Lumia--and-More?__r=1

Feeling duped, I put in a customer service request to cancel it within half an hour after I made the order.

Instead of canceling my order, they shipped it the next day Jan 30, 2015. Now I have to ask for a refund and a return. Daily Steal's customer service (sales team member responded) replied on Feb 2, 2015.

I replied customer service on January 29, 2015. That was Feb 2, 2015, 7 days ago. No response since.

I reached out to them again Feb 5, 2015, 4 days ago because nobody responded. No response again.

I just reached out to them again today, Feb 9, 2015, eleven days since I requested cancellation and shortly after return and refund.

Customer service has been extremely slow. 11 days have passed. No RMA. No customer service.

Their products can be shady, and occasionally a gem here or there. But their customer service is without a doubt disappointingly unresponsive, irresponsible, and doesn't care about their customer.

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING 29 DAYS FOR A PRINT I ORDERED.
I have contacted the , want to be customer service, to only get a form letter. Saying to give two more days for the product to be shipped.
They do not publish a customer service number because they have no customer service or they are scared to handle a problem.
Out of the numbers I found on the internet two had the same man in all the mail boxes sounding stoned and the last one put you into a loop.

if you see something on they site ,google it . you will find it on another site with better customer service , like o.co or ebay.com

honestly I like buying from them but I had never had a problem before and 29 day is way to long for anything in the United States.

"I have been doing business here since reading about them on CNET and have always had a good experience. I have purchased and iPad, Chromebook, headphones, bluetooth devices, misc stuff...Now all of a sudden I order a MacBook Air. It shows up 17 days after I ordered it. It looks like someone took a screwdriver to every input port, and a hammer to the chassis. The power supply was not OEM and did not function. The keyboard was screwed up - you type one letter and a different letter appeared on the screen. - the touch pad is not working right...it goes on.

What is worse, is I immediately requested a return, and it has now been 6 days with NO communication from Daily Steals at all. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the State Office of Consumer Affairs and requesting a chargeback from my credit card company. I have closed my Daily Steals account and am walking - no, running - away from this company.

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!