Stores > Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review Daily Steals by clicking a star below.

WTF

"I just placed my order and I'm supposed to rate my experience? Let me get my order first, damn."

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Thank you for your feedback. These reviews are meant to provide us with feedback on the customer experience as a whole so we can adjust our website and overall purchasing experience accordingly. Feel free to change your review after you receive your product.”

Nice price

"Experience O.K. I just wanted to know why the price of the item that caught was $17.99. When I went to check out the price suddenly went to $19.99. That's pretty sneaky. I bought it anyway. But you shouldn't do that to people."

Great bargain

"Easy navigation and price was great!"

LisaCassel's Avatar

very easy and quick!

"My first order. I'm very happy with my online experience. I will see how delivery is.

Good bargain!

"Quick & easy
Hope to visit again

hoodie

"thanks for populating most of the info"

Hasn't shipped

"Please don't tell me my item is on its way when it never actually shipped. Usps Tracking says a label was created but package hasn't actually shipped."

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! Thank you for reaching out, we have just spoke with our carrier and this tracking information will update shortly! ”

so far, so good.

"website was user-friendly and fully functional. purchase seems like good value."

Great Experience

"Easy to navigate site. No Problems."

Good Price quick sevice

"Excellent price bargain quick pay process."

New customer

"Excellent value, fast checkout, immediate confirmation."

Smooth ordering experience.

"Easy to order and great order confirmation speed."

Shop elsewhere.

"-Update to my original review (see below)-
Just some things to keep in mind for anyone who is reading this and considering ordering from this company. I purchased a phone on the 4th. It is now the 15th.

1. They sent me an email on the 7th saying they had shipped my phone, when in actuality that had not. This seems like a dishonest business practice to me.

2. They only started shipping my phone yesterday, but did not contact me with the change in my shipping information. The company still has not explained to me why the product did not ship when they said it had. While I appreciate them finally shipping my phone, this also seems dishonest (or at least evasive) to not contact me.

3. When I initially contacted customer service, they did not mention that they had shipped me my phone (evidence of poor customer service), but asked me to "bear with them" due to a hurricane in Florida (my phone was shipped from New Hampshire). Had they shipped my phone on the 7th when they originally said they had, a hurricane 1000 miles away on the 10th would not have affected the shipping. I personally find it despicable to use a hurricane (that has caused terrible devastation and has killed people) as an excuse for a shipping-mixup (at best) that could not possibly have affected the shipment of my phone (especially if the company would have actually shipped my phone when they said they did in the first place).

4. It took me posting this review to be contacted by customer service and notified in the change in shipping. This is just poor customer service.

5. A reputable company would contact me if there was a problem, or anticipated problem with shipping, daily steals did not.

I have not yet received my phone, but I will update this review as to the quality of the phone when I do receive it.

-Original review-
I ordered a phone on the 4th from Daily Steals. On the 7th I got an email saying it had been shipped. It is now the 15th, and when I went to check the FedEx tracking it said that a label was created for shipping in New Hampshire, but it apparently has not shipped yet. I emailed Daily Steals customer service to ask if my phone actually had shipped and when I might expect it to get here, and got a reply from a Brandon saying that hurricane Irma has caused connectivity issues in Florida, but he did not address any of my questions. I replied back again asking when/if they plan on shipping me the phone I purchased.

Some things don't add up though:
1. Hurricane Irma made landfall on the 10th, 3 days after they sent me an automated email saying my phone was shipped.
2. FedEx tracking indicates they created a label in New Hampshire which I don't think is all that close to Florida.
3. If there really was a problem with shipping my phone, or an anticipated problem due to a hurricane 1000 miles away, I would have expected a decent company to email me letting me know there was a problem and when to expect it to be resolved.

Pretty concerned that I got scammed. May need to contact PayPal.

Rep reply posted Sep-15-2017

A rep from Daily Steals, DailySteals, has responded

“Hello! We apologize for any delays. Our office is based in South Florida and due to hurricane Irma we are currently experiencing connectivity issues and tracking update issues, however, we have overnighted your order and you should be receiving your order today! Tracking was sent to your email. Please check your email to confirm! Thank you ”

Easy to use

"Great price and free shipping."

Great Company with great products

"I've been a long time costumer and I haven't been disappointed as others have posted. A lot of great products and free/quick shipping, who can beat that?"

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.