Stores > Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-01-24

Good Job

"I got what I wanted in a timely matter."

Spy store in a box

"My 5 piece spy set arrived before I expected it, that was a surprise! For such a large box (kinda a thin box) it arrived with no damage. Yea! I have had a very positive experience with a Daily Steals, I'm glad to be there customer."

Broken and no response.

"I recorded my item quickly. Tracking information was given. That I was satisfied with. However the phone case I ordered was broken. There is a slight tear in the ringer on off switch and it is a waterproof case. I bought it because we live in Florida and wanted a waterproof case for my daughter's phone. I contacted the seller and got no response. I will not buy from this seller again. "

Great experience

"I would definitely order from daily steals again!"

2016-01-23

fast delivery and looks great

"I got this car so fast I was amazed. Though it's winter here and we finally got snow I will have to wait till spring to try it out. Looks great that's for sure!"

2016-01-22

"Product arrived in great condition. very happy with my purchase. "

Everything I Expected

"Price, Quality, Shipping Time... Daily Steals has it all! Always what I expect when I do business."

Nice Socks

"These are great looking and the order processed quickly. "

Very poor service.

"Still have not received my order. Email that sent link to track order has not changed. One part of tracking g goes to USPS site the other goes to DHL"

Will order again!

"Had an issue with my order, but it was resolved quickly. I was happy with my purchases I have made. The items were a great price and were exactly as described. "

2016-01-22

Got here before I thought it would.. yey free shipping!

"Was delivered real quick. not damaged. good price"

unusable junk

"I ordered 4 because I was promised they would make good suprise gifts at a party. Each included an unwearable tee shirt and unusable phone accessories. I will never order from this site again. I do not trust their promises."

Tasty site!

"Daily Steals is an awesome website! Make sure when your order arrives that it is in good shape; some orders get beat up."

Clearly counterfeit

"Sansa flash card memory was clealry counterfeit."

mystery box

"cant really be too disappointed. there are a few retailers that try to copy what woot used to have with the bags of crap, dailysteals being one of them. most of the stuff that i got was not useful for me, but was good for a family dirty santa gift exchange that we do. one of the items was broken though, most likely broken while it was in transit. "

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Daily Steals is a merchant member
Daily Steals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.