• Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.51/10 0.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.46/10 0.46/10

"The WORST customer service ever. It's insane they don't have a phone number to call and it's crazy it's taking them over a week to respond to a return request.

**WARNING** This is not a company you want to play around on returns with. THEY ARE SCREWING ME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Daily Steals does just what they say: they steal daily. They advertise falsely, showing a dramatic discount over regular retail pricing, but they use false information in the comparison. They sell refurbished/used goods as new. They provided a generic 3rd party charger rather than OEM equipment. They are stalling my request to send me a prepaid return shipper. They are simply dishonest."

modified review This review was modified by PublishThis on February 18 2015 07:44:28 PM

"I have purchased a laptop and it took forever to show. Once it is delivered I found it to be defective and requested return. I was told that I will get a RMA and shipping label a month ago. Nothing yet and they don't respond to numerous emails. Stay away from DailySteals. They are not steals for you they are stealing from you."

"Received two Incipio wireless charging pads which do not work. These look used and may be customer returns. They also have scratches likely from a customer trying to move a phone around to get the charger to operate."

"Fair - Netgear router took FOREVER to arrive and was dirty with no box or instructions. It worked so giving them a star."

modified review This review was modified by mcctv on February 15 2015 11:08:08 AM

"I ordered a Bose Mini Soundlink speaker from these guys on Dec 29, 2014. They advertised the product as new and it arrived in a plastic freezer bag with no A/C charging cord and it had dings and scratches all over it...obviously used. I sent the item back and Pryce signed for it at DailySteals on 01/15/2015. They still show my return as pending even though I sent them the return UPS tracking and delivery info. # weeks and several emails later, I still don't have my refund and have opened an investigation with my CC company. Save yourself the pain and agony of dealing with folks who are deceptive and dishonest. the fitting thing about them is their name. "

modified review This review was modified by ddeemiddleton on February 10 2015 08:14:06 AM

"I purchased a product on Jan 29, 2015, but I decided to cancel it because I found the SAME product on the SAME website at a different price.

See for yourself... NEW Incipio Ghost 100.

$15 @ http://www.dailysteals.com/p/42585/Incipio-Wireless-Charging-Pad-for-Qi-Enabled-Devices-Including-Nexus-4-5--HTC-8x--Nokia-Lumia-720--820--920--925--10120-and-More-?__r=1

$10 @ http://www.dailysteals.com/p/44666/Incipio-Ghost100-Wireless-Charging-Base-for-Droid--Galaxy--Lumia--and-More?__r=1

Feeling duped, I put in a customer service request to cancel it within half an hour after I made the order.

Instead of canceling my order, they shipped it the next day Jan 30, 2015. Now I have to ask for a refund and a return. Daily Steal's customer service (sales team member responded) replied on Feb 2, 2015.

I replied customer service on January 29, 2015. That was Feb 2, 2015, 7 days ago. No response since.

I reached out to them again Feb 5, 2015, 4 days ago because nobody responded. No response again.

I just reached out to them again today, Feb 9, 2015, eleven days since I requested cancellation and shortly after return and refund.

Customer service has been extremely slow. 11 days have passed. No RMA. No customer service.

Their products can be shady, and occasionally a gem here or there. But their customer service is without a doubt disappointingly unresponsive, irresponsible, and doesn't care about their customer.

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING 29 DAYS FOR A PRINT I ORDERED.
I have contacted the , want to be customer service, to only get a form letter. Saying to give two more days for the product to be shipped.
They do not publish a customer service number because they have no customer service or they are scared to handle a problem.
Out of the numbers I found on the internet two had the same man in all the mail boxes sounding stoned and the last one put you into a loop.

if you see something on they site ,google it . you will find it on another site with better customer service , like o.co or ebay.com

honestly I like buying from them but I had never had a problem before and 29 day is way to long for anything in the United States.

"I have been doing business here since reading about them on CNET and have always had a good experience. I have purchased and iPad, Chromebook, headphones, bluetooth devices, misc stuff...Now all of a sudden I order a MacBook Air. It shows up 17 days after I ordered it. It looks like someone took a screwdriver to every input port, and a hammer to the chassis. The power supply was not OEM and did not function. The keyboard was screwed up - you type one letter and a different letter appeared on the screen. - the touch pad is not working right...it goes on.

What is worse, is I immediately requested a return, and it has now been 6 days with NO communication from Daily Steals at all. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the State Office of Consumer Affairs and requesting a chargeback from my credit card company. I have closed my Daily Steals account and am walking - no, running - away from this company.

"They will steal your money! Dailysteals is exactly what is sounds like, they are thieves. I ordered something from their website and after they told me they had a supplier issue, they went dark. I had to spend hours contacting them and filing a FRAUD Claim with my bank. DO NOT BUY OR USE THIS SITE!!!! LAIRS AND CHEATERS!!!!! They do not deserve 1 star."

modified review This review was modified by Igorkrash on January 28 2015 12:04:47 PM

"Great company. No issues At all. Customer service was friendly, polite and quick! "

modified review This review was modified by jamesdea868 on January 27 2015 03:05:31 PM

"Why didn't I research this company first?????
Got my iPad air today. Was supposed to be NEW!!!!
It came in their own generic box instead of an Apple box with a used power supply and a lightning/usb cord. That was it not a scrap of paperwork in it. Can't tell if the Ipad itself is new or refurbished. BAD COMPANY!!!!

"It's what everyone else is saying. Great prices and if you are one of the fortunate ones to actually get what you ordered, and in a timely fashion, then you're one of the lucky ones. I ordered two Klipsch speakers, received one of them. I emailed customer service asking where the second one was, and did get a prompt reply back saying they'd look into it. 3 weeks later, nothing. Repeated emails went unanswered. Finally got a response back saying they "escalated" the issue and were looking into it more aggressively. A week later, nothing.

I'm now left with no alternative but to go to my credit card company and contest the charge. These guys have no problem taking your money but their customer service is bad to the point of fraud. And what they've done to me is absolutely theft. I will never do business with them again and I strongly recommend no one else do business with them, either.

modified review This review was modified by rmathes on January 22 2015 04:52:01 AM

"Worst experience ever with an online retailer.
Ordered a Notebook Computer on Dec 5th.
Did not receive until 5 weeks later.
No Customer service at all.
Buyer Beware !!!!

modified review This review was modified by Roscoe2000 on January 21 2015 05:21:41 AM

"Pretty much what everyone else has to say. No customer service phone number. Emails to CS take 3-4 days to be responded to and when they do finally respond, they haven't answered your question. Pretty crappy site and very crappy customer service. "

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!