• Daily Steals

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10

"Shopping with Daily Steals is at best, a "crap shoot". I have purchased several small items that were acceptable and some that did not work. For inexpensive items, Daily Steals issued a refund and did not want the product returned.
I recently purchase an iPad Air which was advertised as "NEW" with a "ONE YEAR WARRANTY". When I tried to register this iPad with Apple, I was informed that it was used (refurbished) and that the warranty was expired. I contacted Daily Steals 2 days ago and have not received a reply. If you're OK with false advertising, then go for it, but I'd prefer to deal with an honest reseller. I'm very disappointed and will NOT buy from Daily Steals again.

"Worst company EVER!!! Sent me the wrong product 2 months ago. Had to fight to get a RMA (kept sending me invalid links), finally got the product returned and they still haven't issued a refund. Contacted them over a week ago and they said I'd have it in 1-5 days. It's been 8. BEWARE!!! Worst customer service I have ever experienced!"

This review was modified by Tammiej on March 18 2015 09:23:59 PM

"“Stay away from this thief's ...!”

One of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I contacted them for a product replacement and they responded positively and said they will refund the $15 asap. Few days later they asked for my credit card info to refund the money and I gave them my paypal info to refund. After that I never heard from them and I sent number of emails to every email ID I had from these people and none of the DailySteals customer service never responds to my inquiries after that. SO NEVER EVER BUY THINGS FROM THESE LOOTERS.

This review was modified by Paul6 on March 18 2015 06:35:09 PM

"Buyer beware! I mistakenly took my chances on this company but when the product arrived found it to not contain license for operating system as advertised. 30 day return policy is ineffective when they fail to respond. When they did finally respond they refused to refund with the explanation of "handled" whatever that means. Don't do it! You will simply have garbage and less $."

This review was modified by Ashe5 on March 17 2015 12:54:17 AM

"After reading these reviews, I wasn't sure I wanted to gamble with them ... But ... I did. I ordered a refurbished iPad last Saturday, got an email last Tuesday that it had shipped, and today it arrived in it's original packaging, looks great and works great !!! If things change, I will come back here for an update."

"Wish I'd checked ResellerRatings before I bought a Lenovo Refurb laptop from these people.
It was advertised as preloaded with Win7Pro - and arrived WIPED, no O.S. - and essentially useless to me.

When I filled out their "contact form" I received an autoreply saying they're really busy so it'll be a long time before they get back to me. (Their site says they respond to questions within 24 hours ... hah! I guess that means you get an autoreply saying "later, dude" within 24 hours.

They have a 30 day return policy - a week of which has now gone by with NO RESPONSE from them.

And get this: the autoreply saying they're too busy to respond warns you that if you contact them again (I waited a week!) it'll make it take even LONGER to hear back.

I thought I was a pretty savvy online shopper. I'm such a chump for shopping here. I'll have to go to the credit card co. and have them force a stop payment. Simply awful.

Glad I used Paypal ... I'm opening a dispute.

This review was modified by Gruntle on March 11 2015 12:59:17 PM

"I purchased a "new" iPad from Daily Steals only to be delivered a used model with a third-party charger that was broken (couldn't insert the USB cable). I complained to the BBB of New York and got Daily Steals to agree to a return and full refund. I returned the iPad, have a UPS tracking information that it arrived and was signed for, an email from Daily Steals saying my refund would be processed within 3-5 business days of the iPad being returned, and no refund a month later. Now they do not respond to emails regarding the refund and haven't responded to the BBB complaint. The only steal in Daily Steals is theirs and you are the victim. I'd give them 0 stars, but that's not an option."

This review was modified by mchuffy-swbell.net on March 11 2015 06:25:04 AM

"I have purchased several items from DS over the past 2 1/2 years. Then beginning last fall (2014) their shipping slowed down, but eventually I received items. The worst is that around Thanksgiving I ordered some clothing items for my wife. The items were to come as a collection of three, in different patterns. They were ordered to be the same size. Only one came in the size ordered. I contacted customer service, and it took forever to get a response. Finally, on February 10 I was told that a refund to my credit card had been issued. It is now a month later, and no credit has appeared on my card. Their customer service is anything but service. Ordered 11/28 not shipped until 12/11."

This review was modified by peger on March 09 2015 06:57:44 AM

"this is the worst site ever... i made sure all my info was correct shipping address ect... and they not only sent the item to the wrong address but to one I haven't lived at for 2 years.. not sure how they even know about it seeing my card info has my present address listed... Have been trying to contact them but they have not responded... WATCHOUT!!!! I wish I had read these reviews BEFORE I purchased from them... DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!!!"

"Ordered and paid for new iPad Air. Received refurbished item, plus defective, half of screen blacked out. After many emails (only way they will communicate), did get RMA and returned. Was notified on 18 Feb refund issued. Now 5 Mar and still no refund, starting the email process once again! Beware of doing any business with Daily Steals! I would really rate them 0, but you only go as low as 1, so 1 it is."

This review was modified by ucgator07 on March 05 2015 09:51:52 AM

"Ordered Preserver I Phone 5/5s case. Waited 7-10 days still not in mail .E-mailed company.Waited 24 hrs they said it would take to get back to me.No response.Ask to cancel order still no response! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! The only steal will be stealing your money like they did mine!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I have been buying from daily steals for years. I would say since November they are extremely slow at shipping & products received have been defective. It seems the higher priced items are the slowest to be shipped & something is always wrong with them. Customer service does ignore you & takes forever to get a replacement or refund. Sad to say I will no longer buy from them anymore. "

"The WORST customer service ever. It's insane they don't have a phone number to call and it's crazy it's taking them over a week to respond to a return request.

**WARNING** This is not a company you want to play around on returns with. THEY ARE SCREWING ME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Daily Steals does just what they say: they steal daily. They advertise falsely, showing a dramatic discount over regular retail pricing, but they use false information in the comparison. They sell refurbished/used goods as new. They provided a generic 3rd party charger rather than OEM equipment. They are stalling my request to send me a prepaid return shipper. They are simply dishonest."

This review was modified by PublishThis on February 18 2015 07:44:28 PM

"I have purchased a laptop and it took forever to show. Once it is delivered I found it to be defective and requested return. I was told that I will get a RMA and shipping label a month ago. Nothing yet and they don't respond to numerous emails. Stay away from DailySteals. They are not steals for you they are stealing from you."

Share Daily Steals's store rating

Daily Steals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Daily Steals is not a merchant member
Daily Steals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!