Stores > Cymax Stores USA
  • Cymax Stores US Cymax Stores USA Elite Status

Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
      866-740-9830

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cymax Stores USA by clicking a star below.
2016-09-27

Satisfied

"The website was nice and easy to use. Check out was very easy . Where a lot of other sites are difficult to use."

2016-09-26

Always happy with my purchases

"I love the stand I purchased, it is very durable and my microwave fits perfect on it. I have received a lot of compliments on it and everything I purchase at Cymax."

2016-09-20

Love it !

"Great product for the price,assembling was a little confusing at a point but I'm pleased with it."

2016-09-19

Cool Book Case

"The product was as described and exactly what I needed. It arrived on time and the quality is great. I would order a companion piece when I need one."

2016-09-18

Attractive Stuff

"I love the bed platform I ordered from you!!!"

2016-09-13

All smiles

"Good reasonable prices and quick shipment"

2016-09-12

I love my Red tractor stools!

"I purchased 4 red seat tractor stools, the arrived in just a few day, were easy to assemble. They are a good value and am very happy with them. The seat is plastic, I hope they hold up, but I have cats so they should be cat proof. I'd order from Cymas Stores again. Free shipping and no tax. Great Deal."

2016-09-12

"The item wasn't as sturdy as I expected. Not easy to assemble. The "backboard" to the bookcase was not square and not easy to nail down because of it. Just not the product I was expecting. "

Amazing

"Very easy website to navigate "

Perfect fit

"Very happy with our purchase. Fits nicely into the corner space and looks great. Took a while to assemble but all parts there and no damage."

2016-09-08

X the Executive Desk

"The box arrived to my house all smashed up/ripped. Not sure if it left the warehouse that way or if it was the way it was delivered. However, I was shocked and relieved the the desk had no visible damage at all. So we didn't pursue for a replacement. So after getting rid of all the broken styrofoam and ripped cardboard, we realized that it was pack with 2 of the same legs! So the pre-drilled holes didn't match up for the bottom cross bar and one corner of the desk had the pre-drilled holes in the wrong spot and couldn't screw in the leg without trying to drill new holes in the correct spot. So very frustrated it came in the condition it did. Relieved the desk looked in great condition. And ended up REALLY annoyed they packed the incorrect parts and the pre-drilled holes were in the wrong spot. "

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from Cymax Stores USA, Cymax Stores, has responded

“Hello Jennifer,

After several conversations, we were able to come to an amicable resolution by agreeing to provide you with a credit to keep the item in lieu of replacements in the amount of $ 125. That amount was processed to you on Sept.27th which was to your satisfaction.

Truly hope you enjoy the item.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support ”

2016-09-07

Professional Company

"There were few broken parts in the packages when we got them but company were really professional and they were going to replace it for me and since I had already fixed it and there were no point of returning it, they partially reimbursed my money and I am really happy with them ."

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from Cymax Stores USA, Cymax Stores, has responded

“Hello again,

I was hoping you feel that this situation was resolved at this point. You had advised us that you were able to fix the damages and would be satisfied with a partial credit on the order which was submitted to you in a timely fashion. Thank you very much for your purchase , we were happy we were able to come to an amicable solution.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support ”

2016-09-06

Great Place to Buy Furniture

"Cymax is the best. I've bought a half dozen or so things, shelve, printer stands, microwave stands, baker's racks, etc., and all of them, bar none, and have been very pleased with every one of them. The prices are good, free shipping. Although you do have to put most of the things together, but the instructions are easy to follow and if there is a special tool required or to make it easier they supply it. All and All a great experience and i'll most likely be a customer for a long time to come."

2016-09-06

Product was as good as advertised

"This Cabinet was delivered in a timely matter. Very attractive and put it together by myself in reasonable amount of time. Looks great."

2016-09-05

Sonoma King Six Piece Bedroom Set

"This is a well constructed set that wasn't difficult to complete. I will buy from Cymax in the future,"

Share Cymax Stores USA's store rating

Cymax Stores USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores USA is a merchant member
Cymax Stores USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.