• Cymax Stores Cymax Stores Elite Status

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10

"Product came very fast haven't put together yet but peeked in boxes and glass was not broken"

"Directions were good and relatively easy. One bad thing though is that the doors don't meet in the front, There is about an inch gap between doors which when empty is ok because the back is black, but when things are in it, they are seen from the front."

"Nice product, easy to install. "

"The cherry microwave stand on wheels we ordered was a beautiful addition to our kitchen. The price was right, and matches very well with our kitchen set and kitchen cabinetry. Will definitely order from Cymax Stores again when something for our home is needed."

"I ordered from Cymax because of choices, price, and free shipping. When in need I would order again."

"Top of dresser had a defect which a replacement was sent from the manufacturer. Some of the holes to screw the sides of the drawers together did not line up. Gaps between the drawers in the middle were not uniform. Guess you get what you pay for"

"I received the order very promptly. The instructions were very clear and didn't take much time to assemble. One of the pieces of molding was split and I called Cymax Customer Service and they sent a replacement right away, no hassle. I would recommend their products to anyone and I will buy their products in the future."

"Though not Cymax's fault the furniture came damaged/defective. Put in a claim for replacement parts, now just waiting to hear back, wish their process was quicker and they kept you better updated of status. Will update review based on how that goes. "

"Counter stools arrived today. All put together already! Very happy with my purchase. Wood color is so true to the picture, the swivel top glides so smoothly.
Will definitely be back for more products!?

"The Product is beautiful as it shows on the website ,arrived before expected date however one of the handle black plastic part is broken and also there's a scratch/ripped on one of the seat over all ,I'm very satisfied with the product and the service and definitely recommend it !!! "

"love it, but hard to put together"

"I am glad that you found! I recommend this merchant!"

"My order was exactly what I expected it to be. Delivered when I was expecting it"

"My pub style table was great, just like I imagined it to be. My shopping experience was nice and easy as well. I also loved the free shipping."

"I ordered a computer desk with a hutch on 5/2, then wait 9 days and what i have received is a "changing table" rather than the comuter desk, just don't know if anyone scanned the barcode before shipping out ???"

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.