Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10

"I ordered a beautiful corner tv stand for my giant new 65" TV. It took me about 3 hours to assemble, but I absolutely LOVE it!"

"I found just what I was looking! It was excellent and beautiful"

"I recently purchased an otterman that came damaged, I contacted the customer service dept, and spoke withDalia A who has been a wonderful person in helping me get a replaccement, she and her dept has done a wonderful professional job in getting me a new item
they acted quickly with suggestions, enabling to get a better item the second time
I would recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase quality items, and capable customer service, they do a super professional job for the buyer
I look forward to buying more items for my home in the next few weeks
I forgot to say also their pricing is the lowest you will find,
w.walmsley, Waldwick, New Jersey

"This is one of my best purchase this year! The floating desk is perfect for my practice room! It fits right, big enough, looks clean and elegant. I get a lot of compliments from my patients. Thank you Cymax!
Dr.Victoria

"Great quality and price. Plenty of storage space."

"Bush Cabot 60" L-Shape Computer Desk in Espresso Oak
Very nice product, good quality easy to install.
Shipping was on time.

"The chairs were not the color that I expected. Please read Cymax's return policy before purchasing anything. It wasn't worth the hassle to send the chairs back and now I'm stuck with 2 chairs I don't need."

"Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. Assembly was easy,Instructions were probably the best I have ever dealt with. (I am 77 years of age).
It is a very functional and beautiful storage cabinet. HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT.

"The online store is great. Cymax save the day. I love the dining room set I bought from them. Easy to build and reliable shipping."

"I cannot believe how fast and easy it was to place and receive my order. I ordered it on Sunday online, it was shipped on Monday, and I received it on Wednesday! Amazing. The kitchen dining table/chairs were beautiful and easy to assemble. I put them together myself in 2 hours and I am 63. All the pieces were in great shape. Would recommend to anyone!!"

"Beautiful piece of furniture. A little challenging to put together but well worth it!"

"I ordered a baker's rack from Cymax. It arrived on schedule and was exactly as advertised. It was easy to put together and looks great.

I would definitely order from Cymax again.

"Cymax delivered my desk within the time as stated in email with my confirmation. The desk is great quality for the price that was paid. I recommend it as I work from home & this desk suits my job best."

"We ordered a wood bookcase in cherry finish. It arrived. It is pretty, in cherry finish, and will well serve our purpose. It is made of wood but not of "solid" wood. It is a very sturdy and nice looking piece of furniture. "

"Bought two armoires. They were poorly packaged with very little padding. During shipping all the boxes were damaged. The damage to one box resulted in the side of one armoire being gouged and scratched. I needed these items for a real estate deal and didn't have time to return to Cymax for a replacement. Very disappointed."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.