Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

2016-07-18

Wasn't what I wanted

"I will always purchase from Cymax "

2016-07-18

"i was surprised by the quality and price of the items!! I was happy and will use this site again "

2016-07-12

Awesome Deal, Great Ptoducts!

"I bought a great a quality bed frame for an amazing deal! It was processed and shipped and delivered within days of ordering. Very satisfied and will ship here again in the future!"

This review was modified by veronicadavis98 on July 19 2016 10:12:31 AM

2016-07-12

Organizered Review

"Purchased the item because it was all metal and price was great and free shipping"

Love my Console Table

"Looks great put together,very sturdy, color was like it was described. A console that looks like it costed more than I paid.
The left drawer was stuck and we had to use tools to get it open,scratched the drawer edge doing this,but worth the problem. Tried putting some wax on the drawer track. Helped but still hard to slide open,hoping the drawer will Inprove with use. The right drawer works great. The drawers are roomy for storage. Love the look, glad I brought it from Cymax.

Great Price Quick Delivery

"Ordered a computer desk. The price was right and the delivery was quick. My only issue is that the desk was a bit rickety"

This review was modified by budmanr on July 11 2016 04:56:29 PM

2016-07-11

it's a table, not rocket appliances

"I'm a total cheapskate, and I bought this table because it looked like the best bang for my buck. After a little liquid courage (I'm also not a huge fan of buying stuff online) I smacked that order button. It arrived promptly, with all tools and materials needed to assemble. I got to show off that I'm faster at assembling chairs than my husband. Whoot! Had a minor issue with the leaf. When the items are shipped, they are banded together and there are staples what not holding it all in place. One of the staples was preventing the leaf from seating properly, but it didn't exactly take rocket appliances to figure out how to fix it. I just removed the staple and it fit just fine. Looks great, even sturdier than I imagined. Would recommend. Probably will buy more from this company."

2016-07-11

"I am extremely very happy with my purchases. I love them!"

2016-07-08

WOW... What an attractive, well built entry bench

"This Winsome Verona Storage Bench with three baskets was exactly what our granddaughter needed for her college apartment. It was the exact width and height we were looking for to occupy a space in the hall. The shipping information was spot on. Cymax you deserve 5 stars for your service.

2016-07-05

Unbeatable prices.....REALLY!!!

"I recently purchased a South Shore manufactured bed through Cymax. Love the product, as does my daughter! Like any smart shopper I found the product I wanted and then did an extensive search for the same product by all sellers and compared sales price and shipping. NO ONE touched the Cymax price and free shipping!! And you know what...I first found the product at that place with the smiling boxes...there's wasn't a "prime" price! Thanks Cymax!!"

Cymax customer review

"I loved that everything came right when they said it would "

Tall, deep dresser

"I wanted more than 16" deep & at least five drawers. Got what I was searching for and very quickly! My husband was able to assemble without issue, and it is already full! Drawers appear to be handling the track quite well. Not one slip so far. The "don't know" button is not working so just letting you know I did not return, nor did I interact with customer service; however, in order to get out of the review and have it post, I gave them both a four"

This review was modified by christine11960 on July 18 2016 03:09:25 PM

2016-07-04

Loving to shop with bad knees

"I found this was the easy and painless way to shop for the storage bed I wanted without having to walk around. Cymax explained what headboard fits with storage bed and what size
I needed.

2016-07-02

Big pantry

"Love the new pantry I purchased"

2016-06-28

Quick & slick

"Order shipped quickly & exceptional value "

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.