Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

"My experience with Cymax is horrific. I honestly think this business is engaging in shady business practice that verges on criminal.
I can't sum my ordeal with them better than share with you the email they sent me after five weeks of complaints that I did not receive the item I bought from them online.
Here below is their reply:
Hello,
Thank you for your patience in this matter. At this time I have requested our accounting department to refund the amount of $71.12 back to your original payment method.

Original Purchase: $175.12
Restocking Fee: $35.00
Outgoing Shipping Fee: $34.50
Return Shipping: 34.50
Total Refund Due: $71.12

As our system shows that a charge back has been filed on your order, the refund will need to be made through the appropriate channels which may cause some delays in the funds showing on your account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
[CaseID:...]

~~~
I kid you not. This is what they sent me. I am not disputing the charge with Paypal. This company is engaging in theft--blatantly. They are a Canadian company, and maybe they feel immune to suits, and thus are getting away with such practice.
Avoid the headache. Don't give them your business. I wish I gave my business to someone else. Alas, they offered free shipping, and like a fool, I gave them my business without checking the reviews.

Really disappointed

"I was looking for a tv stand that would hold up a 50 inch tv and fit in a small corner and I found the perfect one online at the Cymax Store after looking online for several days. The ordering was easy and the shipping was fast! I would recommend Cymax to everyone!"

"We are quite satisfied with the product. We browse the Cymax website regularly for our needs."

"I love the cabinets I brought, great storage and very nicely made."

"I order a fire place fire box got it fast and very happy with it "

"Fast shipping. Product received as described. Recommend Cymax stores."

"MOST HORRIBLE ONLINE STORE EVER !!! WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL BUT DO YOURSELF A FAVOR --- STAY AWAY FROM CYMAX"

"My order has been cancelled without any explanation."

"I placed my order on 10/20 with a customer rep and the order was charged to my credit card the same day. Ten days later, I sent an email to ask what is the status of my order and I didn't get a response. Two weeks after placing the order, I get an email from them telling me my order has been cancelled for no reason. I called in and the rep just says the order was cancelled. I understand stores can cancel the orders, but they took 2 weeks to cancel an order. I needed the items because I was opening a business and now I have to find the items else where and wait for it to be shipped. This has got to be the WORST internet company I've dealt with (and I buy a lot of things on the internet). Even buying things from companies in China was better than this company. I don't know how this company even survives with such horrible customer service."

"Chest looked better than pictured on line. Really like it. Arrived in a very timely manner. One piece was missing from the shipment. My husband contacted customer service and the piece was sent in a very timely manner."

"The rolling cart was a wonderful choice! The drawers are spacious, plus they're on metal bracket rollers! It is light and easy to move. Yes, there are many parts to put it together, but it was not har, just took a bit of time. I'd recommend this product to anyone. No scratches, no damaged or missing parts, and everything fit together perfectly! "

"The wardrobe closet arrived sooner than expected, the quality is excellent, and it is perfect for the purpose intended. The free shipping is a plus. I would buy from Cymex again."

"I like the product and the price
there was slight damage in shipping and one of the handles was broken. Customer service was good and sent me a replacement quickly

"excellent for my small bathroom!! Good quality and easy to put together. Very fast shipment!"

"Cymax did a great job getting me the table I ordered quickly and in perfect condition."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.