Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

2016-06-14

"One of the stools I purchased fell over and the seat broke off, is there any warranty on this item?"

Solid Organization !

"This is the perfect desk for a small space. Attractive, sturdy and room enough all
those files and notes. It is even roomy enough on the top to hold your laptop & printer.

It is perfect for a dorm room or small office space.
Assembles easy & is sturdy ..... Easy ordering format & prompt delivery.

DaVinci is DaBest!

"We are extremely happy with our order! Not only did it ship quickly but it came very well packaged! We are so happy with our crib!"

fast great service

"got fast and great response to order and received in perfect and beautiful shape, would always recommend cymax, great place to order all your household needs"

2016-06-13

"The laptop holder was perfect. It was just what I needed and easy to put together."

2016-06-07

Barstools

"The only bad thing I could say is they were very dusty, other than that they are exactly what we ordered and wanted, beautiful after clean up"

2016-06-07

Excellent customer service

"Although not satisfied with the quality of the unit I purchased from your resale, you did not refuse a return and or refund, will gladly do business with you again......
Norma cuadrado

2016-06-06

Good

"It went well on what I bought I will always use this sight for my next stuff that I buy...................................."

Best Look & shop

"Excellent product mix & super easy browsing!"

This review was modified by armt195250 on June 13 2016 01:06:35 PM

Great table

"Love the selection, quick delivery and solid product. "

2016-05-31

Bed delivered prior to promised date!

"Delivered earlier than promise, the bed was easy to assemble and it looks great, my daughter loves it."

2016-05-31

"This is my 3rd purchase from Cymax. I have been very pleased with my previous 2orders and expect it will be the same with this 3rd order. The order shipped when they said it would and arrived when they said it would.! The quality was excellent as well as price."

2016-05-23

Precisely the Price

"I was looking for a desk with a hutch within my price line and Cymax had the desk that goes with my decor as well as my budget. I have $25 left to put toward a desk chair."

2016-05-21

One happy lady!

"I ordered a 2 person recliner! Great seat... maybe a little small for 2 people, but otherwise a great chair!"

This review was modified by hillbillydeluxe7827 on June 06 2016 02:05:31 PM

2016-05-18

Run don't walk away from this company!

"Ordered 2 Coaster Selena 2 Drawer Nightstand in White Finish - 1 was fine 1 was damaged. At first they wanted to take 20% off the damaged one - that's not going to happen then they agreed to send me a new one. It also arrived damaged. After arguing with them for several weeks, I received my money back from Walmart.com (where I originally ordered it), At first Cymax wanted to charge me a 30% restocking fee and pay for shipping then finally agreed to e-mail me a shipping label and waive the restocking fee. On 6/1 received a called from Cymax due to their company getting a poor review, they were going to give me a 10% discount on my next order (that's not going to happen) and they asked me to revise my review, so here it is. Be careful and read the return policy. If you order from Cymax directly vs. Walmart. com you may have better luck? Who knows."

This review was modified by marinahedden on June 02 2016 02:23:46 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-01-2016

A rep from Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents will contact you by phone or via email shortly to address any issues you may have.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support ”

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.