Store Information Store Info
Cymax Stores Coupons
  • Rating 6.50/10 1,710 reviews

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
    Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Cymax Stores contact information

• Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service:8am - 4:00PM PST, Mon - Fri Sales:8 am - 5PM PST, Mon - Fri8am - 4:00PM PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.29/10 3.29/10

All 1,720 Customer Reviews

"terrible experience with a return. re-stocking fees are outrageously high. have waited for months for the balance to be refunded. have had to make numerous calls, always get an explanation but still no refund. I will never use cymax again. the return was not only expensive, but complicated. have had to reply to numerous emails asking clarification."

"One of many and not the last. I have purchased a King storage bed, floating entertainment centre, floating desk, and numerous other items. Cymax is cost effective and their instructions are well layed out & even include approximate time for each step. Their shipping is great & I've saved hundreds of $! I'm a middle aged disabled woman and very proud of what I have...thank you Cymax for making it easier!"

"Prompt delivery, items were as advertised, small bit of damage on end of the bookcase--but nothing that really shows, headboard could have used another coat of paint but over all satisfied."

"It arrived promptly in good condition nothing damaged or missing but my husband who put this together said the instructions were not very good as he had to do a lot of figuring out on his own therefore taking much longer than it should to put it together. I have to say that the drawers aren't standard size smaller then expected all else good."

"We received our wine cabinet very rapidely after we ordered. Only one thing: The top of the cabinet has a knot of wood on the top edge of the cabinet. We decided to keep it anyway because it would have been to much problem to send it back."

"My order was easy to purchase, their web site is easy to navigate with items that are perfect solutions and fashionable. My order arrived quickly and it was in perfect condition."

"I will never shop at this company again. Order the PRI Sutton Swivel Glider reclider as a bday gift for my wife thinking I get it within a week. Now is over 3 weeks , I have not received any confirmation if my order was even processed!!! I email/call the customers service daily and is been the same excuse , we are working on it. How hard to provide a status what is going on. They would lie to me and say they got a tracking # but will be email you tommorrow. They used this excuse 3times. SO buyer beware. I wonder how long shipping will take 3 months???"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-13-2013

“Hello,

Apologies for the delays with your order. We experienced technical difficulties with this particular manufacturer. Feel free to contact us at 1-866-740-9830 if you have any further questions.

Cymax Stores”

"Very fast shipping. Everything was satisfactory. Corner of stand had a slight dent from box being damaged but that probably occurred during shipping."

"Great Experience. Easy and Fast Delivery!! Thanks so much!!"

"As first time buyers from Cymax Stores we were pleasantly surprised. It was easy to order and track our storage closet.
It arrived on time and the packaging was amazing. We have never seen anything packaged so tightly with everything protected. The directions were step by step and easy to follow, though it took both of us a few hours. The best part---all the pieces were included!
I definitely would purchase from this company again.

"This is my first attempt to buy at this website. I am pretty disappointed. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift. After ordering I received two messages rescheduling the delivery for 12/31 and 01/31/2014. I know I can cancel the order and I won't be responsible. But, why don't you better control the inventory of your providers before offering merchandise in your website? I don't think I am ordering anything else at cymax.com."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-13-2013

“Hello,

Apologies for the back order you experienced with your purchase. We do rely on manufacturers for our products, and occasionally some items do go on back order. Please contact us at 1-866-740-9830 if you have any further questions.

Cymax Stores”

"Very quick delivery...chairs are awesome!"

"They shipped the items really fast. They arrived faster than I would have ever though. Building the furniture did take a little time and patience but definitely easier than IKEA furniture...hands down! "

"I was extremely pleased with the product (the oiled oak bookcase),how well it was packed, and the timely delivery. Based on my present experience, as well as past experiences, I highly recommend Cymax."

"Don't buy from this reseller. Product that was sent was not what I ordered. And I cannot seem to get them to pick up incorrect item or credit me.
If you try to contact customer service, average wait time is 12 minutes and then you are connected to someone who cannot speak or understand English. They say that their response time is 2-3 business days but I am on my 9th business day and nothing. I was told my replacement would be 'high priority' and that I would hear within 24 hours. After 24 hours and no response, I called again only to be old it was 24- 48 hours, Each call that I make, the time for the 'replacement dept' to get in touch with me gets longer and longer. So I am stuck with a side server that does not match the table and chairs, no one will pick up and I have to pay for. Oh, and I have to pay return shipping if I don't wait for the replacement dept to do their job. Wait? How long???? Years it seems

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-02-2013

“Hello,

Apologies for the issues with your order. If you would prefer, you can contact us by email at info@cymax.com. Please include your seven digit order number as we would like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.