Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10

Accent table

"Table is beautiful, just what I wanted. However, upon receiving my table the box and table were damaged. I called Cymax and found them to be very helpful and kind in getting a replacement! I would recommend them!"

This review was modified by pbowen1945 on August 08 2016 01:31:35 PM

worth the wait

"i had a few issues with my delivery but as for the product... its amazing. i bought a bookshelf platform king sized bed and i love it! thanks cymax!"

Perfect Payload

"My husband and I had bought several things from Cymax. The bookshelves and filing cabinet we had purchased are good quality and look great. There is a lot of assembly, but it is worth it."

"Your company is exactly as advertised. Your merchandise arrived in excellent condition and on schedule. You stayed on-top of the delivery date and kept us updated.

Thank you for your great customer service.

Clugey ordering process

"I ordered an outdoor bistro table plus 4 chairs. They came from 2 different manufacturers. The 1st hurdle was ordering. My billing address didn't match the shipping address so they cancelled my order. Cymax sent me an email stating it was cancelled and, then, to order again I would have to provide proof of the shipping address with my name and a utility bill. Since I just purchased the condo I had to send them my title. Very strange. If this had been a gift to a friend, this transaction wouldn't have taken place. They told me they had alot of fraud. The second hurdle was putting the table together. The instructions were confusing and the final correct placement didn't match the instructions. I would think twice about ordering again through Cymax."

Attractive bench - Priced right.

"We shopped several other online sites when looking for a new bench for our entryway. All the sites were competitive but yours' seemed to have the widest selection. Delivery was prompt and efficient. Price was right. This was our first purchase from Cymax and probably not our last. "

"Loved the timely arrival of my laptop desk. Working well for us. Cymax Stores had many options to choose from. I will visit their site again."

This review was modified by tag_187 on July 19 2016 04:04:41 AM

Cymax Delivered

"Ordered an entry way table for our new home. It was delivered within a few days in perfect condition. Will definitely use Cymax again. "

In need of a desk

"I was looking for a sturdy piece of furniture that could withstand the wear and tear from a family. We are all in school and will sit at this desk some time during the day. When I found this site I was just amazed at the products and the cost.

The desk we selected was a nice fit for us and very sturdy. It was easy to put together too. I will order more furniture very soon.

Prompt service

"Easy site to navigate, received a day earlier than predicted.

Two issues, small scratch on desktop, not worth replacing. Top drawer sticks when closing, still trying to figure what I did wrong.

Followed directions and desk went together easily.

Wasn't what I wanted

"I will always purchase from Cymax "

"i was surprised by the quality and price of the items!! I was happy and will use this site again "

Awesome Deal, Great Ptoducts!

"I bought a great a quality bed frame for an amazing deal! It was processed and shipped and delivered within days of ordering. Very satisfied and will ship here again in the future!"

This review was modified by veronicadavis98 on July 19 2016 10:12:31 AM

Organizered Review

"Purchased the item because it was all metal and price was great and free shipping"

Love my Console Table

"Looks great put together,very sturdy, color was like it was described. A console that looks like it costed more than I paid.
The left drawer was stuck and we had to use tools to get it open,scratched the drawer edge doing this,but worth the problem. Tried putting some wax on the drawer track. Helped but still hard to slide open,hoping the drawer will Inprove with use. The right drawer works great. The drawers are roomy for storage. Love the look, glad I brought it from Cymax.

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.