Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10

"Follow up: Travis K., a Marketplace Associate with Cymax, was extremely helpful. He arranged the return of the chairs and issued a full refund. He was the bright spot in this affair.
We ordered a dining table from Cymax, then the next day we ordered the matching chairs. My wife placed the orders by phone, and at no time did they tell her the table would be on back order for 2 ½ months. We were told this after the chairs had been shipped to a local carrier. We tried to cancel the chair order, since they were no good to us without the table. We were told by Cymax, via e-mail, that returning the chairs, even though we had not received them yet, would cost us about 80% of the purchase price, in restocking fees and two-way shipping. No amount of reasoning helped, especially since we were never able to speak with anyone who could actually do anything. So far, the worst purchase and customer service we had ever experienced.

"I will certainly use Cymax again and again."

"In overall, the "Sauder Orchard Hills Full/Queen Bookcase Headboard in Carolina Oak finish" is good for me."

"I ordered two items. both no issues with the ordering process.
both items delivered same say to the management office of my apartment complex.
the items were sauder file cabinet and a lift top cocktail table .
both arrived with no problems.
I was not charged sales tax so I will use cymax for other items I need.

"We got this last night and put it together, which was very easy to do. We love the look and style of if. One of the doors had a little blimish on it, I call and they are sending out a replacement part...It was that simple. We bought sevel pieces of the South Port brand and love them. easy to deal with, great prices, and fast free shiping..what is there to no like...will do business with them again."

"I ordered the Murray Platform bed from Cymax. The bed was really easy to put together and it looks great. The price was also great and my order shipped fast. I will definitely order from Cymax again in the future. "

"Excellent value for the money. Greater variety than any bricks and mortar store. Prompt shipment of our order. "

"I love this item...I was 10000% happy"

"I ordered an L-shape desk and filing cabinet from Cymax. It was backordered so I had to wait a bit, which was fine. When it finally came in-stock it took about a week to ship -- not thrilling.
When the pieces finally arrived, my husband immediately noticed damage to the desk. He noted damage on the delivery paperwork. However, the delivery people would not wait for him to open and look at the desk return or the filing cabinet. Upon opening the box containing the second part of the desk, he saw extensive, horrible damage.
He immediately called Cymax and was instructed to send an email with images, which he also did immediately. The next day, I received an email asking that I go to their website and note the damage there as well as upload images of the damage; I did as requested the same day.
I have had a desk that I paid over $1200 for taking up space in my home for over a week. It is horribly damaged and unusable. Cymax will not tell me when this desk will be picked up nor will they tell me when I will receive a replacement.
When they do respond to me I keep getting a canned "Sorry that your order arrived damaged. Please be assured that we are actively working with the manufacturer in order to get this issues resolved for you in a timely manner" (nice grammar, Cymax). They've also started asking me to provide them a list of the parts that are broken! This is not a RTA desk -- it comes in two pieces that you are supposed to be able to push together! The parts that are damaged are both pieces of the desk!

When asked how exactly they are working with the manufacturer, I get no response. This has been the most horrendous experience I've ever had with online buying. I only want an undamaged desk that I ordered and paid for. At the very least, I want this damaged monstrosity removed from my home -- I am not a free Public Storage unit -- and I want to know when I will get an undamaged desk. It should not take over a week to do these minimum things!

"I had searched all the stores in my area and could not find an entertainment center to my liking nor in my price range. I had never purchased furniture online before but as I was totally 'shopped out' I thought I would give it a go. I was taken by surprise that I did not have to pay shipping or tax, what a great perk! I admit I looked on a competitor's site first, and I did find a great piece, but it was sold out. I found Cymas quite by accident, but as luck would have it, they had the PERFECT piece, exactly what I wanted, in the color I wanted, and for the best price ever! I literally saved hundreds of dollars by shopping with Cymax, and the service was exceptional. Not only was it easy to order, I had emails that confirmed my order, and let me track my order's journey and delivery. It arrived on the following Friday which I could not believe! My husband built it on Saturday and there were no parts missing and it looks fantastic. Thank you so much, I will definitely order other pieces from you and I have already recommended you to friends!"

"Very satisfied with my purchase!"

"Ordered an entertainment cabinet that took longer to arrive than expected. It arrived damaged. Contacted Cymax and provided them with the requested information and they corrected to my satisfaction"

"Very nice quality at a very reasonable price. I was able to put it together all by myself. The dresser and mirror came well packaged and there were no signs of damage which was a big relief.
Thank you very much!

"Have been very satisfied with everything I have ordered from Cymax."

"I purchased a bar on CYMAX and could not have been happier with the purchase and customer service received. "

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.