Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10

"We purchased a Crib through Cymax on 3/26/15. The 200lb crib was delivered from California with free shipping in 8 days! Amazing! Cymax offered the best price on the crib $20-$40 less than other stores and did not charge an additional shipping charge like the other stores were charging. The item arrived by FedEx in perfect condition and we couldn't be happier with our choice of crib and Cymax! "

"Order shipped very quickly and arrived within three days of my order, which was great!"

"Great service and fantastic price and furniture was exactly as represented. Ordered one day and bedroom suite was at my front door 24 hours later. "

"I bought a needed and great piece of office furniture at a great price and it was delivered days ahead of schedule. I will not hesitate in ordering again from cymax!"

"It was a living hell , excuse my bluntness to put this chest together, hours were spent AND in some areas the wood cracked while screwing parts together. Now that it's all put together it's beautiful. I wd have rtrnd it when I noticed it cracking however, I cdnt think of taking it apart to ship back.
In the future I wd have to doors research on the quality of wood used for furniture.

"There was some of the black paint rubbed off of the support legs, but it is assembled and looks pretty good for our stereo storage unit."

"The cart I purchased is of very good quality -- once I got it assembled. The 'only' problem I encountered was in not receiving any assembly instructions …. I checked and rechecked. I called for instructions and was assured that they would be sent. (CaseID:E27FF43F-A1D2-E411-B603-8C7CFF883F00). I finally gave up waiting, and spent a day putting the jigsaw puzzle together. Not insurmountable, but not easy! By the way … I still don't have any instructions - even a week after the fact. I'd have been fully delighted, had I received the instructions. As it stands, I guess I'm not too sure about a repeat purchase."

"The TV console is awesome. It arrived promptly and the box was is great shape. I was worried that it would be damaged in shipping, but it was great. I will use Cymax again and recommend it to my friends and family"

"good item the price is great and the product is made real good."

"I ordered two products: a pedistal filing cabinet and a computer desk. Both came quickly and were straight forward to assemble!"

"The back panels would not go on without leaving a gap between them. One piece would have been better than three pieces."

"Buying online @ Cymax was a breeze with paypal. Fast shipping on the item with UPS, it was at my house in 3 days from the the time I placed the order. Dresser was easy to assemble in 2 hours. It is a good product with a good price, You will need 2 people and make sure to follow the instructions fully and you will like it after it is put together. Comes with all the screws and accessories needed to put it together. Thank you Cymax."

"Very happy with the item I ordered, the kitchen cart was easy to assemble."

"Great transaction. Cymax had the laptop stand that we needed and the order was shipped to us in record time. Will always count on Cymax for any future computer furniture!! Thanks!!"

"Great, very satified price was great and was delivered very quickly "

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.