Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10

"I cannot get any shipping information from Cymax, the FedEx tracking number doesn't exist and I have no idea if my furniture will arrive ever!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-25-2015

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review though we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order.

One of our mediation agents will contact you by phone or via email shortly to address any issues you may have.

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support”

"my heater arrived on schedule; perfectly packed; works beautifully I could not be happier with the item or the service.
I would most definitely purchase items from Cymax Stores again.

"Nice item, easy to assemble. "

"AWFUL!!! You can not reach their customer service! I ordered an electric fireplace from their site. The product was on backorder for 2 weeks, a week after I placed ordered, but still while it was on back order the price dropped by $150. I called customer service several times with no answer. I left voicemails and emails to have them call me back. They never did. Then the price went back up and the product said it was available for order within 1-2 days. I never heard that the product shipped. I tried calling customer service several times. I finally was able to get some one on the phone and they said the manufacturer had canceled my order. In all I waited for 4 weeks only to find out that my order had been canceled. Needless to say I reordered it through a different site. AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-25-2015

Cymax Stores, Cymax Stores rep has responded

“Hello,

Kind Regards,

Cymax Customer Support”

"I am very pleased with my purchase and will tell you it was a very simple process."

"Awesome product. Easy to put together. Nice quality. Looks beautiful. A little trouble with getting the drawers to slide, but they are getting better with use."

"The desk and components are nicely made. Really like the thicker desk top. Only complaint is that when we went to add the return, we had to take the desk top off and it was a bit of a problem because we had already attached the hutch. Would suggest to add in the instructions that if adding a return to attach it first before the desk top and hutch."

"I ordered the media storage cabinet. We love it! It was easy to assemble and looks great! Yes I would order from Cumax again! Great company and item!"

"GOOD SELECTION OF PRODUCTS TO CHOSE FROM"

"Really good service and good items that I found thanks for the good experience I totally buy more items with you again thanks"

"Well pleased with shopping at Cymax Stores. Like all the varieties and ease of shopping."

"We liked the product except for the fact that two of the the
legs of the desk had missing holes/slots to insert 2 pieces ( F and G) as instructed.

"I was not too pleased with this Saucer desk. First it was 4 parts missing. I ordered them and about a week they came. Next, more parts missing. I did not want to wait another week so I went to the hardware store and found something that would work. Next, my husband could not get the parts to fit together for the filing drawers. He spent a whole afternoon filing the parts down so they would fit together. Then 1 more thing missing. The part that holds the drawer front up. I have bought Saucer before and never had a problem. This makes me think maybe no more Saucer purchases. I paid a good price for this and never expected this."

"We ordered a kitchen cart. Our order was shipped very quickly. We put together the cart easily. It is a quality product and the description, pictures and dimensions online were all accurate. I would definitely order from Cyma Stores again."

" Cymax had lots of cabinets to chose from and they shipped mine quickly. The cabinet itself went together very smoothly and appears to be strong enough for my needs."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.