Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

2016-03-10

Better than expected

"We were very pleased with the TV stand we purchased. The item arrived by the date purchased. We immediately began assembling the stand and found the directions to be very easy to follow. We were very pleased with sturdiness and quality of the item. Having purchased several different brands of furniture that needed to be assembled, we found this one to the best of all. Thanks for a great product.

2016-03-10

Easy Breezy

"Ordering with Cymax online stores is a breeze. Pick what you like and check out. They have a variety of great products to choose from. I ordered a bookshelf. It was easy to assemble, and the finished product is just as the online picture portrays. You can't go wrong with Cymax. I just became a fan."

2016-03-09

shelve it

"excellent price for shelving system that I use to double row store my dvd collection. this is the third we have purchased and for the price nothing is better for our purposes"

This review was modified by denbet2 on March 14 2016 02:31:22 PM

2016-03-08

Great desk at a great price with humorous & helpful assembly instructions

"The desk i purchased is very handsome, solid and very roomy. It looks great in my room and provides me with the space I've always looked for in a desk and provided a hutch as well. I had read good things about this desk with the only drawback being it took a long time to put the desk together. I am usually very slow at putting things together like this desk but I was willing to do it. To my surprise, it did not take very long to put this desk together at all. i found the instructions very easy to follow and amusing. Whoever wrote the directions had a good sense of humor and sprinkled in some funny things along the way that made putting the desk together fun. i am extremely happy and satisfied with this desk. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a desk."

Satisfied

"The matters is the best part of the whole package.b"

This review was modified by geehipo on March 22 2016 04:10:35 AM

Perfect for what I needed

"I'm using it as a t.v stand currently. It was easy to assemble, direction's were clear, and will be a nice piece for interchangeable uses over time. "

Fabulous Doll House!

"I recently purchased a doll house for my granddaughter for her Birthday. The doll house came and when she opened it on her Birthday she was so excited! After it was assembled, which was pretty simple, she loved it! She has been playing with it endlessly, with her Barbie's, since her Birthday! Thanks for a great product and exceptional service. (My package arrived earlier than expected!)"

great product

"We were very satisfied with the bedroom set. It has a great look and is made well. "

2016-03-07

My Hubby's new **** desk!

"I could not believe how fast the new desk arrived. My husband loves it! The desk is made of excellent quality and it fits nicely in a small section of our living room. This desk will bring him a nice, comfortable work spot for many years."

NEW bookcase

"First dealing with this company and its product. So far so good! Hoping for the best!"

Very satisfied

"Wonderful prices and I love it "

2016-03-07

Cymax demonstrated how to cater to my retail therapy :)

"We are completely remodeling our bedroom to be more "handicap friendly" for my husband, he suffered a very rare ruptured brain aneurysm and we are Blessed he still with us, unfortunately he suffers a perm. brain injury. He loves to look @ the weather @ read about sports on his computer. Thus I needed a small but attractive computer desk to fit our needs as the other "mammoth desk" is being donated. I had purchased, from somewhere else, what was said "to be a corner desk" certainly not the case, in less of course I wanted to purchase additional sections! My daughter sent me the Cymax link, I immediately found exactly what we were looking for. I still did my research & found that there were exact desks out there but certainly not for the price Cymax was offering! I placed my order and to my disbelief it arrived days before it was supposed to! I cannot attest to the desk itself because it is still in the box, but appears it has been expertly packaged. The desk beat us out with arriving so soon, we are still in the process of the re-model !! But if their expedient delivery, packaging, photos, dimensions & price are indicative of there company, I'm sold!! "

This review was modified by wolfpac7 on March 21 2016 01:14:03 PM

2016-03-07

Super Deals at an affordable price and value

"The cymax website is friendly and easy to use. should there be any questions, the customer representative are eager to respond to your queries and also offer suggestions about goods and services that cymax offers. The option of free shipping is really worth looking into as very few online stores offer this service right at the beginning even before your order is placed. I recommend cymax to buy a lot of your household furniture and office related supplies. Keep up the good work. "

Pure Perfection

"Great prices, quality products, speedy delivery, good customer service....perfect in every way!"

2016-03-07

"Very difficult to assemble. Overall good product. "

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.