Cymax StoresCoupons

• Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service:8am - 4:00PM PST, Mon - Fri Sales:8 am - 5PM PST, Mon - Fri8am - 4:00PM PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.70/10 2.70/10

"I was impressed with the fast delivery, sturdy material."

"Ordered a desk, hutch and bookshelf. All pieces arrived together by fedex ground. Google trusted stores program is a nice touch."

"My order was quickly processed and delivered without any delay. I am completely delighted with my purchase and will definitely shop Cymax stores again."

"I quickly found the table I was looking for. The price was better than listed elsewhere. Once I emailed my order, everything proceeded quickly and efficiently and I received my table within days."

"Love the desk. It is perfect in my small apartment."

"Great buy, quality wood, and reasonably priced"

"Furniture was carefully packed and received with no damage. Vanity was especially good quality and easy to put together. Just screwed in legs, and attached mirror. Desk was a bit more work, but went together perfectly, and is good looking also. Purchased for guest room."

"My husband and I ordered a cabinet on The 12th of Feb. and it is now the 26th of Feb. On the Cymax site it showed it in stock, and would be shipped to us in 2-3 days time. After calling three different times to find out what was going on, and pretty much just being "pacified", we were then told it would ship on the 21st and be to us by the 24th. In checking the tracking for the 24th, it was put off till the 25th, and now it being the 26th, we checked again and now it will be the 27th. There is no excuse that we will accept for this. But they made sure to take the money out of our account for it. There will never be another order to Cymax from this household. Very disappointed, and will not recommend anyone to use Cymax. "

" After easily puting together my end table, I was so pleased to see how much value I had gotten for such a low price. It is a solid piece of unique style, and compliments my living room beautifully. I can't say enough about the quality of this piece."

"Order, followup and delivery all went smoothly."

"I was expecting 1 of the 3 items to be delivered by now. Have not received it yet. The other 2 items are only expected in March 2014. Not sure how to rate yet as I have nothing to confirm at this point.

"The variety of brands, and so many products from the bathroom to the kitchen makes it easy to shop for a new home or a redecoration you find everything you need in one place. Great site and products are of great quality and material. Very satisfied with the things i have order from there. Defiantly plan on ordering more stuff, and have even recommended the site to family and friends and they love what they have seen! "

"I ordered the corner tv stand model 404962 by Sauder and it was just what we wanted. We were both surprised that it came in just three days and was easy to put together also. We had never shopped with Cymax Stores before but would do it again and recomment it to others. We're very satisfied!"

"This is my third set of bookshelves from Cymax. My first order was placed with Cymax because they offered the least expensive set of bookshelves that would meet my needs. I reordered because of the quality of the product and the ease with which the shelves can be assembled. I have also been impressed with the efforts of Cymax to keep me informed about ordering, shipping and arrival dates. I am pleased to be able to give Cymax high recommendations based upon my experiences."

"Cymax Stores has been a great place to shop for our office furniture. The prices have be outstanding. I know because I am the internet shopping queen. I compare prices with several sites before I buy and I have been very happy with my purchases with Cymax.Delivery time is good too!"

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.