Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

"Great selections. Great prices. Love that I can track my order."

"Great price and great selection of products. Order went through very fast. "

"It was a pleasure shopping at Cymax.com. The cost of my product was less than other competitor stores and I also received free shipping. I had to contact customer service following a international transaction fee which I received from my bank due to my order being processed by the Canada billing department, but that fee was quickly reimbursed by Cymax. "

"Both bar stools arrived VERY well packed, not a scratch on all that chrome! They seem very solid, very stylish, and fit our extra-tall bar perfectly! We needed bar stools which had seating up to 32", and everything we found was more than $250 each. You can't beat these for the price! They have everything: swivel, adjustable, and a footrest. Like I said, these are PERFECT! If I had any complaint at all, it's the rubber caps on the pedestal. These have to be removed; I guess they're a protective cap during shipping. One of them was incredibly hard to remove! We had to use padded pliers (large size), and it took 2 people to pull that cap off. "

"This is the third book case I have ordered from Cymax. Each one is coming good shape and was easy to put together. They work very nicely in my basement in the man cave. I can store lots of books in them. I have recommended Cymax to friends and I will use the site again."

"I found this site from a friend. I am impressed with the easy to use design on the website. I had to call customer service because I was concerned my order didn't go through correctly. The representative was friendly and efficient. I will definitely order from Cymax again! "

"I have used these products for many years and always had great service from anything I purchased. Great quality, easy to assemble, long wearing. My last desk was retired after 32 years of service in my home. I now use it in my garage Wood shop. Will buy again."

"great price, service and shipping"

"Cymax was great... no problem placing order on line. Items were shipped and received in a timely manner.

The quality of one of the pieces was less than I expected but that would be the manufacturers problem, I suppose.

"We got the slim line fireplace and it's perfect. It went together very easily and it fits our home exactly how we anticipated. We have white crown molding so the white fireplace looks really good. Our house is 1500 square feet and this fits perfect. Could not be happier. "

"I was a bit disappointed but then Travis was kind and instrumental in helping me with my questions. "

This review was modified by ivincent108 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Great purchase! I wish I had shopped at Cymax sooner!"

"great website, referred here from a friend. "

"One of the best desks I have ever owned. For the price I was shocked. Had seen similar desk without hutch at $500. Great value!!"

"I just received my King size Colonial Classic headboard in dark cherry wood and am thrilled !! I did not imagine it would be so perfect and was worried about the color matching my existing mahogany bedroom set . It is a heavy and well made piece and the instructions were easy to follow. It was not difficult to put together and all the parts were there with even a couple extras just in case. I have NEVER ordered furniture online like this and I am very pleased with my purchase. The price was right and this is all wood, not particle or other material. It was well packaged and not damaged in shipping and It came before the expected date ! "

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.