Stores > Cymax Stores

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10

2015-12-15

"It was very easy to order the items online and received items in a timely manner. I did have trouble with FedEx asked to postpone delivery because no one would be home to accept the items on the day they were supposed to deliver. I called and they said they would postpone but delivered that same day anyway and some of the items were damaged. But I have no complaints with Cymax. I would recommend them to family and friends."

2015-12-14

"Couldn't of been any better "

2015-12-14

"Employees are great! Very nice and helpful!"

2015-12-14

"12/24/2015 Cymax contacted me and although I did not follow the instructions precisely (yes they were confusing), they are sending me a replacement unit... For someone to go the extra mile and follow up and replace the unit makes them a company I am happy to recommend. First rating = Ordered two.. Instructions appear to be ok however the first one i put together i could not get the drawer to fit... TURNS out in step 1 you see the panels laid out A and B (identical except for one is right and one is left side.. So once step 1 is done and you move to step to they look the same and you are building on the 1st step however now panels A and B are reversed. So now when everything is complete the drawer does not fit and looks bad. Since i use glue to make it more sturdy it is now to late to go back and fix.. So wasted one end table but don't want to spend more money on a replacement...."

This review was modified by trturner2 on December 24 2015 05:51:38 AM

2015-12-14

"Great product, nice appearance, free shipping. Packaged properly for transport . Reasonable price."

2015-12-14

"Easy to put together. Some boards were delivered scratched or chipped. The overall look of the shelving unit is very nice."

2015-12-10

" Very pleased with my purchase and I will shop here again and tell others about you."

2015-12-10

"I was under the understanding that the desk I purchased was solid wood but, it was partial board or possibly pressed wood. I got most of the desk put together and the entire thing fell apart, except that which had screws. I almost cried because I had followed the directions exactly as written. When my husband came home he was able to help me put it together with nails and glue. Not a happy customer. I could have gotten a similar desk at office depot or office max for less."

2015-12-08

"I feel Cymax is a good company to do business. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the product. They give up-to-date information on the shipment of your product purchased daily. Very courtesy and helpful if you encounter a problem. "

2015-12-08

"I ordered the bed 12/3 and received 12/7 the bed came in three different boxes. 1box for the head board and 2 for the frame. It took about 2 hours to put together and it was quite easy to do. My boyfriend had it together before bed time and I got to sleep on it last night. It was sturdy and the wood didn't look or fill cheap. I really enjoy the bed and would shop here again."

2015-12-07

"The items I ordered came before the expected delivery date, they were in excellent condition, easy to understand instructions and easy to put together. The coffee table is smaller than expected, I should have looked at the dimensions. "

2015-12-07

"As a retired engineer, I am impressed on how well the unit was designed for ease of assembly. We call it proper geometric demensions and tolerances."

2015-12-07

"I find a good variety of products at Cymax that are very useful such as the nightstand and chest I ordered for my room. I will be purchasing more from here again. Thank You."

2015-12-07

"The website was easy to use and the customer service was very nice. Can't wait to get our furniture. "

2015-12-07

"I have now ordered multiple items from Cymax stores and all items came timely, well packaged and easy to put together. Originally found Cymax while looking for a specific piece of furniture and not only did they have the piece but it was 33% cheaper than the closest competitor."

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.