Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10

"Good service, but beware of getting spammed constantly by Cymax afterward. We're talking nearly daily."

"Prompt shipment of my cabinet. This cabinet looks great in my kitchen and love the look of it. Very steady material and can hold a lot of stuff."

"This has been the 2nd time I order something from Cymax and I can say that Cymax does not disappoint when it comes to delivering my orders. "

"The dresser I received was in good condition and the instructions were somewhat easy to follow. The only problem that I had with it was that the drawer knobs are way too plastic for my liking. They should have at least been wooden or steel. I wouldn't sell something that is easily breakable. Other than that, my new dresser sits comfortably by my bed."

"The headboard was just as described. well built. Took one person about 2 hours to put together and he is pretty mechanical! Purchased for my 15 year old son - he loves it. Hole in the back for the wires for his electronics. Was a small scratch on it but you can hardly notice. Shipping was fast and free! Very happy with purchase."

"Great price, great product!"

"I ordered the same type (classic cherry) yet they are not the same color...shipping was fast, customer service not so good.. overall I am satisfied with what we bought because of what we paid. "

"Very pleased with the bed frame. Gives the room an ambiance. Would order again from Cymax."

"We are thoroughly pleased with the chairs we received. They are comfortable and durable! We were also impressed with the 2-day shipping! It was quick and efficient. We look forward to future orders from Cymax. "

"Free shipping was great, love the product!"

"Great product. Fair price. Reasonable shipping speed. Easy to put together. My son is happy with his new bed. Thank you!"

"I absolutely love this item. My conference room looks lovely."

"good purchase. Bed arrived on time. Easy to install. "

"Good quality at a reasonable price."

"fast shipping, easy to use."

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.