Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

"Bought our second Home Styles Monarch kitchen island from Cymax. Beautiful piece of furniture at a very reasonable price. Order was shipped immediately and we couldn't be happier with this purchase. Great company, great product!

BT, Canton Georgia

"Website ordering very user friendly, fast shipping and delivery. I would definitely refer my friends and family to use Cymax "

"I recently bought a new table and chairs set but needed very sturdy chairs for my sons. These chairs fit that description, are very sturdy especially since my sons seem to be acrobats balancing on 2 legs and also needed additional chairs for larger guests. They are withstanding that abuse and are very stylish. I would recommend them."

"The Media Storage Cabinet was received on time and is more than we expected! The cabinet is beautiful and fits in with our very expensive furniture. We are very pleased and happy to recommend Cymax!"

"Impressed with quality and look of pantry, not inexpensive but feel worth price for what we paid. Quick delivery, well packaged, and good assembly instructions."

"Items ordered arrived before expected which was great! We are pleased with the service and the experience. Very satisfied with the process and we thank you. If other items are needed in the future, be assured we will contact you."

"I ordered a "Beginnings Corner TV Stand. Ordering was simple. Delivery was in an appropriate time frame. The product was fun and easy to put together and the finished product is beautiful. I am happy I had the internet to find exactly what I needed. Excellent Rating."

"The kitchen cabinet was very good quality and easy to assemble. Fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase."

"received on time the box was damaged have not yet put together so do not know if it is damaged will let you know as soon as possible. We are moving and do not want to put together until we get into our new place which will be May 1"

"this is the first time I order from you but I like it came on time and I like the product is good quality and the price was good"

"I love my new fireplace. The flame looks so real and the quality is outstanding. Shipping was fast, fast, fast! I will definitely buy from Cymax again! So happy!"

"The desk arrived in excellent condition and easy to assemble. will consider other options with Cymax for my furtniture needs"

" fits perfect in the corner of my room. received on date i was told to expect it. the only thing about the desk is that it did not had a keyboard tray. i guess i did not read whats coming with it when i made the purchase. otherwise it is a really a beautiful desk. the little cabinet at the bottom gives it a little old time look :)"

"Just got my new coffee table in the mail! Good quality furniture at affordable prices. Love my table! "

"Love both of the items I purchased. I have purchased Sauder furniture in the past and 2 pieces of furniture I have had for 23 years and they still look great.

Order was delivered in a very short time, which was great.
Would definitely order from your store again

Share Cymax Stores's store rating

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.