Cymax StoresCoupons

• Address: 4170 Still Creek Drive
    • Contact: inquiries@cymax.com
    • Phone: 866-740-9830
    • Customer Support: 866-740-9830
    • Business Hours: Customer Service: 8:00-16:00 PST, Mon - Fri / Sales: 8:00-17:00 PST, Mon - Fri 8:00-16:00 PST
    • Fax: 604-629-4708

Product & services pricing Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.93/10 5.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.45/10 4.45/10

"I was very pleased with my headboard. It arrived quickly and in great shape. I wish I had known that the hardware was not included to attach the headboard to the frame because I was anxious to put it completely up. I would have purchased it in advance, if I had known. Everything that was supposed to be included was, the bolts needed to attach it to the frame were not listed as part of the inventory. The instructions were easy to follow and it assembled quickly."

"Cymax is my new go to for online shopping!
After my initial order, on the same day I placed a 2nd order.

It was a painless process and look forward to my next order.

Thank you!
Stacey

"I received my order quicker than I expected and it arrived in great condition. They beat the price of all of their competitors, no one would match their price. I haven't put it together yet, but I don't expect any problems."

"I ordered a pub table from Cymax. When it arrived it was in perfect conditions with all the required parts. It was easy to assemble and is perfect for my space."

"I LOVE Cymax. I found them by mistake when furnishing our Savannah, GA home. Shipping to our Savannah address was NO PROBLEM. I ordered three bedroom sets, wine cabinet, lamps and accent tables. ALL were exactly what I expected AND the prices are AMAZING! And my husband had NO trouble assembling the items where required. Recently I ordered two nightstands to match the bedroom sets purchased over a year ago and they were awesome. Not only did they have the exact matches (I used my previous order to find the matches - because one of them wasn't offered on the website any more), they were CHEAPER than the original prices. I've introduced several friends to Cymax for service and merchandise that they would be satisfied with. "

"Good quality, free shipping and fast!"

"Amazing service and fast shipping !! Best price out there !!"

"I ordered a 3 piece coffee table set on August 7th directly from Cymax. I never received a confirmation email. I had to call back on wait on the line a very, very long time. I spoke with a customer service rep that did verify my order was received and forwarded a confirmation email. Well my estimate of shipping has past and I still have yet to receive an email confirming that the order did ship. I've had to call twice. The wait so long that I opted for call backs. The call backs provided me with a confirmation that the order was placed and that's it. Duhhhh... Where is my order? How long over the estimate day of shipment is the customer notified? I cannot access my account information as there is nothing there to assist me with tracking or even showing I place the order. So far very unhappy with the service. I hope to learn the outcome of my purchase in the near future as I'm moving into a new house without the furniture I ordered. Today I again waited on the line over 20 minutes and spoke with a very polite girl who assured me I would receive an email by the end of the evening or sometime tomorrow.. I'm still waiting."

"items as described, awesome deal, very happy"

"I enjoyed my online shopping experience with Cymax Stores.
It was very easy to find what I was looking for and even compare it with similar products. And it shipped out the NEXT day! I will be shopping again soon!
Thank you.

"Easy check out process, and updates along the way to track the orders. Good store with quality products to choose from to make the shopping experience enjoyable. Free shipping was also nice."

"The lateral file cabinet was exactly what i was looking for and Cymax had it at a reasonable cost and perfect color for my office to match the existing furniture. The cabinet was beautiful as well as functional for my files. I will gladly shop at Cymax again if there is something i need. This will be the first place i check out. Thank you Cymax for your great price and service. Received the file in a timely manner. Sincerely, CE"

"Ordered two directional signs. Came as ordered, no damage. We are very pleased with our purchase."

"Cymax was fast, effective, and efficient in processing my order. Pleasureful experience!"

"Blue Table was great. Durable and looks great in our play room."

Cymax Stores is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cymax Stores is a merchant member
Cymax Stores participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.