• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"general comments: Great end-product. Great service. Agent was very helpful in assisting with the decision as to which T-shirt would be best.

"Great experience. Website was easy to follow. Order was proofed before processing and t-shirts arrived promptly. Material was high quality and ink printing was super."

"Amazing! I was so impressed with the kind, helpful and supportive service we received. Designing the shirts was fun and easy for my students. I so appreciated the help of Tyler when I needed some extra assistance with my purchase order. He was friendly and most helpful! The shirts are perfect! The printing is great and the quality of the shirt is super!"

"AMAZING... so easy to design what I wanted and the fact that I ordered them so late I was worried I would not get them in time but thanks to your wonderful customer service not only have they arrived in time they arrived earlier than I expected. I have had nothing but great feedback on the shirts I will definitely use CustomInk again. I also truly love the booster site I know to use that again when doing a fundraiser I THANK YOU so much for the generous donation of $20 from CustomInk. I truly can't thank you enough for all you have done to get my shirts completed and delivered way ahead of time. Your customer service was amazing. This was my first time ever ordering shirts like this for our Walk MS and I needed to add shirts after I placed the order when I called your customer service they were so helpful and was able to add the shirts without any problems. The shirts look and fit wonderfully"

"I am so satisfied with my recent order and purchase from Custom Ink. My husband and I wanted to share something special on Earth Day with our sons 5th grade class. We decided to check out CustomInk,, we didn't even need to look at any other sites. CustomInk was perfect. It gave us ideas and was so easy to create what we wanted. We are more than 100% satisfied with our order. Thank You CustomInk. I will recommend CustomInk to all I know who would need this kind of service. "

"I needed 14 shirts in less than a week for a group of kids I was taking to a Latin convention. They had held a bake sale to afford shirts for the event. Then I was sick and missed the deadline to order the shirts. I called CustomInk and spoke to Sarah. When she heard the situation and that the shirts were for kids, she worked with me to be sure the shirts would arrive on time and within a budget our students could afford. The shirts arrived at 8:30 at night the evening before we left. Way to go Sarah, and way to go CustomInk for giving your sales people the ability to truly meet your customers' needs.
general comments: Color of the shirts was exactly what I wanted. Sizing for the shirts seemed a little small. Fabric was thinner than I expected. But they met our needs.

Graphics and type looked great. Print quality was excellent. Color of printing was perfect.

Overall this was a remarkable turn-around coupled with tremendous customer service.

"Couldn't say enough about CustomInk; the order was taken quickly, processed, checked with us very quickly and shipped for our tournament in a rush. They look wonderful. Thank you, such a great experience!"

" Customer service was friendly and prompt. They were very understanding of me adding sizes at the last minute. I will absolutely use Custom Ink again! My image was submitted as a crappy iphone picture of a pen and ink drawing, and the Custom Ink Designers turned it into a perfect graphic! I even asked them to thicken some of the lines after the first draft and they did so in just one day. After modifying the design and the order total they still got everything to me in 6 days! It's an amazing service, I recommended it to all the folks who ordered shirts."

"Eagerly picked up my package and found the shirts inside wrapped to protect against the elements! Love the extra care that CustomInk put into my orders. The shirts arrived exactly as ordered and I couldn't be happier with the quality. They also arrived one day early which was an added perk. Great experience, great product. Will definitely order from CustomInk again. Great quality. Shirts are more tight fighting then expecting, however. Ordered them for a co-ed group and while they are a flattering cut for women, the men felt a little uncomfortable wearing them. "

"As a quality systems auditor and part-time small business owner I was impressed with the system that CustomInk has in place. From the user friendly website design to the proofing approval process to the packaging and receipt of my order - every step was impressive. The shirts and printing met all my quality expectations and I received compliments the first time I wore one. A system like this only works if "quality" is a commitment from top management and throughout every level of the organization. Expectations were met to a "T" - pun intended. All 20 of the shirts and printing were consistent relative to the quality of the product and the customization. I wore one for the first time today and got multiple compliments. They look great, feel great, and will get my small business noticed."

"Customer service is over the top. We called and emailed many times with many questions. Everybody was so helpful and accommodating. And the quotes were very much appreciated.

WE LOVE OUR SHIRTS!!!!!!

The shirts are top quality. And the artwork was superb. We love the way it turned out.

"I was not happy with this company. I placed an order and paid an extra $75.00 for a guaranteed one week delivery. They called me repeatedly over stupid questions: "did I really want this design?", "was all the information correct on the t-shirts?". After 3 days of this, I kept asking them if I was going to receive my t-shirts in one week? They assured me that I would. I kept thinking these were delay tactics on their part. Unknown to me, they had continued to email me on day 4 & 5 asking me to approve final design. Ugghhh!! I had already spent 3 days verifying with them on the phone and via email. Then they had the audacity to postpone my order by 4 days because I didn't "verify" the final design. The girls volleyball team was very upset and I was livid!! I then tried to call them and no one would answer the phone. Won't use this company again."

" I work in customer service for United Healthcare over the phone, this can at times be a challenging job. Since day one calling every representative was so professional and polite. Seasha was awesome she help me for about an hour making sure I got what I wanted and that was greatly appreciated and I hope she got commission! Thank you CustomInk...we all (my family) loved the outcome of the shirt for our love one! I will bring you business! See, the first step to a successful business starts with that first "HELLO how may I help you!" Job well done!"

"You will not find a better place to do business if you are ordering, designing and purchasing shirts, hoodies, hats etc. The staff went out of their way to ensure we got exactly what we ordered and even gave us advice on the color scheme. Overall the experience was perfect and delivery was extremely fast, I would recommend anyone interested in the service they provide to definitely give them a try and in case you're wondering I was not paid nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn Express you have my word. Although we have very little difficulty in using the website to change our logo the staff at CustomInk picked up the slack and helped us out. The shirts and hoodies met our expectations we are very pleased with the products and service."

" Thank you so much! We love our t-shirts. Your customer service folks were so helpful and nice! Also you printed the shirts quickly and got them to me so my kids could enjoy them. I really appreciate that!! I would definitely recommend you to anyone ordering shirts!! "

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.