• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"You guys rock! Using the site was a little overwhelming, but once I started to email/call customer care it was simple. The reps that handled my order were funny and helpful. They answered all of my questions, gave me ideas on how to make my shirts better, and just simplified the whole process. I organize a 5K race and every year the shirts are my biggest headache. I asked about bulk orders and how they work. They had the information and assured me I wouldn't have any issues with getting designs etc done. I promise I will be back for shirts. Everything was great! The shirt quality, printing, and colors are great. It didn't fade when I washed them so I was very pleased!"

"I bought the custom Hanes pocket polo shirts for my husband for his birthday and he loves them! They did a great job doing exactly what I wanted for the name and picture above the pocket and the color is great!

Also, great customer service in the USA!

"WOW!! First time to ever have shirts made for a Birthday celebration....The shirts were delivered earlier than promised which was a huge plus since we had a rush order placed. We even had to change a shirt size and CustomInk answered the phone call late in the evening and accommodated all our requests! Fantastic customer service on the phone and an even better looking product!"

"From the website to Customer Service, this company is A1. Everyone is so helpful, and delivery was a week earlier than expected. Thank you. I will recommend you to others.
Everything is the highest quality and customer service is AWESOME!

"CustomInk is always so easy and wonderful to deal with, they truly have wonderful customer service staff that always go out of their way to make my life easier. I always receive my orders promptly and they are always exactly what I imagined when I created my design on their website. I can not recommend them enough, I know I will be using them for a long time to come!"

"Overall my experience with CustomInk was great!!! The selection of designs, colors, material types and the ability to modify the design as you go through the process was awesome! The staff that handled my order was polite, efficient and accommodating. My order also arrived much faster than anticipated, it seemed as though I had just finished finalizing the design when my order arrived. I will be sure to pass on my experience to family, friends and co-workers so that they might have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of creating their own shirts.

Thank you CustomInk for offering such a great product and experience. I have absolutely NO complaints. Everything we did went very smooth and the quality of the work that was done was great! The overall product was beyond satisfactory, the quality of material was very good, sizes and color were perfect.

Thanks again,
Phil

"Working with this website was so easy! I used a combination of the charity's own logo, along with others that were available to me. It was easy to preview how they would look, and share with others to get their input. Everything arrived on time, and they look great! I will definitely use them again for our next charity event."

"I was pressed for time when ordering custom tees, I spoke with a customer associate "Ally" and she made it such a pleasure to place the order. She was quick, efficient and an overall pleasure to deal with. The order arrived sooner than promised and the product exceeded my expectations in quality and packaging!!!
I have recommended your company to anyone who will listen and will definitely order again ;))

"I understand why CustomInk is such a successful business...their team went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met. There were multiple proofs and I felt like all the customer service reps were well informed; I didn't have to repeat our story. Even though this was a very automated system, I felt like our order was handled with individual attention and care. After working with other promotional material companies, CustomInk scores 110% in my book. I've already recommended them to others."

"All in all the customer service was very accommodating and quick.
general comments: The graphic looked great, the material is comfortable, but the size is rather interesting. The shirts are extremely long. The guy who designed these ordered the same type for another race earlier this year and they were normal... these are just really long.

"The website was easy to use. Totally a breeze to upload images and the preview was totally accurate. T-shirts went into production immediately and I received in time to gift to the team. These t-shirts are amazing. And exceeded expectations. They have a wide selection of t-shirt styles and fiber-content. We love the American Apparel 50/50 blend and the metallic ink looked great on them.

Suggestion: I wish you could re-order t-shirts at the same price as your initial order. Some folks wanted t-shirts after seeing the end result but the price is cost-prohibitive for a half dozen additional t's.

"The customer service was superb, the shirts arrived a day earlier than promised and the shirts looked rad. Thank you for the GREAT service!

The shirts are soft and the colors are well represented on the website. Make sure to pay attention to the sizing, when it says this version runs smaller, they mean it. Plan accordingly. The fit is modern and attractive.

"Just a note to let you know that I LOVED my order! You guys are so great -I always feel like I am calling a supportive friend no matter who I talk to at CustomInk! Thanks so much for providing unity for my violin camp through tee shirts! It makes all the difference!"

" 30 shirts of all different sizes and we did call customer service as had found different local company to make our shirts little cheaper but we were able to get sooner shipping for free.
Appreciated that as was 4th July weekend.
All 30 people loved their shirts and we may need to order more of the same design for people that asked where we got them!
VERY SATISFIED

"Working with CustomInk was amazing! Everyone was so helpful and willing to work with us - a small team - to make sure we could get what we wanted without having to settle for something. From our initial contact with Zane to finishing up with Larissa, the experience was superior. Thank you for making this process easy and successful. You have a wonderful staff!"

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.