Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

2015-12-14

"CustomInk.com was GREAT from design to delivery !!! The online design tools were simple to use yet sophisticated enough to allow me to easily create a professional looking design. Time until proof was incredibly fast & the proof was exactly what I was looking for when I added special instructions in the comments to my order. Delivery was amazingly fast & the quality of printing, as well as the quality of the tees & hoodies were also outstanding !!! Highly recommended !!! Will definitely use CustomInk.com exclusively for all of my custom printing needs !!!

This review was modified by OceanBlue2015 on December 14 2015 11:26:39 AM

2015-12-12

"I am on merchandise committee for my organization at Texas A&M. We had an issue with an in-town distributor earlier this year, so I really needed the shirts I made through Custom Ink to be a winner to make up for the flop on our previous set of shirts. They didn't disappoint at all. The design lab was cool and easy to use, the online payment system made it easy for group ordering, and the over-the-phone customer service I received was extremely helpful and pleasant. Overall, would recommend. "

2015-12-10

" I will definitely be using your company for any future shirt orders. From the online selections to the customer service, I was not disappointed. In fact, I would say my expectations were exceeded. We received exactly what we ordered in a very timely manner.]"

This review was modified by vfish93 on December 10 2015 02:43:51 PM

2015-12-10

"I had excellent customer service from Alex Booth. I was ordering for a school organization, and our shirts had the school's name on them. Our licensor took a really long time to approve the shirts, and Alex was so patient in working with them and with me, even when it came down to the possibility of having to change the design. Luckily, we didn't have to. Alex was great to work with and should get a raise or promotion or something!"

This review was modified by kdebaun16 on December 10 2015 08:55:02 AM

2015-12-10

"CustomInk was exceptional. I ordered 30 shirts for all members of my sorority and I encountered no problems. I worked with many other companies in the beginning, but CustomInk prevailed over them due to their wide variety of products and customer service. Also, their speedy delivery and free shipping was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend CustomInk to anyone and I would use them again and again. "

This review was modified by ngreisl on December 10 2015 04:35:03 AM

2015-12-09

"Nobody liked the sweatshirts. THEY LOVED THEM!! I mean they really loved them. We represent the mail men (and women) in the city of Philadelphia. I had the shirts printed in the deep royal (Postal) blue and gave them to select volunteers who serve on our various committees. And the guys can't wait to deliver their mail while wearing them. I just wanted to say thank you. And thanks for all of your help yesterday. We order the Hanes 50/50 hooded sweatshirt. They ran true to size. The color was exactly as advertised. And the quality of the material was excellent."

This review was modified by Robbball77 on December 09 2015 07:50:43 AM

2015-12-08

"As always, it was a flawless CustomInk experience! Your customer service staff is AMAZING (I had to reload artwork late in the process and not only was it not a problem, the customer service rep waited during a chat session to make sure the new art uploaded properly). Your upload and approval process is dead simple. And the quality is 100%. We LOVE the aprons. Thank you!"

This review was modified by SimilarBlue on December 08 2015 09:43:00 AM

2015-12-07

""I am very impressed with my order from CustomInk! The Customer Service I received was Excellent, the product turned out great and arrived before my scheduled delivery date. I couldn't be happier and I will order again! The sweatshirts came exactly as shown on the website and are Heavy Duty. Thanks CustomInk!""

This review was modified by cweber23 on December 07 2015 01:29:44 PM

2015-12-07

"This review is based just on the customer service. I just got off the phone with Customink after expressing my displeasure with the shipping company (something they could not even control). Not only were they apologetic, they refunded my rush shipping fee and then some. I've never experienced a company being so easy to work with, quick to make amends without a fight. Thanks, Customink, and shout out to Eric, Bryan, and Cooper."

2015-12-06

"As always, CustomInk provided excellent service. They make it so easy and their shirts are very affordable. The shirts look amazing and everyone in the choir loves our 75th year commemorative shirt. There are several factors why I continue to do repeat business with CustomInk; there is NO set up fee, shipping is FREE. Also, they offer graphic design assistance at no charge and more importantly, CustomInk aims to please their customers. My shirts always arrive a tad earlier or right on time as promised. I will continue to do business with them. THEY HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO. ALSO, IT IS SO EASY AND FUN TO CREATE AT THEIR DESIGN LAB ONLINE. I have been utilizing CustomInk for all my T-shirt needs since they first opened for business in 1999/2000... that's 16 years of SUPER service and great quality products.

This review was modified by Stargazer2015 on December 06 2015 06:43:35 AM

2015-12-05

"I loved every aspect of ordering t-shirts from CustomInk! The process of designing and ordering the shirts was very easy, and the customer service I received while the shirts were being printed and shipped was unbeatable. I will definitely use CustomInk again next time I need t-shirts!"

This review was modified by Kma814 on December 05 2015 11:04:14 AM

2015-12-04

"We were very happy with CustomInk's customer service and products! Though we're encourage to stay with local businesses, it's really important to have excellent service and a really thorough proofing process so that the products look great! We are repeat customers and will look forward to using them again in the future!"

This review was modified by darylds2 on December 04 2015 10:28:32 AM

2015-12-04

"I am extremely satisfied with your products, print quality & most importantly, your customer service! I love CustomInk & will continue to be a repeat customer!"

2015-12-03

"Couldn't be any easier to browse, order, pay and then receive from CustomInk. That is what keeps us coming back. The shirts look great and the hooded sweatshirts are very soft. We would tweak where the front logo is on our next hoodie order but that is just personal preference in person.

2015-12-03

"We are very happy with our experience with CustomInk. The t-shirts and stickers were created to our specifications and arrived on time. The whole process was smooth. I highly recommend them, and we would use them again. Exactly what we asked for."

This review was modified by soobee620 on December 03 2015 07:23:21 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.