Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

2015-12-30

"In today's world when we often "speak" to computers and most companies appear to be less concerned about customer service, I want to thank you for having a wonderful staff. In placing my CustomInk Order 6780866, I needed assistance from the start. Sadly, I cannot remember the lady who had originally assisted me in getting my design created. However, both Carissa Warman and Lisa Botello have been wonderful in helping me get my order placed and ready! Carissa was extremely helpful in my very stressful and frustrating attempt in getting my order placed. At a time when your company could have lost my business, Carissa was very friendly and professional in assisting me in placing my order accordingly. In addition, she was able to add a jacket to the order. The results will be that a soccer player have his jacket as like with the other players on the team. Gratitude of such service extends from the player's parents as well. Finally, Lisa has been a great contact in getting the proofs of the jackets correct and the order finalized for process. Her promptness in answering my questions/concerns will ensure my order remains on the intended time line.

I congratulate you on having a wonderful staff! I thank you for having high standards in customer service. This transaction and customer relations has been the BEST I have encountered in many years. I will definitely return my business to your company again. In addition, I feel strongly in recommending your services to all my family members and friends.

This review was modified by rnmarine on December 30 2015 10:18:56 AM

2015-12-26

"Fantastic! Your staff worked closely with me, taking my ideas, which I couldn't upload on you site as they were text documents, and making them look great! There was a lot of back and forth with many of your staff, but they were proactive and made sure the ball never dropped. The printed work looks fantastic regardless of the fact that it uses small thin text."

This review was modified by TGetschman on December 26 2015 07:56:36 AM

2015-12-19

"There's a reason that I prefer to order from custom ink and not a vendor with my school district - the design ability, speed of printing and delivery, and the customer service. I'm always pleased with the service that I receive and the speed with which my order is placed, finalized, and shipped. You rock, custom ink!"

2015-12-19

"First time ordering from Custom Ink and customer service was A+! Our t-shirts came out perfect, and delivery was fast! "

This review was modified by Wolf613 on December 19 2015 11:05:01 AM

2015-12-18

"Overall awesome. We've been ordering shirts since 2005 and have never been
disappointed.

2015-12-18

"We had excellent customer service from the very begining. We had many questionsand they were able to help us. The shirts are excellent quality and deliver on time."

This review was modified by cruiseshirt on December 18 2015 01:55:36 PM

2015-12-17

" I was so impressed with their team of customer service representatives.
I placed several orders, so went back and forth with a few different people, all who were knowledgeable, helpful and kind. I joked about an idea for a t-shirt in the midst of my event planning, and one of the representatives created an idea of a shirt and sent the link of her creation, going along the lines of my "joke." I thought it was great - I bought it. I was pleased with the quality of the products too.

This review was modified by FaithMQ on December 17 2015 06:41:58 AM

2015-12-16

"Can't remember the last time I was so over-the-top pleased with a project from start to finish. From the first look online to the delivery that arrived a day earlier than expected, this was a great experience. Customer service really is there to help and I only needed them because I made a mistake. I'd give them a 10 if I could! "

This review was modified by JoanML145 on December 16 2015 10:08:59 AM

2015-12-14

"CustomInk.com was GREAT from design to delivery !!! The online design tools were simple to use yet sophisticated enough to allow me to easily create a professional looking design. Time until proof was incredibly fast & the proof was exactly what I was looking for when I added special instructions in the comments to my order. Delivery was amazingly fast & the quality of printing, as well as the quality of the tees & hoodies were also outstanding !!! Highly recommended !!! Will definitely use CustomInk.com exclusively for all of my custom printing needs !!!

This review was modified by OceanBlue2015 on December 14 2015 11:26:39 AM

2015-12-12

"I am on merchandise committee for my organization at Texas A&M. We had an issue with an in-town distributor earlier this year, so I really needed the shirts I made through Custom Ink to be a winner to make up for the flop on our previous set of shirts. They didn't disappoint at all. The design lab was cool and easy to use, the online payment system made it easy for group ordering, and the over-the-phone customer service I received was extremely helpful and pleasant. Overall, would recommend. "

2015-12-10

" I will definitely be using your company for any future shirt orders. From the online selections to the customer service, I was not disappointed. In fact, I would say my expectations were exceeded. We received exactly what we ordered in a very timely manner.]"

This review was modified by vfish93 on December 10 2015 02:43:51 PM

2015-12-10

"I had excellent customer service from Alex Booth. I was ordering for a school organization, and our shirts had the school's name on them. Our licensor took a really long time to approve the shirts, and Alex was so patient in working with them and with me, even when it came down to the possibility of having to change the design. Luckily, we didn't have to. Alex was great to work with and should get a raise or promotion or something!"

This review was modified by kdebaun16 on December 10 2015 08:55:02 AM

2015-12-10

"CustomInk was exceptional. I ordered 30 shirts for all members of my sorority and I encountered no problems. I worked with many other companies in the beginning, but CustomInk prevailed over them due to their wide variety of products and customer service. Also, their speedy delivery and free shipping was a huge plus. I would definitely recommend CustomInk to anyone and I would use them again and again. "

This review was modified by ngreisl on December 10 2015 04:35:03 AM

2015-12-09

"Nobody liked the sweatshirts. THEY LOVED THEM!! I mean they really loved them. We represent the mail men (and women) in the city of Philadelphia. I had the shirts printed in the deep royal (Postal) blue and gave them to select volunteers who serve on our various committees. And the guys can't wait to deliver their mail while wearing them. I just wanted to say thank you. And thanks for all of your help yesterday. We order the Hanes 50/50 hooded sweatshirt. They ran true to size. The color was exactly as advertised. And the quality of the material was excellent."

This review was modified by Robbball77 on December 09 2015 07:50:43 AM

2015-12-08

"As always, it was a flawless CustomInk experience! Your customer service staff is AMAZING (I had to reload artwork late in the process and not only was it not a problem, the customer service rep waited during a chat session to make sure the new art uploaded properly). Your upload and approval process is dead simple. And the quality is 100%. We LOVE the aprons. Thank you!"

This review was modified by SimilarBlue on December 08 2015 09:43:00 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.