• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

" Thank you so much! We love our t-shirts. Your customer service folks were so helpful and nice! Also you printed the shirts quickly and got them to me so my kids could enjoy them. I really appreciate that!! I would definitely recommend you to anyone ordering shirts!! "

" Overall, my CustomInk experience was exceptional! The product quality was great. The customer service was outstanding - the chat feature on the website was incredibly helpful and the rep I "spoke" to was friendly, courteous, and encouraging. I am very satisfied and will definitely encourage others to use this service! Great job!
general comments: The shirts were wonderful - good quality, true sizing, and clear printing.

"Super happy! These shirts were a "food truck warming gift" from me to my sister and she cried when she got them, she is so happy and can't wait to show them off. Thank you. These shirts are going to be used as the uniforms for my sister's new food truck that is an extension of her restaurant that is downtown Lexington. It was VERY important to get the logo correct and to have comfortable clothing and everything came out PERFECT."

" I will never order shirts outside of Custom Ink. You guys should be conducting conferences for other companies on customer service. Been using you for 8 years and am always 100% satisfied!!! Love you!!!"

"As usual, with every review I write for your company, I can do nothing but brag about exceptional customer service, easy-to-use website, and great products. Thanks again! The shirt is of good quality and the screen press is perfect. The colors turned out vibrant in person. "

"Loved it. Order was perfect. Quality was great. Shipping was exactly on time and track-able every inch of the way. This was my first time ordering with them--I was very pleased.
loved every aspect. shipping was on time as stated. Nice finishing touch: the shirts had a tag attached to them with a little plastic wire, like you buy in the store. Not sure why, but I think that actually helped us sell more shirts than usual.

Excellent experience. Cheap, but great quality. The logo was fixed up beautifully. The people are really friendly and easy to talk to - great value for the price.

"Phenomenal experience! My first order from CustomInk and I really didn't know what was possible...turns out I needed custom artwork and rush delivery to receive the order in time for a bachelor party, and every detail was thoughtfully met. I had to call a few times and, while I could list the names of the reps that helped me, it really doesn't matter - each one was equally courteous, enthusiastic, and prompt in getting my needs met (exceeded in most cases). They were all genuinely passionate and energized by my order, treating every detail as if it were their own purchase. I've never been more impressed as a first-time customer!

As for the shirts themselves, they were great, especially for the price point. They were exactly as described on the website and equal to or, in many cases, much better than you could find in a typical clothing store.

"Love, love, loved the shirts we ordered. We ordered the sports/athletic t-shirts for a running event. Shirts were great quality and the printing job was outstanding - we got exactly what we saw on the screen and on our proofs! We can't believe how easy it was to design & order our shirts without having to speak or consult with anyone!! Pricing for the product was great as well and appreciated the instant quote on what we ordered. Our shirts were delivered 5 days ahead of schedule as well! Everyone was pleased and our team looked great in the finish product. You can't go wrong with CustomInk!! Thank you guys!!!"

"Impressive all around. The web site was easy to use, the selection was great, the price was right, quick/proactive communication, fast turnaround, and a great product. No complaints at all. Thank you! You guys were great. Easy web site, great communication, great product.

Thank you from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

"There is no reason to use any company other than CustomInk. They're that good. Every aspect of the ordering process and product was, as always, above all expectations."

" This was a first for me to order shirts from scratch so to speak. The CustomInk website was easy to navigate and showed the product well. The product came earlier than promised and there were constant emails tracking it every way. I actually, after reading an email that my delivery was made, opened my door and saw the box sitting right there. Amazing! A very pleasant experience indeed. The shirts were spectacular...brilliant color and the printing just stands out...it is so awesome. We just received them but I have heard the Gildan Ultra-Care cotton shirts wear VERY WELL and are pre-shrunk. We are excited to try to wear them out!"

"100% and definitely recommended. I will spread the word. Oh and the customer service and willingness to get it all done is far beyond my expectations. Thank you so much! Loved it all and they even came the day before they were scheduled to arrived...my daughters birthday will be extra special thanks to you all:)"

" I've never experienced such outstanding customer service. From the simple but effective website design to the punctual delivery, CustomInk established and executed a fast, stress-free purchasing process. I appreciate not only their professionalism, but also their careful attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction. I will without question use their services in the future."

"The customer service was truly excellent, it was proactive which made my life that much easier. The quality was great-- exactly how I'd envisioned it."

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.