Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.80/10 3,176 reviews

CustomInk is a merchant member
    CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • CustomInk contact information

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

All 3,184 Customer Reviews

"My experience with CustomInk was great! The design feature was user friendly and the order tracker really made my job easier as the organizer for our shirt order. I just shared the link with my family and everyone ordered their sizes. Very simple and the shirts came as promised. The shirt materials and colors were just as described on the website.

"Very please with the quality of work and the quick turn around. Will definitely order again. Great service and products."

"Very happy. The quality of work is excellent. The logo I provided was difficult in its precision and you guys nailed it! Thanks again."

"Everyone loves them. Your customer service is exceptional. Everyone I spoke to on the phone and via email were prompt and friendly and helpful. Love you guys! Thank you for making my life easier.

The jackets and embroidery look great. I'm happy, the church ladies are happy, I couldn't ask for a better experience.

"I have worked with another t-shirt-making company before and it could not hold a candle to the service and quality of my CustomInk shirts! My order was easy to save and edit, and someone contacted me almost immediately to make sure everything was okay to start printing. :) I got a guarantee shipment date, but my shirts came five days earlier, which is great for me! Plus, I could track it online and received regular email updates!"

""I ordered a variety of sizes of t-shirts from CustomInk and was extremely pleased with the quality of the shirts as well as the help I received from the customer service people. They helped us create a t-shirt for our family reunion that was a hit with all 22 people! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for custom designed t-shirts. Thank you CustomInk."

"We were very impressed with the quality of the design and how easy the people at CustomInk made it for us to create a t-shirt that worked for both the adults and toddlers.
The t-shirts came out great and everyone loved them. "

"I ordered 8 personalized tanks from CustomInk. Every person was more than ecstatic about their purchase. I originally made a mistake so I needed to call and the customer service was phenomenal. I've never been more happy with buying something online. I was going to surprise everyone with their tanks when they came in, but I was surprised myself when they came in 6 days before I expected them!"

"testimonial: This was the first time I have ever ordered art materials on-line. My experience was extremely great. I am very hard of hearing and do not have a special telephone. I used the chat line and everyone was extremely patient, kind and helpful on the designing of the t-shirts. I was treated with respect which I greatly appreciate. I will definitely be shopping on-line with your company again. Thank you to all of your employees!
general comments: All of the products that I ordered were perfect. I ordered 5 shirts and have received 4 of the 5 and the other ladies that I ordered for are extremely satisfied.

Thank you from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

We look forward to working with you more in the future.

All the best,

Heather Chiappini
T-shirt Ambassador

"I just wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU for a job very well done. I recently made a small order of just 14 jersey's for my recreational softball team and the service I received was EXCEPTIONAL. From the moment first visited www.customink.com,until I received my delivery confirmation email I felt that Custom Ink is one of the best online service organizations I have dealt with. I spoke with two individuals on the phone, both of which were very professional and represented the company well in their attitude and their knowledge. The constant stream of communication during the design, ordering & shipping process was flawless. I will certainly be doing business with Custom Ink again and will be and already have recommended them to friends
Thanks,
John

"It has been a pleasure working with CustomInk. Even the tracking system was great. We love our shirts. We received the order 6 days before the guaranteed delivery date. The whole ordeal with company has been a pleasure. I will order again in the future, and I will tell everybody I know about this Company."

" Very timely service. Love the print and quality of t-shirts provided. Also, very reasonable prices for small orders. Thanks!"

"The customer service and ordering process was very easy. We wanted them delivered before Christmas and they were right on time. They sent me a proof right away after submitting my order and I was able to track the progress the whole way through. Without having the time to get a sample, I took my best guess based on the description if the product. The product was everything I had hoped it to be. It was a good quality shooter shirt for our league. Everyone who purchased one has loved the quality and the boys especially love them.

"-We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Shirts looked great upon arrival and were shipped and delivered faster than we had anticipated. The process of creating a shirt with a design we uploaded was easy. We will be looking to CustomInk to print our next shirts very soon!

"Holy smokes was this such an easy and FRIENDLY customer service experience! I was having trouble getting some names to do lower and uppercase online for the jerseys I wanted to order for an upcoming St Patrick's Day outing. Made one phone call and POOF! Fixed in an instant, had email of proof later that same day, gave it the ok and order was in my hands in less than 2 weeks :)
Thank you thank you thank you! Will definitely use CustomInk for any future orders :)

"I am very glad that I had my shirts printed by CustomInk. The quality of the shirts and print are like what you'd find in a department store. It was very easy working with the staff to get the look that I wanted on my shirts. The staff was great to work with, as well. I'll absolutely be back to order more in different colors and products. Keep up the good work!"