Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10

2016-01-15

Consistently Great Customer Service, and Shirts Exceeded Expectations

" I spoke with three different CustomInk representatives between researching options and placing the final order for performance shirts for an upcoming fundraising event. Every person that I spoke with was phenomenal -- professional, knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and friendly. As promised, we were credited for samples ordered toward our final order. When we received the Badger B-Dry Performance shirts (and much faster than expected), our entire staff was thrilled with the result. They look fantastic, and our design looks crisp -- truly perfect. The cost of the shirts was very reasonable, and I would definitely order from them again."

This review was modified by MMoCA on January 15 2016 07:10:17 AM

2016-01-13

Tiny Titans

"We recently purchased jerseys and hoodies for my son's arena football team. Custom Ink and Pear teamed up together to help sponsor our team for the jerseys and was a huge help considering my husband put together within a few weeks ad had no time for fundraising so the boys could match. Also we ordered hoodies for all of the boys and a few of the parents, not only were they exactly what we wanted they came early! Would definitely recommend Custom Ink to anyone looking for custom apparel. "

This review was modified by coachmom84 on January 13 2016 05:05:40 PM

2016-01-13

Swimmers looking sharp!

"We had a great experience with Custom Ink! We were able to order crew neck sweatshirts in our school colors (not many places have cardinal red). Customer service representatives were very nice and helpful. Our order was placed right before the Christmas break, on December 18th. Once our order was shipped, we had it in our possession two days later (we received them on Friday, January 8th). From order to delivery was 3 weeks. We will definitely be ordering again in the future! Thanks Custom Ink!!"

This review was modified by CityHonors on January 13 2016 06:08:19 AM

2016-01-12

Excellent Work

"From the very beginning of the process, this was an excellent experience as a customer. An easily navigated and usable website, incredibly friendly and quick-to-respond customer service, and an orderly arrival of the package with the product completely left intact. Thank you for such an amazing job well done"

This review was modified by Mr.Bray317 on January 12 2016 01:49:06 PM

2016-01-10

"I'm so pissed I didn't create this company myself! What a great service! Great customer service! It's super fast, quality products with infinite options no matter the order size! What else could a lowly robotics team in Indiana ask for? I feel like we are just as important as a company ordering thousands of dollars in product. Yea: you guys!"

This review was modified by IDigArt on January 10 2016 09:03:29 PM

2016-01-06

"Some friends and I wanted to make a t-shirt for a camp staff reunion, and CustomInk was the first printing site we found. Prices are affordable, the website is laid out so that it's easy to maneuver and create a product, and the ordering system is not complicated at all! I received emails reminding me of the design I had started on the website, and during the ordering process everything was explained to me in a timely way through email and website prompts. Free shipping was awesome! And the shirts came by the date they said they would. Very quick processing time for a really great finished product! Thanks CustomInk!"

This review was modified by joyfulshouts on January 06 2016 05:04:52 PM

2016-01-02

"website: 7
customer service: 7
blank product: 7
printing/embroidery: 7
packaging: 7
general comments: Once again! Above and beyond quality service from the representatives on the phone to the printing of the shirt! As well as email status!

2016-01-02

"Best service ever. Ours was a bit complicated due to a classmates death, one kid doing the design, others gathering sizes, other parents funding the initial buy of the shirts. Custom Ink made it all easy. Combined the accounts so all came together quick and easy. No question was too small. Really quite amazing customer service in this day and age! T-shirt Ambassadors they truly are!"

2015-12-30

"In today's world when we often "speak" to computers and most companies appear to be less concerned about customer service, I want to thank you for having a wonderful staff. In placing my CustomInk Order 6780866, I needed assistance from the start. Sadly, I cannot remember the lady who had originally assisted me in getting my design created. However, both Carissa Warman and Lisa Botello have been wonderful in helping me get my order placed and ready! Carissa was extremely helpful in my very stressful and frustrating attempt in getting my order placed. At a time when your company could have lost my business, Carissa was very friendly and professional in assisting me in placing my order accordingly. In addition, she was able to add a jacket to the order. The results will be that a soccer player have his jacket as like with the other players on the team. Gratitude of such service extends from the player's parents as well. Finally, Lisa has been a great contact in getting the proofs of the jackets correct and the order finalized for process. Her promptness in answering my questions/concerns will ensure my order remains on the intended time line.

I congratulate you on having a wonderful staff! I thank you for having high standards in customer service. This transaction and customer relations has been the BEST I have encountered in many years. I will definitely return my business to your company again. In addition, I feel strongly in recommending your services to all my family members and friends.

This review was modified by rnmarine on December 30 2015 10:18:56 AM

2015-12-26

"Fantastic! Your staff worked closely with me, taking my ideas, which I couldn't upload on you site as they were text documents, and making them look great! There was a lot of back and forth with many of your staff, but they were proactive and made sure the ball never dropped. The printed work looks fantastic regardless of the fact that it uses small thin text."

This review was modified by TGetschman on December 26 2015 07:56:36 AM

2015-12-19

"There's a reason that I prefer to order from custom ink and not a vendor with my school district - the design ability, speed of printing and delivery, and the customer service. I'm always pleased with the service that I receive and the speed with which my order is placed, finalized, and shipped. You rock, custom ink!"

2015-12-19

"First time ordering from Custom Ink and customer service was A+! Our t-shirts came out perfect, and delivery was fast! "

This review was modified by Wolf613 on December 19 2015 11:05:01 AM

2015-12-18

"Overall awesome. We've been ordering shirts since 2005 and have never been
disappointed.

2015-12-18

"We had excellent customer service from the very begining. We had many questionsand they were able to help us. The shirts are excellent quality and deliver on time."

This review was modified by cruiseshirt on December 18 2015 01:55:36 PM

2015-12-17

" I was so impressed with their team of customer service representatives.
I placed several orders, so went back and forth with a few different people, all who were knowledgeable, helpful and kind. I joked about an idea for a t-shirt in the midst of my event planning, and one of the representatives created an idea of a shirt and sent the link of her creation, going along the lines of my "joke." I thought it was great - I bought it. I was pleased with the quality of the products too.

This review was modified by FaithMQ on December 17 2015 06:41:58 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.