Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

2016-01-10

"I'm so pissed I didn't create this company myself! What a great service! Great customer service! It's super fast, quality products with infinite options no matter the order size! What else could a lowly robotics team in Indiana ask for? I feel like we are just as important as a company ordering thousands of dollars in product. Yea: you guys!"

This review was modified by IDigArt on January 10 2016 09:03:29 PM

2016-01-06

"Some friends and I wanted to make a t-shirt for a camp staff reunion, and CustomInk was the first printing site we found. Prices are affordable, the website is laid out so that it's easy to maneuver and create a product, and the ordering system is not complicated at all! I received emails reminding me of the design I had started on the website, and during the ordering process everything was explained to me in a timely way through email and website prompts. Free shipping was awesome! And the shirts came by the date they said they would. Very quick processing time for a really great finished product! Thanks CustomInk!"

This review was modified by joyfulshouts on January 06 2016 05:04:52 PM

2016-01-02

"website: 7
customer service: 7
blank product: 7
printing/embroidery: 7
packaging: 7
general comments: Once again! Above and beyond quality service from the representatives on the phone to the printing of the shirt! As well as email status!

2016-01-02

"Best service ever. Ours was a bit complicated due to a classmates death, one kid doing the design, others gathering sizes, other parents funding the initial buy of the shirts. Custom Ink made it all easy. Combined the accounts so all came together quick and easy. No question was too small. Really quite amazing customer service in this day and age! T-shirt Ambassadors they truly are!"

2015-12-30

"In today's world when we often "speak" to computers and most companies appear to be less concerned about customer service, I want to thank you for having a wonderful staff. In placing my CustomInk Order 6780866, I needed assistance from the start. Sadly, I cannot remember the lady who had originally assisted me in getting my design created. However, both Carissa Warman and Lisa Botello have been wonderful in helping me get my order placed and ready! Carissa was extremely helpful in my very stressful and frustrating attempt in getting my order placed. At a time when your company could have lost my business, Carissa was very friendly and professional in assisting me in placing my order accordingly. In addition, she was able to add a jacket to the order. The results will be that a soccer player have his jacket as like with the other players on the team. Gratitude of such service extends from the player's parents as well. Finally, Lisa has been a great contact in getting the proofs of the jackets correct and the order finalized for process. Her promptness in answering my questions/concerns will ensure my order remains on the intended time line.

I congratulate you on having a wonderful staff! I thank you for having high standards in customer service. This transaction and customer relations has been the BEST I have encountered in many years. I will definitely return my business to your company again. In addition, I feel strongly in recommending your services to all my family members and friends.

This review was modified by rnmarine on December 30 2015 10:18:56 AM

2015-12-26

"Fantastic! Your staff worked closely with me, taking my ideas, which I couldn't upload on you site as they were text documents, and making them look great! There was a lot of back and forth with many of your staff, but they were proactive and made sure the ball never dropped. The printed work looks fantastic regardless of the fact that it uses small thin text."

This review was modified by TGetschman on December 26 2015 07:56:36 AM

2015-12-19

"There's a reason that I prefer to order from custom ink and not a vendor with my school district - the design ability, speed of printing and delivery, and the customer service. I'm always pleased with the service that I receive and the speed with which my order is placed, finalized, and shipped. You rock, custom ink!"

2015-12-19

"First time ordering from Custom Ink and customer service was A+! Our t-shirts came out perfect, and delivery was fast! "

This review was modified by Wolf613 on December 19 2015 11:05:01 AM

2015-12-18

"Overall awesome. We've been ordering shirts since 2005 and have never been
disappointed.

2015-12-18

"We had excellent customer service from the very begining. We had many questionsand they were able to help us. The shirts are excellent quality and deliver on time."

This review was modified by cruiseshirt on December 18 2015 01:55:36 PM

2015-12-17

" I was so impressed with their team of customer service representatives.
I placed several orders, so went back and forth with a few different people, all who were knowledgeable, helpful and kind. I joked about an idea for a t-shirt in the midst of my event planning, and one of the representatives created an idea of a shirt and sent the link of her creation, going along the lines of my "joke." I thought it was great - I bought it. I was pleased with the quality of the products too.

This review was modified by FaithMQ on December 17 2015 06:41:58 AM

2015-12-16

"Can't remember the last time I was so over-the-top pleased with a project from start to finish. From the first look online to the delivery that arrived a day earlier than expected, this was a great experience. Customer service really is there to help and I only needed them because I made a mistake. I'd give them a 10 if I could! "

This review was modified by JoanML145 on December 16 2015 10:08:59 AM

2015-12-14

"CustomInk.com was GREAT from design to delivery !!! The online design tools were simple to use yet sophisticated enough to allow me to easily create a professional looking design. Time until proof was incredibly fast & the proof was exactly what I was looking for when I added special instructions in the comments to my order. Delivery was amazingly fast & the quality of printing, as well as the quality of the tees & hoodies were also outstanding !!! Highly recommended !!! Will definitely use CustomInk.com exclusively for all of my custom printing needs !!!

This review was modified by OceanBlue2015 on December 14 2015 11:26:39 AM

2015-12-12

"I am on merchandise committee for my organization at Texas A&M. We had an issue with an in-town distributor earlier this year, so I really needed the shirts I made through Custom Ink to be a winner to make up for the flop on our previous set of shirts. They didn't disappoint at all. The design lab was cool and easy to use, the online payment system made it easy for group ordering, and the over-the-phone customer service I received was extremely helpful and pleasant. Overall, would recommend. "

2015-12-10

" I will definitely be using your company for any future shirt orders. From the online selections to the customer service, I was not disappointed. In fact, I would say my expectations were exceeded. We received exactly what we ordered in a very timely manner.]"

This review was modified by vfish93 on December 10 2015 02:43:51 PM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.