• CustomInk CustomInk Elite Status

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Very easy to use. Design work and art proof approval very quick and easy. Qrdering and price quotes are automatic. Huge selection of colors and shirt vendors.

Order was easy and effortless. Order delivered exactly as advertized. This was our 2nd order for shrits, and will be placing the 3rd in the spring.

"The Custom Ink Team was amazing. I asked for help to add a Santa hat to the turtle on the design and they did an incredible job. I can't wait to surprise my running team next week. Thanks for the awesome customer service. I will send a picture!

The Shirt is great quality and was definitely a true red and that's what we were looking for in a Christmas shirt. ]

"I was completely blown away by the online capabilities of CustomInk's site. The availability of pre-loaded images was great, with tons of fonts to choose from and easy navigation in the design page. Additionally, when I had questions, either by phone or email, CustomInk was responsive, helpful and fast! Love this site and can't recommend them enough!"

"Absolutely amazing! From the first phone call for assistance to this survey...everything was top notch. The staff was very helpful and personable. There was actual customer service! You don't get that much any more. I felt like the entire team really cared about my order. The shirts were for my son's birthday party and he was thrilled with how they came out (and so was I). Thanks!!"

"Zach was very helpful since I had youth and adult sizes.
general comments: The shirts came out great. Love them. Cant wait to share with everyone]

"I had a great customer service experience with custom ink. I ordered t shirts for the first day of my son's basic training graduation from the air force. I have never been to one of these before and a few days we left. I heard that people have t-shirts made to wear to the run with squadron names and mottos on them. I checked out custom ink because our school's teen institute had just ordered shirts from you. I called because I needed a super rush order and I wish I could remember the person's name that helped me. She was extremely helpful and my order arrived exactly when she said it would. Thank you so much, it was a great experience and I will absolutely order again!"

""We also wanted to thank you for your amazing service, every person we spoke to at CustomInk along the way were helpful, knowledgeable and so nice to deal with. You moved our order along quickly and we received it so much faster than we thought we would, thank you! We would recommend you to everyone who needs this service!""

"My experience with CustomInk was amazing! The ordering was stress free and even fun thanks to your very nice customer rep Tom Fox. He guided me through the ordering process and made me feel very confident in my order and that it would be delivered on time. My order even arrived a day early and the shirts look beautiful! The screen printing is very crisp and I was delighted that the Carolina blue is such a pretty color.

I'd like to say thank you again to Tom Fox (I made sure I asked his name!) for his help. He was so personable and helpful! He made sure that I received the best value for my non profit foundation's order and that it would arrive in time for our event. He is a wonderful representative for your company!!!

My compliments to CustomInk! I will definitely order from you again and would recommend others to purchase from you!

"" I have to complement Customlink customer service. I have never dealt with anyone that has been so friendly helpful, courteous as the inkers at Customlink. Even speaking to Disney reps has never been as pleasant as you. I called this evening because I needed another child shirt and Mike was unbelievably helpful and friendly. I will have my shirt on time for our trip and he could not have been more accommodating. We have ordered before and because of the treatment I received I quickly ordered again. The best company of customer service. Great training."

"Every call made to the call center was an excellent experience. The customer service was superb. All questions were answered with confidence and clarity"

"Can't praise CustomInk enough! Great experience from initial work on the website, to customer service, to quality of work and speed of delivery. Really wonderful."

"The AP biology shirts came in the other day and they look great! They even came in a few days before the expected delivery date which made distrubuting them to the students easy. Last year I had a small hole in the arm of my t-shirt and CustonInk promptly sent me a new shirt and sent me a credit for the trouble. Because of that I was able to tell my students that we could get some students t-shirts on "scholarship" if they needed to ask for that (three of my students admitted that they could not afford their t-shirts without the help). This is my third year getting my class t-shirt through CustomInk and the experience has always been great. Thanks CustomInk
Ms Mahoney
AP Biology
Chelsea High School

"We purchased school spirit polos from you the end of the summer and were very happy with the product.
We have a staff member fighting breast cancer and wanted to support her by wearing a t-shirt designed especially for her. The turn-around time was very short. Every one of the people who I spoke with at CustomInk was very helpful in helping us get the shirt designed, printed and shipped out so we would have them by this past Friday.
thank you so much!!

"This is the second time I have ordered T-Shirts from Custom Ink and it wont be the last...their design site is so easy to use and their customer service is second to none. From Pear Up to Donating to our Team, they make it Easy & Enjoyable...we Love them soooo much we chose to put their Logo on our Shirts this Year!!!!!!!"

"This was a reorder for me... and, as expected, awesome service, great quality, very satisfied. No doubt, I will order from CustomInk again! So pleased"

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.