CustomInk Reviews - page 3 - customink.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 3,173 reviews

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,181)

"There is no reason to use any company other than CustomInk. They're that good. Every aspect of the ordering process and product was, as always, above all expectations."

" This was a first for me to order shirts from scratch so to speak. The CustomInk website was easy to navigate and showed the product well. The product came earlier than promised and there were constant emails tracking it every way. I actually, after reading an email that my delivery was made, opened my door and saw the box sitting right there. Amazing! A very pleasant experience indeed. The shirts were spectacular...brilliant color and the printing just stands out...it is so awesome. We just received them but I have heard the Gildan Ultra-Care cotton shirts wear VERY WELL and are pre-shrunk. We are excited to try to wear them out!"

"100% and definitely recommended. I will spread the word. Oh and the customer service and willingness to get it all done is far beyond my expectations. Thank you so much! Loved it all and they even came the day before they were scheduled to arrived...my daughters birthday will be extra special thanks to you all:)"

" I've never experienced such outstanding customer service. From the simple but effective website design to the punctual delivery, CustomInk established and executed a fast, stress-free purchasing process. I appreciate not only their professionalism, but also their careful attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction. I will without question use their services in the future."

"The customer service was truly excellent, it was proactive which made my life that much easier. The quality was great-- exactly how I'd envisioned it."

"CustomInk is great. The website is easy to maneuver, and the ordering process is quick and simple. Even the delivery date was great; the shirts came 5 days early! Everything was fabulous! The shirt quality is wonderful, the screen printing is exactly what I expected! I'm very pleased."

"From the first phone call I made to custom ink to ask a question about the process of ordering after using the on-line design tool, I was impressed with the service. The person I spoke with gave great information and followed up promptly with an email summarizing the conversation. Additional emails were sent over the weeks before placing the order to follow up, but not in a harassing manner. When I placed the order, the person on the phone gave great assistance in that part of the process. A draft was sent within a couple of days for approval and we received the order before the promised date. A family member had directed me to custom ink after a positive experience she had and I will definitely pass along the information to others. Thank you! Everything looks great!"

"I have never had a more pleasant experience. I know companies are constantly looking to better themselves but if you didn't change a thing I would still say that CustomInk is the best company I've ever worked with during my time ordering shirts. I can't give you a review that I feel would match the praise you deserve! Bravo! The quality, color and material exceeded expectations. Although the shirts ran big it sort of helped our group so I have no issues there either! Great job!

"Best product excellent value high quality which was well worth the price! Greatest customer service and superior merchandise. Exceeded all my expectations and then some! It's a superior company to do business with!!!! Exceptional value. Top notch fabric as the t shirts were very soft and durable. Best of all the design was perfect! Five stars worth the terrific price and best customer service ever!"

"Great! I ordered 22 polo shirts for a group of friends who are going on a wine tasting weekend. The entire process was so smooth and the customer service was spectacular! Everyone I spoke to and emailed with were incredibly friendly and helpful. The web site was great ... I loved being able to create different looks so easily. The sizing diagrams helped our people pick out the correct sizes. And, the shirts turned out great - nice quality shirts, especially for the price, and the printing is perfect. I was afraid that the shirts were going to be flimsy and cheap feeling (since the price was so good!), but I was pleasantly surprised with how nice they are. I can't wait for our event next weekend to see how they all look! What a great experience! "

"The overall experience from our team was nothing short of Wow! From the little things like touching base while the order was being prepared to the kind words of encouragement for our team's future success, I am completely satisfied with CusomInk, will share that with anyone who asks, and will look forward to the next time we do business."

"Great site to order from. They're very helpful making sure you're order is correct and exactly the way you want it prior to purchase. Great job!"

"My experience with CustomInk was great! The design feature was user friendly and the order tracker really made my job easier as the organizer for our shirt order. I just shared the link with my family and everyone ordered their sizes. Very simple and the shirts came as promised. The shirt materials and colors were just as described on the website.

"Very please with the quality of work and the quick turn around. Will definitely order again. Great service and products."

"Very happy. The quality of work is excellent. The logo I provided was difficult in its precision and you guys nailed it! Thanks again."