Stores > CustomInk

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review CustomInk by clicking a star below.
2017-04-06

Easiest way to order custom t-shirts!

"Custom Ink is the easiest way to order T-Shirts!! The website is so simple to use, the customer service is exceptional, the delivery is on time, and the products are of superior quality. Don't look anywhere else! Use Custom Ink! You will be so happy!
The product quality is amazing. Just the right color, size and print. Just loved our t-shirts!

2017-04-03

Fantastic Service!

"Fantastic service. Was dealing with Vista Promotions at the same time (for a hat order) and I can say that the service I received from CustomInk was by far a better experience from start to finish.
suggestions: Great overall service, quality as expected.

2017-04-01

duplicate shirts

"I accidentally ordered two shirts of the same design. Since they are custom shirts I fully expected Customink to say no adjustment can be made on a custom shirt. But to my very pleasant surprise they refunded the the amount for the second shirt. Best company I have ever dealt with and other companies could sure learn about customer service from Customink !! "

2017-03-27

Θχ

"Everything went smoothly, quality shirts"

2017-03-26

Outline mark on shirt

"I did not like the print because there is an outline on the shirt which is visible to everyone."

2017-03-24

The best!

"My expectations went above and beyond! I'm a very satisfied customer and will always use their site for my shirts. Delivery was fantastic! Received order sooner then expected. Very impressed! Also customer service was excellent, she called me because they had to change the size of the logo and was just so sweet and willing to help. Love!

2017-03-23

Will be a repeat customer

"We are very happy with the quality of the shirts received and the timeframe to get them printed and delivered. We will definitely be a repeat customer. "

2017-03-23

Best Customer Service Ever!

"Wonderful experience. We had started our t-shirt design online, but needed to do a split payment at checkout, so I called customer service to see if it was possible. Rachel Butler was a great help! She went over our design & found that we were using several colors of ink instead of just black. She was able to change everything to black ink saving us quite a bit of money. She was the best, very friendly & helpful.

"The Pit is Lit" tee shirts

"Very friendly, accommodating staff members. PERFECT adjustments were made for my daughter's artwork. The tee shirts looked great!
Thank you!

Great, Fast Service

"My representative was awesome and very helpful. I purchased this shirt as a gift for my husband, he absolutely loves the shirt and wears it all the time."

I Haven't Received My Item Yet

"I Have Not Received It yet"

2017-03-21

Not Happy

"I paid a little over $50 for two shirt with my business logo on them, which that was not the bad part. One of the shirts I received look liked it was either bleached or the iron was left on for too long. Needless to say I was a very unhappy customer and for that simple fact I will never order anything else from this site."

Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

“Hi there- I’m so sorry that you weren’t satisfied with the shirts that you received! I’ve passed your comment along to my service team and we’re looking into this for you right now. Thanks for reaching out!”

2017-03-20

Did not come the way I ordered them

"The sweatshirts were very good quality, I was happy with that. However, I ordered a designs for each arm. One arm was to say ESSO the other arm was to say MOBILE. The design that was sent for approval show it this way. However, when I received the sweatshirts both arms said ESSO. Not what I ordered. This was disappointing. "

Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

A rep from CustomInk, customink1, has responded

Perfect job

"Every part of the experience was top notch. Customer care while I made my order was outstanding. The t-shirts looked exactly as I designed them, and came right on time. The price was great too. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make custom shirts."

Came out perfect

"Order two different shirts for me and my SO. I was worried about the sizing but both came on time and fit like a charm. They do tend to shrink if you throw them in the dryer, so use that to your advantage if they are a bit loose at first."

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.