• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

"The ease of creating our own design was amazing! When I contacted someone for assistance, I had 2 different people respond very quickly. We love our finished project, it was done fast and done right. Our order was received prior to the date we were given which was a wonderful surprise. Thank you Custom Ink! We will order again in the future and we will encourage others to use your website."

"I had a wonderful experience using CustomInk. I have previously used a competitor site, and the service and quality with CustomInk was vastly superior. The site was easy to use, it felt like real people cared for my order, and I appreciate the work that was put into our order. It was a pleasure using the site, and as someone who has ordered a ton of t shirts before, I couldn't be happier with the quality and price! Thank you!"

"Very pleased with customer service, quality of product, and the excellent rush shipping service. For a first time customer, new to ordering apparel, I can't imagine how easier this could have been. Extremely satisfied customer. Very pleased with product & service overall. We will be placing future orders too"

"Loved the Koozies we got! They were very high quality, the folks in design were cooperative in changing the couple of things we talked about changing and they came in quickly! Awesome experience with this purchase!! Wish I could give them even more stars than this :-)

"I uploaded a photo and graphics for a t-shirt and the price for my order (13 shirts, I believe) was approximately $250. Once they "reviewed" the artwork, I received an email saying that it would be $80 more if I wanted full color--but cheaper if I was ok with a black and white image. I cancelled the order. I feel like I got the old "bait and switch". So watch out when you use these guys--their online pricing does not reflect actual prices. No thanks!!"

" My experience with CustomInk was fantastic! The service was excellent, I got an immediate response to any question/request that I had. The shirts came out exactly the way we had wanted and on time!!! On top of this, the price is very reasonable. I will definitely use CustomInk service again!

" Overall, CustomInk had really good customer service, they helped me before and after I placed my order and were friendly the whole time. The package shipped to me very quickly. I would highly recommend CustomInk to anyone looking to get shirts printed. I have already placed an order for more shirts, and if all of them sell I will definitely reorder from CustomInk.
Testimonials always seem really suspicious to me when they are hosted on the business's own website, so please check out the shirts they made for me. They are for the band I am in and will be up for sale at http://hothmusic.bandcamp.com. Feel free to look at the pictures and/or message Hoth about the quality of the product.

"Great customer support, easy website to use. Got my shirts sooner then expected!"

"Thanks CustomInk!
I wanted to comment on the outstanding level of service I experienced working with CustomInk. I come from a Corporate Executive back round where we employed between 128 and 200 people. Im pleasantly surprised for the follow up and attention to detail and customer service put forth by their company. I would like to commend them and thank them for the high level of service. It's uncustomary to work with such a professional and customer service oriented team when dealing with a company the size of CustomInk. Because they are GREAT (not just good), we will be a repeat customer for years to come. I congratulate their great team! Thanks for an enjoyable experience.

ConvictMinistry.com

"Absolutely the best company you could possibly work with. All the employees are very friendly and extremely helpful! I am a repeat customer and once had an issue with getting the wrong color shirts and thinking it would be a major drama, they took it so professionally and immediately had the new shirts shipped out. Such a great company with a great work ethic. Good job, CustomInk!"

"As always when I have ordered from CustomInk, the customer service was outstanding! This is my 4th time ordering.
This order was helped out by, and placed from start to finish with Rachel.

Throughout the entire process (which took about a year due to an anniversary event) she was a pleasure to have helped me through it all.

Words to describe Rachel...
Professional, friendly, cheerful, patient, excellent product knowledge, prompt follow through, provided helpful suggestions, consistant, focus on detail, and most of all extremely sincere!

Rachel is a huge asset to the CustomInk business. Thank you CustomInk, for your employee, Rachel!

General comments: I am very pleased, as always with CustomInk's, quality, clothing material, sizing, color, logo print, and coloring of ink prints. Overall, outstanding!

"Thank you from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

"We were very happy with the t-shirts we ordered for our event. The staff was extremely helpful and the end result was exceptional! We had a rush order and it arrived on the promised date. We had a very positive experience and would utilize CustomInk again for future purchases."

"Exceptional work!!! CustomInk provided exactly what I needed for my team shirts! Easy to use website with numerous tools for customization, expedient help with online assistance, & rapid delivery in a neat, nice package!! Definitely, I will use this company for future orders again!!!"

"Custom ink was great to work with. Easy to use website to design our logo! Customer service was great. They reviewed our design and made suggestions to improve it. They were quick to respond during the process. We received the shirts on time as promised and they looked just like we'd designed them! Definitely recommend!"

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.