Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.6/10 9.6/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.7/10 9.7/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

2015-12-09

"Nobody liked the sweatshirts. THEY LOVED THEM!! I mean they really loved them. We represent the mail men (and women) in the city of Philadelphia. I had the shirts printed in the deep royal (Postal) blue and gave them to select volunteers who serve on our various committees. And the guys can't wait to deliver their mail while wearing them. I just wanted to say thank you. And thanks for all of your help yesterday. We order the Hanes 50/50 hooded sweatshirt. They ran true to size. The color was exactly as advertised. And the quality of the material was excellent."

This review was modified by Robbball77 on December 09 2015 07:50:43 AM

2015-12-08

"As always, it was a flawless CustomInk experience! Your customer service staff is AMAZING (I had to reload artwork late in the process and not only was it not a problem, the customer service rep waited during a chat session to make sure the new art uploaded properly). Your upload and approval process is dead simple. And the quality is 100%. We LOVE the aprons. Thank you!"

This review was modified by SimilarBlue on December 08 2015 09:43:00 AM

2015-12-07

""I am very impressed with my order from CustomInk! The Customer Service I received was Excellent, the product turned out great and arrived before my scheduled delivery date. I couldn't be happier and I will order again! The sweatshirts came exactly as shown on the website and are Heavy Duty. Thanks CustomInk!""

This review was modified by cweber23 on December 07 2015 01:29:44 PM

2015-12-07

"This review is based just on the customer service. I just got off the phone with Customink after expressing my displeasure with the shipping company (something they could not even control). Not only were they apologetic, they refunded my rush shipping fee and then some. I've never experienced a company being so easy to work with, quick to make amends without a fight. Thanks, Customink, and shout out to Eric, Bryan, and Cooper."

2015-12-06

"As always, CustomInk provided excellent service. They make it so easy and their shirts are very affordable. The shirts look amazing and everyone in the choir loves our 75th year commemorative shirt. There are several factors why I continue to do repeat business with CustomInk; there is NO set up fee, shipping is FREE. Also, they offer graphic design assistance at no charge and more importantly, CustomInk aims to please their customers. My shirts always arrive a tad earlier or right on time as promised. I will continue to do business with them. THEY HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE TOO. ALSO, IT IS SO EASY AND FUN TO CREATE AT THEIR DESIGN LAB ONLINE. I have been utilizing CustomInk for all my T-shirt needs since they first opened for business in 1999/2000... that's 16 years of SUPER service and great quality products.

This review was modified by Stargazer2015 on December 06 2015 06:43:35 AM

2015-12-05

"I loved every aspect of ordering t-shirts from CustomInk! The process of designing and ordering the shirts was very easy, and the customer service I received while the shirts were being printed and shipped was unbeatable. I will definitely use CustomInk again next time I need t-shirts!"

This review was modified by Kma814 on December 05 2015 11:04:14 AM

2015-12-04

"We were very happy with CustomInk's customer service and products! Though we're encourage to stay with local businesses, it's really important to have excellent service and a really thorough proofing process so that the products look great! We are repeat customers and will look forward to using them again in the future!"

This review was modified by darylds2 on December 04 2015 10:28:32 AM

2015-12-04

"I am extremely satisfied with your products, print quality & most importantly, your customer service! I love CustomInk & will continue to be a repeat customer!"

2015-12-03

"Couldn't be any easier to browse, order, pay and then receive from CustomInk. That is what keeps us coming back. The shirts look great and the hooded sweatshirts are very soft. We would tweak where the front logo is on our next hoodie order but that is just personal preference in person.

2015-12-03

"We are very happy with our experience with CustomInk. The t-shirts and stickers were created to our specifications and arrived on time. The whole process was smooth. I highly recommend them, and we would use them again. Exactly what we asked for."

This review was modified by soobee620 on December 03 2015 07:23:21 AM

2015-12-01

""I found the customers service to be excellent. The proofing process was quite reassuring. There was concern raised about our color/screen printing combo that was shared with me and I appreciated that very much. We opted to go with the original plan despite warning from the designers at CustomInk and they were right about how the shirt/screen print combo would turn out. Despite that, I like the tshirts very much & am very happy with my order. The tshirts run small. But, the reviews did warn me of that.""

2015-12-01

"We decided to do t-shirts last minute for a family reunion. I think the hesitation came from someone volunteering to do the design and then be in charge of collecting sizes and money from 66 people. Nobody has time for that! But CustomInk's group order form is the best thing ever invented to organize a group and make sure no one gets stuck with the bill! After we came up with a sweet design, it was so easy to send the link to the group and have them order and pay individually. All orders and money was collected in 2 days and with the super rush option, we received our shirts 3 days later!! It was so easy and made me look like a t-shirt hero!"

This review was modified by kicarter on December 01 2015 11:49:05 AM

2015-12-01

"Great customer service. Helped me get my design printed perfectly while still making sure I got it delivered on time (and even earlier than I expected). CustomInk is awesome. Turned out perfect! Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by SFarnsworth22 on December 01 2015 09:54:48 AM

2015-11-28

"Everyone I worked with made the process easy and quick. When I had questions (even though I work over seas), they were always answered within a few hours. The delivery was also ahead of schedule which was perfect for my situation. I needed the shirts to my corporate office by a certain date so they could be shipped prior to Christmas. They arrived there four days prior; our logistics team is sending them over seas to me for distribution. We are grateful for the product outcome, absolutely beautiful. "

2015-11-28

"Michele and Emma were amazing to work with! They were excellent in communicating design changes that were needed and acted swiftly! I have been a customer for years and once again, I am delighted with the whole experiment! Thank you!! Loved the quality, loved the print."

This review was modified by 3flips on November 28 2015 02:28:17 PM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.