• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"This is the second time I have ordered T-Shirts from Custom Ink and it wont be the last...their design site is so easy to use and their customer service is second to none. From Pear Up to Donating to our Team, they make it Easy & Enjoyable...we Love them soooo much we chose to put their Logo on our Shirts this Year!!!!!!!"

"This was a reorder for me... and, as expected, awesome service, great quality, very satisfied. No doubt, I will order from CustomInk again! So pleased"

"CustomInk worked with me to create a special design for my wedding guests, and then credited my account without my asking when I was eligible for a special order discount. I will definitely use CustomInk again and recommend their services to people!

Everything was perfect!

"This is the 8th year I've used CustomInk for t-shirt designing and, as with the last 7 years, my experience has been flawless. The customer service is second-to-none and I've never dealt with a representative who couldn't be described as very friendly and helpful. The staff artists have rendered even my most vague ideas with astonishing results. Everyone who bought a t-shirt for our event was thrilled with the final product. I'm not usually one to personally shill for anyone's company, but I've been so happy with my dealings with CustomInk over the years that I'll wear a sandwich board for them any day."

Absolutely great and I will definitely use you again .The girl / lady I spoke to on the phone about adding T-shirts to the order was so helpful and pleasant I'm so sorry I can't remember her name .she made me feel she really wanted to help and cared about my order and was knowledgeable about it So rare in this day and age sadly

"From the initial contact I had with customer service on the design I was working on to receiving the finished product, the level of service was OUTSTANDING. I initially worked closely with Drew Lucero who took the time to understand what I was trying to achieve. When Drew was not available, he had documented the file so that whoever I spoke with could pick up where he left off and carry the project forward.

I can't thank the team enough for all their efforts. We received literally 100's of compliments yesterday in the Boston Strides for Breast Cancer Walk, the event we wore the shirts for.
general comments: Everything met or exceeded my expectations! Specifically, the work done to perfect the image I uploaded and to get everything else in the design "just right" far exceeded my expectation. The clarity of the printing and color was PERFECT!!

"This is THE FIRST review I have ever taken the time to write, but Custom Ink is sooo WORTH IT. I had nothing but a positive experience with them ordering t-shirts and sweatshirts for my boyfriends landscaping company. I had to change the design two or three times on my end, and every time they were more than glad to help with a confirmation email following each time. We got a rush order which was supposed to come on a following Monday (2 business days after purchase), and with all the changes the day after the order was placed, they still made sure it came in time! Every single associate we spoke to (which included probably 5-6 people) were very nice, helpful, and so appreciative of our business. Today is Thursday, our delivery came in on Monday.. I just received yet ANOTHER call from one of their pleasant employees making sure the package had arrived and we were happy with the product. I was supposed to confirm through email on Monday, but since I did not they still took the time to call and verify. I will just say that no matter what price difference I run into with any other printing company, I will ALWAYS use Custom Ink! Thank you guys so much!!"

"This was the 3rd time ordering from you and each experience is better than the last. This time I had the pleasure of dealing with 3 people, Spencer, Jackie and Ashley Duncan. All 3 were fantastic with all the questions I had with pricing, ordering and designing. I had a slight problem with the original design and I had a phone call from Ashley right away to fix the problem. Your design team made adjustments and editing to make the final product incredible! The shipment was also earlier than expected! This team was FANTASTIC! I will be ordering from you again in the future!"

"WOW! That's what I have to say about CustomInk. I ordered customized club tee shirts for over 50 high schoolers. It was a rush order, which had to be changed at least three times (because they are high schoolers!). The communication from CustomInk is OUTSTANDING! There is always someone to speak to directly (or they return phone calls as soon as they are in.) The shirts were high quality. The ink stayed on after several washes! I have worked with a few other companies to have tees made, but NONE compared to the great service and products at CustomInk. I was sure delivery would be delayed because of the changes, but it arrived in a week! On TIME! Trust me, you don't want to go anywhere else! Absolutely one of the finest companies around!"

"This was my first time using CustomInk and I loved my customer experience. 7 days a week and the long office hours provided a very flexible schedule and every person I spoke to on the phone was very congenial.
suggestions: I'm still wearing my 1/4 zip jacket now and people are commenting on it left and right :) The event went really smoothly and the packaging came in right on time!

"Top quality printing and unsurpassed customer service is what you will receive when you work with CustomInk. You are not "buying" from them, rather they are working with you to ensure your complete and total satisfaction.

On a separate note, the customer service representative that helped us, Kat Fossum, went above and beyond the call of duty. My compliments to her. Truly outstanding customer service from a wonderful company ! Thank you !

"What a fabulous experience. I needed shirts in a short turnaround time, and I have been blown away by CustomInk from start to finish. The design and ordering process was easy, and since I needed my order expedited, I even got a text telling me the proof was awaiting my approval. I do a ton of online ordering, and I was totally impressed with their communication and customer service - TOP notch!"

"Using CustomInk was great. I ordered the shirts as a Halloween Costume for my team at work. I loved that I was able to design a shirt by choosing from hundreds of different art designs and word templates. It was really fun to see the different ways the shirts could turn out. Once I ordered, I received regular emails from the CustomerInk service team reassuring me that they were available if I had questions and that the order was on schedule. (Shout out to Allyson A. and Vanessa H.) When the shirts arrived, my coworkers loved them. We are actually hiding the shirts so other coworkers can't steal our costume idea. Don't worry though we will be bragging about the great job CustomInk did on Halloween and well after that. I will definitely be ordering from CustomInk again. Thank so much. -Lucinda"

"This is the second time I have ordered shirts via CustomInk and I would do it again and again and again. It is remarkably simple. They are incredibly responsive. The shirts are quality as is the printing. I just ordered a batch super express shipping - on a Tuesday - and they arrived by 3:00 on Thursday. I'm already planning my next shirt because its so fun and easy."

"I am not super tech savvy but was able to completely design a t-shirt for our biannual family reunion on CustomInk's very user friendly site. When I did run into a slight (centering several individual text boxes) problem, the customer service representative I spoke with on the phone fixed it for me while we spoke. The range of colors and sizes are fantastic and we were able to fit everyone in our large group. I would definitely order from CustomInk again as well as recommend to anyone looking for affordable, quality products. Delivery was almost an entire week earlier than promised, that was a bonus! "

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.