• CustomInk CustomInk Elite Status

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

"After seeing commercials for CustomInk, I ordered 2 T-shirts with our new logo and tagline. They came in, but the "TM" symbol was in the wrong place. I emailed them and by the next day, they had already shipped my replacement shirts. They look fantastic. We will definitely use them again. Very, very happy with them."

"It was my first time doing the ordering for my group, I was worried that it would be very difficult. It was so easy. I had so much help along the way, the customer service is really amazing! I will always suggest Custom Ink for all of our future orders, and to anyone who asks about shirts."

"I am amazed at the great service from the moment I clicked on your website to holding the finished product in my hand. I was skeptical when my son (living in OK & I'm in GA) asked me to create the order (i.e. pay for it!) for his cousins and himself. I really appreciated the ability to do a final preview before submitting, combined with the live chat and finally receiving an automatic tracking number and all in a very timely manner. I even smiled at the packaging, "Be picky because we are too!" I will purchase again and will highly recommend CustomInk to friends and co-workers. Also, we both yelled, "There they are!" as we were watching football on TV last weekend. I asked him how he found the company and he thought it was a commercial. As stated, we are very satisfied with the entire experience."

"I have to say how impressed I was with your sales person Kacey. I am not very good on the computer. I just told Kacey what I was looking for and she designed something and sent it to me. I asked her to add something and she made the adjustments. She was great! She emailed me back very quickly and was very nice. Awesome job Kacey! She even asked me to take a pic when we wear the shirts and send it in to you. Very Pleased w how I was treated and I will use you again in the future!

We wore the shirts on New Years Eve and everyone loved them! Thanks again You guys are the best!

"We loved working with CustomInk to get our bowling league shirts printed. We gave them as surprise gifts last night to the team and everyone loved them. The website was easy to use, the customer service level was superior in quality, and I absolutely recommend them for all of your custom printing needs. A+++"

"I ordered a large batch of t-shirts for my band through CustomInk. They came really fast and looked fantastic. I found that one of the t-shirts had a very small tear in the logo. When I brought it to their attention, they immediately shipped me a new one for free, and were incredibly kind and easy to work with. This is a great company - they will take good care of you!"

"I love that suggestions were made to improve our design. The shirts look awesome and the students love them! Thank you, CustomInk! "

"You all did great! I had some small words that printed even better than I expected! Also, received my shirts within thee days of placing order! Art turned out awesome. As always, you all rocked it! Thank you so much! I brag about you and recommend you to everybody!!!"

"This company is superb beyond measure. The customer service is OUTSTANDING!.... so professional as well as very personable. Enjoyed every minute of our communication with everyone. All deadlines were fulfilled to the "tee." (no pun intended). My entire family is more than pleased with our experience with CustomInk.com. Fortunately, our 15 year old granddaughter sought out this company because the personnel at her dance studio orders all of its T-shirts from CustomInk. The design, the color, the printing were all outstanding and went beyond our expectation. "

"Everything was great. DEsign team was very helpful and design looks better than when i submitted."

"CustomInk always delivers the items on time and better than expected in terms of quality and design. We are so happy we found a shirt company that is so easy to deal with. The customer service is also very helpful and is always very very positive."

"There is no greater review than saying: I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Everything was quick, exceptional, easy, friendly.. just best all around! This was my second large purchase from CustomInk and certainly not my last. "

"I cannot say enough about CustomInk and how wonderful my experience was working with them. I ordered 16 tote bags and after talking to a customer service rep on the phone, they were able to help me customize them to be exactly what I really wanted and even offered me an additional discount after hearing my story for what the bags were for (a workshop to help improve young girls body image). The bags arrived quickly and exceeded my expectations in quality. The girls that received them loved them.

"Working with CustomInk was enjoyable, easy and affordable. I spoke with a representative who understood exactly what I was looking for, answered all of my questions precisely and intelligently and seemed really excited to be involved. The final price and quality of the final products all exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend using CustomInk and will be returning if I need shirts done again in the future.]"

"Very easy to use. Design work and art proof approval very quick and easy. Qrdering and price quotes are automatic. Huge selection of colors and shirt vendors.

Order was easy and effortless. Order delivered exactly as advertized. This was our 2nd order for shrits, and will be placing the 3rd in the spring.

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.