• CustomInk CustomInk Elite Status

• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10

"I ordered a large batch of t-shirts for my band through CustomInk. They came really fast and looked fantastic. I found that one of the t-shirts had a very small tear in the logo. When I brought it to their attention, they immediately shipped me a new one for free, and were incredibly kind and easy to work with. This is a great company - they will take good care of you!"

"I love that suggestions were made to improve our design. The shirts look awesome and the students love them! Thank you, CustomInk! "

"You all did great! I had some small words that printed even better than I expected! Also, received my shirts within thee days of placing order! Art turned out awesome. As always, you all rocked it! Thank you so much! I brag about you and recommend you to everybody!!!"

"This company is superb beyond measure. The customer service is OUTSTANDING!.... so professional as well as very personable. Enjoyed every minute of our communication with everyone. All deadlines were fulfilled to the "tee." (no pun intended). My entire family is more than pleased with our experience with CustomInk.com. Fortunately, our 15 year old granddaughter sought out this company because the personnel at her dance studio orders all of its T-shirts from CustomInk. The design, the color, the printing were all outstanding and went beyond our expectation. "

"Everything was great. DEsign team was very helpful and design looks better than when i submitted."

"CustomInk always delivers the items on time and better than expected in terms of quality and design. We are so happy we found a shirt company that is so easy to deal with. The customer service is also very helpful and is always very very positive."

"There is no greater review than saying: I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Everything was quick, exceptional, easy, friendly.. just best all around! This was my second large purchase from CustomInk and certainly not my last. "

"I cannot say enough about CustomInk and how wonderful my experience was working with them. I ordered 16 tote bags and after talking to a customer service rep on the phone, they were able to help me customize them to be exactly what I really wanted and even offered me an additional discount after hearing my story for what the bags were for (a workshop to help improve young girls body image). The bags arrived quickly and exceeded my expectations in quality. The girls that received them loved them.

"Working with CustomInk was enjoyable, easy and affordable. I spoke with a representative who understood exactly what I was looking for, answered all of my questions precisely and intelligently and seemed really excited to be involved. The final price and quality of the final products all exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend using CustomInk and will be returning if I need shirts done again in the future.]"

"Very easy to use. Design work and art proof approval very quick and easy. Qrdering and price quotes are automatic. Huge selection of colors and shirt vendors.

Order was easy and effortless. Order delivered exactly as advertized. This was our 2nd order for shrits, and will be placing the 3rd in the spring.

"The Custom Ink Team was amazing. I asked for help to add a Santa hat to the turtle on the design and they did an incredible job. I can't wait to surprise my running team next week. Thanks for the awesome customer service. I will send a picture!

The Shirt is great quality and was definitely a true red and that's what we were looking for in a Christmas shirt. ]

"I was completely blown away by the online capabilities of CustomInk's site. The availability of pre-loaded images was great, with tons of fonts to choose from and easy navigation in the design page. Additionally, when I had questions, either by phone or email, CustomInk was responsive, helpful and fast! Love this site and can't recommend them enough!"

"Absolutely amazing! From the first phone call for assistance to this survey...everything was top notch. The staff was very helpful and personable. There was actual customer service! You don't get that much any more. I felt like the entire team really cared about my order. The shirts were for my son's birthday party and he was thrilled with how they came out (and so was I). Thanks!!"

"Zach was very helpful since I had youth and adult sizes.
general comments: The shirts came out great. Love them. Cant wait to share with everyone]

"I had a great customer service experience with custom ink. I ordered t shirts for the first day of my son's basic training graduation from the air force. I have never been to one of these before and a few days we left. I heard that people have t-shirts made to wear to the run with squadron names and mottos on them. I checked out custom ink because our school's teen institute had just ordered shirts from you. I called because I needed a super rush order and I wish I could remember the person's name that helped me. She was extremely helpful and my order arrived exactly when she said it would. Thank you so much, it was a great experience and I will absolutely order again!"

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.