• Address: 7902 Westpark Dr McLean, VA 22102
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 10am to 9:30pm M-F 10am to 6pm S&S (eastern)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great customer support, easy website to use. Got my shirts sooner then expected!"

"Thanks CustomInk!
I wanted to comment on the outstanding level of service I experienced working with CustomInk. I come from a Corporate Executive back round where we employed between 128 and 200 people. Im pleasantly surprised for the follow up and attention to detail and customer service put forth by their company. I would like to commend them and thank them for the high level of service. It's uncustomary to work with such a professional and customer service oriented team when dealing with a company the size of CustomInk. Because they are GREAT (not just good), we will be a repeat customer for years to come. I congratulate their great team! Thanks for an enjoyable experience.

ConvictMinistry.com

"Absolutely the best company you could possibly work with. All the employees are very friendly and extremely helpful! I am a repeat customer and once had an issue with getting the wrong color shirts and thinking it would be a major drama, they took it so professionally and immediately had the new shirts shipped out. Such a great company with a great work ethic. Good job, CustomInk!"

"As always when I have ordered from CustomInk, the customer service was outstanding! This is my 4th time ordering.
This order was helped out by, and placed from start to finish with Rachel.

Throughout the entire process (which took about a year due to an anniversary event) she was a pleasure to have helped me through it all.

Words to describe Rachel...
Professional, friendly, cheerful, patient, excellent product knowledge, prompt follow through, provided helpful suggestions, consistant, focus on detail, and most of all extremely sincere!

Rachel is a huge asset to the CustomInk business. Thank you CustomInk, for your employee, Rachel!

General comments: I am very pleased, as always with CustomInk's, quality, clothing material, sizing, color, logo print, and coloring of ink prints. Overall, outstanding!

"Thank you from all of us at CustomInk. We come to work each day eager to see our customers' exciting new t-shirt designs and to learn about the great stories behind them. But what gives us our greatest pleasure is reading a review like yours and hearing that everything turned out great!

"We were very happy with the t-shirts we ordered for our event. The staff was extremely helpful and the end result was exceptional! We had a rush order and it arrived on the promised date. We had a very positive experience and would utilize CustomInk again for future purchases."

"Exceptional work!!! CustomInk provided exactly what I needed for my team shirts! Easy to use website with numerous tools for customization, expedient help with online assistance, & rapid delivery in a neat, nice package!! Definitely, I will use this company for future orders again!!!"

"Custom ink was great to work with. Easy to use website to design our logo! Customer service was great. They reviewed our design and made suggestions to improve it. They were quick to respond during the process. We received the shirts on time as promised and they looked just like we'd designed them! Definitely recommend!"

"We absolutely LOVED the shirts we ordered from CustomInk. The color and screen printing turned out even better than on the website proof. The shirts were a nice heavy weight fabric (Hanes tagless), with a beautiful blue color. The CustomInk website was great -- so easy to create and edit the design. I called once with a question and the salesperson was VERY helpful and courteous. Our shirts arrived a day before schedule, which was great! We will definitely order from them again! "

"CustomInk was better than I could have hoped! Designing the t-shirt using their website was user-friendly and there were so many tools to help me make the perfect shirt. I was really impressed by the image library. I was also impressed with their customer service team. I needed to be contacted by someone regarding a product detail and they contacted me quickly and handled everything immediately. I also got my t-shirts earlier than the promised date. I was able to track every process of my order from an email they sent me; it was updated everyday and that was VERY useful for me. Very impressed! I can promise you I will be back for my next order."

"I had a very good experience with CustomInk. We ordered class T-shirts for my Head Start classroom and are pleased with the product we received.

The quality is good, the printing is very clear, and customer service was wonderful. We had to fund raise for the money for our shirts and CustomInk met our needs as the price was very affordable.

We will be ordering again next year!

" This is the second year in a row we have ordered tshirts from your company and I have not been disappointed yet! Everything from the customer service to the design assistance(including the easy-do-it-yourself design feature with so many options)and prompt and professional delivery of the product was top notch! The quality of the t-shirts is great and they are durable. Ours from last year still look like new! I will continue to recommend you."

"This is my third order with the same design on different product. Every order was simple to place, priced fairly, and arrived before I expected. I will never order from anywhere else again!"

"general comments: Great end-product. Great service. Agent was very helpful in assisting with the decision as to which T-shirt would be best.

"Great experience. Website was easy to follow. Order was proofed before processing and t-shirts arrived promptly. Material was high quality and ink printing was super."

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.