Stores > CustomInk

• Address: 2910 District Avenue
    • Contact: service@customink.com
    • Phone: 800-293-4232
    • Customer Support: 866-485-8160
    • Business Hours: 8am-Midnight ET Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm ET Saturday and 10am-9pm ET Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10

2016-03-07

Best Customer service and great quality T-shirts!

"Amazing customer service. The quality of the t-shirts were so good. The printing on the t-shirts looked exactly like how we designed it on the website. The website is user friendly .The designing section was easy and fun to use even for kids. Overall everything was awesome!

This review was modified by Omneya on March 07 2016 09:55:24 AM

2016-03-02

We love our shirts!

"I am very pleased with our order. The person who I chatted with to help me process our order should be commended. We got our shirts 5 days earlier than promised. I think we will order again next school year."

This review was modified by aalfonso88 on March 02 2016 02:09:29 PM

2016-03-02

What would Camp be without awesome T-Shirts!

"We have worked with CustomInk for a few years and several orders now and always find wonderful service. We always talk to a real customer service rep, our order is accurate, and prices are fair. We run overnight science camps all spring and fall and leadership camps through the summer. Our shirts are involved in outdoor work and play every day and really hold up. The antique cherry color was a tad darker than we expected but we love the color. Haven't tried the product yet to know if color holds, but last year was great so we expect the same! thanks!

This review was modified by SNJRegistrar on March 02 2016 11:43:27 AM

CustomInk

"If you want fast, friendly service and great quality products, order through CustomInk. It was a pleasure working with them and everyone loves the hoodies and tees we ordered."

This review was modified by bciboski on February 23 2016 12:02:10 PM

2016-02-23

Great service & delivered a week early!

"I have ordered from CustomInk before with a credit card, but this was the first time I had paid with a PO. I did an online chat with an inker when I was completing my order. She was very helpful and clear about how to pay for the order using a PO. All the communication was friendly and clear. We even received our order almost a week ahead of schedule, which was great! I will continue to use CustomInk in the future for our team orders!"

This review was modified by jdfout on February 23 2016 10:18:05 AM

A Satisfied Customer

"I had great customer service when I contacted CustomInk both initially and when I had to order additional shirts. I was impressed with how quickly we received our t-shirts on both occasions.
The quality of the shirts are great and we will order from CustomInk again!

2016-02-18

Outstanding Service and Shirts!!

" I am very pleased with the service and quality of the shirts that were ordered. From the beginning the professionalism with the staff that I spoke with on the phone and worked with online were very easygoing and made me feel like mine was the only order that mattered at the time. Customer service is definitely a strong point with this company. I especially would like to recognize two T-Shirt Ambassadors that made the experience wonderful.

The first is Crisi Corrao. I only had a couple interactions with her but she came up with the shadow design on the shirt. This was one thing that was missing when I tried on my own. She really added to the "pop" of the shirt making it standout.

The second is Lauren Whitacre. My correspondence with her was awesome. She was very welcoming, professional and kind. She explained all the details very well and made sure that I knew exactly what I was ordering and what my options were. I felt that she was a friend that really took interest in the shirts and wanted them to be the best for the team. She is a very good representation of what customer service is and how it should be done. If all customer service agents and administrators are like Lauren, then Customink is in good hands and a very good place to work for. I would like to say thank you to her and to everyone else who worked on these shirts!

The shirts are amazing and everyone on the team liked them a lot! The order was completed correctly and long before the guaranteed date. Everything was great!

This review was modified by vito613 on February 18 2016 03:20:49 PM

2016-02-12

Super Speedy Shirts!

Laura Rose kept in contact with me and responded to my many email questions very quickly. Once they received my order, they sent me a proof so I could double check and make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I placed my order and it was to be shipped within 2 weeks of ordering, for FREE, by the way. I received the package exactly 10 days after placing my order! When it arrived, it was in a nice, sturdy box and was also in a plastic bag in case of inclement weather! I will definitely use CustomInk again and would encourage others to do so as well!! Thanks for everything, Jackie

This review was modified by jjhartel on February 12 2016 01:10:41 PM

2016-02-09

The only way it could have been better was if it were free!

"CustomInk made the whole process so simple. Once I designed my shirts online using their design tool, I called customer service to ask a few questions. I must say, I was impressed with the knowledge and professionalism that they provided me with. The communication once I placed my order was outstanding and they quickly got my proof back to me for approval. The shirts arrived quickly as promised and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend CustomInk for anyone that needs custom t-shirts or active wear at an affordable price and of the highest quality. Great job! I will definitely be a customer again."

This review was modified by fjk67 on February 09 2016 08:47:36 PM

2016-02-08

We LOVE CustomInk!!

" As usual, CustomInk delivers above and beyond what we expect!! We have an annual event to raise money for a breast cancer center in our area - as well as a scholarship fund at our local high school honoring a graduate (and one of our co-workers) who lost her battle with breast cancer. This year, we got behind in our activities and had to order late and were worried we were cutting our order too close. CustomInk surprised even us and delivered EARLY! We were so pleased - and the t-shirts were a big hit!

Thanks, CustomInk, for always making our team look great and having the BEST customer service of any company with which we've dealt. Your superior service has been consistent for over ten years - and I look forward to working with you for another 50 years!

2016-01-29

Perfect Again!

"This a GREAT company with great products. I have never had a problem with any order. I will never look anywhere else for custom tees.

This review was modified by Ronaldhn on January 29 2016 09:06:39 AM

2016-01-27

Best T-shirts Ever!

"We love the shirts! This is the 2nd time we ordered them and I had asked if there was any way to enhance the logo I had uploaded originally; we really liked the shirts the first time, but the logo looked more like a fading blue instead of a shimmering steel look.  I spoke to David Lawson and he explained how the printing worked and for what I was looking for we would have to change the type of Tshrit we ordered. I decided to stick with the original since we did really like them, but when we got them they looked even better!!! They are perfect! I have told tons of people about how much we love our shirts from you and how great your customer service is. While wearing them, we have had people come up to us in public and ask if we sell the shirts - which we do- but talk about selling themselves!!?? I cannot say enough good about you guys! Thanks so much for helping our small business!!"

This review was modified by libbymarie on January 27 2016 09:34:03 AM

2016-01-21

Bachelor Party Baseball Shirts

"Very impressed with the customer service and the packaging of my order. CustomInk truly cares for its customers and its obvious to the blind eye.
Very impressed by the quality of the shirts I ordered. I even went the cheaper route and cannot complain with the quality. Highly recommend!

2016-01-20

I love CustomInk!

"Everything was exceptional! The customer service and design teams worked with me to create the perfect design for my pint glasses, and everyone was prompt and courteous! The product is very high quality as well, and the glasses were packaged nicely for shipping so that nothing broke. CustomInk will definitely be receiving my business again in the future."

This review was modified by KNesheim on January 20 2016 09:26:26 AM

2016-01-20

We tried the rest - then found the best!

"We had t-shirts printed by another company and were dissatisfied - not necessarily by the results, but by the lousy customer service. CustomInk was incredible: they did a great job, were responsive to our feedback, kept in close touch, and did NOT deliver the t-shirts the day they promised - they arrived 2 days early! After fighting with another company over a simple order, it was a pleasure to work with such a professional and well run organization, full of people who seem to really care about their customers. This was our second order with them, and trust me: we will ALWAYS choose CustomInk!"

This review was modified by RockheadandQuarry on January 20 2016 07:57:05 AM

Share CustomInk's store rating

CustomInk is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CustomInk is a merchant member
CustomInk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.