• Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Very professional service, everything goes on smoothly and there is absolutely no pressure at all from either Crowdspring or the graphic designer. I was surprised by the attitude of the designers, very positive. I would recommend it to anyone looking to build professional logo without the hassle of having to go through all the legal paperwork: everything is already done for you!"

"I went to Crowdsprings to have a creative develop a logo for my interior design company. After I signed up, A representative called to say Thank You, and if I had any questions. I was speechless, no website does that. The response that I received from many creative based on my description of my business and the customers I serve , was great. So many different designs that I would never have thought of. I was so pleased that I went one to one with the same creative and had a business card designed. Thank you, Crowdsprings!"

"Crowdspring always exceed our expectations. They bring us and our clients high quality graphic designs that not only inspire our imagination but give our clients something that that would have never thought of.

The graphic designers are of exceptional quality and no matter the design we always get so many different ideas.

We always use crowdspring as we know the job will be done and done to excellent quality.

"I really enjoyed working with Crowdspring and its designers. The process was simple, fast and the end result was more than I could have hoped for. I got over 30 entries on a basic logo package and the ideas were great.

I will certainly use Crowdspring again.

"I enjoy using Crowdspring.com because it's easy to use and saves our small business a great deal of month. The creatives are easy to work with and share interesting, innovative, and relevant designs. The support staff at Crowdspring.com is prompt and helpful. Anytime I have a question, they help me work it out quickly to fit my needs. I'm thankful we've found Crowdspring.com!"

"What a brilliant concept! Crowdspring offered me the opportunity to work with artists after seeing their concepts. Not before. I was able to provide input 24/7 with an endless number of concepts to tweek and choose from. I am very satisfied with the process and end results. I will definitely reccommend Crowdspring."

"I've used crowdspring for three different logos now. It is the best platform on the internet and a true innovator in the field. I plan on using them again."

"This is the second time I have used Crowdspring for a book cover. The first novel, 'Lizard Key' and now the second novel, 'Texas Jack'. I was very pleased with my first experience so I came back a second time. I was not disappointed. The service and work produced was excellent. I'm a writer, not an artist. It always pays to to with the people who have the talent to produce exactly what you want. I'll be using Crowdspring again for my next project."

"A friend recommended Crowdspring.com when he heard I was looking for a graphic artist to design the cover of my young adult book. I was a little nervous, wondering what type of response I would receive when I posted my project. However, the professional designs I received far exceeded my expectations. Many different artists gave me high quality choices from which I could choose. In fact, the hardest was choosing only one cover. When my second book needed a cover, I didn't even hesitate to go to Crowdspring. Again, I was more than pleased with the results. I have recommended Crowdspring to others and plan to use the company long into the future. Thank you, Crowdspring, for helping me achieve my dreams as an indie writer."

"SIMPLE
FAST
GOOD RESULTS

ITS Crowdspring.com

the best site for contest ever!

"Crowdspring was an absolutely awesome experience. I'm starting a business and have a limited budget and limited time. Crowdspring gave me access to a ton of designers who competed to do my logo and I got something fabulous. It was a pleasure to work with the different designers to get what I wanted, and when things happened that I didn't understand Crowdspring customer support was unbelievably responsive. It is a great service!!!!"

"Just love, love crowdspring! In the past, i always hired graphic designers and sometimes it was so hard going back and forth with one person, with the designer trying to understand our vision, and them bringing something fresh to our vision.... it didnt always work. But! With Crowdspring, we had loads (over 90) of logo submissions, coming from many different artists and their many different points of view. A few got our vision right from the get go and they were fresh and different and had great turnaround to our comments in a super timely manner! We love the logo we got in the end and so does our custimers! What a great service! I'd have to say the crowd at crowdspring is amazing and i give u 10 stars all the way!!!!!"

"This was my first experience designing a logo. I looked at a variety of websites that offered similar services and crowd spring kept standing out for me. I'm so happy to have chosen crowd spring as the whole process to be very simple. I was always offered prompt and simple assistance when I needed it. Each step was very easy and the designers were wonderful to work with. The finished product was a lot more than I had expected. It was really magical watching my vision organically come to life and manifest. Thank you so much for this wonderful service and fantastic team of designers that have helped me bring my ideas to life. I recommend this service to anyone who would like a affordable and flexible service. Thank you"

"I have a fantastic logo, thanks to Crowdspring! The customer service was responsive to my needs and made the whole process quite simple. I love my logo, and I loved the process we went through to get it."

"Amazing service! So glad I found it. I never would have received so many ideas or ended up with such a great logo being stuck with the ideas generated from one firm. I'm in Canada and ended up with a design from a boutique firm in Italy! Can't wait to use Crowdspring again."

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.