• Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-05-04

"This is such an amazing concept...we love our new logo, reasonably priced, easy navigation and quick turn around time. Will definitely recommend Crowdspring.com everyone! Thank you!!"

2015-05-02

"I think Crowdspring does a great job for their customers."

2015-04-24

"Crowdspring is a cost effective way of generating lots of creative options while working with quality artists and designers. More than 30 Creatives participated in my book cover project and offered nearly 200 concepts. Crowdspring's customer service was prompt and helpful. The one opportunity for improvement I encountered was in the process for reviewing and scoring the Gallery. As a first-time user, I did not find the process as intuitive or responsive as I would have expected. Overall, I'm pleased with the final product and would recommend Crowdspring. Tip: Review and score concepts in your Gallery at least once a day to encourage Creatives to participate. If you engage, they will engage too."

2015-04-22

"We got an amazing design for very very little money. Design choices were top notch and delivery of images were very professional."

2015-04-17

"Great service! I was very happy with the experience. I will definitely use the service in the future, and recommend to friends!"

2015-04-17

"Great way to get quick submissions of logo or artwork concepts. Fun to watch the ideas come in!"

2015-04-14

"I own a spa in Manhattan. I was looking for someone to help me modernize and update my logo. My brother, who had used Crowdspring for his logo, about a year ago, referred them to me. It was a find. I chose the middle package option and in a week's time received 90 different logo options from 45 different designers. It was awesome!!!! I was able to get so many ideas and visually see so many logos from so many different designers. This would have cost a fortune had I hired 45 different designers. A great help and a short turn around time. I will refer crowdspring to everone!!"

2015-04-10

"A lot of great creatives at Crowdspring but it is quite expensive for startups. For established companies with sizable budgets, there is not a problem. Crowdspring does take about 15% additional fee for most things which is kind of a bummer and again limits startups to contribute to the creatives. "

2015-04-10

"Would definitely recommend if you're a startup company to medium sized company. The creatives are great. Customer service was very friendly as well."

2015-04-05

"Awesome design and great buyer experience! I will definitely use it again (and recommend to anyone in need of design)"

2015-03-31

"I got multiple designs submitted from various artists and they were all top notch. The price was reasonable compared to other freelance sites"

2015-03-30

"I found the experience quite painless and easy. My previous knowledge of this process was via my cousin through 99Designs. It was cumbersome getting all the folks to vote and it was quite overwhelming for her. This was smooth and easy. I got the five creatives and through them 16 entries. Though I had my mind made up after the first couple of entries, it was good to ave comparisons. I would use again and I would definitely recommend this service to others."

2015-03-29

"Crowdspring delivered big time. I had 252 submissions for my company's logo project. Many of the submissions were really excellent. It was hard to choose in the end, but the logo in the end was even better than I had expected."

2015-03-25

"Easily the best way to design a logo or other media! Super simple website, great pricing, competent designers, fast process. I will use this service again and recommend it to everyone!"

2015-03-25

"I've used this service on 4 occasions and found it easy, quick and we've received some great quality graphics from the talent on this site. A double thumbs up!"

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.