Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.67/10 69 reviews

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
    Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Crowdspring.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"crowdSPRING is an incredible resource to draw upon the creative talent of thousands. I was very impressed with the number of submissions my project received as well as the interaction and versatility the creatives showed me. Even after the project was completed I was still able to make minor adjustments to what the winner provided me as well as keeping in touch with those other creatives I didn't pick but liked their style for possibly later projects. Bottom line, crowdSPRING is what it says in regard to being able to deliver approximately 100 creatives to participate in your project, no extra hidden fees or charges to your credit card, dues, etc. The customer service was very responsive and even concerned about making sure I was who I said I was in regard to providing payment."

modified review This review was modified by uptonst on February 25 2013 09:43:13 AM

"Everything was smooth, no glitches, great support and talent. The creative talent was patient and very professional. It could not have been easier and will use them in the future, no question. "

"I was looking for a logo for my audio production company - Spiteful Puppet. Now, that's a pretty distinctive name, and our usp is that we play around with what people expect, and so we needed a fun logo that would tell that to the world, but being a start up, we had limited budgets. We had gone to a number of design studios and they just didn't seem to get what we were about. We are fun, we like a little mischief and we love to give people stuff they'd never even thought of...So why couldn't the designers we talked to do the same? We were in despair, and then a friend told us about Crowdspring. So we posted a brief and our limited budget and detailed our hopes and desires...What happened next was amazing...We had people respond to the brief who got what we were about! The design we finally chose really understood the idea of the company, and came in to budget without looking cheap.

The service we got included the administration and the contractual part of the process, which can sometimes be daunting for people, but it all ran amazingly smoothly. In fact, it was so easy and hassle free that we have another project that will be going onto the website in the next few months...

If you're looking for a cost effective and really easy way to get in touch with creatives without the pain of worrying about the nasty stuff, the Crowdspring is a great place to go.

"Our companys experice with Crowdspring was excellent. Questions were addressed promptly. The environment allows for a diverse set of individuals to showcase their work. Picking the winner is the hardest part about Crowdspring. Try it! Its user friendly and you will not be disappointed."

"Fantastic service based company where I turn for the majority of my design needs. Customer service department is some of the friendliest folks in the business. I would highly recommend them and plan on using them a bunch in the future."

"CrowdSpring is an amazing service! We've used it 5 or 6 times now I think and have had a great experience each time. Absolutely love getting all the different possible designs. No better way to get something designed!"

"My background is a Marketer for a global CPG, the work product that I received back from Crowdspring.com was on par with the creative elements that I paid 100x from the big design houses. Stay involved in the project and your results are virtually guaranteed."

modified review This review was modified by ScorePerf on December 14 2012 10:30:13 AM

"Very easy graphic production with more choices than we ever though possible, and at a fraction of typical graphic production charges. "

"Absolutely brilliant service. Saves me a fortune in creative costs and concepts are wide and varied. All artists work with you to finalise design. Recommend highly."

"I used Crowdspring to design a logo and business card/stationary for my startup mortgage consulting business. I received submissions from nearly 100 designers. The creative process out of the crowded field of designers was amazing. The end result was far superior to what I had previously experienced working with a single designer. The adage "two heads are better than one" should be augmented with "but one hundred heads are better than two!".

The process was easy, efficent and fun. Best of all, the project cost me 75% less than what I had spent on a similar assignment working with one local designer.

"I posted 2 projects on Crowdspring, one logo design and another website design. I can say that I am very happy with the quality of jobs I receoved, the responsiveness of the designers, the number of options I received (Over 500 logos and 70 website designs). I will definitly consider using crowdspring for other projects soon."

"The Crowdspring concept is a truly fantastic one. It is a way for you to get many different perspectives that you could never get working with one graphic designer. I can't recommend it highly enough to anyone looking for a logo, brand-name or website design. Its awesome."

"crowdSpring is an awesome platform for someone who is planning to start a company and in search for ideas / designs to build his website / logos / banners etc.

I wanted a logo for my website and I was so amazed by the work done by crowdSpring in helping me setting up with my project and the ease of usability and the number of submissions.

It was all great stuff. I LOVED the Platform

"Crowdspring is a fantastic company. We received great designs from talented artists. Would recommend this service to anyone looking for a new design."

"I have done two very successful project with Crowdspring and will definitely use them again EVERY time I have a design project. It is so much better to work with multiple designers and multiple concepts than to get only a single perspective from the start of the project. And SO much cheaper too!"