Stores > Crowdspring.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I was recommended to Crowdspring by a colleague when I was in need of a restaurant logo for our hotel's new restaurant concept. The experience was fantastic so I used them again when I needed a bar logo. If you want to have minimal input you will still get good results, but the more you interact by rating and providing feedback on what you like and don't, the more you will get out of it in the form of additional entries that more closely match what you're looking for. I love the fact that you don't even have to guarantee payment to the artists in case you don't like anything, but given our results I would have a hard time imagining you wouldn't find something you liked in the wide variety of responses. I have since recommended this to others in my company around the world who have already started using this with success. What a great concept!"

This review was modified by amgkc on December 28 2015 10:33:23 AM

"I've been trying to get a logo designed for my new fitness business for some time. I've worked with a couple other companies that were supposed to "specialize" in branding and they came back with nothing special. Other community based designers actually gave me the logo of a competitor! I was a bit tentative to spend more money on a designer but needed the logo.

The process was very straight forward and easy to understand. I was able to put a reward in that met my budget which was fairly low so I was super excited when I got 82 entries!

The ranking and feedback process was great which gave the designers a better idea of what I liked which gave me more to choose from.

"I love Crowdspring. It is the most efficient way I have ever found to get fresh, new ideas and an absolutely remarkable product. The system/methodology Crowdspring uses is just incredible; they ask the right questions to give the designers the right info to give a product right in line with what I'm looking for every time. The designers also need to be commended. They are talented, highly responsive, and just a gem to work with."

"Crowdspring is a great place to find ideas for logos. I received over 100 submissions for a new logo for my client. Crowdspring made me look smarter than I am. And when my client started a new brand, they liked one of the other logos so much, I made an offer to one of the creatives and got them the new logo immediately. Now I look like a genius."

"Great Service, Consistently Fills my Project's Requirements. "

"Such a great service! I had 55 entries in 3 days & was very happy with the communication from all the creatives I exchanged messages with. And Crowdspring were fast in their responses when I needed some help. I will definitely be using them again."

This review was modified by margarita23 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Great experience and received many good options quickly. I definitely recommend giving more than one award so you can choose more than one final!"

"I needed a logo for my small business, I tried other services, but the results were always mediocre.
On crowd spring I was able to choose from over 200 designs... It was so hard to choose I ended up with 3!

"We needed a new logo for a spin-off and didn't have a lot of time or money to work with a local designer. The process was quick and easy. We picked a 5 day campaign and had 18 designs to pick from. After some tweaking, we got exactly what we were looking for for half the price of a local designer who would have had one perspective, not the many that came to bear on our project. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends. "

"The site was super easy to navigate. Explanations of services and expected results were clearly communicated and in a fresh manner (which was a nice break from all the technical/business lingo). One of the reps sent me an email offering up his help with any of my questions. I did contact their customer service once - almost no wait and the rep did an excellent job at handling my questions. At the end of the day, we received 78 entries and close to a dozen potentials from which we picked one that fitted our project to the tee. I'm a happy camper! Thank you. "

"This is the second time we have used Crowdspring for a logo design and each time we have been completely satisfied, both with the results and the process. "

"I posted for a logo and received excellent designs and I selected an award in less than 24 hours! Amazing speed and quality. My 8th project with Crowdspring."

"It's a great concept. And although Crowdspring's share of the prize is a little high, the quality and quantity of many of the submissions was very good. They have a great way to manage a lot of work coming at you."

"Crowdspring was truly our first interaction with crowdsource-based collaboration, and it has been very enjoyable. We're able to share information within the team, while also presenting direct feedback to the creators. Now, we're 6 projects into working through Crowdspring, and we have begun to center our activities around creating more! "

"The talent and highly professional designer network together with an excellent website system deliver fast and high-quality results."

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.