Stores > Crowdspring.com
  • Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Crowdspring.com by clicking a star below.
2016-04-20

I've sprung for Crowdspring!

"I've been using crowdspring for almost a decade, and it has never let me know whenever I need design help. Thanks Crowdspring!"

2016-04-20

Happy Camper

"I had no idea what I was doing when I started out looking for a logo. I got onto Crowdspring and the rest is history. I was delighted with the number and variety of selections that were available to me and am very satisfied with my chosen logo. I went on to a product naming project which was extremely successful in just a few days.

I can't imagine a more efficient way of managing these types of projects. I was vacationing in Jamaica while finding the most amazing logo and couldn't be more delighted.

Great idea, great creatives (kudos to all you guys out there) and great support from Crowdspring. I love you guys.

Thanx

JD, DaCord

2016-04-11

The easiest way to get your ideas designed!

"Crowdspring makes beautiful designs dead simple. With a few sentences describing our vision, we had dozens of artists and hundreds of designs in days. The almost real time interaction with artists allowed up to tweak the designs to quickly get exactly what we wanted!"

2016-04-11

Quick effective results, great price, Logo Creation

"Needing a logo for my new real estate company, I used the Express creation feature from Crowdspring for $199. The first few designs were quite a bit off from what I was hoping for, but responded to each of the designers telling them what I liked and didn't like.

They all responded with new versions, which I criticized again, then got more designs closer to what I was looking for. I ended up having 5 designs that I was really happy with, and picked one to be the final version.

The whole process took about a week, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

I gave each of the designers that submitted multiple designs a $20 tip to show appreciation for their efforts, along with another $20 to the designer that I picked for the final design... I had them change the font after accepting the final design, and was really happy with their response and continued effort.

Alll in all it cost me $299 for some really great designs, and a final logo!

2016-04-07

Simply the best!

"CrowdSpring is simply the best at what they do: connecting artists to jobs. We were the "job" and their service allowed us to connect with multiple artists and we ended up with a GREAT logo design.

The price they take for their service is reasonable for what they do for buyers and creatives.

I will definitely be back for more with CrowdSpring!

2016-04-04

Fun and Exciting Experience!

"Before committing to Crowdspring.com, I considered using a referred graphic designer. However, I decided to use Crowdspring.com for the idea of having multiple designers with different ideas to creatively make a logo that truly represented my company. Instead of receiving 3 entries from one designer, I received 95 entries from 35 designers. The choices and the differences in creativity opened up a whole new world of choices. I am very pleased with the logo I chose and the entries I received. The process is easy. Just give lots of feedback and rate the creatives. The more active you are, the more entries you receive. I will be recommending Crowdspring.com to anyone looking for a design. Thank you Crowdspring.com!"

2016-03-29

Easy and Relevent

"Very easy to work with and knowledgeable"

2016-03-24

Great logos and great creative input

"Having tried other logo competition sites before I was skeptical of trying CrowdSpring. But I have two great logos (I picked a runner up too). Very quick on revisions, and no over used logo elements. Totally got what I wanted."

2016-02-27

This company should be your logo choice

"Our newly launched church received 80 good looking high quality logos to choose from for just a few hundred dollars. The biggest problem we had was deciding on just one. On-line handling of rating and ranking entries, plus overall communications was effortless. We are repeat customers and will continue to use Crowdspring.com in the future. This is a very cost-effective design source."

2016-02-25

What a great experience, and result!

"It is not the first time I used CrowdSpring.com and every time I used them, I recieved great product and experience."

2016-02-23

Fast & Easy Logo Creation

"I have wanted to try CrowdSpring for a while and finally had an opportunity to try it out. The experience was much better than I ever would have imagined. We had more than 50 options to select from from a highly engaged designer community. Will try it again soon. "

2016-02-21

Amazing Talent!

"After a few designers that I found didn't get what I was looking for, I posted my logo design project on Crowdspring. I got some great entries and one that I just loved. I will definitely use Crowdspring for all my design and copy needs, and save myself time and money."

2016-02-03

Off the Charts Easy, Fun, and Effective

"I'm starting a company and needed someone with a lot more design talent than myself to create a logo. I received a handful of great nominees, including one that was perfect. I'd definitely use again."

2016-01-29

ROCKIN' EXPERIENCE

"I had a great experience with Crowdspring. I have used this several times and have never had a bad experience. Everyone is professional, talented and the services is SUPER easy to use!"

2016-01-11

"We had a great experience with Crowdspring.com with a logo project and an one on one project for branding identity. "

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.