Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Crowdspring was great, the user experience was clean, organized and easy to navigate. In posting our logo job we were able to include a bevy of information describing what we wanted which was nice. The creatives seemed to truly account for our desires and the crowdspring admin weeded out any potential scam issues that may have arose. The admin component was nice as other sites do not have strong oversight. Overall we are very happy. "

"We used CrowdSpring.com to create an advertisement design for one of our products. By encouraging designers to participate and giving regular feedback, we ended up with over 100 submissions! The final product looks fantastic! Clean, professional, and industrial (which is what we requested). We accomplished all of this for less than a $1000.

CrowdSpring's suite of tools made the process relatively simple, too. You should keep in mind though, that running a project will require some time for providing guidance to the artists. Then again, you'll need to provide feedback to artists whether you go with CrowdSpring or a specific design firm.

We feel the creativity that comes from such a diverse pool of artists yielded outstanding results.

"I used Crowdspring for a client project. My client needed a new logo for the web and printed materials. We received a number of great design options. When we selected one, the artist was very responsive in getting us finished artwork. The Crowdspring platform was well organized and easy to use. My client was very pleased with the outcome."

"Crowdspring was great to work with. The creatives were plenty and had some great ideas. What a fantastic way to get lots of ideas from all over!"

"Web site was easy to understand and we ended up with an AWESOME logo at a very fair price. Would definitely use again."

"Good service, also is very comfortable service for small design projects. We placed the Personal Investment Portfolios www.memostocks.com logo project and happy with results."

"Absolutely amazing, linked me with a talented artist and had great customer support"

"Just competed a logo project with Crowdspring and cannot be happier, as the logo for a new digital marketing agency, 4 Site Digital and mine! We had over 50 to choose from, and most were creative at a very high level and hard for out team to decide.
Now have two more projects to present for our new clients and thrilled to have discovered this great resource for our agency.

"I was overwhelmed by the number of logo concepts submitted for my project. Not only were there a lot of concepts, but by far the vast majority of them were excellent quality. I had trouble sorting them and picking the logo I wanted. I had many friends say afterwards they loved a different one than picked.

This is a great way to get design work done!

"crowdSPRING is an incredible resource to draw upon the creative talent of thousands. I was very impressed with the number of submissions my project received as well as the interaction and versatility the creatives showed me. Even after the project was completed I was still able to make minor adjustments to what the winner provided me as well as keeping in touch with those other creatives I didn't pick but liked their style for possibly later projects. Bottom line, crowdSPRING is what it says in regard to being able to deliver approximately 100 creatives to participate in your project, no extra hidden fees or charges to your credit card, dues, etc. The customer service was very responsive and even concerned about making sure I was who I said I was in regard to providing payment."

modified review This review was modified by uptonst on February 25 2013 09:43:13 AM

"Everything was smooth, no glitches, great support and talent. The creative talent was patient and very professional. It could not have been easier and will use them in the future, no question. "

"I was looking for a logo for my audio production company - Spiteful Puppet. Now, that's a pretty distinctive name, and our usp is that we play around with what people expect, and so we needed a fun logo that would tell that to the world, but being a start up, we had limited budgets. We had gone to a number of design studios and they just didn't seem to get what we were about. We are fun, we like a little mischief and we love to give people stuff they'd never even thought of...So why couldn't the designers we talked to do the same? We were in despair, and then a friend told us about Crowdspring. So we posted a brief and our limited budget and detailed our hopes and desires...What happened next was amazing...We had people respond to the brief who got what we were about! The design we finally chose really understood the idea of the company, and came in to budget without looking cheap.

The service we got included the administration and the contractual part of the process, which can sometimes be daunting for people, but it all ran amazingly smoothly. In fact, it was so easy and hassle free that we have another project that will be going onto the website in the next few months...

If you're looking for a cost effective and really easy way to get in touch with creatives without the pain of worrying about the nasty stuff, the Crowdspring is a great place to go.

"Our companys experice with Crowdspring was excellent. Questions were addressed promptly. The environment allows for a diverse set of individuals to showcase their work. Picking the winner is the hardest part about Crowdspring. Try it! Its user friendly and you will not be disappointed."

"Fantastic service based company where I turn for the majority of my design needs. Customer service department is some of the friendliest folks in the business. I would highly recommend them and plan on using them a bunch in the future."

"CrowdSpring is an amazing service! We've used it 5 or 6 times now I think and have had a great experience each time. Absolutely love getting all the different possible designs. No better way to get something designed!"

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.