Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"This was my first experience designing a logo. I looked at a variety of websites that offered similar services and crowd spring kept standing out for me. I'm so happy to have chosen crowd spring as the whole process to be very simple. I was always offered prompt and simple assistance when I needed it. Each step was very easy and the designers were wonderful to work with. The finished product was a lot more than I had expected. It was really magical watching my vision organically come to life and manifest. Thank you so much for this wonderful service and fantastic team of designers that have helped me bring my ideas to life. I recommend this service to anyone who would like a affordable and flexible service. Thank you"

"I have a fantastic logo, thanks to Crowdspring! The customer service was responsive to my needs and made the whole process quite simple. I love my logo, and I loved the process we went through to get it."

"Amazing service! So glad I found it. I never would have received so many ideas or ended up with such a great logo being stuck with the ideas generated from one firm. I'm in Canada and ended up with a design from a boutique firm in Italy! Can't wait to use Crowdspring again."

"The reason I chose Crowdspring.com was because I wanted a variety of designs back for my logo. I've worked with individual graphic designers before and been in a situation where I felt like I ended up designing my logo myself. With Crowdspring.com many people are competing for your business and you get back so many ideas you never could have thought of yourself. The designers will make any changes you ask of them. Overall my experience with Crowdspring.com was great and I will be using them again in the future."

"Crowdspring is a great source for web site owners who need options for design, landing pages, logo's and overall creative support. Compared to a traditional designer, Crowdspring offers more options at a better price."

"It is a very effective service and lots of responses from the designers. I will definitely recommend it to others and use it personally again ! "

"The process was explained very clearly on the website and through email updates. The artists were very professional as well. The entire project went better than expected."

"Easy. The talent is far superior than all the other sites I've seen. It's a must for all my design needs."

"We worked with Crowdspring to develop our new company logo. We tried Elance first, but the crowd aspect of Crowdspring really provided the most number of options. We were able to receive several different high quality logos and finally picked our favorite one.

We could not have been more happier with Crowdspring and definitely plan on using their services again for future design needs.

"I crowdsourced a logo for htto://futurecrafting.com on CrowdSpring and received almost 200 logos. I found a creative who worked with me to do 20+ variations, until I had the perfect logo. This is my second logo project on CrowdSpring and I have a great experience both times. I would certainly use CrowdSpring again and I would certainly recommend it to my friends."

"Extremely happy with the service and what this service provides. I have ve used Crowdspring multiple times now, and will do so again."

"I recently used CrowdSpring for a graphic design project and was very happy with the results. My company needed some creative work and we received 86 entries of top quality work to choose from. It was hard to pick just one entry.
I highly recommend CrowdSpring to anyone looking for fresh eyes on a creative project!

"Crowdspring.com was a great find for me. It came recommended by a previous user who was very happy with the service they offered and I cannot agree more. The site provided me with many great logos to choose from and I actually ended up with 2 that I love. The site is easy to use and provides an excellent medium for people and businesses to access a multitude of creative services that would not typically be available locally. I would recommend the site to anybody and will definitely use them again."

"Crowdspring.com is a no-brainer for great design work on an entrepreneur's budget. Extremely easy to use, great support and great creative designers."

"Great place to get high quality designs at an affordable price. We really like being able to see so many options before having to make a choice."

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.