• Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-06-07

"This was my first time on the crowdSPRING platform and I ran a contest to design a logo for my new company. Within five days, I received 17 quality designs. The designers were very responsive to my feedback. And even CS support was there for me after business hours in helping me award the prize for the contest. It was a very easy and rewarding experience and I cannot say enough about the customer support. Outstanding!"

2015-06-02

"I was really impressed with the quality of the final designs. Crowdspring made it easy for me to communicate with the designers so that my idea could come to life with their talents."

2015-06-02

"Great creative choices for a very fair price."

2015-06-02

"What a great service. The work of the creatives was more than we expected to receive and the feedback system within Crowdspring was very easy to use."

2015-05-28

"We used crowdSPRING to generate names for a new version of our software product. We had 391 names generated and it was hard to pick the winner. We ended up paying for three different names so we could use them for different purposes. We were impressed with the number of comments users left for us as they were trying to refine their names. I plan on using crowdSPRING again. "

2015-05-20

"excellent experience. This was my first crowd sourcing experience and crowdspring made it very easy. The creatives associated to the platform are of good to very good quality and are extremely responsive ! first design for my logo was deliver 1 hour after the posting of the project. adjustment of the design after a feedback were done also extremely fast. "

2015-05-19

"Great site, with great service, and a load of helpful information If anyone needs it. Loads of customization options to tailor your experience as well as a good set of extra features to help not only the buyer but the creatives/designers as well! "

2015-05-18

"We have used Crowdspring 3 times. In all cases we received top quality work that fit our needs perfectly.

I highly recommend them!"

2015-05-15

"I just completed a project on Crowdspring.com to have a logo created for my newly formed consulting company. I spent ~$390 which included some extra promotion to their network of "creatives" to get more exposure for the project and get more submissions. I was really pleased with the service and the quality of submissions I received. It was truly hard to choose from the top 10 that came in. The site was relatively easy to use and the couple of times I had to check in with their customer service (via chat & email), they were incredibly responsive and helpful. I'd have no concerns at all about using the service again."

2015-05-14

"Really enjoyed doing business with Crowdspring and the very talented pool of creatives. Small projects to which they responded as if they were big. The platform is trully user-friendly. Definitely recommendable! "

2015-05-13

"Crowdspring has been a fun way to create our new shop logo. We had lots of submissions with great variations, including things we'd never thought of. By working with many different designers we were able to learn what we wanted from a logo and work with talented designers to bring it to life. It was also a very affordable option!!"

2015-05-11

"For a specialized but small business like mine, hiring a graphic designer was not a realistic option. Crowd spring provided a way for professional service at a price I could afford. "

2015-05-08

"Crowdspring offers incredibly high quality design options in a more flexible way than any agency. You get more options to choose from and can give feedback along the way. I really appreciate having a quick, easy, and high quality way to get creative work completed without having to engage an expensive agency which is super helpful to us as a small business."

2015-05-05

"A beautifully easy way to get creative designs. An easy to use page and an extremely helpful team."

2015-05-05

"I wish I had more projects to work on.
It never felt like work.
Naming the company felt like play (and I want to play some more!)
CrowdSpring's site wording is light, spirited, and cheerful, a relief for my brain, since so much of what I do is formal. Even the wording in emails is good-natured. It's almost as if I can hear you smile!"

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.