• Crowdspring.com Crowdspring.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Really enjoyed doing business with Crowdspring and the very talented pool of creatives. Small projects to which they responded as if they were big. The platform is trully user-friendly. Definitely recommendable! "

"Crowdspring has been a fun way to create our new shop logo. We had lots of submissions with great variations, including things we'd never thought of. By working with many different designers we were able to learn what we wanted from a logo and work with talented designers to bring it to life. It was also a very affordable option!!"

"For a specialized but small business like mine, hiring a graphic designer was not a realistic option. Crowd spring provided a way for professional service at a price I could afford. "

"Crowdspring offers incredibly high quality design options in a more flexible way than any agency. You get more options to choose from and can give feedback along the way. I really appreciate having a quick, easy, and high quality way to get creative work completed without having to engage an expensive agency which is super helpful to us as a small business."

"A beautifully easy way to get creative designs. An easy to use page and an extremely helpful team."

"I wish I had more projects to work on.
It never felt like work.
Naming the company felt like play (and I want to play some more!)
CrowdSpring's site wording is light, spirited, and cheerful, a relief for my brain, since so much of what I do is formal. Even the wording in emails is good-natured. It's almost as if I can hear you smile!

"This is such an amazing concept...we love our new logo, reasonably priced, easy navigation and quick turn around time. Will definitely recommend Crowdspring.com everyone! Thank you!!"

"I think Crowdspring does a great job for their customers."

"Crowdspring is a cost effective way of generating lots of creative options while working with quality artists and designers. More than 30 Creatives participated in my book cover project and offered nearly 200 concepts. Crowdspring's customer service was prompt and helpful. The one opportunity for improvement I encountered was in the process for reviewing and scoring the Gallery. As a first-time user, I did not find the process as intuitive or responsive as I would have expected. Overall, I'm pleased with the final product and would recommend Crowdspring. Tip: Review and score concepts in your Gallery at least once a day to encourage Creatives to participate. If you engage, they will engage too."

"We got an amazing design for very very little money. Design choices were top notch and delivery of images were very professional."

"Great service! I was very happy with the experience. I will definitely use the service in the future, and recommend to friends!"

"Great way to get quick submissions of logo or artwork concepts. Fun to watch the ideas come in!"

"I own a spa in Manhattan. I was looking for someone to help me modernize and update my logo. My brother, who had used Crowdspring for his logo, about a year ago, referred them to me. It was a find. I chose the middle package option and in a week's time received 90 different logo options from 45 different designers. It was awesome!!!! I was able to get so many ideas and visually see so many logos from so many different designers. This would have cost a fortune had I hired 45 different designers. A great help and a short turn around time. I will refer crowdspring to everone!!"

"A lot of great creatives at Crowdspring but it is quite expensive for startups. For established companies with sizable budgets, there is not a problem. Crowdspring does take about 15% additional fee for most things which is kind of a bummer and again limits startups to contribute to the creatives. "

"Would definitely recommend if you're a startup company to medium sized company. The creatives are great. Customer service was very friendly as well."

Share Crowdspring.com's store rating

Crowdspring.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.