Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.67/10 69 reviews

Crowdspring.com is a merchant member
    Crowdspring.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Crowdspring.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"I crowdsourced a logo for htto://futurecrafting.com on CrowdSpring and received almost 200 logos. I found a creative who worked with me to do 20+ variations, until I had the perfect logo. This is my second logo project on CrowdSpring and I have a great experience both times. I would certainly use CrowdSpring again and I would certainly recommend it to my friends."

"Extremely happy with the service and what this service provides. I have ve used Crowdspring multiple times now, and will do so again."

"I recently used CrowdSpring for a graphic design project and was very happy with the results. My company needed some creative work and we received 86 entries of top quality work to choose from. It was hard to pick just one entry.
I highly recommend CrowdSpring to anyone looking for fresh eyes on a creative project!

"Crowdspring.com was a great find for me. It came recommended by a previous user who was very happy with the service they offered and I cannot agree more. The site provided me with many great logos to choose from and I actually ended up with 2 that I love. The site is easy to use and provides an excellent medium for people and businesses to access a multitude of creative services that would not typically be available locally. I would recommend the site to anybody and will definitely use them again."

"Crowdspring.com is a no-brainer for great design work on an entrepreneur's budget. Extremely easy to use, great support and great creative designers."

"Great place to get high quality designs at an affordable price. We really like being able to see so many options before having to make a choice."

"Crowdspring was great, the user experience was clean, organized and easy to navigate. In posting our logo job we were able to include a bevy of information describing what we wanted which was nice. The creatives seemed to truly account for our desires and the crowdspring admin weeded out any potential scam issues that may have arose. The admin component was nice as other sites do not have strong oversight. Overall we are very happy. "

"We used CrowdSpring.com to create an advertisement design for one of our products. By encouraging designers to participate and giving regular feedback, we ended up with over 100 submissions! The final product looks fantastic! Clean, professional, and industrial (which is what we requested). We accomplished all of this for less than a $1000.

CrowdSpring's suite of tools made the process relatively simple, too. You should keep in mind though, that running a project will require some time for providing guidance to the artists. Then again, you'll need to provide feedback to artists whether you go with CrowdSpring or a specific design firm.

We feel the creativity that comes from such a diverse pool of artists yielded outstanding results.

"I used Crowdspring for a client project. My client needed a new logo for the web and printed materials. We received a number of great design options. When we selected one, the artist was very responsive in getting us finished artwork. The Crowdspring platform was well organized and easy to use. My client was very pleased with the outcome."

"Crowdspring was great to work with. The creatives were plenty and had some great ideas. What a fantastic way to get lots of ideas from all over!"

"Web site was easy to understand and we ended up with an AWESOME logo at a very fair price. Would definitely use again."

"Good service, also is very comfortable service for small design projects. We placed the Personal Investment Portfolios www.memostocks.com logo project and happy with results."

"Absolutely amazing, linked me with a talented artist and had great customer support"

"Just competed a logo project with Crowdspring and cannot be happier, as the logo for a new digital marketing agency, 4 Site Digital and mine! We had over 50 to choose from, and most were creative at a very high level and hard for out team to decide.
Now have two more projects to present for our new clients and thrilled to have discovered this great resource for our agency.

"I was overwhelmed by the number of logo concepts submitted for my project. Not only were there a lot of concepts, but by far the vast majority of them were excellent quality. I had trouble sorting them and picking the logo I wanted. I had many friends say afterwards they loved a different one than picked.

This is a great way to get design work done!