Stores > Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com

760-726-7723
      james@geeks.com
      (760) 726-7700

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com by clicking a star below.
2013-01-17

"I purchased a processor for my mom for a Christmas gift. It arrived from California in 5 day, which was pretty amazing, due to the fact that I ordered it towards the end of November. (I live on the East Coast.) Geeks have a 30 day warranty, but because we didn't hook the computer until after Christmas the 30 days had expired. There was a small problem with the computer, that probably happened during shipping. Customer Service worked with my Mom, and when they couldn't work out the problem, they sent a Shipping lable to us. It didn't cost anything to send the processor back. They have given us an in store credit and even refunded my original shipping fees. It's nice to do business with honest folks! NOT to mention the fact that they have great prices. (I did my homework.)"

2013-01-17

"I purchased a refurbished Gateway Laptop. When it arrived, it was in less-than Grade A condition. I called Geeks.com, they e-mailed a shipping label and credited my account as soon as they received the item back. There was absolutely no hassle and no problem. I have purchased from them over the years and their products are great and their customer support is top notch!"

2013-01-17

"Geeks.com... all I can say is WOW! Great customer service, fast response to my returns, updated me with emails of the progress of my returns. Within a couple of days they refunded my money to my credit card. No hassles, just an upstanding company I have dealt with for many years. I once received a DOA 450 watt power supply, notified them of the DOA and they sent me another right away. Told me I did not have to return the bad one, so I saved on shipping it back. I'm a permanent happy customer. 10 stars instead of 5 stars.THANK YOU GEEEEEKS!"

2013-01-16

"No problems. I hate these surveys that mandate a certain number of characters. "

2013-01-16

"arrived timely and works great."

2013-01-15

"They were very quick in shipping my computer. It turned out it was not what I wanted, the refurbished machine was not what suited my work. They happily took my return."

2013-01-10

"The service and speed from Geeks.com is setting the bar, way above its competitors."

2013-01-10

"Fast shipping, good price and very helpful staff. I will order again from Geeks."

2013-01-09

"Costomer Service was quite helpful. They are shipping another replaqcement Product"

2013-01-08

"shipping and the site were easy to navigate
cant help the speed of delivery if you stay with the cheapest

2013-01-07

"I had no problem finding the items I needed and processing the payment. It was quite easy and painless. I have already recieve confirmation that the items were shipped. Thanks !!"

2013-01-05

"As always, great service and great prices."

2013-01-02

"Great people, great web site, awesome selection, clearly and completely described merchandise, reasonable prices most of the time (they do mess up occasionally), shipping and packaging have improved greatly, fair return policy."

2013-01-02

"Was what I ordered. But it went on sale for less a short time later

2013-01-01

"Quick shipment. Awesome computer! Thanks."

Share Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com's store rating

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!