Stores > Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com

• Customer Support: (760) 726-7700
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
    • Fax: 760-726-7723

2013-01-17

"Geeks.com... all I can say is WOW! Great customer service, fast response to my returns, updated me with emails of the progress of my returns. Within a couple of days they refunded my money to my credit card. No hassles, just an upstanding company I have dealt with for many years. I once received a DOA 450 watt power supply, notified them of the DOA and they sent me another right away. Told me I did not have to return the bad one, so I saved on shipping it back. I'm a permanent happy customer. 10 stars instead of 5 stars.THANK YOU GEEEEEKS!"

2013-01-16

"No problems. I hate these surveys that mandate a certain number of characters. "

2013-01-16

"arrived timely and works great."

2013-01-15

"They were very quick in shipping my computer. It turned out it was not what I wanted, the refurbished machine was not what suited my work. They happily took my return."

2013-01-10

"The service and speed from Geeks.com is setting the bar, way above its competitors."

2013-01-10

"Fast shipping, good price and very helpful staff. I will order again from Geeks."

2013-01-09

"Costomer Service was quite helpful. They are shipping another replaqcement Product"

2013-01-08

"shipping and the site were easy to navigate
cant help the speed of delivery if you stay with the cheapest

This review was modified by rob2013 on January 08 2013 01:47:52 AM

2013-01-07

"I had no problem finding the items I needed and processing the payment. It was quite easy and painless. I have already recieve confirmation that the items were shipped. Thanks !!"

2013-01-05

"As always, great service and great prices."

2013-01-02

"Great people, great web site, awesome selection, clearly and completely described merchandise, reasonable prices most of the time (they do mess up occasionally), shipping and packaging have improved greatly, fair return policy."

This review was modified by Gilles-80 on January 02 2013 11:25:33 PM

2013-01-02

"Was what I ordered. But it went on sale for less a short time later

2013-01-01

"Quick shipment. Awesome computer! Thanks."

2012-12-30

"A Recent 'order' from geeks.com is over-delayed..longer than it should be!...other than that!......some what satisfied!!!
[P.S. OFFER CUSTOMERS [UPS-SHIPPING] AS AN OPTION FOR HOME DELIVERY!]IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

2012-12-28

"I really like your site and I am very satisfied with the cooperation with you in the future as well.
   Happy new year!

Share Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com's store rating

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!