Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com Reviews - page 4 - geeks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.83/10 2,154 reviews

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (3,340)

"Horrible customer service! You don't have a zero stars rating for AWFUL! Still waiting for all the paperwork to return a defective laptop. It ONLY took 2-1/2 weeks to get the RMA number, but another week later I'm still waiting for the FedEx return label I was promised. Stay away!!!"

"GREAT SUPPORT!!! very recommended store"

modified review This review was modified by Haro6 on January 31 2013 09:49:53 AM

"I love Geeks.com.
They are so accommodating and friendly.
I had a problem with a bluetooth i purchased, and thy were so helpful when I had to return it.
Thanks

modified review This review was modified by spelah on December 10 2012 02:23:59 PM

"I have been buying from Geeks since the 90's. Seldom a problem and when there is one, it is worked out. One of the best online stores I know of. "

"Geeks.com was recommended to me by a friend that knew what I was looking for in product ability and cost. I was fortunate enought to grab the article I needed that night, and they were sold out the next day.
So, if you see something you want, get it while you can, things go fast and deliver was on time.
Tablet suits my need to perfection, I was one of the lucky ones.

p.s. you gold star radio buttons are not working,, Very Satisfied !

"My experience was excellent with very prompt delivery."

"This was my second purchase from geeks.com. I was very happy with my first purchase, due to the no frills, ease of finding what I needed that really grabbed my attention.

The second time around it was unfortunate that the motherboard seemed to have issues. This is where the true test came in, and I'm glad that the overall RMA experience (from troubleshooting to disposition of the problem) was very pleasant, albeit the shipping process from me to the returns department was a tad slow to my liking (but I was okay with it overall).

The burning question, will I consider shopping here again for my "geeky" needs? I think the answer to that is very, very likely. If these guys continue with such high levels of customer trust and support, I will surely take it to the next level and spread the word even if they don't give me any enticing discounts.

"verry good i can get what i need at the geeks"

"The web site is well organized. Prices are very reasonable. Shipment was quick but the item has not been recieved yet so cannot comment on condition."

"On Sunday 11/23 I placed an order for a graphics card, the final piece I needed for my new build. I was extremely excited about the deal I got. I eagerly followed the tracking info all week until it showed up on my doorstep Saturday 12/1. I opened the box and was immediately CRUSHED when I realized I had been sent the wrong item. Here is where my horrible experience began. Monday I called customer service. Of course I am on the East Coast so I had to call during my lunch hour. I spent an interminable amount of time on hold waiting to speak to someone. Only to find out that in the time the wrong item was shipping to me, they SOLD OUT of the right item. They offered to send me to a tech to try and find something comparable. All the cards with the same features cost more, and they had no interest in making up for their mistake by substituting something close. The tech then sent me back to customer service, leading to YET ANOTHER loooooonnnnggggggg hold. This second customer service rep was snotty and unsympathetic. So they are sending me an RMA label. Now, I am out a graphics card. I cannot shop for a new graphics card until this wrong one I was shipped makes its way back to California so I can get a refund. I have never been so disappointed in a shopping experience, of any kind, in my life. This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write about a company on reseller ratings. 2 thumbs down for geeks.com."

"Great experience. Quick shipping and frat prices. I will definitely buy from geek.com again."

"I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the speed of delivery. The quality of the items is great. Hope to do business with Geeks.com in the future."

"I had an excellent experience with Computer Geeks. My order was sent and received quickly. It arrived with items well packed, undamaged and all items present. I have been a customer for well over 10 years and they have never disappointed."

" I recently bought a netbook and receved as advertised but the netbook had a boot problem I called support and with little questioning I was issued a RMA # and a new netbook was sent to me 2nd day air , which took a extra day but that was not the fault of Geeks.com .The new netbook worked great and the support staff at geeks could not have been any more Helpful.
I;ve been dealing with them for many many Years and have allways had good
service , 5 Star business!

"LIKE A GEEK,SHOP GEEK FOR GREAT BARGAINS"