• Address: 1890 Ord Way
    • Phone: (760) 726-7700
    • Customer Support: (760) 726-7700
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
    • Fax: 760-726-7723

"Costomer Service was quite helpful. They are shipping another replaqcement Product"

"shipping and the site were easy to navigate
cant help the speed of delivery if you stay with the cheapest

modified review This review was modified by rob2013 on January 08 2013 01:47:52 AM

"I had no problem finding the items I needed and processing the payment. It was quite easy and painless. I have already recieve confirmation that the items were shipped. Thanks !!"

"As always, great service and great prices."

"Great people, great web site, awesome selection, clearly and completely described merchandise, reasonable prices most of the time (they do mess up occasionally), shipping and packaging have improved greatly, fair return policy."

modified review This review was modified by Gilles-80 on January 02 2013 11:25:33 PM

"Was what I ordered. But it went on sale for less a short time later

"Quick shipment. Awesome computer! Thanks."

"A Recent 'order' from geeks.com is over-delayed..longer than it should be!...other than that!......some what satisfied!!!
[P.S. OFFER CUSTOMERS [UPS-SHIPPING] AS AN OPTION FOR HOME DELIVERY!]IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

"I really like your site and I am very satisfied with the cooperation with you in the future as well.
   Happy new year!

"Geeks.com continues to maintain extremely competitive pricing and their Customer Service staff is second to none. A recent transaction for a returned item from me was a very pleasant experience with knowledgeable technical staff and very prompt and useful Customer Service staff. This transaction by itself was a reason to stay loyal and always check Geeks.com first for any electronics related deals."

"Great price, good shipping, but defective. Geeks paid for return shipping but just issued a credit and could not repair or send another one which was disappointing."

"I ordered a new laptop that turned out to be defective. One phone call and a replacement computer was on the way. Additionally, I was emailed a FedEx authorization for the return. I only wish I had remembered to place my email in the FedEx notifications list. I did receive an email from "Geeks" informing me that my defective unit had been received and my case was closed. I guess they made the best of a bad situation, but I do feel that when a customer is inconvenienced to this extent there should be some offer of remuneration. Insted I received an offer of 10% off my next order if I did these surveys! I will not be using the 10% off, my next order went to TigerDirect."

"Good company and I would order again. Ordered complete system and monitor arrived with small crack in screen (not obvious when off) which was promptly replaced with no hassles.

Note that "refurbished" probably really means "used" so think carefully.

"If i could give them a zero I would. I ordered a Toshiba laptop and paid for 2 day shipping. Well on the third day my order arrived, a cheap bobo brand tablet. I immediately called Geeks and left them know about this. They said I can send the table back and wait for it to arrive back at them and then they would send me another or I could pay them again and they would ship another one. Whos fault was it for shipping the wrong item? I guess if you ask them they think its mine. I told them to cancel the order and issue me a refund. After 10 or 15 minutes later this whole thing was eating me up and decided to call them back. This time I got the pleasure to talking to Peter who was extremely rude and he decided to hang up on me. Nice service! I forbid anyone from ordering from these idiots. Everyone wants to be paid but nobody wants to work for it. there are other companies out there more worthy of doing business with like newegg, tigerdirect, etc. I was a first and last time customer of geeks!"

"I have ordered before from Geeks.com, I received my purchase in a timely manner. sooner than expected No problem. I will make purchases in the future. Thank you "

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!