Stores > Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com

• Phone: (760) 726-7700
    • Customer Support: (760) 726-7700
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
    • Fax: 760-726-7723

"Product was delivered as described and on schedule"

"Dealing with Computer Geeks has been a long series of headaches for me. They have demonstrably poor communication within their company, with Amazon, and with their customers. The original $70 purchase I made has turned into nearly $100 with all the returns I've had to make. I originally gave them a 3 star neutral rating but then came the emails telling me how terrible I was to victimize their company so. After having to deal with Computer Geeks some more, I'm now thinking 2 stars is a generous rating for them. Purchase from Computer Geeks at your own risk."

"I was satisfied with doing business with Computer Geeks.com. I purchased a couple hard drives from them and they delivered the product in a timely manner. Their prices are quite competitive and their service is great. "

"Whaat do I say? I am torn between the excellent customer service and the far less quality of the product. I ordered a computer, but it crashed in less than 2 weeks. They replaced it immediately, but the second one did not even light up. They replaced that one also, after I sent back both of them. But the 3rd one had a defective CD drive. They were willing to refund my original money, but I settled on a new drive sent and a discount on a later purchase. They did upgrade the later 2 computers for me and were nice to work with-Tiffany was my contact-she was very understanding and helpful. BUT I strongly suggest they need to establish some quality control of their product, because new or refurbished a customer expects the product to work properly. After all, my money worked properly the first time, they did not have to return it for BETTER money!"

"I have done a lot of business with Geeks and they are always going well beyond the call fo duty. They have great customer service and would recomend them to anyone! Thanks Geeks!!! :)"

"Two items - one seemed to have a defect and they promptly reviewed the order and sent a replacement. For a low cost place, they are pretty hands on."

This review was modified by rash773 on January 23 2013 04:20:35 PM

"Product came within 4 business days and is everything it was advertised to be. This is my third purchase from Geeks.com and each one has been excellent!"

"I order a video game for my 13 year old for Christmas. The game came to me damaged. My son took it out of the plastic wrapping, opened it up, put it in his xbox and it wouldn't work correctly. I called Geeks, they asked me what was wrong with it. i explained that he could only play part of it. They told me to send it back and they would exchange it for a new one. I sent it back, they turned around and mailed me back the same game. With NO explanation what so ever. I called, they said my son damaged the game and would not replace it. My poor son had this game for 1 day before we had to send it back!! Terrible customer service. I asked the woman in customer service "are you telling me I"m out $50 and my son is out a Christmas gift?" She said "pretty much, yes"! unbelievable!! NEVER buy from these people!!!!!"

"I like doing business with Geeks.com. I know I am covered all the way and their trained, knowledgable and courteous staff has made my household a customer of theirs for electronic needs."

"Prompt delivery, and the right parts."

"not all transactions happen perfectly, but dealing with the geeks made mine a very good experience. they are fast to back any product they sell with expeditious service. very satisfied and am ready to order from them again. "

"I recently purchased a laptop that was defective out-of-box. The folks at Geeks were extremely helpful with facilitating the return, assessing the problem (non-repairable) and promptly issuing a credit to my account. I've purchase several systems and components over the last few years from Geeks and always been pleased with their customer service and technical support, as have my friends and family members who are also Geeks customers. Thanks and keep up the good work!"

"Just received "new" camera with box seal broken and camera and accessories obviously previously used.
NCB541W 300K Wireless-N Infrared Night Vision Camera does not install easily and is probably why someone else returned it.
Box says "Made in China" and does not seem to have anything specifically identifying product making a search difficult.
I am waiting for Geek.com feedback to resolve.

"I purchased a processor for my mom for a Christmas gift. It arrived from California in 5 day, which was pretty amazing, due to the fact that I ordered it towards the end of November. (I live on the East Coast.) Geeks have a 30 day warranty, but because we didn't hook the computer until after Christmas the 30 days had expired. There was a small problem with the computer, that probably happened during shipping. Customer Service worked with my Mom, and when they couldn't work out the problem, they sent a Shipping lable to us. It didn't cost anything to send the processor back. They have given us an in store credit and even refunded my original shipping fees. It's nice to do business with honest folks! NOT to mention the fact that they have great prices. (I did my homework.)"

"I purchased a refurbished Gateway Laptop. When it arrived, it was in less-than Grade A condition. I called Geeks.com, they e-mailed a shipping label and credited my account as soon as they received the item back. There was absolutely no hassle and no problem. I have purchased from them over the years and their products are great and their customer support is top notch!"

Share Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com's store rating

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!