• Geeks.com / Com

• Phone: (760) 726-7700
    • Customer Support: (760) 726-7700
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
    • Fax: 760-726-7723

"Product was delivered as described and on schedule"

"Dealing with Computer Geeks has been a long series of headaches for me. They have demonstrably poor communication within their company, with Amazon, and with their customers. The original $70 purchase I made has turned into nearly $100 with all the returns I've had to make. I originally gave them a 3 star neutral rating but then came the emails telling me how terrible I was to victimize their company so. After having to deal with Computer Geeks some more, I'm now thinking 2 stars is a generous rating for them. Purchase from Computer Geeks at your own risk."

"I was satisfied with doing business with Computer Geeks.com. I purchased a couple hard drives from them and they delivered the product in a timely manner. Their prices are quite competitive and their service is great. "

"Whaat do I say? I am torn between the excellent customer service and the far less quality of the product. I ordered a computer, but it crashed in less than 2 weeks. They replaced it immediately, but the second one did not even light up. They replaced that one also, after I sent back both of them. But the 3rd one had a defective CD drive. They were willing to refund my original money, but I settled on a new drive sent and a discount on a later purchase. They did upgrade the later 2 computers for me and were nice to work with-Tiffany was my contact-she was very understanding and helpful. BUT I strongly suggest they need to establish some quality control of their product, because new or refurbished a customer expects the product to work properly. After all, my money worked properly the first time, they did not have to return it for BETTER money!"

"I have done a lot of business with Geeks and they are always going well beyond the call fo duty. They have great customer service and would recomend them to anyone! Thanks Geeks!!! :)"

"Two items - one seemed to have a defect and they promptly reviewed the order and sent a replacement. For a low cost place, they are pretty hands on."

This review was modified by rash773 on January 23 2013 04:20:35 PM

"Product came within 4 business days and is everything it was advertised to be. This is my third purchase from Geeks.com and each one has been excellent!"

"I order a video game for my 13 year old for Christmas. The game came to me damaged. My son took it out of the plastic wrapping, opened it up, put it in his xbox and it wouldn't work correctly. I called Geeks, they asked me what was wrong with it. i explained that he could only play part of it. They told me to send it back and they would exchange it for a new one. I sent it back, they turned around and mailed me back the same game. With NO explanation what so ever. I called, they said my son damaged the game and would not replace it. My poor son had this game for 1 day before we had to send it back!! Terrible customer service. I asked the woman in customer service "are you telling me I"m out $50 and my son is out a Christmas gift?" She said "pretty much, yes"! unbelievable!! NEVER buy from these people!!!!!"

"I like doing business with Geeks.com. I know I am covered all the way and their trained, knowledgable and courteous staff has made my household a customer of theirs for electronic needs."

"No problems. I hate these surveys that mandate a certain number of characters. "

"arrived timely and works great."

"They were very quick in shipping my computer. It turned out it was not what I wanted, the refurbished machine was not what suited my work. They happily took my return."

"The service and speed from Geeks.com is setting the bar, way above its competitors."

"Fast shipping, good price and very helpful staff. I will order again from Geeks."

"Costomer Service was quite helpful. They are shipping another replaqcement Product"

Share Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com's store rating

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!