• Address: 1890 Ord Way
    • Phone: (760) 726-7700
    • Customer Support: (760) 726-7700
    • Business Hours: Mon - Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
    • Fax: 760-726-7723

"I got a laptop from Geeks.com, and the monitor suddenly stopped working. I sent it back, and they were very helpful. Since they did not have the same computer (or one similar) to send me, they gave me a credit towards another computer. They responded quickly as well. I will update as soon as I get my new computer."

"Delivery was very quick, item looked great, unfortunately it crashed after I spent 8hr putting all my stuff on it. I couldn't cure with restore or other means so I returned it. They have received it so I will let you know how happy I am when the credit comes to my account."

"Fantastic, easy to navigate website with fantastic deals. Customer service went above and beyond when I had a problem with a monitor I ordered. Will definitely be ordering from them again."

"cruz ereader purchased from geeks.com received with dead battery. contacted geeks.com and a replacement was sent. considering this transaction was handled via emails it is not like being able to walk into a store to return merchandise. a little patience is required to resolve the problem. i would consider doing business with geeks.com in the future..."

"I have bought from them a lot. If I ever have a problem, they are quick to resolve it. I.tell everyone about them."

"I been dealing with what started as computergeeks.com well over 20 years ago... the debris remaining known as geek.com is well... Save your money and your time and look elsewhere. There are a lot of MUCH MORE REPUTABLE businesses on the net to deal with.
Jim M.

modified review This review was modified by jrm6888 on March 01 2013 11:04:49 AM

"I've been using Geeks.com for years. They're always my go-stop website for my computer needs. Now that I own a computer repair shop, I rely on them more. They never disappoint and it's a pleasure to do business with them."

"Ordered the Intel DG41CN motherboard. It arrived as scheduled. It worked for a few days then died. Called Geeks.com to RMA it for exchange. Whole process was smooth and easy. Awaiting replacement motherboard. A great after the sale experience which is where you truly see whether or not a company stands behind their product. Overall I highly recommend Geeks.com."

"Had a problem with a purchase of a Refurbished TV. Getting RMA was easy. They sent me a replacement that is working great. Nice to work with a company that make the customer happy. "

"Great customer service!! Will continue to do business with this merchant!! No complaints!!"

"Never ever a problem, very fast"

"I purchased an MP3 player and after a few weeks the headphone jack stopped working. I emailed Geeks.com and received a fast and courtious response and exceptional service. They even paid for the shipping to returm my faulty item I would ly recommend them to my family and friends. Alco cudos to Vangie Tei for his proffessional job well done.

Thanks Again,
David Woodruff

"I received a computer case that was damaged during shipping. I contacted Geeks.com and they sent out shipping instructions the next day. I returend the case and they shipped another one within a timely manner. This was a smooth transaction even with the damaged product being returned. This is true customer service and I look ofrward to doing business again with Geeks.com."

"I am very happy with the two Apple computers I purchased, the shipping time was good also, but I did not receive instruction manuels with either unit. I feel even with a refurb unit there should be some intro to the product. I have used other makes of laptops but never an Apple and they do operate a little differently."

"Great products at awesome prices, geeks.com is my favorite place to get my pc parts, accessories, etc. Their customer service is really good and they dealt with me really quick and i was really satisfied. These guys are just awesome."

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com is not a merchant member
Geeks.com / Computer Geeks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!