"Great prices, but don't get a bad product.
Delivered a day late. Not a problem.
However had a problem with my Power supply - functional but not working correctly fan only molex didn't work. (but got system to limp along)
CALL Tech and service lines constantly down, attempt to return Power Supply. I reach Sales, Sales wouldn't take the message. (Sales asside, didn't speak english very well.)
Wrote emails, no response. Finally got throught to customer service who said to - call back after Holidays, and they'll handle it. I wait somemore, they won't take the part back. ANTEC thank goodness handled the return professionally.

At least they appear to be at this writing.

Illinois

"I have ordered from them 4 times via Pricewatch. All orders were promptly processed and shipped for free. Kudos for that. What I have noticed in recent month is that they are trying to 'fool' their listings on pricewatch by adding creative fine-print and restrictions free shipping for purchases. Or even adding miniscule instant rebates so that items fall a few pennies below the free-shipping threshold. How sad is that... Very insulting towards the customers and leaves a sour taste as it reeks of false advertising. I would have purchased again from them but since I noticed this I feel like they are 'scary' to do business with. I would not want people like that have access to my credit card info, I can tell you that. "

"BE AWARE. A typical bait and switch. good price posted on pricewatch.com. When the order was places, an immediate email arrived saying the item was backordered and gave me a link for an alternative product at a steeper price. After waiting 3 weeks for the backordered item to arrive, I just received a cancellation notice without any explanations. Absolutely the worst."

"AVOID THIS SELLER!!! I ordered from Computer3g.com on 12/8. One of the items I ordered was a Christmas gift. I called on 12/21 to find out where this was and they said that it was held up because one of the items (a $6 cable) was on backorder. They claimed that they sent me an e-mail to this effect but I never received anything from them. I asked them to remove the offending item and send me the rest of the order via air, at their expense. They said that they would not do this because they could not afford it. They also said that they felt it was more important to provide low prices to their customers than good customer service. Do not buy from these people!!!

Now I have to go out to Best Buy and pay 2x as much as a reputable online provider would charge.

"This reseller initially sent me an e-mail stating they would not ship until I added my ship to address to my credit card account. I sent them a message that I already did this.

A few days later, they sent an e-mail stating that the item I wanted was backordered and would be availbe in about a week. They stated they would cancel the order if I did not repond that I still wanted the item. I responded that I wanted to wait for the item since it would still be available as a Christmas present. Now, on Dec 20th, they sent an e-mail that they decided to cancel my order. Now it is too late for me to order somewhere else to get it for Christmas.

"On pricewatch they had a very good rating and their prices were the lowest. However, i rather pay 50 bucks extra and not have to deal with this ****. Ordered on 12/10, on 12/14 i get an email saying my shipping address needs to be verified. I call them, and some guy who can't speak english picks up and I try to tell him over and over in a friendly manner that I already registered this shipping address with the credit card company, he snaps at me saying this is company policy each time. I realize this is a hopeless conversation and I ask him if its going to be shipped today and he hangs up on me!!??....12/16(friday) not even shipped...i cancelled my order.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE, the reviews on pricewatch are BOGUS, they probably pay people to write positive comments. Read the negatives and they will all say the same thing as I do.

Im so glad i have a max of 5000 characters to write my review, on pricewatch i was limited to 400.

STAY AWAY

STAY AWAY

pay the extra few dollars and save yourself headaches

Portage, Michigan

"Despite this company's abysmal rating, I chose to place an order with them. Lian-Li recently released an Anniversary model case (PC777B) and these folks were less expensive then every other vendor around, so that played a rle in my taking a chance on them. Also worth noting is that they have a SIGNIFICANTLY higher rating on Pricewatch, which I feel more accurately represents this company (93% positive out of 982 feedback votes).

My order was uneventful, which is a good thing. I placed the order and was emailed a tracking number. My case arrived in a timely manner sealed in its retail box. While I was hesitant to place an initial order with this company based on the Resellerrating feedback, I would have no problem ordering again from them in the future.

"I ordered a new motherboard, and paid for overnight (next day) shipping. I got my item several days later, and it was defective.

The "support" leaves you on hold for a long time, and you have to keep pressing "2-0" in order to not be sent to a machine!

Their support barely speaks English, and the accents are extremely difficult to understand!

I finally got approved for an RMA (they don't cover return shipping on defective items!!!) And according to their side-note I had one day to get the item back into their stock or I would not recieve credit back!

After several calls and emails I got the date extended!

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE HORRIBLE, AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE.

I would not, nor will I ever reccommend this place to anyone ever!

"Placed several orders so far and have received all in a timely manner. Email communications haven't been great but they do answer their phone calls (1st ring!) and have been very responsive over the phone."

"simple and moronic. I have a billing address and a shipping address within 5 miles of one another, but they would not ship my motherboard to the proper address (though, if they would look at the two addresses on a map, you'd see they are very close and the improbability of fraud would be evident). *IF* I receive my package today, it will be 3 days late. thanks"

"Ordered Windows XP Media Center Edition and ordered 2 fans that were mistakenly listed as being in stock to satisfy the hardware purchase requirement. The original total was $128.97. The following day, I received an e-mail from them stating the fans were not in stock, and that they were recommending another fan (that was $1.50 cheaper) as a replacement for the fans I originally ordered. After several e-mails from them advising different total prices ($128.97 - $139.96) the total price ended up being $128.98 -a penny more than the original order (that included the two fans originally ordered that were $1.50 a piece more!). The items were then not shipped until July 1 and not delivered until July 11. As a comparison, I placed another order the same day (June 29) from another "online merchant" and received it 3 days later. In fact, a week later I placed another order from the same "online merchant" and still received it prior to getting the order from Computer3G. I suggested to Computer3G they upgrade my shipping to make up for the delay caused by their site mistakenly listing a part as in-stock, but found that my request fell on deaf ears. I will not order from them again. Their shipping stinks and their math skills are even worse. In their world $128.97-$3 = $128.98."

"if you can get them to send the product, you might be happy

don't recommend.

they seem in need of new management.

quality of products is so-so.

extremely tardy order/delivery/shipping process. don't be suprised if your order never gets shipped.

products on website aren't nec. avail. (so far every order has been partial at best.)

modified review This review was modified by anon_qual on June 21 2005 09:32:41 AM

"Product come defective. At first it was very hard to find contact information. When I finally contacted them, I was told that since it is more than 7 days from the date of purchace I can not return the product in spite of the fact that it took them 2 business days to just process my order and product was just travelling to me another 5 business days.

Now I have to pay for return shipment and they are imposing 15% restocking charge. For amount of money I am loosing it is cheaper (and faster) to go to the nearest computer shop and get reliable priduct right away.

"I was a little annoyed by the fact that Computer3G would not ship to an address other than my billing address, but after they sent me an e-mail explaining why they do it and how to fix it, I was fine with it since it was so easy to fix. Everything else about ordering from them was satisfactory."

"Purchased nec dvd burner as specified on their site, model# 3500A on April 8. Price paid was $75 (free shippping). The item they shipped was 3520A. Clearly not the same product, as the 3500A is superior and more expensive, but also in short supply. Sent item back as an RMA, currently as of April 27, i am still waiting for my full refund. They promissed next week the reversed charge will appear on my credit card. Over 3 weeks to get a refund ??? By comparison, newegg.com took 1 week to complete an RMA.

They did not answer to my e-mails about the RMA status. They have an e-mail in their contacts specifically for that. The way customer service folks answer the phone is dodgy at best. It's like you are disturbing them on their lunch hour. Eventually they pass you through to the appropriate person and the question gets answered.

modified review This review was modified by Buhas on April 27 2005 12:24:31 PM

Computer3G is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Computer3G is not a merchant member
Computer3G does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!