• Rating 0.00/10 37 reviews

Comp-Recyclers is not a merchant member
    Comp-Recyclers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Comp-Recyclers contact information

"I ordered 3 pci modems, 1 has battery acid all over it, 1 has a capacitor missing from the board, and the third doesn't work-ALL 3 DOA,
also ordered a quantum 6.4 gig hard drive, wasn't even in the box, ordered a dual ide ribbon-received a single ide ribbon, and last but not least ordered an external modem, which amazingly does work, but from the way it sounds when it ti dialing, it too will soon be an unusable peice of junk.
To sum it up, I ordered 6 items, 1 was missing from the order, 3 are doa, 1 was not whwt was ordered, and 1 works-but probably not for very long

"Purchased 9 motherboards from these guys. was only sent 6 out of the 9 that I paid for. 5 out of those 6 boards were DOA. Unable to contact via Phone or e-mail. Steer clear!"

"pART SENT TO ME WAS NOT THE PART i ORDERED. hIS WEB SITE HAS NO EMAIL ADDRESS, NO PHONE NUMBER OR OTHER CONTACT INFO. I TRIED TO COMMUNICATE VIA HIS ONLINE ORDER FORM, BUT NO RESPONSE."

"This company is a complete and utter rip off.
They send bad parts, c.o.d. usps ONLY, then give you an rma # to have them replaced. You send them back, and never hear from them again.
I bought two athlon 1000 processors, both came DOA. after numerous emails, they gave me an rma number to return them, said they would be replaced.
Now, over a month later, no processors, no answer to numerous emails, and their email address has been shut down due to a terms and use agreement violation.
This company has 22 reports filed on them at www.ripoffreport.com
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"As an update: there is a new Det. involved with the case I spoke with Det. Mike Halloway of the Carrollton Police Dept. (at 972-466-3290) and he said that they are going to compile everyone's statement together and give them to the Attorney General to prosecute the scammer. He said to write up a Detailed Afidavid (explaining all contacts, all info- everything)sign it and have it Notorized. Then send it to:
Carrollton Police Department
Attn: Det. Chevallier
2025 Jackson Rd.
Carrollton, TX. 75006

The new Det. on the case is Jeremy Chevallier, they said that Martin Allen Cw.... had an address in Carrollton and then Plano but they are not exactly sure where he is at the moment. I also recomend everyone file a complaint of fruad with the US Postal Service so they cab reach a high enough number of complaints to investigate this also.

Ok, to get even: have everyone you know order several things from him (make sure they are heavy like a monitor etc.) they can use their real info etc. it doesnt matter (better to use real info) when the order gets to them, they will refuse it- they can say nothing or say they found out after placing the order that the guy is a scam etc. This gets him because he has to pay the shipping out of his pocket up front and when the package is refused and no COD collected it goes back and he loses the money he spent. On my order he would have lost 16 bucks, enouh people do this he will have to shut down because he will never know which orders are real. I am even doing it myself to him right now,hehe! (you obviously cant use any of your old info to do it and will need valid email addresses, he tends not to respond to addresses like yahoo etc. but thats easily solvable.)

I just received an order today that I placed with computer recyclers and they left out the Hard drive, sent the wrong motherboard and memory + all the items are junk. which is a total loss of $73.90. when I look up his website info it says Steve Pittman and thats the name he used when contacting me, so I dont know what is going on, but I am filing complaints everywhere I can.

I selected (in the ratings it has you do to post) that he is high priced because paying 73.90 for a pile of junk is pretty high to me, lol.

modified review This review was modified by eBandit on October 23 2003 09:28:53 PM

noprob's Avatar
Mountains WV. USA.

"Ordered a Soyo motherboard online at his site.
Recieved a Dead Chaintech in turn.
Please people do Not do bussiness with this individual.
I have seen posts via Google that date back to 2001.
I used search inquiry=Comp-Recycle
Would have been good had I of done so before the transaction.

"I had ordered an ACER motherboard V72MA and was sent and unknown kind. After many hours of research I have finally been able to narrow down the motherboard ID as either a Packard Bell MB850 or a GVC FR500 (They only ship C.O.D.). Still no response to my emails from this company. If anyone can provide a valid telephone number for these crooks I will greatly appreciate it."

modified review This review was modified by Nydia on October 06 2003 09:32:29 AM

"bought a dvd rom from this place when the drive arrived the thing was busted on the inside.and had parts in it that didn't belong on the drive to start with.i am going to texas next week on business and on my list to do is stop by comp recycle and open a can of whoop ass on who ever i find there.10/11/03 HEY AFTER I WAS SCREWED BY THIS CONPANY I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE POST OFFICE AND MY LOCAL POLICE AND ALSO THE INTERNET FRAUD SITE.I ALSO CALLED THE POLICE IN TEXAS WERE THESE PEOPLE ARE FROM AND I THINK WE DID IT I THINK WE SHUT THEM DOWN THERE WEB SITE IS NO LONGER ON THE WEB!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by bigcountry47 on October 10 2003 11:10:41 PM