• Comfort1st (a C
    • Contact: support@comfort1st.com
    • Phone: 443-539-1440
    • Customer Support: 443-539-1440

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Fast shipping and best price I could find online. Exactly as described!"

"great products easy to navigate site "

"Good communication and fast shipping. Satisfied."

"The bassinett rocker came in a riped up, damaged box. Very bad packaging. Also when we opened it, we discovered 4 pieces the wood damaged (scratched, scuffed and dented). I didn't want to send it back and wait another week for a new one so decided to keep it. We are due in 5 days and didn't want to risk it. Put it together and discovered several screws were missing too! Horrible experience and will never purchase from Comfort1st again."

"The products arrived early in perfect condition, can't ask for much more out of a purchase."

This review was modified by pdxbeick on September 07 2012 02:34:43 PM

"Easy to navigate site and straightforward checkout."

"I am very satisified with my experience with Comfort1st. They shipped on time and the product was very easy to put in the car. The company accidentally sent me 3 car seats but contacted me right away to have the extra seats picked up. "

"I thought Comfort1st was a wonderful company to work with. After no response to the email I sent regarding a question about the car seat, I just went ahead and ordered it anyway. I am happy with the car seat.

Thank you!!

"I'm very satisfied with Comfort1st. "

"Extremely positive: they had the item I wanted; ordering was simple, and it arrived ahead of schedule."

"I shopped from Comfort1st for the first time and my experience was great! I received the item within 2 days. Great prices, great customer service! I definitely recommend this website!"

"This company is amazing! Super fast shipping and a GREAT product! My 3 month old absolutely loves the mobile we got him and the quality is wonderful! I would definitely shop here again and would recommend them to anyone!! Thanks "

"Great quality. Quick shipping!"

"very quick shipping, price was best I could find too."

KirstenandDavid's Avatar

"More specifications would be nice. It would have been nice to know i was paying twenty extra dollars for a Peace sign on a bag that was painted on. When I could have done it for $3.00 with some acrylic paint. And done a better quality job. Other than that it arrived on time and the bag is very nice other than the peace sign"

Share Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company)'s store rating

Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company) is not a merchant member
Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!