Stores > Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company)

• Comfort1st (a C

• Address: 9525 Berger Road, Suite N
    • Contact: support@comfort1st.com
    • Phone: 443-539-1440
    • Customer Support: 443-539-1440

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2012-09-12

"I received a quality product in a reasonable amount of time. I was provided with updates at every step of the process. Good service froma good company. "

2012-09-12

"After doing a lot of research for an air purifier, I found that the Austin Air I bought from Comfort 1st was the best fit for me. I was excited about the free shipping, price and the ease of searching for the item I wanted and the check out. The item was delivered as scheduled and in great shape. I just started using this purifier but I know it will be great. I will definitely buy from this company again. Everything was perfect."

2012-09-08

"I got my products fast! The packaging was strong so it protected the items I ordered. Overall I love the site! Quick, easy and great prices!"

2012-09-08

"So far everything in the ordering process has gone well. They have a decent website. I ordered Thursday and received a shipping notification Friday, however there was no link to the shipper to track order and I do not know the delivery date"

2012-09-06

"Very Satisfied at the product. Thank you!"

2012-09-06

"Fast shipping and best price I could find online. Exactly as described!"

2012-09-04

"great products easy to navigate site "

2012-09-03

"Good communication and fast shipping. Satisfied."

2012-09-01

"The bassinett rocker came in a riped up, damaged box. Very bad packaging. Also when we opened it, we discovered 4 pieces the wood damaged (scratched, scuffed and dented). I didn't want to send it back and wait another week for a new one so decided to keep it. We are due in 5 days and didn't want to risk it. Put it together and discovered several screws were missing too! Horrible experience and will never purchase from Comfort1st again."

2012-08-31

"The products arrived early in perfect condition, can't ask for much more out of a purchase."

This review was modified by pdxbeick on September 07 2012 02:34:43 PM

2012-08-31

"Easy to navigate site and straightforward checkout."

2012-08-30

"I am very satisified with my experience with Comfort1st. They shipped on time and the product was very easy to put in the car. The company accidentally sent me 3 car seats but contacted me right away to have the extra seats picked up. "

2012-08-29

"I thought Comfort1st was a wonderful company to work with. After no response to the email I sent regarding a question about the car seat, I just went ahead and ordered it anyway. I am happy with the car seat.

Thank you!!

2012-08-29

"I'm very satisfied with Comfort1st. "

2012-08-29

"Extremely positive: they had the item I wanted; ordering was simple, and it arrived ahead of schedule."

Share Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company)'s store rating

Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company) is not a merchant member
Comfort1st (a Comfort1st Company) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!