Product & services pricing Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

"I ordered a loveseat on September 3, 2014. They finally called me today, October 13, 2014, to say the loveseat was damaged in transit and I would have to wait while it's repaired. When I told them I didn't want a damaged item and I wanted to cancel, I was told there would be a 25 % restocking fee. I'll go through my credit card to take care of this.
Don't deal with these people.

"After spending some time looking for a TV stand we settled on a darker tone we felt was safer. It contrast well with the family room and we like the quality and durable feel it gives us."

"Not much to be said as the furniture was the same as we saw in our local ashley, but the price was substantially better. As long as they will keep beating the price at the local store, I will keep ordering from them. "

"This was my first experience purchasing from Coleman Furniture. From the first time I called I got through to a real live person in under a minuet. I found the staff I spoke with to genuinely take an interest in my furniture quest, and ended up settled on a stunning new living room set. We placed the order over the phone and were updated 2-3 times over a 16 day period, until our order was delivered and setup in our home. The process was great, and I plan on purchasing from them again in the future. "

"Coming from a home where me and my husband both work full time, we have little time, or interest to spend our valuable weekends running around local furniture stores looking at furniture. My mother-in-law told me about this site, and we spent a few evenings together perusing through the online catalog. So many options it was hard deciding! We emailed them a few questions and received prompt replies, which really helped us make our final decision. The free delivery and setup service was exactly as described...really no surprises. All in all it took a little under 2 weeks from when we ordered (which is what we were told). We are very happy. Sometimes mother-in-laws actually have good ideas :-)"

"We wanted a linen living room set that would match our modern home. We have these huge windows (great for the Pacific Ocean views we get out here) and finally have some furniture to sit on and watch the sailboats."

"I am very unhappy with this company, I needed a table and 4 chairs. Found the chairs on Amazon and received then within two weeks. I wanted the in home set up and the 100.00 savings so I purchased it at Coleman but it was not worth it. After waiting a month they called and said delivery was first week of September but did not come till first week of October, six weeks later than Amazon, Delivered today and even thought we checked it carefully we found three scrape marks where the finish is gone on the side about an hour after the delivery men left. I know there is nothing we can do except repair it ourselves so I realize it is not worth the small savings. Mistake to order furniture here, the customer service sounds awful and with just the few calls we made to them I agree with comments on here.....order somewhere else."

"I cannot express enough how satisfied I am with the whole experience. From ordering online to delivery this company is the best that I've ever had to deal with. All other companies deliver by the curbside. Not Coleman's, they delivered (free I might add) into my house and set up the whole dining room. Even the delivery men had exceptional personalities. Very hospitable. The Ortanique dining room set is beautiful! Not one flaw. I will be ordering again that's for sure."

"Overall it wasn't easy to find a table set that would properly match our living room according to my wife's crazy strict standards. Once we found one in a local store we did some comparison shopping and went with whomever had the best price. I am happy with this purchase but next time I'm going to ask my wife to do it all herself!"

"Gary and I am very pleased with the service that we received. We saved over 400.00 and Colemans delivered to our home here in Waterbury in 2 weeks. Thank you very much.
Sue and Gary H.

"I had a horrible experience with Coleman Furniure. The desk arrived as promised but the delivery company did several thousands of damage to our hardwood floors. They did not want to take responsibiltiy for the damage but blamed it on the delivery company who in turn blamed it on the sub contactor they used as a driver. Needless to say, there was so much going back and forth along with unprofessionalism, I had to get my insurance company, who in turn is going after all parties involved to get this resolved. Go with a reputable company in your area rather than deal with this kind of nonsense."

"The local store had the dexpen collection we wanted however they said it would take around a month to get it. We went searching on the internet to see if someone could get it faster. These guys got it to our door for a much cheaper price, however it did still wind up taking a month to receive. I figured if it will be the same amount of time might as well save money online."

"We were missing the desk for our new home office and wanted to get something that matched the wood stain of our flooring. We found a nice option from Tema and we love the new trendy look it's been giving the office."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear from happy customers. Wishing you a wonderful evening!

Coleman Furniture Customer Support”

"My experience with Coleman Furniture has been a nightmare. I was excited to order a leather sectional from Coleman Furniture in June 2014 because I was saving money. Delivery time was about 3 weeks from placing the order so everything seemed to be going good. My sectional was delivered in the first part of July and that is when my horror story begins. Each and every piece of the sectional was damaged, mostly upholstery tears and rips but there was also a mechanical problem with one of the power reclining pieces. I immediately called Coleman Furniture and they advised me to refuse shipment. They also required that the furniture that was sent back to the moving company be repaired for me and not replaced with undamaged furniture. I was disappointed in this policy since I had ordered new, undamaged furniture but they assured me it would be like factory new. It took numerous calls, emails, and a lot of stress to get the furniture redeliveried to me 2 1/2 months later. They had assured me that the furniture was repaired and like new. That was not the case. Each piece that came off the delivery truck was still damaged, some with even more damage than before. The mechanical problem with the recliner was the same as before. I once again refused shipment. I am frustrated with this company because even after all these problems, they still refuse to refund my money. I am still without furniture and it is the end of September. This has been a horrible experience. Do not take any chances ordering from this company. It is not worth the any amount of savings. Coleman Furniture has been the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. BEWARE!!"

"We were excited to find the same Ashley furniture couches on www.colemanfurniture.com for about $200 less plus tax and delivery per couch. Total savings of about $600. After researching Coleman Furniture we decided to give it a try even though there were a fair # of negative experiences. Who wouldn't want to save money for the same product right? BIG MISTAKE on our part! Bottom line is if you don't mind waiting months to get your order and roll the dice on undamaged goods this is the company for you. Customer service acts like they "value you as a customer" but offer no restitution. BUYER BEWARE!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-23-2014

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“The customer received their delivery within 3 weeks of order. They has an issue with delivery and we have communicated many times updating the customer with the most up to date information. We were able to resolve the issues with a final delivery Sep 4th and we apologize that it had to take longer than anticipated. Our goal is to satisfy every customer until they are 100% satisfied. Please follow up with our customer support at 800-974-5255 to ensure that any outstanding issues - are resolved satisfactorily.

Thank you and have a great evening!”

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.