Stores > Coleman Furniture

Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
2016-12-13

So happy!

"I'll start by saying that I am one that always does homework before any purchase (some might refer to me as cheap, haha). I found Coleman Furniture online and the price for this Ashley piece was significantly lower than my local Ashley Homestore. I easily saved $1,000 by purchasing the set through Coleman. It arrived within 3 weeks. Ashley could've delivered in about 3 business day, but saving $1,000 was well worth waiting another 14 days! Will definitely recommend to friends!"

This review was modified by Kzellner on December 13 2016 12:46:28 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hi,

Your positive feedback is truly appreciated! The Coleman Furniture team is happy to have assisted you with buying new furniture at a reasonable price. We appreciate your business, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture.

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2016-12-08

Delivers as Promised

"I was a little nervous about ordering furniture online, sight unseen. Coleman includes the measurement of each piece and it's weight. The shipping is included in the price and they keep you informed of the various steps and progress. The furniture I have is stunning, better than the pictures. I've already sent my friends to the site!"

Rep reply posted Dec-09-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your purchase with us, and thank you for referring our service to others! The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have exceeded your expectations with our low prices, customer service and quality care. We hope you enjoy your new furniture!

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2016-12-07

Great shopping experience!

"We had no problem ordering online, and the online chat was helpful to make sure we were ordering the correct pieces for our room. I received regular emails updating me as to the status of our order & it was delivered about 2 weeks after order was placed. Yay! We love it & couldn't be happier! Coleman offered the same couch as others charging $100's more, so we really got a good deal!"

Rep reply posted Dec-09-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We're glad you benefited from our customer updates and fast delivery. We're honored to have a valued customer as you!

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2016-12-05

Great service experience

"I was hesitant to order furniture online, but I am glad that I did. Ordering through Coleman saved me a significant amount of money. They kept me updated of order statuses and there were no delivery delays. Delivery was made to my home, where they set up the furniture inside. Great experience, and I would definitely use Coleman again!"

2016-12-03

Big Rip Off for me

"I bought two double recliners from Coleman Furniture and a 5 year extended warranty. I waited almost 3 months because of a back order. Poor communication the entire time. After receiving them undamaged as far as I know one of the seat cushions began to fail. Coleman (as they describe a courtesy) sent the parts out and told me to make arrangements for the repair and they would reimburse me for the repair not the pick up or drop off. Since then the same love seat has the same issues plus more. I filed another claim which was ignored for over a month and then received a response that they will no longer honor the warranty or the 5 year extended warranty that I paid 100.00 for. They say it is normal wear and tear. Well if Lane Furniture built furniture to last only 6 months then I will no longer buy from Lane or Coleman Furniture. "

2016-11-26

In love with my loveseat

"My husband and I went through the dreadful process of store furniture shopping. When I got home I browsed Coleman furniture website and found the same exact loveseat for $125.00 less. I was nervous about buying furniture online BUT it was great. It took a little longer to deliver then my local furniture store, as they only deliver in my area 2 days a week and were booked for deliveries. They were actually earlier then expected on the day of delivery. The furniture was set up and looks beautiful we are very happy with our purchase. "

2016-11-20

How easy can this get - price, quality products, free shipping and set up in my home, it was so much more than I expected!

"I had never purchased furniture online before and was leary to say the least! I even used my most trusted credit card to back me up if I had a problem. My first purchase was a leather sofa and loveseat; the website was easy to use, ordering was simple, and I loved the furniture so I took the plunge. The furniture came before the promised delivery date, the delivery company called to make sure the scheduled delivery date was convenient, and they sent my furniture with two movers that unpacked it, set it in place, cleaned up the packing materials, and left in record time. The furniture is beautiful and I'm so pleased with it! The second order I placed was for an accent chest. Again, everything was as promised by Coleman only better - I used rewards dollars that I earned from my first purchase to discount the price even more - wohoo! Free shipping, delivery to my home, rewards dollars and a promise of taking care of any problems (which I haven't experienced), heck - I don't get that from a local furniture company! I will continue to shop Coleman's - why shop for furniture anywhere else!"

This review was modified by jackiecoffee on November 20 2016 09:44:14 AM

2016-11-17

Dream Furniture Buying experience

"We had been looking at bedroom sets for our sweet little girl who is eight. All of the sets were very expenxive. I finally decided to look on line to see if I could find better deals on the furniture that we like. Coleman furniture came up in my search, and had the exact furniture we saw in the chain sore's show room for a thousand dollars less. We were shocked, it had to be too good to be true. We decided to give Coleman's a try and had a truely exceptional furniture buying experience. The ordering process was easy and the furniture was delivered earlier than what was estimated when we purchased. The delivery men were great to work with and we love the bedroom set!"

This review was modified by Volalpha on November 17 2016 10:23:18 AM

2016-11-11

Do not order from Coleman

"I ordered a king bed Sept 15th. I waited more than 5 weeks before I received a call from the delivery company. When they called, they informed me that the manufacturer had sent two left rails. I had an additional wait time for the delivery of that part. Finally, on Nov 11th, my bed was delivered. The delivery company was terrific throughout the entire process. However, as they were setting up the bed, they discovered that the legs were missing. So, almost 2 months after I ordered a bed, I still do to have a usable product. I wanted to send the bed back by not receiving delivery and go buy a bed at a store by that point, but Coleman charges a 25% restocking fee. So despite the poor quality assurance and delays caused by Coleman and its manufacturing partners, they would not return the product without significant fees. The Coleman representatives are unwilling to understand the customer point of view and would not admit any failure on their part and said it's a problem with the manufacturer. The attitude is that it isn't their problem. You would be far better off to order from Overstock or Wayfair or Amazon. They have far better customer service and do not have fees that force you to accept the product despite major flaws and unacceptable waits caused by their lack of quality processes.

2016-11-07

Fast delivery in the South

"I was a little hesitant ordering furniture online but Coleman Furniture had what I was looking for at a better price than any local or online stores. I was very impressed at the quality and speedy delivery. Item was delivered within a week and was well packaged. Went together as expected and now I'm looking to add other pieces in the collection. "

2016-10-31

So glad I found Coleman Furniture!

"I found the most options and best prices on furniture for my new house on Coleman's Furniture's website. I was a little worried at first because I was unfamiliar with the company, but my pieces came in perfectly. Also, I like how the company kept me posted via email on the status of my order. I will definitely order from the company again. They were also very helpful and courteous when I called. "

2016-10-25

Fantastic

"Coleman furniture was extremely professional throughout the entire buying experience. I was a little nervous making such a big purchase on line and after it was all said and done I would do it again with Coleman furniture. Product came as stated and on time. I highly recommend them"

This review was modified by Mdalfonso on October 25 2016 03:49:57 PM

2016-10-24

Bargain!

"I stumbled across Coleman's website when I did a web search of "Braflin Nightstands" and their price for the nightstands was fantastic. My order was delivered before the estimated time frame and everything was packaged phenomenally. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. "

This review was modified by swtaz777 on October 24 2016 05:04:16 PM

2016-10-21

Ecellent Product and Service

"I have received many compliments on my power lift chair.
The chair looks like a regular recliner. Coleman had the best price for the product. I saved a couple hundred dollars, plus had friendly and free delivery. I will purchase from Coleman Furniture again!

This review was modified by TammyTurner on October 21 2016 04:03:09 AM

2016-10-10

Top Notch Customer Service

"From the time the sofa was ordered, I was kept in the loop with updates and information, where I was in the process. I have ordered many things over the years, and this has to one of the best experiences I have had. Hats off to upper management in providing, clear information without the typical confusion and unknown waiting from other merchants. "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.