Stores > Coleman Furniture

Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

2016-08-10

Wish I Had Found Coleman Sooner

"I honestly wish I had found out about Coleman Furniture sooner. My boyfriend and I have been looking at a few pieces from Ashley for months but didn't want to pay more than $2000 for only 3 pieces of furniture. I found the exact same thing from Ashley at Coleman and they delivered and put it together for me! The quality is great, I bought the extra warranty plan but doubt I'll have to use it. I had no problems whatsoever! "

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! Coleman Furniture is honored to have a valued customer as you. Please feel free to turn to us for any future furniture needs.

2016-08-09

Best prices, great costumer service!

"Usually when you see a deal that's too good to be true, it is! This is the exception!! I was hesitant, but after reading reviews I decided to give Coleman Furniture a shot. SO glad I did!! The living room furniture was available at a local store for almost twice as much...plus, I would have had to pay tax and extra for delivery. I really loved the set though so I ordered through Coleman. It took about 6 weeks for me to get, but they told me up front and kept me updated along the way. I'm currently saving up for a sectional for our basement and I will be buying it from Coleman Furniture!! Highly recommend! "

This review was modified by JenLa on August 09 2016 09:17:51 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-12-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your detailed feedback is truly appreciated! We are honored to have a valued customer as you, and we look forward to fulfilling your future purchase with us.

2016-08-08

Impressed

"The company was so easy to deal with. We love the sofa and the quality. The delivery guys were incredible. They gave white glove delivery a new meaning. One of the legs was damaged and we had a new set within a couple of days. Very impressive! I would definitely purchase from this company again. "

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the 5 star rating! We apologize for the initial issue with your purchase, and we're glad to have promptly solved it. The team here at Coleman Furniture appreciates your positive feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

2016-08-04

Great and quick service !!

"I was very pleased with my order from Coleman Furniture for my bedroom nightstand. I received my nightstand the same week I ordered it. I was very surprised how quickly the order arrived and the condition was immaculate. It was exactly what I ordered and better than expected. I will definitely order from Coleman Furniture again."

This review was modified by tony420 on August 04 2016 08:53:19 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-10-2016

“Hello,

Your feedback is much appreciated! We are glad to have exceeded your expectations with our quick delivery, and we hope you enjoy your new nightstand.

2016-08-04

Excellent service! Satisfied Virginia customer!

"Normally I would not buy furniture sight unseen/unsat, but our beach house had the Maier Charcoal Sectional couch and we fell in love with it. We had been thinking about a getting a new couch, so I started looking for it as soon as we got home. I worried about ordering large furniture online, but I should not have. Coleman's price was the best around (they had an excellent July 4th sale!), the service/communication was excellent (I received multiple status emails and phone calls to confirm delivery date/time), and the free delivery was easy and professional (the deliverymen were careful and courteous). Thank you! I have no complaints and would order from Coleman again."

This review was modified by Valjean24601 on August 04 2016 07:00:23 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-08-2016

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for shopping at Coleman Furniture, and thank you for the kind words! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations, and we hope you enjoy your new living room furniture. Again, your feedback is very much valued!

2016-08-01

Dishonest & deceptive scam

"Ordered sofa set and a coffee table on colemanfurniture.com on July 5th. After 3 weeks, I was called for delivery and delivery guys arrived. The moment they arrived, they had a phone in their hand and asks me to sign a waiver . I was asked to sign a waiver on his phone even before delivery was attempted or even before I received my delivery. When I ask them what this is for and why, their reply was by signing the waiver, you accept whatever the condition of the sofas are and that they are not liable for any damages. This sounded like a huge red flag to me and I told the delivery guys, I am not gonna sign anything until you deliver and I inspect my order first. They say it's company policy. I knew what they had for me was damaged or defective sofa and they wanted me to accept defective or damaged sofa. They reluctantly brought the coffee table and the love seat to my room but not the Sofa. They say because i didn't sign waiver. I asked them to try delivery first and I will later sign after I inspected the sofa. They then pretended & acted as if the sofa didn't fit my stairways and keeps telling me they have to leave. I told them if I am not receiving my sofa, i don't need loveseat and table and I asked them to take these back. They took the love seat back but didn't come back to take the coffee table. I complained to coleman furniture on phone but the rep on phone didn't care. I was issued partial refund of only about $600 of $1335 I paid for my order. They scammed me with 25% restocking fee even though I don't have my orders and $150 shipping fee even though there was no shipping fee on the order. I had king size bed, king size mattress and big wall entertainment centers delivered by other companies without trouble and other people in my condo building has that sofa set and I knew delivery wouldn't be a problem. Coleman manager via email later lies to me and says delivery didn't fit my stairways and therefore I am charged $700 fee. I am fighting to get my money back. Stay away from this shady company with pathetic customer service. NO business asks for waiver before delivery and Coleman furniture doing this proves this is a SCAM. The sofa easily fits stairways because someone above me has them delivered and I have other big furnitures delivered few days before this. They first didn't want to deliver my sofa because the sofa is already damaged or defective and when I insisted they deliver all my orders not just loveseat and coffee table, they than pretended and acted as if the sofa don't fit stairways and laughing and one of them taking pic of how it doesn't fit. "

This review was modified by sherap2 on August 01 2016 08:59:24 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-01-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for reviewing your purchase with us. During the attempted delivery, the drivers asked to sign a waver of liability because they did not feel the sofa would fit and be safely delivered without causing possible damage to the furniture. The drivers proceeded to attempt delivery but sofa would not fit. There are pictures to verify that judging by the height and width, the sofa would not make the fit. In cases when the furniture gets refused upon delivery due to sizing, the customer is held responsible for the corresponding fees. We apologize your expectations were not met.

2016-07-25

Great Experience!!

"I ordered a headboard and footboard set from Coleman Furniture and it will definitely be the next place I go again when I need furniture.
They were in constant communication with me through email about the delivery status and it arrived in the time they said it would. Delivery and set up was a snap!

This review was modified by Kopi5020 on July 25 2016 08:27:16 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-01-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Hey, glad to hear all went well with your recent purchase with us. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we hope you enjoy your new bedroom furniture.

2016-07-18

So happy I found Coleman!

"I searched everywhere for the perfect entertainment center. I needed a statement piece for a very large wall. Coleman had exactly what I wanted. I saw it other places too. What sold me on Coleman was the delivery and set up included and the price was less than other sites. I had some questions and the customer service was speedy and friendly. Top notch company. I will use them again!"

This review was modified by Carym1 on July 18 2016 08:35:20 AM
Rep reply posted Jul-20-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated and valued! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture at a reasonable price, and we are happy to hear that your expectations completely were met. We look forward to serving you again!

2016-07-11

Best Experience with the entire process

"I ordered an entire bedroom set and some optional pieces. The entire process was excellent, from the first day I talked with them to the delivery. Everyone was very helpful and the delivery guys were the best. I would recommend ordering from Coleman Furniture. I have recommended others to use Coleman Furniture. I had previously written a review also about this order."

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the great review! It is always a pleasure serving you, and we always look forward to exceeding your expectations. We are honored to have a valued customer as you!

2016-07-11

I love this store

"I got the tables that I wanted for half the price that I saw at Ashley Furniture, from here on out I will shop at Coleman furniture. The customer service is good and the shipping was fast, I couldn't believe it, I am very pleased."

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Easy, quick and affordable shopping is what we are here for. The Coleman Furniture team is glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we thank you for your feedback!

2016-07-08

Best price around

"After falling in love with the Magnussen Diamond Bedroom Set at my local furniture store with the best price; I took to the Internet to find it more affordable. Called half dozen furniture warehouses all to no avail, then found Colemans. No only did they offer no tax and free set up and delivery, they advertised a 10^ off manufacturers coupon for my set, saving me over $500 in total. The delivery guys were EARLY, so nice, and extremely
Accommodating, I would recommend Colemans to anyone furniture shopping !

This review was modified by Christinecag on July 08 2016 05:26:23 PM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback! The team here at Coleman Furniture is delighted that we were able to assist you with obtaining new furniture at an affordable price! We hope you enjoy your new bedroom set.

2016-07-08

"Online shopping experience was very easy. Coleman Furnire kept me informed as to the shipping date and gave me a tracking number to know when I could expect shipment. The furniture arrived in a timely manner. I would order again with confidence. "

This review was modified by JBN3326 on July 08 2016 11:38:28 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated and valued! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture at a reasonable price and in a timely manner. We hope you enjoy your new furniture, and we look forward to serving you again.

2016-06-28

Awesome Buying Experience

"I have now purchased twice from Coleman's Furniture - first experience was equally good, but am reviewing the second experience only here:

They are prompt with email confirmation & shipping notifications.

I got the best price, no tax & free shipping - the deal couldn't be beat!

I received an actual phone call from their shipping department to also confirm that my item was being prepared for shipment & they gave me an expected delivery date.

Loved the personal service - and on top of it, my item arrived early!

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will definitely buy from them again.

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback and 5 star rating! The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have met your expectations. We thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our service to other furniture shoppers.

2016-06-27

Great Company

"I purchased a bedroom suite late December 2015. I first found this set on Overstock, but at a price I couldn't afford. After some intense Google searching, I found it for THOUSANDS cheaper at Coleman. I love it!"

This review was modified by Juliafoster1 on June 27 2016 07:19:04 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your 5 star rating is much appreciated! The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have assisted you in buying new furniture at a reasonable price. We thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again.

2016-06-23

I was so nervous about buying online...

"We found the perfect Ashley sofa online with an awesome queen sleeper. It even had removable back cushions!
But the stores online wanted almost double as Coleman did. We bought the couch that day online.
I received a call from customer service within hours confirming and providing a timeline.
Then i received an call scheduling in HALF the estimated time for delivery.
The delivery team was amazing as well. So polite and set everything up perfect and even demonstrated how to best unfold and close.

This review was modified by ItsMeAmanda on June 23 2016 10:16:40 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-24-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your positive feedback is much appreciated and valued! Coleman Furniture ensures customers receive the quality service and furniture they deserve, and ensures customers are regularly updated about their purchase, as was in your case.

Again, we appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.