Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2016-12-29

Amazing!

"No words can describe the enjoyment when shopping with Coleman Furniture. Their ordering process was simple and easy, in addition to being the cheapest furniture retailers out their. The delivery team called me prior to delivery, setup the furniture, remove the packaging and gave me time to inspect the items. The overall process was amazing! All future furniture purchases will be through Coleman Furniture!!! Also, thank you Mendy for your awesome service!!! "

This review was modified by Chani-Levi on December 29 2016 03:12:35 PM

2016-12-22

Great prices, great communication & fast delivery

"Great prices, great communication & fast delivery! Very happy with couch and service! First time buying furniture online and with Coleman! Will use again"

This review was modified by Uraqt223 on December 22 2016 06:35:15 AM

2016-12-22

Coleman Rocks in the Free World

"I purchased a large entertainment center from Coleman Furniture and the entire transaction couldn't have been much smoother. Every rep that I spoke with at Coleman was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely do business with this company again.

They also use a first rate delivery company, Zenith. The delivery guys were extremely professional and courteous. They also came equipped with any tool they would need to make sure the set up would go well barring any serious damage. The white glove delivery was well worth every penny of the $150 I paid for it. When the delivery guys left, the unit was in place and there wasn't a scrap of packing material left. Kudos all around!

2016-12-21

Good Experience

"I was satisfied with the shopping experience through coleman furniture."

This review was modified by Vinod1977 on December 21 2016 02:13:58 PM

2016-12-20

Great Service

"We placed an order for two pieces of furniture and were not disappointed when it arrived. They delivered and set up the furniture very professionally and timely. Thank you"

This review was modified by resaint on December 20 2016 09:00:07 AM

2016-12-15

Love my furniture and Coleman Furniture!

"Originally, went to local furniture stores and fell in love with the Pallidum Metal Power reclining sofa and chair at Ashley's. Refusing to pay their ridiculous price, we walked out. But.....I could not stop thinking about the set, so I simply googled the brand and instantly found Coleman Furniture. After reading everything on their website, we decided to take a chance (even though it sounded too good to be true). We are so happy we did. The furniture was delivered yesterday and we could not be happier. Thank you Coleman Furniture, we were impressed by the whole process and will never order furniture with another company. "

This review was modified by TheresaStew on December 15 2016 04:45:57 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-20-2016

“Hi,

Easy, quick and affordable shopping is what we are here for. The Coleman Furniture team is glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we thank you for recommending our service to others!

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2016-12-13

Now we can cuddle

"The delivery was timely; the furniture is as described. A power reclining loveseat without a console in the middle. All cuddles help a 54 year marriage."

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hi,

Thanks for posting a review about your shopping experience with Coleman Furniture! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with your new loveseat. Enjoy cuddling :)

The Coleman Furniture team ”

2016-12-13

So happy!

"I'll start by saying that I am one that always does homework before any purchase (some might refer to me as cheap, haha). I found Coleman Furniture online and the price for this Ashley piece was significantly lower than my local Ashley Homestore. I easily saved $1,000 by purchasing the set through Coleman. It arrived within 3 weeks. Ashley could've delivered in about 3 business day, but saving $1,000 was well worth waiting another 14 days! Will definitely recommend to friends!"

This review was modified by Kzellner on December 13 2016 12:46:28 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hi,

Your positive feedback is truly appreciated! The Coleman Furniture team is happy to have assisted you with buying new furniture at a reasonable price. We appreciate your business, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture.

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2016-12-08

Delivers as Promised

"I was a little nervous about ordering furniture online, sight unseen. Coleman includes the measurement of each piece and it's weight. The shipping is included in the price and they keep you informed of the various steps and progress. The furniture I have is stunning, better than the pictures. I've already sent my friends to the site!"

Rep reply posted Dec-09-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your purchase with us, and thank you for referring our service to others! The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have exceeded your expectations with our low prices, customer service and quality care. We hope you enjoy your new furniture!

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2016-12-07

Great shopping experience!

"We had no problem ordering online, and the online chat was helpful to make sure we were ordering the correct pieces for our room. I received regular emails updating me as to the status of our order & it was delivered about 2 weeks after order was placed. Yay! We love it & couldn't be happier! Coleman offered the same couch as others charging $100's more, so we really got a good deal!"

Rep reply posted Dec-09-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We're glad you benefited from our customer updates and fast delivery. We're honored to have a valued customer as you!

The Coleman Furniture Team”

2016-12-05

Great service experience

"I was hesitant to order furniture online, but I am glad that I did. Ordering through Coleman saved me a significant amount of money. They kept me updated of order statuses and there were no delivery delays. Delivery was made to my home, where they set up the furniture inside. Great experience, and I would definitely use Coleman again!"

2016-12-03

Big Rip Off for me

"I bought two double recliners from Coleman Furniture and a 5 year extended warranty. I waited almost 3 months because of a back order. Poor communication the entire time. After receiving them undamaged as far as I know one of the seat cushions began to fail. Coleman (as they describe a courtesy) sent the parts out and told me to make arrangements for the repair and they would reimburse me for the repair not the pick up or drop off. Since then the same love seat has the same issues plus more. I filed another claim which was ignored for over a month and then received a response that they will no longer honor the warranty or the 5 year extended warranty that I paid 100.00 for. They say it is normal wear and tear. Well if Lane Furniture built furniture to last only 6 months then I will no longer buy from Lane or Coleman Furniture. "

2016-11-26

In love with my loveseat

"My husband and I went through the dreadful process of store furniture shopping. When I got home I browsed Coleman furniture website and found the same exact loveseat for $125.00 less. I was nervous about buying furniture online BUT it was great. It took a little longer to deliver then my local furniture store, as they only deliver in my area 2 days a week and were booked for deliveries. They were actually earlier then expected on the day of delivery. The furniture was set up and looks beautiful we are very happy with our purchase. "

2016-11-20

How easy can this get - price, quality products, free shipping and set up in my home, it was so much more than I expected!

"I had never purchased furniture online before and was leary to say the least! I even used my most trusted credit card to back me up if I had a problem. My first purchase was a leather sofa and loveseat; the website was easy to use, ordering was simple, and I loved the furniture so I took the plunge. The furniture came before the promised delivery date, the delivery company called to make sure the scheduled delivery date was convenient, and they sent my furniture with two movers that unpacked it, set it in place, cleaned up the packing materials, and left in record time. The furniture is beautiful and I'm so pleased with it! The second order I placed was for an accent chest. Again, everything was as promised by Coleman only better - I used rewards dollars that I earned from my first purchase to discount the price even more - wohoo! Free shipping, delivery to my home, rewards dollars and a promise of taking care of any problems (which I haven't experienced), heck - I don't get that from a local furniture company! I will continue to shop Coleman's - why shop for furniture anywhere else!"

This review was modified by jackiecoffee on November 20 2016 09:44:14 AM

2016-11-17

Dream Furniture Buying experience

"We had been looking at bedroom sets for our sweet little girl who is eight. All of the sets were very expenxive. I finally decided to look on line to see if I could find better deals on the furniture that we like. Coleman furniture came up in my search, and had the exact furniture we saw in the chain sore's show room for a thousand dollars less. We were shocked, it had to be too good to be true. We decided to give Coleman's a try and had a truely exceptional furniture buying experience. The ordering process was easy and the furniture was delivered earlier than what was estimated when we purchased. The delivery men were great to work with and we love the bedroom set!"

This review was modified by Volalpha on November 17 2016 10:23:18 AM

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.