• Coleman Furnitu

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10

2015-06-21

"WARNING - check Better Business Bureau before you order from this company. My biggest mistake for not doing more research about them before placing the order. They delivered to us an item opposite from what we ordered. They have the wrong photos in their website and will not let us return item unless we pay for shipping fee. They will not admit its their mistake even to the fact that they corrected the photos in their website with the right one. Please, save yourself from headaches & frustrations... "

2015-06-21

"Price was fair service was good. "

2015-06-19

"Our dining set arrived and after we received it, we realized we can easily have the leaf in the whole time and still fit in the room. We went ahead and ordered 2 more chairs and they are en route. The chairs and table are narrower than our old set without the leaf so it is nice we will have the extra seating for when we need it. "

2015-06-18

"The cocktails table has these cool stools that tuck under it. It's great for when we want to work on our puzzles (we are addicts) and we can sit on the ideal level."

2015-06-10

"The place to shop with great prices and delivery included. Caroline was very helpful as well"

2015-06-09

"I called 4 companies selling the same sofa - on a Sunday afternoon. 3 of them I got VM. Coleman answered - and I tried their customer care department too. But from a company who answers their phone. Point Made."

2015-06-03

"We purchased the storage bed but also called in because we weren't sure what it meant by slat roll required. Basically our old box spring wouldn't work on the bed and we needed a piece for it that would give it enough slats to support the mattress. It wasn't a huge deal as the box spring needed to be replaced and the cost is actually about the same with less hauling needed. "

2015-05-29

"We opted for durablend living room set instead of full leather being that we were shopping on a budget. I can tell the difference but it's still very comfortable. Delivery and setup was included which was very nice. It made the delivery process painless. "

2015-05-29

"I received an e-mail asking me how I was enjoying the purchase of the Porter Entertainment Wall Unit today but I still have not received it. I purchased the Wall Unit on March 28, 2015 and I still have not received my purchase as of May 29th, 2015. This item was originally scheduled for delivery on April 8th, but the shipping company found a manufacturer defect on the item, and delayed shipment on my purchase. This was fine as I wanted to make sure that the item was intact and functional when I received it. Delivery was rescheduled for May 19th, and the item was so damaged upon delivery that the shipper didn't even remove them item from the truck. The shipment was refused as per Coleman Furniture's Terms and Conditions and I have called and left several messages with Coleman Furniture to please give me a status update on when this will be rectified, but they have decided to leave this in the hands of the shipping company to handle. I don't think that this is fair as I paid Coleman Furniture directly, not the shipping company, and they should be the ones dealing with this customer service issue. Coleman Furniture has had my money for over 2 months and I have nothing to show for it. I have ordered from Coleman in the past, and luckily those items were not damaged during shipment, but this will be the last time that I order from Coleman Furniture unless they seriously revamp their customer service department and procedures."

2015-05-23

"The premier entertainment unit is absolutely stunning... even better in real life then the catalog (which is not always the case if you know what I mean). The finish is top tier and the woodwork is classy."

2015-05-23

"Ordered dresser/nightstand. Dresser came damaged ... 2nd one was worse than the first one .... 9 months later finally got new dresser ... but customer service is horrible. Will NEVER order from this company again. You can get same furniture from other online places for same price with great service. BEWARE!"

2015-05-20

"The storage bed I ordered does the job. However I had to throw away my old box spring and get a slat roll for the bed. The extra storage space is great... never realized how much wasted space I had under the bed. "

2015-05-20

"The sofa I had seen once in the store. To me it came down to price and overall I got it cheapest online."

2015-05-18

"The table is strong and not made of the cheapy wood that just falls apart after a couple of years. More expensive than ikea but you get what you pay for. "

2015-05-16

"Our company was in dire need of a new conference table and chairs as the old one had all the veneer peeling off the top and didn't look good. I was tasked with finding a new table and given a budget to do it with. Thankfully I shopped around and found coleman via google shopping. The table took a bit over 2 weeks to arrive but it looks good and I know I pleased management here. "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.