Stores > Coleman Furniture

Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-05-09

Met Expectations

"We bought a 3 piece set of leather furniture and 3 end tables from Colemanfurniture.com. The price was much better than our local store, and the free delivery was a bonus. The order was filled 2 weeks earlier than expected, and took about 3 weeks to receive. Waiting a few weeks for us wasn't a problem. We are so satisfied that we will consider ordering again for our upstairs living room. Overall we are happy............Thanks Coleman Furniture!"

Rep reply posted May-09-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the 5 star rating! We are glad that you benefited from our reasonable prices and quality service, and we look forward to fulfilling your next purchase with us.

2016-05-03

Great overall experience

"Purchased a Wesling console table from Coleman. I had never used the website before and it popped up doing my google search while researching for reviews on the table. With some skepticism I went to the website and was nice to be able to chat with someone about the product right away. I will say in this case I knew the exact table and model and had researched the prices at other places so it made it really easy to know if I was getting a good deal or not. The one thing I thought might be a problem was the time the person in the chat told me it could take to get the order (2-3 weeks), but for the discount I was getting I thought it was worth the wait. I ordered on a Sunday and received it that Wednesday, so it was definitely a good surprise. I know it can be hard shopping for furniture online, but if you do a little bit of research and know what you want, using Coleman is a no brainer. Will buy again from them for sure."

Rep reply posted May-05-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for sharing your shopping experience with us! We appreciate your feedback, and we are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture in a timely manner. Better yet, Coleman Furniture always covers shipping expenses!

Thanks again for the thumbs up; we hope you shop again with us!”

2016-04-26

Time saving masterpiece!!

"WOW!! I scoured the internet trying to find a night stand with long enough legs to clear some floor pipes that were in the room. When I landed upon Coleman Furnitures website, I saw a possibility and from the looks of the picture of the night stand by the bed.... I thought they might just work. So I ordered them, not knowing they were pre assembled. When they arrived and I opened the box... I received the surprise of my life.... pre assembled!!! Life just got as sweet as it could ever get because I hate assembling things. UGH!! The night stands (I ordered 2) are very high quality, packed extremely well, delivered quickly, ease of ordering was amazing, communication was great concerning my order. I will definitely do business with Coleman Furniture again. Thanks Coleman Furniture for an amazing experience!!! Your company rocks the universe!!"

This review was modified by Cynthia2921 on April 26 2016 08:26:56 AM

“Cynthia,

Thanks for the detailed feedback and thumbs-up!!! Enjoy your pre-assembled nightstand, and feel free to return to Coleman Furniture for future furniture purchases.”

2016-04-22

Awesome service!

"I recently purchased a dresser from Coleman furniture and it was great shopping experience. I received email updates along the way to be informed of the status of my order and shipment. I would recommend this company to anyone searching for furniture and a hassle free delivery. The dresser is a quality product."

This review was modified by KathrynElizabeth on April 22 2016 11:52:49 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We are glad you decided to order new furniture through Coleman Furniture, and we are glad to have exceeded your expectations. The team at Coleman Furniture would like to thank you for recommending our service to others!”

2016-04-20

Fabulous furniture

"The website was easy to navigate with clear large pictures.The prices were less than other websites. The furniture was delivered within weeks and the delivery service was great, even setting up the piece of furniture."

This review was modified by Salinanp on April 20 2016 01:12:49 PM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We are here to make ordering new furniture easy, convenient and affordable. That is why Coleman Furniture's prices include free delivery and in-home set up on the larger items. We hope you enjoy your new furniture!”

2016-04-20

North Shore Bench

"Although the original shipment arrived with several pieces damaged, Customer Support Representative Lori went overboard in working with us, ensuring we received the replacement pieces. Assembled, it is a very good looking bench."

This review was modified by packermark on April 20 2016 08:11:42 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback! We apologize that your order got damaged in transit, and we are glad to have corrected the situation. We appreciate your 5 star rating, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture!

Coleman Furniture Team”

2016-04-12

Happy!

"Delivery and setup was a must for my elderly parents so our choices were slimmed down between the few companies offering that service. Most were in the $100-$200 range however here we got it free. That was the deciding factore for us. "

This review was modified by sara.lee on April 12 2016 12:00:30 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-13-2016

“Hello Sara,

Making ordering easy and convenient for our customers is what we are here for. Better yet, Coleman Furniture covers all delivery costs! May your parents be well!

Thank you for your feedback!

2016-04-11

Great Product! Great Service! Slow Delivery!

"I purchased the Danette Dining Room from Coleman Furniture. I waited about two weeks for the product to be in stock before I ordered and then after I ordered it took four weeks for it to be delivered. Overall I am satisfied, but for me to give them 5 stars they need to speed up delivery. At first I wasn't sure about ordering furniture online, but I risked it and am quite satisfied with my dining room. I don't recommend this option for people who are not patient.

This review was modified by Effyyy on April 11 2016 12:42:24 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-13-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We are glad you decided to order new furniture through Coleman Furniture, and we are glad to have met your expectations. We apologize about the extended delivery time which often happens when an item is out of stock etc. In such cases, customers receive a call from our updates department with an updated ETA.

Coleman Computer Cabinet

"Great Price, quality construction, and the shipping company was excellent. There was a slight scent of the finishing stain, but that went away after a few days. Also the height of your computer cannot exceed 17 inches or it will not fit. "

This review was modified by maynardds on April 08 2016 06:36:14 PM

Great Experience!

"I found the perfect sofa at Coleman Furniture. The best part was the price was lower than anywhere else plus no sales tax and free delivery. I will definitely be a return customer."

This review was modified by arisafari09 on April 08 2016 12:47:18 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-11-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Coleman Furniture prides itself by offering the quality service our customer deserve - while maintaining reasonable prices which include free delivery. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Proficient and Professional

"Coleman's makes ordering furniture easy. They kept us informed throughout the entire process through email and courtesy calls. They were pleasant and prompt at answering any questions we had. Even with one of our pieces not passing inspection for the delivery process, we still received our order within the time frame they provided. The delivery company they teamed up with was proficient and professional. We definitely will order from Coleman's again! Thanks for great customer service! "

This review was modified by RayJoni07 on April 08 2016 09:07:12 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-11-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Making ordering easy for our customers is what we are here for. We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we appreciate your feedback!

2016-04-06

Great Chair, Great Communication

"This was my first time ordering furniture online, and I was a little nervous. Coleman Furniture did a great job communicating with me and set my expectations immediately by outlining every step of the process and the estimated time for each step as my chair was ordered from the manufacturer and eventually delivered to my home. The delivery company did a great job notifying me both the day before and the morning of delivery. There was no "we'll be there sometime between 8 and 5". Delivery guys were friendly and professional.

I would definitely order again from Coleman Furniture.

This review was modified by bradc314 on April 06 2016 08:34:57 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-08-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Our customers' satisfaction is our top priority. We are glad to have exceeded your expectations, and we hope to see you again for future furniture needs.

2016-03-30

A perfect match for a large blank wall

"We are "Fixer Upper" fans on HGTV, and on one of the shows Joanna Gaines had a large bookcase as a major decorative piece. It looked so right, that I felt it would be the perfect fit for a large blank living room wall in our home. I visited local furniture stores and found one I liked, but the price tag was $4,400, way over budget! So I decided to do an online search to see what the going rate was for such an item. Bumped into the Coleman online store, and found a very similar item called "Grand Manor 3pc Museum Bookcase" at a more reasonable price ($2,725). I have never bought furniture online, and thought "what if the item is flimsy, or not true to the picture?" I took a chance... Since the delivery was free, installation was free...I thought, if it does not match our expectations, we will send it back...The item arrived in sections, and the delivery installers started assembling the unit with care. Since they were having a bit of a difficulty, a quick phone call to Customer Service helped them solve the issue at hand. We are totally satisfied with the product, it makes a statement in the room, and fills that large blank wall perfectly. It is now filled with books, family photos and personal treasures. We highly recommend Coleman Furniture: great pricing, excellent service, item true to photos...Thank you!"

This review was modified by ArletteGerber on March 30 2016 09:57:21 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-04-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback! Customers shopping online are often surprised to see how much money they save by shopping with Coleman Furniture. Better yet, Coleman Furniture covers all delivery costs!

We thank you for recommending our service to others, and we hope to serve you again for your future furniture needs.

2016-03-29

Nice furniture, Excellent support!

"I bought some furniture from Coleman, they got delivered very on time. During the delivery, due to my house has a small landing between 1st and 2nd floor, the furniture got some small scratches unavoidably although the delivery guys have been very careful. The scratches are not obvious, I was hesitated whether need to report them. Then I just mentioned them on the delivery report. To my surprise, instead of just polishing/painting the scratches, Coleman furniture ordered pretty new furniture parts and send to me, then had technician come to change the scratched parts and install the new parts, the new parts make the furniture look pretty well, I believe must be much better than just polishing/painting the scratches..
Thanks Coleman furniture, especially Lori, she was tracking my case all the time, the service is excellent!

2016-03-28

Highly satisfied with the entire process, great prices

"Very satisfied with Coleman's communication, delivery, and setup. We had one nightstand that apparently got damaged on the way to the warehouse, so it added about a week or two to the delivery time...but Coleman was very good at keeping me up to date on the process through both email and phone. The furniture set ended up arriving in perfect condition, and was assembled at no cost...all at about a 40% discount over all of my local furniture stores for the same set...can't beat that! Extremely happy with the level of service and the furniture, will definitely be buying from here again."

This review was modified by noodlz on March 28 2016 07:13:17 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-30-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for your positive comments. The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us - all while saving money on your furniture! We hope to serve you again for your future furniture needs!

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.