Stores > Coleman Furniture

Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-12

Happy!

"Delivery and setup was a must for my elderly parents so our choices were slimmed down between the few companies offering that service. Most were in the $100-$200 range however here we got it free. That was the deciding factore for us. "

This review was modified by sara.lee on April 12 2016 12:00:30 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-13-2016

“Hello Sara,

Making ordering easy and convenient for our customers is what we are here for. Better yet, Coleman Furniture covers all delivery costs! May your parents be well!

Thank you for your feedback!

2016-04-11

Great Product! Great Service! Slow Delivery!

"I purchased the Danette Dining Room from Coleman Furniture. I waited about two weeks for the product to be in stock before I ordered and then after I ordered it took four weeks for it to be delivered. Overall I am satisfied, but for me to give them 5 stars they need to speed up delivery. At first I wasn't sure about ordering furniture online, but I risked it and am quite satisfied with my dining room. I don't recommend this option for people who are not patient.

This review was modified by Effyyy on April 11 2016 12:42:24 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-13-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We are glad you decided to order new furniture through Coleman Furniture, and we are glad to have met your expectations. We apologize about the extended delivery time which often happens when an item is out of stock etc. In such cases, customers receive a call from our updates department with an updated ETA.

Coleman Computer Cabinet

"Great Price, quality construction, and the shipping company was excellent. There was a slight scent of the finishing stain, but that went away after a few days. Also the height of your computer cannot exceed 17 inches or it will not fit. "

This review was modified by maynardds on April 08 2016 06:36:14 PM

Great Experience!

"I found the perfect sofa at Coleman Furniture. The best part was the price was lower than anywhere else plus no sales tax and free delivery. I will definitely be a return customer."

This review was modified by arisafari09 on April 08 2016 12:47:18 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-11-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Coleman Furniture prides itself by offering the quality service our customer deserve - while maintaining reasonable prices which include free delivery. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Proficient and Professional

"Coleman's makes ordering furniture easy. They kept us informed throughout the entire process through email and courtesy calls. They were pleasant and prompt at answering any questions we had. Even with one of our pieces not passing inspection for the delivery process, we still received our order within the time frame they provided. The delivery company they teamed up with was proficient and professional. We definitely will order from Coleman's again! Thanks for great customer service! "

This review was modified by RayJoni07 on April 08 2016 09:07:12 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-11-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Making ordering easy for our customers is what we are here for. We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we appreciate your feedback!

2016-04-06

Great Chair, Great Communication

"This was my first time ordering furniture online, and I was a little nervous. Coleman Furniture did a great job communicating with me and set my expectations immediately by outlining every step of the process and the estimated time for each step as my chair was ordered from the manufacturer and eventually delivered to my home. The delivery company did a great job notifying me both the day before and the morning of delivery. There was no "we'll be there sometime between 8 and 5". Delivery guys were friendly and professional.

I would definitely order again from Coleman Furniture.

This review was modified by bradc314 on April 06 2016 08:34:57 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-08-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Our customers' satisfaction is our top priority. We are glad to have exceeded your expectations, and we hope to see you again for future furniture needs.

2016-03-30

A perfect match for a large blank wall

"We are "Fixer Upper" fans on HGTV, and on one of the shows Joanna Gaines had a large bookcase as a major decorative piece. It looked so right, that I felt it would be the perfect fit for a large blank living room wall in our home. I visited local furniture stores and found one I liked, but the price tag was $4,400, way over budget! So I decided to do an online search to see what the going rate was for such an item. Bumped into the Coleman online store, and found a very similar item called "Grand Manor 3pc Museum Bookcase" at a more reasonable price ($2,725). I have never bought furniture online, and thought "what if the item is flimsy, or not true to the picture?" I took a chance... Since the delivery was free, installation was free...I thought, if it does not match our expectations, we will send it back...The item arrived in sections, and the delivery installers started assembling the unit with care. Since they were having a bit of a difficulty, a quick phone call to Customer Service helped them solve the issue at hand. We are totally satisfied with the product, it makes a statement in the room, and fills that large blank wall perfectly. It is now filled with books, family photos and personal treasures. We highly recommend Coleman Furniture: great pricing, excellent service, item true to photos...Thank you!"

This review was modified by ArletteGerber on March 30 2016 09:57:21 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-04-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for the positive feedback! Customers shopping online are often surprised to see how much money they save by shopping with Coleman Furniture. Better yet, Coleman Furniture covers all delivery costs!

We thank you for recommending our service to others, and we hope to serve you again for your future furniture needs.

2016-03-29

Nice furniture, Excellent support!

"I bought some furniture from Coleman, they got delivered very on time. During the delivery, due to my house has a small landing between 1st and 2nd floor, the furniture got some small scratches unavoidably although the delivery guys have been very careful. The scratches are not obvious, I was hesitated whether need to report them. Then I just mentioned them on the delivery report. To my surprise, instead of just polishing/painting the scratches, Coleman furniture ordered pretty new furniture parts and send to me, then had technician come to change the scratched parts and install the new parts, the new parts make the furniture look pretty well, I believe must be much better than just polishing/painting the scratches..
Thanks Coleman furniture, especially Lori, she was tracking my case all the time, the service is excellent!

2016-03-28

Highly satisfied with the entire process, great prices

"Very satisfied with Coleman's communication, delivery, and setup. We had one nightstand that apparently got damaged on the way to the warehouse, so it added about a week or two to the delivery time...but Coleman was very good at keeping me up to date on the process through both email and phone. The furniture set ended up arriving in perfect condition, and was assembled at no cost...all at about a 40% discount over all of my local furniture stores for the same set...can't beat that! Extremely happy with the level of service and the furniture, will definitely be buying from here again."

This review was modified by noodlz on March 28 2016 07:13:17 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-30-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for your positive comments. The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us - all while saving money on your furniture! We hope to serve you again for your future furniture needs!

2016-03-21

Perfect Console Table

"I was searching for months for the perfect console table for my hallway and I found it. I couldn't be happier. The colors are perfect and it goes so well with the Tuscany look of my home. Love all the storage space. And the pricing was the best i found online. Delivery was quick and easy. They unwrapped it took all the trash with them and carried it to the exact spot I wanted it to go. I will definitely be making more furniture purchases from Coleman in the future

This review was modified by johnsnz on March 21 2016 09:39:50 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-29-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for your positive feedback! Coleman Furniture is committed to creating an easy an enjoyable shopping experience for its customers, and we are glad to hear about your experience.

2016-03-21

Online Ordering as It Should Be

"As an Amazon lifer I live a point-and click life. See it. Like it. Click it and it shows up. But when it came to furniture my wife, a brick and mortar shopper, was skeptical. We browsed the Coleman site and picked out a bedroom set, Saveaha Queen Poster Storage Bed ID: ASL-B346-67-64S-50-98. We liked it, I chatted with the online chat rep and he confirmed that they did indeed have it in stock (I note that some previous reviewers had complained are about long shipping times and availability). We ordered it.

Right on time we received a phone call from the delivery company scheduling our delivery. The "White Glove" delivery service could not have been better. Our furniture arrived padded. The delivery guys were quick, polite and skilled at our furniture delivery and set up. They even shuffled one of our old mattresses from one bedroom to the new bed.

I should point out that "Free Curbside Delivery" from other online retailers really means that the furniture will show up on the back of a tractor trailer on a pallet. Curbside usually means 5 feet off the ground. Be sure to ask when ordering from other online dealers. Coleman's in house delivery with assembly was a real plus for us.

We had a bit of serendipity occur as we had ordered two nightstands but one was damaged in shipment. Coleman notified us and was in the process of scheduling delivery of the second nightstand when we discovered that I had mis-measured and only one would fit in our bedroom. Coleman happily agreed to give us full store-credit for the price of the damaged piece.

So the real online Coleman experience is similar to Amazon. See it, like it, click it.... wait a couple of weeks while it ships - it will not be there overnight, then have it and be happy.

This was a great experience.

This review was modified by bwrightattaro on March 21 2016 12:06:03 PM

2016-03-18

5 Star Experience

"I generally don't write reviews; but, after I placed my order with Coleman Furniture I started reading customers reviews and got very nervous. Several of the reviews seemed to be very negative. I was saving sooo much money that I thought I'd take a chance. So glad I did! When we placed the order, we were told upfront it would take approximately 4 to 6 weeks before delivery which was okay with us. Coleman Furniture contacted us to let us know that our living room set had been sent to the delivery company and the delivery company would be contacting us to schedule delivery. The delivery company called and scheduled delivery four days in advance. We were then contacted by the delivery company approximately 30 minutes prior to delivery. The delivery men that showed up were very nice and courteous. They took extreme care unpacking and bringing our furniture in. The legs to our chase were missing and he took pictures and contacted Coleman Furniture while he was there. He removed all packing materials. Coleman Furniture call us right back and apologized about the legs and will be shipping them out. The North Shore leather living set is beautiful and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend them and will be placing another order. Seriously...my living room set was delivered on Friday and we received the missing legs the following Monday. So impressed with their customer service. Once again I highly recommend buying from them. I'm a very satisfied customer! "

This review was modified by R.little on March 21 2016 04:28:22 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-29-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We truly appreciate your detailed feedback! We are glad you like your new living room furniture, and we apologize for any inconvenience with the legs. Since our humble beginning in 1999, Coleman has committed to resolving any issue that may arise, and we are glad to have done so in your case as well.

Again, thank you for your review!

2016-03-16

Simple, Affordable, Dependable

"Bottom Line: researching, ordering, and delivery of furniture from Coleman was largely simple, affordable, and dependable; however, delivery issues may be a problem.

Researching: Coleman's website is simple to navigate whether you know exactly what you are looking for or if you just need some ideas of what is available.

Ordering: Simple and secure via their website.

Price: Coleman's was the second best price of 25 companies and within $10 of the best price. That was a huge consideration.

Rating: The second most important discriminator was the Google Rating: 3.5-star vice 2.5-stars for the lowest price competitor. Normally we would not purchase from a company with less than a 4-star rating, but after an on-line chat with Coleman customer service, we decided to purchase one item to test out this company. Having less than 4-star rating may impact our decision in the future though.

Customer Service: We were concerned about the written Coleman exchange policy requiring the customer to pay a restocking fee and the return costs. That policy seems appropriate for a simple return, but not for a product that you want to exchange because it is damaged in some way. After chatting with customer service online though, I was satisfied that Coleman would bear the cost of the exchange. This chat was critical in our choice to use Coleman.

Delivery. This was the most unsatisfactory part of our purchase. The product, which comes in a sizable box, was placed in front of our garage doors -- fully in the open and open to the elements. Normally we would expect it to be placed within our covered portico at our front door where it is less visible to the public and protected from the elements. The second problem was the box was badly damaged with several punctures, one a least six inches in diameter. It looked as if it had been mauled. I assume that is why the UPS (?) delivery agent did not bring it to the front door or ring our door bell. He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Luckily enough, none of the punctures hit critical portions of the table inside and the product was undamaged. However, we would be very concerned about the delivery of larger or more fragile furniture such as a whole living room set. Although I am fairly confident Coleman would have rectified the problem, it does give us some pause for future purchases.

This review was modified by gundlachd on March 16 2016 11:54:23 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback! We are glad you benefited from our customer service and reasonable prices, but we are disappointed to hear about the delivery service. Generally, our large sets are delivered and setup in the customer's home which which allows the customer to inspect the furniture from any damages. In your case, however, the furniture was delivered via UPS or FedEx.

For further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our customer service department at 800-974-5255.

Thank you!

2016-03-15

nice price

"display was good, price was right, quick and easy"

This review was modified by pisano2 on March 15 2016 08:00:39 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! Coleman Furniture is committed to creating an easy shopping experience for its customers, and we are glad you hear about your experience.”

2016-03-11

Great Piece of Furniture, Compliments Both New and Old...

"This new "reclaimed" media console is gorgeous. It has 1950's lines of design and is beautifully put together.
The top of the cabinet is smooth and accommodates up to a 60" (or more) TV.
The finish has splotches of light turquoise and a faded yellow and with the solid wood construction it is in a word- Stunning!
I had a 20-year old media console made with pressed cherry overlay that was very classic with glass doors. But, it was time to change and this fit beautifully into my 100-year old home.
It has two open-backed shelves perfect for my whole-house amplifier and my DVD player. In addition there are two large cabinets with doors and two large storage drawers... Just so I have some place to put stuff when I "clean up" for company.

This review was modified by ck.pgh on March 11 2016 09:45:33 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for reviewing your purchase with us! We are glad that the new media console is working for you, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.