Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-04-11

Fly by night operation.

"Ordered furniture on 3/6/17 and the sales person said that it will be delivered in 3 to 4 weeks. Took the money from my charge card company on 3/7/17. Today is 4/11/17 and not only I have not received the furniture, they won't even give me a estimated date of delivery. Support staff on phone is very rude and keep changing the rules on the fly. When I tried to cancel my order I was told I will have to pay 15% restocking fee. Restocking fee for something that was not delivered. When I questioned the restocking fee I was told that the furniture came damaged from the manufacture hence the restocking fee. Why am I responsible if you deal with bad manufactures. I wonder how bad is the furniture quality is if the dealer is this bad. FOR ALL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS - STAY AWAY FROM COLEMAN AND RENEGADE FURNITURE GROUP. "

Rep reply posted Apr-13-2017

“Hello Neeru,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. In an effort to make the full details available to our prospective customers, I'd like to share the full situation.

A few days ago the delivery team informed us that part of the order got damaged in transit. We quickly ordered replacement from the manufacturer which arrived today at the delivery team. Once the order is inspected and deemed damage free, the delivery team will reach out to schedule delivery.

The team here at Coleman Furniture goes out of its way to ensure our customers receive the quality furniture they paid for. We overwhelmingly appreciate your patience as we get this resolved”

2017-04-07

Great Company and Customer Service

"They want you business!
My wife and I have been building for 2 years. The project has not gone well and our completion date keeps getting moved. We were told that our home would be done in Feb 2017 (the 5th change) and we wanted to take advantage of their black Friday deals. Called customer service and they agreed to hold product until February and give us the deal. Feb 2017 arrived and move it date changed again. We forgot to call. Product sent to shipping company. Coleman worked with shipping company to give us more time. Long story short, we had the furniture delivered at the end of March. Home still not done, but Coleman worked with us. Fantastic Company and Customer Service!!!

2017-04-04

Great Price, Easy Delivery

"Bottom line we had a positive experience with Coleman Furniture and would do business with them again. We were checking prices on the sleeper sofa that we wanted to purchase and came across Coleman Furniture. It was the best combined price (sofa, shipping and warranty). Although there were some negative reviews, we decided to take a chance. We have an old home and the interior doors are 29", less than the minimum required width for delivery. We removed the entire door and door frame the day before delivery and made sure there was a clear path. Colemans and the delivery company were very professional and kept us informed. The arrived early and there were no problems. Colemans seems to have a good system."

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for recommending us to others! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture at a reasonable price which included free white glove service. We hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-04-03

Excellent service, a great online shopping experience

"the item I ordered the Berkshire Rustic Brown Reclining Sofa with Center Console, better than expected.
The rustic brown color looks even better than pictured, a beautiful darker brown.
They delivered directly into my living room and place it where we wanted it. Wife could not be happier.

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2017

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Coleman Furniture for your home needs, and thank you for taking the time to write a review! Coleman aims to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience, and we are happy to have met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

2017-03-28

They do not stand by products!

"I purchased multiple items from this company for the first time due to pricing and free shipping only to find that multiple items came with flaws and I am still waiting almost 2 months from original order for resolution and some of the items they are claiming are natural manufacturer defects which is not true as I have other items from the same furniture line. They take forever to get back to you and still no resolution! I was going to purchase other items to complete set but will go with another known company now."

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your items were ordered new directly from the manufacturer, undamaged, and where delivered to you. Your photos were reviewed with the manufacturer specialists which then informed us that your items have the natural characteristics and distressed look designed for the items.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we hope to fully meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact our customer care department at 800-974-5255 ext 2 for any further assistance.

2017-03-27

Awesome Service!!!

"Deliver was quick, contract was clear and awesome service.

Thank you!!!

Rep reply posted Mar-30-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Hey, glad to hear all went well with your recent purchase with us. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture.

2017-03-22

Great company

"Great company to work with."

Rep reply posted Mar-24-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us. ”

2017-03-17

Started skeptical but ended satisfied!

"I admit, I was skeptical before ordering from Coleman based on some of the reviews I had read. I was very interested in a particular office set so called Coleman upfront to get some specifics. The representative I had the pleasure of working with not only answered my questions but reached out to the manufacturer to get me the correct answers on the office set. She followed up with me numerous times to ensure all my questions were answered and to provide updates as well, assisted me in locating coupons for additional discount. Impressive! In the end, the office set was delivered on time and in excellent condition. The delivery company far exceeded my standards as well -- timely, friendly, neat, careful and respectful. I may have gotten lucky with my experience but I am definitely a satisfied customer!!"

“Hi.

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We take pride in catering to our customer's needs the best way we can, and we hope you enjoy your new office furniture. If you need any additional furniture, please reach out to us.

2017-03-17

Great experience!

"Was nervous making such a large purchase online, but I must say it turned out to be a great experience. Great communication from Coleman, and I had my new furniture in 2 weeks! Delivery was very good and everything arrived in perfect condition! I love my new dining set!"

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have assisted you in purchasing new dining room furniture at a reasonable price. We appreciate your positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-03-15

Great prices and customer service

"Bought two end tables from Coleman. They are high-quality, brand-name merchandise, and Coleman offered the lowest price I could find -- including from the manufacturer. The customer service was excellent. They kept me updated on the status of my order and when one of the pieces was lost in shipping, they replaced it promptly and also kept me updated on the status.

The items shipped promptly, were delivered in excellent condition and on the date promised.

Will buy from them again.

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the thumbs up! We are glad you benefited from our customer service and low pricing. We appreciate your review, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-03-06

Leather Comfort Style

"Delivery took longer than expected but the process of receiving updates and dealing with the staff were great. Product exceeded expectations and delivery was fast and no issues. Very pleased. "

Rep reply posted Mar-09-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for recommending us to others! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture with free white glove service. We hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-02-27

Happy camper

"First of all, I have never ordered furniture online before and was skeptical. Customer service was very good at Coleman Furniture. I was a little worried about delivery times since I work but I contacted customer service and they got right back to me and put my mind at ease. They were very good about updating me on shipping etc. I not only got the dresser on sale but received white glove service and you can't beat that. The company that delivered my dresser was very good also. They delivered the dresser without a hitch and were very pleasant guys. I would not hesitate to buy from Coleman Furniture again and would also use the delivery service if need be. By the way, the dresser is beautiful. Couldn't be happier with my purchase."

Rep reply posted Mar-01-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“The Coleman Furniture Team is glad you enjoyed our pricing, product quality and customer service. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

The Coleman Furniture Team ”

2017-02-27

RIP OFF!!!

"This company wouldn't stand behind the warranty on new furniture. I have since read the reviews on this company and I wish I had done so Before purchase. We had a new sofa and loveseat delivered to our home from this company. We were so excited about our new Ashley furniture. After receiving we discovered that one side of the loveseat sat lower and rolled in. We contacted COLEMAN Furniture and they treated us completely rude. We wanted a new loveseat to replace it but they would only allow to have it repaired. A NEW LOVESEAT!!? You have got to be kidding. I was informed via email they had ordered a new inner cushion and would allow me 100.00 to get it fixed. I did try to find someone because I was so fed up with the customer service who wouldn't budge. Lowest estimate was 250.00 if we delivered it to the repair shop. We are older and unable to do this. So BUYER BEWARE!! This company is a rip off. I now have an 1100.00 piece of junk. Probably will pursue through legal channels just on principle. "

Rep reply posted Mar-01-2017

“Hi

At Coleman Furniture, we take great care to ensure that our customers receive their furniture as they expect it - undamaged and in a timely manner. On the rare occasion when damages occur, we take swift action to make sure that these issues are dealt with. Please verify your order number or contact our customer support staff for further assistance.

Thank you!

Coleman Furniture Team”

2017-02-23

Great online shopping experience!

"Super communication from placing the order through the few steps of shipping. Will be back!"

2017-02-22

Two and a half weeks to heaven

"We purchased a Entertainment Center from Coleman with hesitation on purchasing something so large sight unseen.
Our apprehension appeared to be unwarranted. The PriceWaiter system was efficient and Coleman Furniture honored an extremely fantastic price.
In total from date of purchase to receipt of the center was two and a half weeks and it's a great solid piece of furniture.
We will definitely be using Coleman again for other items throughout our house

Rep reply posted Feb-23-2017

“Hello,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to have helped you obtain new furniture at a reasonable price which included free in-home setup. We hope you enjoy your new entertainment center.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.