• Coleman Furnitu

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10

"Ordered the Darcy living room set and Tripton dinning room set. Delivery was right on time and furniture arrived in flawless condition! The wife and I are extremely pleased with the service! "

"Extremely dissatisfied! Entire order was a disaster. I ordered the sectional 6 weeks before my wedding. Was told it would be in within 4 weeks- but the ottomans would take longer -so no guarantee they would make it. Therefore. I orderd them seperate. Low and behold a few days after I placed the order- I got an email that the ottomans were ready for shipping. They were sent UPS and left in my driveway- no call ahead. At the end of 4 weeks I called to check stauts of sectional- not yet shipped from manufacturer, so it would not make it in time for my wedding. I cancelled the sectional at that point and bought a couch locally so I could have in time for my wedding. When attempting to return the ottomans (which were still boxed and sitting in my garage) I was told it was too late- apparently they have a 5 day return window. I waited for over a week for a supervisor to get back to me so that I could escalate my dissatisfaction with the entire process- and again was told I could not return the ottomans- even though it was their mistake. NOT COSTOMER SERVICE focused at all! I have 2 ottoman's that don't match my new couch still sitting in their cartons. Certainly nothing I wanted to deal with just days before my wedding. It has been a terrible experience."

"The dining set has a very handy extension leaf that can give me that extra seating I pretty much only on Thanksgiving. This way everyone can sit around comfortably on the same table without the need of a folding table."

"Quotes we adjusted a few times but we winded up placing our order using the link sent to us and once they had adjusted the order to the items we wanted the rest of the ordering was simple. Not much to remark on delivery as it wasn't a large order. The delivery guys took about 10 mins total to set up the 2 pieces of the table set."

"We had a flooded basement and insurance covered us for a new sofa set. Coleman worked with them and us to coordinate payment and the reps were helpful."

"I really am enjoying the new rocker recliner. It is not massive, but neither am I. Even though it has a small footprint, it is plenty comfy and I am happy with the purchase. "

"The office desk has a handy drop front drawer. If you appreciate a nice wood then you would appreciate the mahogany and how nice the grain and finish is. It's a good solid option at a reasonable price. "

"How lovely the accent chair looks in our new nursery. It is a classy piece and the finish on the frame goes beautifully with the crib."

"Coleman Furniture has been very helpful in the process of ordering and returning furniture online. Jonathon in customer service has done an excellent job with his assistance. I placed the order online and didn't realize I had ordered the sectional backwards mixing up the right and left pieces. The couch was beautiful and just as ordered. Jonathon has helped us through the process of returning the wrong pieces and placing the order correctly. We highly recommend Coleman Furniture. "

"We got 3 tables from the table set but I'm glad we didn't need to buy the sofa table as it really would not be put to use. We went with a single coffee table and 2 end tables. It looks and feels to our liking. "

"I have contacted its customer service five times since I placed order on May 2nd, but they have just changed people who have been dealing with my issue (Jonathan Singh-> Shatima -> Lori) and keeping on saying that it will be delivered so far. But I do not think my issue has been dealt fairly and do not want you hold my money of $1,200 any more. I am exhausted to call them, wait for their response. So I once requested to cancel my order and a full refund my money; their (Jonathan) answer was 20-25% of restocking fee. Be aware this company! they do not send what you order and just keep your money.
========
I am just updating this review, because the manager, Lori, contacted me right after I had uploaded above review and refunded full price. So it's finally just ok.

"I typically do not write reviews but my experience with this company is something that needs to be shared. The local delivery companies that Coleman contracts with are questionable at best. The shipment of my order was actually quicker than expected, which was nice. However, the delivery company decided it would be a good idea to take everything out of the packaging before bringing it in the house. While working on assembling a piece of the furniture, a storm came and completely drenched the furniture that was still sitting outside. I contacted Coleman and they advised documenting everything and refusing delivery. Once I told the delivery men this, they were annoyed and upon removing the furniture from my home, they scratched and dented my front door.
If Coleman had handled this situation the way any reputable company would, which is order a replacement sofa, this review would never have been posted. However, they did not handle this in any reputable way. They decided, after numerous phone calls, to try and send the water-damaged sofa back to me because they said the delivery manager said the couch was fine. Really?!! When I push down on a cushion and water comes out of it, it is no longer fine! The fact that this company thinks it is okay to treat customers like this is ridiculous. Now I am in the process of trying to get a refund without paying their ridiculous restocking fee. Like I said, I would not have cancelled my order if they would have kept up their end of the bargain and ordered a replacement. Now I cannot trust them to do that and have requested a full refund. Do NOT order from this company!!

"WARNING - check Better Business Bureau before you order from this company. My biggest mistake for not doing more research about them before placing the order. They delivered to us an item opposite from what we ordered. They have the wrong photos in their website and will not let us return item unless we pay for shipping fee. They will not admit its their mistake even to the fact that they corrected the photos in their website with the right one. Please, save yourself from headaches & frustrations... "

"Price was fair service was good. "

"Our dining set arrived and after we received it, we realized we can easily have the leaf in the whole time and still fit in the room. We went ahead and ordered 2 more chairs and they are en route. The chairs and table are narrower than our old set without the leaf so it is nice we will have the extra seating for when we need it. "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.