Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10

Great couch. Great service.

"Our leather sectional couch is exactly what we wanted. I originally saw our couch on a different company's website but then found it cheaper at Coleman Furniture. We were nervous because we couldn't find the couch on display anywhere to see in person but based on the color and style in the pictures (and the reasons price for a leather match sectional) we knew it was what we had been looking for. Once we received the couch it not only looked exactly like we pictured, but it was comfortable. The Quarry color leather is a nice neutral color, a brownish gray. Each seat is so comfortable, soft, not firm seating. You can easily fall asleep in the recliners.
Coleman Furniture contacted me via phone to explain the rest of the shipping process and kept in communication via email along the way to let me know when my order left the manufacturer, then arrived at the local delivery company. The local delivery company called to set up delivery. The couch was in great condition when we received it. The whole process took less than 3 weeks from online order to arrival.

Elegant Products

"My husband and I have been ordering from Coleman for the past year. We were referred by a friend to check them out when we were moving and wanted "grown up " furniture. We get so many compliments on the furniture, and really, cannot beat the price! Our couch we got is so much cheaper than the same thing in a retail store, plus free shipping on large orders and great set up service. We will continue to use them as long as they are around! "

This review was modified by ReneeCruz on September 08 2016 08:21:38 AM

Very happy with my purchase

"I recently bought an upholstered bed from Coleman. The whole process was easy and satisfying. The delivery was fast and professional. The bed looks even better than the picture. It's very elegant and high end looking. I'm very happy with my purchase.

This review was modified by jn126 on September 06 2016 10:04:11 PM

great prices

"We purchased a dinner table from Coleman furniture. The exact table was advertised on other online furniture store for double the price. We are happy with our product. "

This review was modified by Fmakdsi on September 01 2016 08:50:40 PM

"I've purchased furniture online in the past but this was an experience I won't easily forget. The price was much cheaper than any other site I visited. I also used my Pay Pal account to purchase my new bed and receive 6 months no interest. I was also notified via email every step of the way and the delivery guys were great!!"

Great Experience!

"Wonderful experience from the time I ordered until the delivery. Enjoying the sofa with family and now the dog has a place to join us. Coleman Furniture sent emails often as the furniture moved closer to delivery time, it was an enjoyable process. A1 service."

This review was modified by Happy-C on September 01 2016 02:27:16 PM

"We purchased a dining set and had a great experience with Volemans. Our furniture arrived in perfect condition and the guys were great. "

This review was modified by Girlsinjax on September 02 2016 05:59:47 AM

King Recliner

" My recliner is absolutely beautiful. It took them less then three weeks to deliver it to me, and the delivery men were very polite and professional. They even removed my old recliner and moved it into the front room for me. All calls to their sales agents were very professional as well. I will definitely purchase from them again. "

This review was modified by Kat978254 on September 02 2016 07:33:17 AM

Didn't honor their advertised price, shady business practices.

"I've been looking at a particular secretary desk for a while, but it is pretty expensive. This past week it went on sale for about 15%-25% off from a couple different online retailers, including Coleman Furniture. I ended up choosing Coleman because of their positive reviews.

5 days after I placed the order I got a phone call from a company rep who told me they were going to change me an additional $100 for the item. She told me that they "can not legally sell it for that price" (referring to the sale price).

The rep telling me they "legally" could not sell me the item makes it sound like I had done something wrong. I didn't do anything unusual, no promotional codes, no discount codes, no coupons or groupons or livingsocial deals, no 3rd party websites. They advertised a sale and free shipping right on colemanfurniture.com, I thought it sounded good, so I clicked order. This wasn't even an international order, I live in the same state as their home office!

When I said I wasn't willing to pay the extra $100, the rep told me my order would be cancelled. Unfortunately because it took 5 days for them to let me know, the sale at the other retailer had expired as well, so now I will need to wait and hope that the item is discounted somewhere again.

This situation is the definition of a bait-and-switch. The retailer advertises a baiting price for an order, and once you are invested in the purchase (either by traveling to the store, or placing your online order) they switch the price out to something just a hair higher (or switch the item to something just a hair lower quality). The hope is that the higher price or lower quality item is just close enough that it isn't worth the hassle of cancelling the order and starting fresh.

I'm very disappointed with Coleman Furniture. I was excited about this desk and had even rearranged the room where it was going so that I'd be ready for delivery. I'm also very put out by their telling me they could not legally sell me the desk, as though I had committed some kind of crime in ordering it. Very poor experience all around.

Excellent customer service

"I had worked with a previous company had a horrible experience, I found the same stools with Coleman so ordered them from Coleman, they took great care of me, I highly recommend this company, I will use them again. "

High Quality Furniture at Affordable Prices

"I recently purchased an Axiom Walnut Chair and Half, Ottoman with matching coffee table and end table. The online experience was excellent and my communications with Coleman were great. I received notifications every step of the way from completion of purchase to final delivery and inspection. The experience met or exceeded my expectations and I have already recommended Coleman to friends and family. "

This review was modified by Texican55 on August 22 2016 08:16:48 AM

Great Online Experience

"Found this site by accident when looking for a sofa set. We found a set that looked nice in the picture and took a chance and bought it. It was a great price we couldn't pass up. They said it would take 6 weeks for delivery. Instead, they came in 4 weeks! The delivery guys were very nice and did a great job setting our sofas up. Also, the sofas were beautiful! We could not have picked a better set here. I am so glad we found this company! We are now saving up for an entertainment center and a new bedroom set. Thanks Coleman!"

This review was modified by allicat4848 on August 16 2016 06:43:32 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

Thank you for shopping at Coleman Furniture, and thank you for taking the time to write a review! Coleman Furniture aims to provide each customer with the quality service they deserve. We are happy to have met your expectations, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Wish I Had Found Coleman Sooner

"I honestly wish I had found out about Coleman Furniture sooner. My boyfriend and I have been looking at a few pieces from Ashley for months but didn't want to pay more than $2000 for only 3 pieces of furniture. I found the exact same thing from Ashley at Coleman and they delivered and put it together for me! The quality is great, I bought the extra warranty plan but doubt I'll have to use it. I had no problems whatsoever! "

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! Coleman Furniture is honored to have a valued customer as you. Please feel free to turn to us for any future furniture needs.

The Coleman Furniture Team”

Best prices, great costumer service!

"Usually when you see a deal that's too good to be true, it is! This is the exception!! I was hesitant, but after reading reviews I decided to give Coleman Furniture a shot. SO glad I did!! The living room furniture was available at a local store for almost twice as much...plus, I would have had to pay tax and extra for delivery. I really loved the set though so I ordered through Coleman. It took about 6 weeks for me to get, but they told me up front and kept me updated along the way. I'm currently saving up for a sectional for our basement and I will be buying it from Coleman Furniture!! Highly recommend! "

This review was modified by JenLa on August 09 2016 09:17:51 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-12-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your detailed feedback is truly appreciated! We are honored to have a valued customer as you, and we look forward to fulfilling your future purchase with us.

The Coleman Furniture Team”

"The company was so easy to deal with. We love the sofa and the quality. The delivery guys were incredible. They gave white glove delivery a new meaning. One of the legs was damaged and we had a new set within a couple of days. Very impressive! I would definitely purchase from this company again. "

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the 5 star rating! We apologize for the initial issue with your purchase, and we're glad to have promptly solved it. The team here at Coleman Furniture appreciates your positive feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.