• Coleman Furnitu

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"The premier entertainment unit is absolutely stunning... even better in real life then the catalog (which is not always the case if you know what I mean). The finish is top tier and the woodwork is classy."

"Ordered dresser/nightstand. Dresser came damaged ... 2nd one was worse than the first one .... 9 months later finally got new dresser ... but customer service is horrible. Will NEVER order from this company again. You can get same furniture from other online places for same price with great service. BEWARE!"

"The storage bed I ordered does the job. However I had to throw away my old box spring and get a slat roll for the bed. The extra storage space is great... never realized how much wasted space I had under the bed. "

"The sofa I had seen once in the store. To me it came down to price and overall I got it cheapest online."

"The table is strong and not made of the cheapy wood that just falls apart after a couple of years. More expensive than ikea but you get what you pay for. "

"Our company was in dire need of a new conference table and chairs as the old one had all the veneer peeling off the top and didn't look good. I was tasked with finding a new table and given a budget to do it with. Thankfully I shopped around and found coleman via google shopping. The table took a bit over 2 weeks to arrive but it looks good and I know I pleased management here. "

"I give 5 stars to this company, as everything was as promised. THANK YOU!"

"Make sure you read all of the fine print before ordering!!! Ordered 2 reclining sofas, one broke a few days after receiving it. Manufacture has a no cost warranty, but with Coleman, you need to find your own repair company and they only authorize a certain amount for repair the rest is your expense. Remember, price isn't everything if you can't get service later! Still have a broken sofa!
Watch the delivery people, they will hold all of the delivery fine print, read it carefully. If it has any damage to the item, REFUSE IT!!! Coleman responses are worded to make them look good.

"Curio cabinets were all to small to showcase our extensive mix of silverware and china. We opted for a full china buffet even though it was more expensive. We now have plenty of space to arrange everything accordingly. The touch lighting is a nice touch (no pun intended)."

"We had trouble finding a counter height barstool that would match our cabinets in our kitchen. We found one item but were told it was actually discontinued. Thankfully the same manufacturer made a similar item in a different color. That color works as well as the wood portion of the frame is the same as our original choice and the upholstered portion is a neutral beige. "

"I never knew you can get an ottoman that can store things inside. It is very handy when you have very little closet space. I am able to keep our towels and throws inside in what would have normally been useless space. Good for anyone without much extra space. "

"BUYER BEWARE!!!! If anything goes wrong with your delivery, it is completely in your hands to resolve the problem. I am still trying to get the delivery of damaged goods resolved. I have spent a lot of time on this problem, am potentially going to have to eat the purchase price, and Coleman Furniture has been nothing but a headache ever since. Check the web on them carefully before entering into a transaction with them. They DO NOT stand by their customers when problems arise. It seems to be impossible to get a refund or exchange without being out a lot of money. Do yourself a favor and buy your furniture from a reputable local dealer. It may cost a bit more money but trust me, it will be worth it in the event any purchase mishaps arise. I wish I would've done this!!!"

"Our order was placed on March 25th, 2015 and it finally was delivered on April 29th. When it was delivered, two goobers unloaded the boxes and my wife noted that there were scratches and scuffs all over the paint on the bed as well as paint chips. This is something I would expect to see in a yard sale, but not brand new for $1500. Talking to customer service gets you nowhere as they requested pictures of said damage and would have the shipping company contact me to "follow up on the issue". That was Friday May 1st when that email was sent to us and nothing as of yet. I called customer service back on Monday May 4th, got hung up on once and requested to speak to a manager. Manager was on the phone and was asked to leave a voicemail to call back on. Did so with contact information and of course no phone call back. Do not order from this company if you want your stuff in a reasonable amount of time, because that's not going to happen. Especially if you have issues with your order, they are in no hurry to do anything about it. We'll never order from here again.

Update: I gave up on customer service, so I decided to the bed together myself. There were a couple of issues of bolt holes not lining up properly, but I eventually got them in without too much trouble. The directions aren't as clear as I would've liked, but they were decent and the pictures at least were good about showing what was needed. I'll raise my rating to a 2, but still baffled about their policy and how slow they are about getting back to their customers when there are issues with the product.

"I'm very dissatisfied with Coleman so far. I placed my order on April 3 and was told it would take 2-4 weeks. A week later I got a call and they said it was changed to 5-6 weeks. A week after that I called to cancel because I had company coming and needed the sectional sooner. They said they spoke to the manufacturer and the delivery date had been moved up a week so I decided not to cancel. They called again on April 24 and said it would ship out the beginning of May. I called on May 1 to see what day it was shipping out and was told it wouldn't get shipped until JUNE!!!! I am so frustrated by the deception. Surely a week earlier they should have known if it was going to take that long. I have 8 houseguests arriving in what will be 7 weeks from when I placed the order and there will be nowhere for them to sit. They refused to do anything to move it along more quickly. They should keep their website up to date with what is and isn't in stock with the manufacturers. Customer Service is terrible. I hope someday our order will actually arrive and we can say it was worth the wait but I'm very unhappy now."

"Chaises add a very unique look to a home. Many people think it's some kind of fancy expensive one. They can't believe we paid under $500 for it. "

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.