Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"Purchased a sectional from Coleman recently and the experience was great - very fair price and quick shipping. Also purchased a 5 year protection plan so I have peace of mind long term. Would definitely recommend"

"You get the Quality you pay for! I purchase a Ashley Walnut 3 piece 100% leather set along with the warranty 2yrs ago. I purchase /paid in March but did not receive until mid June. during that time it was delived twice but damaged. Anyway, the love seat began to peal and discolor. I called the store and was told that since it was past a year I needed to contact Ashley the manufactor. I explained that yes it was purchased past a year but not from my delivery date. I contacted Ashley and got no response from them at all.
I remembered I purchase the warranty so I put in a claim that was denied because they said pealing leather is not covered. I don't know who is at fault but no one tried to make it write. Now I have made the two year mark, all three peices are pealing. I can not believe that Coleman, Ashley nor the 5 yaer warranty plan would make things write. Yes I got a good deal however it was still over $2700.00. Not cheap to only last 6mos.

"Saved almost two thousand dollars by purchasing a new leather sectional from Coleman vs. our local store! I dont care how much money you have, but that is just incredible. They did not skimp on service either. The free delivery and setup service was prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend this company."

"We were sent an e-mail on the 9th of June, two weeks after our order, that a sofa set was "on its way" and within one week we would be "notified of delivery". Nothing happened. It is now 15 July and after several calls to customer service (they never returned a call) and repeated promises that the items would be coming, nothing has arrived and no one has called. The Customer Service finally conceded that they had no control over delivery, and could not even determine the real date of shipping. Three times they told me it was mis-shipped and went to wrong shipping locations, but the stories were not consistent. The latest as of 14 July was it was just being shipped off and "coming from Canada"...huh?? I thought you said it was "shipped to the wrong location" for the past month. So which is it?? Terrible and disingenuous company. I would never do business with them again. All I can hope for now is that the order finally arrives without being damaged, because if it is, you get charged with 25% fee if you try and return it. And if it never shows up at all, their cadre of lawyers will protect them from lawsuits of fraud, so then what?? This is a garbage company that hopefully will go bankrupt and end their ridiculous abuse of internet fraud (nice website but bad service) and inept customer service. Then... we salt the earth where they once existed and never let any other company like this grow back in its place. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CHARLATANS. "

"I heard about Coleman Furniture from a price conscious friend who ordered some furniture from them a few months ago. I would have never thought about ordering furniture online until she told me about it. I ordered something small to try the experience for myself and ordered a hallway accent table. The service was very professional and a real live person would contact me to keep me updated. I am very satisfied customer and plan on purchasing some more items from them."

"I would not recommend ordering here if you need your furniture right away, however they do have excellent customer service, and did the best they could to take care of problems that seemingly are beyond their control.

They followed up after my complaint and did their best. Updating this to a 4 star review even though it is not showing here (not sure why the site isn't updating the star rating).

"Just had incredible service from here. Everything from my product questions to the email updates was dealt with efficiently and with such good attitude and cooly. Definitely recommend this company for online ordering."

"The whole process was outstanding!! Thank you so much - Keep it going!"

"I had to order a bedroom set. At first I ordered online the sleigh version of the set. However within about 5 hours of ordering I learned about the panel bed. I liked the look of this more then the sleigh. I tried to call CF but I didn't reach anyone as it was already after hours. Anyhow I called the next morning and the rep was very helpful. They helped me cancel the other order and place the new one. It actually was slightly cheaper.

Anyhow bedroom set arrived and it's great to have it. Makes our room look richer.

"Never buy from them. They promise 2 to 4 weeks and after 4 weeks when I checked they are saying another 4 weeks. Not sure if I will get it after 8 weeks. If you cancel after 24 hours irrespective of whether the order is shipped or not you pay 25%. Will never buy from Coleman ever. Their website is very good and a pleasing experience to buy."

"happy with our purchase of Ashley rourke burgundy power sofa and power rocker recliner both are very nice, coleman kept us informed all along and we received our furniture 3 weeks ahead of schedule. a&o delivery people were efficient and polite. placed order by phone and saleslady did an exceptional job would buy from coleman again.we also saved a lot of money from what the local furniture stores wanted"

"I just got delivery today - Sunday 3-23-14 of my dining table. Looks great in our dining room. I really appreciate the special service that we received.

All in all a very pleasant experience.

"I found a photo of a coffee table and end tables at another store but when I went there they did not have it. I went to 3 stores, no one could help me. So I Googled the tables and Coleman Furniture came up. They had the tables!! I will say I was a little leery about ordering them site unseen but I read the reviews, check their policies and decided to order. Everything went exactly as they stated it would. I received a call about the order, and emails keeping me informed. I was really surprised when I was notified that I was going to receive the order sooner than expected. Again, they kept me up to date. I received a call about the delivery date/time and then a call to confirm and then a call when they were en route. Talk about great customer service. but then the delivery company showed up (Beltman Delivery), what nice young men, they were courteous, very friendly, wasted no time but also took time to make sure I was satisfied with the tables, the placement of the tables. It was just awesome. I can't say enough about this whole process. It was the best experience with an order EVER! Thank You Coleman Furniture!!!
Ginny
Cameron Park, CA

"I have just recently purchased furniture with Coleman Furniture and my experience has all been positive. I have a few weeks until my furniture arrives. Once it has been received and inspected, I intend on writing another review. Especially Silka who is with the company has been most kind. People like that in customer service positions are rare. Thanks to her I look forward to doing business again."

"This company is one of the best on the Internet. They kept me informed on delivery, etc and when I discovered a tiny flaw in the product they immediately set out to fix it and did it in a very timely manner. If you need or want furniture this is the place to buy."

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.