Product & services pricing Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10

"The local store had the dexpen collection we wanted however they said it would take around a month to get it. We went searching on the internet to see if someone could get it faster. These guys got it to our door for a much cheaper price, however it did still wind up taking a month to receive. I figured if it will be the same amount of time might as well save money online."

"We were missing the desk for our new home office and wanted to get something that matched the wood stain of our flooring. We found a nice option from Tema and we love the new trendy look it's been giving the office."

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear from happy customers. Wishing you a wonderful evening!

Coleman Furniture Customer Support”

"My experience with Coleman Furniture has been a nightmare. I was excited to order a leather sectional from Coleman Furniture in June 2014 because I was saving money. Delivery time was about 3 weeks from placing the order so everything seemed to be going good. My sectional was delivered in the first part of July and that is when my horror story begins. Each and every piece of the sectional was damaged, mostly upholstery tears and rips but there was also a mechanical problem with one of the power reclining pieces. I immediately called Coleman Furniture and they advised me to refuse shipment. They also required that the furniture that was sent back to the moving company be repaired for me and not replaced with undamaged furniture. I was disappointed in this policy since I had ordered new, undamaged furniture but they assured me it would be like factory new. It took numerous calls, emails, and a lot of stress to get the furniture redeliveried to me 2 1/2 months later. They had assured me that the furniture was repaired and like new. That was not the case. Each piece that came off the delivery truck was still damaged, some with even more damage than before. The mechanical problem with the recliner was the same as before. I once again refused shipment. I am frustrated with this company because even after all these problems, they still refuse to refund my money. I am still without furniture and it is the end of September. This has been a horrible experience. Do not take any chances ordering from this company. It is not worth the any amount of savings. Coleman Furniture has been the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. BEWARE!!"

"We were excited to find the same Ashley furniture couches on www.colemanfurniture.com for about $200 less plus tax and delivery per couch. Total savings of about $600. After researching Coleman Furniture we decided to give it a try even though there were a fair # of negative experiences. Who wouldn't want to save money for the same product right? BIG MISTAKE on our part! Bottom line is if you don't mind waiting months to get your order and roll the dice on undamaged goods this is the company for you. Customer service acts like they "value you as a customer" but offer no restitution. BUYER BEWARE!!!"

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“The customer received their delivery within 3 weeks of order. They has an issue with delivery and we have communicated many times updating the customer with the most up to date information. We were able to resolve the issues with a final delivery Sep 4th and we apologize that it had to take longer than anticipated. Our goal is to satisfy every customer until they are 100% satisfied. Please follow up with our customer support at 800-974-5255 to ensure that any outstanding issues - are resolved satisfactorily.

Thank you and have a great evening!”

"Coleman commented on my previous review and its a complete lie. They have not provided us with anything that falls into 100% Customer Satisfaction (False Advertising). 30 Days waiting for a replacement couch only to find out 1 week ago that they're repairing the damage on the original couch and telling us its brand new. No compensation whatsoever! Buyer Beware. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“At Coleman Furniture, we take great care to ensure that our customers receive their furniture as they expect it - undamaged and in a timely manner. On the rare occasion when there are damages or a delivery team does not provide the level of service that we expect, we do take swift action to make sure that these issues are dealt with.

When damages occur, we will work to get them resolved and keep customers updated with exact status of the order. We have updated this customer with the resolution, and we will continue to address any concerns.

Please reach our friendly customer support staff at 800-974-5255.

Coleman Furniture Customer Support”

"My sales person was upfront with me and pleasant throughout every connection. I had a great experience and the furniture deliverers took my furniture out the box in front of me, put it together, and setup in my home. The staff and the deliverers were very professional. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to hearing about our customer's experiences - and learning how we can assist to make your next purchase and experience with us even better.

Coleman Furniture Support Staff”

"I was pleasantly surprised with the Aico entertainment wall that we received. It looked nicer then in the photos - with a stunning finish. Delivery was convenient too - so I am giving a 5 star rating on this transaction."

"I shopped online after my sister in law told me about the savings. Bought an Ashley sectional and saved 1500.0 over the store price. Received last week and I am a happy customer. I recommend others to purchase here. Thumbs Up"

"Just ordered set of dining chairs. Good price as confirmed searching online. Will see how delivery and install go. Hoping all is well."

"Saved hundreds. Fast delivery. Friendly, attentive service staff. Already referred my aunt to them."

"We were updated every step of the order process and were not left wondering about the status of our order. The delivery was very professional. They actually set up the furniture in our home and made sure that we were 100% satisfied. Fantastic experience working with Coleman Furniture. "

"Purchased an expensive top grain power sectional, it took over a month to deliver despite being told 2-3 weeks. Sadly the power chaise was BROKEN, the power recliner was sent WITHOUT the power cord, and only 5 of 6 pieces was delivered. I called the day after delivery to tell them, and have fought with them for over a week to try to correct the situation. They did bring the 6th piece two days later, and finally they are mailing the power cord, but say the BROKEN piece is a warranty issue because I did not notice it was broken when delivered. (I had not sat on it yet, but noticed the first time I did) Now I have to deal with serial numbers, pictures, and take it up with yet another party- the warranty company. Coleman has made my dream couch a living nightmare. I have had no less than 20 conversations simply trying to get what I paid for. It HAS NOT been worth it. I should have paid a little more and bought directly from Ashley. Too bad for them- because I had already picked out over $2000 of accent tables to match- they WILL NOT be getting that order. If you have something simple- maybe its worth the chance, but ordering a power sectional- believe me when I tell you- AVOID THE HEADACHES! "

"I enjoyed the ease of doing business with Coleman Furniture. I called and was informed my desired product was in-stock and would take 2-3 weeks for delivery. I place the order for our sectional, which was a identical match to our previous one bought locally in Nevada. Order was processed and I followed up 2 weeks after our order and was told it would be delivered the following week. The delivery company called and scheduled (around my life) and the 2 hr window was perfect. They delivered our sectional, placed it where we needed and took all packing with them. I would highly recommend Coleman Furniture and would definlty refer them to my friends in the future.
PS. the purchase price was $7.00 cheaper than we previously paid 5 years ago and included NO Tax and Delivery = $162.40 cheaper for us!!

"This was my first purchase from the store. Their price is much lower than others.The sofa's quality is much better than I thought! It's really cool to find such a store with low price and free delivery."

"Coleman is a reliable company, great experience! My entire order was processed without delay and shipped on time. The customer service was incredible, representative was courteous and knowledgeable. I'll order again from here in the future and recommend them to others. A+

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,864 merchant members.