• Coleman Furnitu

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10

"Our living room set looked a bit bare without a coffee table and sofa table. We found the selection of table sets online to be better than anything in a store. After shopping around some we settled on something in our price range and must say once it showed up we knew we did well on our purchase. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Accessories can definitely help complete and elevate the look of a room - we're so glad that you're happy with your new tables, and hope that you will shop with us again soon!”

"I ordered the Juniper living room set on Feb. 07 and I hadn't received it by the end of March. Coleman Furniture finally gave me a full refund because they were not sure when the manufacturer would be able to deliver my order. "

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Providing correct, up-to date information to our customers is a priority.
The shipping dates that we give are estimates, but we understand how frustrating it can be when an order is delayed. Because of this, we made sure to have the order cancelled and the customer refunded.”

"VERY Disappointed. Never got a confirmation email they said there email is blocked because they send too much spam. Could not get a delivery date and has been 3 weeks and they charged my card the full amount so I owe the bill and do not have anything. Have put in a dispute with the card company because can not get any type of confirmation of any order only that they charged my credit card far everything. Do not use them if you want what you pay for!!!!"

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Keeping our customers informed is extremely important to us - however, we are not able to give exact delivery dates until after the furniture arrives at the local delivery warehouse and passes inspection.
The good news is that this order has been received and is undergoing inspection right now! Please feel free to call our Customer Service staff and they will be able to help you further. Thank You!”

"Second time purchaser - first time reviewer.
Coleman Furniture has been great with my furniture needs - and I appreciate the customer service that you offer. Id particularly like to give a shout out to Carolyn for her help with my dates request. Very good service all around!

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“We are so glad that you came back with us again!
We hope that you'll tell your friends and family how much you enjoyed your experience with us!”

"I have never written a review before but I am so outraged, I feel the need to write a review. I ordered an entertainment center from Coleman Furniture. It came severely damaged. The nails cracked through the cheap walls of the furniture, there were cracks and chunks missing from the furniture. I did not accept delivery. When I told them I wanted to cancel my order since it is not the quality it showed on-line and it NEVER had been delivered, they told me I need to pay shipping and a 25% restocking fee? I'm curious, how do you re-stock and ship back what was never delivered??? I will never order from them again. I have purchased most of my furniture over the years on-line and this was the first really bad experience I have had. I'm going back to Wayfair. "

"The worst use of $869 plus shipping I've ever had. Not only did the drivers look like drug addicts, they also had horrible attitudes. I bought this to sleep in the living room whole my 2 kids sleep in the bedroom. The bed sinks in the middle and hurts my back making it a big task to get up. Every toss feels like something is about to break. I can assure you I'm average weight. To make matters worse the couch broke at the bottom when a guests sat down. This was very embarrassing because this is my "new" couch. I hate this sofa sleeper"

"I was very skeptical about ordering a sectional on line! The entire experience could not have been better. From the very beginning speaking with the representative to get correct configuration of sectional to delivery was awesome. Each and every person was more than professional. The best thing about this experience was that I saved more than $1000.00 form the price I was quoted at a well known furniture store. I will definitely order from Coleman again."

"After seeing this set in the store, my wife and I fell in love with it. I searched online and found Coleman's prices to be the best. I purchased the couch, loveseat, and recliner. They are very comfortable and go well with our decor. Coleman's Furniture kept us informed along the way, as the set is popular and was backlogged with the manufacturer. The delivery went smoothly. I have already recommended Coleman Furniture to family for their furniture purchases."

"Great experience. First time online furniture shopper. Was recommended through amazon and had superb shopping experience.

Quality is better than expected and pricing was great.

Will be referring.

"I found a sofa I liked at a local furniture store. As I am always trying to save money, I came home and searched the internet for the same sofa and found it at Coleman Furniture for over $100 less, shipping included! I was hesitant about making such a large purchase online, but after reading so many positive reviews, I took a chance. I am so glad I did! I am completely impressed with the entire ordering process, Coleman kept me informed of my order progress and once the local delivery company received my item, they too kept me well informed. My sofa arrived as promised, was set up where I wanted it, and the packaging was removed and discarded. I absolutely love my new sofa and will not hesitate to order from Coleman Furniture again! "

"I live near Colemans and ordered a few days ago. They delivered to me this evening in very quick time. Many thanks"

"Ordered a throw pillow set. Received via fedex in 2 weeks as promised. Will be back for more stuff soon!"

wdcguy's Avatar
Washington, DC

"Beware of this company. They don't keep any furniture in stock--everything is ordered from the manufacturers and they cannot tell you when anything will arrive. And God forbid something doesn't arrive in perfect condition; their "U.S. Based" customer service is poor and their policies make it almost impossible to return anything or get a refund. I suspect many of the 5-star ratings on here are from friends and/or relatives of people associated with the store. Stay away. Update 19Mar15: The day after this review was submitted, a manager at the company called me saying that they had seen my online reviews and wanted to resolve things as soon as possible. They refunded the entire cost of defective lamps that were part of my large order, and asked me to update this review indicating my specific issue was resolved. My overall review above still stands."

"WORST COMPANY EVER!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE LOSERS!!! They will be happy to take your money and then do nothing to help you get it back when the delivery gets screwed up and the product is damaged... they still have the nerve to say that they will charge you a 25% restocking fee. Even though this is no where on the check out of their products and they were the ones with all the issues. They shipped me a damaged bed. The shipping company they use is probably the worst company ever. They actually tried to deliver my bed at 1:30AM yes AM!!! They were 24 hours late from there alloted delivery window and then laughed at me when I got upset. WTF!!!

WORST COMPANY EVER! Currently working with pay-pal on a dispute over this. Terrible!!!

BEWARE.

"Received order a month ago - but handles on door were a little dull - and would not fit as tightly as they should. Lori ordered handles and shipped them via UPS to us. Received and issue was resolved."

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.