Stores > Coleman Furniture

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

2016-03-28

Highly satisfied with the entire process, great prices

"Very satisfied with Coleman's communication, delivery, and setup. We had one nightstand that apparently got damaged on the way to the warehouse, so it added about a week or two to the delivery time...but Coleman was very good at keeping me up to date on the process through both email and phone. The furniture set ended up arriving in perfect condition, and was assembled at no cost...all at about a 40% discount over all of my local furniture stores for the same set...can't beat that! Extremely happy with the level of service and the furniture, will definitely be buying from here again."

This review was modified by noodlz on March 28 2016 07:13:17 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-30-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for your positive comments. The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us - all while saving money on your furniture! We hope to serve you again for your future furniture needs!

2016-03-21

Perfect Console Table

"I was searching for months for the perfect console table for my hallway and I found it. I couldn't be happier. The colors are perfect and it goes so well with the Tuscany look of my home. Love all the storage space. And the pricing was the best i found online. Delivery was quick and easy. They unwrapped it took all the trash with them and carried it to the exact spot I wanted it to go. I will definitely be making more furniture purchases from Coleman in the future

This review was modified by johnsnz on March 21 2016 09:39:50 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-29-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for your positive feedback! Coleman Furniture is committed to creating an easy an enjoyable shopping experience for its customers, and we are glad to hear about your experience.

2016-03-21

Online Ordering as It Should Be

"As an Amazon lifer I live a point-and click life. See it. Like it. Click it and it shows up. But when it came to furniture my wife, a brick and mortar shopper, was skeptical. We browsed the Coleman site and picked out a bedroom set, Saveaha Queen Poster Storage Bed ID: ASL-B346-67-64S-50-98. We liked it, I chatted with the online chat rep and he confirmed that they did indeed have it in stock (I note that some previous reviewers had complained are about long shipping times and availability). We ordered it.

Right on time we received a phone call from the delivery company scheduling our delivery. The "White Glove" delivery service could not have been better. Our furniture arrived padded. The delivery guys were quick, polite and skilled at our furniture delivery and set up. They even shuffled one of our old mattresses from one bedroom to the new bed.

I should point out that "Free Curbside Delivery" from other online retailers really means that the furniture will show up on the back of a tractor trailer on a pallet. Curbside usually means 5 feet off the ground. Be sure to ask when ordering from other online dealers. Coleman's in house delivery with assembly was a real plus for us.

We had a bit of serendipity occur as we had ordered two nightstands but one was damaged in shipment. Coleman notified us and was in the process of scheduling delivery of the second nightstand when we discovered that I had mis-measured and only one would fit in our bedroom. Coleman happily agreed to give us full store-credit for the price of the damaged piece.

So the real online Coleman experience is similar to Amazon. See it, like it, click it.... wait a couple of weeks while it ships - it will not be there overnight, then have it and be happy.

This was a great experience.

This review was modified by bwrightattaro on March 21 2016 12:06:03 PM

2016-03-18

5 Star Experience

"I generally don't write reviews; but, after I placed my order with Coleman Furniture I started reading customers reviews and got very nervous. Several of the reviews seemed to be very negative. I was saving sooo much money that I thought I'd take a chance. So glad I did! When we placed the order, we were told upfront it would take approximately 4 to 6 weeks before delivery which was okay with us. Coleman Furniture contacted us to let us know that our living room set had been sent to the delivery company and the delivery company would be contacting us to schedule delivery. The delivery company called and scheduled delivery four days in advance. We were then contacted by the delivery company approximately 30 minutes prior to delivery. The delivery men that showed up were very nice and courteous. They took extreme care unpacking and bringing our furniture in. The legs to our chase were missing and he took pictures and contacted Coleman Furniture while he was there. He removed all packing materials. Coleman Furniture call us right back and apologized about the legs and will be shipping them out. The North Shore leather living set is beautiful and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend them and will be placing another order. Seriously...my living room set was delivered on Friday and we received the missing legs the following Monday. So impressed with their customer service. Once again I highly recommend buying from them. I'm a very satisfied customer! "

This review was modified by R.little on March 21 2016 04:28:22 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-29-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We truly appreciate your detailed feedback! We are glad you like your new living room furniture, and we apologize for any inconvenience with the legs. Since our humble beginning in 1999, Coleman has committed to resolving any issue that may arise, and we are glad to have done so in your case as well.

Again, thank you for your review!

2016-03-16

Simple, Affordable, Dependable

"Bottom Line: researching, ordering, and delivery of furniture from Coleman was largely simple, affordable, and dependable; however, delivery issues may be a problem.

Researching: Coleman's website is simple to navigate whether you know exactly what you are looking for or if you just need some ideas of what is available.

Ordering: Simple and secure via their website.

Price: Coleman's was the second best price of 25 companies and within $10 of the best price. That was a huge consideration.

Rating: The second most important discriminator was the Google Rating: 3.5-star vice 2.5-stars for the lowest price competitor. Normally we would not purchase from a company with less than a 4-star rating, but after an on-line chat with Coleman customer service, we decided to purchase one item to test out this company. Having less than 4-star rating may impact our decision in the future though.

Customer Service: We were concerned about the written Coleman exchange policy requiring the customer to pay a restocking fee and the return costs. That policy seems appropriate for a simple return, but not for a product that you want to exchange because it is damaged in some way. After chatting with customer service online though, I was satisfied that Coleman would bear the cost of the exchange. This chat was critical in our choice to use Coleman.

Delivery. This was the most unsatisfactory part of our purchase. The product, which comes in a sizable box, was placed in front of our garage doors -- fully in the open and open to the elements. Normally we would expect it to be placed within our covered portico at our front door where it is less visible to the public and protected from the elements. The second problem was the box was badly damaged with several punctures, one a least six inches in diameter. It looked as if it had been mauled. I assume that is why the UPS (?) delivery agent did not bring it to the front door or ring our door bell. He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Luckily enough, none of the punctures hit critical portions of the table inside and the product was undamaged. However, we would be very concerned about the delivery of larger or more fragile furniture such as a whole living room set. Although I am fairly confident Coleman would have rectified the problem, it does give us some pause for future purchases.

This review was modified by gundlachd on March 16 2016 11:54:23 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“We appreciate your detailed feedback! We are glad you benefited from our customer service and reasonable prices, but we are disappointed to hear about the delivery service. Generally, our large sets are delivered and setup in the customer's home which which allows the customer to inspect the furniture from any damages. In your case, however, the furniture was delivered via UPS or FedEx.

For further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our customer service department at 800-974-5255.

Thank you!

2016-03-15

nice price

"display was good, price was right, quick and easy"

This review was modified by pisano2 on March 15 2016 08:00:39 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for your feedback! Coleman Furniture is committed to creating an easy shopping experience for its customers, and we are glad you hear about your experience.”

2016-03-11

Great Piece of Furniture, Compliments Both New and Old...

"This new "reclaimed" media console is gorgeous. It has 1950's lines of design and is beautifully put together.
The top of the cabinet is smooth and accommodates up to a 60" (or more) TV.
The finish has splotches of light turquoise and a faded yellow and with the solid wood construction it is in a word- Stunning!
I had a 20-year old media console made with pressed cherry overlay that was very classic with glass doors. But, it was time to change and this fit beautifully into my 100-year old home.
It has two open-backed shelves perfect for my whole-house amplifier and my DVD player. In addition there are two large cabinets with doors and two large storage drawers... Just so I have some place to put stuff when I "clean up" for company.

This review was modified by ck.pgh on March 11 2016 09:45:33 AM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for reviewing your purchase with us! We are glad that the new media console is working for you, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

2016-03-07

Excellent customer service!

"I nervously placed an order for a bed with Coleman because of their competitive pricing. I was willing to accept substandard customer service just to save a few hundred dollars, but never had to. I couldn't have been more satisfied with their service and communication throughout the process. My fears of a disastrous delivery were completely unfounded. The bed arrived in perfect condition just as promised. I will look to Coleman's for future furniture purchases."

This review was modified by twales on March 07 2016 08:37:13 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-11-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your feedback is much appreciated! The staff at Coleman Furniture always ensure customers receive the quality service they deserve, and we are glad to have exceeded your expectations.

2016-03-07

Wonderful service in today's world

"We ordered a Le Corbusier living room set consisting of a Sofa and two matching chairs. These are items that we have wanted badly for over 20 years. The ordering online was immediately followed by a very helpful call from a sales rep who completed the order for us.. We were notified of the shipment and the progress along the way. The furniture arrived on time but had some shipping damage to one of the chairs. Coleman's support was notified and a replacement chair was soon on it's way. It arrived in just a few days in perfect condition. We shipped the damaged chair back in the new container. We are so pleased with the wonderful service we received and would gladly purchase again. This great service is so rare in today's world.
Paul & Gloria McDougall

“Dear Paul & Gloria,

Thank you for taking the time to review our company; your comments are very much valued! We really appreciate your feedback regarding our customer service, as our staff members take their roles very seriously by providing the quality service that our customers expect.

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

2016-03-05

Great affordable quality Fast delivery

"Love my product! Price unbeatable for quality. Item shipped and deliveried fast. And so many other great deals just saving for next purchase."

This review was modified by Leconvalleyforge on March 05 2016 06:06:04 PM

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your positive comments and your loyalty is well appreciated, and we are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Thank you!

2016-03-04

Great selection, customer service and pricing.

"It's a bit nerve-wracking buying furniture sight unseen on the internet, but I have now done that three times, through Coleman Furniture, and am very pleased. I first purchased two nightstands in December 2014, and liked them so much, that I purchased a chest of drawers that matched, in January 2015. I then ordered a Dining Room credenza in December 2015, most recently. Pricing on all, was the best I found anywhere, including locally. I had two customer service issues, that were handled promptly and satisfactorily. The chest of drawers came with several broken decorative drawer handles, most likely damaged in shipping. Coleman arranged for replacements to be sent and I received them within a week. With the credenza, I initially received the incorrect item. Luckily I stopped the delivery guys from even getting it off the truck. Before I had a chance to call Coleman, the shipping company had already notified them, they had called me, and assured the correct item would be shipped. While it took a few weeks longer to receive, this was not Coleman's fault, and they handled it without any delay or issue. The local white glove delivery service they use, is fantastic, and many of our local high end stores use the same. Hard to find this type of service these days, and I appreciate it when I do. I will definitely come back to Coleman Furniture. Thanks"

This review was modified by JLPinIN on March 04 2016 10:05:31 AM

2016-03-03

Great value for a low price

"I've had an excellent experience both times I purchased from Coleman. The furniture has been very high quality and reasonably priced. The only draw back, is you need to be patient; both of my orders took about 4 weeks to fill. I knew this going into it, and in both cases the items I purchased were marked considerably less than competitors. "

This review was modified by Jairelyn on March 03 2016 09:50:48 PM

2016-03-03

Perfect shopping experiance

"I review product online. Asked few question to friendly staff. Once I was sure about what product I want, I check out online. Then call me next day and explain overall process. They call in 2 week to ask what day I want delivery. Two professional delivery man assemble and place furniture in choice of room. They took care of our wooden floor and made sure no scratche/bump on wall/floor/furniture.
Will buy from Coleman again.

This review was modified by NickPatel on March 03 2016 09:20:51 AM

“Dear Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent purchase with us; your comments are valued! We really appreciate your feedback regarding our delivery service, as we always ensure customers receive the quality service they deserve.

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

2016-03-01

Living Room set - Sofa,Love chair don't Match the Chair color.

"I ordered a Homelegance Savonburg Sofa Set (Sofa, Love Seat and Chair). Sofa and Love seat looks great but the chair was in different shade in the same color. It is quite noticeable in person. The day it was delivered, I showed it to the delivery guy, they told you need to contact the customer service. I called them and told the same, they said no problem, send us some pictures we will send it to Manufacturer and get it replaced. I sent the pictures same day. They took a week and then responded they want more pictures. I send them more. They come back after 14 days and tell manufacturer said they both look a like, so we cant do anything. I said in pictures it might not be that evident but in person you can tell it in first look. Not only me some of my guests also noticed the difference and pointed out. I sent more pictures which clearly has the difference but they are not willing to agree. They say it is due to the light. I ask them to send some one in person. They say they cant. I said I want to return the whole thing. They say our return policy is for 5days which is over now. I said I reported the first day I got and you said you will get it replaced other wise I would have returned the same day. They say we cant do anything now. This is like the worst service ever, because they don't care for their customers."

This review was modified by sbaldwa on March 01 2016 07:41:56 AM

2016-02-22

Top Notch Customer Service!

"I bought a leather sofa set from Coleman two years ago, for a price much lower than other store were offering it for. Recently, one of the cushions on the sofa started to peel. I called Coleman to inquire as to whether I could buy another cushion given the fact my warranty had run out over a year ago. I must admit, after reading online reviews of their service I was not expecting much, but, boy was I wrong! I called and the service representative I spoke to (Michael Miller) asked me to send photos of the damage. To my surprise, he contacted me the following day to let me know they would be replacing the cushions, FREE of charge, and asked if I was having issues with any of the other cushions. I said one was slightly peeling, but I said I could live with it, he said he'd replace that one too. I was blown away. The cushions arrived a few weeks later, they look fantastic and I could not be happier. I will definitely be using Coleman again for my future furniture needs. Their quality, price and service can't be beat."

This review was modified by CRodriguezMaki on February 22 2016 10:01:46 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-25-2016

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! Coleman Furniture is honored to have a valued customer as you who believes in us. I'm sure our staff enjoyed catering to your needs, and we hope to serve you again in the future for your other furniture needs. We appreciate your feedback!

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.