Stores > Coleman Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Coleman Furniture by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

Started skeptical but ended satisfied!

"I admit, I was skeptical before ordering from Coleman based on some of the reviews I had read. I was very interested in a particular office set so called Coleman upfront to get some specifics. The representative I had the pleasure of working with not only answered my questions but reached out to the manufacturer to get me the correct answers on the office set. She followed up with me numerous times to ensure all my questions were answered and to provide updates as well, assisted me in locating coupons for additional discount. Impressive! In the end, the office set was delivered on time and in excellent condition. The delivery company far exceeded my standards as well -- timely, friendly, neat, careful and respectful. I may have gotten lucky with my experience but I am definitely a satisfied customer!!"

“Hi.

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We take pride in catering to our customer's needs the best way we can, and we hope you enjoy your new office furniture. If you need any additional furniture, please reach out to us.

2017-03-17

Great experience!

"Was nervous making such a large purchase online, but I must say it turned out to be a great experience. Great communication from Coleman, and I had my new furniture in 2 weeks! Delivery was very good and everything arrived in perfect condition! I love my new dining set!"

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have assisted you in purchasing new dining room furniture at a reasonable price. We appreciate your positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-03-15

Great prices and customer service

"Bought two end tables from Coleman. They are high-quality, brand-name merchandise, and Coleman offered the lowest price I could find -- including from the manufacturer. The customer service was excellent. They kept me updated on the status of my order and when one of the pieces was lost in shipping, they replaced it promptly and also kept me updated on the status.

The items shipped promptly, were delivered in excellent condition and on the date promised.

Will buy from them again.

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for the thumbs up! We are glad you benefited from our customer service and low pricing. We appreciate your review, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-03-06

Leather Comfort Style

"Delivery took longer than expected but the process of receiving updates and dealing with the staff were great. Product exceeded expectations and delivery was fast and no issues. Very pleased. "

Rep reply posted Mar-09-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thanks for recommending us to others! We are glad to have assisted you with purchasing new furniture with free white glove service. We hope to serve you again in the future!

2017-02-27

Happy camper

"First of all, I have never ordered furniture online before and was skeptical. Customer service was very good at Coleman Furniture. I was a little worried about delivery times since I work but I contacted customer service and they got right back to me and put my mind at ease. They were very good about updating me on shipping etc. I not only got the dresser on sale but received white glove service and you can't beat that. The company that delivered my dresser was very good also. They delivered the dresser without a hitch and were very pleasant guys. I would not hesitate to buy from Coleman Furniture again and would also use the delivery service if need be. By the way, the dresser is beautiful. Couldn't be happier with my purchase."

Rep reply posted Mar-01-2017

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“The Coleman Furniture Team is glad you enjoyed our pricing, product quality and customer service. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

2017-02-27

RIP OFF!!!

"This company wouldn't stand behind the warranty on new furniture. I have since read the reviews on this company and I wish I had done so Before purchase. We had a new sofa and loveseat delivered to our home from this company. We were so excited about our new Ashley furniture. After receiving we discovered that one side of the loveseat sat lower and rolled in. We contacted COLEMAN Furniture and they treated us completely rude. We wanted a new loveseat to replace it but they would only allow to have it repaired. A NEW LOVESEAT!!? You have got to be kidding. I was informed via email they had ordered a new inner cushion and would allow me 100.00 to get it fixed. I did try to find someone because I was so fed up with the customer service who wouldn't budge. Lowest estimate was 250.00 if we delivered it to the repair shop. We are older and unable to do this. So BUYER BEWARE!! This company is a rip off. I now have an 1100.00 piece of junk. Probably will pursue through legal channels just on principle. "

Rep reply posted Mar-01-2017

“Hi

At Coleman Furniture, we take great care to ensure that our customers receive their furniture as they expect it - undamaged and in a timely manner. On the rare occasion when damages occur, we take swift action to make sure that these issues are dealt with. Please verify your order number or contact our customer support staff for further assistance.

Thank you!

Coleman Furniture Team”

2017-02-23

Great online shopping experience!

"Super communication from placing the order through the few steps of shipping. Will be back!"

2017-02-22

Two and a half weeks to heaven

"We purchased a Entertainment Center from Coleman with hesitation on purchasing something so large sight unseen.
Our apprehension appeared to be unwarranted. The PriceWaiter system was efficient and Coleman Furniture honored an extremely fantastic price.
In total from date of purchase to receipt of the center was two and a half weeks and it's a great solid piece of furniture.
We will definitely be using Coleman again for other items throughout our house

“Hello,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to have helped you obtain new furniture at a reasonable price which included free in-home setup. We hope you enjoy your new entertainment center.

2017-02-13

My experience was perfect!

"My order was ready for delivery well before the original time estimate. The delivery team was very professional, on time, and just overall top notch. I will shop here again and have already referred friends!"

“Hi,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear that our service was professional and on time, and that your expectations were fully met. Thank you for recommending our service to others.

2017-02-01

Great customer service and delivery

"I had a couple of questions about my order and communication was fantastic. Free shipping was also high standard. Furniture arrived in less than 3 weeks and was unpacked by the delivery company. Very pleased with the furniture. "

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Thank you for choosing Coleman Furniture for your home needs, and thank you for writing a review! Coleman aims to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience; we are happy to have met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

2017-01-30

Great Customer Service from support team

"Customer support team did a great job in making sure everything was taken care of. "

A rep from Coleman Furniture, colemanfurniture, has responded

“Your 5 star rating is appreciated! Thank you for shopping with Coleman Furntiure”

2017-01-25

Perfect timing

"Very pleased with Coleman Furniture and my purchase of the Randall wall clock, Three days after purchase I received a call my order was on it's way, received order in six days from purchase. The clock is perfect, The power went out do to a storm and the clock was also handy, no need to run down phone battery checking the time. "

2017-01-23

Beautiful furniture and excellent service

"I received my furniture within the 2-4 week delivery window, despite there being two holiday weekends from the time I ordered it until the time it was delivered. It was in perfect shape and was very well packaged - it had couch covers as well as styrofoam to ensure no damage was done to our furniture. The process was simple and easy to track, and I always received responses when they said I could expect to.

On top of the excellent experience, I also paid roughly $600 less for the furniture than other sites were asking for it.

2017-01-05

LOVE my game table, wish shipping was a bit faster.

"This is my 2nd large purchase from Coleman and I was not at all disappointed with the quality of the product, or the professionalism of the staff, including the guys who deliverd my table. The only complaint that I have is it took a really long time to get the delivery. If it had arrived within a week (instead of sevearal) this would be 5 stars all around! "

2016-12-30

Long delivery time

"Ordered a bedroom set , December 15, 2016, It had said takes 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. Ordered it for my son, After I order my son , dispose of his bedroom set, and is sleeping on the floor. I called today, Dec 30, 2016 and was told it would not be shipped out till the end of Jan 2017. How disappointing! !!!!!!"

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.