Stores > Coleman Furniture

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2015-12-09

"Initial Purchase was great, delivery went smoothly and enjoyed the products significantly. Fast forward 1.5 years and need to take care of extended warranty needs due to the fact that I have 2 little boys that had one exciting day. Needless to say, contacted Coleman to find out that the warranty was never purchased. I have now spent the last 8 month on the phone and email with Eric and Carolyn from coleman furniture and still have not resolved issues that should have been covered by a properly purchased and filed warranty. Coleman furniture needs to stand behind their products (the coloring is literally peeling off of my 100% leather furniture) Dragging on this process and repeatedly having me as the customer do the footwork for their negligence is poor business."

This review was modified by jammerdc79 on December 10 2015 04:03:07 PM

2015-12-05

"Great product, great prices and fast delivery"

This review was modified by Siavashh on December 05 2015 12:48:09 AM

2015-11-25

"Ordered the full north shore living room. It was something we fell in love with at the store. So glad we looked around to see prices out there. Turns out even with the store's rep giving "concessions" on the price due to our tough negotiating, we were still going to be overpaying. Coleman had it for about $350 less overall. "

This review was modified by Lorraine.R on November 25 2015 02:23:53 PM

“Hello Lorraine,

The team at Coleman Furniture is glad to have assisted you in purchasing new living room furniture at a reasonable price. We appreciate your positive feedback, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

2015-11-25

"I recommend coleman for all your funtinure needs..Best prices in town no one can beat their prices plus free shipping and I live all the way in California. Customer service from coleman staff is excellent. I had small issue but they quickly resolved it. "

This review was modified by pdiva2008 on November 25 2015 07:49:28 AM

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad you benefited from our low pricing and free shipping, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Coleman Furniture”

2015-11-24

"Coleman Furniture provided excellent customer service. They called me to confirm our order and to tell us about delivery times and options. They emailed the same info. The warehouse man called to schedule delivery and the driver called me twice with updates on delivery times. When they arrived they helped me move an older piece of furniture that was in the place where we wanted the new recliners. the unpacked the recliners, set them up and made sure they worked before they left. Over all, great customer service. "

“Hello Gary,

Thank you very much for your positive review! We are glad to have assisted you in acquiring new furniture at a reasonable price and with free delivery and setup. We hope to serve you again in the future!

2015-11-23

"Bought and end table to complete a set nice quality and prompt courteous service"

2015-11-22

"Our new desk arrived and was setup for us upstairs. Tipped the delivery guys $20 each because they really worked hard getting it up the staircase."

This review was modified by Amanda.P on November 22 2015 12:07:03 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-23-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for posting your feedback! We are glad to offer free home delivery and setup on most of our furniture. While delivery, the customer can simply stand by and inspect the furniture once complete.”

2015-11-19

"After trying to buy this furniture from Ashley Furniture which was a real big mistake as they took 3 months to tell me that the chairs were backordered and it would be at least 6 more weeks. I finally got them to cancel my order and I reordered through Amazon.com which led me to Coleman Furniture, and I am so glad I did because I saved over $450.00 per unit and I received my items within 4 weeks. I have ordered other items through Coleman and have been extremely happy with price and service. I will surely buy from them again if needed."

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad we were able to assist you with acquiring new furniture at a reasonable cost, and we look forward serving you again in the future.

2015-11-17

"We are very pleased with our purchase. We bought the Bristan Walnut Leather set, sofa and love seat. Also the ottoman. We originally were going for just the sofa/love seat. I did an online chat with Zev and he was very helpful in explaining and answering all my questions. The next day I spoke with Matt on the phone and ordered the set. When I inquired about the ottoman, Matt said that Bristan made one and he was able to give me a better price than what was listed. The total price was less than what I would have paid locally for just sofa/love seat. They kept in touch with us during the whole delivery process. We are very happy with the set. It looks beautiful in our house. If we ever shop for future furnishings, we will definitely come to the Coleman Furniture Website. "

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for the thumbs-up! We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we hope to see you again in the future.

2015-11-16

"Look at the reviews on this site and check out the company's responses to any complaints. You may find that those complaints are almost always dismissed with some empty words about caring about customer experience, but no ACTION. That's because words are cheap and actions cost money. You can expect to be stuck with paying the tab for their faults.

I ordered the Nixon upholstered king size bed by TOV furniture. Coleman Furniture advertises this bed as having a kiln dried hardwood frame, and the detailed pictures they provided clearly and explicitly show a bed that stands on its own four wooden legs with no other means of support, and with the mattress slat base supported by these as well. What was delivered was a steel bed frame supported by six steel legs, and what they showed on their site is just a flimsy surround that sits around the frame and is not even attached to it in any way. On the scale between a sturdy, load-supporting bed frame and a cardboard cutout, it's closer to the cutout. Even their original customer service representative acknowledged that these images did not show a steel frame. Coleman took these images off their site shortly after I reported this and told them that I submitted a claim with Amazon Payments - is it because they agree that they were misleading, or to cover up that they ever had them on their site (I have proof), or both?

When this misrepresentation was brought to Coleman Furniture's attention, they insisted on charging me a 25% restocking fee and that I bear the cost of shipping the bed back. If the bed had been anything close to what they advertised, I would not want to return it. They have since withdrawn their insistence on a restocking fee but not their insistence that I bear the cost of shipping the bed back from Pennsylvania to North Carolina. This company does not stand behind their customer and has no business ethics. They value their reputation very cheaply. I understand that they can't open everything they sell and that manufacturers themselves can be scummy about their marketing materials, but if a retailer chooses to use them they are making representations to their customer and they have to stand behind those. They should not just act as another link in a chain of lies. Think about what you will do if something is wrong with your order through no fault of your own because, if my experience is any indicator, Coleman Furniture will not take responsibility for their misrepresentations and you will be stuck with the check - or a piece of cheaply made Chinese junk that's nothing like what they're advertising.

This review was modified by GT1990 on November 16 2015 04:37:29 PM

2015-11-11

"If they had 4.5 stars, I would have chosen that! The sale and delivery of this Delange Power Reclining Sofa was superb. Coleman kept me up to date on all the shipping and delivery statuses throughout. The delivery and set up seemed to be OK, but no real instructions other than the attached documentation were given. I am still wondering how to turn off the cup holder left side LED as it stays on. The back light operation was not explained, and it took awhile to realize you need to turn it on via the cup holder light icon before the ones by the lights. upper cushion with lights does not stay upright, and many of the screws on the armrests were loose and needed to be tightened.
These were all (to me) minor issues as I have been researching and wanting this sofa for quite awhile. As I stated in the beginning, the Coleman Furniture customer service and communication was superb, just some details should be given attention in the future.

This review was modified by arb2008 on November 13 2015 05:55:01 AM

2015-11-05

"I chatted with a very lovely man, an employee of Coleman Furniture while he was in Israel on Holiday. It was about to be the beginning of a Hebrew Holiday. I was attempting to approximate when a Sleeper Sofa might 'possibly' might arrive, as I has hoping to coordinate the furniture's arrival for a time I would be present to accept the delivery, which was 200 miles East. In a perfect world, that would have happened. Now I know; "Order Early." No matter, as eventually I did receive a call from Coleman furniture, so I knew I could return to Central Pennsylvania. It is better to know, so everything was good. Eventually I received telephone calls from the delivery company, apprising me of a delivery date. And that is the day the furniture arrived. No problems. Two gentleman got a very heavy pull out sleeper sofa up the 17 steps, around the corner, through 2 doors into the living room. One of them showed me how to safely pull out the bed portion, and they do indeed take away the packaging materials. Please keep in mind that the majority of upholstered furniture is likely to smell very unpleasant. My husband and I will be returning to the apartment were the sleeper sofa has been hopefully airing out for the past 2 weeks, next week. If it is still as bad as it was, I hope Coleman Furniture will be cordial, possibly even erring in favor of good customer service."

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback!

We are glad a "very lovely employee of Coleman Furniture" was able to assist you with your purchase, and we hope you enjoy your new furniture.

The team at Coleman Furniture appreciates your business, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!”

2015-11-02

"My wife and I purchased a leather sectional by Ashley. I was skeptical with the whole process of purchasing furniture online. My worries soon ended. Every step of the way, Coleman Furniture informed us of the status of our purchase. The entire process including set up and delivery was easy, and much more affordable than other online options, and WE LOVE OUR NEW FURNITURE! I was so pleased, I placed a second order with Coleman. The local delivery company Beltmann Relocation did a fantastic job setting it up! Truly "white glove" treatment! "

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

We appreciate your loyalty, and we're glad you're enjoying the new furniture. Coleman Furniture ensures customers are regularly updated about their purchase, as was in your case.

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.”

2015-10-30

"Buying furniture online, that's got to be a joke right - you can't see it or touch it before you get it home... not happening. Oh you found it for way cheaper online, it's got to be a scam or something wrong... How much cheaper? Seriously, $2,000 cheaper for the set - a leather couch, she calls it a sofa, not one but two chair and a half's and an ottoman - all leather... So you mean to tell me, that I can buy it online - they've got to make a killing on shipping or something. Wife says - no sales tax and shipping is free - Must have one hell of a delivery charge, and she says - no honey, that's included too. That's too good to be true! Well, I have to say. I bit the bullet, ordered it on October 1st 2015, and the guy on the phone, Angelo from Coleman Furniture, said it should be able to be delivered by Thanksgiving but there is no guarantee - Coleman will not ship until all parts/pieces are in one location, then we will ship it to our distribution center in Dallas and then they will contact you and ship it to you. Do you know what is crazy? It arrived to the distribution center on 16 October - exactly 16 days after I ordered it online - and the delivery company was booked solid for the next two weeks. They got it to me yesterday, and it was perfect - perfect condition, professionally delivered, installed, trash hauled away and Happy Wife - did I mention that. Yes, she was right - Discounted price to start with that was unbelievable, free shipping and delivery, and no taxes b/c I didn't live in New York - this truly is a remarkable change to furniture shopping! Hind sight 20/20... I wish I'd have heard about Coleman Furniture years ago. 2 Local furniture companies told me, we can't compete with those prices because we have so much overhead and have to keep the lights on in our showroom - if you feel comfortable buying something from someone you don't know, go ahead - but we will be here when there is a problem. So far, Coleman has been there for me - even sending out someone to restitch a busted seam in my ottoman and all free of charge."

2015-10-29

"We had a great experience with the company. The product is well constructed and looks great. In addition, the customer service was exceptional. We received frequent updates on the status of our order and everyone was respectful and courteous. Will definitely consider them for further purchases."

Rep reply posted Oct-29-2015

colemanfurniture, Coleman Furniture rep has responded

“Thanks for the positive feedback! The team at Coleman Furniture is glad you benefited from our great quality furniture along with our frequent customer service updates. Furniture is a large purchase, and customers deserve to be regularly updated regarding their purchase.

We look forward to serving you with further purchases.

Share Coleman Furniture's store rating

Coleman Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Coleman Furniture is a merchant member
Coleman Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.