Write a review »

• Contact: support@coffeehots.info
    • Phone: 941-201-1067
    • Customer Support: 941-201-1067
    • Business Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM

"Once CoffeeHots saw my review (talking about problems I was having) they immediately helped me with my issues. I wanted to exchange my item for the next model up and they were very helpful and quick to reply! I now have my new item and love it! Shipping is great (2 day FedEx)and I got my item cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Would definitely buy from them again. Thanks CoffeeHots!"

"Lightning fast delivery, great competitive prices, free shipping, professional customer service, product arrived in perfect shape. Need I say more? Love doing business with Coffeehots. I just now placed another order, and am confident that I will get the same great service every time!"

"I purchased a Breville BJB840XL Juice and Blend from Coffeehots.net on 7/26. They had the lowest price by far (15% less than anywhere else, even less than used on eBay) and offered free shipping. I was leery but trusted the reviews on this site. I am happy I did. We received the item on Thursday 8/4; it was dropshipped directly from HWI USA, Breville's parent company, via FedEx ground on 7/29 and is brand-new and perfect. (I just registered it with Breville with no issue.) I would have no reservations purchasing from coffeehots.net again."

"I was a little bit nervous about the order. But they shipped it fast and I got it in 5 days. They sell the item 40% less than Amazon - this is unbelievable. A very good store to shop in.
It looks like they just started, but they have found their way.
Good luck and thanks.

"I am editing or altering my first review of CoffeeHots.
Once they acknowledged my review here, I was able to get complete satisfaction from my transaction. Not only did I get
a full refund of the purchase price but they arranged for the item to be shipped back to the company at no expense to me.
Because of their quick response to my needs, I will be glad to
do business with them again. Their prices are absolutely the best I've seen on the internet. Although I was certainly unhappy in the beginning, I have to give a full five stars because they did make it up to me in full. Excellent!

"Very well run operation. Coffee Hots rocks!"

"very often things are out of stock. but can not beat the prices and free delivery both ways. the price of my product went DOWN. that is why i bought it.

"Love CoffeeHots, intensely dislike all these questions! Please mark me permanently satisfied until further notice.

"I am very pleased with the price and quality of counseling in addition coffeehots.net serving customers with enthusiasm to help me in advising item, price and delivery service, I received the item sooner than expected, I bought 4 items here, including an item delays due to weather and I was quick to pay it back. I like to the coffeehots.net I hope you will keep methods work well and I would recommend friends to buy ... thank"

"FRAUD ALERT!! This coffeehots.net site is fraudulent. After placing my order for a Breville Juice Fountain, I received a phone call from the manufacturer, Breville USA. After a few simple questions, it was evident that the transaction I placed was fraudulent. Luckily, I used PayPal, and I have received my money back. However, I strongly urge you to contact Breville USA to confirm that this is a fraudulent site. I would have never received my product had Breville not caught the fraud, and another person whom I do not know would have been charged for the product I never received. Apparently, there were quite a few customers in the same situation, and legal action is being pursued."

"I know I can count of CoffeeHots for all my shopping needs. They are so reliable, fast, and their customer service is top-notch. They may not offer much promotional discounts but I prefer quality service over saving a little money because it saves me hassel and time.

"Item was purchased a week back and the item said "Waiting to ship" for about 4 days. Looks like they are a new company and they still have quite a few bugs to fix. But they have really good prices so i'm willing to forgive a lot. I tried a few times to get in touch with their customer service, but when i finally got a hold of them, the gentleman helping got me my package tracking number and my shipment out that same day. Looks like they sent it two-day Fedex to make up for the long delay in actual shipment preparation. I found numerous dubious reviews on Ecrater for a company with the same name (CoffeeHots.net). I mentioned that to the customer service rep and he assured me that they have no affiliation to that company, i guess its just wild coincidence. They are a start-up so i'll give them a chance.

I will update again when i receive my order.

"My overall experience was good. The only thing that would have made it better was more prompt shipping. After several days I noticed the item still had not shipped but was showing in stock. I emailed CoffeeHots about it and they checked the status and replied that they were unsure why my item hadn't yet shipped. The customer service rep then requested that it be shipped immediately and it shipped the next day. Other than that my purchasing experience was great.

CoffeeHots is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CoffeeHots is not a merchant member
CoffeeHots does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!