• Address: 722 Goddard Ave. Chesterfield, MO
    • Phone: 800.755.9169

• checkmark icon COD

"CMS Communications has always jumped at the opportunity to help me! Every time I email a request to Amber Manley she always gets back to me within a couple hours."

"Cmsc is a company that has performed to our satisfaction. Cmsc offers the best prices for their equipment and has fast delivery times."

"We sent in a new request for Wireless headsets, and they came through with flying colors!
The headsets work great and they were priced very moderately.
They came to us within a week of ordering, and we are in a remote area of New York1
Complete satisfaction!

modified review This review was modified by Tportello on July 11 2012 08:32:02 AM

"CMS Communications has consistently delivered excellence in the forms of product knowledge, pricing and delivery times. I have been a customer with CMS since 2006 and they have never let me down!"

modified review This review was modified by SCCIT on July 11 2012 11:29:41 AM

"I have done business with CMSC for about 8 years. The sales people I have had the honor to work with are some of the nicest folks I have ever met. The work this company does has been exceptional for me. Returns, although rare for me, were handled with professionalism and very quickly."

"I buy from CMSC because their staff is very friendly and helpful. Additionally, their prices are extremely competitive. They go above and beyond to find what we need and they communicate very effectively. Even when we need something outside of the box, we start with them. Its rare we have to look to another vendor. Our preference is to always deal with companies that treat us well and CMSC is at the top of the list."

"Customer Service was great. Quick shipping. Whole process was painless."

"Always fast, friendly service. Thanks, Amber for making my work day easier!"

"Customer service is very important to me, I actually rate it above price. I always receive exceptional service from CMS. I also have found their delivery to be very quick."

"We are always pleased with not only the products that we buy from CMSC but also the customer service. An excellent company to do business with."

"CMS Communications has been an great telecommunications products partner. They are always attentive to our inquiries and offer great products for competetive prices."

"Always get my orders in a timely manner and the orders are always correct. Never had any trouble placing orders, they are alway friendly and helpful and follow up on my orders."

"Have been doing busines with them for years and will certainly continue to in the future"

"CMS prices for Cisco Refurb and new phones are less expensive than their competitors. In these economic times, it's a great savings.
The equipment was received within days of purchase. Like the fast service.
My rep is professional and always helps me with my needs.

"My order was filled perfectly with no problems at all. Equipment arrived promptly and met expectations"

CMS Communications is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CMS Communications is not a merchant member
CMS Communications does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!