Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

2016-04-05

Dreamsleep

"My 10 year old queen size bed began having a divet on my side, very uncomfortable. I heard of bed toppers, but have been told different descriptions about them, from- they smell like gasoline, to to squooshy. I did a lot of research online, and learned that toppers are made from different types of materials, thus explaining the descriptions I heard. I found Christeli online advertising $50 off, so after reading the care they take in making them, and the 3 layers of cushioning, none of which is petroleum based, just all natural materials, it spiked my interest. I called them, she was very helpful and polite in finding me the right size for my needs, (3"), and told me it had a lifetime warranty, I bought one.
I've had it for over a year now, and I have to say, I sleep through the nights now, that divet dissapeared, and it is so comfortable I have been able to start dreaming again. Well worth the money!

This review was modified by Webecris on April 05 2016 01:12:59 PM

2016-04-04

Lover of convenience

"REALLY appreciate the ease and convenience of having the mattress delivered to my doorstep. "

2016-04-02

Not a Tempurpedic but....

"We have a new mountain cabin that we needed mattresses for the 2 bedrooms. I have to first admit that we have a Tempurpedic king size bed and mattress at our home that is the best sleep set we have ever slept on but you definitely will pay a premium price. We were looking for the best mattress for around $1000.00 each well we found it in the Christeli Astoria11.5 and the Christeli Versailles 10. They delivered the boxed mattresses to our front porch, then I assembled the bed frames (very simple) opened the boxes and watched the mattresses start to grow. I found Christeli to be a very easy company to deal with and a very good product. Maybe they will ask me to review how our bed sets are holding up in 5 years. "

2016-04-01

Best mattress and bed ever!

"I ordered my Christeli mattress and to be honest I was a little leary of ordering a mattress online but I am so thankful I did. I love my Christeli adjustable bed and mattress and would order from them again. Their customer service is excellent as well! Thank you Christeli!ccindyloowho"

This review was modified by ccindyloowho on April 01 2016 12:07:44 PM

AMAZING!!

"I bought the Versailles 10" and I just can say good things about it. If you are looking for a great mattress this is the one!"

This review was modified by dsmaceiras on April 01 2016 10:34:24 AM

Feeling no pain

"Our new Christeli bed is outstanding; we really love it. We were concerned about getting a bed in a box and not being able to touch or feel the bed before arrival, but all of the reviews were great, and there is a money-back guarantee, so we thought; why not? Long story short, we love it, it's a very high-quality bed for the money. We've had it almost a year now, and my back is feeling much better too!

Thanks, Christeli, we're happy customers.

This review was modified by dustinbmerritt on April 01 2016 08:43:16 AM

2016-03-30

Great value for this well made product!

"I saved a thousand dollars over Temperpedic product and have never slept better."

This review was modified by Arch05 on March 30 2016 01:59:14 PM

Great bed

"This bed has been fantastic both price wise and comfort"

This review was modified by Afpalermo21 on March 30 2016 12:49:12 PM

Christeli Madeline Mattress Chases Away all Our Aches and Pains

"We received our Madeline 12.5 mattress on March 16th 2015 as per the instructions we let it air out overnight and used it the next evening. We have had a perfect night sleep for over a year now without any tossing and turning or morning pains. Prior to getting the Madeline both my wife and I would wake with either a sore back or hip pain. We have recommended the Christeli mattresses to a number of our friends and neighbors who all have had similar results. When it comes time for a replacement mattress we will definitely continue to buy from Christeli."

This review was modified by David-Miller on March 30 2016 12:30:46 PM

2016-03-28

Christelli is the best!

"Christelli is the best! Great adjustable bed frames at great prices! Was well packaged and delivery was early then excepted! Will shop with them again! "

This review was modified by Icequb28 on March 28 2016 06:20:22 PM

2016-03-25

I love my Astoria mattress!!!

"I bought an Astoria mattress from Christeli a year ago. The delivery was fast and the bed was easy to set up. I have had nothing but wonderful restful sleep. I have had back and neck problems and this is the first mattress I can get comfortable in any position. I am looking forward to buying another mattress for my guest bedroom too!!"

This review was modified by lunarg on March 25 2016 06:13:38 PM

2016-03-25

The best mattress in the world !!!!

"I have had many mattresses over the past 50 years and this mattress bought from Christeli is by far the BEST mattress for quality, price, customer service and comfort. I bought this mattress because of an increasing problem with spinal and leg pain. Since its arrival I have been sleeping comfortably and all through the night. "

This review was modified by Katy08 on March 25 2016 08:21:03 AM

2016-03-11

Half my life is sleeping!

"I have slept with a temper-pedic pillow for years, it has changed my neck pain. I've trialed a temper-pedic mattress for a time but did not notice a change in my back pain. I got my Christeli mattress about a year ago and have loved it! It hasn't completely taken away my back pain but its improved it and with chronic pain, that is a huge plus! I sleep great and don't toss and turn like I used to. Love the different layers that I have as well!"

This review was modified by JessHu on March 11 2016 02:06:28 PM

Best Mattress Ever!

"We bought this mattress about a year ago. It arrived on time. The mattress had a bit of smell but that was easily resolved by airing it out. We no longer have restless nights, our back pain has been resolved, our hip pain has been resolved and we wake up well rested. We have 4 kids that randomly jump on our bed and it's still like new. Great price! We got the simple King size Versailles mattress it worked very well with our IKEA Malm bed. Love that it is made in the U.S. It is an overall great product, would definitely buy again when the time comes for our children. Great and easy website. Thank you Christelis for making such a great product. :) "

This review was modified by MFamily2 on March 11 2016 08:28:28 AM

Good sleep finally

"this bed has helped me to sleep so much better. I used to toss and turn at night, but i do not have this problem anymore. "

This review was modified by Cajunman318 on March 11 2016 07:40:45 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.