Stores > Christeli.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
2016-11-04

Comfortable and Much Cheaper!

"This is the 2nd mattress I bought through Christeli. The first time was a little weird...to not be able to test it out first but similar mattresses are hundreds more so I figured we'd give it a try. Worked out just fine! We had a baby so we upped to a king size:) All going well!"

This review was modified by nealea88 on November 04 2016 02:28:04 PM

2016-11-03

Satisfied!

"We purchased the Charleston 14.5" King Mattress a little over a year ago and have been very satisfied with it. I like a soft mattress and my wife likes a firmer mattress. This mattress has worked out for both of us. We sleep comfortably throughout the night with no issues. We highly recommend this mattress."

This review was modified by DannyOH on November 03 2016 04:38:52 PM

2016-11-03

Excellent Temperpedic replacement

"Replaced a King Temperpedic mattress with Christeli Danieli mattress. The Tempurpedic held up well for 14 yrs but needed replacement due to depressions. The lower price and reviews lured me to Christeli. Did not want a super soft mattress, so settled on the Danieli mattress. We have been using it for over a year. So far very satisfied. The mattress is a little softer than the classic Tempurpedic, which I prefer. However, due to being softer than the classic Tempurpedic, it is a little warmer. I am not particularly bothered by this. We have not noticed any depressions after over a year of use. Let's see if it lasts as long as the tempurpedic. The fit and finish is very good and compares to Tempurpedic. "

2016-11-02

Great sleep at a great price

"When we extended the life of our standard mattress with a memory foam topper, we knew our next mattress would be a memory foam. We are not fond of retail mattress stores and their 'lets make a deal' salesmen. So we went to the internet and did extensive research on how to identify quality memory foam, reputable dealers and good customer service. We ended up at Chisteli and couldn't be happier. we bought the Charleston king size mattress and cover. The customer representative answered all of our questions and fully explained the warranty. We have had the mattress since Aug., 2015 and have enjoyed hundreds of nights of restful sleep. Happy in Flower Mound, TX"

This review was modified by HappyinFlowerMoundTX on November 02 2016 05:16:08 PM

Having Sweet Dreams on my Christeli Mattress Set

"My husband and I purchase our Queen Size Christeli Mattress Set over a year ago. We were surprised to see that it arrived at our home rolled up in two separate boxes. We thought that this will never work. We opened the boxes and put them onto our adjustable base. I can truly say that we have had the best sleep since we received our mattress set. The Customer Service Representative was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend that everyone use Christeli to purchase their mattress sets."

Finally

"So far I have no complaints. I sleep better for sure. This was my third mattress in less than a year and have been sleeping on this one for 14 months now. The service was quick, friendly, and efficient."

This review was modified by InsomniaKing on November 02 2016 04:51:27 PM

2016-11-02

Best sleep of my life!!!!!

"My wife and I purchased a Briella Christeli King mattress labor day 2015 when we moved into our new house. It was by far the best decision that we could have made. I looked around at the tempurpedic mattresses and they were nice, but the price tag was just a deal killer.

After doing some research online, I found Christeli. They were much more reasonably priced than Tempurpedic. They have a better warranty for the mattress. The customer service was very helpful when I spoke with with them over the phone. I was able to compare it to the Tempurpedic locally that I found to be the correct firmness/ softness and I went with the corresponding Christeli. I have to travel every other week and I definitely miss my mattress while I'm gone. It has the just the right level of comfort and helps me get a great night sleep. I only plan on purchasing from Christeli when I buy my other mattresses for guest rooms and one day when I need a new one for myself.

The mattress arrived in a box that seemed impossibly small to hold a king size mattress. It was awesome. We opened it up and in a few minutes it was ready to go. The shipping was free with the labor day special when we purchased it and there were no taxes which saves a good amount of money.

If you are on the fence about ordering from Christeli, make the choice now! You won't regret it. I have already convinced relatives and friends that this is the best bed out there. They have felt ours as proof.

This review was modified by jrasberry3 on November 02 2016 01:02:51 PM

2016-11-01

Best nights sleep

"All 3 of my bedrooms have Christeli mattresses, they are so comfortable wouldn't buy anywhere else. "

This review was modified by Jlindle on November 01 2016 05:10:21 PM

2016-10-27

Sleep has arrived

"I am one of those guys that can't get to sleep because of my body positions, especially my head. I have never found a pillow that is just right, that is until I received a pillow from Cristeli.com for my birthday. I feel like Goldilocks; not too hard, not to soft. Sleep is my friend again. Thank you Christeli."

2016-10-26

Very Satisfied!

"I have had a Madeline for over a year now, and I find it very comfortable, I do not get hot, and I rest well. Even when the base of the mattress is flipped to it's softest side it's still a little firm. It holds up well, but the topper does slide around a little bit. I'd recommend one of the more expensive cloud-like beds if you want a soft cloud feeling. However I'm assuming they are less firm."

2016-10-26

Great Bed!

"My husband and I both have back pain so I started researching memory foam mattresses. After reading lots of reviews, I called Christeli to speak with a customer service representative who was extremely helpful in selecting the right "fit" for us. I chose to purchase a king-size memory foam mattress set, and it is phenomenal. I sleep through the night now, and get out of bed in the AM without back pain. One large selling point for me was that Christeli's foam mattresses are made in the US with no formaldehyde added to the process. There's absolutely no smell to these. I love these mattresses, and plan to replace the remaining beds in our home soon. "

This review was modified by SatisfiedCustomerinGA on October 26 2016 03:14:46 PM

2016-10-25

to the mattresses!

"I spent thousands on a "tempur-pedic" style mattress several years ago. So when I needed new mattresses for my two daughters, I spent a little more time researching, and I found Christeli. I've purchased two queen-sized mattresses from them. The prices were good, shipping was quick, and the mattresses have been wonderful. No complaints.

If you need a new mattress, consider Christeli.

2016-10-20

What a Mattress!

"After shopping for some time for a memory foam mattress, we discover the Christeli website, called the number, and received excellent customer service while ordering our mattress. It's been several years now that we've owned their cool gel, memory foam product; and we are still in love with the mattress. In fact, we recommended their product to my brother when he was ready to buy; he, too, is pleased with his purchase. Christeli's mattress compares equally to any memory foam that we've found in stores, and the price is far more reasonable. We struck gold with this one!"

2016-10-18

Changed my Mind

"I'd submitted a review that I want to withdraw."

This review was modified by BigMacTexas on October 18 2016 03:07:27 PM

2016-10-17

Great mattress/great sleep!

"We ordered and received a Christeli Danieli memory foam mattress and absolutely fell in love with it. I have to admit that I was skeptical ordering a mattress from an on-line retailer for I firmly believe in trying out a physical version of a mattress at a store before buying it. However, given the liberal money back guarantee and return process offered by Christeli, I decided to give it a try and boy am I glad that I did. We used our existing box spring and the new Christeli mattress simply because the mattress alone was too low. With the addition of our old box spring, the height of the mattress is perfect and I sleep perfectly on the mattress. I can't speak highly enough of the Christeli product, especially when you compare the price of their mattress with similar versions of Tempur-Pedic, or other nationally-branded memory foam products. Use Christeli's mattress selection application on their website and it will tell you which mattress is best for your needs - you won't be disappointed."

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.