Stores > Christeli.com

Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
2016-12-20

Pretty good!

"I purchased the Briella 13.5" and have been sleeping on it for about three months. It took a little getting used to since initially it feels much harder than an innerspring mattress, but overall I really like it! It's cool temperature-wise in the summer which is another great feature. I also purchased the Christeli foundation and like having so much room for storage under the bed.

I ordered during a sale and their customer support was great--delaying shipment for a week upon request since I was going to be out of town

I do have one complaint/suggestion. The mattress comes in two sections and the setup instructions indicate that you can turn the bottom section over for a different level of softness. However, there is no indication on the mattress itself which side should go "up" for the softer setting. The mattress is pretty substantial, so trial and error seems like a bad solution for this problem. I haven't attempted it, for fear I'll end up on the harder side and have to re-flip everything again--oh well.

Overall, if you're looking for a foam mattress and don't want to pay $3k for a certain brand, this is a really good choice!

This review was modified by Jacquebean on December 20 2016 11:54:32 AM

2016-12-13

Like Sleeping on a Cloud in Heaven

"I absolutely love this bed! I purchased the Briella 13.5" from Christeli and it's the best thing I have ever done for my sleep. The best part is that it has all the comfort of a Tempurpedic mattress, at just a fraction of the price! I highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking for an affordable yet amazingly comfortable bed."

2016-12-12

DREAMY

"THE MATTRESS I ORDERED SLEPT LIKE DREAM..VERY COMFY & EASY SETUP"

This review was modified by THarrell on December 12 2016 06:05:13 AM

2016-12-09

Sleeping on a cloud

"I switched over from a Sealy Posterpedic after the middle of the bed began to sink and was causing me a lot of lower back pain. After some research I came across Christeli and was intrigued by their affordable prices and seemingly high quality mattresses. I called in to customer service to discuss my options and was impressed at the agents ability to help me select the right mattress based on my sleeping style and current pain location. I ended up with the Astoria 11.5" for its middle tier firmness. It arrived rolled up in a box, but once I opened it up it quickly expanded into its full size. I am now getting incredible nights sleep and never wake up with back pain, even after oversleeping. My favorite part about lying down at night is I can feel the mattress shaping around my body just after 30 seconds. Say goodbye to Tempurpedic prices and hello to Christeli comfort!"

This review was modified by Cwdallmus on December 09 2016 08:38:57 AM

DreamSleeper

"This is the second mattress set that I have purchased from Christeli and I have been very pleased with both purchases. The come tightly rolled up in a box, but quickly spring back to full shape. I like that they do not use harmful chemicals in the materials so they do not smell and you can sleep on it that night. The sleep quality is great, very comfortable, and the quality of construction appears excellent. I will purchase again from Christeli when I need to replace my next mattress."

This review was modified by Dreamsleeper on December 05 2016 07:40:05 PM

EXCELLENT BED

"I LIKE THIS BED BECOUSE IS COMFORTABLE. NO MORE BACK OR SHOULDER PAIN. I GET A VERY RESTFUL NIGHT OF SLEEP. I BOUGHT THE DANIELI AND I RECOMMENDED TO ANY ONE WITH BACK PROBLEMS."

This review was modified by deliamolina44. on December 05 2016 05:29:30 PM

Relief from Snoring for Wife

"Before purchasing a new mattress, I did a lot of research online and in local stores. I found Christeli’s website, and after checking it out, I was impressed with the reviews, and the fact that the mattress and all materials were made in the USA. The cost of this mattress is less than half the cost of the similar Tempurpedic. I purchased the Split King Lux Estate along with the adjustable frame. The quality of the mattress is excellent, and although it took a little time to adjust to sleeping on the memory foam, I now find it extremely comfortable. When my husband lifts the head on his side of the bed, there is a noticeable decrease in his snoring.
The only negative is with the adjustable frame. The mechanism works great, but the decorative panels on the side are not attached securely and fall off at times. My husband fixed this problem by attaching some Velcro strips, and now they stay in place. I found the making of this large bed to be cumbersome, but after placing furniture sliders under the legs of the beds, I can now easily be move the beds aside to make the bed or vacuum.

SassySwiss

"I can't begin to tell you just how awesome my new bed and mattress from Christelis are and how much they have improved the quality of my life! Being restricted to bed 80% of my days is difficult all by itself, doing it in an old and uncomfortable bed makes it so much worse, but now I have my wonderfully comfortable bed and it's not so bad anymore. I also bought the adjustable bed and had to move it downstairs since I just couldn't handle the stairs any longer. My life has changed so much for the better, I almost need my thesaurus to find all the words to describe how wonderful this bed/mattress is, feels and has improved my life. So much less pain, comfortable in every way possible and totally supportive, even my doctor is happy! Now I can watch TV in comfort, raising my feed to keep my blood pressure balanced and my feet from swelling, no sore spots from long laying, no sore neck and the pain I have suffered with in my back radiating down my leg also is gone. Hard to believe that a mattress can make such a difference! And of course having the adjustable bed is fantastic.
I spent a lot of time researching mattresses and beds, asking lots of questions, researching the best mattresses in "Consumer Reports", doing this all online since I can't go out shopping anymore. Customer service from Chriteli's was outstanding and they went above and beyond any other company. No matter how many questions I sent out per email, asking not to call, as it's difficult for me to answer all the calls, hate telemarketing with a passion, they absolutely respected my wish for privacy and answered all my questions quickly and most courteous. In every way possible I have received the best service available and this purchase has been the best experience I could have wished for.
I won't give this bed away for anything to anyone but heartedly recommend it to everyone!
You will not regret it. By the way I have now tested the bed and mattress for 2 1/2 month continuously 22/7 and it becomes more comfortable as time goes on. I don't think I have ever been able to say that about a bed and mattress!

great night's sleep

"I was so happy with the first Christeli mattress I bought, that I purchased another for our 2nd home. I have tried tempurpedic as well as several knock-off memory foam mattresses and a sleep number bed. I far prefer memory foam to the sleep number, which is just a very expensive air mattress in my opinion. I always thought tempurpedic was better than any other brand of memory foam until I tried Christeli. Theirs is as good or better and a fraction of the price! Ordering online was easy, shipping was fast and convenient. "

This review was modified by AngelinaB on December 05 2016 03:50:08 PM

2016-12-05

Simple experience, best sleep of my life

"My wife and I bought a home and needed a new bd for our larger master. After a few weeks of research online, we were happy to place our order for a Christeli mattress. Since getting it, we have both slept longer, deeper, and wake up more rested than before. We highly recommend this company for its easy to use website, helpful videos, great pricing and deals, reliable customer service, and a mattress that lived up to the hype. "

This review was modified by GAtoTN1983 on December 05 2016 01:42:24 PM

No more back pain!

"I've suffered from back pain for years due to springs in mattresses. I finally decided to treat myself and bought my first Christeli mattress. My back pain has disappeared and my sleep quality has improved. I liked it so much that I suggested Christeli to my mom who runs an Airbnb and she bought 2! With the lifetime warranty, there's no reason I'll ever go anywhere else for my mattresses from now on. Thanks!"

This review was modified by michellep89 on December 05 2016 01:10:03 PM

2016-12-01

Amazing Bed!

"I really do like this bed. This is my first memory foam adjustable bed. The adjustable bed is very well constructed and mattress is very comfortable. I work construction and I look forward to sleeping in this bed and getting a good night's sleep."

This review was modified by Greenspa on December 01 2016 06:08:50 PM

2016-12-01

Guests don't want to leave

"Over the past two years I have purchases two Christeli Versailles mattresses for my Airbnb, one a queen and the most recent a double. My guests LOVE them. The only negative for me is I notice everyone is staying in bed a lot longer than they used to. These are simply the best. I would not hesitate to buy one. In fact, the next one I buy is going to be for ME. Thank you Christeli for you dedication to quality. "

This review was modified by KathieNC on December 01 2016 01:26:47 PM

2016-11-29

No more tossing and turning!

"My friend has a tempur-pedic mattress that I love,but there was no way I was paying over $3500
for a mattress. I researched several other brands and decided on Christeli because of the quality and price. Within one week, I was having the best sleep ever. No more tossing and turning. No more sleepless nights. I can't wait to get in bed every night!
Thanks Christeli!!

This review was modified by mybed on November 29 2016 02:00:13 PM

2016-11-29

Sublime Comfort & Value

"I was hesitant to buy such a high price item without seeing and testing it first. However, I am so pleased with the feel, performance and comfort of my Christeli Madeline mattress I have told several friends and family about it.
The value of what I have received for the price is unsurpassed by anything else I have found on the internet.
The customer service support was exceptional and it was so easy to get this shipped and setup was astonishingly easy.
Plus, they are a US made, local company.

This review was modified by jameshATL on November 29 2016 01:17:30 PM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.