Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.23/10 87 reviews

Christeli.com is a merchant member
    Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Christeli.com contact information

• Address: 5000 Old Buncombe Road • Greenville, SC
    • Contact: CustomerService@Christeli.com
    • Phone: 1-800-613-4193

Product & services pricing Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"My hubs and I have been sleeping on a Christeli Versailles for a couple of months now, and it is GREAT! it is nice and firm, and we don't have any ruts in the bed... we bought a memory foam matrress from another company several years back, and the mattress started breaking down within a few months. we contacted the company, but they were unwilling to do anything. that is one of the great things about this company... they have an awesome warranty! I was very comfortable ordering a bed from christeli, and any questions I had, were answered, and the staff I talked to were very helpful and polite. the beds are very reasonably priced too. we spent much less here, than we did on our old bed. we also bought the christeli waterproof mattress protector, and I love it! thanks christeli for making such great products!"

"We bought the Lux Estate Queen in December 2013. The rep we worked with whose name is Mike answered all of our questions (we had plenty), set up our delivery in accordance to our schedules and assured us everything was set and it was. We never looked forward to going to bed to sleep but we do now! This bed is perfect for both of us-I sleep on my side and my husband sleeps on his back. We would recommend Christeli for their quality and pricing anytime."

"I did a lot of research for a memory foam mattress. I compared all the top brands for density, price, quality an warranty. Even one highly rated made here in Michigan. my husband and I are in our 70's. I do not spend money carelessly for something I cannot see and touch, but after finding the Christeli web-site I liked what I saw. Still apprehensive I called the company and spoke with Mike who set my mind somewhat at ease. I ordered it. It came in 2 boxes that couldn't possibly hold a good mattress. We read the directions about putting it in place before taking the wrapping off. Believe me do it!!. With-in minutes it expanded to its size. Its exactly as advertised and more . Firm but still molds your body where it should .I wish I had bought it years ago. Not so many aches and pains in the morning and my husband doesn't feel my every move. My kids were in disbelief that I had bought it over the internet. We tell them all buy one. you will love it. A more then happy customer.
P.S love the pillows too.

A.J.Engwall
(Michigan)

Michigan

"We received the St Regis mattress and adjustable base from Cristeli back in December. We have both never slept better. We thought long and hard as to whether we would really use the adjustable and vibrating features of the mattress and found we adjust our beds all the time and find the vibrating feature very soothing. Before we bought the mattress from Christeli, we had priced out another brand in La Quinta, California and it was twice the price and did not have all the features. We have recommended Cristeli to several friends and will continue to do so. "

"We bought the King Tiffany by Christeli in December 2013. We have absolutely no regrets. It is by far the best mattress we have slept on. The mattress arrived in two boxes quickly and they were easy to open and set up. I suffer with migraines and the Tiffany has made my life much more at ease. The tension in my neck and shoulders is gone. I would highly recommend the Tiffany to anyone looking to invest in a foam mattress at a very reasonable price."

"Got my new mattress in November. I love it! Have referred other folks to your site. My chiropractir recommended another top selling memory foam mattress but, after seeing your specs, was very impressed and said he would begin referring people to your site. Thank you so much. Malarkeygirl"

"we recently bought a "Tiffany" model bed. I have a bad neck and was anxious to get something that would help with that and that my husband would be happy with too. I originally thought I wanted a Tempur-pedic but they were soo expensive and I read the reviews about Christeli and decided to give them a try. At first I was disappointed cause it felt so firm, but kept thinking about what they said about the 21 day trial to get used to a new bed. They were so right. We now love it! We sleep well, my neck feels good sleeping on it and my husbands lower back even feels better. The price was right and so was the bed! We are very pleased and it was also a plus that the company was very helpful and nice to deal with. "

Rating 8/104/5

"We winter at a rental home in Florida and the bed isn't the best. I had been having back problems from the mattress. I ordered the Queen Size Cloud Topper that is 4 inches thick. Adding this Cloud Topper has given me the support that I needed to alleviate my back problems. It's a very nice product. I did, however, need to add just a little bit more soft foam cushion to the top because I tend to be achy without the foam topper. Now, I sleep very well with no more back pain or achiness."

"I have had my mattress for 3 months now and its fantastic.. My back feels better and its a lifetime warranty. I did my fair share of mattress shopping and I feel I got the best price and mattress for my money.. Thumbs up !"

"my husband and I have first found Christeli mattress on the internet. Not knowing what we were going to get we decided to go ahead and give thema try. We were very satisfied with the mattress. Used it for several years and then bought a second one. I recommend Christeli mattresses to anyone looking for a good nights sleep. "

"The best COMFORT/INVESTMENT I have ever had/made in a mattress!
I found Christeli by researching the internet. I looked at all sorts of companies and the costs, read reviews, etc. This was not something I took lightly due to the costs of a good mattress. I called and spoke with customer service and asked a few more questions and finally decided to move forward with purchasing the Tiffany. This was the best decision I have ever made! Both my husband and I would always wake up stiff with back pain. After about a week of adjusting to the bed, we no longer wake up stiff and sore! Also, the first night we slept, we slept better than we ever did in our old mattress. Now, I tell everyone about our Tiffany bed and how awesome it is. The cost, which is definitely ½ the cost if you were to buy a Tempur-Pedic, and the quality, I feel is better than the Tempur-Pedic. It is definitely worth it. We had tested the Tempur-Pedic, but did not care for the mattress at all. It was way too hard. Our Tiffany is firm, but yet comfortable. The Aloe Vera pillow top is like a big cushion for your body, but yet firm to give you the right support to form to your body. Another feature I like is you could flip the mattress to side you want (firm or soft). It is heavy and hard to move around but that is to be expected with foam. I have had a great experience with Christeli and I don’t have a single complaint! It may sound silly, but I actually look forward to going to bed each night because I am getting the best nights sleep that I have ever had!

"I am very pleased with my adjustable bed. The delivery was prompt, the set up easy, and my new mattress happily paired with this great innovation in technology. I am enjoying being able to control the exact angle that I want to sit up in bed, and the low setting of the gentle massage is great for lulling myself to sleep. I highly recommend this product. "

"I've had my bed now since early December 2013 and I love it! There was no adjustment period for me! It was instant comfort and satisfaction from the start. I actually like it more as time goes by and I miss it when my job requires me to travel and stay overnight away from my bed. I got the Wellesly King because I like a firm mattress and it has been all that was advertised. I was somewhat worried that I would be hot on this type of mattress, but it has not been the case. I have not had any more "hot" episodes than I usually do and I actually think the "hot" times have been reduced! Thanks Christeli!"

"Received my mattress in Nov. Absolutely love it it. It arrived a day early, which was great. Easy to set up and zero odor. Have recommended to several friends who are looking to replace their mattress. I suffer from chronic back pain and this mattress has helped so much."

"I purchased a Cal King Versailles mattress in Oct. What a great mattress. So comfortable. My husband and I are very pleased. We sleep so well I hate to get out of bed in the morning. No back or neck pain with the free pillows (they are very cozy, too). I would recommend this mattress and will purchase another for my guest room at a later date. Thanks so much for a great product Christeli!"