Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Christeli.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-31

Great bed!

"We absolutely love our new Christeli mattress. We were going to purchase one of the posturpedic beds and could not believe the price. We have been sleeping soundly every since getting this new bed!"

2017-01-30

Great Adjustable Bed at a Great Price

"I ordered the ergomatic 4000 adjustable base for my existing mattress. I am very happy with it and surprised at the quality since it is half the price of the more well known adjustable beds out there. I recently had neck surgery and being able to elevate my head and feet was very nice. When my 12 year old mattress finally wears out, I will most likely order the replacement from Christeli."

2017-01-28

Quality and Comfort

"We ordered the Charleston 14.5" split king with the Ergomatic 4000 and couldn't be happier. So comfortable and love individual bed adjustability for reading or watching TV. Christeli's customer support is also quality. Thank you!"

2017-01-27

Avid Weight Lifter/Chiropractor "Victim" Helped By My Christeli!

"I am a female in my mid-30's and very into fitness and weightlifting and I also have an injury that puts my body off balance and causes my back to constantly feel out of whack. My father turned me (and three of his friends) to this attress and I absolutely love it. It is beautiful for one, not that anyone sees it but it should be said, and it really just provides a solid surface for your body. I came from a pillow top and was nervous it was going to be too still, but from the first night I have slept so comfortably that I would recommend this mattress to anyone. I can't sleep on a normal mattress again. I bough the Madeline."

Best bed ever

"We love our bed from Christeli .It is so comfortable .Have not had such a relaxing sleep in years.I recommend their beds to everyone looking for a new bed"

2017-01-26

Tempurpedic **** go with Christelli you will not regret it! (Our opinion)

"My partner and I had been sleeping on a tempurpedic mattress that had developed ruts about a year after purchase. We complained and were told to measure the ruts. Even after 10 years we could not meet their requirements for a warranty. We both tend to sleep towards the edge. I had to prop up my side with pillows otherwise I felt I was going to roll out of bed. We received the mattress in a very short time after ordering. We love the edge support. The only issue I had was how to tell which side was the firm side. I called and was told there is a tag on it. We both looked for it and we do not have a tag. We flipped the mattress and were delighted to find it firmer. (What a concept.. Have never heard of that before) To sum it up. WE LOVE OUR MATTRESS AND WILL BUY ONE FROM THEM WHEN WE NEED A NEW ONE. "

Best Sleep Ever!

"We got our Christeli mattress a couple of months ago. After a lot of research, and recommendations from a few people, we decided to take the leap and try out ordering a mattress online (ugh - the hassle of a mattress store is never fun). I like that Christeli is made in the USA - not far down the road from us. Also, the customer service was impeccable - they called to confirm our order, answered any questions we called with, and followed up after it arrived to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

I've truly had the best sleep since we got our Christeli. We got a king size and it is pillowy-soft - but not too soft. It provides the right amount of support. Ours also has the ability to flip the top piece to create a more firm feel, which we haven't tried yet. It is like one of those commercials you see on TV - my husband can flop onto his side of the bed and it doesn't move or shake my side.

One thing that was most important to me was that we find a good mattress that would be cool -- I tend to be a hot sleeper and hate waking up sweating. No issues with that now!

Thanks Christeli for delivering a great mattress and great service -- we will definitely use them again for future needs. I would highly recommend.

DaddyO is asleep!

"I bought this mattress for my dad who is 82 years old. Even though he's 82 years old he still wants to sleep like a baby and that's what he is doing now. Thank you very much it's a great mattress."

2017-01-24

Best Motion Bed Frame Ever Made!

"My wife and I decided it was time to upgrade our motion bed frame from a Tempurpedic brand one we already had. We looked at Christeli and found out that their frame was not only a better value, but also had more features overall. The frame was delivered on time, in great condition. It is very sturdy and we love all the features including the massage feature. The under bed LED lights have also come in handy.

We recommend Christeli to everyone we talk to.

Way Better Than Tempur

"After careful deliberation (money was not the issue) we settled on the California King Briella for our vacation home in Florida. This was to fit an odd sized four poster bed and Christeli even offered to custom size for us, at extra cost, if necessary but I 'squished' it 2" smaller. The mattress arrived rolled up in 2 separate boxes and was very heavy. Older people may need assistance in getting them up the stairs. The reason for this, of course, is the superior quality latex foam that Christeli use but it does make for a heavier mattress. It is important not to undo the packaging until it is in situ as it 'grows' when exposed to the air. There was no smell and as I prefer a softer mattress, I used that side up rather than the firm. At least you can always change your mind by flipping the base mattress over. It was wonderfully supportive even though soft. My husband and I loved the mattress so much that we hoped we could have them shipped to our house in England but unfortunately, after checking their website, they only supply to the USA. Not even Canada. When ordering I explained we were leaving for the UK within the week, and they shipped it even faster than expected at no extra charge. It arrived within a week of my order. No regrets and I would definitely purchase from them again."

2017-01-21

Best matress ever!

"I ordered the Christeli Briella mattress after researching mattresses to find the best value for a high end mattress. I received the mattress delivered to my door in less than a week. After sleeping on it one night, I realized I had found the best mattress ever. No more hip pain and I actually sleep uninterrupted. I love my Christeli mattress."

2017-01-17

Great experience. Great mattress for adjustable bed

"I went with Christeli after much consideration - I wanted a Tempur-like mattress good for an adjustable frame bed and wanted 2 twins side-by-side to make a king. The customer service reps were very kind and helpful with a good knowledge of their product. The price is a little more than the others I had considered (Loom and Leaf, Casper, etc), but I judged this to be the most comfortable mattress good for side-by-side (keeps its height on the sides) that's compatible with adjustable frames. I went with their most popular model, the Madeline 12.5". The mattresses arrived on time, the unwrap was easy with no smells, and the mattresses are stylish. They are working out exactly as I had imagined though the softness took some getting used to (just a personal preference for us, nothing to do with the make or quality of the mattress). Also the mattress has "harder" and "softer" sides so you have a little leeway even after it arrives. My only complaint is that the pillow top shifts over the course of a few days when i'm elevating the bed frame. It's attached in 2 places but perhaps it could be attached more firmly. I just need to reposition it a few inches every now and again so it's no big deal but it's a little annoying. Other than that it's a great mattress at a fair price."

Love My Bed!

"I've ordered two beds from Christeli and both are wonderful, I love my bed so much that I convinced my mother and my sister to buy beds from Christeli also. I've also ordered accessories that are great additions. I'm a customer for life!"

Great mattress

"Great mattress. I never had a foam type before but do absolutely love it. Best sleep in years. My wife even loves it too. We never had a brand new mattress so this is our first one. The whole reason why I choose this company is because they have been around for 70 years or 100 years or something like that. It was a much better price then tempurpedic. It was shipped in small boxes so it was easy to move up to our bedroom. It a bit more than 4 hours to fully expand but otherwise absolutely fantastic. Customer service worked through email with was absolutely fantastic for my busy life."

2017-01-17

So great I bought four so far!

"These beds are so very comfortable. The pricing is amazing for the quality. I bought one for everyone in our household & now one for my Dad, too. I was worried about the smell of a foam mattress because I am very sensitive and other foam mattresses I have bought & seen, even just toppers had to be aired out for days or weeks. I slept on the Cristeli the first night with no problems. The customer service is great, they proactively contact you when you order & answer any questions very quickly. They are shipped in two parts (base & mattress) so we were able to get them upstairs, even two California King sized ones. I tell everyone I know how comfortable this bed is & have other friends looking at buying them. "

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.