Stores > Christeli.com

Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

2016-10-13

Fantastic bed

"I ordered a Charleston cal king mattress over a year ago and couldn't be happier. The price was great, the quality is on point, the memory foam is extremely comfortable. I sleep soundly almost every night. The guests I have over seem to approve highly."

2016-10-12

we have had many different mattress sets....this is by far the best ever

"Being very apprehensive about ordering a mattress set without seeing it or "trying" it out, I am happy to say our purchase was a complete success. We have had many different types and brands of mattresses and were resigned that we would never be totally comfortable, and that we blamed not being comfortable on aging. Well that all changed since our Christeli is now our mattress set. We did the on line test for what you would prefer in a mattress. The one common mattress set for us turned out to be the Charleston. I prefer a more firm mattress, while my husband likes a softer sleep, but the soft side of the Charleston satisfies us both completely, when even the select comfort mattress we once owned with two controls did not. We are two very happy consumers! "

This review was modified by Nanaandpapa on October 12 2016 04:08:28 PM

2016-10-12

Switched from Tempur Pedic to Christeli...best thing I ever did !

"I slept on a tempur pedic for 12 years...not a bad mattress. Switched to Christeli. Wow... best mattress I have ever owned. Better nights sleep at less the HALF the cost.... My wife and I could not be happier. GREAT JOB CHRISTELI !!"

This review was modified by ralphwm on October 12 2016 12:14:43 PM

2016-10-12

Fantastic Bed, will eventually replace every one in our home

"Christeli was absolutely fantastic. We had looked at Tempurpedic and liked it quite a bit but the cost put it outside our budget. My wife wanted to save for the Tempurpedic but after some research I discovered Christeli. Given the much lower price my wife was skeptical. But the return policy was good (and it is made in the U.S.) so we gave them a call. We were able to describe what we liked in a mattresses based on the feel of other memory foam beds we had tried and customer service guided us to the Madeline (and away from several more expensive beds which I really appreciated). One thing you should know, which they make clear, is that the bed will arrive in a rolled vacuum sealed package in two pieces, which I knew but of course I forgot to tell my wife! So when it arrived, she expected a large mattress size package and was not pleased that "we had to put it together." But then we both realized that this was a snap, no more than 5 minutes; the first time we lay on the bed all doubts melted away, it was in both our views better than any other memory foam mattress we had tried and at less than half the cost. The one warning I have is that after we got the bed we could not keep our dogs from sleeping on it! They just loved the cool support of the mattress. Hey Christeli, could you make a dog bed, please!

We have decided as our spring mattresses wear out we will replace all of them with Christeli. Really a great bed, a great company and a great price.

This review was modified by Daisy_Scott on October 12 2016 12:12:50 PM

Can't Complain

"We ordered our mattress and quickly received it. All aspects of our order were as stated when we ordered it. To top it off this mattress is the best one we have ever owned and not the most expensive. We now have at least 10 other couples who we have referred that are completely satisfied. "

This review was modified by sbmcdonald on October 12 2016 12:03:42 PM

2016-10-06

Great mattress in many ways!

"I was cautious buying my first mattress online without trying it out but after much research I decided to order from Christeli. Since they give a free trial it was worth a shot. After maybe a week with the new mattress I was sold and got rid of my old mattress that was taking up half my room "just in case." It took a little getting used to a memory foam mattress at first because it is more firm than a spring mattress but after a couple nights I realized that it was just different than what I was used to my whole life. A year later I still sleep just as well as when I got it. There hasn't been a single problem. Buying this bed and then seeing my friends buy a similar (or even not as good) bed for double the price I paid made me realize that buying mattresses in a store is a thing of the past. Take the test at Christeli.com to find out the right bed for you. It worked for me!"

This review was modified by kamikaze978 on October 06 2016 09:10:18 AM

2016-10-06

Great nights!

"After years of store bought mattresses, we decided to try Christeli. The reviews were great, but we had never bought a mattress online before. The price was less than traditional mattresses. Even crazier was how it came delivered in a box and expanded when you opened it. We have now been sleeping like babies for over a year. No more back pain. Highly recommend Christeli!"

This review was modified by Rbrat5 on October 06 2016 08:48:43 AM

2016-10-03

Awesome product and customer service

"I bought 2 beds and after a year, I am still very happy with it, very comfortable and still like new.

I had some interaction with the customer service department and it was excellent.

This review was modified by thaikakel on October 03 2016 01:53:17 PM

2016-09-30

Over a year after we first "met" and we are still in love!!!

"This is an email I sent to an Amish furniture store asking for our opinion on the mattress we told them so much about when we purchased our bed frame from them!

After researching quite a bit and lying on many mattresses in furniture stores (which is gross!), we decided we really liked the idea of a tempurpedic mattress. After looking online for a better deal, I came across Christeli (http://www.christeli.com/). I read a ton of reviews and after comforting myself with the fact that they have a great return policy, we purchased one of their higher models. It came in two boxes and the two mattress parts were rolled so tightly that we really didn't see how it was possible for it to expand to a 15 inch mattress. Amazingly though, after a few hours of sucking in air it expanded to the size that was advertised. It did take a few days for us to acclimate since it is a firmer mattress than we had before but even though Jayson likes a firm mattress and I always thought I liked soft memory foam, it is perfect for both of us. While I can't speak for all of their mattresses, ours is by far the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on! I get so excited about going to bed!

This review was modified by jaysonsgirl on September 30 2016 10:14:42 AM

2016-09-30

Love my bed.

"I Love my bed. I have had it for a year now. I like how it bounces back after I get out of it. I love that it doesn't make my back hurt like other mattress did. I do prefer this bed over a Temperpedic bed. Who doesnt love a lifetime warranty. This will be your only bed you'll buy."

This review was modified by Tbader22 on September 30 2016 10:04:16 AM

2016-09-27

Light Sleeper to Sound Sleeper

"I have never been able to sleep on my back before this mattress because of pressure points in heels and lumbar. Sleeping on my side no longer causes sharp pain through my hips. I don't toss and turn anymore. I feel rested when I wake! My back doesn't hurt anymore when I get up! Rest assured, pun intended, buying a Christeli mattress will change your life. Best part, it is affordable. I researched online for compatible mattresses but their prices were too high. Thank you, Christeli, for changing my life! Btw, when my mom heard me boast about this company she decided to get a Christeli mattress as well."

2016-09-27

Excellent Quality - half the price

"I think we all hate purchasing a mattress, especially when you’re trying to look and purchase a good quality mattress. While they’re a few good ones out there, the difference in cost, what the mattress offers, and what the company offers all has to be taken into consideration. I have some extreme allergies (chemical), so that just throws in additional considerations. I had a Tempur-Pedic for about 2 weeks. I tried sleeping on it and the comfort level was good, but the extreme chemical odor when it arrived about killed me – not to mention the reaction my skin had. But I knew I wanted the comfort level of the memory foam. Further research brought me to Christeli’s web site. Their mattresses are pretty much to order, so they don’t sit in a hot warehouse wrapped in plastic for 6-12 months before they get delivered. After calling and speaking with one of their customer reps I decided on the Danieli as this one should be the closes to the Tempur-Pedic Rhapsody. It arrived with very limited chemical odor. I did however let it air for a day. Again, my allergies are over the top, so it is a must that I place an Organic mattress topper (thin blanket) over any mattress I sleep on. Pleasantly surprised, I had no allergic reactions and the comfort was good. My only slight disappointment is it could have been a little firmer. So if you like a really firm bed, just ask if there is one a little firmer then the Danieli. Overall, very pleased with a purchase that was less than half of what a Tempur-Pedic would cost."

This review was modified by linda32792 on September 27 2016 06:24:18 AM

2016-09-26

GREAT BED

"Brought a mattress here over a year ago and my wife and I are very pleased with the purchase. I am a wounded vet and have back problems and the firmness of this bed is great for it.

Also, the customer service is really helpful and informative.

This review was modified by Mort711 on September 26 2016 10:08:49 PM

2016-09-25

Our first mattress splurge after getting married!

"Purchased our mattress summer of 2015 -- it was our first "nice" mattress since getting married, and we did a ton of research before making the investment. We liked that the mattresses were made locally (we're from Greenville, South Carolina) and that customer service was easily accessible and delivery was fast.

We've been sleeping on the mattress for a year and are so happy with it. My husband's back doesn't hurt anymore, and we regularly family and friends who joke about how envious they are of our "fancy" mattress. Before this mattress, traveling was nice because hotel mattresses were always nicer than ours --- now it's the opposite! When we travel we can't wait to get home to our own bed.

This review was modified by GabeysMommy on September 25 2016 01:31:21 PM

2016-09-24

Very comfortable Astoria mattress.

"Back about 14 months ago, our old memory foam mattress (another brand, about 15 years old) began to show signs of wear. So we decided to buy a new one. After extensive research online, we settled on the Christeli Astoria mattress, in queen size, and have never looked back. We called Christeli, they satisfactorily answered the few remaining questions we had. The rep was very courteous and helpful, and even provided useful info we hadn't thought about. We placed the order, and the mattress arrived quickly and in good condition.

The mattress was everything we had hoped for. Very comfortable, with adjustable firmness, and the price was right. After 14 comfortable months, the mattress is just as satisfactory as the day it arrived. We hope for many years of further comfort with it.

This review was modified by JoeLab on September 24 2016 05:11:44 PM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.