• Address: 5000 Old Buncombe Road • Greenville, SC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

Blairsville, Ga.

"I wanted to let everyone know who is trying to decide on a great mattress investment to definately try Christeli. We saw the great reviews prior to buying, we compared it to another top brand, and even though still skeptical, we decided to try it out because of the price and best warranty we could find. We are so glad we did! So far, it was the best investment we've made besides our home. I have back problems, and the Versailles mattress has relieved those issues drastically! We have had it for just about 3 months now and we both love it! It is so comfortable, it's hard to get out of bed in the morning. We have both slept a lot better as well. Excellent product, shipping, and customer service! Keep up the good work. Thanks, Anthony & Denise Salerno"

"We have loved our Christeli mattress. I was beginning to think my husband had wrestles leg syndrome because he didn't sleep still. No longer the case, and if he does move, I never feel it or hear it. We would recommend it to everyone."

"My wife and I have slept on box spring mattress all our lifes.In the past year we had started to wake up sore and stiff. Our Chiropractor suggested that we try a Memory foam mattress. So we started researching in stores and on line, which lead us to the Christeli Web site. We received great help on line and also by phone to determine which mattress would fit our needs! Christeli made it easy and we LOVE our new mattress!Great quality and value! I never knew what a good nights sleep was until we bought our Versailles by Christeli . We will be recommending Christeli to our friends and family.
Well rested in Traverse City MI
Richard Barc

"We love our Christeli bed. No more pressure point pain, no more interrupted sleep because one of us got out of bed. We wake up rested & refreshed. We are very satisfied with our investment."

"I was recommended the Versailles because I needed a firm mattress.I thought I just had to get used to it,break it in so to speak. The mattress was too soft for me unfortunately I'm stuck with it thirty days is past. Seems like a good mattress just the wrong one for me. "

"It was not an easy decision for my husband and me to buy a mattress which cannot be tried before the purchase, however we bought Christeli Mattress based off advertised quality and customer reviews, and are very happy with our choice. The mattress was delivered fast, as it states at manufacturer’s website. We are only using Christeli mattress for 2 months, and are very pleased with body support it provides. No body pain after sleep. We think it is a great product.

"From the moment I contacted Christeli I was impressed with the excellent customer service I received thru out my entire experience of purchasing a new bed and mattress. I had numerous questions and concerns prior to purchase, I had specific needs and wants relating to some specific physical needs and not only was the sales representative able to address each of my concerns and questions, his knowledge of the Christeli product was exceptional and his ability to advise as to why this was a superior product sold me. Delivery of the product was timely, convenient and well handled. Once installed I immediately began to enjoy the features of my new bed and the mattress was exactly as stated and did indeed meet my needs. I have since enjoyed many pleasant nights of sleep and have also enjoyed the ability to utilize my bed to enhance movie watching and relaxing time. I most certainly will recommend Christeli to others and highly endorse the product."

"I had a sleep number mattress for about eight years and my back was really hurting when a woke up. Ever since I got Christeli mattress, I'm sleeping so much better and my back is not hurting when I wake up. I am very happy with my new mattress though I was a bit surprised when it was delivered in two boxes with everything rolled up. I have never seen a mattress like that."

"My husband and I are very happy with our choice of Christeli Charelston mattress. We both woke up several times during the night as well as feeling as though we'd been through a war when we got up in the morning sleeping on our old mattress. My husband has back problems and I have joint problems the very first night we felt the difference. We slept the night through and felt great in the morning. We love this mattress! I told my family and friends about this mattress and would recommend it to anyone. It was scary ordering it through the internet but the price was so much better than the stores we took the risk and are thrilled! We purchased the bed in December if 2013 so it is still new and are hoping it retains its "comfyness" for years to come. "

"I purchased a memory foam mattress from Christeli in December and both my husband and I love it! I love the fact that my sleep isn't interrupted by any moving he might do, including getting in and out of bed. That was a big problem with our old traditional mattress. I also fall asleep very quickly and stay asleep through the night. Delivery was fast and set up extremely easy. We are very pleased with our purchase and highly recommend thid product and company."

"I fell down some stairs last year and really hurt my back. I spent a lot of money with a chiropractor, which helped, but only so much. I had always wanted a Temporpedic but am not in the position to do that right now. So I took a chance and ordered this great mattress. My back doesn't hurt anymore and I haven't been going to the chiropractor since I got my new mattress. I feel like there is a good amount of time in breaking it in but it just seems to be getting better and better. I got the Astoria which was a good deal firmer than any Temporpedic I've laid on but it's breaking in really well and seems to support me even when I end up sleeping on my side (which I couldn't do after my fall). It's a great mattress for the price and I'm glad I got it."

"My hubs and I have been sleeping on a Christeli Versailles for a couple of months now, and it is GREAT! it is nice and firm, and we don't have any ruts in the bed... we bought a memory foam matrress from another company several years back, and the mattress started breaking down within a few months. we contacted the company, but they were unwilling to do anything. that is one of the great things about this company... they have an awesome warranty! I was very comfortable ordering a bed from christeli, and any questions I had, were answered, and the staff I talked to were very helpful and polite. the beds are very reasonably priced too. we spent much less here, than we did on our old bed. we also bought the christeli waterproof mattress protector, and I love it! thanks christeli for making such great products!"

"We bought the Lux Estate Queen in December 2013. The rep we worked with whose name is Mike answered all of our questions (we had plenty), set up our delivery in accordance to our schedules and assured us everything was set and it was. We never looked forward to going to bed to sleep but we do now! This bed is perfect for both of us-I sleep on my side and my husband sleeps on his back. We would recommend Christeli for their quality and pricing anytime."

"I did a lot of research for a memory foam mattress. I compared all the top brands for density, price, quality an warranty. Even one highly rated made here in Michigan. my husband and I are in our 70's. I do not spend money carelessly for something I cannot see and touch, but after finding the Christeli web-site I liked what I saw. Still apprehensive I called the company and spoke with Mike who set my mind somewhat at ease. I ordered it. It came in 2 boxes that couldn't possibly hold a good mattress. We read the directions about putting it in place before taking the wrapping off. Believe me do it!!. With-in minutes it expanded to its size. Its exactly as advertised and more . Firm but still molds your body where it should .I wish I had bought it years ago. Not so many aches and pains in the morning and my husband doesn't feel my every move. My kids were in disbelief that I had bought it over the internet. We tell them all buy one. you will love it. A more then happy customer.
P.S love the pillows too.

A.J.Engwall
(Michigan)

Michigan

"We received the St Regis mattress and adjustable base from Cristeli back in December. We have both never slept better. We thought long and hard as to whether we would really use the adjustable and vibrating features of the mattress and found we adjust our beds all the time and find the vibrating feature very soothing. Before we bought the mattress from Christeli, we had priced out another brand in La Quinta, California and it was twice the price and did not have all the features. We have recommended Cristeli to several friends and will continue to do so. "

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.