• Address: 5000 Old Buncombe Road • Greenville, SC

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"We purchased the Queen Charleston Christeli mattress and it is absolutely amazing! At first it was a little hard but after a few days it began to soften and it is purely amazing!"

"This is the best mattress that I have ever owned. My wife and I used to wake up in the morning tired and stiff from our old mattress. But now with our new Tiffany by Christeli we wake up refreshed and with no stiffness . The people at Christeli were great to work with and helped me pick out the right mattress for us. The mattress came easy to handle and was easy to set up. I would recommend to anyone to buy a mattress from Christeli (the quality is there)."

"I bought the Astoria 11.5 inch bed in the king size and this bed is very comfortable. It keeps cool all night, I sleep better than I have in a while with much less tossing and turning. The Christeli customer service are very nice and helpful, they answered all my questions each time I called and the shipping only took about a week. The setup was very easy, we were sleeping on the bed a few hours after receiving it. "

"My Husband purchased the Queen size Tiffany by Christeli as a Christmas present for me. We love it! It was very easy to set up and we have the options of making it firm or soft. Either way, it is very comfortable. We also received two very nice down pillows. I would recommend this bed for sure!
Goose and Jackie McCray

"I love my new mattress and box spring. I have degenerative disks and this mattress and box spring has eased the pain. They were very helpful in helping me choose the best mattress for my back. I would recommend this bed very highly and Christeli professional help."

"I purchased two beds and protectors for each. One was a Lux Estate. It turned out not to be what I was thinking it would be. I was looking for something that had a soft feel and this was much firmer than I was expecting. Customer service was very good about working with me on a possible exchange. In the end I kept the bed because I was sleeping OK.
When I got the mattress protectors they were not Christeli and I was concerned about what the quality might be. I called Christeli and they said to keep the ones they had sent and they would send the correct ones. ( As it turns out they were out of their protectors ) I was willing to wait. After some time the protectors still had not come in. They wound up going out and buying high end protectors and sending them rather keep me waiting. This is was more than I would have expected. GREAT service. I would purchase from them again

"After I had checked out Tempurpedic and gasped at the cost, I searched online. Big job, but I finally chose Christeli--good customer service with help choosing a mattress that closely matched with my choice of Tempurpedic--the St. Regis. I also wanted my mattress foam to be American made which Christeli assured me it was I also wanted an adjustable base, so I ordered the Ergomatic 2 with remote. I have several health problems I needed a raised head and foot system and the Ergo has been great--the motor is silent, too! (The Tempurpedic one could be heard all over the store. Well, almost.) The one thing I didn't do was calculate the height of the mattress with the Ergo on its legs. Not good. I am 5'10" and my feet are a foot off the floor when I sit on the edge. Getting into bed is akin to the Princess and the Pea. Anyone shorter would need a stepstool to get into bed. Advice: look at all your measurements and if you need the shorter legs, say so. I didn't. Now I have to buy extra legs and wait until I move to have the movers switch them. Or, I might do away with them altogether.

The mattress feels firm when you begin to lie on it, then it gives way to your body pressure. The first couple of nights I had some back soreness, but in a week it was all gone. I've had it 3 months now and all is good. When the top mattress shifts a bit to starboard, all you do is grab the handles on the other side and pull! I'm 78 and have no problem doing that.

The shipment of this mattress took awhile as it appears to have gotten lost in the warehouse, which might not sound good, but it was very definitely a fluke. The Ergo guy in Portland called me on the phone to set up a coordinated delivery date. So, everything turned out exceptionally well.

Blairsville, Ga.

"I wanted to let everyone know who is trying to decide on a great mattress investment to definately try Christeli. We saw the great reviews prior to buying, we compared it to another top brand, and even though still skeptical, we decided to try it out because of the price and best warranty we could find. We are so glad we did! So far, it was the best investment we've made besides our home. I have back problems, and the Versailles mattress has relieved those issues drastically! We have had it for just about 3 months now and we both love it! It is so comfortable, it's hard to get out of bed in the morning. We have both slept a lot better as well. Excellent product, shipping, and customer service! Keep up the good work. Thanks, Anthony & Denise Salerno"

"We have loved our Christeli mattress. I was beginning to think my husband had wrestles leg syndrome because he didn't sleep still. No longer the case, and if he does move, I never feel it or hear it. We would recommend it to everyone."

"My wife and I have slept on box spring mattress all our lifes.In the past year we had started to wake up sore and stiff. Our Chiropractor suggested that we try a Memory foam mattress. So we started researching in stores and on line, which lead us to the Christeli Web site. We received great help on line and also by phone to determine which mattress would fit our needs! Christeli made it easy and we LOVE our new mattress!Great quality and value! I never knew what a good nights sleep was until we bought our Versailles by Christeli . We will be recommending Christeli to our friends and family.
Well rested in Traverse City MI
Richard Barc

"We love our Christeli bed. No more pressure point pain, no more interrupted sleep because one of us got out of bed. We wake up rested & refreshed. We are very satisfied with our investment."

"I was recommended the Versailles because I needed a firm mattress.I thought I just had to get used to it,break it in so to speak. The mattress was too soft for me unfortunately I'm stuck with it thirty days is past. Seems like a good mattress just the wrong one for me. "

"It was not an easy decision for my husband and me to buy a mattress which cannot be tried before the purchase, however we bought Christeli Mattress based off advertised quality and customer reviews, and are very happy with our choice. The mattress was delivered fast, as it states at manufacturer’s website. We are only using Christeli mattress for 2 months, and are very pleased with body support it provides. No body pain after sleep. We think it is a great product.

"Hello, the wife and I have been sleeping on conventional mattress's for around twentyfive years. Neither of us sleeping well and as age gets to our bodies sleep is even less. I looked at compeditors products and thought I liked the product but the price was, well let's say outside left field foul line. I came across your products and picked one out, the Charleston. Shipping was relatively fast, but when I first saw the packaging I thought oh no. Well was shocked at what happened and the sleep is better than we have had in years. I would recommend this mattress to anyone having hip,shoulder or leg discomfort while trying to sleep it is GREAT! Just wish it would help carpoal tunnel? Thanks for an execellant product."

"From the moment I contacted Christeli I was impressed with the excellent customer service I received thru out my entire experience of purchasing a new bed and mattress. I had numerous questions and concerns prior to purchase, I had specific needs and wants relating to some specific physical needs and not only was the sales representative able to address each of my concerns and questions, his knowledge of the Christeli product was exceptional and his ability to advise as to why this was a superior product sold me. Delivery of the product was timely, convenient and well handled. Once installed I immediately began to enjoy the features of my new bed and the mattress was exactly as stated and did indeed meet my needs. I have since enjoyed many pleasant nights of sleep and have also enjoyed the ability to utilize my bed to enhance movie watching and relaxing time. I most certainly will recommend Christeli to others and highly endorse the product."

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.