Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

The Gold Standard of beds!

" We spend more time in our beds sleeping than nearly any other activity in our lifetimes. Rest, and hence, a great mattress, are absolutely critical to our health and our lives.
I have owned many mattresses in my life, so when it came time to select a new one, I had certain criteria: high quality, proven performance, made in the USA and competitive prices. Not such an easy find...until I happened upon Christeli! These beds are true, hand-crafted marvels, with the finest of materials sourced from right here in the USA. And imagine my surprise when I discovered that not only are the MATERIALS from the USA, they are actually assembled here in the USA as well...here in my hometown of Greenville, SC! But the "proof is in the pudding" as they say; and this mattress delivered on all counts. Such a pleasure to return from a trip to my own wonderful, glorious bed. Personalized service and great delivery are just the icing on the cake. The most comfortable, well made bed EVER!

This review was modified by DCXENA on August 05 2016 10:01:22 AM

I love our mattress!!

"Both the mattress and customer service are top notch! I would definitely recommend to family and friends. In fact, I have 3 other family members who are considering buying one too. So comfortable and quality made. Awesome in a box!
From: tom

This review was modified by Tommy72 on August 05 2016 08:08:21 AM

Best Night Sleep Ever

"My mattress is the best as I get to sleep at most a couple hours a night. So, I searched for the best mattress I could find and Christeli I purchased is second to none. I would recommend to anyone as you will not be disappointed."

This review was modified by sdavison88 on August 01 2016 07:37:00 AM

Major Comfort

"Excellent, high quality memory foam mattress. One year of use and I am still 100% satisfied. "

This review was modified by kawagurl on July 14 2016 06:58:13 PM

Sleeping on a cloud!

"We bought the Charleston King Size mattress after being all set for the tempurpedic. Our Charleston came within few days of ordering, and it was just amazing. We love the mattress, and glad that we didnt spend $$$$ on a mattress compared to the tempurpedic. We also appreciate the family run business still doing thisngs the right way."

This review was modified by wellrested on July 14 2016 03:19:59 PM

Can never go back to regular beds!

"We have purchased two Christeli mattresses. We love these mattresses and we probably will never buy another one. The price is very reasonable and the quality is perfect. The shipping directly to the house is also very convenient. We've had friends come to stay with us and everyone who sleeps on our mattress asks where they can get one. Going to hotels used to be such a treat, but now we just want to stay home and sleep on our Christeli mattress."

This review was modified by CAjewels on July 12 2016 01:14:41 PM

Give it time

"At first I was remorseful about the purchase and even asked if I could send back but there would be a re stocking few and shipping fee. I would literally be refunded like 30% of what I paid so I decided it to keep it. It's been over a year and a half and I absolutely love it! I don't wake up with back pain anymore and once I lie down on my bed, I don't wake up until the next morning. Best investment ever! If you can't afford the $4,000 memory foam, this is the way to go. By the way, I purchased a twin size. "

This review was modified by Jrod1496 on July 12 2016 12:04:44 PM

best sleep ive ever had!¡!

"from start to finish these are by far superior matresses. i struggled with which one to buy and then stumbled upon christeli. after researching what makes a memory foam matress a memory foam matress i found that christeli uses the identical formula that NASA uses to make theirs without the use of formaldahyde. temorpedic can **** it because this matress is if way beter quality and i saw all the major brands in person and this was by far the best and at half the price! i live in the middle of nc and this matress shipped from greenville sc arriving at my home 1 day after the purchase. customer service is absolutly the best ive seen in a business in a long time. Stephanie is very polite and speedy to answer your calls and emails. i would and will buy all my matresses from them. my mom slept on mine one time and she was convinced so a week later my parents ordered and have been very pleased as well. "

This review was modified by gdieselboy on July 10 2016 09:03:58 AM

"Very satisfied with my purchase of the Briella 13.5 mattress and the adjustable bed. Very comfortable and has the option of flipping from one side to the other, to have a slightly firmer or softer option. Well made and should last a long time. Had no issues with it so far."

This review was modified by Schaible on June 26 2016 04:05:22 PM

Best Decision Ever

"After researching several different mattress brands and reading hundreds of reviews, I ordered the Christeli Danieli in April 2015 and have been more than pleased every since!!
All contact with the sales staff and customer service was very helpful and professional, and the delivery was exactly on the date I requested!!

Very pleased with the complete experience of dealing with Christeli!!!!

This review was modified by rader398 on June 26 2016 04:55:15 AM

At Last!

"At last we have found the perfect bed! We were initially pleased with our purchase of the Christeli Charleston King Size bed in April 2015, and we continue to be extremely happy with our bed today! Our entire purchasing experience was easy and the professionalism and friendly service by the customer service staff made it an enjoyable experience. We are very satisfied and we would recommend Christeli to anyone making a bedding purchase."

This review was modified by LGH4EVER on June 09 2016 10:21:30 AM

The Best

"In selecting our current mattress we reviewed, tested, tried and priced different styles and types of mattresses. We tried out mattresses in local stores and also looked at internet reviews. Christeli seemed to be always on top, So we took a chance and ordered online. Best decision we ever made! The purchase process was easy, the delivery was on time and the customer service was next to none. But the true test has been the product. We have used the mattress for over a year and would not trade it for anything. The comfort and deep satisfying sleep will definitely bring us back to Christeli for our next purchase. We have recommended the company to all of our friends. "

This review was modified by Richinv59 on June 08 2016 02:27:40 PM

"This mattress has been by FAR the best mattress I have even owned. Even better in my opinion than my $5000 Simmons Beauty-rest. I would recommend this product to everyone and the price is amazing. The customer service was out of this world and shipping was very prompt. I bought this mattress 2 years ago and it was the best decision that I ever made!"

This review was modified by prestonduncn on June 08 2016 02:26:16 PM

"We love our Christeli Astoria matress!!! It is perfect for us. Sleep is deep and peaceful. We do not wake up from being restless. The price is worth every wink of sleep and I believe the cost to be excellent. We had been shopping for over a year when I mention this fact to my son who said " mom try a Christeli matress, you'll be glad you did." So we order one and have been extremely pleased and would buy again."

I LOVE this bed!

"My mattress is amazing. It was such an improvement from my old mattress. Now I never want to get out of bed... it's becoming a real problem. :p"

This review was modified by AlanaRian on May 22 2016 10:24:37 AM

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.