Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review Christeli.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-23

Excellent service!

"I purchased an adjustable frame and mattress for my 90 year old mother. She is delighted with both. The mattress is very comfortable and the adjustable frame allows her to easily adjust her position for sleeping, reading, and TV watching with a remote control. The company was very responsive whenever I contacted them and the delivery was smooth and efficient."

2017-03-23

Mattress

"Bought this mattress for my son's bed and he now sleeps through the night! Bonus!"

2017-03-22

Versailles 10" and foundation. Recomeended

"We have been sleeping on a Queen sized traditional well-known name branded spring mattress (extra firm). After 5 years of use, although no visible sagging, we started to feel that the mattress is no longer supporting us well and started having back issues after sleep. After a thorough online shopping, it looked reasonable to try out a memory foam mattress. Since it was our first time with a memory foam mattress we decided to try them out at an offline shop. Out of the choices, we were very satisfied with the infamous T brand memory foam, and was about to purchase it if not the price. Trying to make a decision back at home, I did some online searching and Christeli, along with a few other companies showed up offering the same comfort at a lower price. Too good to be true. After a few more days of hesitation, due to being no return policy but only 1 exchange policy, we decided to try it out. The Versailles has proved to be a good choice for us. For the record, it is not the same feel as the T brand, but that does not mean it is inferior. It provides a good balance of support and comfort and we are an extremely happy customer that we made this choice. I would also like to recommend their foundation. There are similar lower priced ones online, but after reading review of QC issues, such as squeaking and breaking, I decided to try out the Christeli foundation. Another great choice. I am leaving this as it was hard for me to find a review of it when I was shopping around. If you are on the fence whether to try it or not, I would recommend trying them out. I would definitely do it again. "

2017-03-21

Best Christmas gift ever

"We decided to buy a dual adjustable bed for ourselves for Christmas. We were expecting to have to pay a lot more, but we found an amazing deal from Christeli! It has been the best purchase decision!!! When the bed was delivered, the directions were easy to follow and set up was simple. We absolutely love our bed! The remotes make it so easy to find just the perfect position for either of us, when we're tv watching or reading or sleeping. And no more "restless leg" issues for me! I could not be happier with our new bed. "

2017-03-15

Adjustable Bed Makes Evens So Much More Comfortable

"Everything about my purchase of the Ergomatic 1000 was excellent! The curbside delivery was a breeze and setting up each base was straightforward and simple. The flexibility of controls make evenings and nights so much better. No need for a pile of pillows to sit up and read or watch tv and its great all around. Usually when I catch a cold, I'm stuck sleeping in a lounge chair to help with the coughing but with this, I can raise up, be comfy and focus on resting. The quality of the base is impressive and easily worth way more than it costs. When I'm next looking for new mattresses, I will go straight to Christeli without hesitation."

2017-03-15

Best Wedding Gift!

"This mattress is the best wedding gift my husband and I could have bought for ourselves. I saw this mattress on Instagram from a blogger I follow and decided to check out the website. After reading all the reviews and everything about the mattress( and it's all made in the USA!) I called my fiancé and told him we HAD to buy this for our new apartment. when we finally moved in together after the wedding and slept in our new mattress we were in love! Hands down the best mattress either of us has ever slept in. We both feel so rested in the morning and in these first 2 months I don't feel my husband moving around at night. We will definitely be buying another mattress for our guest room. Thank you Christelli!!"

2017-03-11

Mattress doing the job so far so good.

"I had experienced some back pains and sporadic nerve trembles up until I decided to replace my mattress. After concluding an online research, I decided to give Christeli mattress a try and I must say there are no regrets three months later. I'd recommend this to family and friends without hesitation."

2017-03-11

FINALLY comfortable in BED!

"My husband and I had been shopping for mattresses for couple years --the process was so painful. Our daughter got a Christeli and we decided to give it a try. The product was simple to order. The customer service was spot on. The product arrived on time as stated. We set it up and have been sleeping great from the get go! Thanks!"

2017-03-10

Foamtastic!

"Our Christeli mattress is so great we're considering another one for our guest room. We have been sleeping on it for 3 months now and loving it. The company was great to work with. Everyone we spoke with was friendly and helpful. "

2017-03-04

Like sleeping on a cloud!

"My wife and I love our new mattress. I'm sleeping more soundly at night, feeling rested in the morning. The only negative is, it's made it noticeably more difficult to get out of bed in the morning. "

2017-03-03

impressive products

"I'm extremely happy with their product, the mattress is one of the best I ever seen so far, it's very comfortable and working with a mattress consultant helped me pick the what I'm looking for.
my next mattress will be Christeli mattress.

2017-02-27

very happy

"To be honest, I was not too happy when I first got the mattress. Getting the mattress was seamless but the product did not have the clean edges as shown on the pictures. We also did not like the feel of the mattress at that time... Fast forward about a month and we love the mattress! No tossing and turning - nice cool heavenly sleep. It was a risk to purchase something without trying it firsthand but it was worth it for us."

2017-02-20

luv our new bed

"First time ever purchasing a new bed and online. I heard about this company thru Julian Michael's advertising. I did research thought sounds great. Why not we're due for a mattress bad. I can only speak for myself since the last 4 months I haven't had any pain in my arms,shoulder since I'm a side sleeper. I sleep comfortable and I wake up rested. My hubby has sleep problems is still trying to adjust. Our kids love it too. It's a keeper. "

2017-02-20

jonesmel148

"I was skeptical about buying a mattress online and did much research before making this purchase. I decided that I would give it a try because there was a 50 night trial. I have absolutely loved this mattress. I took advantage of the 6 months no interest and it has been a STEAL for the price per month. The pillows have been fabulous too! "

2017-02-18

Match Made in Heaven!

"We ordered the split-king version of the Versailles 10". We chose the Versailles because we were told it was the firmest mattress they carried. We also ordered the Ergomatic 4000 adjustable bases. They are a match made in heaven! We were used to a Temperpedic mattress and the Versailles is every bit as comfortable for a lot less money. Also, this purchase was for a winter home so Christeli (Mike) worked with us to make sure the timing of delivery was spot-on. We also ordered the Stockholm 7" for a guest room and the guests said it was very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Christeli again."

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.