Stores > Christeli.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-03-25

The best mattress in the world !!!!

"I have had many mattresses over the past 50 years and this mattress bought from Christeli is by far the BEST mattress for quality, price, customer service and comfort. I bought this mattress because of an increasing problem with spinal and leg pain. Since its arrival I have been sleeping comfortably and all through the night. "

This review was modified by Katy08 on March 25 2016 08:21:03 AM

2016-03-11

Half my life is sleeping!

"I have slept with a temper-pedic pillow for years, it has changed my neck pain. I've trialed a temper-pedic mattress for a time but did not notice a change in my back pain. I got my Christeli mattress about a year ago and have loved it! It hasn't completely taken away my back pain but its improved it and with chronic pain, that is a huge plus! I sleep great and don't toss and turn like I used to. Love the different layers that I have as well!"

This review was modified by JessHu on March 11 2016 02:06:28 PM

Best Mattress Ever!

"We bought this mattress about a year ago. It arrived on time. The mattress had a bit of smell but that was easily resolved by airing it out. We no longer have restless nights, our back pain has been resolved, our hip pain has been resolved and we wake up well rested. We have 4 kids that randomly jump on our bed and it's still like new. Great price! We got the simple King size Versailles mattress it worked very well with our IKEA Malm bed. Love that it is made in the U.S. It is an overall great product, would definitely buy again when the time comes for our children. Great and easy website. Thank you Christelis for making such a great product. :) "

This review was modified by MFamily2 on March 11 2016 08:28:28 AM

Good sleep finally

"this bed has helped me to sleep so much better. I used to toss and turn at night, but i do not have this problem anymore. "

This review was modified by Cajunman318 on March 11 2016 07:40:45 AM

Nice but lost form

"I have had my foam mattress for over a year. I have always had back pain when waking up from a night's sleep. I thought this mattress would be the one. It wasn't. My wife and I have tried switching sides and no change. Her back is sore when awakening to. It's a nice thought to have an aerated, aromatherapy top but doesn't work the best with a pad. Where we both sleep, there are now depressions that don't come back to shape. Maybe it's the wrong firmness for us but nights have been uncomfortable. "

This review was modified by Alboynton on March 11 2016 06:44:56 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-25-2016

A rep from Christeli.com, Christeli, has responded

“Hi Alboynton,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Depressions where you sleep that don't come back are considered under our warranty.

Please contact our team at cx@christeli.com so we can have the opportunity to help.

Best,

The Christeli Team”

2016-02-09

"I am not a person that leave feedback or post reviews, but Christeli's has a product people should know about the mattress I purchased is one of the best vied owned , so if your having early morning back pains as I did give them a try you will be glad you did.

Thanks Aj
Ft worth Tx

2016-01-27

fluffy queen

"I think I got the 10 inch thick kind and after it fluffed up to its expected size it was really comfy. Had lots less lower back pain after sleeping on this. Took a few hrs or so but I wasnt expecting it to come rolled inside a box!! This is a great way to cut down on shipping costs and warehouse space! I got mine when it was on sale by about $300. Always watch out for sales for you never know when a sale might pop up!"

2016-01-25

FINALLY!!

"This is the best bed we have ever owned. After 2 beds from Costco that sunk in the middle and horrible sleep. We found the perfect mattress for us and after a year it still feels like new. "

2016-01-24

My experience with the Christeli Madeline after one year

"I bought a Christeli Madeline one year ago in January 2015. I had always slept on a hard, box-spring mattress believing the old conventional wisdom that hard mattresses were better for your back. I began researching a new one when my fifteen year old Simmons Beautyrest developed a depression. One of the first things I learned was that hard mattresses are not necessarily better for your back.

After lying on mattresses in showrooms I realized that I really liked the feel of memory foam. Others in my family were also very happy with their memory foam mattresses. After more research I learned about the importance of the density of the foam used and that smaller mattress companies often had better, less expensive products than the bigger, better known ones. That led me to discover Christeli. Christeli mattresses had all of the features I was looking for.

I decided on the Madeline because it was moderately plush, the firmness was somewhat adjustable, and the edges of the mattress were reinforced. It wasn’t cheap but it was still a fraction of the price of a comparable Tempurpedic. I realized it was a risk since Christeli only allowed exchanges but it really paid off. I have neither owned nor can I ever remember sleeping on a more comfortable mattress.

In the last year I have had no lower back pain, which is something I’ve endured for years. I can’t prove that it is due to the mattress but it certainly hasn’t hurt. When I wake up in the middle of the night as I often do, I am much more likely to get back to sleep because I am so comfortable. I no longer wake up with sore pressure points as I often did on my hard mattresses. In fact I don’t notice pressure points at all. I do a lot of traveling and I’m always amazed at how much more comfortable my Madeline is compared to the ones I sleep on while away when I get home.

The only minor drawback that I’ve noticed is that it does trap warmth in the summer. I only notice this when I sleep on my back in the summertime. That time of year my bedroom is typically in the low 80’s F because I sleep under a fan. My back does get warmer than it did with my old mattress. I do not notice this in any other position and it does not keep me awake. This may at least partly due to my waterproof mattress cover. I didn’t buy Christeli’s mattress cover opting instead for a less expensive one.

Overall I am extremely happy with my Christeli Madeline. I consider it one of the best purchases that I’ve ever made. If this one stands the test of time, and it has so far, I would buy one again.

This review was modified by JM6000 on January 24 2016 01:42:35 PM

2016-01-22

Absolutely Amazing

"I love the support the mattress provides, and I am not snoring anymore! Combine that with an unbeatable warranty and there is no reason to go anywhere else."

This review was modified by hellsbane-25633 on March 11 2016 09:07:20 AM

2016-01-22

Best decision I've made for my family.

"My wife & I have been married for 6 years and when she got pregnant our old mattress made her hips super sore. After we bought the Christeli mattress her discomfort disappeared within the week and she slept through the night from then on. Until our daughter arrived of course."

This review was modified by hero_hadley on January 22 2016 01:18:31 PM

2015-11-02

"My husband and I were shopping for a topper for our king sized mattress because it was brand new and after a couple weeks not what I had expected. My new mattress was causing lower back pain and we both had some pain issues on pressure point areas. We are both 52 and hoping to find the right topper the first time since I was not so lucky with the mattress. I ordered the Cloud topper. OMG it is amazing people. If you are having issues with getting a good nights sleep this topper is truly amazing. When and if we wear this topper out I will only buy from Christeli's. I would buy a king mattress next time around just to get the experience. Thanks Christeli for making two people who need their sleep happy."

2015-10-18

"Great website. Great way to order. Great ordering process. Great financing. Great product.
Great customer service. My daughter's back is much better and she now sleeps better.

2015-10-14

"It has been a year since we purchased the Charleston mattress. It has held up beautifully and I really look forward to going to bed. We have slept on both sides and decided we like the firmer side best. At first we thought oh no this is too firm but we have never slept better. We will purchase our next mattress thru Christeli for sure."

2015-10-14

"When I come home from traveling, the thing I missed most was my Christeli mattress! I can even have a aching back from yard work the day before and wake up in the morning without a trace of pain. If you're looking for the mattress that will make you happy every time you lay in your bed, you need a Christeli!! You'll be raving about it to all your friends....I know I do. Very fast delivery and easy set up. Super buy!"

Share Christeli.com's store rating

Christeli.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Christeli.com is a merchant member
Christeli.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.