Stores > Choxi.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.99/10 3.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.21/10 4.21/10

2016-05-20

"This is the second time I have tried to order this item. I wait over a month and there is no activity. When I look up the order it says completed but there is still the one item that has not been delivered."

2016-05-20

"The product is received was better than I expected Great place to shop"

Choxi is great!

"I am a very satisfied and loyal customer of Choxi.com. While no company is perfect, I mostly order my gifts and other items from them. I like their low shipping costs and the ability to get free shipping daily. I am mostly impressed by the products, also. There have been a couple of times I have had problems with the product or didn't receive it at all, but Choxi did resolve those issues promptly and to my complete satisfaction.

Thank you, Choxi.

2016-05-20

"Couple orders are running behind in shipping time "

2016-05-20

"I ordered 4 items and only got 1, they did give me credit. But why would I order from them again if I can't get what I want."

NON Shipment or Delivery of product

"I have ordered 9 items from you in the past months and I have only received 4 items.. The non shipped and non delivered items I did received credit for them- BUT- still, waiting 3 weeks for a product just to find out that I will never receive it... Very Dissatisfied!!!!!!!

On this order 24172077 only received 1 item instead of the two that i ordered!!!! This is were it started!!!! but I decided to order some more products and still running into the same problem.

Doesn't deliver

"Sadly they have good products but I have had to cancel a few orders that never arrived. Currently have an order over 28 days old undelivered."

needed person

"need help did not get two or and was up set had been waiting over a mouth was helped out thank happy person"

2016-05-19

Posted incorrectly... Didn't fix it!

"I ordered curtains advertised as 2-80" panels. When they arrived, it was 2-40" panels. I emailed them and asked them to send me 2 more panels to make it right, and they would not. They wanted me to return the curtains and take a credit. They said they tried to contact the manufacturer but didn't hear back. I called the manufacturer myself and got immediate assistance. The manufacturer made it right. Choxi was no help at all... I'm very disappointed. "

2016-05-19

A lot of items not available!!

"Although I received some of my items the things I really wanted were not available and all I got was a store credit forcing me to try again. Get better suppliers."

Made My Day

"exceeded my expectations. Shared them with friends & family. These styles make phone, tablet, interface easy & accurate results. "

Wow !

"I love Choxi ! Great stuff and great folks behind the great stuff ! I had a minor issue that was resolved so fast my head is still spinning ! Thank you for being such fantastic folks :)"

2016-05-19

Loved my entire choxi experience!

"Great products-received in a timely manner! Go choxi.com! I loved my entire experience from ordering to delivery!"

2016-05-19

"Love the rings I bought. Thank you."

socks

"Love them and have all my co workers trying them out to buy"

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.