• Choxi.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I have ordered many items from NoMoreRack and now once under the name Choxi. I have never had an issue so when I saw all the bad reviews I was surprised. I have ordered

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Jump Drives
USB Wall Charges
USB Power Packs,
Couch and Chair covers
MP3 USB Car Players
Motorola Keyboards and mice (a bunch of them).
A bunch of different earbud head phones
Apple Lighting connectors.
Bluetooth ear bud.

I have over a dozen orders and the only issue I have ever had was the Apple connectors/cords that are apparently not Apple certified. No more racks gave me a store credit for more than I paid for them so I was fine with that. The original amount was under 10$ so it was not a big amount.

Everything else was exactly as expected.

Many electronics on the Normorerack site are listed as refurbished. When you look at the type of item you really have to question how you refurbish a table, phone or other item that has no replaceable parts. I would never order a refurbish electronic product from any store. Maybe straight from the original manufacture but only with a full warranty. So that is just a warning against any store not just Choxi.

I will say there shipping is very slow. It should never take more than 2 days to ship (not receive) an item ordered. My last order was ordered 4/23/15 and shipped 4/24 although they did not notify me it shipped until 4/27. UPS told me I had a package coming on 4/24.

I will see if anything changes with my review when my order gets here 4/29 but for now I see no reason to stop buying from them. You just have to know what you are ordering as you would from any retailer.

Update: My order of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 arrived as ordered. It was new in the box. The only oddity was that it was a European model. The pre installed bloatware were all in German but unlike the US Models of Samsung devices I could uninstall them. I have had no issues with this company.

modified review This review was modified by johneickhoff on April 30 2015 07:37:33 AM

"Love Choxi.com (formerly NoMoreRack)
I had a problem with some Salt Lamps that I bought, contacted customer service, was immediately issued the return shipment information. I returned them and was reimbursed for the lamps as well as the shipping. The staff was very helpful and professional. Great Company . . . Great Merchandise

"Terrible customer service. All they do is send a scripted message no matter what your problem is. Bought 2 down and feather pillows which have feathers coming out of the casing constantly, and when you lay down on them the ends of the feathers prick your face. They stand fast on their 1 month return policy no matter how bad the product is."

modified review This review was modified by ArtDeco22 on April 19 2015 11:40:38 AM

"they suck, their refund policy is non existent. I am furious with myself for doing business with them. It will never happen again. BBB rating of F is well earned by them."

modified review This review was modified by picks200 on April 16 2015 11:19:39 AM

"I have ordered a number of items from NMR. Their sheets are a steal and of high quality. I had trouble with one order and NMR immediately resolved the problem. It appears that the problems start with the vendors that are advertising on this site. They screw up orders and NMR has to get after them to make corrections. I usually don't respond to surverys but I think with all of the negative reviews someone has to let new buyers know that not everyone is dissatisfied."

"Bought a iPad from them. Had to send it back after 1 month. I paid for shipping there and for the return of the product. A month later it needed repair again, contacted them and wanted me to ship to them again. Told them I could purchase another for what I would be putting just in shipping the product alone. Will never buy another electronic product from them. "

modified review This review was modified by 1upset on April 06 2015 12:24:17 PM

"The first shipment they sent the incorrect color and I had to return the item. The second order did not have enough postage on it and I will need to go to the post office (if I keep this order) and pay an extra $8.25. Not at all happy with this company. Terrible customer service!"

"I ordered clothing from this site. The items did not fit so I returned them. After nearly 3 weeks of not getting a refund I called to find out why. I was then informed in order to get a refund I needed my receipt from the post office. Since it has been 3 weeks I couldn't find it and they told them that they wouldn't be able to issue my refund without it. I am now out the clothing I paid for, the money I paid for them and the cost that I paid to return the items. Absolutely ridiculous. Don't order from them. "

"Where to begin...
My elderly mom is a shopaholic. She spent $1000 at NMR last year, all on complete GARBAGE. She ordered sheet sets that arrived with seams mis sewn or not sewn at all, woman's XL tank tops that we're see through and were so small that they didn't even fit a 7 seven year old, XL sundresses that fit my daughter, who is a size 2, lots of awful jewelry that gave the wearer rashes or turned them green...
But the best rip off has to be the desk top computer. It was refurbished, but we had it verified that it was MORE THAN 10 YEARS OLD!!!
Don't waste your time buying anything here. Just go to your local flea market or yard sale and buy crap if you want to waste your money... The Dollar Store has better quality than this rip off place!

modified review This review was modified by Shopaholicsanonymous on March 26 2015 01:44:58 PM

"I ordered 3 sets of their King sheets and only received 2. When I called they gave me the run around and tried to say their records showed 3 were delivered. There was only one box and the box said on the front "1 of 1". The 2 sheet sets took up the whole box so there was no way a 3rd set could have even been put in it. I finally went on Facebook and warned everyone not to shop there. They immediately said they would refund my money for the set I didn't receive within 3 days. Three days past and nothing so I again posted on Facebook and I got my money within 24 hours. The quality of the sheets appeared good, but it is very difficult to turn over as the material sticks to you. "

modified review This review was modified by skthayer1 on March 19 2015 10:08:13 AM

"I will never again shop here. Two terrible experiences. I ordered two pairs of boots in November, never received them. I was emailed the shipping info and that was all. I contacted the "customer service" they said they will look into it. Another month later was told they were out of stock and I will not get them. Now I go back again, regretting that now. Spent $29 on a back pack, they sent the wrong color and now are saying it was a final sale and they can not issue a refund. I specifically asked about their return policy because I would never buy anything online without having the option to return it. They make it so simple in writing for a return, but never once say make sure it doesn't say final sale very tiny at the bottom of the page. And now I keep getting the same bogus reply. They are a terrible company and I will never buy anything again from there, and I recommend the same for anyone else."

modified review This review was modified by lmbickh on March 14 2015 07:08:33 AM

"I order Barnes & Noble Nook HD Google Android 4.1 Dual-Core 1.3GHz 8GB 7" Tablet PC - Refurbished, the description on the site says it has 1mp rear facing camera, I contacted therm regarding this and they replied it has no such description on the site and sent me the link to that product which was also having the same description with 1 mp rear camera, there was written in the description that the device is upgrade able to Android 4.4 I didn't find the way to do it so I contacted them, they replied it's in setting and no other thing. I didn't found any thing in the setting. It's really frustrating, when you buy something online reading the item description and you didn't get what was written in the description. below is the link to that product.

"I honestly don't know where to start! I honestly can't believe this company is even in business! I ordered a Simmons Beautyrest Black mattress on 2/20/15. They took my 1200.00 and told me it would ship out in 7-10 days. About 12 days later I received a email saying it was sent and another email directly behind it telling me it had been delivered. Which it had not been. Trying to speak with one of their customer service people is like talking to a robot! None of them know anything! It was always, I have to contact the vendor, please allow 4-5 business days for us to respond. Well, after two weeks. I started to get concerned. I call NMR and was told the name of the company that was actually shipping the mattress. I called One Way, the freight company they use. They told me that, after looking up the info on the order, it was cued in to be picked about a week prior but the vendor did not have one available at the time. NMR never bothered to cue the order back in and just left it hanging in the wind! The shipping company told me yesterday, 3/11/15, that they would cue the order to be picked up today. When I get to my computer this morning NMR had canceled the order. Stating that the item was no longer available! However, it is still listed on their website as a sale item! I called, once more, their, SO CALLED, customer service. I was told that the mattress was in stock and I could reorder it! SERIOUSLY! Yeah, I want to give them another 1200.00. I was told a credit was issued and to wait for 5-10 business days for it to show back up on my card. They had better pray that it does! All I can say is RUN from this company! It is an absolute joke! Their customer service SUCKS! "

"NMR stinks in a deep freeze!!!!!! Their service is so slow when the product arrives you will have forgotten that you ordered it , their tracking page does not work and 50% of their products are inferior. May NMR rot in HELL. "

"BEWARE... I have used NMR many times but No More Nomorerack for me! I ordered two pairs of 9" cozy boots for an upcoming trip to the PNW, one of the pairs came with 2 right feet! I obtained a RA# boxed up the boots, went to USPS and then immediately ordered a new pair of the same boots as I was leaving town soon! Well, the boots were returned undeliverable and NMR refuses to refund my $19.00 charge! Thank goodness it wasn't a large purchase!"

modified review This review was modified by Melaniekeuper on March 12 2015 06:10:00 AM

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.