• Choxi.com Choxi.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.76/10 4.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.93/10 2.93/10

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! i bought clothing, it looked like it had been sewn by a blind ape!

Whole, rips, tears.... and all they will give me is store credit..... NO THANKS

"Answers questions in a timely manner."

"I have always had a great experience with nomorerack/Choxy, until recently. I placed an order mid June, went back a couple of days later to check it's status and noticed it had been cancelled. Since I did not cancel the order, I was curious. This started me on the quest to find out why. I sent an email, many times. I called, spoke with several reps that referred me to "customer care". I chatted with customer service online. I spoke to a supervisor. I emailed back and forth with someone in "Customer Care" and I still have no real idea why my order was cancelled. The customer care person, kept going on about more than one account being strictly prohibited, and fraud! I assured him I had only one account with them and that if my payment was excepted, how can that be fraud. He answered back that my payment had been returned. Yes, he's right, it had. But WHY was my order cancelled? I have not committed fraud, you took my payment, why? I got a one line response every time I asked this question,

"Good Day!

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.

We do apologize for the inconvenience, your order was cancelled and refunded. We capture certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals committing fraud of any kind, which includes the use of multiple accounts which is strictly prohibited. An immediate action is taken and also why you receive the notification to contact support.

Regards,

Clemson with Customer Care
Choxi.com Inc. [Formerly nomorerack.com Inc.]
Everything you love for less. "

No answer to a direct question of WHY. Once again, only one account, I committed no fraud, WHY cancel my order, (actually 2 orders) with multiple orders directly before and after that were not cancelled. The supervisor I spoke to, told me they had to protect their customers, that's good, but they also had to protect "the company", and no further explanation was due to me. I did re order and am waiting to see what happens, but I guess they will be safe from my credit card from now on. Very disappointed.

"Order arrived in a timely fashion and product was not damaged. Will be ordering from Choxi again!"

"I love this website. The products are reat and the prices are fantastic. Delivery time is great as is the $2.00 per item shipping."

"very satisfied with the items we ordered."

"I purchased a refurbished phone, trying to save the earth and all that, and it was a piece of junk. The more I use it the worse it gets. It only has a 30 day guarantee which I think is not long enough for a phone. I was given directions how to return it but have to have the original packaging. We'll see if they will refund my money or not. If not, I'm not sure I would purchase from Choxi again."

"Ever since no more rack became choxi I cannot login. I get emails every day but when I try to login you tell me my email is not valid."

"Very reasonable price at Choxi!"

"Everything arrive well and in time, choxi is very competent. I very happy"

"The Choxi site makes it easy to shop. The sheets I ordered are terrific, so much so that I ordered two more sets as gifts!!! Will be checking out this site more often."

"Fast, smooth transaction, and quick delivery, very satisfied."

"nice product at a great price.... not a long wait at all for delivery."

"Great prices, quality products"

"Great service, thank youi!"

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.