Stores > Choxi.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.93/10 5.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.64/10 5.64/10

Great deal

"This was another great purchase from Choxi. Choxi also has very fast shipping. I have always been very happy with every purchase I have made with Choxi."

2016-01-28

Can't remember the last thing I ordered..

"I have ordered a combination of products and I am pleased with each item, thanks again Pepperjade.."

Choxi rocks!

"Thank you for the awesome quality and deals!"

Great website!

"I love shopping at Choxi - I loved it when it was the previous website. Great deals. Fun, unique products and free shipping!"

CHECK THEM OUT

"I have purchased several times, I have not been dĂ­apointed with any of the items that I have rĂȘcived. If you want
good prices on a variety of items, check them out.

unbelieveable goods and prices

"I enjoy shopping at Choxi for bargains and I believe they sometimes come up with items that I would not associate with a discount shop. I got the detox patches at a very good price, and a soap saver that I needed but didn't know they had an angled one. The flat ones still leave a soapy mess and the soap dish still needs the water emptied."

2016-01-28

"Very fast service, quality product"

Top of the line

"I had a return and reorder and got excellent service "

2016-01-28

"I have been more than satisfied with everything I have purchased from them."

2016-01-28

Best place ever to shop!!!

"The products are good quality and the service is outstanding.!! "

2016-01-27

BEST PLACE to shop on line !!!

"Absolutely love this site! ! So much variety. Love the flash sales and discounted items. Orders arrive fast and as Promised !! Gauranted shopping at it's best. Already deleted link that brought me to Choxi. Just love shopping on Choxi! !!!"

Wow!

"Everything I order is great! This is my best shopping place ever I love Choxi!!!"

2016-01-27

Always a great experience!

"Choxi has never let me down yet! "

2016-01-27

Amazing website with great deals!!!!

"Love buying from this website!!!!"

Convenient

"I absolutely love this little wallet. I ordered the lilac looking color in the photo, however the color is more of a purple in person (which is fine because I like both lilac and purple). It's so convenient to have your cards in the open right where you can see them so you don't have to rummage through your wallet looking for a card if you're in a hurry. There are 3 slots on both sides for your cards and an opening in the middle for money or a couple of more cards if you prefer. The only con I can honestly say is that it is quite stiff which makes it difficult to get to anything in the middle opening, I'm hoping after using it for awhile it will loosen up a bit. The first time I used it people were asking me where I bought it so they could get one, my girlfriend wants me to order her the blue one."

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Choxi.com is a merchant member
Choxi.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.