• Choxi.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.57/10 2.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.51/10 1.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.08/10 1.08/10

"BEWARE... I have used NMR many times but No More Nomorerack for me! I ordered two pairs of 9" cozy boots for an upcoming trip to the PNW, one of the pairs came with 2 right feet! I obtained a RA# boxed up the boots, went to USPS and then immediately ordered a new pair of the same boots as I was leaving town soon! Well, the boots were returned undeliverable and NMR refuses to refund my $19.00 charge! Thank goodness it wasn't a large purchase!"

modified review This review was modified by Melaniekeuper on March 12 2015 06:10:00 AM

"I don't believe most of these negative reviews, I've made several purchase from this site, and have been very satisfied with the products as well as with the customer service provided. I had to return one item, wrong size, and it was returned immediatelym no question asked. I tthink tha a lot of the negative reviews are from competitors or paid reviewers."

modified review This review was modified by marie_gray on March 08 2015 09:25:36 AM

"RUN!!!! Do not fall for this scummy place. Ordered an I-pad, which didn't work out of the box. Missed the 30 day warranty window, and was told I'm now the proud owner of a $200 door stop. Apple won't touch it, because it was "refurbished" by some Chinaman. Thanks nomorerack, hope you all rot in hell!"

modified review This review was modified by luckyleo1962 on March 05 2015 02:00:04 PM

"Horrible return policy! Incredible dissatisfied with my purchase. It was not accurately described on website. Description was in fact deceiving. Nomorerack is charging me half of the original cost to ship the item back to them. Item was packaged in basically a garbage bag with a label taped to it. If it costs $2 for them to ship it to me, it should only cost $2 for me to ship back a purchase I am so unsatisfied with. I will not be purchasing anything from this company again. I tried to leave a review on their website, but there was no place to do so. I posted a review on their FB page and was not surprised to find it immediately removed from their page. Too bad they can't be as diligent about customer service as they are about removing negative posts from their FB page!!"

modified review This review was modified by lbmarchiony on March 05 2015 12:48:12 PM

"I placed an order in January 2015. it was March 21st before I received the order. I ordered 5 items only three items were in the box when I opened it. I immediately called the company to let them know about the issue.they repeatedly told me that I would have to wait on the merchant to respond to the issue. after about 2 weeks of constant calling I was able to get a refund but only for the 3 items that I received even after my initial quantity was 5. upon receiving the package was obviously opened and reclosed and I made no more rack aware of this issue also. I took pictures and email them to the company needless to say I will not be ordering from nomorerack ever again. "

modified review This review was modified by meropi30 on March 05 2015 01:21:23 AM

gvm's Avatar
gvm

"I would strongly advise for everybody for stay away from this fraudulent website. If you ever have a problem and decide to return your item and it is not your fault they will rob you of half of your refund money for the return shipping. Another way they will rob you is if you get a store credit from them for your return, they will only let you use it if you spend twice as much on their website. For example, they gave me $20 store credit but didn't let me use it unless I'd spend $40. So I had to look for other merchandise I absolutely didn't need to be able to use my store credit. I will never shop with them again. Last but not least - a horrible customer service. They lied to me that they would give me $24 refund and when I sent the item back I only got the half of that - $13.31. When I sent them an email about it they told me I was confused! Do not buy from these liars because they will rip you off."

modified review This review was modified by gvm on March 03 2015 03:41:54 PM

"Wow! I'm so shocked at all the bad reviews. I've been ordering from them since 8/14, inclusive of multiple Christmas gifts and I never had a problem. In fact, I once ordered two of the same thing, my mistake, I emailed them, they promptly replied with directions on how to return it, inclusive of return item # and label. I did this and they gave me credit. I don't know, maybe I've just been lucky. My orders have ranged from simple rubberized iPhone cases to Electrolux vacuums to a Sony Bluetooth box!"

modified review This review was modified by Mdouglas210 on February 28 2015 10:07:57 AM

"I tried to return a iPad. And they sent the wrong return label on porpose . I will never buy anything from them again . I have lost $250

"I ordered 2 PHILIPS DUAL-DVD PLAYER I received 1 and they charged me for 2 plus the 2.00 shipping for each so paid 4.00 shipping for I item. Had a very hard time trying to find some one that spoke good enough english to be able to understand them. Had a hard time getting my money back for the player I didn't not receive wanted to only give a store credit. They are a scam... don't buy anything from them alot of cheap stuff....."

modified review This review was modified by blfugere on February 27 2015 10:17:36 AM

"The quality of 1,000 thread count sheets is very poor. The fabric is scratchy and when coming out of the washer the edges are frayed. Customer service would not allow me to return them. An example of companies who stand behind their products and customer satisfaction are Montgomery Wards and Lands End. I'm very disappointed in the product as well as customer service policies and will no longer trust nomoreracks for my online shopping needs"

modified review This review was modified by ArmenianGypsy on February 27 2015 09:45:15 AM

"NoMoreRack is a scam!!! They gave me the biggest run around when I told them that my item was not delivered, even though I have ordered from them for a couple of years now with no problems. I was told that I had to go, talk to my neighbors, then the post office (all of which was a pain in the neck!), and to then email them back and let them know what happened. The next day they sent another email closing my claim! Of course I asked them why they would close the claim when I haven’t received my product and the response was the same email closing my claim! Meantime, after much hassle and run around, the post office told me that it was the company that had to file the claim, not the customer. When I told this to the customer representative who helped me, he told me that he could proceed with the claim when I fax him a copy of the police report that I needed to file. I told HIM to file the police report because I was DONE!! And I am DONE with NoMoreRack! They will never receive another dime from me!"

"They say refunds are 100% as long as the order is not in fulfillment. My order is in processing and I have a screenshot of processing 15 minutes after George to me it was in fulfillment.

Then Ceilo D tells me processing means fulfillment by their definition which I know any reasonable person would find this to be a lie. I will contest with PayPal and for the record, would not have submitted a cancellation of fulfillment had begun. Shady, dirty, Micky mouse operation.

STAY AWAY

modified review This review was modified by Reasonable_1 on February 24 2015 03:13:45 PM

"I just finished with nomorerack concerning an order I placed on Jan 14 that I had received a confirmation email and order# from them but no shipment notification. My Paypal account had been charged for this order. I sent an email 2/21 to NMR to which they responded the order had not gone through and the that was the reason I had received a cancellation email. WHAT? I never received anything other that the confirmation! Furthermore, they placed the burden on me to provide a trans # to get a refund. I made a claim through Paypal at this point. I believe that NMR is unorganized to say the least. Either that or they are intentionally trying to steal your money hoping you will forget about the order and they just keep it. Most other businesses I deal with do not charge my account until they ship the items ordered. Item never ships? I'm never charged. Not NMR, they charge your account at the time the order is processed and then either take their sweet time getting the items to you and just don't send them at all. In all fairness I did have an order that went through just fine in December. But their lack of organization on this last order has made me very leery of ever buying from them again. Buyer Beware and keep track of your order."

"Do not buy from No More Rack. I have had constant problems with my orders. Of course customer service always wants to blame someone else. Like when I ordered a blood pressure monitor, after a month it had not been delivered. After many calls with customer service telling me it had been shipped I did decide to do a charge back. I could not get anybody at No More Rack to understand that I had not received the item. You know what, the item then showed up I told my credit card to allow the charge because I had received the item. When I called No More Rack to let them know I had received the item I got someone that knew what was going on and they told me the warehouse had the items on back order and that is why it had never been shipped. How come none of the other customer service agents knew that information?

Then I ordered two cell phone cases. When it arrived there was only one in the box. I was told by the customer service agent to call the police because someone had stolen the second one. Really? The box it was shipped in was too small to hold two parts? Finally I got someone to understand and they found out that again - the warehouse had made a mistake and only shipped one. Again not my fault!

No More Rack de-activated my account because they cannot handle customer orders. Bad thing is I just ordered a computer from them on February 18th. No one can give me any information on the delivery information because my account has been deactivated, but they have charged my PayPal account for it?

They say customer service is number one priority, but trust me from experience customer service sucks!

"First are foremost, let me start by saying I was introduced to NoMoreRack by a co-worker, once looking at the prices I was a little skeptical about ordering something. I decided I would only order something which was at an incredible price. I ordered an unlocked Apple iPhone. After ordering, I began looking up reviews and saw all these horror stories about ordering from them. I became very upset that I had spent a lot of money with them and was very worried something would happen to me as well, this was not the case. I'm not sure what has been the issue with everyone else but, I received my order in a decent time, it was in the 10-14 business days they listed on the confirmation e-mail. It would have been here sooner if it wasn't for the recent snow storm here on the east coast that caused the package to delay. My package also came from California and not NY as some people in other reviews listed. I don't know if I would order again, only because I feel I was lucky to not have any problems. Best of luck to everyone, I wish some of the other customers would've had a smooth transaction like I did. For the record: I am an everyday college grad, working person, not an employee or genie pig used by NoMoreRack to put some posititve reviews out. "

modified review This review was modified by marley1964 on February 19 2015 07:59:31 AM

Share Choxi.com's store rating

Choxi.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Choxi.com is not a merchant member
Choxi.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!