• Rating 7.83/10 788 reviews

ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company] is not a merchant member
    ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company] does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ChiefValue [a Newegg Inc. Company] contact information

"Emailed an order for a memory stick. Received a confirmation, only to realize the stick was not what I ordered nor would it work for the application I was buying it for. Called them immediately (10 minutes) from the time of the original order. Spoke to a customer service rep and explained situation and requested the item be canceled. The rep said she was canceling the order since it had not been shipped yet. Asked for a name and cancellation number but the rep said I didn't need it and that they don't issue one since it was 'caught' before it was shipped.
It was shipped, was billed to my account. Called them and was told they would reverse the charges. They then billed me again. Called my bank and still, two months later getting charge backs and disputes through my bank.
Will never do business with them again. Recommend everyone to avoid them. Very scary experience. They figure eventually you will allow the transaction to go through to avoid the continuing hassle. 12050318

"This was my first (and last) experience with this website. I placed my order for an item for Christmas, but I had put in the incorrect billing address. Called them to let them know the correct one and never heard from them again. After a week and a half, I checked on my order on the website and it had been cancelled. Called to see if they could reinstate it and customer service was not accomodating. Guess I'll have to find another company actually interested in my business. Now I'm back to shopping around for this gift. Wish I had realized the futility of this order so that I could have searched around elsewhere during Black Friday sales."

"I ordered a "KINGWIN KWCR-506 23-in-1 USB 2.0 Card" from ChiefValue. It didn't work out. The card reader was poorly manufactured, didn't align well so that my memory cards couldn't be plugged in. After a RMA repair request, it still couldn't fit. I then emailed service@chiefvalue.com who responded on the same day and gave me a full refund. They said I don't even need to return the defective card reader. Wow. what a fantastic customer service! I will definitely shop again at chiefvalue.com.

I later discovered that this is the same company as newegg.com, which I've been shopping for electronic gears for years and been very happy with them.

"Extremely professional store. When a discount didn't work and an item was out of stock for months, they honored the discount by manually crediting my account when the item came in much later.

Low prices, packages well, ships quickly (thank god for UPS 3 Day Select instead of Ground!).

"Shipping was fast. The box was a little dented. But the product was fine."

"It was excellent service and love to shop again."

modified review This review was modified by kingofdeal on September 27 2010 06:52:15 AM

"Found a great price on a pair of samsung spinpoint f3 hard drives with free shipping. Placed my order early in the day and received my hard drives the next day since I live in southern california. Quick shipping and had absolutely no problems! "

"I ordered an EVGA GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) video card from chiefvalue's website on Aug 29, 2010. The order was sent out the next day with a tracking number to my email. The product arrived 3 days later. It was packaged well and working as intended. The delivery was indeed fast just like newegg.

The only thing I don't like is that I can only see the tracking number in the email but not on my online account. If I deleted the email, I won't be able to track it.

modified review This review was modified by chuenl on September 20 2010 10:38:50 AM

"Great value. Great product. Great company. Thanks. "

"I ordered an EVGA GTX460 768MB. Received an invoice and shipping confirmation with tracking number shortly after ordering. Order arrived soon in perfect shape. No problems at all. Completely unremarkable experience except for the excellent price on the videocard. Literally ordered online, and my order was delivered a few days later. Done. Perfect. I don't see how this could have been any better.

I have made orders with ChiefValue in the past, one of which involved picking up an item at the store's warehouse in City of Industry, CA. It was a very pleasant experience, the staff were friendly and helpful.

I plan to continue making purchases at ChiefValue and Newegg.

For reference:
1. Invoice Number: 445071
2. Sales Order Number:12046620

"Not much else to say than excellent service. I ordered two samsung 2tb green drives because they had them for a great price. Shipping was extremely fast and products arrived in good shape. "

"i bought some dvds cakes of verbatim, i dont have any complaint about my purcharse, they give me , the best price , cheapest of course :)

they are close of big brother newegg.....

modified review This review was modified by toei on April 13 2011 10:48:28 AM

"I bought an EVGA GTX-460 768MB from ChiefValue at a rediculously good price because of a special deal they had. I feel so lucky I got it. The transaction was easy, the product was shipped promptly, it arrived in good condition and is working well. Pretty much the ideal scenario."

"I bought the EVGA GTX 460 SC 786mb and I got it with a very special deal. At the time of purchase (even until now), it has been and STILL is the best deal out someone could get. I'm glad that I am one of the lucky guys who got this deal. After my purchase, I just bookmarked Chiefvalue.com right beside Newegg. I'm very much looking forward in doing business with them in future. I highly recommend their website for electronic purchases.

1. Invoice Number: 445410

2. Sales Order Number:12046236

modified review This review was modified by noloboy on September 17 2010 07:52:55 PM

"Chiefvalue had an item at a great price (definitively beating out the competition), which makes me think they'll have the same at other times. My order information arrived immediately after purchase, with subsequent shipping information coming in as soon as the item shipped. At receipt, the packaging was sufficient, and really, the whole experience was as easy as online shopping should be.

1. Invoice Number: 445211