Chef's Resource Reviews - page 3 - chefsresource.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.67/10 1,146 reviews

Chef's Resource is not a merchant member
Chef's Resource does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,155)

Rating 8/104/5

"In general terms, I have had a goog experience buying at Chef's Resource. Since I am living in the States when I order something and you can deliver, cause a lot of troubles. Of corse I understand it can happens even though when I order is in stock."

"This was a gift and was greatly appreciated. I will be ordering more.
Thank you.
Carol M Hurwitz

modified review This review was modified by carol_hurwitz on January 03 2013 12:08:36 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"The OVEN MITT arrived today. Where the dutch oven is....I don't know "

"very happy to have found your company"

modified review This review was modified by jon s on January 02 2013 12:19:30 PM

"quick delivery! great product"

"Received everything in good order. Well packaged and sooner than anticipated. Products as advertised and in good shape. Definitely will return when I have the need. Thank you!
Bjay111

"I always find what I'm looking for and more."

"What marvelous service! I made two orders within a few days of each other, and Chef's Resource was able to track both and shipped everything in one package. Very efficient and responsive, the company alerted me to a possible delay on one item, but everything arrived well in advance of expectations. I recommend Chef's Resource highly! :-) My only gripe is with one of the products ordered, a Le Creuset spatula, which separated into two pieces before I could even remove it from packaging - but that's a Le Creuset issue, not a Chef's Resource issue!"

"Chef's Resources provided me with a complete, and exceptional, shopping experience. I definitely will be shopping their online site again in the future. Thanks for the prompt, and efficient service!

Michael

"This was an excellent price plus a bonus coupon for the knife as well. And it came with free herb shears
Fast delivery even though it said in stock online but then got back ordered

"Excellent service, quick straight to the point. Their site is very clear and customer friendly. Recommend them."

"Really nice machine. Will use this item for gifts in the future."

"Ordered for Christmas. Paid extra for quick delivery. You held it up due to back order of the free gift. You did not even call or send mail to tell me. I called to follow up only to find out the mistake with no suggestions on how you would fix it. I cancelled the order. I did find another place with the same items for the same price, cheaper delivery AND I did get it in time for Christmas!!

"Quick and easy service got just what I wanted thank you"

"My order was correct and here within a week. I plan on purchasing all of my knives from them in the future. ????"