Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great prices and fast shipping!"

"The product was as described and delivered promptly, very happy with service"

"I can understand and appreciate the precautionary "signature required" shipping terms, I just I would have known before hand. Figures, The one time I don't read all the fine print. if I had, and considering it was a holiday weekend, with bad weather on the way, I would have had the watch delivered to my work instead. Especially since delivery only took one day to Maryland! Move over Amazon. As it stands I intercepted the watch and had UPS hold it at their center, an hour away. It was a fair trade for something as delicate as this under the circumstances with the weather and all. All in all it was a great transaction and my wife already has another watch picked out on the site. And I will not have a problem buying from them again. Great Job!"

"great....................................................................."

"Best price on a particular watch I was looking at

for my husband. Quick delivery,too.

"I found the watch I was looking for at an excellent price! Thank you"

"Watch arrived fast, in good packaging. I was a little worried that maybe they would be selling knockoffs, but it is the real deal. Love my new watch!"

"Watch was great! Will suggest site to others! Very satisfied."

"Quick, easy, and best price. Thank you. "

"Watch made it here with no issues. I am currently overseas at a base and had to go through extra security to purchase the watch but I am glad I did. More peace of mind on the purchase.

I love the watch! It is better in person then the pictures. Thanks WatchStore.

"The package arrived in 2 days and I could track it so someone was available to sign for it. When I opened the watch it was so stunning and beautiful that I almost didn't care that it cost so much (even thought I got it at a good price on this website) It is a Christmas gift so we will wait and see how it all works out for the lucky girl. So far extremely pleased with the purchase and I would recommend this site to everyone. Thank you!"

"I had initial hiccups with the website during checkout but I can put up with that because I got the best price for the Rado watch (after shopping for days). The watch arrived just 3 days after purchasing and its brand new and perfect! I cannot be happier!"

"Quick shipping, no problems encountered"

"Great watch, great price, shipped quickly, will buy again from here. "

"Watch showed up with a dead battery. I had to go get the battery changed and they scratched the face. Suffice to say I am still waiting for my watch and very dissatisfied with the whole experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We can replace the battery but we have no control over a local jeweler scratching the watch.”

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.