• Certified Watch Certified Watch Store Elite Status

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2015-05-19

"GREAT WATCH AND SERVICE. MY WIFE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE WATCH. THANK YOU"

2015-05-15

"Shipping and watch were both great! "

2015-05-13

"APPEARS TO BE THE ITEM I ORDERED. AS IT IS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, WON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL 23RD. DELIVERED MUH FASTER THAN EXPECTED AND CHEAPER THAN ANYWHERE I FOUND."

2015-05-12

"Best Price I could find anywhere on the web for my watch!
-Happy Owner of Nixon Steelcat"

2015-05-12

"Received the watch which I purchased as a gift, was received very fast. The watch is exactly what I ordered but unfortunately the box that the watch came in was damaged. If the watch was for me it would not be a problem but the watch is a gift. I emailed asking if I can have a box that is not damaged so I can give the watch as a gift and I am waiting on a response. "

2015-05-07

"I found this site because it offered the watch I was looking for at a unbelievable price and I thought about when I heard if it sounds to good to be true it probably is well I took a chance anyway and I'm so glad I did the watch is everything I hoped it would be and I got it at a unbelievable price thanks CWS"

2015-05-06

"Gorgeous watch, with a few scratches on the underside of the face. The box was a bit beat up as well (wondering if the watch was a floor sample). The watch came in the mail within two days. Besides the scratches; awesome savings and an amazing watch. "

2015-05-05

"Fast shipping. Watch had all tags, booklets and was new as described. I was a bit sketchy at first but after doing some online research, I decided to purchase and am very happy with the outcome. "

2015-04-30

"Excellent delivery and decently priced item"

2015-04-29

"no comment no comment no comment"

2015-04-29

"Great price for a hard to get watch. And, very fast shipping."

2015-04-29

"Quick shipping and item exactly as described."

2015-04-27

"According to the USPS tracking, my package was supposed to be delivered on Saturday April 25. It is now Monday April 27 and I have not received it. It was last scanned in Brooklyn, NY and I live in Livonia, MI. I'm not sure where the watch is right now and I find that unsettling."

2015-04-20

"Product was not delivered. It was returned and I don't know why."

Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“It was returned to us because the buyer was unavailable at the time of the purchase. The package required a signature as listed and it is for the buyers own protection. Please let us know if you have any questions.”

2015-04-20

"Watch came in 2 days and is authentic "

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.