Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10

"Fast shipping nice looking watch for a good price."

"Fast free shipping - in fact, a day early. Good packaging. Best price on the Hamilton that I ordered. Everything was intact. Have been wearing the Khaki Navy King Scuba Auto since it was delivered. Beautiful and accurate. "

"Finally received the watch the on friday the 28th. It was a gift for my wife and she absolutely loved it! It was in pristine condition and already set to the correct time and date. Will definetly use the Certified Watch Store on future purchases. Thanks again.
JB.

"Just how we want a web purchase to go ... ease of navigation, product as advertised and delivered as promised."

"I placed my order almost 3 weeks back and its still not shipped. I am still looking for a tentative date when I will get my product."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying our best to resolve the issue.”

"Fast delivery. Large selection. Excellent prices. Couldn't be happier at this point."

"Quick delivery and good pricee. Watch may have been previously used"

"Bought a watch and they didn't have it. Never called me. I finally called them and they said they have ordered it. Will not have it to ship for 7-10 days. WT-?"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“It is a special order item which normally takes 7-10 days for us to allocate it for the buyer”

"Took a week to ship the package and they forgot to include the invoice with it so now UPS are now withholding the shipment until they get clearance on the amount of the invoice

*Update at 19 February

I think the issue is with UPS appalling service here in the UK, as it seems they have lost the initial invoice and just decided to not deliver the shipment without advising me (the receiver) nor the shipper. Happy to recommend Certified Watch Store once I get the watch and I am happy with the purchase.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"I'm very satisfied with your product. It was delivered on time.
It's very nice
Hopefully you will make a lot of discount.

"Very smooth transaction. Fast shipping. "

"New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging"

"Watch came as described, well packaged and quick shipment! They also have a very secure ordering process. Would definitely purchase from this store again."

"Order a last minute gift for family member and wasn't sure if I would get it in time. I selected the one day shipping method and the watch was at my door within 24 hours. "

"Quick delivery - amazing Price!
Will shop here again.

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.