• Certified Watch Certified Watch Store Elite Status

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Product was not delivered. It was returned and I don't know why."

Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“It was returned to us because the buyer was unavailable at the time of the purchase. The package required a signature as listed and it is for the buyers own protection. Please let us know if you have any questions.”

"Watch came in 2 days and is authentic "

"At first I thought Certified Watches was too good to be true but it was true!! The price was great, the shipping was quick, and the watch is perfect. I loved my experience with Certified Watches!! "

"I really liked that it came in the manufactures box and that it delivered very quickly "

"Great Watch, great price an great service!"

"The ordering was quick, easy, and painless. I highly recommend them! "

"They took very good care of me and gave me the best deal around on my purchase.

"Excellence all the way from online ordering to prompt shipping, not to mention that the prices are unbeatable!"

"Best Price I could fine, Perfect Condition, Authentic, Includes Box, got in 3 days and Happy Customer!! Nixon-A2431062-00 Matte Gunmetal for $109 with the online discount codes on site. I have a slight watch addiction, this is #31 and I will def buy more from them."

"Order arrived before expected and in desired condition."

"Had no issues what so ever. Watch arrived quickly and was exactly what i expected. Great buying experience. "

"The wrong watch came in although I like it very much and will keep it. The Hamilton Jazzmaster that I ordered was the light band and this was the dark Brown band. But like I said I think I am going to keep it but concerned potentially to order again. "

"Easy online shopping, quick delivery. Will do business with again!"

"Everything went well. Decent packaging."

"I HAVE TWINS GIRLS THAT I PURCHASED 2 WATCHES FOR THEIR BIRTHDAYS. WATCHES SHOWED IN STOCK AND I REQUESTED EXPRESS DELIVERY SO THEY WOULD ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THEIR BIRTHDAYS. I STARTTED RECEIVING EMAILS AFTER THE WATCHES SHOULD ARRIVED ALREADY THAT ONLY ONE WATCH WAS IN STOCK AND THEY WERE SPECIAL ORDERING THE OTHER AND IT WOULD TKE 7-10 DAYS. I TRIED SWITCHING THAT WATCH WITH ANOTHER. THEY WOULDNT LET ME DO THAT THROUGH THE SAME EMAILS THEY WERE SENDING ME. WHEN I TRIED TO CALL AFTER HOLDING FOR 20 MINUTES AND NOONE PICKING UP I HUNG UP. WATCHES THAT SHOWED IN STOCK WERENT, THEN AFTER WAITING FOR THAT ONE WATCH TO COME INTO STOCK I WAS NOW TOLD ITS DISCONTINUED. I AGAIN CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTER HALF HOUR OF HOLDING NOONE EVER PICKED UP. EMAILED COMPANY TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND NOONE RESPONDED TO THIS EMAIL VERIFYING THEY RECEIVED IT AND YES ORDER IS CANCELLED OR THAT MY CARD WASNT CHARGED. THEY HAD NO PROBLEM EXCEPTING MY ORDER AND RESPONDING QUICKLY BUT AFTER MULTIPLE EMAILS OF HOW ONE OF THE 2 WATCHES WAS NOT AVAILABLE AND THEY COULD ONLY SEND ONE THEY DID NOTHING TO HELP SUBSTITUTE THE OTHER OR ACKNOWLEDGE MY CANCELLATION. I AM WAITING TO GET MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT TO SEE IF MY CARD WAS CHARGED AND IF IT WAS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE IT UP WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THIS COMPANY WAS AWFUL TO DEAL WITH."

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.