Stores > Certified Watch Store
  • Certified Watch Certified Watch Store Elite Status

10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday
      866-735-9116
      Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
      866-735-9116

Voice your opinion! Review Certified Watch Store by clicking a star below.

2015-10-17

"Not used to the long delay from ordering my watch to receiving confirmation of shipment. Attemps to contact them by phone was delayed by some Monday/Tuesday holiday. Even after that, getting to talk to a human was difficult."

2015-10-13

"Item received on time and very pleased. "

2015-10-12

"The order took longer than I expected compared to other items I had ordered from other on line orders. The on line chat was not to my liking at all."

2015-10-10

"I purchased a Hamilton Khaki Field Watch from Certified Watch Store, partly because of their warranty, which states that they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions for the time duration list below", which for a Hamilton watch was two years. Hamilton's factory warranty terms are to replace the watch if there is any defect in the watch within the first two years. One of the listed features on the watch is that it is water resistant to 100 meters. The first time I dove with the watch underwater to about 30 meters, it filled with moisture, and the crown was ruined to the point that it slid off of the watch. When I sent in the watch to Certified Watch Store for warranty service, they kept it for a few weeks, and then sent it back to me still full of moisture, and with the crown sliding off. No explanation, just a useless watch that I bought from them for over $400 a few months prior. Speaking to Certified Watch Store on the phone is maddening, as they rudely point out that their warranty never would actually replace a watch, only repair, and they don't warrant use underwater, and it must have been my fault anyway. To their defense, it's important to point out that if you keep scrolling way down page two of their warranty description, ignoring the top part where they say they "honor the original factory warranty's terms and conditions", they eventually do describe that they don't warrant water damage, and they never say they will replace a watch, only repair it. So the condescending phone support people are right - the small print at the bottom completely contradicts what the warranty says up top. Certified Watch Store has great prices on quality watches - just pray that you never need support from them."

2015-10-06

"Excellent and smooth transaction"

2015-10-04

"Overall I was very satisfied despite a couple of blips. I placed my order on a Saturday. The watch was in stock and the site indicates that items ship within 48 hours. I expected the item to ship by the end of the day on Tuesday. When it had not shipped Wednesday morning I started to get concerned. I waited through the day and decided to call them at 3pm. I called, went through the prompts and got an all reps are busy message. I put the call on speaker phone and continued to work. I had them on speaker phone for 2 hours with no answer. During that time I also tried their chat with no success. When 5pm came around I was about to give up when I refreshed their site and suddenly my watch had shipped, it arrived the next day even though I did not request next day delivery. So, I had a bad time waiting on hold for them but to me they realized they shipped after the 48 hour window and made up for it with next day delivery. Got the watch in 3 business days and it was an authentic Citizens watch and in excellent condition (new). "

2015-10-02

"ups tracking was not available for a long time"

2015-09-28

"fast shipping, was here in 2 days."

2015-09-26

"Excellent service and pricing "

2015-09-25

"Awesome experiebce. Watch exactly as described. Exceptionally fast delivery. Highly recommend :)"

2015-09-24

"Fast shipping, great price and a beautiful, hard to find watch. I look forward to our next transaction. Thank you!!!!"

2015-09-21

"Very happy with this purchase. "

2015-09-10

"Watch was delivered in good condition."

2015-09-02

"Great price and product. Need tracking number for shipping services though"

2015-09-01

"Everything came as expected. Thanks!"

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.