• Certified Watch Certified Watch Store Elite Status

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"Fast shipping, real thing, good price, will buy again. "

"I purchased a Movado Bold watch. Product was brand new, in box, just as advertised. And it was almost half-off retail prices! Only negative is that the online order status isn't updated in real-time. I received a shipping notification and my order status still said Awaiting Fulfillment. It was updated to Shipped on the day my package was delivered."

"Couldn't be happier. Got the watch I wanted for $700 cheaper than their competitors! "

"After watching prices across a few sites, I purchased through CWS. Their return policy played a part in my decision as well. The watch arrived at my office the next day which was amazing. It arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely buy a watch from them again. "

"The only part i found annoying is having to look up charge on my credit card balance and call to confirm it. I don't have a different mailing and billing address and use that card all the time. "

"The watch came in a timely fashion and the price was good. However, the watch came in a loosely packed box with minimal padding and was likely banged around during shipment. It had a small scratch on it. And they sent the wrong user manual."

"Ordered watch was as expected with fast delivery. :)"

"Great watch delivered on time!Good luck with you business guys!"

"Great price, great online shopping experience and super fast delivery. Would definitely do business with this seller again. "

"No happy at all.
I ordered a watch 3 weeks ago and my order is still "awaiting to be fulfilled".
I have left several messages and have had no response. Yet the same style of watch is still available on their website.

"GREAT WATCH AND SERVICE. MY WIFE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE WATCH. THANK YOU"

"Shipping and watch were both great! "

"APPEARS TO BE THE ITEM I ORDERED. AS IT IS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, WON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL 23RD. DELIVERED MUH FASTER THAN EXPECTED AND CHEAPER THAN ANYWHERE I FOUND."

"Best Price I could find anywhere on the web for my watch!
-Happy Owner of Nixon Steelcat

"Received the watch which I purchased as a gift, was received very fast. The watch is exactly what I ordered but unfortunately the box that the watch came in was damaged. If the watch was for me it would not be a problem but the watch is a gift. I emailed asking if I can have a box that is not damaged so I can give the watch as a gift and I am waiting on a response. "

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.