Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10

"I ordered Jan 8, they received payment Jan 9. Info stated it was in stock & 24-48 hrs. shipping. Inquired by email Jan 11 and was told order was 'processing'. It's now the 15th and no update...no watch. I am anxious after reading many negative
responses. Right now I would give 0 stars. The feedback I read before ordering was very positive.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“The customer stated that they would change this feedback to a more positive one because we resolved the issue.”

"Item was priced great, arrived on time and was exactly what I expected. "

"The watch is everything that I expected and the service was exceptional. "

"Watch is great. Free shipping was great and fast. "

"I was very pleased with my experience and promptness of shipping and delivery!"

"I bought this watch for my girlfriend, and she loved. This watch is amazing and well-made. Also, I had a great experience with this store, and I probably will buy another watch for me. "

"Possibly the worst customer service you can imagine especially for a company that says it is passionate about customer service.

If I could get a refund on my watch I would gladly pay full retail so I could avoid dealing with this organisation..

In the 8 months I have owned my Tag Heuer Monaco this company has had it in their possession for 4 months for warranty work.

In that 4 months they have never placed a call or emailed to let me know of progress...even when they said they would.

Warranty work is done off-site by an unnamed organisation and Certified Watch takes no responsibility for that work. They will proudly tell you that they cannot inspect watch's as they are just a re seller.

If you ask for a persons full name they get nervous. One gentleman called Henry actually got so flustered he passed the call on to another person. Why is that?

Think very carefully before getting your watch here. I would gladly of paid the extra $2500 had I have known what to expect.

Update.

To top it all. After a few hours my wife received a phone call from Certified Watch Store and was asked to change the review. The un-named ( no surprise there) representative told her that they were a small family business (I find that hard to believe) and could not afford poor reviews.

If Certified Watch Store cared as much about customer service as do about their reviews they would not have to worry about their reviews!
If price is all you care about I'm sure they are as good a any other reseller.
If a factory warranty and customer service is important to you then definitely buy some place else.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-19-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We fixed the watch and sent it to him with overnight shipping.”

"Fast shipping, item well packed. Good communicator.
Will buy again from Certified Watch Store.
Thank You.
HLai

"I was supposed to get $15.00 off the price of a watch I purchased and didn't get it. I called up and the man said that to get the discount I should have called up and not ordered through the website. In my opinion, the person I spoke to should have given me a credit on my credit card."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We refunded this customer and they said they would change this review to 5 stars since we resolved the issue.”

"The watch I wanted, at a great price, delivered on time."

"Very timely delivery and great price!"

"shipping was fast and the watch is in perfect condition. "

"I receive the watch and the watch is defective,the warranty card and information as well as the tags for the watch were missing, I contacted the seller and I told them about the problem and that I wish to have a replacement with a working watch and this is the response I got treating me like I have no idea how an automatic watch works. they expect me to pay shipping to send it back and have it replaced. that is no expectable. I want this fixed right away.... "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

““We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.””

"Order was received quickly. The watch was just as advertised.
Price was great, and the watch was perfect!
Will definitely do business with Certified Watch Store again.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"Good price....fast delivery "

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.