Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Great store, good prices and shipping fast! Tissot v8 authetic!"

"Certified Watch Store was easy to deal with and the watch came in days. would highly recommend!!!"

"Arrived Quickly and in perfect condition,just as described!"

"The watch was perfect, but the movado box was beat up and dirty inside the packaging.

"Fast shipping and excellent seller"

"DO NOT trust this seller. Deceptive practice and false advertising. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“Please communicate with us so that we can resolve you issue”

"I am satisfied. Everything was OK."

"The watch was well packaged and I received it very quickly. The prices they offer are much better than other sites. I had an issue that required some interaction with customer service. They were quick to respond and they where ultimately able to address by issue. I will consider buying from them again in the future."

"I did not receive the item I purchased. I am in the process of working with the returns department. Depending on the outcome will determine whether I am satisfied or not and whether I will purchase from this online retailer again."

"Purchased i-gucci watch through them- granted through their ebay store and paid a few more $ that way. However i am pleased to say the watch is 100% authentic and 50% less then gucci.com or nordstroms. I will seek them for any watches in future and hope to have continued success in finding great deals and customer service."

"Was very please with watch...was delivered as stated..ordering process was very easy and the price was excellent!

Only negative comment was the citizen round watch box that the watch was packed in looked like it was used - it was tattered and worn....

"I was completely satisfied with my experience with the Certified Watch Store. Ordering was quick and painless. I received my watch in two days. I was all set to buy the exact watch in a jewerly store for almost $600 more. I will have absolutely no hesitation order my next watch from this company. John S."

"I am so happy I found you. I was unsure and in this day and time's I thought you were a scam site. Wow I was so wrong and happy I ordered from you. My watch came quick and is all you said it was, I love it.Much cheaper than amazon and overstock. Any one looking for a great price for quality stuff don't hesitate to by from certified watch you wont be sorry thank you for a great watch matt from Hudson NY.12534 Also I am a real person and was not asked to do this review ,I never do them I find them fraud to get you to buy something, but this I felt I had to do great job, again thank you"

"Prompt service, very attentive to my particular concern. Thank you so much !!!"

"When the watch arrived, it looked like it had been worn with many scratch marks on it. Very disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“Please communicate with us so we can resolve your issue.”

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.