Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"The watch was delivered on time and was exactly what I expected.
I do have a question:

Just received my 3600015 and am reading reviews that the leather band will eventually wear. I see that the 360099 has a 'link bracelet with clasp'.

Please advise if it is possible to purchase the band with links. Both watches appear to be the same size 42mm.

If it is possible, please send part number and price.

Regards,

Mitch Mintz

I received a response from Movado that you can't use any other band with my watch and I can't believe that is true. I've never had a problem changing band on any other watch I have owned. If you could comment, would appreciate a response.

"I ordered on a Saturday and the watch was delivered about a week later, I used the free standard shipping. The watch looks great and was a great price. The only glitch was UPS not performing very well, hard to imagine how the driver knew we weren't home without ringing the bell or knocking on the door. Needless to say I was home. oops! UPS -1. Certified Watch Store 5 out of 5! Thank you! "

"Order dealt with quickly and arrived in Australia within a week of ordering."

"Product as promised. communication could be better"

"I brought this watch for my husband as a birthday gift and he loves it. It took a while for me to recieve the watch could be because I had it sent to a po box but when I did finally get it I was very happy with what I got. It was in its original packing brand new with the tags, no defects and all of the instructions were there. I'm very pleased with my order and I would recommend 100%"

"Perfect purchase! AAAAAAAAAA******+++++++"

"Amazing watch for the best price. I will definitely buy from Certified Watch Store again."

"Exactly as described, Promptly delivered. Thank you

"The watch was shipped quickly and packaging was the best.

Love the watch.

Thanks.

"They says more than 150.00 free shipping,later they told me $45.00 to P.R.I just cancel.At first I was told no shipping to P.R. then is $45.00"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We only offer free shipping within the 48 adjoining states. Also we offered to ship for 25 not 45 which is less than it would cost us. Please let us know if you have any questions. Management”

"Beautiful Movado Bold watch delivered extremely fast. Customer service rep Jay is fantastic, and helped me all 3 times I called. Box was brand new, not dirty at all. Excellent site for authentic watches. Thank you very much!"

"verry satisfied with company the watch not so much haveing hard time seeing the hands on watch"

"Great store, good prices and shipping fast! Tissot v8 authetic!"

"Certified Watch Store was easy to deal with and the watch came in days. would highly recommend!!!"

"Arrived Quickly and in perfect condition,just as described!"

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.