Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"When the watch arrived, it looked like it had been worn with many scratch marks on it. Very disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“Please communicate with us so we can resolve your issue.”

"Do not do business with these people. I was just contacted
By them and scolded for my comment that I do not yet have the watch that
I ordered over 8 days ago. The man was rude and
Told me he was re-routing the order because I do not
"Deserve" the watch.
Wow.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-09-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We shipped the item right away but there was a slight delay with UPS but in the end it was delivered on time. The customer was upset that we charged her before it was delivered. We have to charge her when it ships. She also threatened to do a charge back so we felt it was risky and that we needed to reroute it. Please let us know if you have any questions. Management”

"As promised - good price and quick delivery "

"Everything came in perfect condition, watch, box, packaging..only thing is do without the fake earrings free gift, makes the company look bad.. and also I paid for overnight shipping and it took three days, I did order it Christmas Eve though so that's understandable"

"I bought this watch a few weeks ago. I paid extra for "expedited shipping" to ensure I would receive the watch by Christmas. Several days after placing the order, I checked on the order - to my surprise, it still had not shipped! Because of this delay in shipping, I had to change the delivery address. I was forced to cancel my original order and place a new order. Despite this, I was promised I would still receive the watch in time for Christmas. Then, on December 24, I was told that I would not have the watch.

I tried on multiple occasions to talk with the seller about options. They were unresponsive and not cooperative.

The service level provided by this vendor is horrible.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!! YOU WILL REGRET THE PRODUCT AND THE SERVICE PROVIDED!!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-02-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We can only ship to a verified address. This is for the customers own protection. We had a lot of fraud in the past. Had the order been left the same she would have had it in time. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you”

"The customer service representative I spoke to on two different occasions was quick both times to rush me off the phone. Seemed like he was the only one taking calls. The watch was beautiful but the box was in bad shape. It was coming apart at the bottom and was pretty banged up at the top. It definitely was not a representation of the sophistication the Movado brand of watches brings. Movado watches always bring a pamphlet/instruction manual with every watch. Seemed like this watch was thrown into a box and quickly shipped out without properly inspecting the box. Made me question the authenticity of the watch altogether. I read reviews where several people had the same issue I did but I hoped this would not be the case for me. Unfortunately, it happened to me too. Other than presentation, the watch was beautiful and was delivered on time as promised."

"Came in timely fashion. Husband loves watch!"

"Product was excellent. I was very happy with the watch."

"Had the watches in stock. Arrived on time. Love the free warrnty"

"Watch is exactly what I expected! Authentic and Genuine! Fast delivery with tracking!"

"Very quick delivery, top product. Very satisfied. "

"Excellent service, quick international delivery, product delivered as advertised, and best value anywhere!!! Very happy, satisfied customer!!!"

"The watch was exactly as I expected. It arrived sooner than I expected. I am very pleased. "

"The watch arrived swiftly and in seemingly authentic condition. However, I paused to question their credibility when I saw their "free gift" of a cheap, Made in China plastic necklace/earring set. They need to keep that junk away!"

"Genuine item in pristine box & complete paperwork. Very satisfied."

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.