Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Product description was accurate. Checkout was easy. My watch arrived in 5 days from order. Very satisfied."

"Delivery was fast, watch was perfect in new condition.

Couldn't be more satisfied unless they gave me the watch for free!

"Awesome watch at an unbeatable price. Will shop here again!"

"Great company to do business with, I'm very satisfied and will be doing a lot more business, thx alot"

"Received item. Was a great price and was delivered in a timely manner."

"Shipped quickly and the watch was in perfect condition upon delivery. "

"Super prompt and courteous!"

"Great price and fast shipping"

"Beautiful watch! Came in original box with original manual. Quick shipping with tracking ID provided. Friendly service via phone too! Amazing price. "

"Fast shipping! No problems! As described!"

"I had been in the market for the Hamilton Intra-matic for some time and finally decided to take the $566 plunge. I was trading off in my mind paying extra (and tax) to a local watch store versus supporting local business and getting a factory warranty. In the end I decided to take the $175 discount.

The watch arrived about ten days later, pristine and new. It has been working perfectly for the past week that I have had it, but the real test of this purchase is how CWS handles any warranty-based issues (which I hope to never find out). In any case, my experience so far has been great.

"So shady, would never shop here again.

After I ordered and paid (through Paypal thank goodness, I don't give my CC info to small websites for this very reason), they send me an email requesting I email them A PICTURE OF MY DRIVER'S LICENSE. I called them (because seriously, wth?) and they said it's because... I wanted it shipped to a different address than my billing address. This purchase was for $75, so suspecting it's some fraud operation is ridiculous. There are plenty of people who ship to work so their packages don't sit on the porch all day. Also, this business is on Amazon, and the rep I spoke to admitted that Amazon was more secure than their website, so if I had ordered via Amazon he wouldn't have required my ID. Why would I send my ID to a company that admits they can't protect my information? After happily canceling my order, I found the watch cheaper somewhere else.

I shop online pretty much daily and nobody has EVER asked me for a picture of my ID. It makes me glad I have my identity and credit monitored because sites like this are how that stuff gets passed around the internet.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-12-2014

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“In some instances we have to take extra precautions to ensure the buyers protections.”

"Everything went like clock work!!"

"I bought a beautiful Michele watch, however the watch came and the battery is not working! Looking to find out how I ge the watch replaced at no cost to me. Very disappointing!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-12-2014

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We are trying to reach the customer to resolve the issue.”

"Great experience. Fast shipping. Great customer service. Very satisfied with certified watch store. "

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.