Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10

"Great Product and Fast shipping. "

"Good store to buy from, delivered an authentic quality product. Only downside is their overly restrictive shipping policy - you have to physically be at your door to receive the package. This just isn't possible for all people guys; get a clue. It's no worse to allow us to pick it up with an ID at a UPS station."

"CWS responded to my feedback very quickly and resolved a small issue."

"Was hesitant about ordering such an expensive watch ($1000) for half the price and online. My Movado came in perfect condition and right on time. I would gladly recommend this online store to everyone. Bob Connelly , Salem, WV"

"I received my Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer five days after ordering it. It was in perfect condition and is running great so far. It would be nice if they shipped within 24 hours instead of 48 when the item is in stock. Not sure why it would take two days to ship a watch. I would be happy to purchase a watch from them again."

"I will NEVER order from here again, even cancelled the first and only order. They called and told my mother what her Christmas present was!! They called my phone to verify my card, which was nice, but called from a restricted number, and left NO MESSAGE. So, instead of calling me back, or leaving a name, or a number, they called my mother (the person I was shipping to) and told her what I had ordered, so apparently there is no confidentiality on this site either. Then when I called CSR told me 'no way that happened', that upset me, so when I tried to talk to the manager, he picks up the phone in time for me to hear his CSR talking about how I 'just flipped out'. The manager really didn't care. So, if you DONT care about polite customer service or confidentiality about your info, shop here, if you DO care about customer service and confidentiality try Ewatches, I have bought 7 watches from them and it has always been a wonderful experience. Wish I could leave the Certified Watch Store NO STARS!!!

Now I notice that they 'have resolved my issue, and he(which I am a female)said he was going to give us a higher rating).
To those of you reading this. My problem was never resolved, I haven't even spoken to them since I rated them and I NEVER told them I would change them to a higher rating, since I haven't talked to them again. I still stand with my first decision...NO STARS!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-24-2014

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We resolved this customers issue. He said he was going to change this to a positive rating.”

"Even though I ordered the watch just before Thanksgiving they were quite prompt in looking after my order. They did what they promised to do and the experience was trouble free."

"this company is a JOKE.
I ordered a watch for Christmas with plenty of time for delivery and kept my eye on the status of it each day. Paypal retrieved the full amount of the watch from my bank account in less than 48 hours and the order was confirmed. Two days after that my status said that my watch was prepared for DELIVERY. Then two days later after I requested a tracking number I recieved an email that "the item was back ordered, out of stock, and wouldn't be available until after Christmas."
Nothing like a bogus status confirmation and false promises. I have since purchased the watch elsewhere and have had a much better experience. $100 off retail price is not worth the headache, especially if you never get what you order!

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-24-2014

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

"Exceptional service! The watch was a gift and better than anticipated. Thank you."

"Certified watch store sold me a great watch, which costs over $750 anywhere else, for under $600. I don't know how they do it, really."

"Very easy to order from this store but lots of obscure rules for returning the watch. It appears they are hoping you make an error and miss one of their numerous rules so they don't have to provide a refund. Due to this, I would not purchase from this store again. "

"I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift and I love it! Can't wait to give it to my nephew. The order was shipped pretty fast too."

"Watch is in good shape and received on time.. Wish it honored manufacturer warranty."

"Watch arrived in several days and the price was unbeatable."

"Quick shipment, received the correct product"

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.