Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10

"Product arrived on time. I just wished they would have provided me emails of when the item was shipped and made it easier to track. But after I figured everything out, it wasn't too bad. I would order from them again."

"The watch was shipped on time. It came in nice packaging and was exactly what I expected. Cheaper than Amazon. "

"Thanks for the great service and support from your company. I look forwaard to doing business with your company again

"Great value smooth transaction. "

"The watch finally came and it's great! I love it!"

"Everything was good. No problems........."

"Great watch and great service for an unbeatable price. Thanks!"

"I took my new watch to a local fine jeweler to have the band re-sized. The jeweler assured me they would have offered me a discount off their $625 cost for the same model watch. When I told her the amount of the discount I had received from CWS, she told me they would not have been able to match it!"

"I was very happy with the service and fast shipping. The watch is beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Even on sale, the cost was twice as much on other sites."

"Came quick and with no issues. I also got like a $40 discount which is hard to come by. Website is really slow sometimes."

"The watch was in perfect condition as advertised. The customer service was professional. Delivery was quick and without any issues."

"ITS A BEAUTIFUL WATCH BUT THERE IS A RED LINE IN THE BACK OF THE WATCH CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT IS PLEASE"

"Delivered exactly what they said they would exactly when they said they would. What more could you ask?"

"Check out was difficult and the site kept changing my billing and shipping address to match. "

"Thank you, Certified Watch Store! My shipment came within a few days in perfect condition, nice and clean and intact. I love my new watch! "

Share Certified Watch Store's store rating

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.