Certified WatcCoupons

• Address: New York NY
    • Contact: Support@certifiedwatchstore.com
    • Phone: 866-735-9116
    • Customer Support: 866-735-9116
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-thursday 10:00am - 5:00pm Friday Closed - Saturday Closed - Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"purchased a $500 dollar watch from certified watch store on amazon. watch stopped working within 1st year and during return and warranty period. watch has been returned back to me non functional twice and they took 3 months to do that. my watch still does not work and now they claim we are out of warranty. spoke with a individual bobby who is non helpful at all. suggested i go fix on my own dime as the warranty has expired, however all my fed ex receipts and documentation prove otherwise that they had my watch way before the warranty expired. watch out for these thieves. no assistance at all now have on open investigation with amazon to get this resolved. all i wanted was my watch working"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

CertifiedWatches1, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We want to resolve the issue. We left the customer a message and we are waiting to hear back.”

"Fast delivery!Beautifuly packed!I am a very happy customer!Thank you????"

"Called them with a question and was answered by a very knowledgable CSR. Awesome prices....the lowest i found....Will buy from them again when an occasion arises."

"this is my second time shopping from this store, cheapest online store 4 brand name watches fast shipping, the only thing is that I don't like the band, tag that attached to the watches tgat says "no returns if band is tampered or removed" after all we shopping online base on pictures and the actual product can be different and I personally would like to wear the watch for a day or 2 to decide if I would like to keep it & that is pretty funny to wear the watch when you have these bands hanging from it"

"Quick shipment. Item arrived as described."

"Quick delivery, would buy from this seller again"

"After 2 repairs CWS.com has agreed to refund my purchase as of 7/21/14."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-16-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We sent the item back to him without any charge. There was a issue with the repair but we are covering all expenses to make sure the issue gets resolved.”

"I have not received the watch that I paid for."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-03-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“There was a computer glitch that caused this discrepancy. Our system showed more than 1 in our inventory but it could not be located in the warehouse. We apologized for the inconvenience and the customer was not charged. Please let us know if you have any questions. Management”

"Best price on internet. Easy and secure checkout. Fast shipping. Item as described. "

"Beware of Certified Watch Store… Not Trustworthy
I ordered a Citizens Eco-drive watch from Certified Watch Store on Feb. 13, 2014. After waiting a month for the watch, I cancelled the order on March 12.
My Visa card bill came in the mail on April 12. Upon inspecting my bill, I saw a charge for $310.50 from Certified Watch Store that was dated March 12 (the day I cancelled the order) . I had cancelled the order a month earlier and never received anything from them.
I called my credit card company and they said they would take it off my bill. OK, but I was upset that Certified Watch Store would try to rip me off for $310.50. I called them and asked why I was charged for an order that was cancelled and they never shipped. Their response was “it must have been a glitch in their system.” Really!!! I wonder how many “glitches” they have made in the past that perhaps customers did not notice on their credit card bill?
I would never order anything from these guys, and advise anyone who has (cancelled an order) to check your credit card bill.

modified review Rep reply posted May-19-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We do not charge until the item ships. It is only a pending transaction that was lifted when the order was cancelled”

"very efficient and will definitely come back for my next watch:)"

"I've ordered on 17th Apr.
But, seller didn't ship to me.
I couldn't contact a support team moreover seller didn't check my email.
I've sent many times.
I'm angry.
The seller is worst that I've met before.
I wasted my money, time and health.
I can't understand why the seller didn't ship and no reply anything.
I could contact to seller only international call.
It was no free of charge for me.
He said "it will be shipped in 2 days. we have an warehouse problem".
I believed it, but finally it hasn't been shipped still.
Worst worst worst!
Clearly, seller announced on the web as follow.
"ship in 24 hours"
Seller is liar.
I can't believe anything.
I won't be recommend this seller to others. Never!!!!
I didn't get an item or money back.

Got them!!!
Very impolitely service quality.
Moreover, the store sent an used item.
It had many cosmetic issues.
I don't understand how the store can be selling items.

I pray for you will be went out of business.
As I think, like as you must be went under.
I won't be use on your service.
Never!!!!!!!
asshole!

Hey guys do not use certifiedwatchstore.
You will be regret.

modified review Rep reply posted May-02-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

“We were closed for holiday observance and we needed to speak with him for his own protection. There is a lot of fraud online and a red flag came up so we needed to make sure it was a legitimate purchase. Please let us know if you have any questions Thank you”

"Fast shipping. I appreciate the tracking number being provided. "

"My order was cancelled due to low supply"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2014

CertifiedWatches, Certified Watch Store rep has responded

"Waiting over two weeks and order still not fulfilled.
Website said that the order would ship within 24 hours

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2014

Certified Watch Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Certified Watch Store is a merchant member
Certified Watch Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.