Stores > Cello Mobile International

Product & services pricing Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-01-15

"I traveled to Iceland for 1 week in January and since I would be doing a lot of driving and wanted a phone to use in case of emergencies only. I chose to try cello because of the good review. Phone arrive in a timely fashion with instructions on use. They even provided a converter so I could plug it into a European outlet. I did not use the phone at all on my trip so I can not speak to how well it worked. Every time I checked it though, we had excellent reception."

2016-01-14

Best international wifi

"Once we arrived the cello mobile worked perfectly. I was very impressed and actually referred your company to several people who were having problems with the hotel wifi which is always a problem with weak connection. Now whenever and wherever I go I am going to order cello mobile.
Thanks and a great product.

This review was modified by EricJF on January 14 2016 10:22:10 AM

2016-01-04

"The MiFi hotspot provided for my New Zealand trip was an LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. It was so easy to use and it worked flawlessly everywhere cell service was available. There is no cell service in Fiordland National Park so you'd have to have a satphone there anyway.
This thing was awesome! Shipping was fast and easy. Customer service was exceptional.

This review was modified by plunkit on January 04 2016 08:17:41 AM

2015-12-18

"I have used my wifi Hot spot in China and Hong kong; during the trip I was connected and able to use internet with no problems.

This was a cost effective alternative to my cellular carrier rates, I completely recommend the product to any traveler going to China and Hong Kong.

One more thing the reservation process was very easy.

2015-12-17

"Excellent service overall!!!"

This review was modified by elysp on December 17 2015 11:29:15 AM

2015-12-15

"Customer Service is FANTASTIC!!! I was having problems placing an order online and went to 'chat'. Pia was wonderful; took care of processing my order....I've been using Cello Mobile for 2 years and not one complaint!"

This review was modified by Geeberz on December 15 2015 07:01:19 AM

2015-12-09

"I travel to Japan every year to visit friends and family and have tried a number of rental services. I found Cello mobile not only the most economical, but also most convenient. Getting the phone before I left for Japan helped and saved time on the other end. Also, when I thought I had lost my phone I got very quick and helpful customer service via email"

This review was modified by davidwein2001 on December 09 2015 10:04:41 AM

2015-12-07

"Love it! First time use was in France, bit of battery drainage the first couple days since we had 3 phones, a Kindle & a laptop connected but learned to work around it. Very helpful when driving from Paris to Mt St Michael. Second time was in Paris on "the" Friday 13th, and it was reassuring to be able to call to the States and let family know verbally let that we were okay, as well as having a Wi-Fi connection where ever we went so they could contact us. Renting again for a trip to Japan since the past 2 rentals have been so easy."

This review was modified by villard84 on December 07 2015 10:36:30 AM

2015-12-03

"This will be my second time renting a phone from Cello Mobile. I used one in Italy and it worked perfectly to make calls to Italian numbers and U.S. numbers. No problems, and it came timely prior to my trip."

This review was modified by kseld on December 03 2015 09:34:02 AM

2015-12-02

"I called and placed the order and had some questions answered ahead of timeā€¦the customer service was great, very reasonable priced with no hidden fees. I will definitely rent from Cellomobile in the future!" and I did recommend them already"

This review was modified by travelingisGreat on December 02 2015 11:23:49 AM

2015-11-17

"I have been a travelcell customer for many years. They ship me a phone immediately and provide for an easy return. Their rates are very good."

This review was modified by MiriamLehrfield on November 17 2015 01:31:48 PM

2015-11-12

"I recently rented a Cellomobile phone for use on a family vacation in Portugal (October 2015). Everything went very smoothly from placing the order and getting questions answered ahead of time to using the phone on our trip. This was a great service for a very reasonable price with no hidden fees. I will not hesitate to rent from Cellomobile in the future!"

This review was modified by kb103 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-10

"While other guys promised you all kinds of data limit, only cello mobile delivered. We were in the world youth chess championship in Greece for 17 days!; many other team USA members who used other carriers, their net stopped working at 300 MB even though it is suppose to be unlimited. Cello mobile let us use over 1G a day due to net outage in Greece and we were able to contact our coaches thanks to cello mobile.

I spoke with customer service to ensure that the area has 4G LTE and it does! While the net from the hotel works in turtle speed or at 0bps speed, cello mobile came to the rescue!

We were able
To Skype, FB chat, post pictures and updates with no problem. We tour around and it is there for us! It even worked in the boat along the shore!

They talk the talk and walk the walk! Trust them and you will not be disappointed!!!

This review was modified by ew777 on November 12 2015 09:11:02 AM

2015-11-09

"I travelled to a remote area of Greece (Halkidiki) and was able to get wifi with 4G speed through the cellomobile device from October 21, 2015 to November 6, 2015. I was in transit in Turkey at the Istanbul airport and had access to my email and was able to text to home (USA) because I had the cellomobile device. I am very glad that I had wifi with cellomobile while travelling."

2015-11-06

"The phone we rented from Cellomobile was of real value to us and our friends on our recent 5-day visit to London. With it were were able to reconnect whenever we went or own ways or became separated in the crowds or on the "tube". "

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.