Stores > Cello Mobile International

sales@cellomobile.com
      212.444.9079

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cello Mobile International by clicking a star below.
2016-08-04

Mifi hotspot rental for my trip to Poland :)

"Upon arriving in Poland I was very hesitant as to whether the hotspot would truly work there or not. I'd previously bought SIM cards from some place else so that I would have wifi while abroad but it seems to have failed me. In contrary, using the Mifi hotspot was a SUCCESS! The hotspot never failed to give me wifi no matter where I was in Poland, whether it was in the city or rural area. The internet speed was fairly fast and I was able to stay connected with family and friends back home. I highly recommend renting their Mifi hotspot to anyone who is traveling abroad. Yes, it may be a bit pricy but it was definitely my money! "

2016-07-26

Cello Mobile just works and works great!

"This is the 2nd time I have rented a Cello Mobile phone while traveling abroad and once again I had an excellent experience. Within moments of turning on the phone abroad (we traveled throughout India), I was up and running with voice calls, texts, email and full internet access. I used it extensively as a hot spot to provide internet to a few other devices and it worked great. In some very remote locations I struggled to get internet (and on rare occasions voice calls) but that only lasted a few minutes and pretty much resolved when I manually selected a carrier (instead of letting it automatically choose one). What I love most about Cello Mobile is that it removes the stress from my trip, and allows me to relax and enjoy. I need to be reachable and share work product via the internet on demand. I have traveled in the past without a Cello Mobile, but had to rely on SIM cards, wi-fi access, etc. It was a nightmare, diminished my enjoyment of the trip as I was constantly preoccupied with not being able to get my work done, and I wasted tons of time at phone shops, wi-fi cafes, etc. With Cello Mobile phone I never need to worry if I will be able to make calls or access the internet, because after 2 separate month-long trips (1 to Italy, the other to India) it has proven to be extremely reliable, and the speeds and quality of service / clarity have been excellent. In addition, being able to map directions, access restaurant recommendations, call hotels, make bookings online, etc. greatly improved the quality of our trip as we were better able to manage and research the trip real-time, and did not have to rely on word-of-mouth. Being able to call anyone anywhere anytime without worrying about extra charges is a huge plus, and the unlimited (within reason) calls + internet access means you do not have to track call minutes or data usage. I realize some fret about the cost, but my feeling is that it is a no-brainer and is absolutely worth it, in fact I view it as a bargain. The great cell / internet service, coupled with the elimination of stress cannot be quantified, and you do not have to gamble on finding a solution once you arrive in-country (and then constantly have to recharge/reload, change SIMs in different areas, etc.). I highly recommend a Cello Mobile phone for your next international trip, and I would not ever travel abroad without one!"

2016-07-21

Worked Perfectly, Would definitely recommend

"I rented their wi-fi egg for a week to take to Peru, and we had four devices connected to the wi-fi egg the entire time. The wi-fi was never spotty, and worked perfectly everywhere we went. Even at the top of Macchu Picchu, we were able to load videos using our wifi egg.

Would definitely not hesitate to rent a wi-fi egg from them again!

2016-07-05

I thought it wouldn't work - it did, perfectly!

"I got a cello mobile wifi hotspot for use in Canada. To be honest, I didn't really think it would work properly. I thought the data would be slow, or that I would get cut off after a while for using too much etc.
In fact, it worked perfectly. Data speeds were good, good enough for video, though I didn't do too much. I would use 2 phones & a laptop on it at once. Typically I used 500Mb to 1Gb per day.

At one stage a friend visited and connected his laptop & tried to sync with his work filesystem - this used too much data (like a few Gb in a day) and I thought I would be cut off. Instead I got an email from Cello, I replied saying I'd watch my usage in future and all was fine.
Interestingly the device ran off a UK SIM card - this meant it could roam across different cellular providers in Canada.

2016-06-23

great cell service and great customer service!

"I had low expectations for a functional cell in Cuba, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. Not only did my phone arrive a day before Cello said it would, the reception, consistency and clarity on my little flip phone was far better than that my friend had with his iPhone on a US/Cuba Verizon plan. I would (and have done so) highly recommend Cello mobile to anyone traveling to a place where their existing cell plan won't work."

2016-06-16

Outstanding Phone Service While Traveling

"This was the first time I'd ordered and taken a phone to Europe. After looking online and reading reviews (like this one), I went with Cello Mobile and I'm not sorry. From the beginning, they handled my order professionally. Within a day, they confirmed my order by email. Then, about a month before I left, they emailed the UK number and my NY number. I suggest you buy the NY number so friends in the States can text you easily.
While still at home, I was able to add a couple apps that I needed, which was nice.
When we arrived in the countries I had selected, the phone worked flawlessly, with great reception. I was sent a Samsung Galaxy 4 LTE. Since I own a Galaxy 4, I was very familiar with it. There was only one occasion where we didn't have any reception, but that was the location and not the phone.
When I arrived home, I put the phone in a box, put on the pre-purchased address labe and mailed it. My $100 deposit was returned within two days of their receiving the phone.
I highly recommend Cello Mobile for your rental if going to Europe.

2016-06-03

Superb international internet service

"I was great having my Cell O Mobile hotspot on my recent European trip. Having internet on trains as well as in hotels where the local internet was shooddy was a great benefit. On previous trips I had no hotspot with me and so often the hotel internet had let me down. This is why I shopped around and found Cell O Mobile had the best offer. They delivered the product to my home way in advance of my trip. I purchased the return ;label for $10.00, a big plus, since it made it easy to return it after completing the trip. My $100.00 deposit was returned to me immediately after I returned the hotspot. ADVICE TO USERS: Make sure you follow Cell O mobile's instructions to wait 5 minutes after turning on the hotspot before you turn on your laptop. The hotspot needs time to roam for a signal. Once it latches on to a carrier you are good to go. If you are staying put as in a hotel, let it go to sleep mode and when you turn it back on the internet will be there. However, if you are "on the go" (ie; train, car, etc. every so often the hotspot will need to find another signal Be patient when this happens. The hotspot will find service in short time. Cello O Mobile is a reputable company whose product lives up to their description. I will ALWAYS travel to Europe with one of their hotspots. KUDOS!!!!!

2016-04-01

Satisfied Canadian Customer

"The Cello Mobile has been a very useful service for us. Travelling to Europe the phone allows us to keep in touch with family back home in Canada and also for communicating with persons we booked accommodations with etc. We also use it for travelling to the US as well, very handy for sure."

2016-03-22

So Helpful

"Visit Italy and got the International SIM Card. I received great service and I was able to keep in touch with my family while using my own phone"

2016-01-28

Great service!

"My experience renting a mobile wifi unit from Cello Mobile was excellent. Communication and information throughout was always friendly and helpful and when it looked like the unit might not make it to me before my trip, they kindly shipped another next-day air.

The unit worked perfectly wherever we went...we used it for basic communications, emails, etc. but it really came in handy using my iphone as a map..the battery can run rather quickly, so do remember to charge it at night. I kept it on me wherever we went, so I always had wifi.

2016-01-26

Middle-of-nowhere accessibility

"I rented a mifi for use in rural northern Ghana for 2 weeks of site visits to extremely remote villages - fully expecting to have very limited coverage, and figuring that ANY coverage would be better than what I had experienced before using dongles or my Ghanaian SIM card. I was stunned to find the mifi worked everywhere I went. Look at a map - from Gambaga to Wa, northern Ghana, and everywhere in between. I could face time with my husband and kids, I could stay in touch with colleagues at home. I swear I am not getting paid to say this: this mifi changed my trip. :-) "

2016-01-19

Stay in touch while in India

"I used my Cello Mobile personal Wifi unit while traveling with a student group in India. We had no connection or usage issues in Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Delhi. The unit provided an effective means of contacting our India colleagues in various locations and staying in touch back home in USA. Good value for money."

2016-01-15

"I traveled to Iceland for 1 week in January and since I would be doing a lot of driving and wanted a phone to use in case of emergencies only. I chose to try cello because of the good review. Phone arrive in a timely fashion with instructions on use. They even provided a converter so I could plug it into a European outlet. I did not use the phone at all on my trip so I can not speak to how well it worked. Every time I checked it though, we had excellent reception."

2016-01-14

Best international wifi

"Once we arrived the cello mobile worked perfectly. I was very impressed and actually referred your company to several people who were having problems with the hotel wifi which is always a problem with weak connection. Now whenever and wherever I go I am going to order cello mobile.
Thanks and a great product.

2016-01-04

"The MiFi hotspot provided for my New Zealand trip was an LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. It was so easy to use and it worked flawlessly everywhere cell service was available. There is no cell service in Fiordland National Park so you'd have to have a satphone there anyway.
This thing was awesome! Shipping was fast and easy. Customer service was exceptional.

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.