Stores > Cello Mobile International

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2015-12-09

"I travel to Japan every year to visit friends and family and have tried a number of rental services. I found Cello mobile not only the most economical, but also most convenient. Getting the phone before I left for Japan helped and saved time on the other end. Also, when I thought I had lost my phone I got very quick and helpful customer service via email"

This review was modified by davidwein2001 on December 09 2015 10:04:41 AM

2015-12-07

"Love it! First time use was in France, bit of battery drainage the first couple days since we had 3 phones, a Kindle & a laptop connected but learned to work around it. Very helpful when driving from Paris to Mt St Michael. Second time was in Paris on "the" Friday 13th, and it was reassuring to be able to call to the States and let family know verbally let that we were okay, as well as having a Wi-Fi connection where ever we went so they could contact us. Renting again for a trip to Japan since the past 2 rentals have been so easy."

This review was modified by villard84 on December 07 2015 10:36:30 AM

2015-12-03

"This will be my second time renting a phone from Cello Mobile. I used one in Italy and it worked perfectly to make calls to Italian numbers and U.S. numbers. No problems, and it came timely prior to my trip."

This review was modified by kseld on December 03 2015 09:34:02 AM

2015-12-02

"I called and placed the order and had some questions answered ahead of timeā€¦the customer service was great, very reasonable priced with no hidden fees. I will definitely rent from Cellomobile in the future!" and I did recommend them already"

This review was modified by travelingisGreat on December 02 2015 11:23:49 AM

2015-11-17

"I have been a travelcell customer for many years. They ship me a phone immediately and provide for an easy return. Their rates are very good."

This review was modified by MiriamLehrfield on November 17 2015 01:31:48 PM

2015-11-12

"I recently rented a Cellomobile phone for use on a family vacation in Portugal (October 2015). Everything went very smoothly from placing the order and getting questions answered ahead of time to using the phone on our trip. This was a great service for a very reasonable price with no hidden fees. I will not hesitate to rent from Cellomobile in the future!"

This review was modified by kb103 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-10

"While other guys promised you all kinds of data limit, only cello mobile delivered. We were in the world youth chess championship in Greece for 17 days!; many other team USA members who used other carriers, their net stopped working at 300 MB even though it is suppose to be unlimited. Cello mobile let us use over 1G a day due to net outage in Greece and we were able to contact our coaches thanks to cello mobile.

I spoke with customer service to ensure that the area has 4G LTE and it does! While the net from the hotel works in turtle speed or at 0bps speed, cello mobile came to the rescue!

We were able
To Skype, FB chat, post pictures and updates with no problem. We tour around and it is there for us! It even worked in the boat along the shore!

They talk the talk and walk the walk! Trust them and you will not be disappointed!!!

This review was modified by ew777 on November 12 2015 09:11:02 AM

2015-11-09

"I travelled to a remote area of Greece (Halkidiki) and was able to get wifi with 4G speed through the cellomobile device from October 21, 2015 to November 6, 2015. I was in transit in Turkey at the Istanbul airport and had access to my email and was able to text to home (USA) because I had the cellomobile device. I am very glad that I had wifi with cellomobile while travelling."

2015-11-06

"The phone we rented from Cellomobile was of real value to us and our friends on our recent 5-day visit to London. With it were were able to reconnect whenever we went or own ways or became separated in the crowds or on the "tube". "

2015-11-05

"The service was excellent. No where during my travel throughout Europe did I encounter any problems , whatsoever. I would recommend this to all my friends."

2015-10-26

" ordered this phone based upon prior internet reviews I read. Phone arrived on time, pre-charged and with easy to read instructions. I arrived in Italy and the phone was operating just as advertised. No problems - I would recommend this service to anyone looking for easy phone service abroad."

New York
2015-10-07

"I was satified with all the services that Cello Moblie offered. I will recommend and use them again."

2015-09-24

"Really liked using a Cello mobile phone the past few years (several times in Europe and North Africa). Very easy to order, good customer service, nice pack to hold the charger/cords, insurance in case it is stolen. I use Cello every time I travel internationally since my new iPhone is very difficult to use internationally, and I would hate to lose it."

2015-09-22

"WOW WOW WOW! I only have those words. I used my Cello Mobile smartphone all over Spain, Germany and Italy and I had FAST>>>>>>4G LTE speeds everywhere!

My final bill came and I had the shock of my life, there were $0 added charges :-)

Keep it up Cello! My family and myself will definitely use your service again in December!

2015-09-21

"I attach a copy of the return shipping receipt for the phone.

Everything worked extremely well; reception was great, the GPS and wireless hotspot functioned flawlessly, even on board a sailboat in the coastal waters of the Dalmatian Coast and also driving in the mountains of Croatia.

Thanks.

James Stone

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.