Stores > Cello Mobile International

• Phone: 212.444.9079
    • Customer Support: 212.444.9079

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cello Mobile International by clicking a star below.
2016-07-21

Worked Perfectly, Would definitely recommend

"I rented their wi-fi egg for a week to take to Peru, and we had four devices connected to the wi-fi egg the entire time. The wi-fi was never spotty, and worked perfectly everywhere we went. Even at the top of Macchu Picchu, we were able to load videos using our wifi egg.

Would definitely not hesitate to rent a wi-fi egg from them again!

This review was modified by wcac26 on July 21 2016 10:57:28 AM

2016-07-05

I thought it wouldn't work - it did, perfectly!

"I got a cello mobile wifi hotspot for use in Canada. To be honest, I didn't really think it would work properly. I thought the data would be slow, or that I would get cut off after a while for using too much etc.
In fact, it worked perfectly. Data speeds were good, good enough for video, though I didn't do too much. I would use 2 phones & a laptop on it at once. Typically I used 500Mb to 1Gb per day.

At one stage a friend visited and connected his laptop & tried to sync with his work filesystem - this used too much data (like a few Gb in a day) and I thought I would be cut off. Instead I got an email from Cello, I replied saying I'd watch my usage in future and all was fine.
Interestingly the device ran off a UK SIM card - this meant it could roam across different cellular providers in Canada.

2016-06-23

great cell service and great customer service!

"I had low expectations for a functional cell in Cuba, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. Not only did my phone arrive a day before Cello said it would, the reception, consistency and clarity on my little flip phone was far better than that my friend had with his iPhone on a US/Cuba Verizon plan. I would (and have done so) highly recommend Cello mobile to anyone traveling to a place where their existing cell plan won't work."

This review was modified by tqbfjotld on June 23 2016 01:28:15 PM

2016-06-16

Outstanding Phone Service While Traveling

"This was the first time I'd ordered and taken a phone to Europe. After looking online and reading reviews (like this one), I went with Cello Mobile and I'm not sorry. From the beginning, they handled my order professionally. Within a day, they confirmed my order by email. Then, about a month before I left, they emailed the UK number and my NY number. I suggest you buy the NY number so friends in the States can text you easily.
While still at home, I was able to add a couple apps that I needed, which was nice.
When we arrived in the countries I had selected, the phone worked flawlessly, with great reception. I was sent a Samsung Galaxy 4 LTE. Since I own a Galaxy 4, I was very familiar with it. There was only one occasion where we didn't have any reception, but that was the location and not the phone.
When I arrived home, I put the phone in a box, put on the pre-purchased address labe and mailed it. My $100 deposit was returned within two days of their receiving the phone.
I highly recommend Cello Mobile for your rental if going to Europe.

2016-06-03

Superb international internet service

"I was great having my Cell O Mobile hotspot on my recent European trip. Having internet on trains as well as in hotels where the local internet was shooddy was a great benefit. On previous trips I had no hotspot with me and so often the hotel internet had let me down. This is why I shopped around and found Cell O Mobile had the best offer. They delivered the product to my home way in advance of my trip. I purchased the return ;label for $10.00, a big plus, since it made it easy to return it after completing the trip. My $100.00 deposit was returned to me immediately after I returned the hotspot. ADVICE TO USERS: Make sure you follow Cell O mobile's instructions to wait 5 minutes after turning on the hotspot before you turn on your laptop. The hotspot needs time to roam for a signal. Once it latches on to a carrier you are good to go. If you are staying put as in a hotel, let it go to sleep mode and when you turn it back on the internet will be there. However, if you are "on the go" (ie; train, car, etc. every so often the hotspot will need to find another signal Be patient when this happens. The hotspot will find service in short time. Cello O Mobile is a reputable company whose product lives up to their description. I will ALWAYS travel to Europe with one of their hotspots. KUDOS!!!!!

2016-04-01

Satisfied Canadian Customer

"The Cello Mobile has been a very useful service for us. Travelling to Europe the phone allows us to keep in touch with family back home in Canada and also for communicating with persons we booked accommodations with etc. We also use it for travelling to the US as well, very handy for sure."

This review was modified by maclachc on April 01 2016 08:42:15 AM

2016-03-22

So Helpful

"Visit Italy and got the International SIM Card. I received great service and I was able to keep in touch with my family while using my own phone"

This review was modified by kismac on March 22 2016 07:19:25 PM

2016-01-28

Great service!

"My experience renting a mobile wifi unit from Cello Mobile was excellent. Communication and information throughout was always friendly and helpful and when it looked like the unit might not make it to me before my trip, they kindly shipped another next-day air.

The unit worked perfectly wherever we went...we used it for basic communications, emails, etc. but it really came in handy using my iphone as a map..the battery can run rather quickly, so do remember to charge it at night. I kept it on me wherever we went, so I always had wifi.

2016-01-26

Middle-of-nowhere accessibility

"I rented a mifi for use in rural northern Ghana for 2 weeks of site visits to extremely remote villages - fully expecting to have very limited coverage, and figuring that ANY coverage would be better than what I had experienced before using dongles or my Ghanaian SIM card. I was stunned to find the mifi worked everywhere I went. Look at a map - from Gambaga to Wa, northern Ghana, and everywhere in between. I could face time with my husband and kids, I could stay in touch with colleagues at home. I swear I am not getting paid to say this: this mifi changed my trip. :-) "

This review was modified by camoyer on January 26 2016 01:40:18 PM

2016-01-19

Stay in touch while in India

"I used my Cello Mobile personal Wifi unit while traveling with a student group in India. We had no connection or usage issues in Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Delhi. The unit provided an effective means of contacting our India colleagues in various locations and staying in touch back home in USA. Good value for money."

This review was modified by Jpcindia on January 19 2016 07:19:46 AM

2016-01-15

"I traveled to Iceland for 1 week in January and since I would be doing a lot of driving and wanted a phone to use in case of emergencies only. I chose to try cello because of the good review. Phone arrive in a timely fashion with instructions on use. They even provided a converter so I could plug it into a European outlet. I did not use the phone at all on my trip so I can not speak to how well it worked. Every time I checked it though, we had excellent reception."

2016-01-14

Best international wifi

"Once we arrived the cello mobile worked perfectly. I was very impressed and actually referred your company to several people who were having problems with the hotel wifi which is always a problem with weak connection. Now whenever and wherever I go I am going to order cello mobile.
Thanks and a great product.

This review was modified by EricJF on January 14 2016 10:22:10 AM

2016-01-04

"The MiFi hotspot provided for my New Zealand trip was an LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. It was so easy to use and it worked flawlessly everywhere cell service was available. There is no cell service in Fiordland National Park so you'd have to have a satphone there anyway.
This thing was awesome! Shipping was fast and easy. Customer service was exceptional.

This review was modified by plunkit on January 04 2016 08:17:41 AM

2015-12-18

"I have used my wifi Hot spot in China and Hong kong; during the trip I was connected and able to use internet with no problems.

This was a cost effective alternative to my cellular carrier rates, I completely recommend the product to any traveler going to China and Hong Kong.

One more thing the reservation process was very easy.

2015-12-17

"Excellent service overall!!!"

This review was modified by elysp on December 17 2015 11:29:15 AM

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.