• Cello Mobile In Cello Mobile International Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

What is this?

"We rented a phone from Cello Mobile for our trip to Israel. It worked perfectly and we did not have any trouble making or receiving calls. I recommend using Cello Mobile for your cell phone needs. "

"I purchased International Data Service couple of days ago. Connection speed was really good and am satisfied with that.
The service quality was really amazing and highly recommend for travel time.

"We have used Cello Mobile on our last few trips and would no longer travel without it. The have come to depend on our tablet and smart phones for finding places to go and getting directions on getting there. This MiFi had great coverage and was very reliable. Countries we visited this year were: France, Italy, Switzerland, South Africa. No problems at all."

"It was very easy to order and sales representative had explained all the details."

"I rented a mi-fi for four different European countries, and it worked flawlessly. There is no specific limit on GB used, and it was great not to have to worry about going over my limit. I had one question for support while on the trip and received a reply back in less than five minutes. I highly recommend Cello Mobile."

"Excellent, inexpensive service. Just too easy!"

"The price and service suited my needs perfectly...but after clearly stating that all my travel would be in Ireland why did they give me an English # that was a charge call for anyone in Ireland to call me? It wasxan expense to everyone we were in touch with."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

travelpro, Cello Mobile Internationa rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear your frustration by not getting a local Irish number. We do offer local phone numbers in Ireland, however because you insisted on getting the Multi-EU plan you only got a UK number, which is the only international phone number available on our Multi-European plan. Our "Ireland specific" plan comes with an Irish phone number.

Cheers,

Robin
Customer Support Supervisor”

"I recently traveled to Cuba with a group of 26 Americans. My phone from Cello Mobile was the only phone that worked internationally. By the end of the trip, I had every group member asking to borrow the phone. It was absolutely invaluable. I got to Cuba, turned the phone on, and immediately received a call from my family in the States. It never failed me. I was able to dial in and receive calls at will. My traveling companions are forever grateful and so am I."

"The renting process was very easy and professional

"Completed transaction was very smooth and the phone worked perfectly. I am ordering another phone to use on our next vacation in a week."

"Great service. Everything worked as promised. It was very nice to have a dependable phone along in Ireland when I had car trouble emergency or was lost needing directions. Will always travel with Cellomobile.

Dave Applegate

"I have just put in my third order with Cello Mobile. I have had no issues receiving the phones/MiFi devices in time for my trips! I have also not experienced any problems with connectivity. I highly recommend their service!"

"The phone was great and very helpful. My personal iPhone phone was stolen in Venice Italy and I was able to contact Verizon on the phone rented from Cello and advise them oif the loss and order a new one. Without the phone I would have been lost.
It was very easy contacting me using the direct number from the US and I use that when my wife who was in a different location in Italy needed to contact me and we only had her iPhone and I had the rented Cello phone.

"Going back to Cello Mobile a 2nd year. The service last year was excellent so I'm going for more of the same. It's a great value and I have recommended them to a colleague who is traveling with me. "

"A beautifully seamless solution. Cello Mobile could not have been easier or most cost efficient. Thank you!"

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.