• Cello Mobile In Cello Mobile International Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

What is this?

"We want to recommend the expedient and responsive service as we set up our international phones for leisure travel. After researching the many services available Cello Mobile offered the best pricing."

"Used Cello Mobile last year on a trip to Italy.
Completely satisfied and did not even bother to check with another company now that we are going to Spain and Portugal. Very friendly and professional customer service.

"We needed a cost effective. technically reliable Cell phone solution while traveling in Europe as the costs of international Cell service through my regular US provider are out of control.
I found Cello Mobile via Google search, read the reviews, spoke to the sales reps and leased 2 phones and services for about a week or so while on travel in Western Europe.
Cello Mobile is everything they promise to be!!! Not only the customer service is great, Comm is very reliable for the area of coverage, and the price per minute is outstanding. Will return to Cello Moblie the next time we are on travel out of the country. Highly recommend!!!!!
Steve E. - VA

"I have been a Cello Mobile since 2012. At first it was just for one international trip but the reps told me I could use my SIM card in all the countires I wanted to visit so I tried it on other trips and I have always had great results! I never had a connectivity issue and the automatic reload allows me to enjoy my trip without having to worry about the balance on my account. I highly recommend Cello Mobile! "

"Loved, loved, loved the experience with my recent Mifi rental for our family trip to Israel. All of us had smart phones and tablets we used simultaneously with up to five at a time and we were very pleased with the data speeds. Coverage was excellent with multiple bars almost all of the time. Only had one coverage gap that I noticed for about 3 minutes of driving over an 8-day period, and we were all over the country. I kept the device in my pocket or backpack and was a walking hotspot for our group and we used about 9 gigs of data on our trip, as I recall. I even made a call using Skype back to the US and the call quality was perfect. Order process was super easy. Shipment arrived well in advance of our trip. Will definitely use again!"

"I ordered Mifi for Germany on March 8th, leaving on March 12th. It arrived on time.
Only was able to receive 2G most times, sometime 3G in Germany, never was able to download a movie, tried to listen to a sermon from my church, played the first 3 minutes. Not conistant when trying to surf the web, very slow. Was able to email and check email. Might go back to visiting the local internet cafe to stay in touch. Was a bit disappointed for the price I paid.

"i used the Cello Mobile service when traveled to India for 2 weeks - and the service was great, didn't have any issues in any of the four cities - Hyderabad, Amritsar,Udaipur and Mumbai. Planning to use again when traveling to London/Scotland in May. "

"Great service! Fast delivery and even came with a fanny pack, extra battery, and country specific charger. Overall device's battery life was fairly low only 2-3 hours so you definitely needed to bring the extra battery, but its small enough to be in your pocket. "

"I've never felt the need to rent a cell while abroad, but I was traveling to a place where I'd need to be accessible because of a lot of tour bookings. I did my research and came up with Cello Mobile International, being the one that fit my needs best. Thank goodness I did! Ordering the phone was easy, it came very quickly, and all instructions were clear. The pricing was reasonable, and upon return I was contacted and reassured that the phone made it back. I was VERY happy that I decided to rent the phone (it saved my vacation a few times) and I'm very glad I decided to use this company. I will definitely be using them again in the future. "

"Please consider the following my testimonial for my experience with the cello mobile mobile wifi device. I used this for roughly 6-7 days in the south of France, as well as Paris. The service was very good, and though the mifi battery didn't last all day, the back up battery certainly helped. The service was truly unlimited, unlike other services I used with hidden costs. Thank you for helping to make my trip abroad that much easier!"

"Great customer service - I had a lot of questions and the echat person helped easily and clearly and the phone person when I ordered did so quickly and easily as well. "

"I used the Cello MiFi for 2 weeks while traveling in India. All the hotels we stayed in had WiFi available for a daily fee ranging from $9.95/day to $14.95/day. The Cello MiFi was less costly than the hotels' WiFi. We were on a group tour, riding sometimes for hours in a tour bus. What a pleasure to be able to read/write emails, Google locations and information, etc during those long trips.
The ordering process and return process have been very easy. The MiFi was simple to use, and seamlessly provided Internet access for my iPhone, my wife's iPhone, and our iPad. There was even a small portable auxiliary battery,if needed, when away from ability to recharge the MiFi's battery. I never had the need to use auxiliary power.

"Place the order by phone. that was so kind and offering the best prices available in the best service. I feel trust in the company. "

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.