• Address: 8 Frankfurt Road Suite 101

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

What is this?

"A beautifully seamless solution. Cello Mobile could not have been easier or most cost efficient. Thank you!"

"Cello Mobile support was totally useless in help for my MIFI unit when I was in Asia. I rented the unit for 21 days and the unit did not work. I spent about 295 expecting to get my own personal hotspot but the unit would not connect to any off the carriers in Japan, Korea or China. Since I was 12 hours ahead, their support hours did not coincide to place calls for support. I asked them to send an e-mail detailing how the unit should be set up but received absolutely no help. Luckily I was able to get a local prepaid sim card in the areas I was travelling. The unit was not set up properly when it was shipped and I could get no help to correct the matter. I just got ripped off for $295 . I definitely would not recommend renting from them. I asked them to give me a price adjustment but to date have not received any reply.

UPDATE: Cello fully refunded my fees as the unit they rented me turned out to be defective. Outside of being inconvenienced I give them credit for giving me the refund

"I have had a very good experience with Cello Mobile International so far. The phone came as described and very quick delivery. Also, I lost my paperwork and contacted them by live chat. They were very responsive and sent me the info I was missing right away. "

"My first time experience with online chat with Cello Mobile International was excellent. The agent was knowledgeable, helpful, and efficient. "

"Fast delivery on new international phone with SIM card plus efficient customer service via both email and chat"

"We were so pleased last year with our Cello Mobile package, we are using them for our trip this year. We received outstanding service from start to finish! Everything was just as promised! Cello Mobile helped make our dream trip a dream."

"Used to be able to rent a cell phone with a French number upon arrival at Charles de Gaulle airport. That service is no longer available. Resorted to adding international plan to US agreement but the cost per minute was very high. Not worth the price. I searched high and low for a rental phone, with good pricing. All incoming calls free which is a huge plus. I rented the phone and made phone calls with Cello, which was much cheaper than adding the international plan to my service as in years past! As we travel to France every year, will definitely rent from them again. Only problem was that I was told I could email and add minutes as needed. I was told, it would happen right away. It actually took longer, like one day or longer. "

"This was my first time renting a cell phone from Cello Mobile. I was very happy with my experience. The ordering process was very simple and the customer service representatives were very helpful in answering all of my questions. The phone actually arrived prior to my requested date (I was not charged for the phone arriving early) and worked fine while I was traveling. Adding additional minutes to the phone was a snap. I am satisified and very happy with my first Cello Mobile experience. I will be sure to rent from Cello Mobile again and tell all my friends too! Thank you Cello Mobile!"

"Cello Mobile is great and easy to use! I had searched endlessly for an affordable way to keep in contact with my family while I was abroad, and I kept coming up with plans that were either expensive at the outset, or they had lots of little costs that added up to a big price. Cello Mobile was the last option I looked into before I was ready to give up, and I'm so glad I found them! I received my materials straight away, and the representatives were helpful and friendly. Thanks Cello Mobile!"

"good support. thanks a lot"

"Easy to use and excellent service"

"I recently used Cello Mobile International for a trip to Greece. I was able to have piece of mind because I knew that if an emergency happened back home, my family could contact me. My cell phone coverage at home did not offer international service so this was the perfect answer for me."

"No hassles, easy to use, I didn't run into any problems during my stay over seas with texting or calling back home! Everyone seems to have an answer about phone usage over seas but without the right information I have heard horror stories of SIMcards being locked out, etc. Do yourself a favor and ease your mind with the professionals@ Cello. Thank you for a hassle free connection to Home!"

"I recently traveled to the UK and wanted a reliable phone for calling home as well as for use in the UK. After looking at the options, I purchased a phone from Cello Mobile. When I got the phone I had a few questions and contacted customer service. They were very helpful in answering the few questions I had. I used the phone daily and never had any issues with the service."

"Excellent service and product. I came to them in a panic as I had forgotten to attain a phone for my trip to the UAE. Well, they sent me one overnight and I was relieved that it worked flawlessly.

Definitely recommend Cello Mobile whenever anyone and/or I need a phone for overseas with reasonable airtime and fees.

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.