• Address: 8 Frankfurt Road Suite 101

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"I'm extremely happy with the promptness and quality of service. We bought our phone a year ago, last minute, and Cello Mobile had it delivered overseas to where we were staying, to almost coincide with our arrival! I had some follow up questions just this week which were answered promptly again and effectively, by the same customer service person who handled our purchase last year. I like the billing system, and for what I am getting, which is peace of mind, I find the rates extremely reasonable (particularly when people call or text us :)) And to top things off, apart from being extremely efficient, the person providing us the service, has been very friendly."

"I just ordered my rental phone today. Used the chat because I had some questions. The sales woman was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions. Placed my order through her. And I will be receiving my phone on Friday. Thank you Pia for all your help in placing my order. And thank you Cello Mobile for your service. Jeanette M."

"This phone was terrific. We used this phone to call both Canada and US numbers from Israel, the clarity was fantastic. You would think that we were calling from the same city not across the Ocean. They are very accommodating, the phone arrived when they said it would and worked perfectly. I highly recommend using Cello Mobile. Will use them again the next time we are overseas."

"The phone worked great. International calling wa simplified. Charges were better than most phone plans when out of area.
Good value!

"This is the second year I have used Cello Mobile for my yearly European trip. Last year I went to Italy, and this year I went to Ireland. This is the MOST FABULOUS telephone service you can imagine. It is SO easy to use and the cell service so reliable I don't have to worry about a thing. Of course, just as in America, there are going to be places that don't have any cell towers. But making calls out is a breeze, receiving calls in from my family in America is just as easy. I know when I have family traveling I hate having to go through all of the steps to get out of this country to the country my loved ones are visiting. With Cello Mobile it is as easy as dialing another state with the American Phone number provided. Keep in mind that I paid for incoming calls which I am wanting to do for the convenience of my family. I only give out that number to a few selected people. Cello Mobile customer service is terrific - the representatives so friendly and helpful. I chose to buy my phone, but I am sure that renting would equally lovely. When I got the phone, which by the way was very quickly, it was all set up and ready to go. Thank you for making phone communication while traveling to foreign countries such a piece of cake. With the provided WEB site I can track the phone calls that have been made, and I get an email every time they charge my account with another $30.00. And true to their word, my account balance carried over with out charge or penalty until I used it again. THANK YOU CELLO MOBILE. I LOVE MY PHONE AND YOUR SERVICE."

"My first experience with Cello Mobile was when our church took a trip to Israel we all had phones, we were able to talk to each other and with our loved ones in the U.S. It worked GREAT. So I decided to contact them because I needed an International phone to use in Brazil for about 10 days and they came through again. I had a wonderful time and it did not cost me much at all. By the way, the sales associates are very knowledgeble.

Thank you again for providing a great service.
Be sure I will be calling you again in the future.

Regina Christiano

"My brother, his wife and I recently took a trip to the UK and used Cello Mobil international on our trip. The phone I received worked perfectly. Since we started out staying at different hotels and needed to coordinate meeting up for the Harry Potter studio tour, we needed to be able to confer via cell phone to time the trains and car services to suit our needs. Since I am no expert on cell phone technology, it was great that the phone provided was very easy to use,and the instructions I printed from Cello Mobil's emails were very easy to follow. Also the adapter provided came in handy, since the first hotel room was not provided with an American style outlet!

thanks again for making our communication fool-proof; we'd certainly use this service again when going abroad.

"Cello Mobile was great to deal with. Easy, Convenient, and upfront (no hidden fees.) Hada family emergency back in the states while I was in Israel - I was so glad I had ordered this phone service ahead of time. Thanks Cell Mobile! LP from Sparks, Maryland"

"I am very happy with this service here and I would recommend this service to everyone.

modified review This review was modified by nicolebrat on February 04 2013 11:05:28 PM

"This is the first time I've rented a cell phone to use in Europe, and what a great bargain. Have priced them at the airports and they were too expensive. Used it the whole time we were in (Denmark, Germany, Netherlands) and it worked flawlessly. Was so good to also have a USA number for family and friends to use, if needed. Just can't say enough about the value for the money. Will use Cello Mobile again. E.T."

"Overall I am satisified with the product. They state that you don't have to worry about recharging your minutes, they automatically replenish when balance goes to $5.00. However, on my most recent trip the amount went below that with 3 days remaining overseas. My account was not replenished until 3days after I got home. Luckily I didn't have any emergencies."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2012

travelpro, Cello Mobile Internationa rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thanks for bringing this matter to my attention. I looked into your account, and see that your account was always in good standing, and you were always allowed to use your phone as much as you liked, because the credit card on file was valid.

The reason why some charge might show up late is because we "authorize" your credit card when it falls below a certain threshold (on some products where we offer that service) and actually "charge" the card later, but your account was never in danger of running low on credit.

I am glad that you're a happy customer since 2010, and we look forward in serving you with all your communication needs abroad.

Cheers,

Robin
Customer Support Supervisor

P.S. Remember that our supervisor team is always available by email at supervisors-at-cellomobile-com.”

"Excellent service and easy to use overseas at a reasonable cost. We used Cello Mobile phones in China and Israel,and will use them again."

"Cello Mobile provided timely, helpful and friendly customer service. Having both U.S. and U.K. phone numbers, which their service provides, is exactly what I was looking for. Their rates are reasonable and the service was easy to use. I would certainly use them again."

"I found this service to be wonderful. It made it so easy to keep in touch with family at home, and also to use the phone in Paris without having to pay for calls from the hotel phone. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is going oversees, and wants to keep in touch with family and have a cell phone that works. If I ever go oversees again, I will definitely use this service again."

"This service just works. From the shipping and receiving of the SIM installation in my kids cellphone to being able to reach them or in various countries while on vacation.
Price is OK. Website to track consumption is a bit rudimentary but ok. Would recommend.

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.