Stores > Cello Mobile International

sales@cellomobile.com
      212.444.9079

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cello Mobile International by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

Easy, reasonably priced, and works great!

"I've used Cello Mobile several times now and it's been completely worth it. They offer great service and their mobile hot spots consistently offer faster internet service than when roaming with my AT&T phone. "

2017-01-31

The Best Company To Rent Pocket Wifi

"Rented (3) times already from Cello Mobile a Wifi Hotspot that my family used in Ireland, Shanghai and UK/Benelux, our experiences of their Wifi unit and services were always excellent. They're easy to keep in touch and dealt with. "

2016-12-19

Excellent Customer Service

"I rented an international MiFi for my trip to Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia. while I am fully aware the connection would be sparse in Patagonia, I was surprised that I couldn't get a consistent Internet/data connectivity in Santiago, especially in downtown (near Belle de Artes) Santiago. However, I really appreciated the customer service who responded to my last-minute request to add additional day of service because I was strapped in Santiago for one extra day.
All in all, I would use it again for sure.

2016-12-01

Great servixe, no complaints!

"Coverage mostly everywhere in Peru. Great service on the phone. Would recommend."

2016-11-15

What a difference Cello Mobile makes!

"After years of frustrating trips to my parents house in India where their local internet cable service was completely unreliable, this year was an INCREDIBLE miracle! The difference? I decided to rent out Cello Mobile Mi-Fi and take it to India with me. I will be honest. I was very skeptical at first and had assumed that some issue would come up and would prevent me from easy access to wi-fi in India. To my incredibly pleasant surprise, I reached Mumbai, then turned the Cello Mobile device on and within 30 seconds I was online! I even took it with me in cabs and rides around town, all the while my mi-fi access was intact. I can't say enough good things about this service. My whole wi-fi access experience was smooth and uninterrupted. Thanks Cello Mobile!"

2016-11-08

Pricy but reliable high speed data abroad

"Not cheap, but if you need reliable high speed data abroad, Cello Mobile is the best I've found. I used their SIM cards in both Panama and Japan, including for Google Maps and streaming video, and they performed nearly flawlessly. "

2016-10-31

Great service

"Very satisfied with Cello Mobile International service and I will use it again. I went in 2 different european countries and the product worked as advertised."

2016-09-29

Worked perfectly in Europe

"We travelled through Holland, Belgium, France, and Italy. The battery life was excellent and often lasted longer than our phones. We used two cell phones from home and just left wifi on during our trip. We did carry extra battery chargers (usb connectors) for both the wifi and phones because available power is scarce when out and about. Have already recommended to friends travelling in a month and will definitely use again. "

2016-09-21

Don't leave home without one in hand for Europe.

"Cello is simply heaven - highly recommend MiFi unit and service for travelling within Europe. Avoided use of my "Mobil" direct calling phone line. Enabled communications via "on line" voice and data alternatives using the Cello provided MiFi (Pocket WIFI) unit only. This method avoids extra data service charges and I did not incur phone call roaming charges. Great Service, unit arrived to my office as promised in time for departure, and return UPS slip provided with unit for convenient return to supplier upon completion of trip abroad. Smooth seamless log-on ease per clear instructions. No problems, no worries, no hassle, and great communications afforded while away. Don't leave home without one!"

2016-09-06

Best Service ever

"I have been renting a smart phone from Cello Mobile in the last 2 years for my Europe vacation and I'm so happy. Thank you guys. "

2016-08-26

It works great!!

"We were extremely pleased with the way our mobile hot spot worked. Never had any problems connecting while we were in Iceland. I especially like that the device was shipped to me in the US prior to our departure. I've used other companies before and was always fearful that the unit would be at my hotel. Cello eliminated any fears as I had it in hand two prior to departure. My next trip is to Italy next month and I will definitely use Cello again."

2016-08-26

A MUST WHEN TRAVELING TO EUROPE

"I reseached many different wifi hotspot services before heading to Ireland this summer.
Although Cello's website wasn't as fancy as the others. The Value Cello provides is much higher.
most wifi hotspot sites would say unlimited but throttle you down after 300mb.
well Cello i got to use a full 1gb a day, which was incredilble plenty for two people traveling and using wifi calling with our Iphones, navigation, youtube travel videos and all those other things that eat up data.

2016-08-17

Worked well

"Worked very well Easy to set up and easy to use. Some spotty coverage in Iceland and Scotland but it was the cell network. I could not use my AT&T at the same time. Worked for many devices and having the iPad on the road was a huge adjunct to GPS. In fact could almost have forgone GPS. I will use again next time and not use any cell data
I could carry the device in a pocket when we are walking around or on a tour bus. Battery life was excellent and came with a backup (Micro USB)

2016-08-04

Mifi hotspot rental for my trip to Poland :)

"Upon arriving in Poland I was very hesitant as to whether the hotspot would truly work there or not. I'd previously bought SIM cards from some place else so that I would have wifi while abroad but it seems to have failed me. In contrary, using the Mifi hotspot was a SUCCESS! The hotspot never failed to give me wifi no matter where I was in Poland, whether it was in the city or rural area. The internet speed was fairly fast and I was able to stay connected with family and friends back home. I highly recommend renting their Mifi hotspot to anyone who is traveling abroad. Yes, it may be a bit pricy but it was definitely my money! "

2016-07-26

Cello Mobile just works and works great!

"This is the 2nd time I have rented a Cello Mobile phone while traveling abroad and once again I had an excellent experience. Within moments of turning on the phone abroad (we traveled throughout India), I was up and running with voice calls, texts, email and full internet access. I used it extensively as a hot spot to provide internet to a few other devices and it worked great. In some very remote locations I struggled to get internet (and on rare occasions voice calls) but that only lasted a few minutes and pretty much resolved when I manually selected a carrier (instead of letting it automatically choose one). What I love most about Cello Mobile is that it removes the stress from my trip, and allows me to relax and enjoy. I need to be reachable and share work product via the internet on demand. I have traveled in the past without a Cello Mobile, but had to rely on SIM cards, wi-fi access, etc. It was a nightmare, diminished my enjoyment of the trip as I was constantly preoccupied with not being able to get my work done, and I wasted tons of time at phone shops, wi-fi cafes, etc. With Cello Mobile phone I never need to worry if I will be able to make calls or access the internet, because after 2 separate month-long trips (1 to Italy, the other to India) it has proven to be extremely reliable, and the speeds and quality of service / clarity have been excellent. In addition, being able to map directions, access restaurant recommendations, call hotels, make bookings online, etc. greatly improved the quality of our trip as we were better able to manage and research the trip real-time, and did not have to rely on word-of-mouth. Being able to call anyone anywhere anytime without worrying about extra charges is a huge plus, and the unlimited (within reason) calls + internet access means you do not have to track call minutes or data usage. I realize some fret about the cost, but my feeling is that it is a no-brainer and is absolutely worth it, in fact I view it as a bargain. The great cell / internet service, coupled with the elimination of stress cannot be quantified, and you do not have to gamble on finding a solution once you arrive in-country (and then constantly have to recharge/reload, change SIMs in different areas, etc.). I highly recommend a Cello Mobile phone for your next international trip, and I would not ever travel abroad without one!"

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.