• Address: 8 Frankfurt Road Suite 101

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

What is this?

"My experience with Cello Mobile was excellent. I ordered my MiFi device three days before my departure date, I was worried that I would not get in time but they had multiple shipping options and I received my device the day before my departure. Customer service was very helpful before I placed my order; they answered all the questions I had about the rental. The service in Nicaragua was great during my whole trip and even though in some rural parts, it did slow down, I have absolutely no complaints. Great company and great service. Definitely will rent again for my future travels. "

"My husband and I traveled out of U.S. to Panama. We were very nervous about what to do about phones.I did a lot of research and decided to rent a phone from Cello Mobile. I am so glad I did. It was such a comfort having a phone even though we did not use it much. It was reasonable to rent. I also forgot to put the charger in the box when I returned the phone. Cello Phone was so nice to work with. They are very flexible and I would certainly rent from them again."

"I have been a customer for two years and I am very satisfied. The customer service is excellent and the call quality really depends on the local network you are on in each country. The rates are very fair and I have no complaints. I travel the world and the phone has always worked..... "

"Best for last minute trip
got 2 take my family of 16 ....yikes! to Dublin 6 days
it was our(my wife and i) mega epic family trip of a lifetime
My Dad (Okie) passed way while we were there
He was the father of 24 12 American 12 Irish
DOB12/12/24
8 of 12 OConnors were there 4 Funeral

Francis J. O'Connor, M.D., F.A.C.R.
December 12, 1924-March 8, 2014

Dr. Francis Joseph O’Connor (89), beloved father, grandfather, brother, renowned oncologist, naturalist, basketball aficionado, and war hero, died March 8, 2014, at St. John’s Hospice in Dublin, Ireland surrounded by family.

Irish Times OCONNOR, Dr. Francis J. (Okie), FACR, FRCSI, (Dublin and Boston) - March 8, 2014 in the loving care of all the staff at St. Johns, Merrion Road; beloved husband of Naomi Kidney and father of Robert, Jean, George, Charles, Joseph, Claire, Jane, Susan, Jo, Helen, Marianne and Michael. Very deeply regretted by Naomi s and the late Bill Kidney s children; Anthony, Barbara, Maria, Anna, Peter, Paul, Joseph, Naomi, Robert, Rachel, Louise and Isabelle, daughters-in-law, sons-in-law, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. May he rest in peace. Removal tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to the Church of the Sacred Heart, Donnybrook arriving at 11.15 for Funeral Mass at 11.30and then to the Crematorium at Mount Jerome No flowers please.

fjoconnor.com

100% thumbs up
Thanks and a special thanks to Faigy she has a kind and helpful way about my numerous calls and questions!

Cello Mob International did NOT ask me to write this review.

Kind Regards

Chuck

"The service was great, as was the price. I took this telephone on a trip to Mexico. I made a few calls back to the USA and also received a few calls. I then checked my balance and was pleasantly surprised to see that it had barely gone down, so I still had plenty more talk time from just my initial payment before I would have to recharge.

I will definitely be using Cello Mobile again on my future international trips!

"The service provided by Cello Mobile was unbelievable for my recent trip to Cuba. The phone was easy to order and arrived within only a couple of days. I was able to leave the U.S. knowing that my family was able to reach me if they needed to and I was able to keep in touch as well. The cell service worked perfectly the entire time I was there. Cello Mobile gave me peace of mind leaving my own cell phone at home. I would recommend this for sure and definitely would use again.

"Great communication and delivered as promised...I highly recommend this service.

Henry Stupp
CEO, The Cherokee Group
Nasdaq: CHKE

"I was extremely satisfied with my cellomobile phone during a recent trip to the UAE. I had no problems using it at all, to call home to the USA or to call within the UAE. The last few times I have attempted to use my smartphone while traveling overseas, I have had less than satisfactory results. Will definitely use cellomobile again."

"Wonderful!! We will definitely use this service again. The staff are so nice and accommodating. We needed overnight service and got it. They had a 10 day rate, since that was as long as our vacation was, and it was only $19.90 per phone + 99 cents/phone for insurance + very reasonable charges per call. No sim card installation. It came already completely ready to use out of the box. Came with a charger and a converter for European outlets. Don't hesitate to use this service."

"Using the CelloMobile MiFi traveling in Italy was a spotty experience, especially when traveling in Abruzzo. The device would show connections to the TIM network at only 2G and most website would time out before loading. Overall better nothing but not something to rely on for consistent access."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2013

travelpro, Cello Mobile Internationa rep has responded

“Thanks for the feedback. We unfortunately don't have any control over the speed of networks that we use. We use many partners around the world, and slower 2G service is still used in some areas around Europe, especially in remote areas. In populated areas and in most other places there are 3G/4G coverage.

Cheers,

Robin
Customer Support Supervisor”

"This is a great company. Their service is amazingly prompt and helpful and the cost and convenience are exceptional. I recommend it for anyone who wants a simple and effective way to be in touch abroad. It eliminates the uncertainty of charges when using a 'phone abroad."

"I'm extremely happy with the promptness and quality of service. We bought our phone a year ago, last minute, and Cello Mobile had it delivered overseas to where we were staying, to almost coincide with our arrival! I had some follow up questions just this week which were answered promptly again and effectively, by the same customer service person who handled our purchase last year. I like the billing system, and for what I am getting, which is peace of mind, I find the rates extremely reasonable (particularly when people call or text us :)) And to top things off, apart from being extremely efficient, the person providing us the service, has been very friendly."

"I just ordered my rental phone today. Used the chat because I had some questions. The sales woman was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions. Placed my order through her. And I will be receiving my phone on Friday. Thank you Pia for all your help in placing my order. And thank you Cello Mobile for your service. Jeanette M."

"This phone was terrific. We used this phone to call both Canada and US numbers from Israel, the clarity was fantastic. You would think that we were calling from the same city not across the Ocean. They are very accommodating, the phone arrived when they said it would and worked perfectly. I highly recommend using Cello Mobile. Will use them again the next time we are overseas."

"The phone worked great. International calling wa simplified. Charges were better than most phone plans when out of area.
Good value!

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.