• Cello Mobile In Cello Mobile International Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

What is this?

"We wanted secure internet service while in Costa Rica. I found Cello Mobile in my search and decided to use them.
I got MiFi and wanted to know how to use the device. They said just turn it on. I turned it on and used the password they provided.
And it worked perfectly. And reduced the chance of others getting my data.
The whole process was seamless from order to return.

Thanks Cello Mobile.

Dave

"Order arrived promptly. Clear instructions. Worked as advertised. We rented a MiFi for a week. Had no problems with the service. Clear instructions were provided with the device. "

"Service is pretty nice indeed! The employee I was talking to was friendly. More important, the phone was very usable. I rented phones from Cello Mobile twice and I was extremely satisfied with both rentals. "

"We received the best service from Cello Mobile. I would recommend them for all your out of country cell phone needs."

"Enjoyed the unlimited fast data"

"I compared several companies and kept coming back to Cello Mobile International. Their ease of ordering and rates seemed to be the best!"

"No hassle; good service. Will use again."

"I was extremely satisfied with the Cellomobile service. I traveled to London and Paris and encountered no issues with incoming and outgoing calls. I have been on several vacations oversees and was unhappy not being able to call my family at home. Having the Cellomobile phone made my vacation so much more pleasurable. The rates are affordable and I will definitely use this service again. Thank you so much."

"What a great service! Phone worked perfect calling from Italy to the US as well as calling others in the US. It gave me the independence and the security I needed in a phone when my own cell phone service wasn't available in Europe. Highly recommend!!!"

"Easy to use! Worked like a charm for 5 phones!"

"Thought I would get service everywhere I went, but I often had no service and the battery did not last long at all. When I did get a signal, I was able to do everything promised! "

"We have used Cello Mobile twice before (in the UK and in France). It was so nice to have the phones delivered right to our homes, and everything worked perfectly while we were overseas. I highly recommend them -- we have already placed out order for our next trip to the UK this July!"

"We want to recommend the expedient and responsive service as we set up our international phones for leisure travel. After researching the many services available Cello Mobile offered the best pricing."

"Used Cello Mobile last year on a trip to Italy.
Completely satisfied and did not even bother to check with another company now that we are going to Spain and Portugal. Very friendly and professional customer service.

"We needed a cost effective. technically reliable Cell phone solution while traveling in Europe as the costs of international Cell service through my regular US provider are out of control.
I found Cello Mobile via Google search, read the reviews, spoke to the sales reps and leased 2 phones and services for about a week or so while on travel in Western Europe.
Cello Mobile is everything they promise to be!!! Not only the customer service is great, Comm is very reliable for the area of coverage, and the price per minute is outstanding. Will return to Cello Moblie the next time we are on travel out of the country. Highly recommend!!!!!
Steve E. - VA

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.