Stores > Cello Mobile International

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cello Mobile International by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

Works fine in China

"This wifi brick permitted reasonable service in China -- at times, the speeds seemed 1980's slow, but still got the job done and worthwhile. Access to google, especially difficult in China, was also appreciated."

Rep reply posted May-17-2017

A rep from Cello Mobile Internationa, travelpro, has responded

“Thanks for the review.

As indicated online, our service in China gives you blazing fast high speed 4G LTE up to 1GB. per day and then it will slow down to 3G speeds. The clock resets daily at 12am China time. We recommend in the instructions to turn OFF Apple ICloud sync and limit watching movies/video as much possible, which will keep the data consumption to under 1GB. per day. Using 1GB. is almost impossible unless you watch movies all day or if you don't follow our advice and leave cloud syncing ON which uses a tremendous amount of data in the background.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer,

Cheers,

Robin
Customer Support Supervisor”

2017-05-16

Great customer support.

"I rented a mobile wifi unit through Cello Mobile to use in London. When I arrived, the unit could connect to the data network but I was not able to download any data. I emailed the office (I did need to find an alternative wifi connection temporarily...) and they were able to solve the problem almost immediately. I was pleasantly surprised because my experience with tech support personnel has been quite poor: that was not the case with Cello; they know what they are doing!"

2017-05-16

Travel Must

"Having a mobile phone and mifi while traveling made vacation smooth. Would not travel abroad without it."

2017-05-08

Turkey & Morocco

"Things worked as explained with the WiFi hotspot. Some large file uploads were difficult occasionally but we were able to function well with Facetime, web searches, and map apps."

2017-05-06

Easy wireless access in Europe!

"My wife and I rented a MiFi mobile hotspot from Cello Mobile for a 2.5-week trip to Europe. The device worked very well for us, and it was significantly less expensive than using our own Verizon International data plan - absolutely no comparison. We kept ours on almost all day, every day, except when we were on our hotel's WiFi, so we kept the MiFi plugged into the emergency backup battery pack we have for our phones. Cello's customer support was very responsive when I had questions, and we would gladly use them again on our next trip abroad! "

2017-05-02

Great!

"Excellent experience all around, from ordering online, then 2 weeks in Australia, and then when returning... will use again"

2017-04-20

Great Pocket Connection!

"I needed to have portable wifi while I was traveling throughout Argentina. Argentina is known for not having the best internet, even in hotels. I was warned by my colleagues in Argentina not to expect much from this portable wifi, but let me tell you... My little portable wifi I rented had better internet then the hotel. I couldn't download my email using the hotels, but I could with the Cello Mobile wifi. I was on a 12 hour bus ride from Bella Vista, Corrientes to Buenos Aires and while it was spotty, it allowed me to get on FB and post photos and stay in touch.

Thank you so MUCH for offering an affordable way for those of us in the world that must stay in touch.

Bravo!

Jules

2017-04-03

The best decision of my trip was renting a mobile phone from Cello Mobile!

"My purpose in renting the mobile phone was to stay in touch with my elderly mother while i was traveling.
Because of the assigned us number, she was able to call me on a daily basis without worrying about country codes or computer log ins and I was able to call her. Our calls enabled both of us to relax! I was also able to use the phone for work calls quite economically. I was not always in areas with good wifi, and being in telephone communication was reassuring.

In addition, I took advantage of the free local numbers so that I could call and/or text hotels, restaurants, etc to confirm reservations. Again, this made for convenient communication.

Customer service was great- thank you!

2017-03-21

Easy, reasonably priced, and works great!

"I've used Cello Mobile several times now and it's been completely worth it. They offer great service and their mobile hot spots consistently offer faster internet service than when roaming with my AT&T phone. "

2017-01-31

The Best Company To Rent Pocket Wifi

"Rented (3) times already from Cello Mobile a Wifi Hotspot that my family used in Ireland, Shanghai and UK/Benelux, our experiences of their Wifi unit and services were always excellent. They're easy to keep in touch and dealt with. "

2016-12-19

Excellent Customer Service

"I rented an international MiFi for my trip to Chilean and Argentinean Patagonia. while I am fully aware the connection would be sparse in Patagonia, I was surprised that I couldn't get a consistent Internet/data connectivity in Santiago, especially in downtown (near Belle de Artes) Santiago. However, I really appreciated the customer service who responded to my last-minute request to add additional day of service because I was strapped in Santiago for one extra day.
All in all, I would use it again for sure.

2016-12-01

Great servixe, no complaints!

"Coverage mostly everywhere in Peru. Great service on the phone. Would recommend."

2016-11-15

What a difference Cello Mobile makes!

"After years of frustrating trips to my parents house in India where their local internet cable service was completely unreliable, this year was an INCREDIBLE miracle! The difference? I decided to rent out Cello Mobile Mi-Fi and take it to India with me. I will be honest. I was very skeptical at first and had assumed that some issue would come up and would prevent me from easy access to wi-fi in India. To my incredibly pleasant surprise, I reached Mumbai, then turned the Cello Mobile device on and within 30 seconds I was online! I even took it with me in cabs and rides around town, all the while my mi-fi access was intact. I can't say enough good things about this service. My whole wi-fi access experience was smooth and uninterrupted. Thanks Cello Mobile!"

2016-11-08

Pricy but reliable high speed data abroad

"Not cheap, but if you need reliable high speed data abroad, Cello Mobile is the best I've found. I used their SIM cards in both Panama and Japan, including for Google Maps and streaming video, and they performed nearly flawlessly. "

2016-10-31

Great service

"Very satisfied with Cello Mobile International service and I will use it again. I went in 2 different european countries and the product worked as advertised."

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.