• Cello Mobile In Cello Mobile International Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

What is this?

"Intelligent sales people in the communication industry!"

"I recently traveled to Costa Rica and needed a cell phone to keep in touch with my family, as my own personal cell phone did not get coverage there. I was very happy with the phone I received, and the reception was perfect. I was able to call and text my children while I was gone, which was a great relief to me! The rental and return process was easy and the rates were very reasonable. I will definitely use CelloMobile the next time I travel outside of the US. "

"Cello provided excellent service. All options were clearly defined, and I completed order in less than 20 minutes. Rates are the most reasonable that I found."

"I recently traveled to Israel and rented the mifi to take with me. I loved it. It worked just as you said it would and there were no extra fees to contend with. All over Israel, I was able to connect, I have already recommended your services to others whom I know are traveling internationally next year."

"I can't say enough for Cello Mobile. I needed a phone at the last minute for a trip to Cuba. One 10 minute phone call was all it took, and I had my phone in hand the next morning. It worked perfectly, and they even provide a return slip. I will definitely use them again. "

"My wife and I will be living in Paris for 11 weeks and wanted dependable cell phones and great service along the way. We believe we have them both from Cello Mobile. Although we do not depart for another month we have had extensive interaction with the sales and support staff at Cello Mobile and each time have come away very satisfied. The web page is easy to use as well and the "live chat" feature is very useful."

"We rented a phone from Cello Mobile for our trip to Israel. It worked perfectly and we did not have any trouble making or receiving calls. I recommend using Cello Mobile for your cell phone needs. "

"I purchased International Data Service couple of days ago. Connection speed was really good and am satisfied with that.
The service quality was really amazing and highly recommend for travel time.

"We have used Cello Mobile on our last few trips and would no longer travel without it. The have come to depend on our tablet and smart phones for finding places to go and getting directions on getting there. This MiFi had great coverage and was very reliable. Countries we visited this year were: France, Italy, Switzerland, South Africa. No problems at all."

"It was very easy to order and sales representative had explained all the details."

"I rented a mi-fi for four different European countries, and it worked flawlessly. There is no specific limit on GB used, and it was great not to have to worry about going over my limit. I had one question for support while on the trip and received a reply back in less than five minutes. I highly recommend Cello Mobile."

"Excellent, inexpensive service. Just too easy!"

"The price and service suited my needs perfectly...but after clearly stating that all my travel would be in Ireland why did they give me an English # that was a charge call for anyone in Ireland to call me? It wasxan expense to everyone we were in touch with."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

travelpro, Cello Mobile Internationa rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

I'm sorry to hear your frustration by not getting a local Irish number. We do offer local phone numbers in Ireland, however because you insisted on getting the Multi-EU plan you only got a UK number, which is the only international phone number available on our Multi-European plan. Our "Ireland specific" plan comes with an Irish phone number.

Cheers,

Robin
Customer Support Supervisor”

"I recently traveled to Cuba with a group of 26 Americans. My phone from Cello Mobile was the only phone that worked internationally. By the end of the trip, I had every group member asking to borrow the phone. It was absolutely invaluable. I got to Cuba, turned the phone on, and immediately received a call from my family in the States. It never failed me. I was able to dial in and receive calls at will. My traveling companions are forever grateful and so am I."

"The renting process was very easy and professional

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.