• Address: 8 Frankfurt Road Suite 101

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

What is this?

"Fast delivery on new international phone with SIM card plus efficient customer service via both email and chat"

"We were so pleased last year with our Cello Mobile package, we are using them for our trip this year. We received outstanding service from start to finish! Everything was just as promised! Cello Mobile helped make our dream trip a dream."

"Used to be able to rent a cell phone with a French number upon arrival at Charles de Gaulle airport. That service is no longer available. Resorted to adding international plan to US agreement but the cost per minute was very high. Not worth the price. I searched high and low for a rental phone, with good pricing. All incoming calls free which is a huge plus. I rented the phone and made phone calls with Cello, which was much cheaper than adding the international plan to my service as in years past! As we travel to France every year, will definitely rent from them again. Only problem was that I was told I could email and add minutes as needed. I was told, it would happen right away. It actually took longer, like one day or longer. "

"This was my first time renting a cell phone from Cello Mobile. I was very happy with my experience. The ordering process was very simple and the customer service representatives were very helpful in answering all of my questions. The phone actually arrived prior to my requested date (I was not charged for the phone arriving early) and worked fine while I was traveling. Adding additional minutes to the phone was a snap. I am satisified and very happy with my first Cello Mobile experience. I will be sure to rent from Cello Mobile again and tell all my friends too! Thank you Cello Mobile!"

"Cello Mobile is great and easy to use! I had searched endlessly for an affordable way to keep in contact with my family while I was abroad, and I kept coming up with plans that were either expensive at the outset, or they had lots of little costs that added up to a big price. Cello Mobile was the last option I looked into before I was ready to give up, and I'm so glad I found them! I received my materials straight away, and the representatives were helpful and friendly. Thanks Cello Mobile!"

"good support. thanks a lot"

"Easy to use and excellent service"

"I recently used Cello Mobile International for a trip to Greece. I was able to have piece of mind because I knew that if an emergency happened back home, my family could contact me. My cell phone coverage at home did not offer international service so this was the perfect answer for me."

"No hassles, easy to use, I didn't run into any problems during my stay over seas with texting or calling back home! Everyone seems to have an answer about phone usage over seas but without the right information I have heard horror stories of SIMcards being locked out, etc. Do yourself a favor and ease your mind with the professionals@ Cello. Thank you for a hassle free connection to Home!"

"I recently traveled to the UK and wanted a reliable phone for calling home as well as for use in the UK. After looking at the options, I purchased a phone from Cello Mobile. When I got the phone I had a few questions and contacted customer service. They were very helpful in answering the few questions I had. I used the phone daily and never had any issues with the service."

"Excellent service and product. I came to them in a panic as I had forgotten to attain a phone for my trip to the UAE. Well, they sent me one overnight and I was relieved that it worked flawlessly.

Definitely recommend Cello Mobile whenever anyone and/or I need a phone for overseas with reasonable airtime and fees.

"I was very pleased with the personal and honest service by Cello Mobile."

"This is the fourth year in a row that I have ordered a phone from Cello Mobile to use while traveling outside the United States. I have chosen to order a basic cell phone with a "Local" telephone number, so family and friends at home can reach me without having to dial "internationally." Perfect for anyone who needs to "keep it simple." For my needs, rates are very fair and the people at CM are great to work with."

"Phone was very convenient for my needs. Neceived in plenty of time prior to my trip. Would deffinatley use Cello Mobile again."

"I had a four week trip to Europe involving three countries: Germany, Bulgaria, and Romania. I did not need the mifi device for Germany as I had free secure internet in each hotel where I stayed. Bulgaria and Romania accomodations would provide spotty and insecure wifi, so for those three weeks of the four for which I paid the service was necessary. Generally, the mobile hotspot worked adequately for the times when I used it. However, I have the following comments:

1. The directions are inadequate. There are four buttons on the hotspot, but there was no explanation for how to use these. For example, it seems the hotspot worked better when it was not being charged simultaneously; it would have been nice to be informed on this point. There was no explanation on how to read the screen. I had to figure this out myself after hours of frustration.

2. The customer service hours are inadequate. You are in the business of providing these devices to people who are traveling on the other side of the world. The hotspot is specifically not designed for travelers in the US. I would have called, but your hours never corresponded to when I needed you. So I had to solve the problem myself. I cannot understand why you cannot provide tech support at all hours!

3. One advantage of your service is the security. However, there is no security when the name of the wifi is Cello (something) and the code is 1234567890. You even advise us that most of your devices use this code. As your ads say that you are "the largest and most trusted international cell phone provider in North America," I shall be looking for wifi from Cello and simply guess that your code is 1234567890. That way I know I will get secure wifi for free! As most people probably keep their wireless hotspots nearby, it should be no problem to issue them with random codes which could be taped to the hotspot.

4. The charger is built with a standard US flat plug. To this, a standard European round plug adapter is loosely attached. The oversized assembly would not stay in and worked itself out at various times. I think you could have better chargers or adapters for the areas where people are planning to visit.

Good aspects were that I experienced absolutely no throttling, I had what I hoped was secure service.

With Cello, I have now used a total of four companies to provide mobile hotspots. Some aspects of your company are the best; others need some work.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

travelpro, Cello Mobile Internationa rep has responded

“Hi David,

Thanks for you comments and we truly appreciate you as customer. We are delighted that you had a good experience with our product, and I will try to address your concerns.

1. The beauty of our Mifi product is that it's a plug and play device. The instructions tell you to simply hit the power button, look for the Wifi name, and connect. It's that easy. There may be other buttons on the device, and there are various symbols on the device, but for the average end user it doesn't really matter what those buttons are, and what those symbols represent. As long as it powers ON and it works, they are happy, and we are happy.

2. We don't advertise as offering 24 hours customer support, however we are reachable by email 24 hours a day, and we usually have a VERY fast response time even after hours (there may be delays on weekends and major holidays). So in theory we don't advertise 24 hours support, however our response time is MUCH faster than those that do offer 24 hours service. We under promise, and over deliver.

3. We use a random easy to remember password for our Mifi devices, so we don't confuse our customers. In no way is the device unsecured. All data is transmitted with the highest level of encryption. The worst that could happen is, if somebody figures out your password, that they can also enjoy the Cello Mobile high speed internet, but they have to be within your 20 ft. radius, and they have to be a hacker. EXTREMELY low rare for this to happen.

4. Our adapters usually fit well on the wall, and I am sorry that you experienced a loose adapter.

I want to thank you again for your comments, and we will definitely learn from that. We truly appreciate your taking the time in giving us your feedback.

Cheers,

Robin
Customer Support Supervisor”

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.