Stores > Cello Mobile International

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

What is this?

2015-11-10

"While other guys promised you all kinds of data limit, only cello mobile delivered. We were in the world youth chess championship in Greece for 17 days!; many other team USA members who used other carriers, their net stopped working at 300 MB even though it is suppose to be unlimited. Cello mobile let us use over 1G a day due to net outage in Greece and we were able to contact our coaches thanks to cello mobile.

I spoke with customer service to ensure that the area has 4G LTE and it does! While the net from the hotel works in turtle speed or at 0bps speed, cello mobile came to the rescue!

We were able
To Skype, FB chat, post pictures and updates with no problem. We tour around and it is there for us! It even worked in the boat along the shore!

They talk the talk and walk the walk! Trust them and you will not be disappointed!!!

This review was modified by ew777 on November 12 2015 09:11:02 AM

2015-11-09

"I travelled to a remote area of Greece (Halkidiki) and was able to get wifi with 4G speed through the cellomobile device from October 21, 2015 to November 6, 2015. I was in transit in Turkey at the Istanbul airport and had access to my email and was able to text to home (USA) because I had the cellomobile device. I am very glad that I had wifi with cellomobile while travelling."

2015-11-06

"The phone we rented from Cellomobile was of real value to us and our friends on our recent 5-day visit to London. With it were were able to reconnect whenever we went or own ways or became separated in the crowds or on the "tube". "

2015-11-05

"The service was excellent. No where during my travel throughout Europe did I encounter any problems , whatsoever. I would recommend this to all my friends."

2015-10-26

" ordered this phone based upon prior internet reviews I read. Phone arrived on time, pre-charged and with easy to read instructions. I arrived in Italy and the phone was operating just as advertised. No problems - I would recommend this service to anyone looking for easy phone service abroad."

New York
2015-10-07

"I was satified with all the services that Cello Moblie offered. I will recommend and use them again."

2015-09-24

"Really liked using a Cello mobile phone the past few years (several times in Europe and North Africa). Very easy to order, good customer service, nice pack to hold the charger/cords, insurance in case it is stolen. I use Cello every time I travel internationally since my new iPhone is very difficult to use internationally, and I would hate to lose it."

2015-09-22

"WOW WOW WOW! I only have those words. I used my Cello Mobile smartphone all over Spain, Germany and Italy and I had FAST>>>>>>4G LTE speeds everywhere!

My final bill came and I had the shock of my life, there were $0 added charges :-)

Keep it up Cello! My family and myself will definitely use your service again in December!

2015-09-21

"I attach a copy of the return shipping receipt for the phone.

Everything worked extremely well; reception was great, the GPS and wireless hotspot functioned flawlessly, even on board a sailboat in the coastal waters of the Dalmatian Coast and also driving in the mountains of Croatia.

Thanks.

James Stone

2015-09-13

"I have used them a number of times for Italy and Germany---always without a hitch. Their rates are reasonable, and they are very thorough."

2015-09-10

"I wanted to stay in touch with my son while I was traveling in Europe. I could have used my phone but I was a little intimidated about opening it, removing the sim card, putting another one in, etc. etc. As it is, Cellomobile has great rates so it didn't cost me much more just to rent the phone. It worked flawlessly and I highly recommend it. My husband's phone ended up not working so he relied on mine too! The phone arrived quickly and return was no hassle.I will definitely use them again."

2015-09-08

"I used Cellomobile last year for a trip to London and Paris and swore I would use them every time I traveled. So I just placed another order for a rental and a SIM card and their chat line was excellent in communicating with me. I especially like that they charge only for the days you are traveling, not for how many days the phone is in your hands. Couldn't be happier."

2015-09-04

"Renting a cell phone from Cello Mobile International was one of my best decisions made while traveling. I was in Aruba for a week and just wanted to be able to be in touch with home without the hassles from my current phone service, which actually didn't work in Aruba. The staff of Cello Mobile were very very helpful. The phone arrive when it was supposed to. It was in great condition and worked perfectly. I am not all that savvy on apps and such but the staff at Cello told me what app to use so my daughter could text me as the phone had an international phone number which she could not text to. The best part of my renting this phone is that it cost exactly what they said upfront. My deposit was promptly credited once they received the return of the phone. I am extremely happy with my dealing will Cello Mobile and will definitely use them in the future"

2015-09-03

"Have used Cello Mobile a number of times for Germany and Italy. Couldn't be happier with the whole experience starting with the telephone contacts to returning the phones after the trips. There has never been a problem with the quality of the phones or their ease of use."

2015-09-02

"The phone came on time, worked perfectly well and I was pleasantly surprised how strong the battery was and we only charged it once for a short time during the entire trip (better than my iphone).  This is definitely the way to go ... no unlocking or sim cards to deal with.  We will use Cellomobile any time traveling outside the US.  I have already recommend your company to our friends and family.
Jeffrey G.

Share Cello Mobile International's store rating

Cello Mobile International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cello Mobile International is a merchant member
Cello Mobile International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.