CellUnlock.net Reviews - page 3 - cellunlock.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 3.83/10 227 reviews

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member
CellUnlock.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I researched unlock companies on the internet, and based on the reviews for cellunlock.net, I decided to give them a try. I submitted my order on 11/4/2012 (a Sunday evening). The site said it would be a instant to 24 business hours. As of Wednesday 11/7, I didn't get any feedback so I emailed and they replied that the code would be sent to me that day. Later on Wed., they sent me an email asking me to resend the IMEI and provider, which I did immediately. I sent them follow-up emails on 11/9 and 11/14, but no replies. I am very frustrated because there has been no responses to my emails."

modified review This review was modified by tinkerbells on November 15 2012 12:35:55 PM

"It's a scam. They sent me an unlock code that didn't work and insist I do troubleshooting including wiping my phone and video it all which I did. Now they insist I do it all again in 1 shot for the video or they won't refund. They send a fake unlock code and then make it too difficult to get a refund. I'm now disputing it with Paypal"

Rating 8/104/5

"My bold 9900 (ATT) unlocking was very easy. My unlocking code didnt come in 6 hrs time, so I followed up with the customer support. The response including the unlock code came in 2 hrs time and the code worked the very first attempt.

A minor point - I called up the customer service number at 11 AM EST, but no one was available to pick the call. Not sure if it is because they were not working at that time.

"Very fast response and will work with you in case of errors or issues. Have purchase in the past, present and will for sure in the future."

"I've ordered an unlock code for an AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 over a month ago - promised delivery time 5-20 business days.
30 business days later still no code. Trying to get in contact with the reseller on all possible email addresses didn't really work - only got an answer 2 weeks ago telling me that 20 business days weren't over yet.
And today a feedback that the vendor of the codes couldn't deliver them at the moment and couldn't give an ETA. That's bad already, but the worst:
They delete comments on their website if inconvenient because telling the truth! They deleted 3 comments on the same product today, all of them negative.

"I ordered an unlock code on 6/25, but as of 7/2, I still have not received it, even though their site says 3-5 business days.

I have emailed and left several messages, but they haven't responded to either. In fact, their customer service line goes straight to voicemail which makes me feel that no one actually works there...

This is the second unlock code I purchased from them - the first was received in a matter of hours, but the fact that they don't return phone calls, respond to emails or are never signed onto their online chat is why I gave them one star.

modified review This review was modified by Ninde on July 02 2012 04:44:12 PM

"I'm very Happy with the service. All my codes work without problem."

modified review This review was modified by Quiketaz on July 16 2012 02:48:41 PM

"Great service. I really appreciate the same day service, and thats what keeps me unlocking via cellunlock...

Please dont allow your service to fall off! keep it up..

Nate from JAMAICA

"I have used them many times to unlcok phones and have even gotten my codes in minutes sometimes. They rock!!!"

"I'm using their service third time -always accurate& on time,
highly recommended.

"Fantastic! Fast and effective! "

"awesome!!! got my unlock code within 48 hours rather than waiting my code on a snail mail."

"A very good internet company, responds to customer's queries quickly and provides answers to problems when need. I'm happy to be a customer of CellUnlock.net"

"The delivery is fast. The instruction is general. I had to borrow my friend's Tmobile sim to be able to unlock my ATT phone. Otherwise, I am very satisfying with the service."

"CellUnlock.net is always my first and only choice when it comes to unlock phones. They are supper fast, supper efficient and the customer service is great. Not to mention that they aren't pricey. Would recommend to anyone! "