CellUnlock.net Reviews - page 2 - cellunlock.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 3.83/10 227 reviews

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member
CellUnlock.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

""I ordered for unlock code on Mar 6, 2013; Nokia Lumia 920 AT&T; Order No:135297. I haven't received any code and when I tried to contact the customer service the call is going to the voice mail. I have sent many mails but haven't got any reply from the customer care.Please refund my money or send me the code. They told 5 to 10 days. Its more than 10 days. I am totally dissatisfied with their performance." "

"Awesome! very professional not lot of talking just doing and getting the job done in a timely manner. Did exactly what they said on their website. Very polite and professional. This my second time. I came here to have my galaxy note unlocked last year now i have my iphone 5 unlocked and ready for traveling oversea. once again thank you.
Sincerely ¨
Charles L

modified review This review was modified by charely on March 15 2013 07:55:07 AM

"Good things come to those who wait!

I have used these guys to unlock countless devices over the last few years from Blackberries (all models, Spain, UK and USA) and just recently a brand new iPhone 4S - and they ALWAYS come through.

It takes about 24 hours then you receive an email with the unlock instructions. I don't know how they do it, and I don't care, it just works.

These guys have the best value and most consistant unlock service i have tried.

Rating 4/102/5

"Cellunlock has NOT worked for me at all, the unlock code sent to me does NOT work. I have emailed them and NO answer. I have telephoned them NObody available only a machine.They took my money very quickly over the weekend but as yet they have NOT fulfilled their contract to me. I go on holiday on Friday and need this phone unlocked, looks like I will have to try another Company.I also want my money back."

modified review This review was modified by jaggerbarker on April 04 2013 11:48:14 AM

"I ordered for unlock code on Jan 6, 2013. I haven't received any code and when I tried to contact the customer service the call is going to the voice mail. I have sent many mails but haven't got any reply from the customer care.Please refund my money or send me the code. I am totally dissatisfied with their performance."

modified review This review was modified by vamsi316 on February 05 2013 11:22:41 PM

"Ordered code on 1/18/2013 recevied email with code about 19 hours later. Unlocked Galaxy s2. Thanks and ill be using CellUnlock.net in the future."

"I received my code within 2 days and it accepted it. The instructions were easy to follow. So far so good.."

"cellunlock.net are nothing short of fraud, and, thieves. They have stolen my money as well after I waited for 15 days for my unlock code, and, never got a reply or refund after atleast 10 phone calls followed by the same amount of emails. They promised to unlock Nokia Lumia 920 on AT&T. Do not trust these fraudsters. They might have been good in the past, but, now they are noting short of scoundrels."

modified review This review was modified by Highgun on January 18 2013 09:26:44 AM

"Still trying to get a refund for the unfulfilled order.
Customer service is next to none.

"Have had a pleasant experience with cellunlock.net. Have unlocked a blackberry curve 8520(Rogers) and a Motorola Atrix(Bell). The BB code arrived in a couple hours and the Atrix arrived next day since I purchased it after hours. Very trustworthy and fast, would recommend if you need something unlocked quick."

"This is the second time that i use Cellunlok for unlocking my phone. And the result is still interesting. That's a good website. I will share this website to my contact list."

"The code that I got worked, however,the customer service was very poor. I asked about 5 questions and they were not answered. The main question is what do they consider 24 business hours. Because if they are making reference to Monday to Friday, then they should not be doing business on the weekends. My code was very late and is only when I sent multiple messages no one responded. i am not a happy customer. I must admit though the code was correct first try."

"Excellent service! In the last week, I have purchased three unlock codes, got two codes within 24 business hours, the third took longer. When I went to inquire about the third key, received a speedy response. Very satisfied with both product and service. Thank you CellUnlock.net!"

modified review This review was modified by Atxy on November 30 2012 11:36:53 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"The company provided an unlock code that worked fine, but there is no easy way to communicate with this company should they go longer than their stated time frame. I wish they would at least send a quick update email to say they are running behind. This would be acceptable to me, instead of me trying to track down them down by phone where there is no live person to talk to, or chat where there is no live operator. I had to send a PM and post a complaint on a message board for them to send me an unlock code about 4 hours later. My phone was a Galaxy Note 2, the code arrived over 2 business days later from when I purchased it, and my situation may be very different than yours but just be forewarned you may have to wait a while to get your code."

Rating 8/104/5

"Best price in the market, I have to wait 2 days without any email, but finally my unlock code is here !!"