Write a review »

"They are unlocked for me Lumia 920. Very good job. Not fast but great work."

modified review This review was modified by NickoN on May 14 2013 12:39:08 AM

"You have to be patient for your unlock code. I know they say 5-10 days, i got mine three weeks later but it worked on the first try.

Well worth the wait.

modified review This review was modified by zracic on May 13 2013 11:30:36 AM

"Thank you! I've lost my faith, but you sent me the unlock code! For it to you 5 +
If I need those similar services in the future, I will return to you

modified review This review was modified by SergeySAergey on May 13 2013 09:08:20 AM

"I have purchased ATT Lumia920 under contract and purchased unlock code for CellUnlock.net. I got a confirmation email about the order placed then the seller went into isolation, no response to emails (I have sent around 6-7 emails, one of them requesting refund) called their toll free and all the numbers listed multiple times and got the answering machine no matter what option you choose (like Customer Service, Sales etc.). I was planning to dispute the charges through the Credit card I paid. May 9th, when all the world knows that ATT is providing unlock codes free of cost, mine costed $40 USD. I would not use this site again or suggest anyone to use it."

modified review This review was modified by vudayraj on May 10 2013 11:06:37 AM

"Excellent service, thank you very much. I was skeptical because of some negative reviews, but fortunately the service could not have been better. Thank you"

modified review This review was modified by sergio116 on May 10 2013 07:23:02 AM

"order fill on-time unlock worked on first try. no issues. great service"

modified review This review was modified by balckcat on May 10 2013 12:47:28 AM

"These guys really know their business. The elusive ATT&T Nokia Lumia 920 is now finally unlocked. My wife is a happy camper. This won't be the last time I use these guys to unlock my phones."

modified review This review was modified by chiefk on May 09 2013 08:41:37 PM

"Very satisfied with the service, despite the delay. Maybe advertise 1-3 business days instead of 24 hours. "

modified review This review was modified by Zach1994 on May 09 2013 01:35:55 PM

"Excellent service, delivered within their communicated timeframe. Great communication and quick responses when emailed."

"Bought my AT&T Skyrocket off contract and AT&T won't provide an unlock code. Searched XDA forums and found recommendations on CellUnlock.net. Placed the order. 24 hrs passed and got a little worried since reviews stated some got their codes within 4 hrs. Sent an email for an update this morning and received a response within the hour assuring me that my code will be available shortly.

Got an email this afternoon with the code. Entered it on my phone and done!

A+++ Thank you!

"Please find and use a more reliable, trustworthy service to unlock your phone. Communication from this company is little to non-existent. Their phone number goes to a message service, and you must email them several times in order to get a response about the status of an order. Delivery times are fictional, and they try to gain your business with 50% off discount coupons. Also their website only provides partial encryption, leaving your account and payment info susceptible to hacking."

modified review This review was modified by Favere on May 07 2013 08:13:12 PM

"SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Never received my unlock code (been over a month now). They never responded to any emails, the phone number always forwards to voicemail.

Avoid like the plague. Still looking for an honest unlock code website...

modified review This review was modified by tuntzero on May 07 2013 10:56:30 AM

"Great Service! They were able to unlock my phone where other services could not."

"Very fast response. Used them twice this month. As far as I'm concerned this is the ONLY phone unlocker worth going to on the internet!"

"After mistakenly overlooking the email sent a day later containing the unlock code,I filed a PayPal claim. In response, over two weeks later to claim cellunlock.net sends:

"The code for this phone was emailed as you can see below and a dispute has been opeened. If the dispute is not closed we will be forced to file a claim with RIM which result in the imei being blacklisted."

A business stating they will falsely file a claim is unprofessional and illegal. Would not recommend further usage of this business.

Cellunlock.net responded to disagreement of blacklisting imei:

"We apologize that it sounded that way. What we meant is that unlike other unlocked we pay for these codes and we get a dispute or fraudulent payment we need to file a claim with the manufacturer in order for us to be refunded and that results in them blacklisting the imei..."

modified review This review was modified by luuuku on April 15 2013 08:51:21 PM

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CellUnlock.net is not a merchant member
CellUnlock.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!