CellHut / acellhut.com Reviews - page 3 - cellhut.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.33/10 371 reviews

CellHut / acellhut.com is not a merchant member
CellHut / acellhut.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Disgusted! After placing my order on Dec 28, 2010, I finally recieved my package on Jan 10, 2011. But, it is not what I ordered. It is same style except not the same color that I requested and paid for. Then, after opening package, realized that not all of the product was included with the Jawbone. The manual states that there should be 4 earloops and 3 earbuds included with package. NONE! nothing appeared. So, after numerous phone calls trying to get through to someone to speak with and emails that were unreturned, I finally get this. "I'm sorry, but we have noted that we are missing products from the supplier we buy from," Ok, so then I ask, "Why are you still selling the product then if it is known to be missing parts?" She tells me that according to their website it states that the Jawbone II, charger and manual is included. Ok, but this is misleading to me. When you get the manual and it states that the full packaged unit includes, Jawbone II, charger and extra earbuds and earloops how is this not misrepresentation? I told them I want a full refund. Then I was told that I would have to pay for the shipping to have the item returned to them. What? This is their screwup in the first place. I'm furious! Will NEVER buy from them again. Would love to get a class action lawsuit against them. After research about this company I have found out I am not the only one this has happened to. HORRIBLE COMPANY!"

modified review This review was modified by ranora on January 11 2011 09:24:37 AM

"DISHONEST. Looks like a great deal, but they LIE ON PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS and have a unreachable phone number. I have called around 15 times, only spoken to customer service twice--both times they promised to send me a working charger, that I still haven't seen after two months. I got a Europe-only charger with my order that doesn't work with US wall sockets, and they have just argued with me when I called, then lied when they said they were sending me a new US-Charger.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Just pay a few extra bucks, and get a working product that is backed up by some other company!!!

"Wonderful!
Ordered Sunday, got it Thursday morning - in time for Christmas using standard low cost shipping. Phone is great -exactly as described and the price beat everywhere else - by a mile.
Well done you guys! Happy Holidays!

"I ordered LG GD510(Black) Cell Phone on Dec 1. I received a Silver Color today (Dec 15th 2010). The price was $114 when I ordered. It was a good deal. But now they have charged my credit card for $139.99. What a dishonest bunch of people.I wish they go out of business. I will never buy from them again. Period."

"CellHut had the best price for a hard to find product that I was trying to locate. I was really impressed with how quickly they shipped the item. My item got here very quickly.

EDIT:
WARNING products arrive dead, cellhut's 7 day return policy is from date of purchase, so it is expired by the time you receive the product (no matter how quickly they ship it). Customer service is non-existant. They do not return e-mails or phone calls. If you reach a customer service rep, you are very lucky and happened to call at just the right time. Even after FINALLY reaching a rep (after calling for weeks) they refuse to help and gave a phone number they claimed was for the manufacturer. When that number was called, it was a gimmicky prank answering machine. When I called cellhut back, they didn't answer their phone again. I'll be reporting them to the Better Business Berea.

modified review This review was modified by Dollygal on January 11 2011 03:01:24 PM

"This website is ridicules!!! I ordered a phone that was in stock, chose overnight delivery since I was leaving the country three days later. In the first two day the status sais “Credit Card delay”. I called Amex and they told me they already approved it on the first day, and they have no problem with it. CellHut insisted that they are still waiting for their approval. Then, after calling for the fourth time, they told me that “oh yea, we actually don’t have in stock, it should arrive today. This was three days after I ordered it. Every time I called I was put on hold for 25-30 minutes. This was my first and LAST experience with them. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM THIS SITE. They are unprofessional and a joke."

"I have no idea how these folks are in business. After placing my order on Nov. 30th, I received an email confirmation later that day and then nothing and I mean nothing. I never received the product and had to email them 9 days later to find out that they cancelled the order without telling me. Yes, they cancelled the order! Who rates this company high? They must be friends and family. I will shop elsewhere without question. Good luck to those of you who press on!

Also, I suspect they sell credit card numbers and will contact AMEX with my suspicions.

modified review This review was modified by pem725 on December 08 2010 05:20:57 PM

"Do not buy anything from this site. I placed an order in Jan 2010 for a cellphone. The order was later cancelled (after almost a month) since they said they did not have it in stock (after almost of month). They have not refunded my money. I've sent them a lot of emails and called them up a bunch of times. Many times, they will just cut the call. I got through to them today and they now say they will not pay me back and asked me to take it up with my credit card company.

SWINDLERS. Beware or cellhut.

"I recommend cellhut to my friends, I got lots of interested deals from cellhut these days. Amazing site with amazing service."

"I ordered 4 phone. They just send me one and cancel all others. I called them and they told me those are out of stock. They charged me more on that one. I got that cell phone and found it was used one and without USB cable. They are ripoff. "

"Awesome Prices and services, I am very happy with cellhut and suggest them to my friends."

"I ordered two phones from their website. Both were listed as AVAILABLE. I got a confirmation email stating that my items were ready to ship, pending approval of payment.

A week later, I tried to log into the website and check the status of my order, and it said my email address was unknown.

I called their customer support, and spoke with a young lady who was munching on a noisy sandwich or salad while we spoke. She said that both of the phones were not available, and that I should switch my order to different phones. (BAIT AND SWITCH) When I asked why I could not log into website, she said that maybe it was because there was a dash "-" in my domain name. So we changed the email address, and it still does not work.

I asked when the phones I ordered would be in stock and her reply was, "I would not wait, because they will probably never be in stock"

This is INTENTIONAL MISREPRESENTATION.

I am going to find another vendor, and cancel this order. I would suggest you do not order from them.

Cellhut.com is not reputable.

"This is my first time ordering from Cellhut so called them to confirm about their services and staff was very helpful and i feel good to shop with them."

"I bought a cell phone from www.cellhut.com in October. In the website it was advertised that the phone is unlocked. I was charged 39.99. Once I received the cell phone, I tried to put my T-Mobile SIM card in it, and found out it did not recognize that SIM card at all. I searched for networks available, and it showed only ATT as the available network. Since I have a contract with TMobile, I could not use the item, that is why I requested to return the cell phone as defective, since it did not work as it was advertised. My request was accepted, however I was told to pay for shipping back the defective item myself. Anyway, I accepted to pay for it, since I could not use the cell phone. Once the return was processed I saw that they refunded me only 33.99.
Once I called the customer service, i was told that there is a 15% restock fee. I asked where is this written as a policy, since you do not have it published. Besides, the item was defective, and there should not be a fee for defective items. The lady hang up the phone.

I am out of $15 for a defective item that cost $39.99, and the customer representative was rude enough to hang the phone without answering the questions.

"I pre-ordred a Galaxy Tab and waited as I should.

A few weeks later, Cellhut decided to cancel my order, they did not even have the courtesy of telling me or asking what I wanted to do. I just found out today as I checked the status of the order (online).

They have my credit card info etc... I hope they now won't "unilaterally", once again, decide to do something else with that information (without telling me).

I guess I will have to cancel that credit card.
Very disappointed with them.
I will never order again from them!

OK, shame on me! I should of seen the reviews for Cellhut BEFORE I placed my order. They have consistent bad ratings!

modified review This review was modified by climbera on October 26 2010 07:43:11 PM