• Cardpool Cardpool Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.81/10 3.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.11/10 4.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.30/10 3.30/10

"Great customer service. I bought a macys giftcard yesterday. The card had the balance when you the balance in macys website but didn't work when I wanted to use it...emailed cardpool customer service. They refunded my money back today. Had some similar situations with cardcash, they never replied back my contacts and I lost my money."

"Very simple and easy to use website. "

"I received my cards quickly. Though I've only used one so far, it worked perfectly!"

"Really happy with all my purchases and will definitely be buying more from carpool!"

"The savings is good, but not excellent. Thus, there is not much motivation to frequently check the site. "

"I've spent thousands of dollars on Cardpool. I recently went to buy a gift card worth less than $20 and they asked me to verify my account. Not sure I will order from them again because if they need to reverify the account for a $20 order, it is too much of a hassle."

"I was very pleased with their customer service! My first order was over a holiday weekend, and they promptly verified my information and sent me my card. I will definitely be ordering from them again! "

"fast easy great deals love cardpool"

"Fast and efficient, I have returned ti buy more, for gifts"

"I'm a big fan of Cardpool and recommend the service to others all of the time. I would encourage you to also check out Cardpool if you are interested in saving money by purchasing discounted gift cards."

"So far it has worked just great."

"Cardpool has been a great place to find discounted gift cards. It is like getting a discount on stuff I'm going to buy anyway. "

"price was very good n save money

"I love Cardpool because I buy cards and use them as gifts to my children and grandchildren. It is so easy to do and they love it that they can buy what they want. It makes my life much easier too!

It makes me feel good that I am saving on the cards since I am retired and on a limited budget.

"I placed my order on feb 24, 2015 and i have received my order on Feb 27, 2015.
Very fast shipping!

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.