Stores > Cardpool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.37/10 1.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.41/10 1.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.34/10 1.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cardpool by clicking a star below.
2017-01-24

A $25 Costco gift card with 3 cents on it. Cardpool does not respond.

"I have tried to contact cardpool many times - email & phone. No response or return call. Do not do business with them."

2017-01-22

ZERO BALANCE CARD SENT OUT TO ME AGAIN!”

"1/22/17
ANOTHER ZERO BALANCE CARD WAS SENT TO ME! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE COMPLAINTS OF THIS MATTER ARE BUILDING UP. I tried to use a $50 card bought in November last night and was denied at rest. I called the rest. corporate gift card dept. and found out it had no funds on it and was wiped clean do to an issue. This is second time to get a zero balance card from them so no more calling and asking for a refund to my credit card account. I called my CC account bank directly and reported the zero balance card being sent to me and opened up a case. I will not ever use them again do to these issues!

2017-01-21

My experience was bad

"I have placed an order to buy giftcards 2 times and, both the times they have autocancelled my orders and refunded my money back. "

2017-01-18

Everything was smooth for me

"I didn't think to check out the reviews for this website PRIOR to sending the my $50 ulta gift card in the mail. After a week of not hearing from them, I googled the website and found negative review after negative review. I assumed they'd scammed me.
Nope.
I put my gift card in the mail to them a week and two days ago. I just got the email with my gift card code and it worked perfectly.

Since there were so many bad reviews, thought I'd chime in since my experience was great. Hopefully they just got behind on the others and are taking care of everything now.

2017-01-17

Disappointed with customer service and email spam

"I created an unverified account with cardpool to watch some specific stores for gift cards, and now I get spammed by cardpool with no way to turn off the emails. The bottom of the email has a "Want to unsubscribe from this wishlist notification or receive wishlist digests? Manage your wishlist subscriptions here.", but the here link doesn't take you somewhere that the emails can be managed. I contacted customer service by email about two weeks ago to remove my account, and I have yet to hear back, and continue getting spammed multiple times a day. (Yeah there are email filters, but lets get real cardpool)"

2017-01-16

Does not deliver.....

"I think they're in the business of ripping people as opposed to selling gift cards? I brought a Dunkin Donts card. ! never received it and complained twice about never receiving it"

2017-01-12

Formerly great, now a waste of time.

"With their new system, an order placed online won't be completed without a phone verification step. You'll play phone tag with them for days and, if you're lucky enough to get someone on the phone, they'll waste 10-15 minutes of your time having you repeat all of the same information you entered with your order. There's a fundamental misunderstanding here of how online commerce works, and they're not selling anything that's worth the hassle."

2017-01-08

Never got amazon gift card

"I sold $25 gift card in exchange to Amazon gift card. its been 2 weeks and I did not rcvd any thing. They are not responding to mail .

what should i do ?

2017-01-06

no response

"sent them email five times, but still no response in 10 days. "

2017-01-06

false advertising

"I was offered $5 off a gift card at Cardpool through someone's blog. After purchasing a $10 Starbucks card for only $5, they sent me an email stating this: "Our risk assessment team has determined that we aren't able to process your order at this time." This is a message I have never been given in my life. I have a feeling it's simply because they don't want to honor the $5 off deal. No good."

2017-01-05

Update 1/5/17

"I posted a review earlier about not receiving payment from Cardpool from the gift cards I sold on 12/27/16.

I just checked my email at 8:06pm and there was an email from Cardpool with Amazon E-Gift card. It appears that Cardpool may have been overwhelmed with transactions occurring over the past week which I why it took so long to receive payment.

Cardpool should at least stay on top of communicating issues with its customers instead of leaving us in the dark about what is going on. If they would have emailed me back saying it could take a extra few days, that I would understand.

2017-01-04

No Service, Canned Support, Scam

"I sold two orders to Cardpool o Dec. 13th. On Dec. 14th, I mailed them my gift cards in an envelope with a pre-paid label. Shortly thereafter, I was paid for the first smaller order via e-mail with an Amazon e-gift card. I still have not been paid for my second order which was in the exact same envelope. It took them almost 2 weeks to get back to me with canned responses. They delete all comments and complaints on Facebook and then block you if you complain. I am still waiting for resolution. Their latest canned response was that they never received my order, which is untrue as I was paid for half of it when they received it. So somebody at their place of business has my gift cards and I have not received total payment."

2017-01-03

Absolute Scam! Avoid at All Costs

"They don't pay when you sell them your gift cards, and they delete anyone and everyone who posts on their facebook page requesting an update. Their email and phone contacts are unresponsive. When I screenshotted my facebook post that was deleted, they blocked me from their page. I was able to see several other people in the exact same boat respectfully posting and then having their posts deleted. I can only assume they were blocked as well.

Do not do business with this company. They will take your gift card and then leave you high and dry!

2017-01-01

mailed gift cards...still no payment

"I accepted an offer for my unwanted gift card and mailed it to them with their printed shipping label 2 weeks ago....the order status says they haven't received it yet and they are not responding to my emails. I can't find a phone number to contact them. So apparently they just get you to mail them your gift cards and then break all contact with you.
I don't understand how they are still in business, with their gift cards all stolen from people. Stay far away from this scam of a business!

..Will update if I ever do hear back from them.

Update: after three weeks, they never actually responded to any of my emails, but after I sent one asking for my gift card back, later that day I got an email with my amazon payment

2016-12-31

Cardpool is the Best

"I sold my first gift card Friday night. I received my Amazon egift card Saturday morning; Amazing turnaround time!!! I received communication via emails throughout the entire process. They also showed the status of my transaction online too. Excellent job Cardpool !!!"

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.