Stores > Cardpool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.55/10 1.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.83/10 1.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cardpool by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

CardPool is the worst !!!

"My initial purchase was completed, even though it took way too long. The last 2 were cancelled by their "risk management team" for no reason. I've used other sites to purchase gift cards and CardPool is the worst."

2017-03-26

Great experiences with Cardpool in March 2017

"I had a great experience - I traded 2 gift cards in March 2017 and the process was very quick and seamless. In both instances Cardpool emailed me Amazon gift cards within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend them!!!"

2017-03-23

I want my gift cards back!!

"So I sent this company 2 iTunes gift cards and I sent them it and when I asked them when they're going to send the check they said there was a issue and they will send my gift cards back. So I emailed them when they're going to send them back and they said they won't be able to. I was really furious so I emailed them again and they haven't emailed back again. They also said they don't accept iTunes gift cards but didn't have 1 problem with it when I clicked on the apple button. All I want is my gift cards back:(("

2017-03-22

Very slow

"Ordered a card thinking a day ahead of time was enough. Listen to the reviews. Not worth the extra percent off. Really really slow"

2017-03-06

Long, long time to delivery. Avoid.

"By the time I had the giftcard sent ELECTRONICALLY, the deal was already over. Other sides like Raise and CardCash are sent within hours.

AVOID!

2017-02-21

Where Customer Service Goes To Die

"Try another site. I sent in a Card that was received Dec and have yet to get my check. Out of the 7 times I have contacted them on this issue, I have only received 1 email that was not computer generated asking me to confirm the address I already gave them. They use this tactic to stall and pretend they already tried to send you the check to buy them more time. Their slow nature is a tactic to get you to opt for the Amazon credit next time you trade/sell."

2017-02-11

Two checks received in exactly 1 week

"I sold to Carpool two Apple gift cards (both $25) and received my checks today, exactly 7 days after I sold them. I was very worried because of all the negatives reviews, which I read only afterwards. So I started to send them email and I also left a voicemail. I have to say, it is true that I did not receive any answer, neither to the email nor to the call. However I received the checks in 7 days, which seems very good to me. Cardpool buys gift cards at a much higher price (about 90%) than what is normally around (79-75% of the balance). Probably they could do better with their customer service, but still.. I think they do a great job to help people get rid of unwanted cards. "

2017-02-08

The old grey mare just ain't what she used to be... many LONG years ago.

"These guys used to be good, I could order online and get the product back electronically in 15-20 minutes. What the HELL happened? Now you have do give up your first born, talk to some idiot over the phone so they can verify what you have already given them on the website when you placed the order. Then the waiting begins. It really takes a day or more to validate a payment and send the purchased product over the web? Give me a break, this has gone way beyond ridiculous!
I basically echo what the other negative reviews have said. They used to be go but now they ****.
Hey guess what? My order status changed to Pending Review since I started writing this.

2017-02-06

RISK ASSESSMENT MY ****

"I decided to buy an electronic ulta card value 15.00 and pay 13 and change. Im like okay great deal 12% off. As I'm checking out, cardpool had a promo of 5$ off for 1st time user (NewUser5). I applied code and took off 5 bucks. So im only paying 8.$$. Great deal! The order went through. Next day got email:

Thank you for your recent order with Cardpool.com! Our risk assessment team has determined that we aren't able to process your order at this time. We've gone ahead and cancelled order # and your credit card has not been charged for the order.

If you have any further questions or concerns please email us at support@cardpool.com

Thanks and have a great day!
The Cardpool Team

Im like what risk did i have? Anyway, I have a feeling they were getting a bum deal and cancelled my order. Omg, i would love to sue for this cuz now they have my info but i don't have product. So are they scamming me for my sensitive info by intentionally canceling my order?

Very shady!

2017-02-02

Never received my purchase

"My gift card order was "pending review" for weeks and was never sent to me. I called and the representative on the phone was unhelpful and not polite. Very frustrating."

2017-01-30

Zero balance Walmart gift cards and Cardpool customer service does not respond until BBB Complaint

"I bought lot of gift cards from them before never had problem. I bought some gift cards in December 2016 and I had problem with around $600 plus worth of the gift cards and all of them are showing zero balance. I sent emails on 1/14/2017, 1/18/2017 and 1/20/2017 and never got response. I filed a complaint with BBB on 1/30/2017 morning and got responses on the same day. They are accusing of using the gift cards (except for one $50 gift card) for the online order and I never used those for online orders. I have sent my response back to them and waiting for response. Definitely I am not going to do any business with cardpool any more. I am giving one star as there is no option for zero stars.. "

2017-01-28

CardPool stole from me

"I sold CardPool $200.00 worth of Best Buy gift cards on 12/17/16. They sent me a confirmation email with a transaction number telling me that they sent a check for $176.00 by mail and to expect it in 3-7 business days.

The check never arrived and they haven't responded to any of my emails to customer support (they don't offer a phone number on their website, only a email address).

What a rip off. I don't understand how such an unscrupulous business like this is allowed to keep operating. They should be featured on America Greed!

2017-01-24

A $25 Costco gift card with 3 cents on it. Cardpool does not respond.

"I have tried to contact cardpool many times - email & phone. No response or return call. Do not do business with them."

2017-01-22

ZERO BALANCE CARD SENT OUT TO ME AGAIN!”

"1/22/17
ANOTHER ZERO BALANCE CARD WAS SENT TO ME! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE COMPLAINTS OF THIS MATTER ARE BUILDING UP. I tried to use a $50 card bought in November last night and was denied at rest. I called the rest. corporate gift card dept. and found out it had no funds on it and was wiped clean do to an issue. This is second time to get a zero balance card from them so no more calling and asking for a refund to my credit card account. I called my CC account bank directly and reported the zero balance card being sent to me and opened up a case. I will not ever use them again do to these issues!

2017-01-21

My experience was bad

"I have placed an order to buy giftcards 2 times and, both the times they have autocancelled my orders and refunded my money back. "

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,386 merchant members.