• Cardpool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.5/10 2.5/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10

"Made one purchase for an eCard and was put through an extensive identity verification process...I do appreciate that they need to make sure no one is using my info fraudulently. However, I made a second purchase (the next day), they charged my credit card, never sent me the eCard AND cancelled my order. Since it's impossible to get a live person to assist, I sent messages via FaceBook, which were read but never responded to. I then called the "identity verification" line and asked about my order. This is when I found out that it had been cancelled. What a joke! Now I have to notify my credit card company to ensure they are aware of the erroneous charge. Ironic that they were trying to avoid fraudulent charges when they just made one themselves..."

"Satisfied with prior buy/sell Cardpool transactions, but can no longer recommend due to delayed payment and unresponsive "customer support.""

"Fraud company, refunds an order, yet goes ahead and charges you. Keep way."

"Worst customer support ever. I tried to purchase multiple gift cards and after spending over $25,000 in the past year I’ve had numerous calls to “verify” my purchases, calling at the worst times asking for the same information. After explaining moving forward I wish to avoid these extremely inconvenient calls to verify my purchases, they called again, asking to verify my purchase. I asked to avoid this and stated this a critical part of verifying my purchase… This is outrageous. I asked how we can move forward and avoid these calls, they said they can’t and proceeded to issue a refund to my account. Don’t waste your time with these clowns and working with Raise.com, the real professionals."

"Was charged for an electronic gift card never received information. When I showed customer service my account where the money was taken out. They still argued the fact that my transaction was voided. Scam of a company. Never Again. "

"i sold several thousands (~20K so far) worth of gift cards to cardpool and havent seen any problem. honestly, one time, i was worried after a large trade-in (~1K) didnt show as delivered at the time i expected it to. but at the 10 biz day mark, it did. i think cardpool just processes it late or intentionally delays it until the last day (they promise 3-10 biz days). BUT, eventually, you get paid for right. so i will continue to do biz with them. btw, the customer service is a little lacking at times, but if you leave a voice mail, they will get back to you."

"I love this company. I can't believe people are having problems with thier transactions. I have purchased a lot of stuff from Cardpool with no problems. Maybe these people should go directly to cardpool.com instead of using another website to get to them.

They are great!!!!

"I have purchased numerous cards from Cardpool using the referral site TopCashBack.com, which offers varying referral bonuses (cash back). Not only do my purchases from Cardpool never track, but I can't even file a claim with TopCashBack, as they claim Cardpool doesn't accept claims. This is fraudulent. "

"Purchased a starbucks card x4 ($25) for $88 dollars. It wouldn't accept my Capital one card so I used my Debit card. It went through. I then got the verification call (Which I thought is quite strange). Then a few hours later an email that my order has been rejected and cancelled. When I asked them why they told me their Risk Assessment criteria cannot be disclosed. I'll take my business elsewhere. I hope someone shuts these scammers down. I'm now quite concerned that they have my credit card number on file."

"A very good service from cardpool"

"Cardpool consistently provides great service. It was easy to make the purchase. The items arrive in just a few days."

" I see my credit card is already been charged for this transaction, but I did not receive the gift card. They sent a email saying, they want to verify over phone, but
every time I call (415) 419-8787 number it takes me to voice message. Is this a real website or a scam?

"I’m not really see where this reviews coming from if you google the cardpool.com you can really see what the people think about this company."

"I am currently experiencing something very similar to mgg134 and am extremely dissatisfied with Cardpool's service and (lack of) communication. I ordered 2 e-cards six days ago and expected to receive them within the 24-hour period their website promised. Two days later I received a verification call from their confirmation department and readily gave them the info they requested. They told me I would receive my e-cards promptly, which I didn't. I tried to call several times and over a two-day period before reaching someone, who told me their records stated I had received my cards. Nope. They told me to e-mail customer support, which I already had, with no response. I asked if I could talk to a person in customer support over the phone, and they said they only communicated via e-mail. No response yet. I am very close to cancelling the order and calling my credit card company to contest the charges."

"Beware of this company. The information they sent me was invalid and when I emailed them about it they sent me the same invalid number. Each time I tried to redeem it, it would not work. Each time I contacted them they did nothing and then finally said I was "past their 100 day policy." I started contacting them well before the 100 days but they did not help me. At least I'm only out $25, but don't let this happen to you. Beware of this scam. "

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.