• Cardpool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.69/10 3.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.78/10 3.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.99/10 2.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"Fast delivery of electronic gift cards means barely any planning but still good savings. Also a nice way to give gifts."

"Its very very safe. It has always benefited me."

"Have enjoyed a number of purchases (at least a dozen) over the last couple of years. Never had a problem with any of the cards I received. Usually get cards by mail within a week of purchase, sometimes within a few days. This last purchase was no different. Good customer service and ease of use re: website."

"Quick and easy to use. good value and I always receive my cards quickly"

"good service, will use again and recommend to friends"

"Great customer service. I bought a macys giftcard yesterday. The card had the balance when you the balance in macys website but didn't work when I wanted to use it...emailed cardpool customer service. They refunded my money back today. Had some similar situations with cardcash, they never replied back my contacts and I lost my money."

"Very simple and easy to use website. "

"I received my cards quickly. Though I've only used one so far, it worked perfectly!"

"Really happy with all my purchases and will definitely be buying more from carpool!"

"The savings is good, but not excellent. Thus, there is not much motivation to frequently check the site. "

"I've spent thousands of dollars on Cardpool. I recently went to buy a gift card worth less than $20 and they asked me to verify my account. Not sure I will order from them again because if they need to reverify the account for a $20 order, it is too much of a hassle."

"I was very pleased with their customer service! My first order was over a holiday weekend, and they promptly verified my information and sent me my card. I will definitely be ordering from them again! "

"fast easy great deals love cardpool"

"Fast and efficient, I have returned ti buy more, for gifts"

"I'm a big fan of Cardpool and recommend the service to others all of the time. I would encourage you to also check out Cardpool if you are interested in saving money by purchasing discounted gift cards."

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.