Cardpool Reviews - page 2 - cardpool.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.00/10 63 reviews

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"I sold them a $150 card, next day received an email stating they decided not to buy it, the card now has an $8 balance and I have nothing.

Total scam, stay away!

"I sent a 50 dollar gift card with the understanding I would recieve a check for $42.50 only to recieve an email stating my gift card had a zero balence on it. This is a very dishonest practice."

"I just start shopping at cardpool. I love the site. I bought many of gas cards to give them out for christmas gift. I will continue to shop at this site. I buy card at sicount price and free shipping. There are not many sites that always offer free shipping."

"They sent me the Nike e-codes. I needed those e-codes for immediate purchase at nike.com. But the e-codes were invalid at the time of my purchase at nike.com. Contacted NIKE customer service and they confirmed that the e-codes were invalid. Then I asked Cardpool for help. They didn't respond right away. I also called them but it was an answering machine. I didn't want to miss the NIKE sale event, so I paid the purchase by my credit card instead. They responded a day after and it was too late. I asked them for refund because I had no use of the e-codes anymore. They refused to do that. They are the worst gift card company with the worst/slowest customer service. Will never purchase from them again. If you want to buy gift cards, buy them from other online gift card companies!!!!"

"Cardpool was a complete waste of my time. I am not sure if my credit card is going to have issues. I placed two separate orders and hours later I received emails that the orders were being refunded. No particular reason why. Not likely to use this again."

"I give it one star because I can't give it any less. I purchased my gift cards from it, and they asked for a verification, then I hand it over to my husband who is the cardholder. My husband give them several phone calls, no one replies. Later on, they replied to my email and saying we can call them now. We are at work, this brings us a lot of inconvenient. Then I said cancel the electronic gift card parts, the staff there cancelled all of my purchase. A totally waste of time.
A reminder, if you don't have trouble purchasing, it works good. If there's some unexpected trouble, don't count on them working out for you! Stay away from this company. Horrible experience.

"I am very happy with Cardpool. I had a Safeway gift card that I was unable to use where I live, because there are no Safeway's. I didn't know what I was going to do with it... until I discovered Cardpool.com! I was very satisfied with their services, and I'm looking forward to purchasing gift cards from them in the future so that I can also save money! "

"Terrible company. I tried to sell some cards to them, but after I had an offer and email confirmation from their website and mailed the cards to them, their "risk assessment" team decided they couldn't buy the perfectly legitimate cards. Someone named Mark emailed me and said they were canceling the order and would not comment on why, even when pressed.

This is a terrible company. They have no qualms about screwing their customers and then don't even have the courtesy to offer an explanation. There are plenty of other gift card trading sites out there. Go to any of them instead of here.

"the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. apparently they are under-staffed so they do not provide a customer service number. i purchased an ecard which should delivered to me within 24 hours but it's been over 24 hours and i still receive nothing. i sent several emails to the customer service and no one respond. horrible company. never order from them again. stay away!!!!"

"This was my first time using site and ordered walmart gift card. There was nothing unusual about my order. Billing and shipping address matched. Nothing that should have been considered risky from cardpool's point of view. I logged onto their site the next day and it said no order was placed. I sent email to them asking what the status was because I had email confirmation that order went through and had credit card charge. They never responded back. I sent another email ten days later since I still did not have card and they finally responded back saying risk assessment determined they could not sell card to me. What?!? There was absolutely nothing unusual about order. This site is a crock and I would not do business with them. Take your business elsewhere."

"Not only does Cardpool offer great discounts on gift cards, but their customer service department is top notch and very responsive. Two recent interactions I had with them show how helpful they are.

1) Two of the dozens of gift cards I ordered through Cardpool did not work. When i contacted them with the information, they refunded my money promptly.

2) Recently I ordered more than $130 worth of Home Depot gift cards - which I promptly lost. When I contacted Cardpool Customer Service, they provided me with the card numbers and pins, enabling me to use the full value of the cards. Amazing.

Cardpool is the best! I strongly trust and recommend this site.

"I have purchased several cards over the past few years. Ordering is simple and convenient and cards always arrive within a week. What's not to like?"

"After having a negative experience with a well-known competitor, who will remain nameless, I was initially hesitant to try Cardpool but I couldn’t resist the 20% off discount. I am so happy that I did because Cardpool is the BEST resource for purchasing discount gift cards. I have purchased hundreds of dollars of gift cards, both physical and electronic, and have never had one issue. They ship quickly and have the best discounts, by far. Two quick bonuses:

1. Although the site says it may take 24 hours to receive your e-codes, I typically receive my codes within 15 minutes!

2. On several occasions I wanted to purchase gift cards that were unavailable, so I added them to my wishlist. I usually receive an e-mail the next day telling me that the cards are now available.

In short, I really really love this site!

"cardpool.com is awesome! I have bought probably 100 gift cards from them and have never had a problem. the gift cards come within a few days and if you buy in bulk (high $$) they send the gift cards certified so they verify you received them. they are great! and a great way to help you save!
I highly recommend them!

"I love cardpool.com because I always can get discount for gift cards! Check Cardpool.com before you buy gift cards! You will save a lot money!!!Shipping is fast. The only thing I don't like is they don't provide you the tracking number after shipping."