Stores > Capitol Supply

• Phone: 954-485-5000
    • Customer Support: 888-485-5001
    • Business Hours: 8am - 6pm (EST) Mon-Fri

2012-05-31

"So far very dissatisfied. Placed order on 5/7/12. Money was taken out of my account. Have been waiting ever since. I called the following week to check status since the tracking never updates on the site. I was transferred 3 times before I was put in touch with a service rep ( Paula) who could not seem to find out what was going on. She said "oh those people are terrible, they never get back to us". She told me to call back the next day. I called back and was told that they would have an answer next week, call back then. I called back the next week during business hours and went to voicemail twice. I then emailed and recieved notification that my email would be forwarded to customer service. I then recieved an email from Paula stating that the item was due to ship 5/27/12. I was skeptical of this since that was Memorial day, highly unlikely that anything would ship. Still have not recieved. I have emailed Panasonic directly to see if they have this item in stock for immediate shipping. If they do, I will cancel my order with Capitol Supply and purchase from them directly. I also expect IMMEDIATE refund of my money as Capitol Supply has been collecting interest on it for nearly a month. VERY DISSATISFIED!!!"

This review was modified by Rjglazer on May 31 2012 08:02:49 PM

2012-05-30

"This company is responsive and helpful. The first shipment arrived damaged, but without asking any questions, the representative sent us a return label and sent a 2nd item through a different shipping company. The 2nd shipment arrived unscathed. Very happy with this company."

2012-05-13

"Great prices. Frequent e-mail communication updating status. Very good process."

Spokane Valley, WA
2012-05-03

"Submitted an order on 2/29/12 after contacting Capitol Supply to make sure the item was in stock. (they told me it was)

After two weeks of waiting I called to see the status and was told they are not in stock. Was told it would be in by the end of the week. I was told this 4 times.

I was finally told they would be in no later than 4/29. They surpisingly did not arrive. When I called in to question this I was told I would be contacted. I was contacted the next day and told they did not know when the product would arrive so they were going to cancel my order. (without even asking if I wanted to.)

Needless to say I went with another company.

My product will arrive tomorrow, no more waiting for months.

I recommend avoiding this company.

2012-04-30

"This was my first order with Capitol Supply, but it will probably not be my last. Their online ordering process was very easy and quick, and they shipped the order quickly as well. Overall, it was an excellent online ordering experience and the quality product I bought arrived quickly and as described. I am very happy."

2012-04-19

"Terrible company.

FYI, clearly this company utilizes an arbitrage business model that carries no inventory. Every item says "may be in stock, call to confirm". They locate the inventory in a few days and process your order. Interestingly they charge you immediately, hold your money a few days, then let you know if it's in stock or not. Nothing like making some interest off OUR money.

The issue: ordered two cases of tape for $53 and they sent me 2 ROLLS instead. Then tried to tell me on the phone it's my fault and it is $25.xx for one roll of tape. Are you out of your mind? $25.xx for a roll of tape? For a case it would have been a decent price, but not a roll! Online site says "case quantity 24" and when I ordered the sales person confirmed this. Supposedly getting a refund, but more than a week later still nothing. Looks like I'm gonna have to contact my credit card company. What a nightmare. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!

2012-04-07

"It took Capitol Supply 7 MONTHS to refund my 35.67 purchase which I cancelled before it was shipped."

2012-04-02

"Prompt shipping and adequate supply of item ordered."

2012-03-20

"Very disappointed in the communication process. I ordered 1 wall cabinet and 1 pantry. Email confirmation was sent that both items shipped with a tracking number the next morning. Unfortunately only 1 item shipped and I found out after I called, that the pantry was discontinued. Now I have to return the wall cabinet because I purchased as a set. You need to change the automated emails that send incorrect messages."

2012-03-19

"I was very pleased with my experience ordering from Capitol Supply. I received numerous emails informing me of the status from order all the way to delivery. The product was shipped quickly and arrived sooner than anticipated. I definitely recommend Capitol Supply to any potential buyers!"

2012-02-29

"I received the sink within the timeframe stated. I was disappointed to see the sink was not wrapped with any packing materials whatsoever. The sink was simply placed in a cardboard box and sent as is. The mounting clips were not included in the box. There was no soundproof material around the outside of the sink. According to American Standard these clips are supposed to be included and their specs state it has soundproofing material around it. The fabricator who is installing my new countertops lifted the sink and noticed how thin the stainless steel felt. If it is 18 guage as it does not feel like it. The rim is very thin compared to other 18 guage sinks I have seen. Now, we are wondering if this is a true American Standard sink. I'm sorry to say but I am quite disappointed."

2012-02-27

"Good company to deal with. respond to call and advise right."

2012-02-27

"Website easy to use. Customer service was of great assistance."

2012-02-21

"They overcharged my order by $198 and DO NOT RETURN MY EMAILS."

2012-02-20

"Web site easy to work with and setup account. Order came in on time and in good condition."

Share Capitol Supply's store rating

Capitol Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Capitol Supply is not a merchant member
Capitol Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!