Stores > Campmor

• Campmor

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Just made my first purchase from Campmor and it could not have been better. Timely shipping, quality items and an easy to use website. All around a great experience."

"Ordered a pair of Bolle Swisher sunglasses. Original pair received was crooked. I submitted an email to them regarding this problem, and they told me to mail the defective pair back. The replacement pair arrived in good time, and they also promptly reimbursed me for the return shipping costs. Great vendor to deal with."

"Campmor stocks a large range of hiking and outdoor sports products. Their prices are very low and their shipping is fast with tracking. Emails are sent for order and ship confirmation. I had to return a sleeping bag that I had cut the tags off and used indoors for one night. They provided me a prompt exchange for a larger bag and credited me the difference. This is a great retailer that I highly recommend."

"I bought a nice watch at a bargain basement price (20% of original retail!). I appreciate fast usps priority shipping at a slightly inflated price. All around great and reliable online store I've been shopping at for a few years now."

"Awesome products, great shipping. I would highly recommend ordering from them. Great non-shady online vendor for sales. RMA? No problem. They got it perfect the first time. Thanks. "

"Excellent as always. Good price, quality products and fast delivery."

This review was modified by icepick on February 18 2005 06:20:50 AM

"Campmor has a great selection and very good prices, but their customer service is the worst I've ever had to deal with. They really don't care about your order if something goes wrong."

"Ordered a pair of Hi Tec boots. Received them promptly. Wrong Size. Easy to return, sent another size. Great price. Thanks"

"I ordered three items on 7/6 and all of them were shipped that same day. Received my order on 7/7 around 12 p.m. I was very satisfied with their prices and their free shipping was extremely fast. I also had a question about one of their items and I received a response from them within hours and the error was fixed on their website. Would order from here again."

This review was modified by daweasel85 on July 07 2004 10:36:48 AM

"I have been buying from them for more than 20 years. Their prices and service have always been excellent. If you order through their web site, their indications of stock levels seem always to be correct. You need to realize that they seem to be liquidators for many items--if you see something in their web listings that you REALLY want, you should order it soon, or stock may be gone for good.

My only complaint, despite being a very long standing customer, in late 2002 they stopped accepting my Australian VISA card, despite the fact that I had ordered several tiems in the past using the same exact card. When I called, I was told it was a policy change, no overseas credit cards, no exceptions even for old customers. I thought about stopping ordering from them, but they are so good in all other respects that I got an American VISA card instead.

"I love this company. I ordered about five times over a period of several weeks and was never disappointed. Everything showed up, and always sooner than I expected for super-cheap UPS Ground shipping. They were as dependable as I could have hoped for. I recommend them to anyone who is interested in camping gear and will gladly continue to do business with them. This is how internet shopping should be."

"Merchandise exactly as ordered and arrived sooner than expected. Will continue to give this company my business after such a pleasant experience."

"Ordered 3 items with out a hitch, quick shipping and sent me tracking # they day it shipped. would order from them again.
Great prices too.....

"Repeat customer. They have good web specials and timely shipping. Highly recommend!!!"

"Good price, fast processing, fast shipping. I recommend Campmor."

Share Campmor's store rating

Campmor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Campmor is not a merchant member
Campmor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!