Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I bought a nice watch at a bargain basement price (20% of original retail!). I appreciate fast usps priority shipping at a slightly inflated price. All around great and reliable online store I've been shopping at for a few years now."

"Awesome products, great shipping. I would highly recommend ordering from them. Great non-shady online vendor for sales. RMA? No problem. They got it perfect the first time. Thanks. "

"Excellent as always. Good price, quality products and fast delivery."

modified review This review was modified by icepick on February 18 2005 06:20:50 AM

"Campmor has a great selection and very good prices, but their customer service is the worst I've ever had to deal with. They really don't care about your order if something goes wrong."

"Ordered a pair of Hi Tec boots. Received them promptly. Wrong Size. Easy to return, sent another size. Great price. Thanks"

"I ordered three items on 7/6 and all of them were shipped that same day. Received my order on 7/7 around 12 p.m. I was very satisfied with their prices and their free shipping was extremely fast. I also had a question about one of their items and I received a response from them within hours and the error was fixed on their website. Would order from here again."

modified review This review was modified by daweasel85 on July 07 2004 10:36:48 AM

"I have been buying from them for more than 20 years. Their prices and service have always been excellent. If you order through their web site, their indications of stock levels seem always to be correct. You need to realize that they seem to be liquidators for many items--if you see something in their web listings that you REALLY want, you should order it soon, or stock may be gone for good.

My only complaint, despite being a very long standing customer, in late 2002 they stopped accepting my Australian VISA card, despite the fact that I had ordered several tiems in the past using the same exact card. When I called, I was told it was a policy change, no overseas credit cards, no exceptions even for old customers. I thought about stopping ordering from them, but they are so good in all other respects that I got an American VISA card instead.

"I love this company. I ordered about five times over a period of several weeks and was never disappointed. Everything showed up, and always sooner than I expected for super-cheap UPS Ground shipping. They were as dependable as I could have hoped for. I recommend them to anyone who is interested in camping gear and will gladly continue to do business with them. This is how internet shopping should be."

"Merchandise exactly as ordered and arrived sooner than expected. Will continue to give this company my business after such a pleasant experience."

"Ordered 3 items with out a hitch, quick shipping and sent me tracking # they day it shipped. would order from them again.
Great prices too.....

"Repeat customer. They have good web specials and timely shipping. Highly recommend!!!"

"Good price, fast processing, fast shipping. I recommend Campmor."

"Second time I have ordered - great products at competitive prices. Arrived next day (even though I ordered it UPS ground).

On inspection of one item, I decided it wasn't quite right, so just sent it back (they include a form to make this easy) - no RMA needed and credit card credited within a day of it getting back.
This is the second order with them and so far I'm very satisfied.

modified review This review was modified by peteg on November 26 2002 08:22:35 AM

"Hey guys, this website is kicking ass, I just bought 2 sunglasses from them, both are suppose to come with soft pouches, but one of them didn't, I just called the customer service, they are going to send me one, how cool is that, I don't have to exchange it or returen it and buy it again, I LIKE THIS RESELLER A LOT!!!!

Just want to let you guys know, check them out, I am sure you will like them too.

Happy Shopping :-)

Campmor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Campmor is not a merchant member
Campmor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!