• Address: 231 Federal Drive Chesterfield, IN
    • Contact: support@cameralensrentals.com
    • Phone: (866) 996-4447
    • Customer Support: (866) 996-4447
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday

"This was the first time I had rented lenses online. I had looked into renting from many many other places, but finally decided on CLR. I was very pleased with the selection and availability of their lenses. Shipping was hassle-free and the lenses were well-maintained and clean. Great to work with and I am already planning on renting from them again!"

Springfield, MO

"This was the first time using camera lens rentals and the experience couldn't have been better. For one, they are one of only two online lens rental companies, that I'm aware of that carry pentax. They have a wide variety of lenses to choose from. Their prices are very reasonable. The website is very easy to navigate and pick out what and when you want.

After picking out a couple of lenses they then shipped it out with 2 day shipping. I actually got mine a day earlier than expected, so had an extra day to get accustomed to them. Both were in great shape and looked almost new. They were packaged well so I had no worries about damaging in shipping.

I can't think of any negatives to the whole proces, except now I want to buy the lenses.

"I have never written a review in my life, but I just had to! I have never received service this AWESOME!!! Camera Lens spoke to me on several occasions to find exactly what I needed and they assisted me on the day of my event in setting my equipment up. They even tested my entire set-up to make sure it was exactly what I needed. I will rent from them over and over again. They were so friendly. I didn't even know customer service like this even existed. Thank you thank you thank you. Best price, best service, best equipment!"

"This was my first time renting from Camera Lens Rentals. Shipping went very smoothly and the lens was in excellent condition. By the friendly text on their website and in the papers that came with the lens, I know that they would be kind and helpful if I'd had a problem. My only concern was that the lens hood did not have a Camera Lens Rental sticker on it, and could have gotten mixed up with my own lens hoods. But, overall, renting from Camera Lens Rentals was easy. I'll definitely do it again!"

"I am a parent who loves to photograph children's sports and have never rented a lens before, but knew the lens I wanted to try was far to expensive for a hobby. The service was great, and the people were friendly, everything as they said it would be. Photos turned out great. I will definately rent from Camera Lens Rentals again."

"This was my first rental from CameraLensRentals and I'm a very happy customer. Not many places rent Pentax gear and I'm a 50 year Pentax shooter so this was a great find. The gear came neat and clean and worked perfectly. I will renting from these fine folks again."

modified review This review was modified by wtlwdwgn on May 31 2012 02:24:19 PM

"I have rented from this company twice and will continue to do so. Customer service is very important to me and theirs is impeccable. they answer emails within 24 hours, usually in the same day. They are one of the few companies that rent Pentax Lenses. The lens is clean and securely packed and the shipping both ways is very reasonable. I have already recommended them to several of my friends on Facebook and Twitter. "

"I cant say enough good things about these guys. Good selection of lenses, the process works perfectly and best of all they have excellent customer service. On my most recent order, I ordered the wrong lens by accident and did not realize this until I actually got the lens. They helped me sort out the situation painlessly and made sure I had the right lens in time for my event. Keep up the good work! "

modified review This review was modified by XLHokie on May 26 2012 06:04:39 AM

"Quick easy & convenient. I rented 2 canon lens I wanted to try out for sports photography. I will definitely use again."

"These are good people. They have always done exactly what they said they'd do, and then some. I will definitely use them when I need to rent equipment and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing specialty equipment, or anything else."

"This was the first time of ever renting a lens for my new Canon T3i. I wanted a telephoto lens (18-200mm) for my trip to San Antonio. I took sooo many awesome pics with it soon as I figured out what I was doing. Ha ha. This company was excellent in the shipping of the lens to me. I even spoke to customer service a couple of times and email asking questions. They even gave me a discount because I was new which really helped. I am definitely saving my money to purchase this lens because renting them first and using them is an awesome way to test it out to see if you like it. The packaging was perfect along with the instructions on what to do to send it right back. Just an awesome company to deal with. I will rent from you guys again if I don't get to buy my lens beforehand. I will be going on some more trips and I know I'll want that lens. THANK YOU!!!"

"This is my third time renting lenses from this establishment. I was just as satisfied as the first time and Second. Camera Lens Rentals is the ultimate in Quality of Lenses, Getting the Lenses or equipment on time and last but not least their Customer Service is Second to NONE!!!!!!!!! Looking forward till my next great event to rent again. You guys truly are the Greatest. Thanks again from a very satisfied customer. Would give Six Stars if it were allowed.

Roy Newman

"Fantastic service! I needed lens rental service in short notice and they were able to get the lenses I needed to me on time. The customer service from them was outstanding and they definitely make you feel like family :) I would highly recommend renting from this company for any of your lens or camera rental needs. Fast, friendly, accommodating, excellent!"

"Excellent service, nice package that keep everything safe.

Ready-go package slip, take you two minutes to return.

Really good service!

"Great experience, from pricing to easy of renting! Great customer service as well. The lens arrived well packaged and worked great! I was even able to extend my rental period without a problem. I will definitely be renting from CLR again! "

Camera Lens Rentals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Camera Lens Rentals is not a merchant member
Camera Lens Rentals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!