• Rating 10.00/10 890 reviews

Camera Lens Rentals is not a merchant member
    Camera Lens Rentals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Camera Lens Rentals contact information

• Address: 231 Federal Drive Chesterfield, IN
    • Contact: support@cameralensrentals.com
    • Phone: (866) 996-4447
    • Customer Support: (866) 996-4447
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday

"This was my second experience renting with Camera Lens Rentals and I will not stop using them! They are helpful, on time, and always have what I need. I used their lenses for 2 weddings and I never worried that there would be a problem. The lens was at my dorr exactly when they said it would be!"

"Great prices, perfect service. They were out of one of the lenses that I rented, but rather than having me find it on my own and pay an additional shipping charge from a different company, they had one of their competitors send me the lens, with no intervention necessary from me. I didn't ask for or expect this level of service, but they certainly won me as a lifetime customer."

"I've rented from Camera Lense Rentals numerous times now and have had excellent service everytime! Equipment has always been well taken care of. They have always been willing to go above and beyond. I will no doubt continue to use their service!!"

"This was my first time renting a lens and I chose to go with Camera Lens Rentals. A friend recommended them and I am blown away at the customer service, quality and price! It was super easy to order the lens, it came exactly as promised (arriving early!) and was very easy to ship back. I highly recommend them and will be renting again in the near future. THANK YOU!!!!!!"

"This was the first time I rented from Camera Lens Rentals, but have rented from others online before. I compared prices on the lens I wanted to rent and they were quite a bit less expensive than others. However, where they exceled was in their Customer Service! I was completely impressed with the personal emails and a call to check on the return.

I already have rented another lens that I'm waiting on after having just returned a different one.

Thanks for the wonderful experience!

"The service from Camera Lens Rentals is great. This was one of the least expensive rental places I could find. I've rented from them twice now and both times the gear was in great shape. I highly recommend them."

"This is the first time I've tried renting a lens. Not only will I continue doing so, I will continue renting from Camera Lens Rentals. The price was reasonable. The reservation process was painless. There was clear communication throughout the process. I got an e-mail immediately after I reserved my lens. When the lens shipped, I got another e-mail. I particularly like how they do not charge you extra if they ship you your equipment early. They send you another e-mail the day before the equipment is due back, just to make sure that you do not forget. The equipment does come with a return UPS label. When they receive your equipment, they send you an e-mail confirming the receipt. The lens itself was in very good condition. In addition to the hood, it did come with a filter. The lens worked great, and I had absolutely no issues with it. Overall, this was a very positive rental experience, and I would strongly recommend Camera Lens Rentals to anyone."

"I've rented from Camera Lens Rentals twice and each time they delivered. The equipment was in great condition and well packed and they make returning it super easy. "

"Great company. The company kept up solid contact with me, the lens was sent on time and the directions for return were quick and easy. The cost of rental was cheap, a great way to test out a new lens without just buying it. The lens was also in tip top shap... I will use them again and again."

"I am local and was soooo excited to find Camera Lens Rentals close to home! They were so nice when I went in the store to pick up my rental... Their rental fees are affordable and I will FOR SURE go back! Thanks!"

"Camera Lens Rentals will bend over backwards to make sure your order is right. I had a job to do on a Sunday. A flash I rented for the work arrived Thursday (a day early!) but had an issue. A few quick emails and a replacement was on the way Friday morning, overnighted for Saturday delivery at no charge. Due to poor timing on my part, I missed the pickup. Since they were monitoring the situation and noticed the delivery attempt failed, I got a personal phone call from Barry. He helped me make arrangements to make sure I had a flash on hand for the job - again at no extra charge.

Personal service, personal communications at all hours of the day, and an absolute determination to make sure you have what you need no matter what. Customer for life.

"I was looking to rent a Canon Flash(430EX II) for a family event and did a search on the web. Camera Lens Rental had the most competitive price.

I placed the order. Customer service was prompt in confirming. I had also asked for a diffuser cap. The company did not have one in stock but they went the extra step of ordering it from B&H and shipping it to my home directly along with the flash. I was pleasantly surprised.

I definitely recommend them as an excellent source of camera rental shop and I will do business with them again.

"This was the first time I had rented lenses online. I had looked into renting from many many other places, but finally decided on CLR. I was very pleased with the selection and availability of their lenses. Shipping was hassle-free and the lenses were well-maintained and clean. Great to work with and I am already planning on renting from them again!"

Springfield, MO

"This was the first time using camera lens rentals and the experience couldn't have been better. For one, they are one of only two online lens rental companies, that I'm aware of that carry pentax. They have a wide variety of lenses to choose from. Their prices are very reasonable. The website is very easy to navigate and pick out what and when you want.

After picking out a couple of lenses they then shipped it out with 2 day shipping. I actually got mine a day earlier than expected, so had an extra day to get accustomed to them. Both were in great shape and looked almost new. They were packaged well so I had no worries about damaging in shipping.

I can't think of any negatives to the whole proces, except now I want to buy the lenses.

"I have never written a review in my life, but I just had to! I have never received service this AWESOME!!! Camera Lens spoke to me on several occasions to find exactly what I needed and they assisted me on the day of my event in setting my equipment up. They even tested my entire set-up to make sure it was exactly what I needed. I will rent from them over and over again. They were so friendly. I didn't even know customer service like this even existed. Thank you thank you thank you. Best price, best service, best equipment!"