CableWholesale Reviews - page 3 - cablewholesale.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.41/10 2,235 reviews

CableWholesale is a merchant member
CableWholesale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,235)

Rating 4/102/5

"When I placed my order the description said it would be available in 2-3 days. I received an email on 4/2 after placing my order that it was on on back order and would ship in 2-3 business days. Today 4/9 has been 5 business days and I have received no shipping notification. "

Rating 6/103/5

"Perfect fit for my application. In use and working well.

Thanks

"Best product, best price, best service in the industry!"

"Cable Wholesale has always been able to fill my needs for cables."

"Top notch products. Never had a problem."

"Even when backordered, product shipped quickly"

"Product was good quality, good price, in stock and shipped next day!"

"The HDMI cable arrived sooner than expected. I thought the cable was of a higher quality than described. I will use them again when I have a cable need. "

"Cable arrived promptly. It was the first of 3 cables ordered from CableWholesale.com. I have not been able to completely check out this cable because I found that I need the two RCA Audio cable as well for the 46" Samsung TV I have it connected to. I am hoping it is not this cable that is at fault since the TV senses the cable but indicates no signal. Could be the DVD that is the problem. Ordering was easy, arrived promptly."

"Quick, Professional Service, Quality Products; Just as Described."

"Order process was easy, parts arrived on time and worked well
Very good experience

"Good quality cables at reasonable price.
Provided delivery tracking info, and delivered product on time.

"Product was what I ordered and was delivered promptly. Price was very good."

"great product, great service. thank you verymuch."

"Found the cabled I needed with no trouble at all. Easy ordering and great speedy delivery. Thank you.

15ft usb extension cable