"My transaction was easy, shipping was quick, and the product is great!"

"It didn't work with our PS2"

"As described and fast ship!"

"still waiting on the shipment to arrive."

"Price was good, I bought 10 for less than 1 ($30) at a local computer store. The 10 cables was $25. The shipping/handling was $15. Seemed a little steep for such a small light package. I guess they have to make their money some how - so I am somewhat satisfied."

"Cable Wholesale always has what you want!"

"items were out of stock, notification was prompt bt email. Requested cacellation by reply email...as yet unconfirmed."

"Delivery on time and product exactly what was expected."

"Nice cables for a good price...."

"Ordering was quick and easy and the product was just what I needed....

Than you

"I got just what I ordered, and delivery was prompt. However, my wife objects to the color of the cable. The site should include a wife simulator app."

"I had made the mistake of accidentally submitting two similar orders. When I discovered my mistake your customer service associates were very helpful in correcting the order. I have not received the order yet as I have been traveling for two days, but I anticipate the order will have arrived when I return home, therefore I can not comments on the products as requested below."

"product was as represented...delivery faster than anticipated
Live tech support was excellent and very helpful...even though this was a very inexpensive purchase.
I highly recommend

"exactly what i ordered and super fast USPS delivery! "

"I ordered the product on a Monday and received it the very next day. The product works fine and I'm fully pleased."

CableWholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CableWholesale is not a merchant member
CableWholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!