Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I realize you are outside the USA, won't it cheaper to ship all at once."

"Russian Marlboros suck,Ones from Sweden exc..
Don't like this new 1-3% additional charge. Mastercard would be nice since I have to get a netspend visa just to order smokes.(More fees/cost)
Prices keep going up...pretty soon they will be cheaper at store!

"So far I am very happy with cigoutlet. If there has been an issue it is solved. Sometimes it takes longer to get a package than other times but generally it is here within 3-4 weeks. If a package gets lost somewhere they reship it."

modified review This review was modified by pamela1956 on October 20 2013 03:06:07 PM

"I order once/twice a year, never had a problem from them in the last 3-4 years."

modified review This review was modified by Sabrinawilson529 on September 29 2013 07:16:41 PM

"Took my money & never sent the merchandise, this place is a rip off BEWARE this company is reported for fraud.."

modified review This review was modified by Thefunnybunny on June 27 2013 06:39:07 AM

"My order was lost, and CigOutlet made it right. Great Company.
These are the good tasting Cigarettes, before the FireSafe ones came out.

"Great place to order and really good customer service"

modified review This review was modified by shianne on May 19 2013 01:44:48 PM

"All cigarettes that are discounted this much are made abroad and thus taste different than Americans are used to. Because of the distance, they all take several weeks to arrive. Compared to the competition, Cigoutlet is a great place to buy these products. I have been buying from them for a couple of years now. They email me when the order is processed and my credit card billed. They always check to make sure my order was delivered. Once part of my shipment didn't arrive and they knew this happened because they got confirmation the rest of the order was received. They immediately sent out a new shipment. This meant I didn't wait extra days for the box to come that never did. I got my order in plenty of time. The prices and shipping are reasonable and a little cheaper than I have found elsewhere on the net."

modified review This review was modified by maybedog on May 13 2013 11:55:55 PM

los alamos new mexico,

"just ordered again from cigoutoutlet.net. this is my 10th order from this company.its the best site to order from, good service. Fast shipping low prices.its the only site that I will order from."

"quality is excellent as long as you understand you are buying european cigs (not inferior at all...just different) the price is right and the site is legit. However depending on what brand you order and when..... the shipping can be a little slow.. to very slow. Honestly though good value for the money and i highly recomend this site. :-)"

modified review This review was modified by nvsoon on April 17 2013 09:26:22 PM

"I have purchased 6 cartons about every 2 months for the past 4+ years. Every order has been delivered within 3 weeks. Every order has been correct. I receive an order confirmation email almost immediately after placing my order with followup emails when the purchase is approved and another on the day it is shipped. I am very happy with their service."

"Placed Order 2 weeks ago. Expected Confirmation e-mail or smth like that. Received an automatic email that said to add their email to my contacts to make sure it will not go to spam-folder. So ignored it. In two weeks contacted support about my order. Rep said, that I didn't answer on that stupid email, so they didn't process my order yet. Replied them that letter right away and required to send my order ASAP. The answer was "Since you are against our Company's Policy and Terms, the order was declined".
Checked their Terms&Conditions. There is nothing about answering their automatic emails. Other than that - to place the order you gotta do a bunch of steps before you confirm it, and that supposed to be enough. This is the 1-st business I met with such stupid rules,THAT ARE NOT DESCRIBED ANYWHERE IN TERMS...

Very pooooor customer support and service. AVOID, don't waste your time. There is a bunch of online cig stores with same prices. And they appreciate their customers ..

"Don't waste your time. I've bought from them for years and have had minor problems but were taken care of but apparently they have gone bad.

As of today I have 4 orders dating back 6 weeks or so that were not shipped, labels were printed but items were never shipped.

Supposedly refunded by them but nothing showing on CC accounts and nothing but excuses.

Save your money and the hassle, don't order from these scammers.

"I've been buying from them for a long time. Every delivery has been perfect and shipped promptly."

"I just placed my fourth order. I've never had a problem. Once I ordered four products and received a box of three. I contacted them by email and they explained that the fourth product was sent in a separate package, and it did arrive two days later. Their response to me was fast and professional. Now I pay more attention, and they do tell you how many shipments there are for your order. If you want the fewest packages to keep track of, just order in multiples of three.

The product is fresh, well-packaged, and arrives faster than another site I ordered from (two to three weeks instead of four to five weeks). The prices are good and the site is easy to use. I will continue to buy from them!

modified review This review was modified by jeanninesmith on February 27 2013 12:16:19 PM

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!