Stores > CIGoutlet.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review CIGoutlet.net by clicking a star below.
2013-02-15

"Used this company a few times when my normal company got shut down. Little slower on the shipping, but anyone who is experienced in dealing with these types of companies know that shipments like this get "lost" in customs, not the companies fault. Haven't had that problem with these guys yet, but its all part of the experience and normally covered by sellers."

2012-07-28

"we ordered classic red and got the order in less then 3 weeks we have now placed a second order and we are very satisfied with what we recieved, as well as taste and packaging "

2012-07-18

"I've ordered several times from Cigoutlet.net and have never had a problem! Matter of fact, they send me reminder emails from time-to-time...."

2012-07-12

"great prices, fast delivery, i love it!"

2012-06-14

"The quality is great. The service is great. The customer service is great. The delivery is great. What else can I say?"

2012-06-11

"this was my first order. I did not get a confirmation number and they took the money out of my account. When i emailed them and asked about it, they did not respond. i am thinking i am going to have to contact my credit card company and report a fraud. "

2012-06-07

"Hi, for what it's worth I have been buying cigs from cigoutlet for several years and am satisfied with both their quality and service. I recently swithched from the red marlboros (the taste has gotten to mild latlely)to the Winston Classics, which seem to have a stronger taste. Again, am very satisfied."

2012-05-22

"Honest company with great customer support and cheap prices on quality cigarettes. I just got my first order today and the only negative is the shipping time (20 days) but considering it's coming from East Europe it's not that bad and it's really the post office that takes long not them. I had to correct the name on my order as I used a different card due to the fact that they don't accept MasterCard and their customer support was really quick to fix the issue. I just placed my second order with many more to come (hopefully I won't have problems in the future). Overall one of the best online companies to buy cigarettes from!"

2012-05-02

"Exellent service! Orderering third time Kent convertibles. The price is very good, saving $20 on a carton even with a high shipping cost. It takes from 3 to 4 weeks to get 2 cartons.
I am very satisfied and recommend this service.

2012-03-29

"CIGoutlet.net has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. Fast, courteous, and effective. Replacement or refund of lost packages with no questions asked."

2012-03-29

"I have been ordering from CIGoutlet for a bit over 2 years, 16 cartons at a time, and have never had a problem with them. Where I have screwed up I got personal and friendly service by email, and they straightened things out - such as an immediate refund to my card where I ordered double by mistake. In return, I reply to their final "a parcel(s) from this order reached your town" with confirmation that I received the order.

They usually ship within 2 days. I received the first of my last order at my California PO Box in 3 weeks. The rest arrived a week later.

Shipping is kind of expensive, but I guess that is why it is reliable.

2012-03-27

"THis is my second order I am making today. And the first took a little time to get here. But it appeared it was from Poland. Which is fine. I would think there mail system isnt near to speed of what ours is. So it took about a week longer then I expected, but they came no problems. They are a tad harsher then then US version and it wasnt stale at all. Just simply a tad harsher smoke. Probably differance in tobbacco here and there. But at 4 cartoons and saving $125-148 locally I will deal with it for sure. "

2012-03-26

"i dont know how they figure their shipping costs, because they are outrageous!! they must ship from another planet? takes a long time to process and receive the smokes."

2012-03-08

"Their shipping is expensive. Order processing and shipping is very slow. It took me more than 2 month to get what I ordered. "

2012-03-02

"I order over a month ago still no package and I have emailed them 3 times now no responce either. "

Share CIGoutlet.net's store rating

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!