CIGoutlet.net Reviews - page 2 - cigoutlet.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.00/10 80 reviews

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have been ordering from CIGoutlet for a bit over 2 years, 16 cartons at a time, and have never had a problem with them. Where I have screwed up I got personal and friendly service by email, and they straightened things out - such as an immediate refund to my card where I ordered double by mistake. In return, I reply to their final "a parcel(s) from this order reached your town" with confirmation that I received the order.

They usually ship within 2 days. I received the first of my last order at my California PO Box in 3 weeks. The rest arrived a week later.

Shipping is kind of expensive, but I guess that is why it is reliable.

"THis is my second order I am making today. And the first took a little time to get here. But it appeared it was from Poland. Which is fine. I would think there mail system isnt near to speed of what ours is. So it took about a week longer then I expected, but they came no problems. They are a tad harsher then then US version and it wasnt stale at all. Just simply a tad harsher smoke. Probably differance in tobbacco here and there. But at 4 cartoons and saving $125-148 locally I will deal with it for sure. "

"i dont know how they figure their shipping costs, because they are outrageous!! they must ship from another planet? takes a long time to process and receive the smokes."

"Their shipping is expensive. Order processing and shipping is very slow. It took me more than 2 month to get what I ordered. "

"I order over a month ago still no package and I have emailed them 3 times now no responce either. "

"Great store, cheapest prices I've seen. Had an issue with an order not making it once, they replaced the order free of charge with no hassels what so ever. Highly recommended!"

"do not use this company.they will tell you that your card is wrong then days later they will run your card again setting off a fraud alert and you will get screwed by your bank. when this happens they will tell you that you never made an order at all..do not use cigoutlet."

Rating 8/104/5

"Ciagettes are a better quality than those in the U.S. Prices are good, but I think shipping costs are much in excess of actual costs. It is not uncommon for shipments to be lost in the mail. Cigoutlet makes good for lost shipments, but in the meantime, cigarettes must be bought locally until the replacement shipment arrives. This is usally an additional 3 to 4 weeks."

"This was my first order and i am happy with it. the only concern i have is, i have ordered 2 packs marlbaro red and i have been charged seperate shipping for both the packs where as i received it in one parcel. otherwise everything was good."

"just made my second order with Cigoutlet.net. i was very happy with the first order, and liked the quality and taste of the smokes. better than our US smokes. the only draw back is it takes 3 1/2 to 4 weeks to get your orders, so if your not on top of making new orders in time to keep yourself in the overseas smokes you'll be buying from your old favorite store paying double, too. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I'm buying cigarettes from this company for many years, and in general I'm very happy with their products and services. Their prices are lower than in most companies, and the quality of cigarettes is very good. Occasionally shipping can be slow, but this depends on the postal service, not the company. I'll keep buying from them."

modified review This review was modified by peterafonin on March 03 2014 06:14:44 PM

"Placed my first order with Cigoutlet on Aug 24, 2011. I *think* it took about 4 weeks to receive as I don't remember the exact date they arrived. My cigarettes arrived in great condition. The tobacco was a little loose but nothing that a good packing didn't fix. I have no complaints about Cigoutlet.net.

I just placed my second order and hope it goes as well as the first!

"The best! Buy it here you won't be disappointed"

"Been ordering from these guys for years. Product is always fresh. Most orders are received within the timefrome quoted. Occassionally order is late. Need to give yourself an extra week or so just in case."

"Very happy with the quality of the products.

However, sometimes you get the cigs within two weeks and other times they arrived within two months; otherwise, they are the best place on the Internet to buy real brands that are made in Europe.

I purchased some cigs from another online company, trying to save a few more bucks, and they were so flakey that some guy had to call me to verify that I placed a credit card order with them. The cigs did arrive, but a couple of months later they tried to charge me again when I didn't order anything from them, and then they sold my identify on-line to some Bozo that tried to change all the addressed on my bank and credit cards. It was a real pain to fix. I had to get all new accounts, and it took over 45 hours to fix.

I've never had a problem with CigOutlet.net, and will only purchase from them in the future.