Stores > CIGoutlet.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"this was my first order. I did not get a confirmation number and they took the money out of my account. When i emailed them and asked about it, they did not respond. i am thinking i am going to have to contact my credit card company and report a fraud. "

This review was modified by bengalliz on June 11 2012 12:00:35 PM

"Hi, for what it's worth I have been buying cigs from cigoutlet for several years and am satisfied with both their quality and service. I recently swithched from the red marlboros (the taste has gotten to mild latlely)to the Winston Classics, which seem to have a stronger taste. Again, am very satisfied."

"Honest company with great customer support and cheap prices on quality cigarettes. I just got my first order today and the only negative is the shipping time (20 days) but considering it's coming from East Europe it's not that bad and it's really the post office that takes long not them. I had to correct the name on my order as I used a different card due to the fact that they don't accept MasterCard and their customer support was really quick to fix the issue. I just placed my second order with many more to come (hopefully I won't have problems in the future). Overall one of the best online companies to buy cigarettes from!"

"Exellent service! Orderering third time Kent convertibles. The price is very good, saving $20 on a carton even with a high shipping cost. It takes from 3 to 4 weeks to get 2 cartons.
I am very satisfied and recommend this service.

This review was modified by okeah67 on July 09 2012 04:20:53 PM

"CIGoutlet.net has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. Fast, courteous, and effective. Replacement or refund of lost packages with no questions asked."

"I have been ordering from CIGoutlet for a bit over 2 years, 16 cartons at a time, and have never had a problem with them. Where I have screwed up I got personal and friendly service by email, and they straightened things out - such as an immediate refund to my card where I ordered double by mistake. In return, I reply to their final "a parcel(s) from this order reached your town" with confirmation that I received the order.

They usually ship within 2 days. I received the first of my last order at my California PO Box in 3 weeks. The rest arrived a week later.

Shipping is kind of expensive, but I guess that is why it is reliable.

"THis is my second order I am making today. And the first took a little time to get here. But it appeared it was from Poland. Which is fine. I would think there mail system isnt near to speed of what ours is. So it took about a week longer then I expected, but they came no problems. They are a tad harsher then then US version and it wasnt stale at all. Just simply a tad harsher smoke. Probably differance in tobbacco here and there. But at 4 cartoons and saving $125-148 locally I will deal with it for sure. "

"i dont know how they figure their shipping costs, because they are outrageous!! they must ship from another planet? takes a long time to process and receive the smokes."

"Their shipping is expensive. Order processing and shipping is very slow. It took me more than 2 month to get what I ordered. "

"I order over a month ago still no package and I have emailed them 3 times now no responce either. "

"Great store, cheapest prices I've seen. Had an issue with an order not making it once, they replaced the order free of charge with no hassels what so ever. Highly recommended!"

"I have placed many orders and each time I keep hoping that the shipping will speed up. NOPE. too bad, they would prob do more business if it didn't take a month to get a product"

This review was modified by catonaharley on June 03 2012 07:45:31 PM

"do not use this company.they will tell you that your card is wrong then days later they will run your card again setting off a fraud alert and you will get screwed by your bank. when this happens they will tell you that you never made an order at all..do not use cigoutlet."

"The only problem I have with Cigoutlet is the lost parcels (which they replace) and the 4 weeks it takes to receice the order. If they started shipping by Air Mail and not by boat they might not lose so many parcels. Another site I order from only takes 12-14 days but is more expensive."

"Ciagettes are a better quality than those in the U.S. Prices are good, but I think shipping costs are much in excess of actual costs. It is not uncommon for shipments to be lost in the mail. Cigoutlet makes good for lost shipments, but in the meantime, cigarettes must be bought locally until the replacement shipment arrives. This is usally an additional 3 to 4 weeks."

Share CIGoutlet.net's store rating

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CIGoutlet.net is not a merchant member
CIGoutlet.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!