Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-01-10

Technical Expertise and Responsive Customer Service from James

"We've been a customer of CCTV for the past 5 years and have been very satisfied with their products and customer service. We're now in the process of upgrading our existing system to HD and adding additional cameras. James has provided excellent and responsive technical expertise to us as we've designed and configured our new system. Especially appreciated his analysis of AHD vs. TVI. He addressed all issues promptly and worked with us on several iterations of quotes until we finalized our requirements and budget. Very much appreciated his assistance and left with a very positive impression of CCTV."

This review was modified by bzolkiewicz on January 12 2017 01:30:03 PM

2017-01-05

CATCHY TITLE

"Farryl has been outstanding. I have worked with him over the past year and nothing but the finest in help, and customer service"

2017-01-04

Great Service

"We chose CCTV to provide the equipment for a customized camera system at our car rental return location at SeaTac airport. Chris has been a tremendous help in working through the technical challenges. "

2017-01-03

CCTV Camera Pros (Competent, Knowledgable, Patient, Customer Focused)

"You guys are great. Will be a customer for life and will recommend you to others.

I bought my first system several years ago and just upgraded. Love the life time technical support and the deep knowledge and patience of your staff. The website is awesome and its like a huge knowledge base you keep building.

Keep up the customer focus and this concept of open knowledge and life time support. I recently updated my system to HD Hybrid DVR and added new HD-TVI Cameras. You guys had me up and running within hours.!

I hope you guys keep growing and anyone reading this needs to know that if your considering the purchase of profession grade systems there is only one place to buy and that is CCTV Camera Pros!

Thanks

2017-01-03

Excellent service!

"My purchase was handled very fast and I had the option to pay for export taxes (to Europe) directly instead of all the paperwork afterwards.

When I had a technical issue I was helped by James of CCTV Camera Pros. They know the products they sell and provide the necessary support to their customers.

I can recommend CCTV Camera Pros!

Kristof

2016-12-30

Always ready and willing to help!!

"Everyone that we have spoken with at CCTV Camera Pros has always made the extra effort for us. This was not just for the sale but for support after the sale. Farryl has been our support person after the sale and has been an immense help during installation and trouble shooting our setup of both cameras and remote control software."

2016-12-28

Finally found a company that cares about customer service!

"I have always had great experiences with CCTV Camera Pros. Every time I have a question I get a very fast response that has always been helpful. I last worked with James Haldas who was extremely helpful and found two great solutions for us that my end users have been very happy with. I work with many vendors in my day to day operations so it is always nice to run into a group of people that care about customer service and take pride in the work they do, so thank you for that. "

This review was modified by davidquintanilla2000 on December 28 2016 05:14:37 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from CCTV Camera Pros, cctvcamerapros, has responded

“David,

Thank you for the feedback! We are lucky to have team members like James.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, co-founder”

2016-12-22

James is the guy

"James haldas is your go to guy at cctvcamerapros... He knows the product in and out.
10 stars!!!!

2016-12-20

Farryl - Great custoemr service and support!

"Worked with Farryl on trying to find a camera that would do LPR with our Cisco VSOM server. Found a camera that had all the correct specs and when I had questions he was able to answer them quickly!"

2016-12-20

Good choices, professional help, timely delivery

"Recently added a GV-BL5311 to an existing setup with a Geovision NVR and 3 other cameras; a 4th had died a miserable death not connected with camera quality. Sales rep Farryl was quite responsive to my inquiry and directed me from a unit that I couldn't afford (yet saw and liked on the website) to this unit which I finally purchased, which does just fine.

I really appreciate the straight-shooting, getting right to business yet courteous approach to help that I received. This technique gets me what I need, presents realistic choices and options in an adult manner, and lets me get back to my work day while allowing the sales rep to get on to the next consumer. I'll absolutely offer my business again, should the need arise.

Speedy camera deliverly

"A couple of weeks ago I placed an order for several cameras through the quick and accurate response of Farryl whom was more then happy to assist with any question that I may of had. Once the order was placed the requested cameras were shipped soon after arriving at my location with just a few days. I again requested a quote for further cameras through Ferryl and received a response back in less then 10 minutes. I am pleased with the quick and professional response of this employee. "

This review was modified by skincheloe-79476 on December 20 2016 06:24:33 AM

2016-12-19

Those damn power surges & outages!

"Winter in Hawaii can be challenging. We have outages and power surges on regular basis that cause my port forwarding to fail. Normally I dread calling tech support but with CCTV Camera Pros I never have that hesitation. James Haldes is the best. He usually has me up and running within minutes. Never condescending, always patient and an expert in his field, who could ask for more. Wait! He even returns messages! Like I said the "Best"! I have been using CCTV Camera Pros for over 4 years. They are one of a few companies that support a Mac platform. I have no plans of ever switching to another company. "

This review was modified by sdevoffice on December 19 2016 01:08:28 PM

2016-12-19

Fixed in a Jiffy!

"We contacted James with a issue we were having and he was able to solve the problem in a matter of minutes! He seems very knowledgable about the product and is very responsive to our needs. Thank you for quick support."

2016-12-16

A1 Service

"I would like to say how pleased we are with the service and technical support we have received from your company especially the help we have had from Farryl even when we were back in the UK
Excellent Service
Mr & Mrs Sweeney

2016-12-16

Job well done

"Farryl Buchman has always been there to help with any networking questions or a simple trouble shooting help. always a pleasure and simple and easy to work with the tech support team at CCTV Camera Pros"

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.