Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10

Job well done

"Farryl Buchman has always been there to help with any networking questions or a simple trouble shooting help. always a pleasure and simple and easy to work with the tech support team at CCTV Camera Pros"

Jonah's tech support

"I recently had to call tech support for assistance with setting up a new camera. The tech support rep that helped me was Jonah, he not only resolved my issue very quickly, but he also mad some changes to our set up that improved performance, and made our system much better. He was polite, knowledgeable, and made my tech support experience absolutely smooth and productive. Jonah is the type of rep that you hope for on every tech support phone call. A++ service. Thank you so much"

2016-12-16

Good and professional service, very aprreciated.

"Good service, very good attention from sales agent Jimmy Carlin, I'm really very satisfied with Cctvcamerapros"

Amazing company!

"I have been installing analog cameras for years. I, recently, have received more interest in IP cameras and quoted and received a job with the Zavio B6220 cameras. A large job it was, 14 cameras and over 2000 ft. of cat6 cabling. CCTV Camera Pros was just a phone call away and answered all of my questions. Farryl was my go to guy in tech support. He made the camera installation easy and simple. CCTV Camera Pros is an A+ company with A+ employees!"

Simply the Best!!!

"We have purchased several security cameras for our home from CCTV Camera Pros. Whenever we have had a technical issue, the online support they offer is unsurpassed. No matter what the problem, Farryl has been able to quickly and fully resolve it. You guys are the best!! "

Great Customer Service

"I wanted to let you know that I have been using your cameras and recording equipment for several years and over time I have had to call for support. I always ask for James because he has without fail been truly interested and helpful for anything that I have needed. He should be commended for superior customer service. Thanks for everything.
Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year.

2016-12-15

"Faryl was very patient and helpful."

I love CCTV Camera Pros

"I have a great year with CCTV once again Farrly Buckman did a outstanding job for our gun club.
He found open box items which help us save money. We will be installing more cameras in the upcoming year, and will be asking Farrly for his help as always.

A rep from CCTV Camera Pros, cctvcamerapros, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback and for letting us know about the great job that Farryl is doing. We really appreciate it.

Great Customer Service/Tech Support

"I purchased a thirteen camera 5MP system, which included a custom PC based NVR and two wireless links to connect an outbuilding's cameras to the NVR.

From day one their customer service and tech support, provided by Jonah, have been outstanding. Jonah has been my single point of contact, from choosing all hardware, making changes, tech support, and remote desktop support.

I highly recommend CCTV Camera Pros.

This review was modified by ravendriver on December 14 2016 06:17:36 PM

A rep from CCTV Camera Pros, cctvcamerapros, has responded

“Thank you or the feedback and for mentioning what a great job Jonah is doing!”

Excellent, Unmatched Service!

"Our business has been using CCTV Camera Pros for several years now. At one point during that time, I made a huge mistake of trying a competitor to save a few dollars....NEVER again. CCTV Camera Pros has never failed in meeting our requests and needs, and has always ensured our complete satisfaction. Their rapid shipping service, and more important - their excellent technical support is completely unmatched. In today's business age, it's rare to find outstanding companies that strive for customer assistance and satisfaction AFTER the sale as much as before the sale. Many thanks to James Haldas and the entire CCTV Camera Pros Staff !!!"

A rep from CCTV Camera Pros, cctvcamerapros, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and for letting us know what a great job James is doing.

GREAT service

"Farryl was very willing to assist with my specific cctv needs. I know that when I call CCTV Camera Pros and speak to Farryl I will get positive results!!"

This review was modified by mike_cash on December 14 2016 09:44:34 AM

“Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and letting us know that Farryl is doing such a great job.

2016-12-14

Great product and best customer service ever!

"After a bad experience with another company, we needed a security system that was reliable, good quality and hopefully user friendly. The equipment from CCTV Camera Pros is top notch. They listen to your needs and give direction toward the best product for your situation. They assisted us in getting up and running, helping use fine tune and to get set up on some of the more advanced features. The app used to help monitor the system is very easy to use. Any time we have a question they are right there on the other end of the line available to assist. James Haldas is the best! We are so happy we went with CCTV Camera Pros. We now have a great security system that we actually understand how to use. We feel very secure!"

Excellent service by Hames Haldas

"I have purchased two cameras from CCTVCAMERAS through James Haldas and have received excellent support service throughout installation and any time there after when small problems arise. If i forget how to obtain history or anything James Haldas is always there to help. I would not buy from anyone else because of his excellent support and service"

Happy Customer

"Boca Chica Marina has been doing business with CCTV Camera Pros for a little over a year. We have been very happy with the products and especially doing business with Farryl."

2016-12-14

Great Resource! Excelent Service!

"We have been a customer for several years and our account rep Farryl is always quick to respond with detailed information. I couldn't be more pleased with the service."

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.