Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Rating

"Mike was very helpful in assisting my find a previous order. We couldn't locate the order at first. However, he promptly called me back, after finding the order. He assisted me in processing a new order. "

2017-06-19

wonderful to work with!

"You have been very helpful with any questions I had. Know your products well and are very customer centered!
Thank you!

2017-06-16

Top Notch

"Top notch service from a great company. I don't do voice phone so email correspondence is a necessity. James H. has been my contact and he has been so very prompt and helpful in answering questions both before and after my purchase of an iDVR-PRO16H and AHD camera. It's a pleasure to do business with CCTV Camera Pros."

2017-06-13

Great Product!

"I'm going to use it at my church. Will work great as a drop-in for our older one. Thanks!"

2017-06-12

Excellent customer service

"James, Chris, and carlos are professional, knowledgeable, patient, and polite. Very satisfied with your product and customer service."

2017-06-12

CCTV experience review

"Requested a quote for a BIPRO-9004. Specified that I needed to do a Purchase Order when filling out the request form.

Received a response with all the information to do a Purchase Order, usually I have to request a W-9 and one was already provided!

Camera was delivered faster than expected and works great!

Plan to order again!

2017-06-11

Ordered a FEMALE connector

"Wile I ordered a FEMALE twist-on connector, I received a MALE connector.
However, I was able to obtain a converter locally so it worked out OK

2017-06-11

Awesome

"Called to verify disk configuration, then ordered. The product exceeded my expectations at a very fair price. I normally do not install security systems, but the directions were clear and I experienced no problems. The video quality and ease of use of the system are great."

2017-06-10

Exactly what "great service" means.

"Great quality product, but much better yet their service. Follow-up and really taking care of their client. Thanks."

2017-06-09

New Customer

"Before I made a purchase from CCTV Camera Pros, I sent them an email asking some questions about the iDVR-PRO8A I was interested in. To my surprise the email was answered the next day. Not only did they answer all my questions, they sent me links for extra information and a demo link. When I called them to order they answered even more questions and followed up with more information sent to me via email. My order was processed that same day and sent out. It arrived on time, was fast, and packaged very good. I already had my cameras in place from an old system. The iDVR-PRO8A installed quickly with all the information and video's they supplied from their web site. The DVR works great, better than the old one I replaced. All I can say is they are a five star company in my book! Wayne Kwiatkowski"

2017-06-08

Great Support

"Very helpful and experienced staff - CCTV Camera Pros answered my questions and our cameras shipped out fast.
Thanks

2017-06-06

HD-TVI Quad Processor

"Product performs exactly as it was listed on the website. The individual we spoke with was happy to process our Tax Exempt status, as well as quick to ship the product, despite the fact that we ordered it on a Holiday Weekend. Product was delivered on time. Overall, a great experience, and we'll likely order more products in the future. "

Professional made cable 5 Stars

"Purchased thousands of feet of cable over the past 5 years from various makers for C.C.T.V installations. I have found CCTV Camera Pros to be the most dependable by far. My climate in Western, NY can range from -10 degrees to the mid 90's. These cables functioned flawlessly. Frequently using them to replace fairly newer cctv cables that should of lasted for years. If your looking for quality this is the company. "

Great transaction!

"Easy searching. Easy Ordering. Emails informing of status. Arrived on time. Order packed well. Mic worked as expected. "

2017-06-01

Everything exceeded my expectations.

"Cameras purchased were installed over this past weekend. Everything exceeded my expectations. Great product and even better documentation. Very satisfied."

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.