• CCTV Camera Pro CCTV Camera Pros Elite Status

• Contact: info@cctvcamerapros.net
    • Phone: 561-433-8488
    • Customer Support: 561-433-8488
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

"Products were easy to lookup. Like the free shipping that is offered"

"Great services and speedy shipment. Price was on the high side."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2013

cctvcamerapros, CCTV Camera Pros rep has responded

“Thank You for your feedback!”

"Quick delivery, they were easy to work with.Thanks"

Gafsons Group of Companies's Avatar

Barbados, Grenada & St. Lucia in the West Indies (Caribbean) Verified Customer

"Definitely 5-star service. At-least that's what I can say about the level of service I've been receiving from Greg, I can't speak about the other employees, but he (Greg) raised the bar for EXCELLENT customer care, service & support.
Plus the product lines are great quality as well and my first attraction to CCTV Camera Pros was the fact that they shipped internationally and even that too Greg ensured he selects the best option for me also.
Keep up the amazing job and looking forward to doing more business with CCTV Camera Pros and I will definitely recommend you all to anyone, anywhere in the world. Thanks.

"As a Quality Control Manager for a company that supports some of the biggest corporations in the world, I have been impressed every time I've requested support or even advice from CCTV Camera Pros. They exemplify what customer service and good customer relations is all about. Bravo to a company that cares!"

"Knowledgeable sales and technical staff. Very responsive to questions. Been in operation for about six months, and couldn’t be happier. Low light images far exceeds expectations. Only problem is with the manuals in that they aren’t well written, with many holes in the directions. I have 30 years of IT experience and had a tough time following. Usually had to guess or make un-necessary calls to the technical support staff. Thank goodness they are so responsive."

"Reliable camera and easy to use. Need improvement for viewing on iPhone though."

"Very fast delivery and helpful customer service. "

"So far, very good. Prompt couteous service at a great price and quick easy delivery. I haven't used the camera yet but the purchase and delivery portion of this transaction has been fantastic."

"Thanks for a job well done is what we have to say from PRO-TECH ELEC. SECURITY of Richmond Va. We veiwed your site, found what we were looking for the first time around, spoke with customer service, placed an order that was priced right an promptly delivered. We look forward to doing it again with a long lasting business relationship as our supplier of electronic security needs.
Thanks again, From the PRO-TECH TEAM

"My company needed a replacement DVR after an old analog unit finally gave out. I found exactly what I was looking for on CCTV Camera Pro's website. I couldn’t find stock availability for the DVR we wanted on the web site, but that was solved with a phone call to their sales line. I called pretty late and left a voice mail, but the next morning I had a voice mail response with the information I needed waiting for me. I then proceeded to place the order, which went through without an issue. I received order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation with the appropriate tracking information. All in all, a good and painless experience. I will most definitely consider CCTV Camera Pros for our next CCTV camera and DVR related purchases in the future."

"I wrote a review before, stating that I wasn't satisfied with the camera because I didn't understand the camera's function to sense movement. The company owner called me and explained how the camera senses movement not by heat or audio, but by movement sensed by the image the camera sees, and them doesn't call my phone, but sends a 'push notification', which is just as good. There are not many companies that would take the time to personally call a customer over a small question and then offer to spend additional time to cover other questions. They are winners in my book. Dorland Neale "

This review was modified by dorland_n on October 20 2012 12:08:15 PM

"Great store, has a strong selection and pricing, will shop from them again"

"It was great until I found out my shipment didn't leave when they said it would. When I first looked at purchasing from your company on 10/5, I actually called on three separate occasions. Customer service was excellent when it came to product information. The last call I made I was told that you had all of my order in stock at that it would ship on 10/5. I called again on 10/8 since I did not get a UPS notification that it shipped on 10/5. I was told at that time that they did not have my whole order in stock on 10/5, but it would be in on 10/8 and would ship out. I was not notified of the change, but the CSR told me they left a message that was not on my voicemail. Originally it should have arrived on 10/11 and now it won't get here until 10/15. That is what I am dissatisfied with. It might be in your best interest to hold off on the review until your customer actually has the product in-hand. Thank you, Becky Walther, IT Manager, River Bend Industries."

This review was modified by bwalther on October 12 2012 09:38:40 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-12-2012

cctvcamerapros, CCTV Camera Pros rep has responded

“Becky,

Thank You for your recent order and for taking the time to write a review.

First, I want to thank you for the compliment in regards to our customer service rep's product knowledge. We take a lot of pride in our industry and product knowledge. Next, I want to sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory experience that you had with us not getting your shipment out the same day that you ordered. Shipping efficiency is another area that we take pride in but unfortunately fell short in the case of your order.

I have already spoken to the team member that told you on the phone that your order would ship the same day on Friday and reviewed with him that free ground shipping orders placed after 12:00 EST are typically processed the next business day. In the case of your order which was on a Friday, that pushed your shipping date to the following Monday because we are unable to ship on weekends.

We actually do our best to process all orders the same day (including free ground shipping orders), but sometimes it is not possible to process all orders on the same day, so we prioritize expedited orders first. I have spoken to our team member that handles order fulfillment notifications to make sure that we always call or email customers when order shipments will be delayed.

I hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If you call me, I will handle the processing of your order personally. If I can answer any questions or if you would like to discuss this further, I can be reached at 561-433-8488, ext 86 or via email at mike@cctvcamerapros.net

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas
Co-Founder & Managing Partner”

"I am very pleased. This is my third order, and will order again thanks"

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.