Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.83/10 129 reviews

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
    CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • CCTV Camera Pros contact information

• Address: 1040 West Industrial Ave.Suite 7Boynton Beach, FL 33426
    • Contact: info@cctvcamerapros.net
    • Phone: 561-433-8488
    • Customer Support: 561-433-8488
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

Rating 8/104/5

"Web page was easy to navigate through, customer support/sales staff (Carlos) was very helpful. Installation was a breeze. The only issue is that the picture quality of the camera was not what I expected."

modified review reply posted Sep-26-2012

“Mr. Vizer,

Thank You for taking the time to post a review and letting us know that Carlos was helpful to you. I am sorry to hear that the BIPRO-540L4 CCTV cameras that you purchased did not exceed your expectations as far as resolution. This is one of our best selling analog bullet cameras so I wonder if it is possible that the resolution is not as good when connected to the quad processor that you purchased. Maybe the video is degrading a bit when run through this device. If you need additional help or would like to discuss further, I can be reached at 561-433-8488 ext. 86 or via email at mike@cctvcamerapros.net.

Thank You for your business.

-Mike Haldas
Co-Founder & Managing Partner”

"We stumbled across CCTV Camera Pros when looking for a low cost ballan. At the low price we were a bit hesitant to use them. We tried a few, had no problems and have continued to use them ever since. When ever we order products they respond quickly and deliver before you would expect. What more can you ask."

"Products suggested were perfect. Fast and easy setup with materials provided. A very happy client."

"Excellent Technical Pre Sales and Post Sales Support. "

"This is one shop that as it all when it comes to cctv system. The quality of their products is second to none. Above all they have a fantastic prices for all their products.
Another thing that amaze me is their prompt response to mails. I think they should keep this up.

"Excellent. Easy ordering. Came on schedule. Was correct. Oh, there is a really tiny set screw that holds the camera in the mounting base that is missing. It is the really, really small set screw, not the slightly larger one that uses the allen wrench that came with the camera. If you could provide me one of those I'd appreciate it. I currently have it reasonably secure with a small piece of duct tape but would like to do it right for the long haul. "

modified review reply posted Aug-27-2012

“Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry to hear that a screw came loose from your camera. We definitely can send you a replacement screw. I just pulled a BIPRO-540L4 from the warehouse to see if I can figure out which screw it is that you need. I actually see two allen wrench style screws in the area that you are talking about so I want to confirm that we send you the correct one. I will email you a picture so that you can confirm. We will get it out to you right away after that.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, Co-Founder & Managing Partner”

"I am increasingly pleased with the level of service I get with dealing with CCTV Camera Pros. This is now my 3rd dealing with them and each time I'm left with a feeling of "Wow". Makes me wonder why other companies haven't figured out that stellar service and attention to detail really goes a long way with most customers and encourages word-of-mouth recommendations to others. Because of this excellent service I've experienced, I explicitly chose them for newer purchases without even price checking at competitors.
On my most recent order, I emailed asking about their top-end DVR product while explaining my wants of needs from the system - much to my surprise, they replied with a recommendation for a less expensive model which would meet my needs. Typically a company is happy to sell you the most expensive model you're prepared to buy and wouldn't generally talk you down to a cheaper option.
Another glowing observation about CCTV Camera Pros is their overall product knowledge and understanding of the CCTV industry. It's one thing to just sell products, but it's reassuring when you can see they really use their products in real-world situations and thus have a great comprehension about proper implementation and best ways to accomplish a particular task.
I highly recommend CCTV Camera Pros for their excellent customer service & responsiveness, as well as their top-notch expertise.

"Like anything else you get what pay for and when it comes to higher end cameras CCTV Camera Pro's price's are equal to or less. Customer service and shipping are second to none."

"My second order with CCTV and I couldn't be happier -- from the assistance before the sale to the support afterward, these guys are on top of their game!"

"Product was shipped fast and is there staff is knowledgeable.

"Great! Was easy to find and order equipment compared to other vendors and was delivered on said day. Thanks"

"I like the price and my part came in on time.
As needed I will use CCTV Camera Pros.
Thanks, Errol

"Very easy and fast delivery."

Rating 8/104/5

"CCTV Camera Pro had the best online price for the item I was looking for. The shipment took 21 days from order to delivery, without any contact by phone or email to say that the product was on back order. When I contacted the customer service, they were professional and updated me on the status of the order. Overall I am pleased with my selection of product and ventor and will use CCTV Camera Pros in the near future."

modified review reply posted Jun-11-2012

“slaught357,

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review our service. I am happy that you were pleased with our pricing. I am truly sorry for delay in shipment of the product that you ordered. I see that the PTZ camera that you ordered was out of stock at the time. Almost all of our products ship the same day when they are in stock. It is standard practice for a team member to call or email you to let you know that an item is out of stock and to give you an ETA on shipping. I do not see that a delayed shipment notification email was sent to you, so I hope that a team member tried calling you. If not, then we dropped the ball on this order and we will do our best to improve our standard operating procedures so that it does not happen again.

For your inconvenience, I am applying a 10% discount to your order and issuing the credit to your credit card right now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else. You can contact me directly at mike@cctvcamerapros.net or 561-433-8488, ext 86.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, Managing Partner & Co-Founder”

"So far, so good... I have received what I ordered but have not tried to implement it."