Stores > CCTV Camera Pros

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review CCTV Camera Pros by clicking a star below.
2017-01-27

BNC Order

"We are very pleased with both the quality of our order and the timely manner with which it was received. We are impressed by the follow up emails. We call that "service after the sale" and will definitely be doing business with CCTV Camera Pros again. Thank you!"

2017-01-25

Great customers service, great products.

"It is always feels good to do business with folks who care. Great product and fast shipping.

2017-01-25

Knows how to run a succesful business

"After contacting two local security firms, one who quoted $131 hr labor @17 hrs to install two cameras and the other who dropped the ball, I found CCTV Camera Pros website.

I have never owned any sort of camera system. The website alone was a huge help in learning the available equipment and the terminology. By the time I had chosen a type of system, I felt I was making an informed decision.
I went with a NVR and IP cameras, because I have wired ethernet before and looked like a better system for my needs. I can run wires and did the install myself.

I had looked at some big box store stuff, and looked ok, but felt that I wanted to invest in quality hardware, and by doing the install myself could put that money in equipment rather than labor costs.

Setting up was a learning experience in some ways, but the documentation and online help is good and helped this first time camera owner.
I did have a few questions that I needed answers for and worked with Mike and James to resolve some issues with my understanding the system and upgrading the firmware for three devices. These guys are great! Very knowledgeable and they do not give up until you are satisfied with the equipment.
I feel as I would if I had these guys come to my house and help me setup.

All in all a nice experience, and I only wish other businesses were as dedicated to satisfaction.

Rep reply posted Jan-25-2017

A rep from CCTV Camera Pros, cctvcamerapros, has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review! You just made my day.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, co-founder”

Great service from CCTV Camera Pros

"I am a new customer and called in with some general questions about a new surveillance DVR. Carlos answered the phone. He was very knowledgeable. Also answered all my questions. No pressure. No bait and switch. He reviewed the DVR's and camera options with me. I liked the in-house software and hardware options. Also the tech support and warranties offered were important to me. I ordered a new DVR today and will consider cameras later.

Great job Carlos!

George

Just what we needed

"The camera brackets we ordered fit with one modification, came in on time, and were very easy to order."

Review

"Your service was great. Got exactly what I ordered and on time. Keep up the good work. "

2017-01-22

Super Tropper

"I bought 2 LPR Cameras and had problems with them. They were the two megabit LPR's. I sent them back with no problems and bought one 5 meg camera and I called the techs for help setting it up. I got Carlos Cabrera he is a service tech with them and he was very knowledgeable about the product,got it set up in about 15 min, and I bought 2 more today's later. Carlos was great and glad he is there in the tech department.

Thomas Gage
Arkansas Gun & Protection Services

2017-01-20

Great customerservice

"The staff at CCTV Camera Pro's are always so willing to help! We often need items shipped out rush same day and they go the extra mile to pull it and make sure it ships for us. Great email and phone support for getting things quoted fast/ Very satisfied with this company.
James Haldas and Chris Drumm are awesome to work with!

2017-01-18

Got it done.

"Called and got a hold of James for a issue with my DVR. Took him 3 minutes or less to find problem and fix it. He stayed on phone the whole time to make sure all was working on my end. Great service after the sale."

2017-01-17

Great Service!

"Chris Halsas designed and delivered a fantastic system on a very short notice. He was extremely helpful with set-up questions. "

2017-01-16

Most professional and best support and products ever!!

"I recently ordered two DVR 4 camera surveillance systems from CCTV Camera Pros. These systems are outstanding and very easy to configure and use. I needed to make some modifications and had some configuration questions so I called CCTV Camera Pros Technical Support for assistance. I had the very good fortune to be connected to James Haldas. Having limited experience using these systems I needed a lot of hand holding. Mr. Haldas was extremely patient with me and he worked with me on several occasions to get the system configured and working the way we needed it to including helping me configure the browser based interface as well as the software. Mr. Haldas is the consummate support professional. As a result of his excellent support, I will be purchasing several more of these systems. I am a 40 year IT veteran including having been a CIO at General Motors where I dealt with many support professionals. In my opinion Mr. Haldas ranks as one of the best. I cannot recommend CCTV Camera Pros highly enough.

Dr. Steven Lucas
Vice President of Information Technology, Resort Group, LLC, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477

2017-01-16

Excellennce is the only word

"I've dealt with CCTV Cameras for years. I have tried others and "maybe" saved a couple bucks on the purchase, but try to get support after the sale, none. The team at CCTV jumps through hoops to try to make my system do what i need and are always there for me. Ordering, Returns, System design, and Support are top notch. i don't see me shopping anywhere else for my CCTV needs."

2017-01-15

Smart, affordable and prompt.

"Just wanted to say thanks for the help. CCTV Camera Pros had just what I was looking for in a CCTV diagnostic tool. They had a good price and the service and delivery were top-notch. I would definitely recommend them to anyone with ANY CCTV needs. When I have further needs of CCTV assistance I know I will be coming back."

2017-01-13

Excellent Service from CCTV Camera Pros

"Just got off the phone with Farryl Buchman from CCTV Camera Pros. After losing power to my house my cameras lost connectivity and I was unable to successfully troubleshoot the problems. Farryl went through the process to identify and correct the problems while providing instructions on how to take care of it if it happened in the future, even though his fixes should prevent the root cause from happening again. He was courteous, patient, and thorough."

2017-01-12

Excellent customer service!

"After researching HD security DVRs and security cameras on Google, I came across the CCTV Camera Pros website and was impressed with their security camera and DVR selections.

I have an older standard definition security DVR system that I had been wanting to upgrade for a while now, and I submitted several technical questions via e-mail to Chris at CCTV Camera Pros, and he answered all of them to my satisfaction. He was also patient in sending me revised quotes, as I tried to nail down the right configuration which would suit my needs.

I did purchase a surveillance DVR and HD camera from the company afterwards and I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Share CCTV Camera Pros's store rating

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.