• Address: 1040 West Industrial Ave.Suite 7Boynton Beach, FL 33426
    • Phone: 561-433-8488
    • Customer Support: 561-433-8488
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm EST, Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Very fast delivery and helpful customer service. "

"So far, very good. Prompt couteous service at a great price and quick easy delivery. I haven't used the camera yet but the purchase and delivery portion of this transaction has been fantastic."

"Thanks for a job well done is what we have to say from PRO-TECH ELEC. SECURITY of Richmond Va. We veiwed your site, found what we were looking for the first time around, spoke with customer service, placed an order that was priced right an promptly delivered. We look forward to doing it again with a long lasting business relationship as our supplier of electronic security needs.
Thanks again, From the PRO-TECH TEAM

"My company needed a replacement DVR after an old analog unit finally gave out. I found exactly what I was looking for on CCTV Camera Pro's website. I couldn’t find stock availability for the DVR we wanted on the web site, but that was solved with a phone call to their sales line. I called pretty late and left a voice mail, but the next morning I had a voice mail response with the information I needed waiting for me. I then proceeded to place the order, which went through without an issue. I received order confirmation followed by a shipping confirmation with the appropriate tracking information. All in all, a good and painless experience. I will most definitely consider CCTV Camera Pros for our next CCTV camera and DVR related purchases in the future."

"I wrote a review before, stating that I wasn't satisfied with the camera because I didn't understand the camera's function to sense movement. The company owner called me and explained how the camera senses movement not by heat or audio, but by movement sensed by the image the camera sees, and them doesn't call my phone, but sends a 'push notification', which is just as good. There are not many companies that would take the time to personally call a customer over a small question and then offer to spend additional time to cover other questions. They are winners in my book. Dorland Neale "

modified review This review was modified by dorland_n on October 20 2012 12:08:15 PM

"Great store, has a strong selection and pricing, will shop from them again"

"It was great until I found out my shipment didn't leave when they said it would. When I first looked at purchasing from your company on 10/5, I actually called on three separate occasions. Customer service was excellent when it came to product information. The last call I made I was told that you had all of my order in stock at that it would ship on 10/5. I called again on 10/8 since I did not get a UPS notification that it shipped on 10/5. I was told at that time that they did not have my whole order in stock on 10/5, but it would be in on 10/8 and would ship out. I was not notified of the change, but the CSR told me they left a message that was not on my voicemail. Originally it should have arrived on 10/11 and now it won't get here until 10/15. That is what I am dissatisfied with. It might be in your best interest to hold off on the review until your customer actually has the product in-hand. Thank you, Becky Walther, IT Manager, River Bend Industries."

modified review This review was modified by bwalther on October 12 2012 09:38:40 AM
modified review Rep reply posted Oct-12-2012

“Becky,

Thank You for your recent order and for taking the time to write a review.

First, I want to thank you for the compliment in regards to our customer service rep's product knowledge. We take a lot of pride in our industry and product knowledge. Next, I want to sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory experience that you had with us not getting your shipment out the same day that you ordered. Shipping efficiency is another area that we take pride in but unfortunately fell short in the case of your order.

I have already spoken to the team member that told you on the phone that your order would ship the same day on Friday and reviewed with him that free ground shipping orders placed after 12:00 EST are typically processed the next business day. In the case of your order which was on a Friday, that pushed your shipping date to the following Monday because we are unable to ship on weekends.

We actually do our best to process all orders the same day (including free ground shipping orders), but sometimes it is not possible to process all orders on the same day, so we prioritize expedited orders first. I have spoken to our team member that handles order fulfillment notifications to make sure that we always call or email customers when order shipments will be delayed.

I hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. If you call me, I will handle the processing of your order personally. If I can answer any questions or if you would like to discuss this further, I can be reached at 561-433-8488, ext 86 or via email at mike@cctvcamerapros.net

-Mike Haldas
Co-Founder & Managing Partner”

"I am very pleased. This is my third order, and will order again thanks"

"As a medium sized retail business we were struggling to find a good surveillance system to replace our aging system. After exhausting many local "resellers" who only represented 1 or 2 camera vendors, I decided to turn to Google. I found CCTV and placed a call. Much to my delight, someone was actually there to answer the phone and was happy to discuss options with me.

I placed an order for one of our stores and then got to try out their tech support (there are always tech issues when trying to get acquainted with a new surveillance system). The answers and help I got was top rate and professional. They also have amassed quite a library of tech docs and videos and they even have their own Wiki.

I will definitely use CCTV Camera Pros again for our remaining and future surveillance system needs!

"Web page was easy to navigate through, customer support/sales staff (Carlos) was very helpful. Installation was a breeze. The only issue is that the picture quality of the camera was not what I expected."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-26-2012

“Mr. Vizer,

Thank You for taking the time to post a review and letting us know that Carlos was helpful to you. I am sorry to hear that the BIPRO-540L4 CCTV cameras that you purchased did not exceed your expectations as far as resolution. This is one of our best selling analog bullet cameras so I wonder if it is possible that the resolution is not as good when connected to the quad processor that you purchased. Maybe the video is degrading a bit when run through this device. If you need additional help or would like to discuss further, I can be reached at 561-433-8488 ext. 86 or via email at mike@cctvcamerapros.net.

Thank You for your business.

-Mike Haldas
Co-Founder & Managing Partner”

"We stumbled across CCTV Camera Pros when looking for a low cost ballan. At the low price we were a bit hesitant to use them. We tried a few, had no problems and have continued to use them ever since. When ever we order products they respond quickly and deliver before you would expect. What more can you ask."

"Products suggested were perfect. Fast and easy setup with materials provided. A very happy client."

"Excellent Technical Pre Sales and Post Sales Support. "

"This is one shop that as it all when it comes to cctv system. The quality of their products is second to none. Above all they have a fantastic prices for all their products.
Another thing that amaze me is their prompt response to mails. I think they should keep this up.

"Excellent. Easy ordering. Came on schedule. Was correct. Oh, there is a really tiny set screw that holds the camera in the mounting base that is missing. It is the really, really small set screw, not the slightly larger one that uses the allen wrench that came with the camera. If you could provide me one of those I'd appreciate it. I currently have it reasonably secure with a small piece of duct tape but would like to do it right for the long haul. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2012

“Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am sorry to hear that a screw came loose from your camera. We definitely can send you a replacement screw. I just pulled a BIPRO-540L4 from the warehouse to see if I can figure out which screw it is that you need. I actually see two allen wrench style screws in the area that you are talking about so I want to confirm that we send you the correct one. I will email you a picture so that you can confirm. We will get it out to you right away after that.

Sincerely.
-Mike Haldas, Co-Founder & Managing Partner”

CCTV Camera Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CCTV Camera Pros is a merchant member
CCTV Camera Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.