"Great prices, and one of the best customer service experience I have had.

Mark, from Buy Squad is doing it right, very nice, knows his product, and is there to help.

2 points on differentiation from their competitors.
1- They e-mail you a confirmation, then ask to call them to verify. Makes me feel much safer w/ this size of a transaction.
2- Mark wants you to be happy w/ your purchase, period. He suggested some accessories, and he was spot on. Better quality, but still with an excellent price.

I had it delivered, and even the delivery folks were super nice.

Will be a repeat customer

"I purchased a 65" samsung tv in june of 2014 and shortly after purchase it began having vertical lines going across the left side of the screen. I was extremely worried because i had shopped around to find the best price (which i did) and i really knew nothing about the company. I knew i was taking a big risk. When i contacted buysquad in March of 2015 to let them know of the problem (yes, i waited way too long) they told me they would send someone out to either repair it or replace it at no charge to me. I was shocked and relieved at the same time. Mark from buy squad was very helpful and my tv was fixed yesterday!! I am so happy and i will never order from anyone else again. Not only do they have the best prices, they have the best customer service too!! "

"All around great experience with Buysquad.com. Excellent support from customer service saved me from a huge mistake when I overlooked important details about the order I placed. Product availability, easy to navigate web site, great communication, competitive pricing, free shipping. Buysquad delivers what they promise, you can't ask more than that. "

"I purchased a Samsung UN65H7150 65" Class Full HD Smart 3D LED TV from Buysquad.com in November 2014. The product was shipped and received in December. Upon unpacking and initial operation of the television, I noticed a flaw the size of a parsley flake in the screen creating a white spot in the picture regardless of channel or input. I immediately contacted Buysquad.com for instructions for repair/replacement/return of the product. I emailed photos of the flaw and was asked to await instructions. I didn't hear back. I assumed they were simply too busy over the holidays to address my issue. I have called them almost weekly for the past two months, sometimes talking to customer service representatives with whom I've already spoken, only to be passed off to voicemail or disconnected altogether. Today I was informed that I would have to speak with Samsung directly! Why couldn't they have given me this direction any of the dozen previous times I've called and left messages or emailed? OBTW, the television was received without required parts to attach the TV stand assembly... I was told that I would have to PURCHASE replacement parts!!! When I went to Best Buy to try to acquire the required missing parts, the sales representative there told me my story was typical of the product quality and customer service I received from Buysquad.com. Never Again... Never Again... Never Again."

"Service was great, my rep answered all my questions and was very patient."

"I attempted to purchase a 70" tv through this website. Due to what I felt were some unclear fee's I attempted to cancel my order. Buysquad made a strong effort to keep my order, and to ensure I was satisfied with the transaction. Great customer service in my opinion.

"bought a 75" and a few accessories.
Definitely satisfied and look forward to coming again.

"They have unbeatable prices on their TV’s and an amazing customer service team."

"Recently purchase a 60-inch Samsung that was delivered with a cracked screen. I called the customer service line and they were extremely helpful. Fed Ex picked up the TV the next day and two days later another showed up in perfect condition. Would definitely purchase from them again. "

"Had a great experience, highly recommended. "

"Excellent customer service, although it took a long time to receive the TV they were only a phone call away to check status of the order. Don't think customer service comes any better.... Oh yes, the TV is FABULOUS 75 inches of much better than what I had before. Thank You so much. I wrote this review as it would appear that they need some of their satisfied customers to step up and tell of GOOD experiences... wouldn't hesitate to buy from again."

"I bought a 65" Samsung LED tv. from Buy Squad. After putting in my order, I get a call saying there are 2 models. I was going to cancel and Marc helped me out to get the TV I wanted and ordered. I was told I was going to get the tv about a week to 10 days. From LA to NY,, it arrived within 5 days.
Thanks for the good service.

"These guys are my style. Definitely a 5 star!

"I am so happy to finally find a website that is so honest and
have the most amazing service. I will not only come again but
will also recommend this website to whoever is looking for a resonable website to shop on.

"Good Luck and God Speed to You

I had a problem with my order. I was shipped a different model. They promptly promised to refund my $ plus the Insurance fee. Nothing more needs to be said.

Good: They did give me my $ back; they taught me to always check BBB grade on any company from now on, prior to ordering

Bad: I had to fight them for it, they didn't make it easy

Also PLEASE PLEASE CHECK BBB grade prior too ordering!!!!!!!

Good luck

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.