"Typically I am not one to write a review after making an online purchase, however this particular purchase from Buysquad.com merits a proper review.

We ordered a total of six Samsung LED TVs ranging in sizes from 40" to 60" for our new home. I decided to purchase these from Buysquad.com based upon their online customer review history and given they also had the best price online, with no sales tax (we live in Texas) and free shipping. The online purchase experience at Buysquad.com was straight forward and easy to complete.

The morning after placing this order I received a call from Buysquad.com customer service confirming their receipt of my order and to also verify my credit card information. I appreciated them verifying my credit card information provided the value of the order. During this call I was informed that one of the six TVs was back ordered. The customer service representative apologized for the website not indicating this and informed me they would ship the backordered TV as soon as possible. Instead of removing this TV from the order I agreed to accept the TV at a later date (when this would be was to be determined).

The five TVs that shipped together arrived in perfect condition via common carrier approximately 10 days after placing the order. I was relieved to see that the boxes were not banged up, ripped or otherwise damaged (this is something I worried about when ordering the TVs online as opposed to buying them in store). The delivery driver was courteous and professional. The next day we wall-mounted and installed all five TVs — all five TVs were in perfect condition upon opening the boxes. Once installed all five TVs worked even better than anticipated.

After patiently waiting about two weeks for the backordered TV to show up, I decided to follow up with Buysquad.com by calling their customer service number. I spoke with Steven on this call who was professional and more than helpful. He informed me that the unit was still on backorder and asked if I could please give them until the following week. I agreed.

At the end of the following week I called back, this time speaking with Mark in customer service. Mark apologized for the continued delay. Instead of offering a refund, Mark asked me if Buysquad.com could replace this with a similar unit. I did not want to spend any more than we already had at this point.

The model Mark offered as a replacement was the same size however cost about $150.00 less. Mark said they would ship it via FedEx 3-day delivery and refund the difference. I told him I did not want the replacement he suggested, the user reviews online were not exactly stellar and I wanted all six TVs in the house to come from the same Samsung series so that they all look the same other than screen size. Mark put me on hold for about a minute, came back and informed me that he got approval to send out an upgraded model from the same series as the other five TVs, the only difference being this model was just updated (same exterior look, only difference being better user features and upgraded software). Despite the fact that this TV cost $400 more than the one I purchased, Buysquad.com did not charge me so much as one additional cent, and even shipped it out via FedEx 3-day delivery.

Pros: great selection, great prices, exceptional customer service
Cons: none

Would I buy anything from Buysquad.com again? Absolutely.

"I decided to not utilize Buysquad to purchase the TV I ordered, but Mark at Buysquad was extremely helpful in resolving my issues.

As a whole, considering they took care of me, I'd say they are a worthwhile shop to do business with.

"Prices are good, service is just a bit slow... Probably because they have so many customers because the prices are so good."

"These guys have the best deals on the planet! I ordered a Samsung UN55HU8550 4K TV. It arrived via FedEx in one week. The package was brand new and sealed. The TV works perfectly. These guys are the real deal. They do tack on an extra insurance charge, but once you understand why then its completely justified. Also even with the insurance charge, the total price is much less than any competitor. And the best part is not having to pay sales tax!"

"I was skeptical initially, as to how they have such super low prices compared to any other store, but I decided to take a chance, and boy am I glad I did. Got an 84" LG for $5000 less than other sites. Excellent customer service, fast shipping, and even a price match when prices dropped further. BuySquad is a find, can't be more happier with my purchase. And Mark Davis, the sales Rep I talked to is a gem. If I find a product that I want at BuySquad, I am buying it from here. Thanks BuySquad, and thanks Mark."

"great service. I ordered on 11/27/13 the day before thanksgiving and I ended up receiving my SAMSUNG F8000 ON MONDAY 12/1/13. I thought it would take a lot longer to get to me seeing that it was a holiday, but it didn't, these guys are all about making sure the customer is happy.
I love the TV and it is NEW like advertised.

"HAD A PROBLEM AND MARK HELPED ME THROUGH IT."

"Nice people to deal with! Received order in less than a week,"

"06/18/14: I initially had some issues with my order but after speaking with a real customer service agent, everything was resolved and I am now waiting for my new 65 inch Samsung to arrive.
This is a favorable review at this point and I will be editing it every couple of days until I finally receive my set. At that point, the review will be complete and final.

06/24/14 update: It's been 6 days since my purchase and I was promised the expedited 5 to 7 business days delivery with tracking. Well, I am still waiting for the tracking number - and it will be 7 business days this Friday (in 3 days).
At least Mark called and explained how the shipping takes place. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and keeping my fingers crossed.

"I must say after speaking with Mark at extension (203) my experience with BuySquad has flipped 360 degrees. It is possible I was receiving bad infor because the sales people are not updated on a daily basis. I received my 75" tv and overall I am very happy with my purchase. I will order from them again.Thanks Mark!

Nick.

"I looked on line for the best price on the UN65F9000 4K TV and I found the lowest and best rated store for the price here.

This 65-inch UHD TV, Edge LED lighting with local dimming, Active 3D playback (2 pairs of glasses included, Smart TV online system, multimedia playback via USB and DLNA.

I could not believe the price but to save $400 I said i will give it a shot.

Considering what a cutting-edge TV it is, the UE65F9000 is just a touch ‘normal’ looking by Samsung’s usual mouthwatering standards.

It’s still attractive enough, not least because it manages to support 65 inches of screen inside a bezel only slightly wider than 1cm across. But personally we slightly prefer the looks of Samsung’s F7000 and F8000 Full HD TVs.

the rear features startlingly few connections. But don’t worry; this is only because the vast majority of its jacks are found on an external box. This approach means you only have to have one video cable going into the screen – handy if you’re thinking of wall-hanging the set. But more importantly it also provides Samsung with a way of upgrading its TV (by replacing the external box) with both future Smart TV systems and potential future UHD input systems.

These will include, of course, the recently announced HDMI 2.0 standard, with its support for 60Hz UHD picture feeds current HDMI jacks can only handle UHD up to 30 frames per second.

unless they compromise in other areas, such as color fidelity.

the single most important feature of the UE65F9000 is UHD resolution. This means it carries 3840x2160 pixels instead of the usual full HD 1920x1080 resolution.

This delivering four times as much picture information. Native 4K sources are currently very hard to come by, it has to be said, but they’re coming.

And in the meantime the set can upscale current HD and even standard definition sources to its UHD resolution.

Bottom line is that the delivery went great and I got the TV for a great price without hassles.

I will be back for my next tv....

"Excellent experience all the way around. I ordered a tv and within 8 days I received it, great job it will be back "

"Buysquad made purchasing a computer monitor very simple. The monitor was delivered in impressive time. I will definitely use Buysquad in the future for purchases."

"OK - I wrote a review that was not too favorable of the Buy Squad folks.

After I wrote it, I got a lot of attention from the company, in a good way. Mark, one of the managers, actually called me to ask more about my concerns and then worked to correct the issues.

The issues were corrected and as it turns out the biggest problem, delivery that took 5 weeks, was a problem with the shipping company and not Buy Squad itself. Seems somehow they lost a 70" TV that weighs 105 lbs...

Anyway, while I still do not like they way they sneak in the Shipping Insurance charges, Buy Squad did correct my issues and seemed genuine in their desire to provide high customer service and customer satisfaction.

If you have a problem, I would encourage you to write a review. They take them seriously at Buy Squad...and that is a good thing.

BTW - For some reason the review is still showing 1 out of 5 stars even though I've bumped it up to 4 out of 5.

"i ordered a Samsung 55 inch TV from them and asked them to hold my order for almost a month and half. I have two homes and this TV was for second home in NJ When I came back to NJ, I called them and they promptly shipped the TV. The TV arrived in perfect condition at a price I could not find anywhere else. They are true gentlemen and pleasure to do business with. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of electronics."

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.