"Great experience, will come again!"

"Totally recommended. They're reliable, cost affective and have the best customer service team out there."

"Great website, for once I found a website with great prices and service."

"Please forward my compliments to your sales rep Brian, he was informative, personable and knowledgeable. I ordered my TV on May 6th around lunchtime. You shipped that day and I had it at my front door at 12:08 on May 7th (24hrs order to delivery!!). Phenomenal speed and service. Busy afternoon, unboxing getting it mounted to my TV display stand, had it running at 6pm. After initial setup and wireless had my UVerse TV on. The picture quality for an evening of NBA basketball and playing my recording of Dancing With the Stars provided spectacular visual display. I now have mounted my 2nd Samsung TV (that I purchased from you a year ago)side by side with the new one. I am able to compare HD with 4K UltraHD and I assure you even my untrained eye can see a big difference in sharpness, blacks, flesh tones, etc in the new Samsung UN958500FXZA. I am excited, thrilled and super pleased. I have done no “tweaking” yet and a little hesitant to do so given the spectacular appearance and sharpness of 4K. Thank you so much for best price, no tax, no shipping cost and even some discount on the 5year InHome warranty. I’ll certainly recommend friends to your company.

"Hi Mark I hope this help you to improve your service. Thank you Sincerely Augusto Gil"

" BUYSQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id buy from them anytime.
prices are the best,items are of highest quality. what more could you ask for...o ya,and all the wonderfull shipping options.. I say buysquad replaces bestbuy.

"Great experience, customer service was a great help.

Will definitely come again.

Highly recommmended!!

"Wanted me to purchase insurance (made it mandatory) 4 days after i purchased the item!

UPDATE: Mark from buysquad went out of his way to make sure this was resolved, recommend these guys!!

VMK

"BUYSQUAD IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO HAVE THIS ACTUAL REVIEW REMOVED BY LYING ONCE AGAIN TO RESELLER RATINGS.
Please...... DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!. Same song and dance act as the other low cost listers online. They can not and will not sell their products below cost. The advertised price is complete BS. You will get a call letting you know that you actually bought an inferior TV panel from another manufacture that was inserted into your set thus making it a "commercial" model. LG says this is not true and that there is no such thing. If Its lower than the reputable dealers, Stay Away and save yourself the time and hassle.

"Great prices, and one of the best customer service experience I have had.

Mark, from Buy Squad is doing it right, very nice, knows his product, and is there to help.

2 points on differentiation from their competitors.
1- They e-mail you a confirmation, then ask to call them to verify. Makes me feel much safer w/ this size of a transaction.
2- Mark wants you to be happy w/ your purchase, period. He suggested some accessories, and he was spot on. Better quality, but still with an excellent price.

I had it delivered, and even the delivery folks were super nice.

Will be a repeat customer

"I purchased a 65" samsung tv in june of 2014 and shortly after purchase it began having vertical lines going across the left side of the screen. I was extremely worried because i had shopped around to find the best price (which i did) and i really knew nothing about the company. I knew i was taking a big risk. When i contacted buysquad in March of 2015 to let them know of the problem (yes, i waited way too long) they told me they would send someone out to either repair it or replace it at no charge to me. I was shocked and relieved at the same time. Mark from buy squad was very helpful and my tv was fixed yesterday!! I am so happy and i will never order from anyone else again. Not only do they have the best prices, they have the best customer service too!! "

"All around great experience with Buysquad.com. Excellent support from customer service saved me from a huge mistake when I overlooked important details about the order I placed. Product availability, easy to navigate web site, great communication, competitive pricing, free shipping. Buysquad delivers what they promise, you can't ask more than that. "

"I purchased a Samsung UN65H7150 65" Class Full HD Smart 3D LED TV from Buysquad.com in November 2014. The product was shipped and received in December. Upon unpacking and initial operation of the television, I noticed a flaw the size of a parsley flake in the screen creating a white spot in the picture regardless of channel or input. I immediately contacted Buysquad.com for instructions for repair/replacement/return of the product. I emailed photos of the flaw and was asked to await instructions. I didn't hear back. I assumed they were simply too busy over the holidays to address my issue. I have called them almost weekly for the past two months, sometimes talking to customer service representatives with whom I've already spoken, only to be passed off to voicemail or disconnected altogether. Today I was informed that I would have to speak with Samsung directly! Why couldn't they have given me this direction any of the dozen previous times I've called and left messages or emailed? OBTW, the television was received without required parts to attach the TV stand assembly... I was told that I would have to PURCHASE replacement parts!!! When I went to Best Buy to try to acquire the required missing parts, the sales representative there told me my story was typical of the product quality and customer service I received from Buysquad.com. Never Again... Never Again... Never Again."

"Service was great, my rep answered all my questions and was very patient."

"I attempted to purchase a 70" tv through this website. Due to what I felt were some unclear fee's I attempted to cancel my order. Buysquad made a strong effort to keep my order, and to ensure I was satisfied with the transaction. Great customer service in my opinion.

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.