Stores > Buysquad.com

Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-05-21

Read reviews AFTER I ordered

"Well, in my desire to find a deal on a new TV, I broke one of my online shopping rules and didn't look for reviews on Buysquad.com before I placed the order.

Thought it was interesting that the email I received confirming my order said I needed to call and basically re-confirm I had placed the order for my "safety and security". Novel, I appreciate the thought... so I called. I was told that the TV I ordered was last year's model and no longer available. Yep, slight alarm bell. I talked to the rep for a bit. He offered to either cancel the order or I could get this year's model of the TV which was $150 more. It was a fantastic price for that TV, so I went for it. To be completely honest, I had buyer's remorse soon after placing my initial order because I ordered a 1080p model and thought I should have looked harder for a 4k. The model I ended up with (this year's model was a 4K).
At this point I did some research on the company and was a bit concerned based on reviews at other sites, but I figured I'd ride it out and see what happened.
I had free shipping, 7-14 days. The TV arrived yesterday, about 8 days after the order. It's perfect, love it. My daughter was home for the delivery. The guys brought it in, pulled the box off (its a 65" TV) and powered it up to ensure it worked. I guess I couldn't have asked for more.

I bumped it down a star for the offering an item that's no longer available, but I did have the option of backing out, so not a huge deal. I have no qualms about going back to Buysquad.com when I need the next TV.

2016-05-19

Had a great experience!

"First time shopper, had a great experience!"

This review was modified by zackikk on May 19 2016 05:57:21 PM

2016-05-18

Love the deals they have

"They've got great deals, better than best buy. "

This review was modified by Donaldbat on May 18 2016 08:49:51 PM

2016-05-18

Someone needs to reward them!

"I honestly think they should get rewarded for having the best service out there. "

This review was modified by Jacksonvill on May 18 2016 07:48:58 PM

2016-05-18

My grandson bought me a TV for my birthday!

"My grandson bought me a TV for my birthday!

This is the best gift I ever got.

I had it for a few weeks already and never had any trouble with it.

This review was modified by Davidmazlin0 on May 18 2016 06:26:55 PM

2016-05-17

Been shopping with them for years

"Don't think you'll ever find a company as honest as them. Been shopping with them for years and never ran into trouble with them."

This review was modified by joseph876 on May 17 2016 06:52:34 PM

2016-05-17

Had to give them a shot!

"I heard many positive feedbacks from customers that shop here and I said I have to give them a shot. My TV arrived on as advertised, that's all that really matters to me. Will come again no doubt. "

This review was modified by corybanks7439876398 on May 17 2016 06:18:36 PM

2016-05-16

You will not regret shopping with them.

"My friends finally convinced me to purchase the flat screen I always wanted from here, I have to say they surprised me. I've been searching all over the net trying to find a TV for a good price and couldn't find anything. Once I started shopping with these guys I finally realized there is no one better than them in terms of pricing and service. Give them a shot, you will not regret it. "

This review was modified by Laurenbill00000 on May 16 2016 07:54:19 PM

2016-05-16

Great service, will come again.

"Great service, will come again."

This review was modified by shawken772 on May 16 2016 05:56:08 PM

2016-05-15

very satisfied

"High quality products, very satisfied."

This review was modified by Joes90750 on May 15 2016 03:58:03 PM

2016-05-15

Best purchase I've ever made.

"They've been nothing but excellent and loyal to me these past few years. Look forward to many more. "

This review was modified by blazecomboy74747 on May 15 2016 01:16:35 PM

2016-05-12

Best pricing

"They've got the best pricing on the net. "

This review was modified by Jackmaks83737 on May 12 2016 07:19:03 PM

2016-05-12

Very honest and straight to the point.

"Glad my son purchased his TV from these guys, they're straight to the point and very honest.

This review was modified by Hanawestin989 on May 12 2016 06:03:19 PM

2016-05-11

Best website.

"5 out of 5. Best purchase I ever made. "

This review was modified by Zackboretty on May 11 2016 06:47:27 PM

2016-05-10

Very satisfied.

"Was recommended, very satisfied. "

This review was modified by Btris777 on May 10 2016 06:31:51 PM

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.