Stores > Buysquad.com
      503-207-0696

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Buysquad.com by clicking a star below.
2016-06-27

Best purchase ever made!

"My best purchase was with these guys! Never been more satisfied."

Happy with purchase.

"My package delivered as advertised, very happy with my purchase. "

2016-06-22

I guess what people say about them is true!

"They really do have amazing service, I would pay whatever the cost of the product is just to do business with them. "

Will come again

"Gave them a shot! I have very high standards when it comes to service and I have to say they surprised me. "

2016-05-27

Super excited for my flat screen to deliver!!!

"Super excited for my flat screen to deliver. It should be at my office in a few days! Service was amazing!!!"

2016-05-26

Been a customer for several years, no complaints!

"I spend a little over $3,000 a month with them and I gotta tell you,

I am saving hundreds a month. I did my research so I can tell you that for fact.

2016-05-25

No regrets!

"I purchased 21 72" flat screens for all my offices in both the east coast and west coast,

delivery was on time as advertised. Not one scratch on any of them.

Got the best prices in town and was provided with the best service. Best purchase I've ever made.

They'll definitely get my next purchase for the 90" we need in the conference rooms!

2016-05-21

Read reviews AFTER I ordered

"Well, in my desire to find a deal on a new TV, I broke one of my online shopping rules and didn't look for reviews on Buysquad.com before I placed the order.

Thought it was interesting that the email I received confirming my order said I needed to call and basically re-confirm I had placed the order for my "safety and security". Novel, I appreciate the thought... so I called. I was told that the TV I ordered was last year's model and no longer available. Yep, slight alarm bell. I talked to the rep for a bit. He offered to either cancel the order or I could get this year's model of the TV which was $150 more. It was a fantastic price for that TV, so I went for it. To be completely honest, I had buyer's remorse soon after placing my initial order because I ordered a 1080p model and thought I should have looked harder for a 4k. The model I ended up with (this year's model was a 4K).
At this point I did some research on the company and was a bit concerned based on reviews at other sites, but I figured I'd ride it out and see what happened.
I had free shipping, 7-14 days. The TV arrived yesterday, about 8 days after the order. It's perfect, love it. My daughter was home for the delivery. The guys brought it in, pulled the box off (its a 65" TV) and powered it up to ensure it worked. I guess I couldn't have asked for more.

I bumped it down a star for the offering an item that's no longer available, but I did have the option of backing out, so not a huge deal. I have no qualms about going back to Buysquad.com when I need the next TV.

2016-05-19

Had a great experience!

"First time shopper, had a great experience!"

2016-05-18

Love the deals they have

"They've got great deals, better than best buy. "

2016-05-18

Someone needs to reward them!

"I honestly think they should get rewarded for having the best service out there. "

2016-05-18

My grandson bought me a TV for my birthday!

"My grandson bought me a TV for my birthday!

This is the best gift I ever got.

I had it for a few weeks already and never had any trouble with it.

2016-05-17

Been shopping with them for years

"Don't think you'll ever find a company as honest as them. Been shopping with them for years and never ran into trouble with them."

2016-05-17

Had to give them a shot!

"I heard many positive feedbacks from customers that shop here and I said I have to give them a shot. My TV arrived on as advertised, that's all that really matters to me. Will come again no doubt. "

2016-05-16

You will not regret shopping with them.

"My friends finally convinced me to purchase the flat screen I always wanted from here, I have to say they surprised me. I've been searching all over the net trying to find a TV for a good price and couldn't find anything. Once I started shopping with these guys I finally realized there is no one better than them in terms of pricing and service. Give them a shot, you will not regret it. "

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.