"A+++++++++
They have the best deals out there!!!!!

"Definitely my type!! Fast to order, very inexpensive, and easy. kind of hard to find a website like this one.A++++"

"5 stars without a doubt!!"

"Definitely my type!! Fast to order, very inexpensive, and easy. Its kind of hard to find a website like this one."

"My husband and I have been searching all over the net to find a TV that would satisfy us both. When my sister recommended the squad to me I was very skeptical but after we ordered the TV we were definitely satisfied. We have no doubts what so ever about these guys. We purchased the TV for a reasonable price, the TV was working perfectly and did not cause us any trouble. The best part is they saved us a lot of money. Happy my sister told me about these guys. "

"I had one of those ordering experiences where everything that could have gone wrong did. Having said that, I was continuously impressed with how the BuySquad team did everything they could to help and make things right for me.

I found a great price on the Samsung TV I had been researching for the last few months during Black Friday so I ordered it through BuySquad online.

Before finalizing the purchase I had to call their customer service line. There was some confusion about the price on the call (the price that was listed was for the commercial not residential product). I spoke with Mark on their customer service team who did a great job of explaining the differences and how Samsung priced their products online. I left that call feeling better and was quite impressed by Mark and his customer service.

Here's where things went from rough to awful. FedEx shipped the TV to Pennsylvania (I'm in Texas) by rail and they had no way to expedite shipment to get it here faster without an additional fee. BuySquad followed up with FedEx but got the same answer. This was a really rare case but I had to wait over 3 weeks to get my TV.

Mark stepped up for me again and gave me an additional price break for the shipping headaches I had to deal. I was pretty frustrated about the shipping but BuySquad did everything they could to make things right which is very rare in my experience.

I'll definitely be using BuySquad again in the future! :)

"Mark, who helped me put together my order, was honest, courteous, knowledgeable, and generous. All I was going to order was just a 70" TV, but he put together a package order of a wall mount, surge protector, and shipping insurance that made me feel very good. Awesome customer service. I am not joking when I say this, which at my age is rare, "This shopping experience has totally made my day." Thank you again and I can't wait for my order to arrive.FOOTNOTE:My delivery came to my house with the correct TV but missing the other items. I sent an email on Saturday to Mark, at customer service on a SATURDAY (off hours) and he emailed me back within a minute to tell me he would take care of it. He even followed up by leaving a message on my phone reassuring me he would take care of the situation on a SUNDAY (off hours). Monday, I called and was talking to another customer service rep, and Mark overheard the conversation and took charge by taking my phone call and again reassured me of sending out the other items from my delivery. Delivery mess ups happen, dealing with freight companies, so it wasn't his fault but he took care of my situation and I will be getting my missing items this week. Thank you, Mark, I will be notifying your supervisor of your superior customer service."

"Not only do these guys provide the best service

but they also have the most amazing prices.

"Great website, they are the best!!!"

I'm a customer with this site for 3 years.

Ever since I shopped with them they always had what I wanted

for great prices, and provided me excellent service!!!

"They have everything, you name it!"

Ordered a second TV from here, so far they're working

great. Didn't have any problems with them!!!

"Cant thank these guys enough for helping me out.

I was on the net for days and couldn't find what I wanted for

the right price. When I gave this site a call they gave me the

product I wanted for the best price out there. You can

definitely rely on these guys.

"Bought my grandparents a TV for their anniversary

and they can't get over it. Thanks to the squad I put a

big smile on their faces.

"great customer experiences, Very friendly place !!!"

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.