"These guys definitely deserve five stars!!!"

"Fast and reliable seller ! Got my new 60" samsung tv and I love it ! Thanks for making this purchase easy and worry free!! Looking forward to ordering more TVs from you!!!! Thanks "

"My husband says these guys have the best prices in town!!!"

"The white glove delivery team did an excellent job. "

"Great white glove delivery team."

"Buysquad has surpassed my needs and every angle.

Fast shipping on my 78 inch Samsung television

Great pricing

Saved $700 from other online companies and got the best bang for my buck.

"Buy squad came through for me when other retailers could not.

I'm happy I gave the business to a West Coast outfit instead of the sleazy east coast companies

very straight forward transaction and fast shipping

"A pleasant experience overall and the customer service agent was extremely helpful in getting all my questions answered

mark with an agent who help me and I couldn't say more about his knowledge on TV

I will be back to all my electronic news thank you buysquad

"Good pricing

Friendly reps

Decent shipping times

Overall I would be back

"Excellent online store

Very good pricing and fast delivery

My rep Dave was very friendly and answered all my inquiries

"my representative mark was very helpful in getting me my TV and sound bar he answered all my questions and was very patient because I am not so familiar with these 4k televisions

I'm happy to see that there is service out there with people that care

"look for a TV online and found this website at the cheapest price

the reps were very very friendly and explain to me the differences between the different panels that Samsung makes

still saved over $600 from my retail store

"I am very happy with my purchase from buy squad I found the Samsung TV I was looking for for almost 3 months at $400 cheaper than my retail store "

"found the TV I want it online at bikes quads website

they have very good priceeasy to speak with a representative

they make me feel very comfortable

"overall very satisfied with my purchase

picked up a new Samsung TV with the original Samsung panel and saved hundreds below my retail store

thank you for a very pleasant experience

my TV is beautiful and I couldn't be happier

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.