• Buysquad.com Buysquad.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"Had an amazing experience, customer service treated me as I expected and my order arrived on time and just as advertised."

"Prices are great, will come again."

"Glad I made my purchase through this site.
will come again!

"I have a lot of experience shopping online.

This website is by far the best. They have

reasonable prices and have great service.

My rep was extremely patient. Highly recommended!

"I purchased a Samsung UN65H7150 65" Class Full HD Smart 3D LED TV from Buysquad.com in November 2014. The product was shipped and received in December. Upon unpacking and initial operation of the television, I noticed a flaw the size of a parsley flake in the screen creating a white spot in the picture regardless of channel or input. I immediately contacted Buysquad.com for instructions for repair/replacement/return of the product. I emailed photos of the flaw and was asked to await instructions. I didn't hear back. I assumed they were simply too busy over the holidays to address my issue. I have called them almost weekly for the past two months, sometimes talking to customer service representatives with whom I've already spoken, only to be passed off to voicemail or disconnected altogether. Today I was informed that I would have to speak with Samsung directly! Why couldn't they have given me this direction any of the dozen previous times I've called and left messages or emailed? OBTW, the television was received without required parts to attach the TV stand assembly... I was told that I would have to PURCHASE replacement parts!!! When I went to Best Buy to try to acquire the required missing parts, the sales representative there told me my story was typical of the product quality and customer service I received from Buysquad.com. Never Again... Never Again... Never Again."

"Service was great, my rep answered all my questions and was very patient."

"I attempted to purchase a 70" tv through this website. Due to what I felt were some unclear fee's I attempted to cancel my order. Buysquad made a strong effort to keep my order, and to ensure I was satisfied with the transaction. Great customer service in my opinion.

"bought a 75" and a few accessories.
Definitely satisfied and look forward to coming again.

"Bought a 50" flat screen and a few other accessories. They

came on time and as advertised. Shipping was fast as

expected with no damages. Customer service was great and

the price was cost effective.

"Bought a 55" for my living room, I haven't experienced any

issues with it at all. I recommend this website because their

honest, reliable and always give you the best deal out there

on whatever you need.

"The greatest thing about these guys is

that they are completely honest and always

satisfy their customers.

Will come again.

"Bought a 75" for my conference room.

It does an amazing job and the best part about it is

I got it for the best price out there.

Highly recommended!!!

"They have unbeatable prices on their TV’s and an amazing customer service team."

"They've got great products and amazing deals.

"Recently purchase a 60-inch Samsung that was delivered with a cracked screen. I called the customer service line and they were extremely helpful. Fed Ex picked up the TV the next day and two days later another showed up in perfect condition. Would definitely purchase from them again. "

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.