• Buysquad.com Buysquad.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10

"These guys are my style. Definitely a 5 star!

"I am so happy to finally find a website that is so honest and
have the most amazing service. I will not only come again but
will also recommend this website to whoever is looking for a resonable website to shop on.

"Good Luck and God Speed to You

I had a problem with my order. I was shipped a different model. They promptly promised to refund my $ plus the Insurance fee. Nothing more needs to be said.

Good: They did give me my $ back; they taught me to always check BBB grade on any company from now on, prior to ordering

Bad: I had to fight them for it, they didn't make it easy

Also PLEASE PLEASE CHECK BBB grade prior too ordering!!!!!!!

Good luck

"Buy squad is like music to my ears

Great pricing

Very informative

Original Samsung Panels

Fast shipping

"Purchased a TV two weeks ago. Its working perfectly!!"

"Fast and reliable seller ! Got my new 60" samsung tv and I love it ! Thanks for making this purchase easy and worry free!! Looking forward to ordering more TVs from you!!!! Thanks "

"my representative mark was very helpful in getting me my TV and sound bar he answered all my questions and was very patient because I am not so familiar with these 4k televisions

I'm happy to see that there is service out there with people that care

"My rep Mark helped me until I was satisfied with

a smile on my face. Glad they have reps like

Mark, will come back again!!

"Great customer service team, will recommend!"

"I was very pleased with everything about my Buy Squad experience. At first I was a little surprised that I had to call and confirm my order with them but was super glad I did because I found out that I ordered the commercial version of my new TV. I also had asked for a few extras that the salesman agreed to send and they were mistakenly not shipped. I called customer service and spoke with Steve. He immediately resolved my issue and sent the missing items OVERNIGHT! Finally the prices were the best on the internet for what I was looking for. I saved almost 1200 dollars. I will shop at Buy Squad again and again!!"

"Most horrible experience I ever encountered in my entire life.
all I can say is run away and go buy your TV from Hugo Boss and pay double the price but don't even deal with such unethical people.

"Was very impressed with the customer service. I made my purchase and receive an email wanting me to contact them. So this made me worried that this was a scam but I forgot to purchase insurance on my order because of its size. Plus they waved the shipping fee. So it saved about 100 bucks. Awesome company would recommend to everyone."

"Terrible Vendor.
I waited so long for the Thanksgiving holidays to be able the buy a 4K TV, and Buy Squad ruined it for me.

After I spent over $2000 to purchase a TV from them, I waited for 5 days to receive the shipping information, but they did not bother to contact me. I call their main local number, and I was put on hold for over 10 minutes. I than wrote an email to inquire about the product, and I did receive response, which did not include any information on the status of my purchase. I called again and waited for 10 minutes AGAIN, than hangup. I called again, and this time I got lucky, Someone actually answered the phone. After explaining what happened and asking about the status of the order, i was told that they don't have the TV in stock. I was so frustrated and furious. After I canceled the order, which is something the customer service rep was very happy to do and did not take a second to try and solve the problem, I went back online to buy the TV, from one of the major retailers, but the price have gone up by over $800. Now I am lost and I don't know what to do.

"I bought a LG television (brand new) Buy Squad Inc. I was very happy with the customer service. I got a personal phone call from one of the representatives to make sure that I was satisfied with their services. I received a conformation email and my order was ready to be shipped out the very next day. I would definitely recommend Buy Squad to my friends and family!

"Honestly I cannot find a better website like this one.

I finally found the one website that keeps on surprising me

with great deals and products, best of all they put a smile on

my face at the end of the day!

Share Buysquad.com's store rating

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.