"I looked on line for the best price on the UN65F9000 4K TV and I found the lowest and best rated store for the price here.

This 65-inch UHD TV, Edge LED lighting with local dimming, Active 3D playback (2 pairs of glasses included, Smart TV online system, multimedia playback via USB and DLNA.

I could not believe the price but to save $400 I said i will give it a shot.

Considering what a cutting-edge TV it is, the UE65F9000 is just a touch ‘normal’ looking by Samsung’s usual mouthwatering standards.

It’s still attractive enough, not least because it manages to support 65 inches of screen inside a bezel only slightly wider than 1cm across. But personally we slightly prefer the looks of Samsung’s F7000 and F8000 Full HD TVs.

the rear features startlingly few connections. But don’t worry; this is only because the vast majority of its jacks are found on an external box. This approach means you only have to have one video cable going into the screen – handy if you’re thinking of wall-hanging the set. But more importantly it also provides Samsung with a way of upgrading its TV (by replacing the external box) with both future Smart TV systems and potential future UHD input systems.

These will include, of course, the recently announced HDMI 2.0 standard, with its support for 60Hz UHD picture feeds current HDMI jacks can only handle UHD up to 30 frames per second.

unless they compromise in other areas, such as color fidelity.

the single most important feature of the UE65F9000 is UHD resolution. This means it carries 3840x2160 pixels instead of the usual full HD 1920x1080 resolution.

This delivering four times as much picture information. Native 4K sources are currently very hard to come by, it has to be said, but they’re coming.

And in the meantime the set can upscale current HD and even standard definition sources to its UHD resolution.

Bottom line is that the delivery went great and I got the TV for a great price without hassles.

I will be back for my next tv....

"Excellent experience all the way around. I ordered a tv and within 8 days I received it, great job it will be back "

"Buysquad made purchasing a computer monitor very simple. The monitor was delivered in impressive time. I will definitely use Buysquad in the future for purchases."

"OK - I wrote a review that was not too favorable of the Buy Squad folks.

After I wrote it, I got a lot of attention from the company, in a good way. Mark, one of the managers, actually called me to ask more about my concerns and then worked to correct the issues.

The issues were corrected and as it turns out the biggest problem, delivery that took 5 weeks, was a problem with the shipping company and not Buy Squad itself. Seems somehow they lost a 70" TV that weighs 105 lbs...

Anyway, while I still do not like they way they sneak in the Shipping Insurance charges, Buy Squad did correct my issues and seemed genuine in their desire to provide high customer service and customer satisfaction.

If you have a problem, I would encourage you to write a review. They take them seriously at Buy Squad...and that is a good thing.

BTW - For some reason the review is still showing 1 out of 5 stars even though I've bumped it up to 4 out of 5.

"i ordered a Samsung 55 inch TV from them and asked them to hold my order for almost a month and half. I have two homes and this TV was for second home in NJ When I came back to NJ, I called them and they promptly shipped the TV. The TV arrived in perfect condition at a price I could not find anywhere else. They are true gentlemen and pleasure to do business with. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of electronics."

"I have been in the market for a Samsung UN60F8000 60" 1080p 240Hz Smart 3D UN60F8000BF LED HDTV with Built-In Wi-Fi it was $ 2499.00 plus tax at Best Buy witch is kinda of expensive but then i found it online at Buysquad.com for $ 1721.00 Brand new the place offered great services and a super price you cant go wrong thanks again "

"Sales service was excellent on the phone. i was little surprised when i had to pick the bill for insurance for the shipment (shipping was free) but that was already on the terms and conditions during purchase that i missed."

"Spoke with Mark. I had complained about an issue and he said he would take care of it. Based on our conversation and how he handled it, I would do business again with Buy Squad."

"BuySquad...not always the lowest on Price on every time, but usually have the best overall prices across the board...and on this particular occasion customer representative Andy gets an A+++ for his dedication to making the customer happy!

I will be back soon!

"A level above the rest I must say, I was a little skeptical ordering online from a company I have never dealt with and I must say I am overall surprised and genuinely happy with my experience.

Picked up a new Sharp LC80UQ17U found Buysquad to have not the best but closest to the best price online. I also like to give my business to west coast guys because I live there myself.

TV arrived in 9 days reg ground delivery, they called before to make sure I would be home, no nonsense transaction, TV was pristine and got myself some goodies to go along.

Hate to say but I'm still a little child for my gadgets;)

"I LOVE BUYSQUAD! MARK DAVIS AND HIS TEAM GAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT!"

" love buying everything on BuySquad, and I usually do. I recently purchased the LC-70UQ17U and it was an exception to my usual BuySquad buying sprees. When I heard about this tv, I thought it was a great idea. Something decently priced (not $8-17K like a few other models) and it has the ability to play 4k video (the THX certification is a major plus too). At it's current price this tv is still a big purchase, so I had to see it in person before I bought it. Just looking at online stats wasn't enough for me.

I searched and found that apparently in my area (Southern California) only B%^T B&Y had any of the UQ series in stock, so I went there. I saw it on the wall playing a 720p signal (due to some of their tv's not being able to handle higher than 720p), even as close as a couple feet away it as good as 1080p to me. Of course I compared the UQ to its neighbors a HD Sony and a HD Samsung of similar size. The UQ was much clearer. I noticed that they had one UQ hooked up to Direct TV and running at 1080p in the corner, it was incredibly clear in 1080.Then I went through the store comparing the UQ to the expensive UHD tv's. Normally I can easily spot the difference between 1080p and 1080i, but I couldn't tell the difference between the UQ and the UHD tv's they had on display running the same signal. Buy Squad offered the best price i Could find anywhere!!

It has arrived at my house, it's setup, it's on right now and it's a handsome beast of a tv. When you initially turn it on it's in energy saver mode and it looks very good, then you change it to THX mode and it looks even better (I don't plan on tweeking either of these settings, they are great right out of the box). When playing Direct TV at 1080p it is crystal clear, when playing Blu rays at 1080p/24p it's amazingly clear with great depth of color. Haven't seen a bit of LCD lag yet when playing action movies or sports either.

The tv itself is amazing, and future ready since it can play 4k content. The only small issue I have is that I haven't found 4k content that it can play yet, but this is most likely due to me trying do it the wrong way. I'm too cheap to buy a 4k media hub that will plug into the tv through HDMI, so I keep trying to play 4k content through USB. Hasn't worked yet, but I'll let you know if it does

BuySquad does it again! Thanks!!!

"First impressions count. Within minutes of my order I received a call from a Buy Squad rep letting me know my selection was being phased out of production, and a newer model was replacing it, and was now available. They didn't try to unload old stock on me, first good impression, they matched the price of the newer model, which was the best one I found ultimately, check that one, and they never tried to up-sell me, which would have annoyed me. They simply excelled at doing the minimum with great attention to detail. They, because I complimented them, comped me expedited shipping in 5-7 days, came in 4 days, can't say more: they are intent on selling me another TV, whenever that is. That is a great first impression, they unquestionably put the customer first. The entire experience satisfied me. In the end, after the niceties, I received the TV intact, packaged well, with that I would recommend this vendor not only for my next TV, (they are very price competitive) but you should give them a try. This is from a spoiled Ne# E*g customer. I expect the highest customer service standards."

"Last week I ordered a TV and Blue Ray from Buy squad. I don't shop often so I was apprehensive about the process. Everything went as planned except for the Blue Ray. I called Buy Squad and they resolved the problem within 24 hrs. You really can't ask for more than that. I will definitely use them again. "

"Awesome purchase, great communications! Highly recommend Buy Squad. Their prices are unbeatable and they are class outfit!"

Buysquad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buysquad.com is a merchant member
Buysquad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.