Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 3.83/10 139 reviews

Buyer's Edge is a merchant member
    Buyer's Edge participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Buyer's Edge contact information

"Seemed OK to start with, the guys’ sales process was seamless if a little understated. We got upsold from the “free” delivery (to the curb in front of your house) to “Concierge” delivery ( just inside your door) which is extra. Instead of showing the delivery fee they pumped up the price of the powercord (24.95) and waterline (39.95). Odd or shady? You be the judge. The $800 dishwasher arrived scratched and had to be returned. I would’ve been waiting another week for the cord and waterline due to their timing error. We’ve chosen to do business with another company.
Tommy followed up with me on the credit and it came through as represented by customer service. I hesitate to do this but...Tommy really backs their product. It's easy to take credit when things go right but he deserves credit for going the extra mile when they didn't.

modified review This review was modified by clayinTN on December 17 2010 12:41:07 PM

"We decided to purchase our 46 inch TV from Buyer's Edge because of all the positive reviews that we read, and we are not sorry. We ordered it from Mr.Stevens, AKA Tommy, AKA The Magic Man. He was curtious, friendly, and informative. He took our order and matched the price from Amazon.com. Mr, Stevens told us that the TV would arrive in 10 business days and it arrived in 5 business days. What a pleasant surprise. Just in time for the holidays and in perfect condition. We would not hesitate to order from Buyer's Edge again.

modified review This review was modified by fluffybirdie on December 10 2010 02:37:57 PM

"Ordered a dishwasher from this company. I installed in about 20 days later and found out that dishwasher was damaged according to service person onsite. Contacted BuyersEdge and told them about what was found, they said they would contact me back. Three weeks later still nothing. Called BuyersEdge and they told me there was nothing that they could do because I have 48 hours to file a damage claim. The box was not damaged but the dishwasher was. They told me I was out of luck because I have to file a report within 48 hours. I told him I could not install the dishwasher at that time. What ever you do, do not buy from this company, they will not stand behind what they sell.... Do not walk.... Run away from this company."

"The order, confirmation, and shipment process went smoothly. The pricing was very competitive. Great customer service."

"Called Buyer's Edge to order a new Kitchenaid stove and microwave.

Talked with their sales agent Tommy Gunn, wow did he make shopping at Buyer's Edge fun and easy. He helped me with my selection and pointed out the extra 4 year warranty, which will help protect my new kitchen.

He then sent me an email with the complete order and invoice. I then received my tracking number and to my surprise, both products arrived with 9 days from time of order.

Very please with Buyer's Edge and Tommy Gunn.

Thank you Buyer's Edge, my new kitchen is looking great.

-Seth

"Update 12/02/10 - Recieved the fridge yesterday. It was the exact item in brand new condition. The packaging was great - no damage. The delivery man was very nice and we shared some deer hunting stories during delivery and product inspection. He wheeled the fridge right into my garage and even helped remove the packaging material for delivery inspection. Tommy emailed and called today to make sure every went smoothly. A+++ transaction!!!!

11/18/10 - Just talked to TOMMY STEVENS AKA TOMMY GUNN from BuyersEdge about ordering a refrigerator. He called to give me the details of the shipment and shipment options. Also offered a factory 4 year extended piece of mind package (warranty) beyond the factory 1 year warranty for a nice price . It was a pleasure talking to him and doing business with him. Looking forward to recieving the fridge! Definitely recommend BuyersEdge so far!!

"I was a little apprehensive about ordering my new 60" Plasma from this company as there were some recent negative reviews. The price was unbeatable so I decided to take my chances. I could not be happier.

The ordering process was simple. I received a phone call the next day from Victor confirming the order. While he did offer me some services like installation and extended warranties he was not pushy when I declined. I live very close to the companies warehouse so they offered me 5% off if I went with COD. I decided to go with it since it saved me $75.

I was called my the warehouse later that day and confirmed deliver for the following week. The same lady from the warehouse called again the day before the scheduled delivery day and supplied me with a 4 hour time window. The next phone call I received was from the delivery person saying he was 10 minutes away. The delivery person very professional and brought the TV into my home. He allowed me to open the box and inspect the physical condition of the TV which was perfect.

I will gladly give them my business again. It was an easy pain free shopping experience.

"I purchased an LG Gas Range and saved several hundred dollars from Buyers Edge over Sears and Best Buy. I was hesitant to purchase an item this expensive over the internet but after reading the reviews from other clients I felt more comfortable. I received my order in 3 weeks and the gas range was delivered in new condition with the original manufacturer packaging. I'm very pleased with the support I received from Buyers Edge and would purchase from them again."

modified review This review was modified by jgrayb on November 16 2010 02:51:19 PM

"great support on the sales side. follow up was also good as i had some issue with an extra part that needed to be returned. they sent ups to get it and a credit should be forthcoming. I would do business with them again and would recommend."

"Found the perfect replacement for my microwave/oven built in with Buyer's Edge. The customer service associate (Tommy, aka the Magic Man)convinced me to use their installation and haul away program and it proved to be well worth the investment.

I got a perfect fit in the space where my old appliance was. The installation team installed my new microwave/wall oven, hauled away my old appliance and tested both to ensure they were operational.

Although I was initially concerned about the time it was going to take for the delivery, I ended up pleased I did business with Buyer's Edge.

I also saved money, which was a great bonus.

I would do business with them again and I would recommend them to my friends.

"I bought a new dishwasher for my home from Buyer's Edge and I am so thrilled how painless and easy the whole experience was with these guys. I talked to Tommy Gunn, aka the Magic Man, and he set me up with everything I needed, which included inside home delivery, at the cheapest price anywhere. I thought paying so little would come with it's flaws, but I was wrong! I can't wait to replace the rest of my appliances!"

"I was highly pleased with my recent purchase of an oven-range from Buyer’s Edge. Placing the order was easy, the price was excellent, follow-up on the phone was painless, and the oven was shipped pretty much immediately. It arrived on time, very well packaged, and works great! I am thinking of purchasing a dishwasher next year and would not hesitate one bit to place another order with Buyer’s Edge!"

"While at first I was skeptical about buying a large appliance online (I bought a dishwasher), the people at Buyer's Edge walked me through the process and came through with exactly what they promised. The merchandise was delivered on time and the follow-up was appropriate. Most importantly, the price was great and I'm not thinking about clean dishes any more! I would definitely shop here again."

"Excellent experience. Good customer service. Would buy from them again."

"I don’t write reviews but today I feel compelled to do so. I bought a television from Buyers Edge and it was a painless, even enjoyable, experience. I did my homework on both the TV and on Buyer's Edge. After reading all the favorable comments, I decided to give Buyers Edge my business and made the call to Tommy Stevens aka "The Magic Man." All I can say is GIVE THE MAN A RAISE! Tommy was an awesome representative of Buyers Edge and impressed me with his non-pushy attitude, his knowledge of the product, his willingness and patience to listen to my concerns and to answer all my questions, and his ability to deal. I appreciated being treated in a respectful manner and as a valued customer. Tommy gave me the "5 Star Treatment." I did find out that The Magic Man is a Pats fan. Being a magnanimous Steelers Fan, I didn't let that get in the way of the deal! You are A-ONE Tommy! Thanks for all your help. Atta Boy, Tommy!

HatMan43953

modified review This review was modified by bell70785 on November 12 2010 07:11:45 PM