• BulBConnection. BulBConnection.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"There is no n/a option on rating customer service. The "don't know" button does not accept a click."

"I have been buying from Bulb Connection for several years and continue to do so because they have what I need and always deliver the right product on time. "

"*******************************************************"

"I did a Google search for an unusual light bulb and Bulb Connection came up on the first page of search results. I clicked on the link and your site came up with a good picture of the bulb I was looking for - easy to confirm that it was the right product for me. Ordering was straight forward like most e-commerce sites. Now we'll see if I get the product I ordered."

"Tried to apply a 5 & 8 % discount but would not take."

"I looked for this bulb very. Found on this site. Quick and easy."

"Good online shopping experience. Good products and reasonable lead times."

"purchased one of these bulbs from Amazon and paid $12. Liked the bulb and went back to purchase more and Amazon was nice enough to send me to your website for a better price. Thanks!! Cant wait to get my bulb.."

"more feedback once product is recieved - have to write a review is icky"

"I was highly impressed you give me the option to use our own fedex number to ship. First time I've seen that. "

"This is my first item in your store and the process was very fast, thanks."

"I have been ordering from you for years. You are the most dependable affordable lamp provider. Even when the lamp I needed was on back order, you let me know quickly. so I could cancel and order with someone else. I've been loyal ever since "

"Shopped here because I've had a good experience in the past. Wish your shipping was less expensive (free or flat rate)."

"Encountered no problems. Waiting for the product to arrive."

"Let's see how they ship... then I'll know more "

Share BulBConnection.com's store rating

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.