• Address: 941 25th Avenue Suite 389 Coralville, IA
    • Customer Support: 877-626-2852
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri CST
    • Fax: 319-626-2852

What is this?

" Order on line and the product is delivered as ordered in a couple of days.. Hassle free order and delivery what more could you want! They have my business"

"Very good service and prompt delivery. Price was good."

"I received my bulb in 3 days. I am pleased with my order and service!"

"Easy to find product,. Brand variety, Great prices, Should shop shipping cost before checkout"

"Did a great job. Everything came in the time projected and all in working order. Good job!"

"BulbConnection.com is easily my favorite source for lamps/bulbs whenever I need to order larger quantities or purchase difficult to find lamps. Their site is a great cross reference when I need to match 220v lamps with their 120v counterparts. I often have to order supplies for our international offices and bulbconnection.com almost always beats B&H's price for video light lamps. I just put in an order for $1000 worth of lamps and the same order would have cost me almost $1300 on B&H so their value is tough to beat. Shipping prices are very decent as well. My only suggestion to would-be buyers is to plan ahead. Many of the lamps I need are not always in stock so it takes an extra week or so. They don't tell you the lamps are not in stock until AFTER you buy so beware. I've ordered from them for several years no so I know the drill but the first time it happened, it caught me off guard."

"I work for a church and was given this task to find a specific halogen bulb. I did check around before choosing BulbConnection. I wasn't happy with the competing companies, so I checked out BulbConnection. The website for bulbconnection was easy to navigate and find what I needed. The order went well and I received the bulbs when I was supposed to. THANKS!!"

"They delivered the product I ordered. No complaint."

"Excellent experience ... the shipment arrived promptly and contained what was ordered."

"The choices were great. The shipping was a little high but I had to pay it. Product was in good condition upon arrival."

"My overall experience was great. The person I talked with was knowledgeable and confirmed the model of bulb I needed. Delivery of the bulb was very quick.
My father was very pleased to be able to use his projector/reader again.

"Price & delivery was excellent, I would not hestitate to use the service again. MAP Fl,"

"BulBConnection is my one stop, on line, lighting store. It's quick and easy to get the bulbs I need and reorder at a later date. I can't say enough on how I appriciate this website."

"I found just the CFL bulbs I needed, and at a good price. Delivery from the company was within two or three days."

"Fast and efficient. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks!"

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.