• BulBConnection. BulBConnection.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

What is this?

"Wish shipping wasn't so expensive. Website slow to process"

"Great site. Lowest cost on colored bulbs I could find. Love it!!"

"took three attempts before website recognized my bulb model number, but I persisted."

"Easy to use, not as cheap as another website that didn't have online ordering."

"great job. The time spent was brief and I was able to locate my product with out an issue"

"simple,easy straight forward instructions pleasant experience"

"Chat was exceptional. Kristina was very helpful and walked me all the way through the purchase order process. Thanks....Again"

"Just wish there were more pictures of products as well as the dimensions so you can order what you need with confidence."

"Great selection. Easy to find what I need, quick."

"Excellent prices and excellent service! I will definitely order from BulbConnection again!"

"Very easy to order online! Fast online account set up. Thank you! "

"Bought from them before. Met my expectations. Good price. Easy ordering process. Very pleased. (assuming i get my order just placed in a couple of days. :). "

"Online ordering was excellent. Adding the discount code - RATE 0. I received the discount count via email but it did not let me add it to my order - BUMMER."

"Ok so far. Wait till I get the bulbs to see if they light."

"*)......................................................"

Share BulBConnection.com's store rating

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.