Stores > BulBConnection.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10

What is this?

"My experience was good and I look forward to receiving my product.. Thank you."

"Don't know what I am getting yet, so rating the complete experience is a but premature."

"EASY FAST CHEEP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

"The Price is about half of what I usually paid at the local Air Conditioning Supply. "

"Fast, Convenient. Shipping costs SHOULD NOT be higher that the cost of the product. "

"It is my first time, shopping for a specialty bulb. The bulb price was great, but the shipping cost made it non-cpmpetative with local suppliers for similar bulbs (but local stotes didn't have the actual bulb I needed so I bought from you). The website works great, so it makes me want to check your total cost for other more common bulbs I use. "

"Found the bulb I needed with Google search and price was $10 less than other sources. Hoping that product and service meet my expectations."

"The directions on the preceding question says to "...choose n/a if you did not..."
There is no "n/a" to choose! The closest choice is "Don't Know."

"This is really silly - how can I evaluate my experience before I've even received my order?"

"What can I say? It was a fairly typical online ordering process."

"Great pricing, very helpful customer service. I will ship again."

"Great experience for first time buyer. I wish this wasn't necessary. "

"Great selection. I thought these bulbs were going to be hard to find."

"The selection is very good with accurate cross-reference information. The technical information is helpful as well."

"Had trouble with the website emptying my cart before I had checked out but finally got it to work. I hope it didn't charge me twice. :)"

Share BulBConnection.com's store rating

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.