• BulBConnection.

• Fax: 319-545-4056

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

What is this?

"good although I faxed a form that I needed to be filled out & it was never returned - I will try contacting them again - other than that will recommend & use again if I obtain State of Texas Vendor Identification form from them"

"Excellent in all aspects of the transaction...could not improve anything. Delivery was so fast and communication great. "

"Ordered my hard to find UV bulbs on Friday night and they showed up on Tuesday !!!"

modified review This review was modified by leroyneal on April 22 2012 08:50:38 PM

"At first, i was so affraid to order from bulbconnection because it was too far from my country, Indonesia. But since I couldn't find this product in Indonesia, I finally bought it. The customer support was really helpfull and explained me everything I asked. The price was affordable and my order came in 2 weeks which is not a problem since i used usps service. Overall satiafaction. I definitely will shop again in the near future."

"BulbConnection came through royally with a super-quality product at an outstanding price.....and delivery was so fast that I still marvel at it - less than 72 hrs. from the time I ordered on a Friday 'til the time I received the package from FedEx on Monday.

I'll know where to look for unusual bulbs next time, for sure.

"Right product. Fast shipping. Competitive price!"

"BulbConnection.com was one of th ebest online expreinces i have ever had! They are great will go to them the next time."

"It was fantastic, but I did follow-up order for the same bulbs and they were not in stock and were backordered and I have not heard anything since then, which was over a week ago?"

"Received an order of 14 bulbs, one of which had shattered during shipping. Emailed these guys and a replacement was sent out immediately. Very satisfied."

"Super fast delivery. Easy to use website. Will continue to use in the future."

"Fantastic!!!!!! Excellent service! Got what I needed, when I needed it!

" Order on line and the product is delivered as ordered in a couple of days.. Hassle free order and delivery what more could you want! They have my business"

"Very good service and prompt delivery. Price was good."

"I received my bulb in 3 days. I am pleased with my order and service!"

"Easy to find product,. Brand variety, Great prices, Should shop shipping cost before checkout"

Share BulBConnection.com's store rating

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.