Stores > BulBConnection.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

2016-06-16

Needed more bulbs but they did not have

"You don't carry all the items I needed today. I contacted your sales department and they could not find them in stock. You don't have enough picture either. That makes it difficult to identify some of these bulbs. I tried to go out and search but that took to long. So finally I contacted your sales dept. for help. So, I had to pay the shipping charges because YOU did NOT have my bulbs!!!!!!!!! Sandra C. should have offered me the free shipping. "

2016-06-16

Easy to shop

"Really easy to shop online"

2016-06-15

Had both light bulbs I needed

"The process to create a new account, and find my flourescent type light bulbs was easy to locate, and complete to check-out. I look forward to the delivery as the final step in my evaluation."

2016-06-14

"The only thing that's sad is i'm buying a light bulb for 9.64 and the shipping is 9.99"

2016-06-14

very competitive pricing

"Easily found what I wanted. Price was very reasonable. Recommended."

Thanx for making it EZ!!

"I really appreciate the ease of shopping on your site. My password was saved, my previous orders were saved, and it was easy to input a new credit card. Thank you!

"EASY ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

FAST AND EASY CHECKOUT

"BUYING FROM BULBCONNECTION.COM IS FAST AND EASY PLUS THEY GIVE YOU A LOT OF OPYIONS ON HOW YOU WANT YOUR ORDER SHIPPED. "

2016-06-13

"Everything went without a hitch"

2016-06-10

Best price ever

"Consistanty the best price. Other sites want 10 times + for the same bulbs!"

2016-06-08

Slow Response of Your Website

"Your official website was very slow in response to my input commends during the purchase. There was no moving forward of the webpage for a quite while after clinking almost every function tab. Then I thought I did not hit the computer key hard enough, I repeated my action several times, for example when I set up my payment method. I saw about 10 copies of same payment method displayed on your webpage when I processed further to complete check out. I almost gave up the purchase due to the extremely slow speed as I doubted the website works during my check out."

2016-06-08

seems deec but we'll see

"Didn't see any estimates for dates on ground shipping...?"

2016-06-07

I'm good looking

"how do i get out of this questioner!?"

2016-06-06

"i needed lights bulbs quickly. this was very convenient."

2016-06-06

"Great prices, all the lamps I needed in one place and for competitive prices. Best part, all were in stock and ready to go. 2-day shipping was also very reasonable."

Share BulBConnection.com's store rating

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.