Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

Perfect service.

"Bud's is the best. Super helpful and friendly staff."

Best Place to Purchase Firearms

"Have purchased from Bud's before. Always just about best price available and Free shipping. Also easy to arrange shipping with Bud's FFL database."

Good first time buy

"First time buying from Buds and it worked perfectly. Got the gun I was looking for a good price and got it in just about a week. I really like how buds doesn't charge for shipping since you have to pay a transfer fee with your dealer not paying for shipping is a big +++. Will definitely be doing more business with buds in the future. "

2016-02-09

Buds delivered as always!

"Dealt with buds on several occasions and each time was a pleasure, great prices, fast delivery and friendly service. Buds is my go to for my firearm and related needs!"

2016-02-09

Price and delivery on target

"I ordered the Magpul M-Bus front and rear sights in FDE. Price was great and the delivery was very prompt. As well Bud's kept me alerted via email to let me know what the status of my order was, so I knew where my sights were every step of the way. Great job Bud's, you have earned a repeat customer."

2016-02-09

"Despite a minor delay in shipping I was and have been in the past very happy with quality of products and service of buds. Thanks"

I'll be back!

"Great communication throughout the process from order to delivery.

The choice of local FFL dealers, whose license is on file at Bud's, made purchasing a handgun that much easier.

Excellent experience, I would not hesitate to purchase from Bud's again.

Inexpensive, fast and accurate

"Ordered ammunition and some magazine accessories. Items arrived in 3 business days. Best prices I found on quality defensive ammunition. "

Gun never cleaned

"I was overall satisfied with the deal I got on my police trade in m&p. The gun functions great and once cleaned up looks nice, but upon first inspection, there was serious fowling in the barrel and for a gun that was only a couple years old according to the test fire bullet sample in the case, it appeared as though the officer it was issued to didn't care about his gun or maintaining it. For the deal I got, being nearly half the price of a new gun, I'd say I got what I paid for and am satisfied. I also didn't like that it took nearly two weeks to arrive, but that was because I paid with an electronic check to get the cash discount rather than with a card. I'd order from buds again but I'd just use a card next time and pass up on the "cash discount" price. I could've refused transfer if I was really disappointed but I had already waited two weeks and I wasn't so dissatisfied to wait another two for a replacement. The gun turned out fine and I'm happy with it. "

Fast shipment!

"I was surprised how fast the items arrived. I am very impressed for my first purchase at Bud's"

Amazing inventory !

"Looking for a particular rifle recently and decided to give Bud's a look. WOW ! What an amazing inventory ! Found "my" rifle at a price NO ONE could touch (and I checked). Had my FFL friend fax his info and my rifle was on it's way home. Shipping was free with only a $6 insurance fee. Bud's kept me updated on my order status via e-mail throughout the process and my new rifle arrived in perfect shape. Very satisfied with the experience and will go there FIRST for my next purchase. Oh, and they keep your FFL dealer's info on file so that you can just click and buy. How cool is that ?!"

2016-02-09

Bud's shop had the goods!

"Bud had multiple items that I needed,while others had one or the other but not all! One stop shopping,at a good price,nothing else needs said. LReed "

Buds triple thumbs up

"Great experience with buds and will be making more purchases"

H&K vp9 awesome

"All I can say Heckler&koch quality. Very pleased first purchase with BG. Perfect fast friendly and more purchases too come!!."

This review was modified by Vblack68 on February 09 2016 09:50:25 AM

2016-02-09

"The great reviews were the reason I went ahead with Bud's and now I see why they get them. Extremely fast, great service, and great prices. This is the way to go!"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.