• Bud's Gun Shop Bud's Gun Shop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I have used Buds several time and never had a problem ."

"Always a great experience, I'll be back to purchase again!"

"Bud's has always been reliable when purchasing handguns on-line and having them transferred to an FFL. This transaction was the same dependability that I have come to expect and appreciate. Thanks again Bud's."

"Bud's Gun Shop is interested in satisfying its customers! That clearly shows! Great job!"

"Item as described.... Delivery could have been faster (10 days from order) but overall I'm satisfied."

"Fast prompt service. Good e-mail communication."

"Had to choose their insurance; phony cover up for shipping charges! Add cost!"

"As ALWAYS, Bud's Gun Shop is the best gun shop for guns and accessories! I always recommend Bud's Gun Shop to all my friends."

"Bud's always delivers good price and service. "

"My online ordering & delivery experience plus communication with Buds was top notch, no complaints, 5 star. I had my gun shipped to Buds in Sevierville, TN where I picked it up. That part of the process was disappointing to say the least, 0 star, hence the overall 3 star rating. Seldom have I encountered such rude,arrogant salespeople as I have in all 3 of my visits to Buds in which I dealt with several employees in 3 different depts. These people are completly clueless when it comes to helping customers, I believe they think they're doing you a favor just being there & you should be greatful. My intention is to never set foot in their store again or give them another $1 of my business. "

"As always, excellent price...excellent product...speedy delivery. Perfect. "

"A great experience for my first order. They will be getting repeat business from me for sure."

"Got my ar fast was missing the mag. Sent an email to buds and it was in the mail the next day! Thanks guys!"

"Fast and on time good communication updated me on each step of the process. Over all a great experience"

"No problems whatsoever. Will use Bud's again. "

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.