Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Customer service: Rating 8/10 8/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

2016-04-29

A++

"Everything went well. Very happy with their service."

2016-04-29

Great Price, Slow Processing, Mediocre Customer Service, Bad Gun

"I ordered two firearms and several new magazines, all at a great price. I ordered on a Wednesday evening with an e-check, and needed the firearms by the following Friday, which is 7 business days later. I called the next day after placing my order, only to be told there is a mandatory 3-5 biz day payment processing delay. The money had already been withdrawn from my account by the time I called!!! Then once the payment "cleared" 4 days later, I called and asked them to confirm when I would take delivery. The casual "you should get it Friday no problem" response was not confidence inspiring, but I went with it. Friday rolls around, and the magazines show up at my house. So I look at the tracking info, only to discover for some odd reason, they shipped the guns a day later, and missed the Friday delivery date I was told would be "no problem". After I received and shot the firearms the following Tuesday, I ended up with a dud of a gun, and ended up having to sending it back to Ruger for repairs. Not a great experience."

Great service and product

"Very fast service great product"

Buy it from Bud's!

"The whole process was very easy, had in gun in a few days. Easy form to fill out. Am happy with the whole deal."

2016-04-28

"The m&p .40 ingraved nite site made for Detroit police is fine i dont like the mag disconnect trigger but sure it will be fine
The core 15 low pro gas block has no means for a front sight picture showed a front sight though.the mag wont stay in falls out .i just got home with them an hour ago and have never owend an ar typ before.
Have had Daewoo max2 mini 14 ak 47s aks 30carbines
Not sure what to think till i get some optics and shoot it
I will write again when i do

Professional

" I had some issues with my order and the situation was handle promptly and with patience...great jobs!!!"

2016-04-28

Buds will get more bussines from me.

"The transaction was easy and the gun was in mint condition. Talked to one of buds worker regarding the process being first time buyer from them. He was not only professional but a nice guy. Thanks buds!"

EAA 10mm

"Came in a timely manner love the gun "

outstanding as always

"said they would deliver, and did."

Long scoped rifle case.

"I enjoy long range shooting and have trouble find appropriate cases for my bench-rest rifles. I found the right case with a good description and best price at Bud's. I ordered it and it shipped the next day.
The Allen case fits my rifles even with the bi-pod attached. As usual, Bud's Guns had what I needed and gave great services.

Great

"Great company to do business with."

Exceptional Service

"The ordering process was dead simple. Only aspect that did not meet expectations was that the gun was extremely dirty, to the point that the FFL did not believe it was new."

Great Price & Only Store To Have In Stock

"Shopped all the major gun stores and Bud's was the only store that had my Cimarron Uberti 38 Spl in stock, plus it was a great price.
Everything as promised on their website.
You just have to be patient with their process, but they tell you what to expect in detail and in advance.
Thanks

2016-04-28

"Excellent selection, Very quick shipments! Will not buy another weapon from anyone but Bud's!"

2016-04-28

Great service and a even better price

"As advertised and I will always check with Bud's before I buy anything gun related. Shipping department kept me in the loop at all times and that is greatly appreciated "

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.