BottleYourBrand.com Reviews - page 3 - bottleyourbrand.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 842 reviews

BottleYourBrand.com is not a merchant member
BottleYourBrand.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"delivered as expected. Been ordering for years - happy customer"

"I have used Bottle your Brand several times now for customized beer bottle labels and have been very satisfied. The site is pretty easy to navigate and the orders are delivered quickly. "

"The overall experience was excellent. I found the ordering website easy to use and the treatment of my graphic file gave exactly what I expected and was hoping for. The labels seem to be quite waterproof, as advertised, and this was important to me. This order was a trial run of 10 labels, and I plan to order a larger quantity. Delivery was very prompt."

"our order arrived quickly and was beautiful
Cindy helped us by formatting our favorite photo to a higher resolution suitable for the label. The templates offered by BottleYourBrand were original and easily customized

Rating 8/104/5

"I only needed 2 labels. There should be a feature to order single labels. Instead of the whole bulk. But I did love the label it came fast but now I just have to do something with the other labels which cost me more thatn i wanted. but thanks again"

"I loved it. It was very easy to apply and I received many compliments, our guest thought I may have worked hard on the design was surprised when I told them how simple the process was."

"....
...........................................

Tampa, Florida

"Good quality, delivery on time"

"By far the best site I've found for labels. The service response was accurate and speedy. "

"The customer service was very friendly and effeciant. My order was taken over the phone with a quick e-mail to confirm my order. I was very pleased with how fast I received my order, and I would reccomend this company anytime for future reference."

"Fantastic. They were very helpful and the labels came out beautifully."

"Great as always, never any bad surprises."

"Excellent seller!! Fast, reliable service!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Loved the ability to customize my labels and the shipping was super fast. Overall a very good product the only limit being your imagination. I will be buying many more labels for my canning goods and baked good to give as gifts this holiday season."

"Loved the product and it was very well priced."