BoatFix Reviews - page 3 - BoatFix.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 125 reviews

BoatFix is not a merchant member
BoatFix does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"efficient and fast delivery as usual except for overcharged shipping (+$51.51)"

"I had been having trouble locating the correct thermostat for the exact Mercruiser engines that I have. Once I found the BoatFix site on the internet, the rest was very easy and quick right to the serial numbers of my engines. The ordering was easy and the delivery very timely. I will definitely return when I need parts."

"Lightening fast shipping, best prices on the internet, well satisfied, will buy from BoatFix.com in the near future. "

"Great service, pleased with product purchased
Will purchase again.
Chuck

"My experience with Boatfix was nothing but spectacular. I received my order faster than what was estimated. I will definitely do business with them again."

"No problems with the order. Got my items in four days using ground UPS. I will use them in the future."

"Excellent service as ALWAYS!, prompt shipping & great pricing, why go anywhere else!! More orders coming."

"Super fast shipping and outstanding customer service. Much thanks to Mike. We are very happy with our product. We will be customers for life and will purchase all of our boating needs from you. Thanks again. "

"Ordered handheld VHF Marine Radio, was on backorder until 6/20/2012, just received it today TWO days prior to it being available. Superb Customer Service, couldn't be happier!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Grandslam99 on June 19 2012 02:29:10 PM

"I was 100% satisfied with the purchase price and the extremely fast shipping time. 2 days to my door from the BoatFix. I had ordered the same part from Bass Pro Shops and it took 6 weeks to recieve the order. You definately have me as a customer! Thank you so very much"

"I placed an order and was shorted a couple of small items, thought no big deal, to error is to be humman. Called up to get the parts ordered, no repsonce had to leave VM. Then went onto teh site and filled out a help ticket, still no responce. Well after a couple weeks of trying (speratically mind you) I finially got a guy named Mike to awnser. He did everything but stopped short of calling me a lier. They refused to send me out the missing $5 part. Well, I surely won't order from them again. I guess the reviews are acurate, when you order is right it is great service and pricing, you just have to hope they don't mix up your order, they can't seem to deal with that. Shame, it seems as though they are 90% a good company, just need to fix the last part."

"I orderd two UFlex steering cables on Monday evening and received them on Wednesday afternoon. Best price on the net and amazing turn-around. I was in a hurry (who isn't) so I requested 3-day shpping. I got them in less than 2. Great Service!"

"First time I've had any trouble on the internet ordering merchandise, This Company (Boatfix) is awful! They don't respond to emails, don't answer the phone. Help desk the biggest scam -- ticket system doesn't work because this company apparently doesn't work. I think they need to diaappear. Don't order anything from them unless you have money and time to throwaway.

"Thank you for the very professional handling the "missing Package" for me! I December, last year i ordered some spare parts for my Bayliner - unfortunately The package got lost on its way to Denmark and i was - totally unnecessary - worried that it was lost forever... I mailed to Mike from BoatFix about 1.000 times - asking a million questions about what to do ect., and EVERY time he answered my mail the day after. I can't even expect that kind of service from a Danish Web Store! After almost two months BoatFix had located my package and it was delivered to me as fast as they could... So i will certainly do business with BoatFix again - they are very reliable!! (and the prices are very competitive!)

Sincerely

Henrik Enevoldsen
Denmark

"Fastest shipping ever, lowest price I could find anywhere, personal help with my installation. Like having an uncle in the business."