• Rating 9.33/10 78 reviews

Blairtg.com is not a merchant member
    Blairtg.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Blairtg.com contact information

"Service was good with a speedy delivery. It seems to work well, so far."

" I appreciate the BTG interface when I called seeking information. Further, I was able to settle a couple of questions that made a big difference in system performance. So far, pretty happy with the Unit. "

"I ordered a Dell desktop unit online from Blair and it came in about a week but it wouldn't boot. Sent it back for an exchange and it took over two weeks for the exchange unit to come. Tech support was very good about arranging the exchange quickly but there was no appologies for the bad unit or the excessive delivery time. I called them about the long delivery time twice because the first time I called no one picked up any of their phone lines all day long. Prices great. Product, about what you'd expect. Service, not too hot."

"This time fine (so far). The HP unit w/7 seems to be performing as I had hoped (unlike the last laptops that had faulty USB ports and had to be returned, but only after I'd loaded the HD with many files, including Office, and had set up Outlook mail). "

"The Lap Top that i purchased did not work when i received. Tech support had me send it back to them. I am waiting on another unit to be shipped out. I am very upset that i have paid for the product and have nothing to show for it. -Kevin "

"Blair Technology Group is an outstanding reseller whom I've dealt with previously. When I needed a laptop for my 81 year old father, I went straight to Blair and got the deal I expected, with the confidence that I was dealing with a reliable and knowledgeable dealer. I'll certainly do business with them again!"

"Great shopping Great prices Fast shipping! Can't do better than this! I will be back for more - Thank you BTG"

"I was extremely impressed with Blairtg.com ... I am rarely impressed by service and ease of site use, just a tough cookie. But in this instance I would not hesistate, and already have done so several times, recommend this company for future purchases."

"Great experince. The computer is working fine with out problems."

"This is the third item I have purchased and could not be more satisfied with the service and quality. Have recommended to friends and co-workers and will order more items in the future."

"Recently I purchased a Dell slightly used computer. It came with keyboard and mouse, but no speakers. I wanted dell speakers and found very nice, inexpensive ones at Blairtg.com. They were sent free of delivery charges and I received them very fast. I am very happy with this site and their professionalism! Ernest Brown"

"Learned about o from Nephew and was impressed when ordering the RTF101 Tablet PC.But come to findout my order wasn't recorded there on May 1. Have checked in twice and both times shows no activity for my order.You charge my credit card $285.00 on May 1 and so have I been duped or what?"

"Price was best I could find anywhere and it shipped quickly. Arrived on time and was exactly as described. Very positive experience."

"I brought two machines. I expected they were used so I was not surprised ones hard drive gave out. Replaced it, it was dated 1998! When I used the reinstall disk the machine would not go online. Seems like it need a driver disk too. I called for tec support and was told it would cost $25 plus a dollar a min. I wrote for tech support and never heard back. I also tried to use online chat and that was a bust.
One machine was lost in the invotory and took a while to get here.

"My Laptop was shipped fast and operates very well. I am very pleased with the product and service from Blairtg.com"