• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"The price was great - they shipped fast - and safely delivered exactly what I was expecting!"

"Was as shown in the description from the website. Delivered efficiently. I wish this vendor would stock all the items shown as I would purchase a few more. Most all items I have looked at are unavailable for whatever reason. Would be nice to be able to see that is the case up front. I live in Virginia where most "blades" are legal. I was fortunate enough to find this one that was a good buy."

"Very fast shipping and great low price on a great knife"

"Blade hq is the model of how customer service should work! Great job guys!"

"Fast shipping and good prices and a complete lack of issues. What's not to like?"

"No problems at all... Very fast delivery and was exactly as described and ordered...Will buy again from this merchant..."

"Very satisfied, on time delivery, no hassle sale. I'll be a long time customer."

"I have purchased several knives from BladeHQ, and in every instance I have been very satisfied with their service. In one situation the expensive knife's lock was defective. They were helpful and courteous, in exchanging the knife. My credit card charged was adjusted in one day. In every purchase I have made the products are properly boxed and protected; and they are fast. Any they have good information on knives, which helps to decide on the purchase. "

"Great service. Very fast!"

"As always a great shopping experience, always great prices and fast processing. Thanks "

"Bladehq if very reliable with great products, great service, fast shipping, and exclusive deals."

"I ultimately received the item I ordered, but the tracking number provided by BladeHQ didn't show up as traceable until four days after I received my email from BladeHQ notifying me that my order had shipped. Then my order wasn't delivered on the day it was scheduled to arrive and instead was delivered the following week.

I'm sure the shipping service (USPS) is largely to blame, but I made an EXPENSIVE purchase from BladeHQ that qualified for their "free shipping" offer. I understand "free shipping" on low cost orders is usually the cheapest, slowest, and least reliable option, but if customers spend more than $100 with your store and you offer free shipping to customers who make such high-value purchases then you might want to spend a dollar or two more to ship with a faster and more reliable option (FedEx or UPS).

"On time, great prices...thanks"

"Love Blade HQ.. Ordered many knives from here.. I order from here because I trust them..
Only critique would be.. I wish the items on my wishlist had faster emails sent when you select email me when item is available..
Several times I have scored hard to get knives by going and checkin the availabily every day. And then get and email a day or two after they are online and sold out.

"I love this website I've bought a bunch of knives from here and I am always satisfied "

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.