• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great company, highly recommended!"

"I was very satisfied with blade hq..."

"you guys made my day fast service excellent quality none better AAA all the way"

"Well I love your prices compared to other companies you also ship quick I haven't an ordered delayed"

"Excellent selection and prices, quick shipping. Lots of good info on the knives they have available, too. Would definitely make a purchase from them again."

"Blade HQ has always shipped my orders fast and accurately. They are my top choice when it comes to looking for a new knife or knife accessories."

"These folks always provide great products at attractive prices - I an a long time customer."

"Shopping on the site is a pleasurable experience. Customer service is impeccable. I tend to buy from BladeHQ when I am looking for higher quality blades and I'm never disappointed. They are my online home for knife purchases. "

"Blade HQ delivered the product I ordered, at a fair price, very promptly with no problems... I would do business with them in the future."

"Whenever I order from Blade HQ, I am always amazed from their selection, great prices and friendly support."

"I accidentally placed a duplicate order and they fixed it right away. My oder arrived early and I like their website."

"My knife came quickly and I couldn't be more satisfied!"

"Blade HQ was great! I ordered a knife and some lubricant and 100' of parachord and I received free shipping. I ordered two knives from two places and Blade HQ sent their package first and I received it a day sooner. I've ordered from Blade HQ before and had nothing but good experiences!

"Blade came promptly with faster shipping than I paid for. Definitely will buy again."

"Very pleased, highly recommended!"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.