Stores > Blade HQ

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Blade HQ by clicking a star below.

2017-03-14

Helped when no one else wanted to.

"Blade HQ's customer service has earned me as a lifetime customer. Before discovering BladeHQ I spoke with several retailers about purchasing a particular product and could not get a straight answer. BladeHq took the time to answer questions for me on the phone and were very knowledgeable. After my order was placed product was to my door in a few days, all the way to Alaska.

Thank you for a great sales experience, I look forward to doing business with you again.
Bill

This review was modified by wild100bill on March 16 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-03-13

Blade HQ. a sharp place to shop

"I have nothing but good things to say about Blade HQ. I'm picky and hard to please. Send it back? No problem. Stupid question? No problem. Best knife seller around. tim "

This review was modified by twt1949 on March 15 2017 08:00:02 PM

Awesome Job

"Got Product that I ordered in great shape and on time...Thank you VERY much!!!"

This review was modified by riggs338 on March 15 2017 07:45:01 PM

Great Service Every Time

"I have been buying from them for years, always great service and fast shipping. Some higher priced knives are being faked from China. Do not worry when buying from Blade HQ, they always sell the real deal."

This review was modified by Shelby350 on March 15 2017 05:45:01 AM

Snappy Service

"Ordering was simple, the delivery was unbelievable, I couldn't believe how fast my knife arrived, great produce excellent service.
Thanks Again
Mark

This review was modified by makers on March 14 2017 12:30:15 AM

Fast As Hell

"The knives I ordered were 2 I'd been looking to buy for some time. No surprise from the quality of the Bench Made and Emerson that I purchased. The surprise was in shipping, it was free (always good) and it was fast! Ordered on Saturday had 'em on Tuesday!!! That's fast as Hell!!!"

This review was modified by stevebessert on March 14 2017 12:30:15 AM

SOG SPEC Elite I Auto

"I has used Blade HQ for over 10 years. Always GREAT SERVICE WITH FAST SHIPPING !!!!!
A really nice knife. Fast opening with good lock-up. Very little blade play. Great price for a SOG Auto to carry and beat to death!!!

This review was modified by senior007 on March 14 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-03-10

Still Love You Guys

"I haven't been collecting knives for too long and I haven't been a customer of y'all for much time either--less if you count the amount of time that I've had an account. Even though your prices are a little higher than Amazon and I'm a college student with a low income, i still prefer to buy my knives from you all becuase I trust you guys and like what you do. I do wish you guys would send some swag (free bladehq hats would be amazing) or coupons or even have a rewards system."

This review was modified by alecraimond on March 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-03-10

"Fast delivery. Great product! Thanks."

This review was modified by 2222williammccall4444 on March 14 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-03-09

BladeHQ Delivered Again

"This is the sixth time I've ordered from BladeHQ and I'm still 110% satisfied. They had the hard-to-find knife I wanted in stock and it was delivered MUCH more quickly than other Web stores. I'll definitely be back!!"

This review was modified by bradrian on March 14 2017 12:00:09 AM

2017-03-09

"Great turn around time on orders ! Everything I've bought on line has been sent out the door in under 72hrs."

This review was modified by stevezweifel on March 14 2017 12:00:05 AM

2017-03-08

Easy and fast.

"I ordered my stuff they sent my stuff. I got my stuff a day sooner than expected. I couldn't be happier. "

This review was modified by tannerworrell on March 10 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-03-08

WYSIWYG...(What You See is What You Get)...All Without Standing in a Crowd of Gawkers

"I just spent a frustrating weekend at a local gun show, stuck in long lines and crowded isles, packed elbow to elbow with "lookie-loos" and "touchy-feelies".

With Blade HQ, I got what I wanted and what I ordered, fast with no hassle, and without the frustration of standing behind lots of wannabe warriors.

Thanks BHQ

This review was modified by johnswr on March 10 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-03-07

CRKT Sexeee Pilar Purchase

"A very awesome power packed quality small folder with very great ergo Voxnaes design, very smooth deployment, very easy to sharpen, very super good looks and very family friendly. All for not quite very less than $30.00 delivered!"

This review was modified by garyfchan on March 09 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-03-07

Blurple

"First purchase from bhq. Very very happy. It was less than a week from the time I ordered till the time I was wearing out by S110v spiderco pm2"

This review was modified by jaspajap69 on March 09 2017 01:00:01 AM

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.