Stores > Blade HQ

• Fax: 801-768-4634

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-08-17

"ive ordered many knives from blade hq and every time i have been very pleased with their shipping times and services and i plan on making more purchases with them in the future "

2016-08-16

amazing

"Love this company. Bought from them a few times always great. And they even hold orders if something looks funny which is a plus if security is something you desire"

2016-08-15

Quick, Easy, Well Priced

"BladeHQ is often my go-to for knives and similar items. Some blades could use a few more pictures, especially for size reference to other knifes and/or misc. items. Would recommend to anybody else and will shop here again soon."

2016-08-14

First order

"This was my first order and I was surprised with the rapid shipping. I received my Rexford RUT in just a few days. Amazing! I love the tool and will order from you again!"

2016-08-14

BladeHQ

"very satisfied with the prompt service and fast delivery.the knife i purchased was everything they said it would be.top quality and excellent workmanship.i plan to purchase more quality products from BladeHQ."

2016-08-13

Fantastic transaction!

"Protect knife was delivered as promised with super fast shipping. Knife ordered on Saturday, delivered on Monday. "

2016-08-13

Blade HQ

"Overall, I'm very satisfied with Blade HQ. Their prices are unbeatable and their speed is unmatched. "

2016-08-12

Can't get no quicker than this!

"Ordered a couple of Benchmade T-shirts for my son late on Friday Aug. 5th and received them in the mail Aug. 8th. From Utah to Georgia in a weekend! Doesn't get any better than that. Was well satisfied with the T-shirts too, after all, they were actual Benchmade T-shirts. Blade HQ was the only place I could find them besides Bencmades site. Maybe it was just luck, But I'm giving Blade HQ the credit for this one. Thanks for the great service! Again!"

2016-08-11

Knife hunter

"I'm very happy with my purchase well all my purchase's I've bought a few Knives BHQ. The website is very informative on every knife you can think of and the shipping was very prompt. I will be looking for a couple of knives for my boy soon. Thanks BHQ "

2016-08-11

BladeHQ their name says it all!!!

"I have ordered many knives from BladeHQ and they have always been Awesome!!! What makes them so awesome? You have a company for guys/gals that love knives established by people that love knives! I have never had any problems with delivery taking to long, as a matter of fact I actually get items a lot faster then one would expect! I would rather order through BladeHQ be sure to get what I paid for not go on Amazon and pay a hundred bucks for a fake. "

Sharp Service

"The only problem I have with Blade HQ is that I'm not independently wealthy so I could order all the knives I really would like to own. I'm a returning customer because when I place my order, I can count on the items I ordered will arrive quickly, carefully packaged and in great shape. Thanks for your excellent service and quality products. I'll be back !"

This review was modified by bobelind on August 10 2016 09:57:56 PM

Best

"IT was a great deal and good service thanx"

zippy

"my order got to me ALOT faster then i expected and i am very happy with my order"

2016-08-09

Blade Love

"Just bought as many of the Star Wars themed Microtechs OTF. Super knives, arrived fast and just as expected. It's always great dealing with Blade HQ"

2016-08-09

Sharp service cutting edge price

"After my last Gerber was stolen, I checked out several Web sites for a replacement. BLADEHQ. Best price and prompt delivery. I'll shop here first"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.