• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"So far I have placed to orders with bladehq. Both orders have arrived sooner than expected. All produces I have ordered were as advertised; if not better. I have been very pleased with bladehq's services. It is a great site."

"I purchased three Boker automatic knives for use by law enforcement and I am very pleased with both the quality and price of the knives. Shipping and handling was free and the knives arrived exactly 7 days after they were ordered. I will definitely purchase from BladeHQ in the future. "

"Very satisfied with ordering from Blade HQ. Very smooth transaction. Product was shipped quickly and arrived when they said it would. I would definitely buy from them again."

"All transactions are prompt with acknowledgements, shipment notifications, tracking numbers, etc. Warranty return was not a problem either, prepaid postage label sent promptly."

"I always order from Blade HQ when they have my item in stock. They ship amazingly fast, and have never made a mistake on my order. Love them! "

"Blade HQ is the premier knife company. They are the only ones I trust for all my knife needs."

"Knives delivered promptly with plenty of packaging insulation. Great deal on a good product."

"Absolutely amazing I love the experience have bought a number of stuff from them and love the review videos on YouTube great overall experience "

"Blade hq is just the hands down, best website to buy knives from. I am always satisfied with the prices and customer service. "

"fast delivery
quick communication
awesome product

"I have ordered from Blade HQ in the recent past and this time, as before, the order always arrives sooner than expected. I have never been disappointed in the merchandise. it is always just as they advertise it to be. Job well done, and thank you."

"Great product. Better prices and availabilty"

"Shipping times are always great. Good prices. A variety of products, although they could have a few more low cost flippers."

"Awesome customer service. Very proactive people that will help you with anything."

"Quick Shipment, Good Price and Quality Product."

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.