• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Very fast shipping and on time. BladeHQ is very good at that and have quality items, no matter the price. "

"quick shipping, the knife is just what i ordered. Thanks"

"My blades shipped fast and got here in a few days. Love BladeHQ!"

"I don't believe you could ask more from BladeHQ. My order was taken quickly and processed; and, I received it well within the time frame promised. They have a large selection of blades to choose from. No matter what you are looking for, you'll find it or something very close. I'll be a repeat customer."

"I love shopping at blade HQ"

"I've purchased half a dozen knives from the guys at Blade HQ over the past few years and have always been impressed with their selection and quality of products. I will certainly be on the lookout for more to come in the future!

Thanks for the impressive blades!

"Very satisfied with this company."

"Fast order fulfillment and shipping."

"I didn't get my product, becaue I didn't correct the address form where it filled in my new address. I corrected the street address, but not the city, so the package went to the wrong address, and your person at bladeplay told me there was nothing that could be done about it because the package had been delivered. I'm out my money and have no product, and there is nothing that can be done about it."

"There prompt on delivery, and they have great selection of knives. This will be my third time making an order and still have atleast 5 maybe 6 more purchases to go. I just hope the item's are still there when im ready to get them. "

"Did Blade Hq Deliver? What a redundant question, jk. They always do. Why else would I spend money with them. The provide excellent service, have an easy website to navigate, and have the best prices available. They are an exceptional company and I will continue to purchase from them."

"Received item as described, very pleased with the knife and the customer service. Quick shipping."

"My order arrived promptly and as requested. No hassles or complaints."

"Placed order on a Sunday night, order was in by Wednesday. Everything was as it should be. Will definitely order from them in the future."

"I really like the knife ,i didn't you it yet but i will soon. Thanks JOHN G, Mi."

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.