Stores > Blade HQ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2017-01-08

"Came in as usual. Always a great company to do business with."

2017-01-07

Very Satisfied

"Everything I need from an on-line store; prompt server response, accurate details, prompt processing of the order and arrived as expected and delivered exactly what was ordered."

2017-01-06

Quality company with quality products

"I had in hand my order before excepted, and was very satisfied with what I had ordered. "

satisfied custormer

"I received my purchase within days. Quality and price was good. I plan to purchase a couple more knives in the near future for some friends. "

2017-01-05

"as usual I had no problem with the service offered by BladeHQ."

Kinda Creapy

"When trying to deploy the blade there is a significant amount of creep and over travel. You have to actually push the button below the surface of the knife to get it to deploy. It is no Bench Made Auto but then again it doesn't cost the same also.

Great equipment!

"Very fast shipping and handling the products. They were as seen on website; overall very satisfied with the company will without doubt will deal with then in my future needs.

2017-01-04

Always a great experience!

"Always a great experience!

Bought two Kershaw 1760DAM while they were on sale. Absolutely worth it. No issues with the order or shipping. Communication on order and shipping status was timely. This is not my first time ordering from them, and will definitely be ordering from them again.

2017-01-03

Great knife

"The Kershaw skyline is a very light weight folder that is a great edc. Only complaint is that it sits a little higher out of the pocket than I would like."

2017-01-03

Gift card was "declined"

"Paid with a visa gift card I received for Christmas, got an email saying payment was declined but I checked the balance of the gift card and it went through on my end, was then told it was my card company that declined it but the payment still went through on my end. "

2017-01-02

Product selection, yes; Service, not so much...

"This was my first purchase from BladeHQ, the product offering is tantalizing to say the least! However, less than two months after my order, the safety switch broke and fell out of my knife. When I contacted BladeHQ for a repair/replacement, they informed me that the 20-day return period had expired and I was told to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about warranty service. I am very disappointed in the experience. I had created a pretty lengthy wish list for items I intended to purchase over time, but I will consider other companies first that may offer a better customer service and support experience."

2017-01-01

Duh!

"Good service=repeat business!"

2017-01-01

Have not received the knife yet

"Still waiting on the delivery"

2016-12-31

"Great selection, competitive pricing, and an easy to navigate website with a useful product filter make BladeHQ my first stop for knife shopping. I know that I will always get what I want for the best price."

2016-12-31

"Blade hq is one of my favorite places to buy the perfect giftbfor my SO! Great customer service and you get your order pretty quick!"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.