• Address: 400 South 1000 East Suite E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"LOVE this website! VERY easy to navigate! It is ALWAYS a joy to shop here! They make shopping a breeze. EXCELLENT brands! Reasonable prices! I CANNOT think of another website that is parallel to it. I ALWAYS shop here FIRST! Sorry for shouting but I LOVE Blade HQ!"

"I made a mistake in the knife I ordered, I realized what I had done when looking at the receipt... I sent an email to BladeHQ and had it taken care of with in a day. Very understanding and friendly customer service!"

"Fast shipping and good quality customer service"

"For service, selection, and followup, I think blade hq is outstanding!"

"My H&K OTF Turmoil arrived much faster then expected and the quality of the knife is much better then expected.
The blade is keen and has very little of the wiggle associated with OTFs. The workmanship and finish of the handle are exceptional and will likely last for years of EDC.
The ergonomics of the knife allow for a secure and positive grip with your thumb resting on the control button naturally.
I'll be shopping at Blade HQ again soon.

"I purchased an automatic knife from Blade HQ, and I'm thrilled with it. The knife is just as I expected, and the price was great, as it was on sale. Delivery was quick too."

"Fair prices, quick shipping. Will certainly shop here again."

"Blade HQ is an excellent site for product selection and a well built website. I am a very satisfied customer and will be a repeat shopper.

"Fast service. Will order again from them."

"Blades arrived faster than expected, packaged very well. Blades looked great, no complaint. Hope to do more business w/you in near future. Novice hobby knife maker."

"the knife is great, and it arrived on time, thanks!"

"You guys are 100% true to form ... Good people..."

"Great service. Ordered on line and it was shipped that same afternoon. Easy website. Free shipping!!"

"Fast and accurate order and delivery. Wonderful selection of knives and a site that is easy to navigate. "

"Took a little bit to pack and notify me it was finally shipped. Other than that my order was to bladeplay.com not bladehq"

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.