• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.5/10 9.5/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Fast shipping was awesome."

"Very happy with the service and i will be purchasing more item in the future "

"this knife doesnt deploy. i paid 23 dollars for it and i expected better quality.i just bought an 11 dollar wartec knife on ebay that i like better.oh well"

"great service order came as quick as it could have"

"Shipped on time. Lightning OTF knife exceeded my expectations! Blade HQ rocks!"

"Fast delivery. Every thing I could ask for."

"I injoy ordering from blade hq knowing my order will ship that day or the next day."

"Blade HQ had a competitive price and most importantly I had someone to call when I had a question. They promptly helped me and earned my business."

"this is the second time i ordered from them , they fulfilled my order"

"For starters, my knife made it to me outside of the 4-8 day shipping period which I was disappointed about. But the thing that really sucked was my $200 knife came to me dull. Won't even cut a piece of paper. Luckily I live 20 minutes away from where this knife is made so I'll be having them sharpen it for me. But in all reality I shouldn't be having to do this. I know that this isn't blade hq's fault but I wish they would have at least made sure that such an expensive knife was being sent out sharp."

" Ordered a new knife and had it at the door within 4 days!!!! "

"I ordered the Condor knife for my son. He was very interested in it and had read some good things about it. When I saw the picture in the ad, I had my misgivings. I thought the blade was too short to be a good chopping knife and I thought the handle was too small in diameter. I could not have been more wrong. Once the knife arrived, my son showed it to me and my mind was changed the minute I hefted it for myself. The feel of the handle is perfect and the blade is great. While it is not a "machete" type blade, for its size, the Condor feels like it would work perfectly for light chopping duties. Having looked at my son's, I'm considering one for myself and maybe a couple for more for gifts. The sheath is very well made and the only thing I would prefer is the option of a sheath with a positive way to attach it to a belt rather than the tab that comes with it now. I see how the tab works but would prefer a more solid attachment."

"Great service and Great Selection!!"

"Pants fit and came in quick"

"now that the way to buy a knife CRKT one outstanding knife ii will be buying more, thank Bryson"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.