Blade HQ Reviews - page 2 - bladehq.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.68/10 2,447 reviews

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,447)

"This is not the only "Very Satisfied - 5 Stars" I have given to Blade HQ. I can't think of one purchase and delivery to me where I wasn't very happy with the service Blade HQ provides; from the advertisements showing the products it carries along with the information buyers are interested in about all of those products. The Blade HQ inventory is stunning in its catholic coverage of those products. The prices Blade HQ attaches to each of them is fair and gives a buyer a gauge as to the quality and reliability. Blade HQ is my eSite for life.

"Great prices and knowledgeable staff willing to go the extra mile on customer service. 5 stars all the way!"

"Another flawless experience!
Thanks again!

Another satisfied customer in AZ.

"Grear company. I was not satisfied with the design of a recent purchase . The return process was easy and I received a credit without issue"

"I enjoyed how my product came by mail in 2 days."

"I love bladehq they always deliver on time

"On time delivery and good prices. "

"My order was filled quickly and shipping was excellent. Prices on BladeHQ are on par with Amazon. I will be making all my future blade purchases through BladeHQ."

"ordered a paragon (asheville steel) para-x order arrived in about 3 days, very fast and completely accurate thank you very much blade HQ. also I tried to write a review on their website but couldn't find anywhere to do that?"

Rating 8/104/5

"If BladeHQ could work harder at lowering shipping cost, they would be a 5-Star rating. They have competion in this area."

"Everything went well. Quick shipping, reasonable price, great knife. "

"You always ship your product on time.

Kenneth Morrow

"Order was as advertised and was shipped quick. Website and order process were easy. Blade HQ has a great product selection. "

"Great transaction,fast,professional I am very pleased!

"Quick shipping, great customer service and offering all my favourite brands/makers with very good prices. Based on my experience one of the best knife shops!"