• Blade HQ Blade HQ Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Shipping was quick, knife was great. Overall I love Blade HQ not only for their great prices and their huge selection, but especially for their youtube channel, knife tests, etc. Keep up the good work guys!"

"The reply was quick and polite. They were not intrested in my gold serries limited edition Benchmade. So I can not attest to anything else."

"They had rapid shipping. No issues whatsoever with this purchase. It was convenient that I was able to track my knife the entirety of its journey. "

"Shipment came a day early best knife i ever bought ."

"Quick turnaround time before shipping. Great product in good condition. "

"Fast service good pricing"

"Very quick delivery, great staff, fast processing and a great website. Will definitely return for any other knife needs."

"My order was filled, shipped and delivered promptly. Great service at a fair price."

"Beautiful knife. Great service. Fast delivery"

"I appreciate the video knife reviews on your website-- very helpful. Awesome knife, good price, quick delivery. I will certainly use BladeHQ again!"

"They go above and beyond the norm"

"Blade HQ has always taken very good care of me. Other than the high ship costs Blade HQ is Killer Real Deal and i will always use them."

" The only issue that I have Blade HQ is that there are so many cool items at such great prices that I have a very hard time controlling my impulse purchasing. I acquiesced to that impulse for my latest knife and I have no regrets. "

"I have been doing business with Blade HQ for years and would suggest them to everyone looking to purchase a knife. Service is wonderful and I received my last knife purchase within a few days. Keep up the great service Blade HQ and you'll have a loyal customer here. Rex Brinkerhoff."

"Arrived as expected. Item was exactly as described."

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.