Stores > Blade HQ

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-14

Super Sharp Service

"I have been using Blade HQ for over a year now, I have made at least 6 orders and all have been flawless in quality as well as speed of arrival. I will continue to purchase from this wonderful place. My last order was a compact camping set which just blew my mind how much stuff came in such a small backpack-able package. "

2016-05-13

High quality retailer, high quality service

"Excellent service! Thank you! "

Fantastic selection

"This is my go to site when looking for a knife. An amazing selection with prices better than darn near anyone. Very happy with them.

BladeHQ - Responsible Service

"Thank you for shipping my order out fast and securing it in a safe package to avoid any damage. "

2016-05-12

My new JC tanto flipper!

"I had bought the same knife (different variation) that was flawed, and they took it back without a hitch. Upon seeing the new one on BHQ a month later I snagged it without second thought, and it is awesome. They also sent it 2-day without me asking or having to pay to upgrade. I have bought items from them ranging in value from $100 to $1750(Chaves redencion) and love there business model as a whole. The best customer service of any business I've ever used.

-Zach

2016-05-11

Faster than a speeding bullet

"I was amazed at how quickly my knife got to me. It took only three days and that was through the USPS (Snail Mail). It has a great deal to do with how quickly the order was processed, packaged and mailed. Obviovusly it was done at breakneck speed.

My thanks to Blade HQ for not make me suffer through a long wait. Additionally, the knife was all that I expected it to be ... just as advertised.

2016-05-09

Great Service, prompt delivery

"Have had nothing but great experiences with Blade HQ and their customer service. Would recommend to everyone."

This review was modified by richburr00 on May 09 2016 05:40:47 AM

Great purchasing experience

"Long story short I've been purchasing knives for a number of years and this site takes the cake! Amazing selection, reviews, and CORRECT information about the products they sell. I'll never buy a knife from another site again, thanks a lot BHQ! "

Customer for years.

"I've bought knives from bladehq for years now. Brick and mortar service with internet prices. Real people who care about their customers and go the extra mile when needed. Never disappointed. "

2016-05-08

Wow! Great, fast service!

"My buddy and I were going back and forth over a few EDC knives and once I made my decision, he told me to order from Blade HQ as he has always had great service with them. The price was the best price on internet and ordering was very easy. Now the best part, they processed my order and shipped the very next day! "

2016-05-05

119missing

"cocobolo/dymondwood in the fixed blade is great. got em, all almost 8. the 119 has given me the slip, hopefully i,ll collect quick.. blade hq is all about you. price and service should not make you nervous.am order ships after lunch.no slackers in the Hq bunch. just when I think I am just about done ,along comes another one.the blade is black and the handle is stacked. washer upon washer upon washer.so it,s time to restart the search.Blade HQ will make it fun. good night Mrs.Calabash where ever you R."

2016-05-05

Best online knife store

"Great service, products always come fast and packaged properly "

2016-05-04

"Good website-good prices-fast delivery"

Reputable store indeed

"Can't complain about the knives I bought from here as an international customer. Each item was in perfect condition, I am especially fond of the leap year Sebenza I received!"

Excellent Customer Service

"The team at Blade HQ is top notch as are their products and selection. Highly recommended!"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.