Stores > Blade HQ

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-09-16

Auto knife

"Delivery faster than advertised! Product as promised."

2016-09-16

Sharp!

"Love my Boker auto! Great price and excellent video reviews. My third order of many to come from BladeHQ!"

Switchblade

"Great experience. Fast delivery. Second knife ordered from H Q. Helpful staff. Will order again. Thanks H Q

2016-09-15

The one stop knife shop...online

"I only recently started shopping on BHQ.com am am very happy both with their prices and their selection."

First Microtech

"I will buy more. Blade HHApromotly shipped item in well packaged box. Must wish they would take pay pal. "

Flawlwss

"Delivery was fast and painless. Package arrived in perfect condition. Product was exactly as shown and stated. Very happy and will purchase from BHQ again. "

2016-09-13

Phenomenal store

"First place I go to check for knives and knife accessories. Site is easy to navigate and well designed. Great customer support and prompt delivery."

2016-09-12

Good service exellent products,win win.

"Blade hq always delivers excellent products and good service ,I just receaved my new addition to my collection a Apollo cleaver by we knives ,just great knife as advertised by blade hq "

2016-09-12

Extremely fast service/shipping & great product overall!!

"Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful service you provided me and send some KUDOS your way. I ordered my item in morning and before the end of the business day, my order had been shipped (no special shipping preferences selected). Then I had it in my mail box 2 days later. This is particularly awesome to me and you guys deserve the highest of fives. The product itself was amazing, and much better than I even anticipated. Great quality and super heavy too. I will definitely continue to shop with you all in the future. :) I never mind showing my appreciation for great service. Thanks again!!!"

This review was modified by robynashlee on September 12 2016 06:40:04 AM

2016-09-11

"As always you people have come through again. Just keep doing what you do best."

2016-09-10

Very fast!!

" Knife was within 3 days of ordering at my house. Knife was exactly as described, for the best price around. Will order again."

They set the standard

"Blade hq has the best online shopping display of any I've seen (not limited to knife sites). Even if it's cheaper on Amazon, I trust this store to deliver. I've ordered 6 or 7 times from this site and it delivers every time within a reasonable amount of time and i can't imagine one should expect more than that. Each item has arrived with no blemishes on any of the products I've ordered. They set the standard for online shopping. I learned about these guys through the nutnfancy YouTube channel and hope I can visit the store at some point. "

Simply Put - Blade HQ Is The Best

"Blade HQ Staff
I ordered the Benchmade 940-1 Osborne AXIS knife and it was in my hands 3.5 business days later. Blade HQ order confirmation, processing, and shipping were super fast. The entire ordering process was painless and completed in just a few minutes

The video reviews are excellent. They are short, to the point, articulated very well and contributed to my choosing the Osborne 940-1. Hats off to all involved in putting the videos together. .

I made an excellent choice with the Benchmade 940-1 and Blade HQ staff made the entire experience A+++.

Thank You Blade HQ staff for the quality experience!

2016-09-08

Awesome service, awesome price, awesome knife.

"Awesome service, awesome price, awesome knife. I had never ordered from Blade HQ before so I did not know what to expect. I was very surprised with the speed of my delivery and the quality of the knife. I looked around on the Internet and could not find a better price for this knife. I will be ordering from them again. "

2016-09-07

"excellent quality, excellent service!"

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.