Stores > Blade HQ

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"I have been a customer with Bade HQ since 2008 and by far the majority of my
collection comes from them. All the rare and great Protech TR series skull
knives and lately the hard to get Jason Clark custom folders. And a special
shout out to their manager Anna for being so great to me all these years.
BHQ does it all and can be your one stop knife shop for not only knives and
accessories but they have great gadgets and cool gift ideas also.

2016-02-04

Good Job, good quality, good price

"This is my second order with BladeHQ, and won't be my last. The website is very well done, easy to order, service is fast, price is very competitive in the marketplace. Good job folks, keep it up!!!

PS. I ordered this for a friend, he turned around and ordered one for a friend of his... passing it on!

Kershaw Cryo - beautiful knife

"Bought my first knife and I chose a Kershaw Cryo. I ordered it from Blade HQ and 4 days later had it in the mail. Really fast service and the knife is beautiful. Great service and look forward to doing a lot more business with them."

2016-02-03

Always a GREAT Shopping Experience at BHQ!!!!!!!

"I am a long time customer of Blade HQ and have always been happy with my purchases! I just purchased a new Piranha and a Mikov 241. Shipping was lightning fast and the Piranha was beautiful. I am a collector and do not carry my expensive knives ever. I was disappointed about the Mikovs finish on the bottom of the blade and called BHQ CS. I spoke to Joseph who told me to simply return the knife no questions asked and although they were out of stock offered me a full refund or a store credit. He then sent me a return label and told me that when I saw them back in stock to contact him and he would hand pick a perfect knife out for me. The problem with the knife was minor and if I planned on carrying it, I would not have cared whatsoever. Product selection, prices, and shipping are all 1st class at BHQ, but Customer Service is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I already have 3 high end knives on my wish list for another purchase soon."

This review was modified by coconuts33904-52088 on February 03 2016 03:48:18 PM

2016-02-03

Fast

"My order arrived in pristine condition and before it was supposed to arrive.

I will definitely order from them again

2016-02-02

The bomb.com!

"Blade HQ always does a fantastic job of getting the order to you in a reasonable amount of time. The package was wrapped well and secure. The box artwork is one of my favorite features of BHQ. Be sure to ask for a drawing on your box! "

2016-01-31

"The only reason it isn't five stars is because the shipment came a bit later then it should have."

2016-01-30

Great Knives, Good Prices

"Found the knives I was looking for ordered them tracked them all they way to my address and that's were the problem started. The problem is that the post office says one was delivered on Jan 28, 2016 at 2:17 p.m. . but it wasn't so now i have had to write to the USPS folks and Blade HQ folks to do a trace, follow up or whatever any of them can do or not do. But i already know the answer before you tell me. "we are sorry for the inconvienence but there is nothing we can do because the USPS (the Government) says they delivered your package

I should have taken out insurance but I didn't think there would be a problem. So I may be out the money and a knife.

Other than that your products are nice and well priced.

2016-01-30

Simple and fast

"I've ordered many things from Blade HQ over the past few years and haven't had a single issue. Shopping is easy, delivery is quick, and the products are fun! "

2016-01-29

very good

"Nothing to comment everything was perfect. Wanted to buy another knife but still saving maybe next month. And the price are very reasonable "

2016-01-27

" Delivery as fast as the blade action ! "

"The delivery was extremely fast. The attention to packaging my expense items was excellent. The order was complete. All items and factory boxes were in prefect condition. Blade HQ won my business over from another big competitor."

This review was modified by Boxalarm5 on January 27 2016 04:48:50 PM

2016-01-27

Excelent !!!

"I recommend this side for all you knifes and product needs same day shipping greate services!!!"

none needed

"Nice to have the Ken Onion sharpener (and the Al-Mar knife) will be able to fully deploy when all the components which 'round out' functional deployability ("bells and whistles?" ) are available... why go to all the expense of having 'the best' and providing a premier item without having it a 'part of the package'? Formerly, merchandise available on this site was more competitive, complete, and customer more than revenue oriented. "

Satisfied customer = Definite returning customer

"This was my first time ordering from Blade HQ. All items that I ordered arrived as described in their ads and in perfect working condition. The pricing is competitive with and/or better than other distributors. I plan on purchasing more knives in the near future and because of my experience, Blade HQ is going to be the first choice for my shopping needs. Thank you and keep up the good work."

very very happy

"Blade hq gets spyderco knives directly from spyderco I understand. That and a decent price are reassuring."

Share Blade HQ's store rating

Blade HQ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Blade HQ is a merchant member
Blade HQ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.