Stores > BladeOps

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review BladeOps by clicking a star below.

Freedom finally

"Bladeops you guys are awesome I'll be purchasing all my knives from you guys and I love your guyses videos"

Kershaw Launch 7

"I purchased my Kershaw Launch 7 from BladeOps because they were the first ones I found who had it in stock. Great product, great price and great shipping options one of which is FREE! Very pleased with the product and the transaction. Will recommend. "

2017-03-04

"item was shipped fast and what was promised"

2017-02-25

PERFECT!

"I have ordered from BladeOps several times with great success. This transaction was no different...

Easy ordering, huge selection, and fast shipping. Not to mention the sweet kershaw I scored at a great price! Thanks BladeOps!

2017-02-24

Lightning fast processing of orders!

"These people don't mess around. I paid for expedited shipping and got my order within 2 days both times (and I am in Texas). The best out of all the blade companies I have done business with (4). Also, fair prices and good selection."

2017-02-19

Perfect Store!

"Flawless and fast delivery, Keep it up!"

2017-02-18

Know what you're buying

"No problems. Liked the online demo. Knew exactly what I was getting."

2017-02-17

Awesome!

"Great experience, quick delivery!"

2017-02-15

Razor Sharp Response

"Blade Ops folks were extremely knowledgeable about their products & were very helpful! Item I purchased was delivered in a timely manner also. Highly recommend them & will be using them again."

2017-02-12

Non-flipping sucker

"I enjoy your site and the promptness or my orders, but the S/W 604. I was very disappointed in the flipper not working. I realize the knife was very inexpensive, but it was described as having that capability."

2017-02-12

Would buy again

"Ordering in the website was very quick, no problems at all. The shipping was very very fast, it came much earlier then expected. The knife was in perfect condition, no issues with shipping, as well as simply being a very high quality knife at that. "

2017-02-09

Promised free priority shipping paid $6 for shipping and handling.

"The performance of the top is fine. My issue is I purchased the top because I thought I was getting free shipping. The invoice clear says free priority shipping. The $6 charge for shipping and handling is annoying. It the charge a simple programming mistake or is this some kind of scam?"

2017-02-09

Rapid Shipper

"Order was here in a day and a half. Great buy, great service. Will order again!"

2017-02-08

Great blade from a great company

"I was very happy with my Microtech Sigil MK6. Lockup was nice and tight, blade centering was perfect, flipper broke in nicely after playing with it for a while, and the finish was awesome in distressed apocalyptic. This was my first order from BladeOps and i was very happy with their shipping times and packaging. I didn't have any issues with my order so thankfully i didn't have to find out about customer service. I would not hesitate to order from them again."

2017-02-07

Check this out

"I have dealt with a lot of web stores. Nothing compares to these guys. Placed a order at 3 pm got notice of package was labeled at 4 pm picked up at 5pm order was on my door step at 10:38 the next morning. I did pay for express shipping due to not wanting to wait. Just remarkable service. BladeOps is now my go to guys for my cutlery needs. Good job guys. "

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.