Stores > BladeOps

Product & services pricing Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review BladeOps by clicking a star below.

2017-02-12

Non-flipping sucker

"I enjoy your site and the promptness or my orders, but the S/W 604. I was very disappointed in the flipper not working. I realize the knife was very inexpensive, but it was described as having that capability."

2017-02-12

Would buy again

"Ordering in the website was very quick, no problems at all. The shipping was very very fast, it came much earlier then expected. The knife was in perfect condition, no issues with shipping, as well as simply being a very high quality knife at that. "

2017-02-09

Promised free priority shipping paid $6 for shipping and handling.

"The performance of the top is fine. My issue is I purchased the top because I thought I was getting free shipping. The invoice clear says free priority shipping. The $6 charge for shipping and handling is annoying. It the charge a simple programming mistake or is this some kind of scam?"

2017-02-09

Rapid Shipper

"Order was here in a day and a half. Great buy, great service. Will order again!"

2017-02-08

Great blade from a great company

"I was very happy with my Microtech Sigil MK6. Lockup was nice and tight, blade centering was perfect, flipper broke in nicely after playing with it for a while, and the finish was awesome in distressed apocalyptic. This was my first order from BladeOps and i was very happy with their shipping times and packaging. I didn't have any issues with my order so thankfully i didn't have to find out about customer service. I would not hesitate to order from them again."

2017-02-07

Check this out

"I have dealt with a lot of web stores. Nothing compares to these guys. Placed a order at 3 pm got notice of package was labeled at 4 pm picked up at 5pm order was on my door step at 10:38 the next morning. I did pay for express shipping due to not wanting to wait. Just remarkable service. BladeOps is now my go to guys for my cutlery needs. Good job guys. "

2017-02-07

A well built knife

"Though not as heavy as some bowies, this is still a well built knife and seems to hold an edge well. I have used it to hack with and it still stays sharp. A pleasure to carry and not cumbersome as some bigger bowie styles. I recommend this knife."

2017-01-30

Great Customer Servcice

"I ordered a knife and I did not like the way it looked. Nothing was wrong, just personal preference. I asked to exchange it, and they said no problem. I wanted to get my new knife quickly before it went out of stock, and they allowed me to order a replacement and credited me back for the original knife within two days after returning it. I have ordered from them in the past, and will use them exclusively in the future. "

2017-01-30

"quick service, item as advertised "

2017-01-29

Awesome!!!

"Blade ops has really hit the mark here not only with the outstanding products they carry but in the timely fashion that the sale was expedited, thank you for such a great and stress free buying experience!!! Keep it up guys!!! "

2017-01-25

You can always tell quality...

"That is people as well as the product they sell. BladeOps did an outstanding job. Item arrived very quickly and was the described item. I've wanted a Portech for years and BladeOps delivered. I am very happy, five stars."

2017-01-20

Mighty Microtech

"Ordered a microtech socom alpha from bladeoos, shipping was prompt and the knife was in perfect condition. 5 stars for bladeops."

2017-01-18

Finally a seller who understands what Overnight Delivery means.

"I ordered it late in the day from Fla and selected overnight thinking is would be at least 2 or more days like most online vendors.. BladeOps gets it. I received it the next day by 11 am.. using USPS of all things.
What a concept, truth in advertising and excellent customer service.

2017-01-14

BladeOps ROCKS!

"I found BladeOps online while searching for knives. This was my first purchase, but it won't be my last. I am very happy!"

2017-01-14

"I was very satisfied with BladeOps .I will order from then again. "

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.