Stores > BladeOps

• Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

2016-07-22

Sharp Company

"I have bought several knives from BladeOps. Very good prices, wide selection. Top notch service and speedy delivery. My only store to buy knives now."

2016-07-21

Autohappy

"Thanks for the great service in delivering my SOG auto tactical knife. It arrived quicker than expected and will be a nice addition to my collection."

2016-07-18

Fast delivery

"They quoted me 7 to 10 days delivery and they got it here super fast! So happy for that and the low prices they have! Thanks. BladeOps"

2016-07-18

"I have ordered several items from Blade Ops and have never been let down yet. I will continue to purches items from them without hesitation!
Thanks Blade Opts!!

2016-07-17

Awesome

"The services always great"

2016-07-16

Fast easy and on time

" Very easy very good prices I will definitely be shopping here again "

2016-07-10

Gret place to buy knives.

"The descriptions provided are dead on accurate, the prices are better than manufacturer prices, the shipping was vary fast. I will be back to Bladeops without a doubt!"

2016-07-06

Excellent service

"I've ordered 5 or so knives from Blade Ops so far. They usually get the shipping done the same day and they arrive at my door within 3 more days. The prices are lower than most the other online shops and they have a great selection. Seems like good people to do business with. "

2016-07-04

"I never got to finish and pay for my order! there web site kept having problems after problems,and I just couldnt wait forever. Did m,y order finally actually get finished and processed? I never recieved a conformation email as of right now. I was done shopping and every step of the checkout process was finished and approved, and then their site just started to kind of fade away while slowing down. My order was for well over 600.00 so it was quite disconcerning to be just "out there hanging", with all my banking info. allready given,recorded,and ...who knows now how secure all that is???? So ....Iam not quite a happy, satisfied customer yet at this point. Could you please look into my prediciment for me? Thankyou so much"

2016-07-03

Micro-tech OTF Day

"Great product and fast shipping.
I pleasure to do business with!

2016-07-01

"Great service, great prices, awesome products...! I'm a very satisfied customer, so happy with my purchases, and am always checking on the new arrivals... Thanks"

2016-07-01

Fast deployment of a great knife buy!

"Extremely pleased with the knife I bought from BladeOps. It arrived promptly in two business days. Their annual sale markdown price was the best I could find anywhere for this item. A great transaction! "

2016-07-01

"Overall the service was fast with no surprises. My only complaint is when I tried to enter the one-time code for free priority shipping, it would not let me. So I had to pay for shipping. The free shipping was one of the reasons I decided to go with blade ops. "

2016-06-30

"Item was shipped fast and arrived early and was as described very happy with products I've bought"

2016-06-28

1st and Last order from Bladeops, Never again

"I thought this would make a nice addition to my auto collection but the first knife they sent wasn't converted into an auto yet so I had to send it back.( so much for quality checks before shipping) A couple weeks later I received my new knife and I wish I had just saved my money. With the slightest touch of the button the blade deploys part way. I found this out when it stuck me in my front hip area through the pocket in my pants. That was the 1st and last time I carried it. I have several Ganzo autos from China that have WAY better build quality than what I was sent from here and they all cost under $20"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.