• BladeOps BladeOps Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very nice product. Will order again. Thank you"

"Arrived a whole day early. Even after I messed up the shipping information. They fixed the information and got my order to me early. I will be buying from bladeops soon and often"

"BladeOps performed in a timely and efficient manner. I can't ask for anything more. "

"Super fast delivery of a high quality knife. I appreciate the service!"

"very fast shipping & nolageable sales staff--one of the best online things i ever bought-bill"

"easy to shop and delivery was fast."

"Mostly, I collect 1st Production, Limited Edition or Prototype knives of one widely known brand and much smaller numbers of three or four other brands. I'm always on the lookout for really good buys on general production knives or short production runs of some of the current smaller quality knifemakers. Competitive pricing is always a serious consideration although not the only one. Reliable past experience with the seller is always important. BladeOps fits this criteria for me. Of all the online knife sellers I have bookmarked, if I'm looking for a particular knife, I'll always check BladeOps. Plus, I'm on their mailing list, so any special deals they come up with, I learn about them"

"Very nice selection of knives were available to browse online. User interface was both easy to use and pleasing to the eye. Shipping was prompt and the tracking was correct. Great prices. Overall a great experience, would use again and have shared with friends and coworkers. Great job! "

"Great service and quick delivery. I'm Glad I chose BladeOps. "

"Tan Propel auto. Came quickly. Just what I wanted also. Really nice. I love it"

"Love the selection and what I ordered.
The quality was very apparent.
Happy with my purchase.

"This was my second order . It arrived in a timely fashion. I was very happy with the service,and the product."

"I am very much satisfied with all the the orders that Ive placed so far."

"Blade Ops Service, Support, Pricing and Communication is unsurpassed on web based business. I have bought 3 Items from them recently and could not have been more pleased with the transactions. They are an awesome company and I would recommend hem to anybody an everybody for any of their merchandise they carry. I only wish I could afford the knife I have on my wish list with them. Hint, Hint but that is my issue not there's ! They absolutely earn their 5 Star rating and I wish them much success in the future."

"BladeOps has never let me down. The always have great and fast service. If you ever have a problem they quickly try to solve it. You never have to wait days for an answer to your email."

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.