• BladeOps BladeOps Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I am very happy with my purchase. They fulfilled my order quickly and was precisely as advertised. I will do business with Blade OPS again."

"Purchasing was easy (online) and efficient. i received emails as to: receipt of order, processing of order, and notification of shipment. Included with ship notification was the tracking link to follow my order.
Overall - a five-star experience.

"Great price
Great shipping
Plan on purchasing here again

"Ordering was simple...and delivery time was excellent!!! "

"My order was received quickly (within one week) via the free shipping option, and was kindly double boxed to protect the item during shipping. Much recommended."

"I love this tool and from the heft, looks and feel it will last my lifetime and into whichever of my grandsons it goes to next "

"All around good time shopping and delivery time "

"I finally found the knife I was looking for. I am very satisfied with my order and I plan to purchase more from them in the future. Free shipping was a big plus too, and the shipment came in earlier than expected. Thank you BladeOps! "

"Was great to order from them, fast shipping, product worked great, you can't beat that, thanks very much, will order some more from them that's for sure. thank's again Brian."

"Quick shipping! Awesome product!"

"Website is clean, professional and easy to manage. Got my knife quickly and it's beautiful. Love my new knife and hope to buy more in the future. Thanks Bladeops!"

"Love my new knife. Thanks Bladeops!"

"good knife, glad I bought it"

"Awesome service from an awesome company!!"

"Great selection and prices. Cant go wrong with free shipping, actually found the knife for 2 dollars cheaper somewhere else but was sold on blade ops because of the free fast shipping"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.