• Address: 1352 West 7800 South
    • Business Hours: 8 am to 5 pm M-Th 8 am to 3pm F Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"This company consistently provides the BEST products and service!

I'll keep coming back...

"Easy checkout and fast delivery!!!!"

"Very well made knife. I wasn't expecting it to be so large but I am still very satisfied. Thank you blade ops"

"All knives were in stock and were delivered super fast!! Great etailer for all my knife needs"

"Product delivered was exactly as pictured and expected. Delivered in a timely manner with the free shipping method. Very pleased with this particular knife, I have never owned a Boker knife before and I will be ordering one again."

"Got the item right away and it was just as shown. Very satisfied! They did a great job. "

"As always blade ops gave me all I asked for in shipping, product satisfaction, and service. "

"The item was correct and it shipped fast! "

"GREAT prices, I've ordered a couple of Microtech and Klashnikov knives here and nonone else has even come close to matching your prices!
Excellent communication, from the moment of purchase, I knew what stage my knives were in the shipping process and exactly when they would arrive.
Best customer service hands down! Friendly, helpful and American help is just an e-mail or phone call away!
Keep up the excellent work, I'll be back for more!

"The product was as good as described. Delivery was very fast. I will continue to do business with this company."

"Fast service, good prices and quality merchandise.

"It's a great little knife, and it arrived in just a couple of days."

"Quick service. Good product. Only problem, they asked for billing address and shipping address, then later said if you used credit card they had to match. Wanted to send to work but could not. Not completely customer
responsive.

"After I placed my order online, I called within 5 minutes to change the color, I was helped by very nice person who said no-problem.The knife I bought came in 6 days, well packaged and perfect. The whole experience was a pleasure and I just ordered another knife. I'd definitely recommend BLADEOPS!!!!!!!!l "

"I liked the prices and variety. I was OK with the 7 day standard shipping shown when I ordered. I was very happy when I saw the 2 day Priority Mail shipment once the order was processed.

If I am ever in need of a knife in the future, I know where to go. I also know where to tell my friends where to get a good deal.

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.