• BladeOps BladeOps Elite Status

• Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"BladeOps has always exceeded my expectations, as to order fulfillment, product quality, and communications with their customer (me). I will continue to order wonderful (even if unnecessary and unjustifiable) products from them as long as my bank account holds out ... and given BladeOps's prices, that's gonna be a very long time indeed. Thumbs up to BladeOps!!"

"Great products at excellent prices. Fantastic service"

"Great service.Love my bench made mini impel auto.Will be glad to recommend Blade ops."

"always a great selection and pricing; always lightning fast shipping"

"You guys are the best love doing business with Blade Ops Art K"

"great knife at a fantastic price super fast shipping all around great experience "

" The knife is lightweight slim and very fast "

"Piranha Blue Predator Auto Knife, Tactical Plain Edge Blade. This is my second Piranha and these are very well made knives. This particular knife is about as classy looking as you can get. It is beautiful. The steel, CPM-S30V , for the blade, in my opionion, is perfect for the tactical application but the blue 6061-T6 Type 3 hard coat anodized aircraft aluminum handle is what makes this a real dresser! Blade Ops ships quick and free and I really like the website and selection they supply. I am a repeat customer."

"Good communication and a fast delivery ."

"I did not have any issues with my order. It was mailed the very next morning after it was ordered "

"It's an easy, simple process. Very professional."

"BladeOps is the Bomb their whole approach towards customer satisfaction is very apparent and I'm glad and now a very satisfied customer. My knife arrived on time with no hang ups and their 10 day return policy is fair to me to say the least. I've looked at other knife dealers on the Internet and BladeOps sells all the Cool stuff."

"IT'S ALWAYS A GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH BLADEOPS,I AM VERY SATISFIED ONCE AGAIN WITH MY LATEST ORDER! :) BEST REGARDS - JOHN CARLUCCI "

"Excellent price and service. I've already ordered another knife so I must be pretty satisfied. "

"Great service. Will use you again. "

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.