BladeOps Reviews - page 4 - bladeops.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 764 reviews

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"it came as advertised very quickly, I would GLADLY buy from them again"

"Great price on Para-Military 2. Super fast shipping and packed well. Great service indeed!"

"I bought one inexpensive, serrated knife and it was of such high quality that i ordered two more. The free shipping makes them even better!"

"These guys have a class act in that they sell quality merchandise at great prices and through in FREE SHIPPING!!
Every time I have ordered from them, the package has arrived a day or two earlier than originally projected.
Well done!!!
I'll be doing business with these guys for some time.
Other dealers could take a few lessons on how it's done right.
Thanks again,
Gary

"My experience with BladeOps was very satisfactory.Recieved my order in only 4 days, product was just what I wanted. Looking forward to doing more business. "

"love bladeops the best knife and prices around "

"knife is exactly what i wanted!description was spot on,appears solid and well made.shipped fast,will buy again."

"This is my second purchase. Everything was as advertised. Great price, great quality, fast shipping. This is where I will be buying my knives from now on!"

"This is my new go to knife shop because it's obvious that the customer is their priority, not profits.
It's refreshing to find a company that has the customer first, then is satisfied.

"I ordered the knife and it arrived well within the time allotted.
Thanks for a very good experience.

"Great product as advertised exactly what I wanted. You can't beat free shipping but when that free shipping is given in a timely manner = awesome. The bladeops, I shall return."

"Blade was shipped fast and was just as advertised. Would definitely use them again."

"I was very satisfied with my order. It arrived earlier then it was supposed to."

"Excellent product, superb customer service with immediate completion of order and delivery of product. Great company to work with; I will be back! Recommend without reservation! BWS"

"Very fast and professional like always! Thanks again!!"