Stores > BladeOps

• Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-06-22

Quick delivery; faster knife!

"BladeOps is a great way to buy quality knives. The delivery is quick and secure; the automatic knives (especially the Piranha) are unbelievably fast!"

2016-06-18

(Cut through the Bull) service !!

"I am very satisfied with the service I got ,quick delivery and got exactly what I wanted .

I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Thank k you David P Daniel.

2016-06-14

"Bladeops always gets the item shipped off quickly and without delays plus it's always free shipping"

2016-06-01

quick and sharp

"Just as the last couple times before,I have always receive my knives always ahead of when they were suppose to be here,and the tracking is a plus.I have only bought 3 knives from you so far,and I do plan to continue to buy from you.Thank you for good deals on good knives,na d thanks for the great service. "

2016-05-31

Auto button

"The release button to open blade seems to stick some. I really have to push hard on button yo release. I have tried 2 in 1 oil on the mechanism but has not worked well yet. If I can't get it to open quicker , is there any kind of exchange, swap out? Thanks, Bruce"

2016-05-30

delivered before promised

"bladeops said that the standard shipping would take 7-10 days and I had the product in 4. Outstanding."

2016-05-24

Cutting edge

"Great brands. Great prices. No hassle returns. What more do u need to know?"

2016-05-23

SHARP and dependable construction.

"I ordered a couple moderately priced knives strictly on reviews of customers and the occasional YouTube video and explanation. All of the knives came very sharp and excellent quality in their construction. I never leave home without one. With Blade Ops, if you do your homework, you will get a great deal. "

2016-05-21

None better, buy here!

" Why would you want The inconvenience of manuals and flippers when BladeOps has the biggest selection of Autos; enough of sore fingers from flippers and fumbling with liner locks to close your knife. Great prices and Great selections on OTF and side opening automatics. Don't worry, you don't have to be a cop to buy autos from Blade Ops as other sites require; excellent prices on Kershaw and Microtech automatic knives."

2016-05-19

Collector knives

"They carry the best knives you can buy anywhere at really good prices!I was very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy from them again!They also have super fast shipping and the packaging they use is top notch!"

2016-05-12

Bladeops

"Items arrived sooner than expected and were in great condition. Weren't as sharp as they should have been but that's a nitpick."

2016-05-11

Delivered as Promised

"I live on the east coast and received my package in 2 days. Everything arrived as expected. I had a couple of questions before and after I placed my order, and both sales and billing delivered outstanding customer service. I will be purchasing from Bladeops again."

2016-05-10

THE BEST FOR LESS!

"Blade Ops offers the best prices I have been able to find after "bargain" pricing comparisons. I am really satisfied with their super fast shipment and great customer service contacts after the sale. Keep up the great service, I am already checking out other great pieces!"

2016-05-08

they are sharp

"never a problem with them"

2016-05-07

Just Awesome!!!

"I purchased a hk knife from blade ops. it was exactly as described and delivery was much faster than expected. it was a fantastic deal on an awesome blade!! i will buy from them again!!!"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.