Stores > BladeOps

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-03-06

BladeOps Rocks!!!

"BladeOps has an amazing selection in stock. Thanks again for the awesome transaction. I will be back again soon.

Thanks

This review was modified by hershal4 on March 14 2016 11:41:13 PM

2016-03-02

I am happy.

"Good product, good srevice. Everything was as good as could be expected."

2016-03-02

"Great service and really quick shipment. Very pleased with the service I received."

2016-03-01

Earning A Customer For Life!

"Thanks to the fantastic folks at Blade Ops I am more than happy to provide this review on their behalf!
With so many different knife sellers on the web, there are many shops to choose from when it comes to top shelf Automatic Opening Knives!

One thing more important to me than price is the level of Customer Service a Company displays to their loyal folks and I am VERY impressed by the Blade Ops personnel on this matter! Not to mention, that their prices are not only very reasonable and often less than other similar Companies out there too- plus the Military Discount consideration the are able to offer us on certain products which are able to be flexible!

Thanks to you all at Blade Ops and I look forward to future business AND an additional thanks for the smokin deal on your Boker Deal of The Day (Small Auto Opener) which I really should've picked up a few more of when supplies were in stock! Great, great deal on such a tiny little Auto which is now my EDC!

2016-02-26

I could not buy one, I had to buy two 1st class folder's

"Very satisfied, quick service, and real value. Will buy more....Ron"

2016-02-26

Free shipping!!!

"Gotta love a place that offers free shipping on any order. Came to my house within 5days. Love the knife and this site, wish I would've found it sooner!"

2016-02-24

Got the Kershaw launch 1

"Great knife it has a big smile love it great job Kershaw"

2016-02-23

whatever your looking for we got it

"Since I found blade ops I have bought my knives from their website they have everything from mild to wild in all price ranges everyone can afford."

2016-02-22

quick delivery

"quick delivery and very satisfied with purchase"

2016-02-22

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Great Exp. will be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-02-21

Sending me a Survey before they can get my knife to me.

"According to my tracking number my knife has been in Utah (point of origin) for 7 days straight now. Wasn't even shipped until three days after I ordered it. Prompt service doesn't seem to be on of their goals. "

2016-02-20

Awesome

"Quick delivery. I ordered Boker Kalashnikov 74 Auto Desert Tan Part Serrated
and Boker Mini Kalashnikov 73B Auto Knife, Combo Edge Black Blade.For the price these very good knives.

2016-02-15

not from the dollar store!

"It's like Superman! Fast, and strong"

2016-02-14

on the mark

"I have been looking all over town for.an automatic knife and when I found out about blade ops I ordered right away and received them on time I have told a few people about the quality and how fast I was able to get them thank you"

2016-02-14

A Very Sharp Business on The Cutting Edge

"It was my first experience with this company, recommended to me by a friend. I ordered two knives, a day apart; both were exactly as advertised and delivered within the timeframe promised. The sale price was also the best I'd found. Can't get better than that."

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.