Stores > BladeOps

• Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-02-15

not from the dollar store!

"It's like Superman! Fast, and strong"

2016-02-14

on the mark

"I have been looking all over town for.an automatic knife and when I found out about blade ops I ordered right away and received them on time I have told a few people about the quality and how fast I was able to get them thank you"

2016-02-14

A Very Sharp Business on The Cutting Edge

"It was my first experience with this company, recommended to me by a friend. I ordered two knives, a day apart; both were exactly as advertised and delivered within the timeframe promised. The sale price was also the best I'd found. Can't get better than that."

2016-02-13

Exceeded expectations!

"This was my first experience with this company and they delivered! The product was exceptional and they kept me informed regarding the shipping and delivered it on time. I will not hesitate to order from them again in the future."

Quick

"I was very pleased with the quick shipment of my order. That's one of the reasons I return to shop at BladeOps often."

2016-02-12

If I had more money I'd buy more stuff!

"Would Highly recommend anyone to BladeOps site! Great customer service with an array of high quality products and super fast shipping!"

This review was modified by antonioboucher on April 15 2016 10:43:45 AM

2016-02-12

Wow, Lightning fast, safe delivery. Way ta go, BladeOps!

"Very pleased to receive my order safely, as described and fast! I am going to order more, thanks for the great service."

2016-02-10

"Very Satisfied prompt service "

2016-02-05

Quick and simple

"Great selection, then I checked out and chose the free 7 day delivery and it came in 2 days which was great."

2016-02-05

Auto-magic Piranha DNA

"First time buying from BladeOps was/is a rewarding experience ...excellent web site....good price...delvivered on time. Knife is a flash....DRS

2016-02-04

"Fast delivery, great product, works as advertised "

2016-02-04

Super quick and amazing service!

"My package arrived before I knew it and Blade OPS emailed me right away about my order. Great Job! "

2016-01-30

Very fast shipping and excellent products!

"I was very pleased with the shipping time and the quality of all of the products that I've ordered from this site"

2016-01-29

Great service

"The Boker knife came in the time frame it was supposed. The ordering process and shipping was flawless. However the knife box seals were broken. The knife has a hitch when opening. you push the button and it hesitates before opening."

2016-01-24

excelllent .....service very fast delivery

"I'm glad you have the Gerber freehand in stock ....very good price and fast delivery
I'll be back to buy here again

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.