Stores > BladeOps

• Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-03-13

Good for a fast delivery

"One disappoint thing was the color (yellow zombie) that I order was not the same that I looked from the website. "

2016-03-12

Can't beat free shipping.

"I buy knives from Blade Ops because of their low prices and fast shipping. "

2016-03-11

Nice way to end the week!

"I had never used BladeOps before. They were everything they said they were going to be and then some. Very happy with the outcome and support of the sale. A very good company to work with. Looking forward to needing there help again soon!!"

Quick, Fast and Reliable

"Literally no complaints here, quick and reliable shipping as always, thanks!"

2016-03-07

"Great price lightning fast shipping. We will do business again"

BladeOps always delivers

"After my first knife order with BladeOps I was so pleased with the quality knives and there fast hassle free shipping, I made two more purchases. They have a great selection of knives and always stand behind everything they sell. They only carry the best brands and are very happy to give you their review of any product. I highly recomend purchasing from BladeOps."

2016-03-06

BladeOps Rocks!!!

"BladeOps has an amazing selection in stock. Thanks again for the awesome transaction. I will be back again soon.

Thanks

This review was modified by hershal4 on March 14 2016 11:41:13 PM

2016-03-02

I am happy.

"Good product, good srevice. Everything was as good as could be expected."

2016-03-02

"Great service and really quick shipment. Very pleased with the service I received."

2016-03-01

Earning A Customer For Life!

"Thanks to the fantastic folks at Blade Ops I am more than happy to provide this review on their behalf!
With so many different knife sellers on the web, there are many shops to choose from when it comes to top shelf Automatic Opening Knives!

One thing more important to me than price is the level of Customer Service a Company displays to their loyal folks and I am VERY impressed by the Blade Ops personnel on this matter! Not to mention, that their prices are not only very reasonable and often less than other similar Companies out there too- plus the Military Discount consideration the are able to offer us on certain products which are able to be flexible!

Thanks to you all at Blade Ops and I look forward to future business AND an additional thanks for the smokin deal on your Boker Deal of The Day (Small Auto Opener) which I really should've picked up a few more of when supplies were in stock! Great, great deal on such a tiny little Auto which is now my EDC!

2016-02-26

I could not buy one, I had to buy two 1st class folder's

"Very satisfied, quick service, and real value. Will buy more....Ron"

2016-02-26

Free shipping!!!

"Gotta love a place that offers free shipping on any order. Came to my house within 5days. Love the knife and this site, wish I would've found it sooner!"

2016-02-24

Got the Kershaw launch 1

"Great knife it has a big smile love it great job Kershaw"

2016-02-23

whatever your looking for we got it

"Since I found blade ops I have bought my knives from their website they have everything from mild to wild in all price ranges everyone can afford."

2016-02-22

quick delivery

"quick delivery and very satisfied with purchase"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.