Stores > BladeOps

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review BladeOps by clicking a star below.

2017-03-21

Great transaction

"Fast shipping arrived before the stated date "

2017-03-21

Great experience

"Site was easy to use, products were described well. Item arrived quickly, in great shape and functioned appropriately. I plan to use BladeOps for future purchases."

review-hoo-hoo

"both knives are quite fine: i will have some milling work to put an edge on both sides of the dagger; but can do. the switch-blade is really nice; just as is. am a bit disappointed with all the 'out of stock' on the otf models. fix it soon?? thanx, angela"

Great service

"Great very happy came in two day very happy with product

Never a dull experience.

"Very pleased with the knives and the experience. I have purchased more than once and look forward to purchase again. Knives always shipped quick. BladeOps is my go to site for knives."

Snappy little thing

"This knife is a perfect size for me. I like the quality even though it may be a bit pricey. However, when you compare other knives at our local stores, it is twice the knife. I am very pleased with it."

JeffBarger's Avatar

2017-03-18

Big Boker

"I am very happy with my purchase of the Boker XL size is just as I figured it would be Awesome!!! Thanks again Jeff Barger"

2017-03-16

Blade Ops is Tops!

"Ordering was simple and fast. Shipping and ordering documentation were immediate and correct. Product was received 7 days after ordering with free shipping. Boker knife I ordered was exactly as described and worked perfectly as expected. Products and performance of this company are top notch. "

2017-03-16

More than happy

"These guys are not just good, they are GRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!"

2017-03-15

Wow!

"Exceptional quality at an equally exceptional value!"

2017-03-12

Exceptional Value

"Upon opening the box and taking the knife out, I was struck with the solid feel of the construction. This is a well made knife. The handle is light and firm with no catching edges. Feels far superior to those plastic or synthetic handles. The Mossy Oak pattern looks good with the black color of the blade. A natural complementing synergy of color. The action of the automatic is fast and clean with a sharp finish. When deploying the blade, the locking click sets solid and secure. There is no play in the blade when open and locked. The release to close the blade is easy, and the blade locks closed securely. This Boker is an exceptional value with comfortable quality. Proud to own this knife."

2017-03-12

great service great deal shiped fast

"I got the 3 broken otf deal , that was cool 1 works fine and 2 work inconsistently but I will get them working . I also got the box of 8 broken knives . The Boker knife once I get that working better it is worth what I paid for the box . I will be a returning customer.

2017-03-10

They are OTF, just like their knives

"Excellent products. Great selection of the Benchmade line. Fast shipping! "

2017-03-06

I'll be back

"Luved the prices of BladeOps even though I only shopped at the local gun store and BladeOps beat them on cost. The service was great and the shipping was fast. I bought an automatic knife made by Kershaw and love it , the craftsmanship is top of the line and the action is very fast and intimidating the opening sound reminds me of the sound that a pump shotgun makes when you rack a shell into battery. Yes I'll be back I already have another knife that I have to have. Thanx guys"

2017-03-05

"Very well packaged, quick shipping and great prices! I will definitely buy more"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.