Stores > BladeOps

• Fax: 801 432 8073

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-11-13

Christmas surprise

"Got the broker mini Kalashnikov for Christmas for my father in law. He's been looking for an auto knife for awhile but has not found what he wants. This will be perfect. I tried the knife very fast and solid feel. No wiggle in the blade."

This review was modified by donegar101 on November 13 2016 07:30:07 PM

2016-11-09

It's the little things that matter.

"Great small auto knife at a unbelievable small sale price for a Kershaw."

2016-11-02

I cant wait till my next order arrives

"You guys rock. I'm already looking for my next purchase!"

2016-11-01

Above And Beyond The Call TO Service

"I'm a new customer to Bladeops.com and ordered a Micro tech Troodon, and it was at my door in 3 days very fast. When I opened the box what a high quality knife at a great PRICE. The only problem was the deployment and retraction of the blade were to stiff for my liking! So I decided to send it back wondering if I would be charged the restocking fee to exchange it, which would of done away with what I saved by buying it from Bladeops.com. To my VERY pleasant surprise I was told sure no problem send it back and well ship any knife you want and not charge you to restock it!! way to go I'm sure many consumers HATE restocking fees but Bladeops.com could not be more helpful in making the exchange and getting my new knife shipped pronto!! he said we will ship your new knife today now that's great customer service !! I shall return "

2016-10-24

Awesome Vendor!!!

"Several items ordered.
Shipped quick every time!
Extremely satisfied customer here.

2016-10-21

Great Gerber

"The knife got here early. The price was great. I'll buy again from blade ops.

2016-10-21

Some what satisfied

"Company was awsome, delivery was quick, great prices, tracking package worked, just a little disappointed at the speed of the opeating system on the knife."

2016-10-19

new customer now regular customer

"First time customer every aspect from beginning to delivery was 5stars definitely do business with again and have no problem recommendin to friends"

2016-10-18

Boker review

"Excellent service and lightning fast delivery! Very pleased."

2016-10-17

Your Boker 74!

"I have been looking for an automatic with out emptying my wallet. Simple in look until opened and you see your kalashnikon blade. Mean looking is how I describe it. Sharp and impressively sturdy. "

This review was modified by brunedp on October 17 2016 06:19:39 PM

2016-10-17

free shipping

" Free shipping on their products. As well as multiple payment options. Orders are processed in a timely manner when paying with money order. "

2016-10-15

BladeOps cuts out the competition!

"Great website and fast and friendly service. Look forward to shopping here again. "

2016-10-15

My number one choice!

"The process was very smooth, super-fast, no hassle, plus they have the most complete inventory of great quality knives I have seen at unbeatable prices. Not to mention the free shipping. You guys are great! I just wish you had Paypal as one of the payment options."

This review was modified by jortizgiro on December 07 2016 12:59:51 AM

2016-10-14

Fast Delivery

"My knife arrived quickly and in great condition!"

2016-10-13

Blade[l)

"My order was here faster than it took me to place the order lol!!! Awsome customer service!!! Keep up the good work guys!!!"

Share BladeOps's store rating

BladeOps is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BladeOps is a merchant member
BladeOps participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.