Stores > BiggerBooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2017-01-02

"The "for sale" listing that I followed to Bigger Books showed that the company had available the particular book I was seeking. Consequently, I placed an order. About 2-3 weeks later I received an email indicating that BB could not locate a copy and so canceled my order. This seems like a very poor method of conducting business. It seems to me that you must list titles for sale (implying that you own copies and have them available for purchase) but only after an order is placed actually try to locate a copy. Given this performance, I see no reason to ever seek out BB again. "

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2017

“Good morning,

I apologize your recent order with us was unable to be shipped! I have emailed you an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me!

2017-01-01

"This was my first time ordering and I was very satisfied. No doubt I will be ordering in the future."

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2017

“Good morning!

I'm happy to hear you're going to come back and give us another chance to exceed your expectations! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for that chance.

Happy New Year,

2016-12-31

10/10 do NOT recommend

"The book title was genetics WITH mastering genetics card, I received the book and there was no access card for mastering genetics. I called and they said they are not guaranteed to come with the book. The title was was misleading and I feel as though it was false advertisement. If you need to buy an access card, DO NOT buy from here!!"

Rep reply posted Jan-01-2017

“Taylor,

I apologize that your access card was not included with your used rental. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me,

2016-12-30

unreliable

"DONT BUY FROM HERE,
I ordered December 20th, payed extra to get two days shipping,
as of today 12/30 havent gotten the book yet, and today I received an email that says the order is gonn be delayed even more.

dont buy from here and for sure DON'T PAY EXTRA FOR QUICK SHIPPING.

“Good Afternoon,

I'm so sorry to hear that your item was put on back order. I have sent an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me.

2016-12-29

Not satisfied at all

"I ordered a book "the Cooper's hawk" that was advertised on their web page, paid for it and received an email that the transaction was cancelled. I hav not gotten my refund as of yet. Again not satisfied! And I looked on the website this morning and the book is still listed"

“Good morning,

I apologize that your recent order with us has been cancelled. I have sent you an update on your refund and account to the email on file.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me regarding this matter,

2016-12-29

Great deal

"I rented two books I needed for this semester. They were expensive if I were to buy them so I looked into renting. Can't beat $50 for two books! I will definitely check back with them for my next classes. I also thought since they were rented it might be poor condition books. But to my surprise they are in good condition. The paperback book shows signs of use but nothing serious. I'm very pleased with my service from them."

“Ashley,

I'm happy you were able to find us and rent instead of purchase (textbooks are so expensive!) I have sent a little "thank you" to the email on file.

Happy New Year,

2016-12-28

BiggerBooks price increase.

"Your service was good but the price for the book I was going to order went up over $10 overnight for the same used book. Not good."

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2016-12-27

Cheapest prices I could find

"I have used biggerbooks for 3 semesters and I can't find another website that is cheaper or more reliable. Awesome customer service and books have been in good shape!"

This review was modified by nashere_brown on December 28 2016 06:33:31 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

The invisible textbook

"bottom line, book was never delivered"

“Jonathan,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are unable to locate your item! I have emailed you an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me!

Terrible business practices

"Didn't even tell me my order was cancelled. Glad I checked the website before classes started. "

A rep from BiggerBooks.com, Beth - Customer Service, has responded

“I'm so sorry to hear we weren't able to fulfill your order! I have emailed an update to the email on file regarding this order.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me regarding this matter,

Awful Experience

"Placed a text book order for them to ship to my son which they charged me for and then they cancelled it for no apparent reason. Took several days to reverse the charges on my card. I will not be using this website ever again."

A rep from BiggerBooks.com, Beth - Customer Service, has responded

“I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have an excellent experience with us! I have emailed you an update regarding your account.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me regarding this issue,

Technical Difficulties

"Didn't have the books they advertised as in stock. Received nothing, good times..."

“Good morning!

I am so sorry to hear that your order was cancelled. I have messaged you at the email on file with an update regarding your account.

Happy Holidays,

Not available

"After I ordered my book --- the order was cancelled because the book was not available."

“Good morning!

I am sorry that we were unable to obtain your item and your order was cancelled! I have sent you an update to the email on file.

Happy Holidays!

Ordered Cancelled

"My order was accepted but later cancelled -- causing me to reorder from another vender which made the gift late as a Christmas gift. Although the price was competitive I was disappointed that the inventory system listed the book as in stock when it was not."

“Good morning!

I am so sorry to hear we weren't able to get you this Christmas present, and as a result your gift was late. I have sent a message to the email on file with an update regarding your order.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me and your honest feedback,

2016-12-23

SOLD-Just Kidding!

"Bought a Christmas gift from them. Paid for it. They charged my card. Then I got an inconspicuous email about it a day or so later. I assumed it was one of the dozens of shipping confirmations I was receiving every day.

Turns out, these people charge your card without any idea whether they can get the item or not. In fact, they never did, and I didn't even know about it until it was too late for Christmas. I did get a refund, but no other retailer charges you for something before they even check to see if they can get it.

Rep reply posted Dec-23-2016

A rep from BiggerBooks.com, Erin - Customer Service, has responded

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry you had a frustrating and difficult experience with us. I have sent an email to the email on file regarding this issue.

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.