Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      Customer Service: 1-888-3
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

2017-01-21

Great seller!

"Quick shipping, book as described, great seller!"

“Good morning,

I am so happy you were satisfied with the item and shipping speed! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!

Still waiting

"Took my money then said it was back ordered. No refund possible and no book. Would never order again. Awful."

“Good morning,

I apologize that your recently placed order with us took longer than expected to ship. I have sent an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your time and business,

Still waiting

"I purchased my textbook for my class that begins on Monday, January 23rd. A few days later I received an email that this book was no longer available and that it should be shortly. Being limited with time and the fact that you had already charged me the 300.00 for a book I won't have before my class begins makes it impossible to purchase elsewhere. It is frustrating. "

“Good morning,

i apologize that your item took longer than expected to ship! I have sent an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter,

2017-01-20

"I received this survey before I recieved
my book. Still waiting.

Rep reply posted Jan-20-2017

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your book yet. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-19

Uncertain They Actually Carry Any Books

"I ordered a textbook from Bigger Books and used a coupon code, making it cheaper than many other sites. I had to sign up for an account to check out. But, books are expensive, so, whatever. Two days after my order was confirmed, I got an email that my order was "delayed," with no explanation or expected shipping time. Before I could even contact customer service, I got an email the next day stating that my order was cancelled due to "lack of availability" and offering me a paltry $5 off my next order "for the inconvenience". Considering there were a dozen copies of the book I ordered with various prices, I'm inclined to feel like BiggerBooks should have shipped me a more expensive copy from a different seller for the price I paid initially, rather than stealing a precious 3 days from me at the beginning of a semester when I need my books ASAP. Now I have another freaking account with a website I'm never going to use again. Was this just a scam to fish for contact info? I have no idea, as this was my first and last order and I have no other experiences to go on.

EDIT: Read other reviews! Apparently this happens ALL THE TIME. What a hilariously terrible business model. This store isn't going to be around much longer, at this rate.

Rep reply posted Jan-20-2017

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-19

Everything went smoothly. Thanks.

"Nothing much special to say. It went off as expected."

Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

“Good morning,

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2017-01-18

Takes forever - late for my college course

"Don't get books from this website unless you plan on waiting nearly 3 weeks to get it. "

Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that your order was delayed. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Charged -book not in print

"Charged for a book; for a book that would never be available. "

Reader's Delight

"Very happy with the service. The books arrived on time and with the tracking number you could follow the shipping progress. Can't wait to start reading."

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2017-01-17

Item not yet received....

"I am not comfortable giving a rating when the item has yet to be delivered. It actually was in Norfolk, VA and now is in NC, when the delivery address is Newport News, VA very close to Norfolk, VA. Ugh UPS."

2017-01-17

Great service!

"Could ship a bit faster, but I'll take the prices over speed!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our prices. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Fast Shipping

"Thank you for your service!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Just in time!

"My book came really early and the best part was that I rented a book and it was in excellent condition with the cds included!!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I am so happy to hear you were pleased with your rental! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2017-01-16

"The book arrived quickly and on time. Unfortunately, despite the book supposedly being new, the cover had major crease marks and seemed damaged."

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you received the book in that condition. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Happy!

"My order was at my door step on time and everything was also in place. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!"

“Good morning,

That's awesome! I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience with our service. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.