Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      Customer Service: 1-888-3
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

Fast shipping

"Order arrived quickly. Thanks for sending the books so fast!"

Rep reply posted Jan-26-2017

“Good afternoon,

Thank you for choosing us! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Cheers!

absolutely awful

"It has been almost two weeks and I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY BOOK. Its absolutely ridiculous that you tell your customers a timeline that is 100% not correct. Never using this site again. Ever. "

Rep reply posted Jan-26-2017

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that it took longer than expected for your item to reach you. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Best Wishes,

couldn't provide the book

"A week after accepting my order they informed me that they didn't actually have the book and had to cancel the order."

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that your recently placed order with us was unable to be shipped. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Waited Too Long to Tell Me My Book Wasn't Coming

"I am happy with the 2 of the 3 books I received; however, I messaged customer service about the 3rd book and they said it would ship within 24-48 hours. I didn't hear anything, but a few days later I received saying that it wasn't coming since none of the vendors had it. It would have been nice to know sooner since this class started 2 weeks ago. The $3 coupon off of a $59 order wasn't the best way to make it up since I probably won't be using this service again."

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that it took so long for your order to be cancelled. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your account.

2017-01-23

2 separate book promises unfulfilled! Stay away!

"1) They lost my book and me sent through a phone circus to track the package. I'm now almost 4 weeks behind on reading for a law school class! That book is still in transit according to UPS!
2) Realizing their service was horrible, they credited me $20, with an option to obtain a refund, or receive expedited shipping and arrival by today at the latest. I unfortunately chose the latter option. Yet, the book still has not arrived! First time shame on them, second time shame on me. Never again getting my business, and sending a warning to all MD/VA/DC law school list serves. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that you have not yet received your item! I have sent an update to the email on file to help resolve this issue.

2017-01-23

Item Delay at a most inconvenient time

"Received an email that my book was delayed just days before my class started. Still no book, so I made the purchase at a higher price from my book store. I tried to cancel my delayed order via the website, but one problem. After filling out the customer service form online, there was no 'submit' button! I couldn't even cancel my order online! I have to wait until Monday to call to cancel and request a refund. I won't go through this hassle with this website again. "

“Good morning,

I apologize that your order has not yet shipped with us. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Still havent got book

"Bought book. After 3 days I was emailed saying they didn't actually have the book. Tried to contact customer service during their open hours but got no response. No update on the book after about 2 weeks."

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that your item has not yet shipped. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter,

Two thumbs down

"First off they Canceled my order because they thought my address was incorrect which turned out my address was different from the billing address and instead of the company calling me they canceled my order. (Apparently your shipping address and billing address has to be the same for you to make and purchase over the Internet if your shipping address is different from your billing address you have to place the order over the phone )After speaking with the supervisor two days later she informed me that she would purchase the book over the phone and will give me free two day shipping and I should expect my book within the next three days. A week has passed by I have started my class and I have still not received my book. For some reason they shipped my book to UPS in Houston Texas but did not provide a address. I am very upset and I will never order a book from this company again"

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that you have had a difficult experience with us. I have emailed you for so additional information to the email on file.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

2017-01-22

Didn't start well, but problem salved.

"Things didn't start very well, as I received an email saying that Bigger Books was out the of stock, and I would receive my book to quote them "soon". This was going to be a problem since I needed the book on or around a certain date, and payed extra for expedited shipping to ensure that happening.
But all it took was an email and I explained my situation, and they were able to rectify the problem to my satisfaction. The book was a little late, but I can't complain since Bigger Book refunded me for the expedited shipping.
Over all I was satisfied with my experience, and would perchase again from BiggerBooks.com

“Good morning!

I am happy we were able to get this issue resolved for you and appreciate your honest feedback. I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!

Cmuse

"I found the books I bought were want I needed for class. I found the price reasonable."

“Good morning!

I'm glad we could help! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you!

2017-01-21

Awesome possum !

"My order came on time and in fair condition! I would recommend biggerbooks to others and will definitely be renting and or buying from biggerbooks again!"

“Good morning!

I am so happy to hear this! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Beth Wishes,

2017-01-21

Great seller!

"Quick shipping, book as described, great seller!"

“Good morning,

I am so happy you were satisfied with the item and shipping speed! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!

Still waiting

"Took my money then said it was back ordered. No refund possible and no book. Would never order again. Awful."

“Good morning,

I apologize that your recently placed order with us took longer than expected to ship. I have sent an update to the email on file.

Still waiting

"I purchased my textbook for my class that begins on Monday, January 23rd. A few days later I received an email that this book was no longer available and that it should be shortly. Being limited with time and the fact that you had already charged me the 300.00 for a book I won't have before my class begins makes it impossible to purchase elsewhere. It is frustrating. "

“Good morning,

i apologize that your item took longer than expected to ship! I have sent an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your patience and understanding regarding this matter,

2017-01-20

"I received this survey before I recieved
my book. Still waiting.

Rep reply posted Jan-20-2017

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your book yet. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Beth
Customer Service Representative
Biggerbooks.com

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.