Stores > BiggerBooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2017-01-14

Lack of good customer service

"I chose your company because I needed the book fast and paid for faster shipping to receive the book on time for my class, however you waited too long to inform me that your vendor was out of stock and the book would be delayed. You gave me no date of when I could expect the book. I requested to cancel the order so I could buy it elsewhere, I did not receive any response from you. I went on your website and chat with someone live, she was very cold and unfeeling, never apologized or said sorry or anything. She told me I could not cancel my order, that it was shipped out that day, when I asked for details she just said check your email for a tracking number, I did and told her there was no email, she said it will take a day to receive it. I asked her if it was shipped out next day or two day since I needed the book right away and she said no 1-5 days. This is not the way to treat a customer if you expect repeat business. She said you refunded me for the extra shipping I paid for, however I still have no book, since then I had tried to track the package with the tracking number I finally got in an email that took til the next day to receive. The response I got was not available could not locate. It is now Saturday and I still have not received the book, I told her I will never use your company again. I suggest you step up your customer service and do not advertise a book if you do not even have it in stock. I have ordered books from several other companies and never had such problems and delays like with this one. "

This review was modified by lwood8 on January 17 2017 12:03:08 AM

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

30 DAYS NOT QUITE

"I ordered this book and received it quicker than the site said. I don't recall seeing in specifics about the condition of the book, it was rather worn, but I will only be using it this semester."

This review was modified by cninaj9 on January 17 2017 12:03:07 AM

“Good morning,

I'm happy to hear you received your book quicker than expected! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Good price

"Great Customer service, shipping little delayed but expectable.
Upgraded the shipping for free. Thanks

This review was modified by mkshaban on January 17 2017 12:03:04 AM

“Good morning,

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am happy to hear we were able to provide exceptional customer service! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2017-01-14

didnt actually have the book in stock

"well, the young woman I talked to on the phone was pleasant, however, I found out that the book I had already paid for was not in stock by calling them myself to ask why it had not shipped after 6 days when they claimed they usually ship within 3 days. Unfortunately, I needed to start reading this book immediately and I was disappointed that they had wasted my time and did not even have the courtesy to send me an email and let me know that they didn't have the book. I will not recommend this site or use it again. "

This review was modified by lizzie_gash on January 17 2017 12:03:03 AM

2017-01-14

"Book came with highlighted text and quiz answers written by pen throughput all pages. I can't study like that"

This review was modified by vladimir_saprygin on January 17 2017 12:02:52 AM

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you received your book in that condition. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Disappointed...

"I ordered a loose leaf textbook. It arrived strapped together by two rubber bands, which had further damaged the pages past their "used" description. Furthermore, the pages were turned different ways, and not in order. Perhaps this is normal, but I would assume a quality check is involved at some point, and apparently all the pages being accounted for and in order is not priority. Will not be using this service again."

This review was modified by rachelynn1985 on January 17 2017 12:02:47 AM

“Good morning,

I am so sorry you received your book in that condition.I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-13

Horrible

"I ordered a textbook. 8 days later I call and ask why it has not shipped, and it turns out that its not available yet. The day after, my order gets cancelled because they do not have a supplier for the book. Well, make sure your "suppliers" have the textbook before even posting it on your site. Never going to rent a textbook from here."

This review was modified by operezarredondo on January 17 2017 12:02:34 AM

2017-01-13

My order was cancelled

"My order was cancelled due to address. Never ordered anything else. It was ridiculous i was charged right away but after the automatic cancelation it took 3 to 5 days for my money to be refunded. "

This review was modified by ChristyVandervoet on January 17 2017 12:02:20 AM

2017-01-12

Quick Shipping

"Ordered and received my books very quickly! "

This review was modified by Alysonf on January 17 2017 12:01:15 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

“Good afternoon!

I am happy we were able to get you your items efficiently! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!

2017-01-11

Never Again

"I ordered a book and did not hear back for five days. So I went to their sight to see when book might be coming via online chat.
Was told that book would be shipping the next day.
Then I received another message that said that the book was no where to be found. But gee whiz oh golly. For the inconvenience I was given a code for three dollars off my next purchase.
I have never purchased from these folks before, and I can assure you I will never do so again, with the whopping three dollar discount or not.
What a waste of time and effort, not to say the disappointment.
Keep your three bucks and your unforgettable terrible service.

This review was modified by jcoal on January 13 2017 09:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

“Good afternoon,

I am so sorry that your order with us was cancelled! I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your account.

Thank you for your time and business,

2017-01-10

Cheaper, easier, hassle free

"My school doesn't allow you to rent the book if you're using your financial aid, and if you're not using it, the cost to rent a book is astronomical. My tutor told me about BiggerBooks, and I was thrilled to see how much I saved. The process is simple, and the books arrive when scheduled to arrive. So far, my experience has been great."

This review was modified by Mercedes_Vega on January 12 2017 03:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-11-2017

“Good afternoon!

Well that stinks that you aren't able to rent! I'm happy you found us. I have sent you a gift to the email on file to thank you for using us!

Best Wishes,

2017-01-10

Nothing but excuses

"Ordered a teacher's edition of a book that I had tracked by the ISNN number. I was needing this particular book for homeschooling. Found it and ordered if no problem, but after that it went down hill. Called 3 days later to see why the order said still processing and was told it took more tome cause it was ordered over the weekend. I was told it would ship in 4 days. Four days later, instead if a shipping confirmation, I recieve an email stating a delay due to inventory issues with the supplier. When i called i gey a syoru about how they are not licenced to sell the teacher edition. Mind you this is a book tjey have advertised on both biggerbooks and ecampus.com. I don't need excuses, i just needed the book I paid $70 for."

“Good afternoon,

I am so sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-09

Has a wide variety!

"The only downside is that shipping takes more time than other sites."

“Good morning,

Thank you for the positive feedback! I have sent an email to the address we have on file for you with a little gift to show my appreciation.

2017-01-09

Looking forward to book, only to have Bigger Books cancel my order!!! :(

"Not sure WHY, but my book order was canceled by BiggerBooks.com. 8 days after I placed my order. There were other sellers of the same book for a slightly higher price when I placed my order, but after your cancellation of my order I was unable to find this book for a similar price from a U.S. seller. Very disappointed and I will think twice before ordering from BiggerBooks.com"

“Good morning,

I am so sorry to hear your order was cancelled. I have looked into this further and have sent an update to the email address we have on file for you.

Biggerbooks.com”

2017-01-08

False advertising

"I ordered a book, but was told several days later it was out of stock and my order was canceled. Because of this I had to order my textbook somewhere else and am going to receive it late for my class. If you are out of stock, you should not have a book listed to sell."

Rep reply posted Jan-09-2017

“Good morning Shannon,

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.