Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      Customer Service: 1-888-3
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

Bigger Books, Slowest delivery

"I ordered my textbook on Jan 5. It did not leave their warehouse until Jan 10 and I have still not received it. Chegg and Amazon get books out by priority 2 day mail. There is no reason to have to wait two-plus weeks to get a text. "

“Hi Amy,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience with our shipping service. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-15

First and last time using them.

"I strongly recommend using someone else if you have a time crunch. They cancelled my order for a law school textbook for absolutely no reason. Then customer service basically told me "sucks to be you." They had already charged my card and it took days to get it refunded (money I don't have laying around). I had to wait for the refund to reorder and it got here barely in time for me to get my reading done before the semester. I will never use them again. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that your order was cancelled. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-15

Won't risk ordering from them again

"My card was charged and I waited for nearly two weeks to receive my book. I had to end up calling only to be told the book was on backorder. Nobody bothered to notify me. I had to find the book elsewhere for $7 more than I had originally expected to pay. As soon as they knew it was on back order I should have been notified. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that the book you ordered was not available. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-14

Joy followed by a let down.

"I was so excited to find these books in stock only to find out a few days later when my entire order was cancelled, that they weren't. Even though I saved $85, I'd rather have had the books. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that we could not fulfill your order. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Still hasn't shipped.

"Book was shown to be in stock. Card was charged upon order. Has been over 10 days and the book hasn't shipped. Took almost two days for customer service to respond to my email, and all I received was a template response that they were working to ship the order within 3-5 days...and it had already been five days. No response received to my second email yet. Out the money and no book in hand for my class that starts 1/17 (after ordering on 1/4). Very dissatisfied. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that the book you ordered in on delay. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

SLOW service

"It took 5 days just to process my order. Basically it took 5 days for this company to decide "hey you paid almost $200 for your book, we should probably send that to you". I would have ordered my book earlier if I knew it took TWO WEEKS just to receive it. I received my book the day before I had several assignments due for my Spanish class. It took 5 days just to reach my house once it was shipped. Yes I decided on economic shipping, however, I would have rather paid for faster shipping rather than having the service I received. Also, this company shouldn't use both USPS and UPS ,that probably didn't help with the speed of my order, and it doesent make sense to do so. Worst company I have ever purchased a textbook through. Definitely will not be using it again and will be telling everybody I know to stick to Amazon or another notable book purchasing service. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with our service. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-14

Lack of good customer service

"I chose your company because I needed the book fast and paid for faster shipping to receive the book on time for my class, however you waited too long to inform me that your vendor was out of stock and the book would be delayed. You gave me no date of when I could expect the book. I requested to cancel the order so I could buy it elsewhere, I did not receive any response from you. I went on your website and chat with someone live, she was very cold and unfeeling, never apologized or said sorry or anything. She told me I could not cancel my order, that it was shipped out that day, when I asked for details she just said check your email for a tracking number, I did and told her there was no email, she said it will take a day to receive it. I asked her if it was shipped out next day or two day since I needed the book right away and she said no 1-5 days. This is not the way to treat a customer if you expect repeat business. She said you refunded me for the extra shipping I paid for, however I still have no book, since then I had tried to track the package with the tracking number I finally got in an email that took til the next day to receive. The response I got was not available could not locate. It is now Saturday and I still have not received the book, I told her I will never use your company again. I suggest you step up your customer service and do not advertise a book if you do not even have it in stock. I have ordered books from several other companies and never had such problems and delays like with this one. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

30 DAYS NOT QUITE

"I ordered this book and received it quicker than the site said. I don't recall seeing in specifics about the condition of the book, it was rather worn, but I will only be using it this semester."

“Good morning,

I'm happy to hear you received your book quicker than expected! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Good price

"Great Customer service, shipping little delayed but expectable.
Upgraded the shipping for free. Thanks

“Good morning,

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am happy to hear we were able to provide exceptional customer service! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2017-01-14

didnt actually have the book in stock

"well, the young woman I talked to on the phone was pleasant, however, I found out that the book I had already paid for was not in stock by calling them myself to ask why it had not shipped after 6 days when they claimed they usually ship within 3 days. Unfortunately, I needed to start reading this book immediately and I was disappointed that they had wasted my time and did not even have the courtesy to send me an email and let me know that they didn't have the book. I will not recommend this site or use it again. "

2017-01-14

"Book came with highlighted text and quiz answers written by pen throughput all pages. I can't study like that"

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you received your book in that condition. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Disappointed...

"I ordered a loose leaf textbook. It arrived strapped together by two rubber bands, which had further damaged the pages past their "used" description. Furthermore, the pages were turned different ways, and not in order. Perhaps this is normal, but I would assume a quality check is involved at some point, and apparently all the pages being accounted for and in order is not priority. Will not be using this service again."

“Good morning,

I am so sorry you received your book in that condition.I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-13

Horrible

"I ordered a textbook. 8 days later I call and ask why it has not shipped, and it turns out that its not available yet. The day after, my order gets cancelled because they do not have a supplier for the book. Well, make sure your "suppliers" have the textbook before even posting it on your site. Never going to rent a textbook from here."

2017-01-13

My order was cancelled

"My order was cancelled due to address. Never ordered anything else. It was ridiculous i was charged right away but after the automatic cancelation it took 3 to 5 days for my money to be refunded. "

2017-01-12

Quick Shipping

"Ordered and received my books very quickly! "

Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

“Good afternoon!

I am happy we were able to get you your items efficiently! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!
Beth ”

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,417 merchant members.