Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 5.30/10 316 reviews

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
    BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • BiggerBooks.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Great experience. I have no problems at all."

"Your website indicated that you had a new copy of the requested book. A few days later I was told that there would be a delay. I called and was told that not worry I would definitly receive the book. Now I was told that you were unable to obtain a copy - the order was cancelled. In the meantime I missed my chance to buy it from another used-book-seller who had offered it for only a few dollars more. "

"I ordered a book, Frommer's Bermuda, and a week later they wrote they didn't actually have it. Had to cancel my order. Wasted time that I could have used to order elsewhere. Too late by then, left on vacation"

Rating 8/104/5

"Only had 1 book out of 12 that I was looking for but still glad to have found it."

"Well, Bigger Books is not able to send my books, books on back order. No expected date.
However, my card has been charged.
No idea when or if books will come.

"Easy transaction at a good price. Book was as described, and arrived in a timely fashion. Thanks!"

Rating 8/104/5

"My experience was pretty good. However, I was not satisfied with the results from additional orders I had made. Upon ordering the other books instead being told that they were out of stock, my order was taken on two separate occasions for only later to be informed that they were not able to find the book. "

"this company is the worst company i ever dealt with in my entire life. I have never been so dissatisfied in my life about any other company. I can say with 100% certainty that i will never do business with them again as long as i live.
Buyer beware!!!! I read comments from other buyers and I thought it could never happen to me. shame, shame, shame!!!!!!! fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... well... you SUCK and I'll take my business else where!one Star is the lowest I can give, but this company does not deserve one star they deserve zero star for being EXTREMELY SUCK!

"The service was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"nice book, packaged well."

"Earlier than expected, cheap, and books in great condition "

"I bought a book, pay immediately with my credit card, a week later Bigger Books sent me an e mail letting me know that my item was delay and two days later, the cancelled my order. I will never use this service again, I feel like Bigger Books is playing with the costumers because when i placed my order Bigger Books web site had a few books available, after I place my order i called Bigger Books to fix a mistake in my address and the person that helped me told me that my book was going to be shipped in the next 24 hours, a new copy, any way, one of the worst experiences to me was making business with Bigger Books and i will never recommend this site. The inconvenience wasn't worth it, then i did not get my book in a different place because i was expecting Bigger Books order to finally receive an e mail with a cancellation note and a $ 3,00 dollars coupon in my next order, Bigger Books can keep those $ 3,00 dollars, Bigger Books need it more than I do, Bigger Books is loosing a good costumer and like I said before: I will never recommend this web site, Costumer satisfaction should be their priority but it is not. "

"Get before than estimate delivery, this website doing good job, I don't wanna mention about other website which i was using before but I'll say one thing their shipping services not good as your. Thanks"

"I ordered the book and there was nothing in the order that said the book was backordered. When the book didn't arrive 10 days later and my order was still marked at "still processing". I called the customer service number and the sales person told me that it was probably back ordered but he didn't know for sure. He also said that he couldn't tell me when it would be shipped and that if I ordered from anywhere else, I would have the same problem. I told them to cancel the order and that day I ordered the book from another dealer and it was in stock and shipped that day. Terrible service not to tell the customer that the item is not in stock when they place the order. "

"Great service and prompt delivery"