Stores > BiggerBooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@biggerbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-888-3
    • Customer Support: 1-888-388-9909
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

2015-01-03

"Was contacted by them and the issue seems to be resolved at this point. Awaiting my order to be reshipped! "

Rep reply posted Jan-05-2015

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2014-12-22

"Great. No problems. Did take a little longer than Amazon but still was pretty fast. "

Rep reply posted Dec-23-2014

“Good afternoon!

I am glad to hear that you had a positve experience with our company. I have sent an email to the address on file with a special offer.

2014-11-20

"Buy from Biggerbooks.com at your own peril. I made the mistake of buying a textbook from them in Fall 2014 and they kept giving me a completely fake tracking number for weeks and the book never showed up. I sent them multiple emails and they never responded to any of them. I had to finally dispute the charge with my credit card company and get a refund after nearly 3 months of their fraud. STAY AWAY FROM BIGGERBOOKS.COM"

Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

2014-09-26

"Worst book website ever. Doesn't even have books in stock and won't tell you. I have been waiting for my books for almost a month. The customer service sucks. All they do is tell you that they are looking for you books and will come. The tracking address they give you doesn't work. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. If i saw the reviews i would not have ordered off this website. "

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

“Hi Michelle,
I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. Our records indicate that your order was placed on 09/06/2014 and your order was shipped on 09/17/2014. I apologize that we experienced a delay in getting this item shipped out to you. According to UPS tracking number 1Z4E0R320314142941 your package was delivered 09/19/2014. I have applied $20.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account and we hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

2014-09-16

"I have never felt so angry over buying a textbook. I ordered a textbook an entire MONTH ago. BiggerBooks said that the book was in stock, and as soon as I placed the order, it was suddenly "no longer available". I tried multiple times to cancel my order and it has been so long that I don't even need the book anymore. My card has also already been charged and I have never struggled so much to not just cancel my order, but get my money back for a book I don't think I will ever get..."

Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

“Good morning,
I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult experience. We are experiencing extremely high call and email volumes this time of year and we are working hard to respond to our customers’ inquiry as quickly as possible. I apologize that we have not processed your cancellation request sooner. I have cancelled your order and a full refund is being processed. We ask that you allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed.

2014-09-15

"Ordered a paperback workbook for my son on 9/3. It had not arrived by 9/11 so I contacted the company (twice) via the website. Late on 9/12 I received an email saying:
"Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed." and they would keep trying till 9/14 - I have never seen this type of message before. No word from anyone at the company yet.
The book showed up on 9/12 but was bent and damaged inside the soft package. At this late date, my son will use the book but I will never order from this company again - there are SO many other companies to order from that ship the NEXT DAY (even with free shipping) and promptly answer their email! I did not pay accelerated shipping (their shipping is expensive) but I never do and have no problem with other sites.

Rep reply posted Sep-15-2014

“Good afternoon,
I am sorry to that you had a difficult experience. As stated on our website, “Breakthrough Bible, Old Testament Activity Booklet” has a processing time frame of usually ships in 3-5 business days. I am very sorry to hear that you received the book in that condition. I have applied $20.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account for the inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. We are experiencing extremely high email volume this time of year and we are responding to our customer’s emails as quickly as possible.

2014-09-12

"Just avoid this headache, and look elsewhere. I tried to purchase a book with two day shipping, little did I know they didn't even have the book and waited a week to tell me this. In the meanwhile, I sent them several emails spaced out two days apart, because that was the maximum waiting time to receive a message from them,to cancel my order. It took to long, so I no longer needed the book, and I wanted to avoid having to reship it. So, i get the book today, and it is saying there is a restocking fee to return it! I gave them plenty enough time to cancel my order, to avoid all of this. I am just frustrated, and wished that I never bought the book from this place."

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

“Good evening Joel,
I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. We are experiencing extremely high call and email volumes this time of year and we are working hard to respond to our customers’ inquiry as quickly as possible. I apologize that we were unable to cancel your order before the book had shipped. Your account has been set up to receive a full refund on the return of the book once it has been checked in. I have applied $20.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account. We hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

2014-09-11

"Very disatisified with biggerBooks. I ordered a book that they said was in stock. One week later I get an email saying it is backordered. That is an unacceptable lag time for notification. Two weeks later, no book. I sent an email to cancel the order and their email address was undeliverable. When I called today they said it shopped today so can't cancel it. I did not receive an email saying it was shipped. What a coincidence. It shipped on the day I requested refund. Order still says backordered. They charged my credit card at the time of order even though they didn't ship the book. I will never order from them again."

Rep reply posted Sep-12-2014

“Good afternoon,
I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. I am very sorry that we experienced a delay on “¡Así se dice!, Level 2 Student Edition” we worked with our vendor to get this item shipped to you as quickly as possible. Our records indicate that your order was shipped from our warehouse on 09/11/2014 and 92419901296026581129302627 is the United States Postal Service tracking number for your order. If you no longer need this item, I have set up your account to receive a full refund on the return of the book. I have also applied $20.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account.
Biggerbooks”

2014-09-09

"This was the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service I have EVER received. After ordering my book and paying for 2 day shipping, I got an email 3 days later that said my book was out of stock and didn't' know when it would be in. I then TRIED to cancel my order. I have called their customer service 6 times over the last 2 weeks and have waited on hold to talk to someone for at LEAST 30 minutes each time. They have told me they credited my account when they actually haven't, they have credited my account for the wrong amount, and this has been a NIGHTMARE. NEVER ORDER FROM BIGGERBOOKS! I would give them zero stars if i could!! "

Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

“Good evening,
I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. We are experiencing extremely high call and email volumes this time of year and we are working hard to respond to our customers’ inquiry as quickly as possible. Our records indicate that you spoke with a representative yesterday (09/09/2014) who processed a refund for the remaining $27.94, we ask that you allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be applied to the account that was charged. I have also applied $30.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account and we hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

2014-09-05

"We ordered a book almost a month ago. The money was taken out immediately but we still have not received the book. I have tried calling numerous times waiting on hold for up to an hour. I have left a message multiple times and still have not received a call back. I have sent multiple emails with no reply. I want this order cancelled and the amount refunded to my card. This is horrible customer service. Clearly you need to hire more people."

Rep reply posted Sep-05-2014

“Hi Chris,
I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. This is our busiest time of year and we responding to our customer’s calls and emails as quickly as possible. We are very sorry that we were experiencing a delay getting this book shipped to you and I have cancelled your order today. We ask that you allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be applied to the account that was charged. I have also applied $30.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you. We hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

2014-09-03

"I absolutely hate this site! i will not recommend it to anyone, they are full crap! I ordered my book on 8/28/14 and it is still not here, it's causing me to miss out on assignments and I am not a happy camper about it. This site should be banned and they need to get me my book here within the next day along with my money back because I am far from satisfied. Thanks for nothing, never will I ever do business here again. If I could rate this a negative 10 stars I would.

Sincerely,
An Unhappy Student

Rep reply posted Sep-04-2014

“Hi JeMiah,
I’m sorry to hear that you are having a difficult experience. Most books are shipped from our warehouse within 24- 48 hours. “Campbell Biology Concepts” has a processing timeframe of 2-3 business days. Our records indicate that your book was shipped from the publisher’s warehouse on 09/02/2014. The UPS tracking number for your order is 1Z6W418A0397051786 and according to UPS tracking your package is scheduled for delivery today 09/04/2014. I have applied $15.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. We hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

2014-08-27

"I used this website for the first time last week because I was getting a good deal on a contracts textbook for law school--six days later, the book still hasn't been shipped. Customer service is apparently so busy that I'm on hold for a long time and when they finally do call back after I leave my #, it's an hour later when I'm in class. Waiting so long just to ship is simply unacceptable and I would never order from them again."

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

“HI Natasha,
We’re sorry to hear that you had such a difficult experience. This is our busiest time of year and we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We’re sorry that you order is late. We are working with the vendor to get the order to your door as quickly as possible but we are having difficulty locating a copy of this book from our suppliers. I have upgraded your shipping to UPS standard shipping at no cost to you. If you need to cancel this order it is able to be cancelled, until the time your order has been scheduled to ship. I have also applied $10.00 of in store credit to your biggerbooks.com account and we hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

2014-08-25

"Ordered $190.00 SPANISH Book Saturday 8/16/14 Paid Extra To Expedite Shipping Since School starts Monday 8/25/2014. Midday Thursday we still to do not have shipping Tracker to I get on Line to chat with Customer Service telling them to Cancel. (I will pay more to get it at School Bookstore ) am told book just left and will get shipping info soon. 5:40 pm Thursday We get Tracking info with ETA of Tuesday 8/26/2014. Saturday it is at UPS in my town ! Monday UPS transfers it to USPS !! Certainly was not worth paying for shipping. Not sure why it could not leave on Monday !
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.

Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Hi Esther,
I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. Our records indicate that your order was placed on 08/16/2014. As stated on our website, “Viva!, (Student Text & Supersite Plus Code” usually ships in 3-5 business days. Your book was shipped from our warehouse on 08/21/2014 via UPS standard shipping. According to UPS tracking number 1Z29E3W5YW27193575 your book was delivered on 08/26/2014 which is within the 1-5 business day delivery timeframe for the method of shipping you selected on this order. We have processed a refund of $6.98 that you paid for shipping on this order as a courtesy to you. We ask that you allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be applied to the account that was charged.

Biggerbooks”

2014-08-13

"all went well, got what I ordered in a timely fashion."

2014-08-12

"Have yet to receive my order which was placed a month ago!"

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,458 merchant members.