Stores > BiggerBooks.com
  • BiggerBooks.com

Ordering through www.BiggerBooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday throug
      eservice@biggerbooks.com
      1-888-388-9909

Product & services pricing Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review BiggerBooks.com by clicking a star below.

Not so good

"Placed order and company cancelled order after 5 days"

No communication regarding order

"I placed an order over 2 weeks ago. Other than the order confirmation, no other communication regarding the order has been given. Funds were taken over 2 weeks ago, order has not shipped as of yet. Unable to contact the seller to get a status on the order. I've tried to follow the link on the order and it takes me to a page that does not exist. I've tried calling and the phone number is not valid. Still waiting on books... hoping this is not a phony website. "

“Good morning,

At BiggerBooks.com, we offer thousands of books to our customers featuring low prices and a convenient ordering process. The majority of books available on our website are in stock at our warehouse and will therefore have an advertised availability of 24-48 hours. However, we do offer a limited amount of titles that are available to us through our distributors or directly from the publisher. These items have a longer advertised availability period on our website, based on estimates issued by our providers. After reviewing your order, it appears your item has an advertised availability of usually ships in 2-4 weeks. I do apologize for any confusion that occurred and I am sorry you have experienced this inconvenience. Our customers understanding the ordering process and being satisfied with their experience is very important to us. I have sent you an email detailing what will happen next in the order process. Included in the email in an in store credit to assist with your next order. After reading the email, I hope you’ll feel we’re committed to meeting your college text book needs.

Sincerely,
beth ”

2017-08-19

Never got my books always got cancelled

"Not happy with the service "

2017-08-19

"Very good and fast. I love "

Everything Came on Time

"Everything came on time and it was easy to track them. The only thing is one of my books was a loose leaf and came with only two holes punched out instead of three. "

Worldhistorybook

"Paid for faster shipping and didn't receive book when I should have. Book didn't ship out for many days. Unless you absolutely need the book, don't recommend. "

Never agian

"They let me order my book and sent me an email saying it was shipped and then a week later saying my order was cancelled because they don't have the book in stock. Not sure how it shipped then? Ended up with no book in time for my college course. Was not happy at all "

“Good afternoon Emily,

I show that the emails sent to you were:
rder Confirmation 8/8/2017 4:13:28 PM
Delayed Order Email 8/10/2017 4:09:10 PM
Cancel NonSourceable 8/14/2017 9:24:23 AM

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since removed this item used for sale. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

Regards,
Beth

2017-08-18

Good

"Good good good good good good"

Not Enough Info

"I ordered 2 books. 1 came quickly. the other wasn't in yet and was pre-ordered. This is all fine and dandy, but there has been no communication on when I should expect this book. "

“Good morning,

I show that the second item you ordered was listed as "Not Yet Printed. Place an order and we will ship it as soon as it arrives." I show that on our website this item was listed as:
Copyright: 12/5/2017

Because we don't publish this book we don't know when the publisher will release this item to us. Based on the copyright of this book, my best personal estimation would be December. If you no longer want to wait for the item please email me directly and I will cancel the order on your behalf. If you wish to continue waiting we will be happy to hold your order.

Beth
beth@biggerbooks.com ”

Terrible service

"I ordered a book and they didn't have it so they cancelled my order. "

“Good afternoon,

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since removed this item for sale. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

Regards,
Beth ”

Good choice

"The book is really good and is what I expected. It came on the right time for starting this semester and with the access code, as described on the website."

Cheap and fast

"I was surprised how quickly it was shipped out. I would purchase from BiggerBooks again."

Excellent

"Received books quicker than told, looks like return will be just as smooth. The savings is wonderful!"

Disappointed

"Had several problems but ok"

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you had issues using our service. I have sent an email to the gmail.com account on file with some information regarding your order.

Beth ”

Great Purchase

""Used text book" was like new. I'm not even sure it was ever used. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!"

Share BiggerBooks.com's store rating

BiggerBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BiggerBooks.com is a merchant member
BiggerBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.