Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.08/10 4.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.40/10 1.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.29/10 1.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.40/10 1.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10

2016-04-19

2 Months wait

"Placed an order 2 months ago and until today, still no avail. Contacted them and they only willing to return a partial to my original from of payment and the remaining as BTR credits! What a joke!

Do NOT purchase from them unless you are looking for time and money to be wasted.

They rating system should have 0 star.

This review was modified by Gw128 on April 20 2016 03:14:31 PM

2016-04-15

BTR IS A JOKE OF A COMPANY!

"1st purchase: Nov. 2015, 3 necklaces as Christmas gifts. Pictured TOGETHER, charms/pendants ON the chains. Came with chains and charms/pendant pieces separately. The charms/pendant was too small to fit over the clasp end/s! Useless! Too close to Christmas so they did give me "store credit" for them. SO, I used the credit to purchase 1/7/16 a makeup train case. After NUMEROUS attempts to find out when it would arrive, and always being told they are in touch with the seller and will try to expedite, TODAY -- FOUR MONTHS AND ONE WEEK LATER -- they tell me "sorry, can't obtain the product for you; we'll give you a refund." All this time. UNREAL. Wonder if I'll REALLY get a refund this time (they reneged on that after the first purchases) or more "credit". I'll be danged if I want to get ANOTHER item from them! HA!"

This review was modified by bleu-eyes01 on April 15 2016 08:44:35 PM

2016-04-14

I'm mad as hell with this scam site

"This stupid website is very awful. I order the Celine bag, for almost two month since I place an order until now is the April 14th and I still not get it. The estimate time of deliver after 3 week order was since March 29-April 5th. I wait patiently day by day for the estimate date of delivery. Never get it until now. I emailed 3 times, nobody respond. Haven't try to call customer service yet, but as I read the previous comment was a horrible story abt this website too. I guess if u call, there no answer too. Super mad and angry to this website. Maybe they going out of business ? Or I don't knw what's going on. I wish I read all these previous review before I make a purchase on it. Very regret. "

This review was modified by Michellvong on April 14 2016 07:19:20 PM

Stay away from this Rack

"I ordered several things from Beyond the Rack but it always
took awhile, I am still waiting on something I ordered 6 weeks ago, and I keep being told it will be awhile longer and I cannot get my money back. I will never order from this company again!!

This review was modified by blgibbons2013 on April 14 2016 01:30:38 PM

WATCH THE THIEVES

"This is NOT a reputable company. They steal your money, you may or may not EVER get your order and they sell inferior merchandise. Im still waiting on an order place in January! Use ONLY American Express to Pay as paypal and other forms will probably NOT protect you.

Shop someplace else. Lets all hope this place goes away.

This review was modified by danalleva on April 14 2016 04:57:48 AM

2016-04-13

DONT DO IT!!!!

"Ordered headboard and bench February 26.....45 days later, no items, no explanations, no refund!! Very fraudulent business practices...I was on hold over 30 minutes with no one answering. Save your money and frustration. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!! You'll regret it! "

This review was modified by Mom50 on April 13 2016 12:03:02 AM

2016-04-12

stay away from this scam site!!!!!

"I will never ever buy anything again from this site, after having the bad experience of placing 2 orders with them and getting nothing in almost 2 months!!! they are still "working on the refund"... . Do not get fooled by their prices cause you risk not getting what you placed order for ever...!!!!"

This review was modified by cristinaantonovici on April 12 2016 08:18:27 AM

2016-04-11

BEWARE!

"Do not purchase anything from this company. I have never received the order I purchased and when I attempted to determine when the package would arrive I was told each time to give it a little more time. I asked for a refund but have not received a response on that either, no refund, no followup from the company. Today, I called the company and was never connected to an agent. I tried to get chat help online and the line showed me "connected". No agent ever opened dialogue with me.
I am very angry, feel cheated, and feel this company should not be allowed to do business.

2016-03-31

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

"I ordered boots size 7 1/2. I got them & they were literally a size 10. I had to may to mail them back. I then waited & waited & waited & never got a credit. I then gave them a call. Oh, give it a few days. So I waited.... and waited. I had a long hold so I decided to chat instead on their site. Each person I spoke to beyond rude. To this day 3/31/2016 I have not gotten a refund from a 1/2016 return. I was told over & over again a Chloe would get back to me. All she did was send me a 3 word email that said no information yet. I replied asking a few questions like how is this possible? I was told a month ago 3 days. It is now 5/3/2016 & still no refund. I cannot believe that people can keep your money like this. They say give a few more days FOR MONTHS. Gets my blood boiling. ADVICE !! I finally decided to dispute my sale through PayPal & got some of my money back, not all. They kept $25 for some reason. That I am looking into but, I am glad I at least got some of my money back. Believe me, I am not stopping though. I want ALL my money back"

This review was modified by TaraMG1 on May 03 2016 09:13:39 AM

2016-03-30

Better Late then NEVER??!!!

"Almost every single order I have had to follow up on with regards to the status. This particular one I ordered in February for a trip next week and it still hasn't arrived! It was due to arrive March 5th-12th. I have emailed twice and it takes more than 48 hours to get a response- still waiting.....their service is ATROCIOUS! They try to compensate with "Free Credits" but that doesn't help when you go on a trip without an item you had hoped to have.....VERY disappointed- as always....."

2016-03-30

They are not paying to the vendors

"We did an event with them on February and since then we were trying to contact them several times by mail and phone with no answer.
They magically disappear! before that the communication was really fluent, answering really quick the emails.
Just this week we received an email informing that they are not going to pay because they filed a protection pursuant.

2016-03-22

Awful experience

"I ordered my merchandise over 4 weeks ago. my tracking on the web site still states that its on track. It hasn't even shipped. Do not order from this company unless your willing to wait half a year to get items. I really cant understand how you can sell something that you don't own yet. It really makes no sense to me that you can run a business like that. I knew going in that it could take a couple weeks for me to receive it. That was okay until weeks turned into months. I believe this company is a scam and I'm not sure how they are getting away with this because there is way to many negative complaints from customers. Don't shop here!!!!! The positive feedback was written by there staff not from customers that has purchased items but they are the worst... "

2016-03-21

Here is one of the reasons you are not receiving your product

"Beyond the Rack is not paying their Vendors, we are one of them

We have product that BYTR customers have ordered waiting to ship sitting on our loading dock - however they are on credit hold as their accounts are way overdue.

When we call or email (buying office, accounting or executive management) nobody answers or responds - there is complete "radio silence" from Beyond the Racks end.

It is really unfortunate, as in the four years we have supplied them, we have had a great relationship. We would be more then happy to try and help them, if only someone would return our emails or calls.

2016-03-19

They take your money and hold your purchases for monthes

"I've spent thousands on BTR but I won't be using it anymore. Time and again they fail to ever deliver the items I've purchased on time (expect a three month wait for anything, regardless of time "guarantees". They don't know the meaning of that word.) and countless times I've had orders cancelled after MONTHES of waiting.
If they can not deliver on their end of the business then they should not be taking your money. When the items leave the warehouse for actual shipping THAT is when your credit card should be charged. It's borderline criminal.

Beyond the Rack is a huge disappointment and I urge you not to waste your time and money.

Also, their retail comparative prices are FRAUDULENT. They mark everything up 400% to make it look as though you're getting a deal.

This review was modified by Smithers18 on March 19 2016 09:19:21 AM

fashion12's Avatar

Calgary,AB
2016-03-14

Beyond the Rack? Beyond Terrible Service!

"I had ordered a beautiful necklace at the end of January and was absolutely thrilled about it, I thought that I had got such an amazing deal and could not wait to have it around my neck. After a month rolled by and there was no update on my order I began to wonder when I would finally have my necklace, after waiting another couple weeks I figured I better take the initiative and email Beyond the Rack for an update. After I sent them an email I got a response back saying that they still do not have the item and it should arrive in their warehouse in about 2-3 weeks. This was a little bit disappointing but I figured I'd still keep my order. The following week I received another email explaining to me that the necklace was out of stock and that they took the liberty to refund me my money back onto my account for store credit. I wonder how long it would have taken them to acknowledge this error if I had not inquired about my purchase? It took them almost 2 months to realize that they did not have enough stock? So then comes my next challenge, after their neglect and unprofessional behavior I no longer wanted to spend my money at Beyond the Rack so now I'm currently in the process of trying to get my money back. I have sent numerous emails with no response, I have contacted their live chat and the person was trying to say that they would receive the item soon. Which made no sense to me as I was told they were out of stock. They have no idea what they are doing and were very quick to take my money but very slow to return it(I have yet to get it back) other online shopping sites are much more considerate of their customers and quicker to resolve any issues that may occur. DO NOT SHOP HERE!"

This review was modified by fashion12 on March 14 2016 11:09:54 AM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!