• Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I ordered a pair of mint and navy chevron palazzo pants from beyond the rack In a size XL. I was hesitant because I had read several horrible reviews about BTR but I couldn't find those pants anywhere else in my size and I needed them for a specific shirt. I ordered them on February 13th, got notification they shipped out on February 16th and they arrived on February 20th. I was very pleased with how fast they arrived especially coming from china To the US. Now anyone who has ordered from China nows their sizes run small so I held in my excitement until I tried them on and they fit perfectly! I am so happy with my order and couldn't have asked for anything more. They are perfect and I figured since there were so many bad reviews I would put a good one out there. "

This review was modified by smx4 on February 20 2015 03:12:18 PM

"I have given these people enough chances! The merchandise all looks like someone has used it, returned it, and then they sent it on to you. I ordered a pair of shoes months ago - they sent me the wrong pair of shoes! Of course, they could not refund me because they were "close out" so I had a credit. Even though they were completely at fault (the shoes didn't even look similar). So, I tried again and used the credit. I got my shoes today and they are DIRTY and all scuffed up! Never again. Worst site. Stay away. "

This review was modified by ballera33 on February 19 2015 11:31:08 AM

"This ''Store'' is selling big crap! Everything I ordered was extremely cheap and doesnt worth the price. Fake jewelry, cheap stuff, slow shipping.

Stay away from it!

This review was modified by max_qcsk8 on February 11 2015 01:28:07 PM

"I buy a fiew time on BTR and I was very satisfied ! One time (I buy 8 time) my order was lost at LasVegas, so the shipping come 1month later ! BTR give me 10$ credit to appologize. Very good service !

P.s.
Sorry for my bad english ! I'm a french canadien !

"Selected BTR for a watch in late December, was told shipment would be a few weeks. Got an email a month later telling me it was not going to happen, no credit/coupon for my trouble, and my money was refunded.

Meanwhile I lost out on a sale from a brick and mortar company.... should have chosen my other selection. They were both about the same price, and frankly could have had my item in hand WEEKS AGO!!!!!

So disappointed, DO NOT recommend.

"I ordered a purse from BTR on january 8th and I still have not received my purse. Everytime I call they keep pushing the shipping date back saying they are waiting for their manufacturers to ship to them. I will not ever order from BTR again. It takes to long to receive your products. Also they have too many bad reviews about their quality of merchandise. "

This review was modified by Breunna on January 29 2015 03:01:20 PM

"Okay, I was really hesitant to order anything through here because of the awful reviews I read on Google. Seriously, the reviews are just terrible. But, I won 2 codes from a Paypal contest and thought why not?

A few days after ordering, Beyond The Rack called me and thanked me for my purchase - I thought that was awesome!

I'll admit that the shipping took much longer than I expected, but it was only a gift for myself so I didn't mind so much.

I received the sheets today and washed them, to be certain they would hold up, and they are wonderful! I have absolutely no issues with an $18 package of sheets. They look and feel great.

I only have one small issue, but it doesn't even really bother me that much. The sheet is a shade darker than the fitted sheet....but I hate sheets anyway, so I only use the fitted sheet.

Other than that, I paid a great price for a great item. I will definitely buy from the site again!

This review was modified by huertac1 on January 22 2015 06:59:08 PM

"I am never shopping with beyond the rack again! They applied credits to my account for an item that I cancelled and when I made another purchase, those credits were applied to my next purchase and then they cancelled all my orders stating that I misused "promotional credits". I was on the phone with their supervisor name Chester who was very unprofessional and kept accusing me of misusing credits. How is a customer misusing credits when a promotional email from BTR was e-mailed to me giving a promotional code to use towards free shipping! Ok fine.. you cancelled my order because shipping costs might be too high for you to ship to Michigan but don't accuse a customer of misusing credits! This is unacceptable..avoid shopping from BTR..they usually get their products from CHINA which is why it takes 2-3 weeks or even months before you receive your item! You are better off shopping from eBAY or amazon, atleast they won't accuse you! Also, there is no consistency in their customer service! "

This review was modified by sanak87 on January 22 2015 12:46:51 PM

" Avoid! I thought I'd give BTR a second chance and use up a credit for something I returned almost 2 years ago. I ordered Alexis Harrison boots reg. 145.00 on sale for 39.99.
I could instantly see upon taking them out of the box they were extremely poor quality. There was a hole in the insole lining of one. These are less than Walmart orPayless quality. I've worn them 6 times and now they both leak, the boot material is splitting away from the boot material. I know from past experience not to bother with BTR non-customer service. My previous return was for high-end jeans, they were clearly knock-offs and I informed BTR they had counterfeits in their inventory. As others have said, there are no refunds, only credits that can only be spent at BTR. I had to pay shipping both ways and my credit ended up being $20 less than what I paid for the jeans. I will never buy from them again. From now on I'll stick to online merchants like Amazon where you can read product reviews by customers so you don't up with worthless crap that had a great photo online. There are several good Canadian online companies that have real customer service, care about their buyers, will refund your money, and don't make the customer pay return shipping on defective merchandise. They'll be getting my business from now on. I never write reviews, but I'm so disgusted with Beyond the Rack I felt compelled to. If I could give them less than 1 star I would. And those boots are going out in the garbage this week.

This review was modified by Holly28 on January 04 2015 11:17:52 AM

"I Love beyond the rack! I'm actually addicted since I downloaded their app. I was referred by a friend at the beginning of December and since have placed multiple orders. I am super happy with everything I have received so far. I recently ordered a pair of boots but I just received an email saying that the boots are no longer available. Beyond the rack gave me a full refund, a $20 gift card And both emailed and called me personally to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment . That's great customer service right there. Beyond the Rack also makes their return policy VERY clear with each product you order. They don't have any hidden fine print. Those that are unhappy should have read the bottom of the listing before purchasing something for over $200! Thanks Beyond the Rack, you for the moment make my life complete :) "

This review was modified by Goodreview on January 03 2015 06:48:14 PM

"Horrible place to order from!!! STAY CLEAR....I bought 2 pair of Ugg boots for my kids for x-mss (226.00 + tax each) unfortunately my kids didn't like the boots. I called Beyond the Rack and was told they only take the boots back if they had a defect. So now I have 2 pair of ugg boots sitting in a box collecting dust. Also was told that all returns is only a credit to your account that you can only use at Beyond the Rack."

This review was modified by ewart on December 30 2014 04:11:34 PM

nomadsandra's Avatar

Southwestern Ontario

"Now awaiting acknowledgement of my returns ...even though the post office sent it too me,. Such an inefficient way of doing business.. I called they said on the phone they are in receipt of the items and would send an email to that . I asked when they said in a few weeks ...WHAT ...hello and then another 2 to 3 weeks to go back on my visa. One would think if in receipt of the items and in the same condition they would put into their computer and it would refund the visa right away...like most modern on line businesses . It seems to me this is how they keep their market status of how much money the company makes ( for the market or profit shares and not true or accurate or legal and or wait till the items are resold)as they hold your money ransom for that fact as there is no other reason to keep your money that long ...disgusting .. .......................JAN 3 2015 NOW I CALL THEM THEY TELL ME IT WILL TAKE 2WEEKS TO GET MY EMIAIL NOTIFICATION OF GOODS RETURNED TO THEM (EVEN THOUGH THEY RECEIVED IT ON THE 29 OF DEC AS I HAVE THE POSTAL EVIDENCE RECEIPT) THEN 5-10 (yea right) BUSINESS DAYS TO RETURN MY VISA MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT!!!! BAD BUSINESS STAY AWAY FROM BEYOND PEOPLE PLUS YOU ONLY GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF the GOODS Returned ARE THE SAME CONDITION AS SHIPPED THEY ARE SITTING WHO KNOWS WHERE IN A PILE OF other GOODS WAiTING INSPECTION >>>BAD BAD BAD For 2 WEEKS WHO ARE THEY KIDDING> SO IF YOU RETURN SOMETHING TO THEM DONT EXPECT YOUR MONEY BACK FOR OVER A MONTH....IF EVER... AS THE THINGS SENT BACK ARE SITTING IN A PILE OF OTHER THINGS WAITING INSPECTION WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WHEN RECEIVED SO NO CHANCE OF GETTING NICKED OR BANGED UP. TAKE PHOTO IF YOU DO SEND BACK. MY WOMENS GROUP DID SO WE HAVE EVIDENCE OF WHAT AND HOW THEY LOOKED WHILE PACKING BACK PLUS CUSTOMER SERVICE(what an oxymoron) GIRL HAD A NASTY TONE AND WOULDN'T PUT ME OVER TO THE SUPERVISOR LIKE I ASKED>"

This review was modified by nomadsandra on January 03 2015 10:16:04 AM

"Avoid at all cost. Placed an order for 3 items. Received 2/3 of the items 5 weeks after placing the order and then was sent an email saying the 3 item was no longer in stock??? After, offering me a replacement item, it took another 6 weeks for the item to be shipped from Las Vegas, to Montreal. Its been over 4 months & I still haven't received this item. I have called the "customer service" (lack of) hotline and spoke to 3 different "managers", I was offered a $10.00 Gift Card (like I would order from them again). DO NOT ORDER/ PURCHASE anything from this company.... Its a scam & the quality is horrible. I learned a very hard lesson"

This review was modified by emma_buckeyes on December 16 2014 06:23:02 PM

"The prices changing constantly on some items, I wanted to order a purse, and it was $65.99, by the time I decided within one hour it changed to $79.99...I called and spent 2 hours, the girl was saying not possible, after I was waiting for some time, she admitted it was cheaper and the price changed!
The same time, my sister was having the same item, the same time, for $69.99 and it crazy. They said if I will order they will do a price match, but the difference will go to the credit.
Its non sense and not normal

This review was modified by liakopay on November 18 2014 03:57:32 PM

"I purchased a pair of ankle boots from Beyond the Rack. After waiting about 3 weeks to receive them they came and i had them on twice. The material these were made out of (not leather) smelled so awful I was embarrassed to sit close to anyone. The bottom sole must have been painted black cause it has already worn off after 2 wears. These shoes are the cheapest pair of junk I have ever spent money on. I will be throwing them away. "

This review was modified by Squeekysmom on November 18 2014 06:59:32 AM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!