Stores > Beyond The Rack
  • Beyond The Rack

You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
      1-877-733-4660
      1.866.893.7636
      service@beyondtherack.com
      1-877-733-4660

Product & services pricing Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond The Rack by clicking a star below.
2017-02-03

Bad Service

"i bought an item and when they did not have it they issued me credit i asked for my money back but no luck i used my credit i received the item with no return label the quality is bad and the size is wrong for the last couple of months i could not get a return label to send it back . i will never shop the site again beware it is a rip off."

2017-01-30

Refuse to let me return damaged item

"I ordered an activity tracker as a Christmas gift that would not charge. Unfortunately the receipt did not contain the address for returns. I've called and emailed multiple times over the last month and they refuse to give me the address to send it back. They keep promising to email me a return label but they've said that five times now and nothing. No one I've spoken to on the phone will give me the address. Ridiculously bad customer service."

2017-01-25

Beyond the Grave more like it...

"I made an order using a credit and $8.00 of my own money on November 30,2016. It was to be a Christmas gift for my son. I received a call from them on December 15, 2016 telling me my item was in Montreal waiting to be shipped but would not arrive before Christmas. Fast forward to early January and still no package. I checked the tracking on their site and it said delivery by January 4, 2017. I emailed customer service and they emailed back saying sorry for the delay but package should be there by January 5-8. Well it is now January 25 and still no package! Tracking still says it will arrive by January 5-8. It's a scam! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BEYOND THE RACK! I will write this one off and lesson learned. I should of checked these reviews first."

2017-01-13

Avoid Beyond the Rack

"Beyond the Rack used to be decent on-line retailer of high end merchandise. One problem with them is that they would not return your money with returns, they would only give you a credit. Recently, I went to use a $150 credit that I had on file only to find out that it disappeared. I made enquiries with them about my credit. They took over a month to respond, saying new ownership will not honour my credit. Beyond the Rack effectively stole my $150. I used to be a good customer of Beyond the Rack and was appalled that they would treat their customers this way. Beyond the Rack is still operating as a shadow of it's former self - but a warning to fellow shoppers is in order. I checked with other consumer sites and they stole from many others as well. AVOID - Beyond the Rack."

2017-01-11

They are crooked!!!! C D LOU? KY?

"They charged me for boots I sent back! "

2017-01-11

Oh you've been warned!!!

"Purchased earrings from this site which broke into two pieces. Contacted BTR and there was no response that was two weeks ago. I Cannit stress enough not to shop here. Buyer Beware!!!"

2017-01-09

Cheater company

"Do not buy from this Company! They take return but will not give you your money nor other clothes!!
I have $ 285 credit because clothes came smaller then average other companies. They gave store credit. When I tried to get that credit for other clothes, they said this company's ownership is changed! Same name, same email address, same phone number, same location and ownership changed?? They refused to give me credit towards other clothes and said, you can go to court!!
Fake company with may be fake clothes!! Do not buy!!!

2017-01-06

I wish I found this site prior to ordering

"They kept sending me emails that I had a $20 credit (not sure how I earned it as I never ordered before) and they always send emails to me advertising high end items so I thought they were legit. I applied my credit towards the cheapest item I could buy ($17 out of pocket) on the 5th of Dec 2016.
I got a call about a wk and a half later! that the items were now ready to ship & would take another 2 to 3 wks. It's now 15th Jan & item is not yet here. Reading all these reviews, I can tell this is a rip off site, like those Chinese sites that show you an original outfit then send you a knock off. I am sure my shoes are coming from China & wont be the original stock picture. That's the only reason why it would take 6 wks & counting & there's no tracking provided. I will update this review when/if I finally receive the shoes. If I don't, from what I've heard, they don't give refunds, so I don't think it's worth trying to get $17 back. Will never order from them again

2017-01-06

I was a long Term happy Customer- Now I just want to yell from a mountain BEYOND HORRIBLE SCAMMERS!!!!!

"I have purchased and loved this company for a number of years and have purchased hundreds if not thousands from them over these years. Things starting going downhill in the last year until they crashed. I have been screwed around so much and all they can say is "sorry" yet refuse to allow you to speak to any sort of management. They take months to ship items, if they ship at all- and months to credit items after a million calls and emails- again if you get a credit at all. I am beyond disgusted with this company and what has happened to them. DO NOT BUY FROM BEYOND THE RACK- YOU WILL REGRET IT! Signed a past sad and rather angry loyal customer :("

2017-01-05

Don't order from them!

"My mother bought me a coat which didn't fit. When I called to inquire about how to exchange it I was told to look for another item and call in. I knew there was a 1 year return period so I looked for just the right item. Finally about 10 months later I found something and called them. They said I had to return the other coat first. Of course, by then the new coat wouldn't have been on the site any more so I ordered the new coat. It took well over a month to get. At that time, I tried on the new coat which also didn't fit so I returned both items. 2 month have passed and no word from them. I chatted with them and gave them the tracking number. they said they would credit me for the one item but that they had changed ownership and wouldn't honor the return for the other. Now I'll be stuck with a $100 coat I can't wear. I will use my credit but then they will never hear from me again."

2017-01-04

STOLE MONEY FROM A SINGLE MOTHER WHO SAVED FOR PURCHASES!

"Im disgusted. Wish I could select a zero satisfaction rating....
Never sent my items, assured me they were coming and kept my refund and removed my credit. Basically passing their robber torch after an alleged bankruptcy to another theive that kept it all in the end. My money disappeared and it's been bull-S replies from the 'new management' fraudsters. Each message sent & response was generic yet disrespectful too and they've repeatedly told me to literally file a claim with the Better Business Bureau. I mean basically DARING me to do it and straight up ASKING FOR IT because they apparently find it funny. Now deserving the new nickname(s): BEYOND TOOK REFUND - HIT BELOW THE BELT - BEYOND LEFT WITH YOUR MONEY - STOLE THE CLOTHES OFF YOUR RACK WHILE SMILING BEYOND YOU TO ROB THE NEXT. ***BUYERS BEWARE!*** Like the previous post stated - How is this LEGAL!

2016-12-29

Scam scam scam

"Do not buy anything over there I bought Tiffany glasses 47 days ago, they always back post my shipping time, I call them they always say the same thing "it's arriving on the warehouse this week" omg so much trouble for a pair or glasses, I lost the free lenses from my insurance because I'm waiting for this glasses, so lies lies lies lies and more lies, ask for the agent to speak with supervisor and he didn't transfer for his supervisor!!! Again this site is a scam,they charged me the day that I bought and I don't have any product yet. "

2016-12-23

This is a terrible merchant.

"Like many others, when the business went bankrupt, they "stole" my store credits I earned from a return. They just give credits, not money back. It took months and months for them to tell me, sorry, your loss, but that's what happened, contact your consumer business bureau. They got bought out and the new ownership didn't want to honor consumers' prior credits, so they erased the slate for everyone. My CC company ended up refunding me the money after I filed a dispute, but that also took time.

Other major flaws of this company. You pay for shipping, but if you need to return it for a reason that isn't due to product damage, then you will have to PAY to return the item, too. However, even if the product is damaged, they might initially charge you shipping to return, for which you have to call AGAIN to get that refunded. If you do get credits for a refund, it could take another month or two for those to show up, after constant calling.

The quality of the items is poor. VERY POOR. I've received lots of products that were falsely advertised and poorly constructed. For example, drapes that claimed to be "black out" when clearly they were sheer as the day itself. Shirts with poor stitching and even incorrect sizing. I ordered a large, they sent a medium.

The timing for delivery is SLOW. It may take up to three months or more for you to receive what you ordered. How ridiculous is that? I've bought from them several times and the earliest delivery was six weeks.

The selection isn't great. Even the reviewer above mentioned she couldn't find anything. That's pretty typical. Although they have 1000s of items. Nothing seems that great.

I'm done with them.

2016-12-21

Possibly the only person who had a good experience

"I've been a member of BTR for quite a few years, but never used it. Recently I was sent $20 credit for the site, but nothing caught my eye so I gave it to my mum. She fell in love with this amazing colourful pearl necklace and asked me to order it for her. I placed the order, in which I only payed like $5 for shipping. Only after I placed it did I think to look up reviews. So after reading countless reviews, I figured I would never see the item or get my $5 back (but hey, it's just $5). However, because my mum was so excited to get this necklace, I figured I'd wait a few weeks and see what happened before telling her it wasn't coming. And what do you know. It showed up at her doorstep 3 weeks later! To be honest, I was completely shocked. I was 150% sure the necklace wouldn't show up. So I consider this a Christmas miracle, haha! However, due to the overwhelmingly negative feedback this website had gotten, I consider this a one off and will not be shopping there in the future."

2016-12-16

Products are not as advertised

"Boy do I wish I had found this website beforehand, I had ordered a tshirt that was supposed to be 100% cotton and received it as 50% cotton 50% polyester. I emailed them and they told me "Upon checking here the item is 100% Cotton." that's not what the shirt I received says. They said I can return it, but that'll cost me to ship it and it's not worth the hassle. It also took 3 weeks to get my order. I will be telling everyone I know not to buy from Beyond the Rack!"

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!