Stores > Beyond The Rack

• Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.18/10 2.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

2016-03-30

They are not paying to the vendors

"We did an event with them on February and since then we were trying to contact them several times by mail and phone with no answer.
They magically disappear! before that the communication was really fluent, answering really quick the emails.
Just this week we received an email informing that they are not going to pay because they filed a protection pursuant.

2016-03-22

Awful experience

"I ordered my merchandise over 4 weeks ago. my tracking on the web site still states that its on track. It hasn't even shipped. Do not order from this company unless your willing to wait half a year to get items. I really cant understand how you can sell something that you don't own yet. It really makes no sense to me that you can run a business like that. I knew going in that it could take a couple weeks for me to receive it. That was okay until weeks turned into months. I believe this company is a scam and I'm not sure how they are getting away with this because there is way to many negative complaints from customers. Don't shop here!!!!! The positive feedback was written by there staff not from customers that has purchased items but they are the worst... "

2016-03-21

Here is one of the reasons you are not receiving your product

"Beyond the Rack is not paying their Vendors, we are one of them

We have product that BYTR customers have ordered waiting to ship sitting on our loading dock - however they are on credit hold as their accounts are way overdue.

When we call or email (buying office, accounting or executive management) nobody answers or responds - there is complete "radio silence" from Beyond the Racks end.

It is really unfortunate, as in the four years we have supplied them, we have had a great relationship. We would be more then happy to try and help them, if only someone would return our emails or calls.

2016-03-19

They take your money and hold your purchases for monthes

"I've spent thousands on BTR but I won't be using it anymore. Time and again they fail to ever deliver the items I've purchased on time (expect a three month wait for anything, regardless of time "guarantees". They don't know the meaning of that word.) and countless times I've had orders cancelled after MONTHES of waiting.
If they can not deliver on their end of the business then they should not be taking your money. When the items leave the warehouse for actual shipping THAT is when your credit card should be charged. It's borderline criminal.

Beyond the Rack is a huge disappointment and I urge you not to waste your time and money.

Also, their retail comparative prices are FRAUDULENT. They mark everything up 400% to make it look as though you're getting a deal.

This review was modified by Smithers18 on March 19 2016 09:19:21 AM

fashion12's Avatar

Calgary,AB
2016-03-14

Beyond the Rack? Beyond Terrible Service!

"I had ordered a beautiful necklace at the end of January and was absolutely thrilled about it, I thought that I had got such an amazing deal and could not wait to have it around my neck. After a month rolled by and there was no update on my order I began to wonder when I would finally have my necklace, after waiting another couple weeks I figured I better take the initiative and email Beyond the Rack for an update. After I sent them an email I got a response back saying that they still do not have the item and it should arrive in their warehouse in about 2-3 weeks. This was a little bit disappointing but I figured I'd still keep my order. The following week I received another email explaining to me that the necklace was out of stock and that they took the liberty to refund me my money back onto my account for store credit. I wonder how long it would have taken them to acknowledge this error if I had not inquired about my purchase? It took them almost 2 months to realize that they did not have enough stock? So then comes my next challenge, after their neglect and unprofessional behavior I no longer wanted to spend my money at Beyond the Rack so now I'm currently in the process of trying to get my money back. I have sent numerous emails with no response, I have contacted their live chat and the person was trying to say that they would receive the item soon. Which made no sense to me as I was told they were out of stock. They have no idea what they are doing and were very quick to take my money but very slow to return it(I have yet to get it back) other online shopping sites are much more considerate of their customers and quicker to resolve any issues that may occur. DO NOT SHOP HERE!"

This review was modified by fashion12 on March 14 2016 11:09:54 AM

2016-03-12

Full Refund in 24 hours!

"So I placed 3 orders and one was for Tom Ford sunglasses. 2 pair. I changed my mind on the sunglasses as I want to try them on first. After cancelling the order I was given a full refund of 540 dollars back to my Visa. The sheets that I ordered are microfibre and brilliant for the 20 dollars. I am waiting for 3 other items and will comment once received. So far great experience. "

This review was modified by Freedoctor on March 12 2016 06:22:02 PM

2016-02-25

Misleading fraudulent advertisment

"This company is nothing more then a SCAM! I ordered 2-pack curtain panels and only received half me order, charged the full price. Instead of sending the second panel I was told to return the item, because "it's a known issue with the supplier". They would not send the other half of my order or reimburse me for the half I was overcharged.
This is outrageous, a "known issue" and the company won't even stand behind what they are advertising. If this was a known issue, why was I not informed? Why are these curtains still avaible and advertised as a 2-pack for sale on the website. Lazy costumer service and fraudulent as the company admitted to knowing this would happen! They are in the business to rip people off.

My invoice in the parcel clearly states 2-pack panels, why was it shipped from their warehouse with half the order? They don't read or follow invoices? Buyer beware! SCAM, it's all a scam. Do not waste your time and money.

This review was modified by Nothappycostumer on February 25 2016 03:09:48 PM

2016-02-17

Sorry is all you will get....

"I am DISGUSTED with your lack of customer service!!! You guaranteed this item by Valentines Day. When I called in today - I got "Oh Sorry"!!! REALLY! That’s your guarantee – I’m sorry!!! This is so not ok!! You need to take responsibility for guarantees you make beyond simply apologizing. "

This review was modified by allthings on February 17 2016 01:36:37 PM

2016-02-17

super disappointed

"I ordered the scarf for my husband for valentine day on 01/05 but they said they sent out the parcel on 02/12. It means more than a month and now i still not receive that scarf. So i ask customer service, they sent me a tracking number and I tracked but that not even shipped yet. They just created. I can't believe it. and also the customer service is **** cause they don't answer the question i ask, they just said we will sent you the email. that's it"

This review was modified by zack1005 on February 17 2016 10:23:28 AM

2016-02-16

Shipping and Ordering what a mess!!

"i have always used beyond the rack but lately.. all they do is miss their deadlines and what do you get in return an apology email.. Oops sorry!

i have been following up on orders I placed last month with promises of delivery dates that are constantly missed.. all i get with the agents I talk to/chat/emailed is we r sorry.. its in inventory.. expect it to be shipped shortly.. i really don't know what the definition of "shortly" to them?! a day.. a week.. a month???
Beyond the rack get your act together.. i have been recommending you to all my friends and family.. now I have doubts that i will ever order from you again!

This review was modified by Heidi.a on February 16 2016 06:32:36 AM

2016-02-09

Disgusting promises.

"Ordered items promise to deliver for valentine's day for my husband and ofcourse it was NOT deliver on time. I understand everything takes a loooonngggg time for delivery from beyond the rack but when you promise to deliver items in certain time frame, then at least keep that promise. I except the fact that everything from beyond the rack is SUPER slow on delivery but when you promote delivery in certain time frame to customers, at least have inventory on hand for that promotion....Not to much to ask I think? I have given up on this company, 5 tries and failed 4 times. So I'm done with all the deals, not worth the stress and headaches. "

This review was modified by HenHar on February 09 2016 11:46:11 PM

2016-01-17

One Of My Favorites!

"I have been a loyal member of Beyond The Rack for almost 2 years now and I have to say it is one of my favorite go to websites for all my needs. Almost all items I have ordered (and there has been lots) have arrived safe and sound and I have been happy with most. Those I have not been happy with have been sent back with the included return label and a credit (not a refund) has been placed into my account. It is okay with me that I only get a credit because I know I will be back to shop again.

Now I will say that their original prices before the discounted price is a bit inflated a lot of the time but all you have to do is do a bit of research online or use some common sense. If they have a pair of pajamas on sale for $14.99 and have the original price listed as $90 then you have to know in your head that the original price is inflated. DUH!! All you have to look at is the item that you are buying and ask yourself is that a good bargain for the price.

They clearly state on their website that all orders have a 2-3 week wait as they get their items from different suppliers and then they are shipped from their distribution centers, so anyone who is does not have the patients to wait should go shop elsewhere. In the 2 years that I have been a member only 3 out of all the items I have ordered have been cancelled and my money refunded after purchase because the quantity from the suppliers ran out. Any time there has been an issue with an item being later then their estimated ship date they have notified me by phone and even sent an email with a discount code for a future purchase as a way of an apology. They have ALWAYS included a return label with every order so it makes for sending items back very easy as well. Every item that I have returned to BTR has been accepted and credited to my account in a timely fashion, it takes a few days after receiving the package back but it has always been correct.

The first time I had an issue with an order there was a part missing. When I called customer service about my problem I was asked for pictures (which were provided). The rep contacted the supplier and the missing part was sent out promptly and for no charge. Every time I have had to contact customer service (less than half a dozen) the reps have always been polite and willing to help with the issue. Every one of my issues have been resolved within a reasonable amount of time.

I am not a designer label shopper, just a stay at home mom on a budget that loves to shop for bargains. I have had many compliments on the items I have purchased and loud and proud tell people that I got it from BTR. I have even had friends and relative sign up and they love it just as much as I do. I did the majority of my Christmas shopping on BTR and every gift was awed over and I will continue to shop there in the future!

2016-01-07

"I ordered men's Prada hi-top sneakers on Beyond the Rack ($461 after taxes as opposed to $1200 MSRP) after having ordered twice from the same website previously. I expected slow delivery, but extremely discounted prices. Well.

After having read reviews on Beyond the Rack selling fake Prada handbags online, I was very worried. I think I must've called them 5 times total while I was waiting for these shoes to arrive. First I called to ask for a certificate of authenticity to come with the shoes, then when told it was going to be a slower delivery time because of that, I decided to call again and cancel that part and just let them come. I called probably two more times after that just questioning CSRs about the authenticity of the products they sell and brand integrity at Beyond the Rack. Finally, after having found out that refunds are only provided with credit on the website and not cash, I called once more to request a cash money refund if I was dissatisfied. Let me tell you, I was extremely worried about these shoes coming fake.

So, on the 30th of December the shoes shipped. Yes, the thirtieth. I called twice more because I figured something went wrong. Beyond the Rack usually takes 3 weeks before a product ships. It seemed my luck was already catching up to me, and I was about to wait forever because of logistic problems with BTR. I could not believe they shipped so quickly. I was told that they were using no third-party courier and that it was BTR themselves that were to deliver the product. Now, mind you, the shoes were meant to arrive at my house on January the 7th or earlier. Because they shipped on the 30th and New Year's Day was not a business day and then the 2nd and 3rd were Saturday and Sunday, I figured it would be the 7th that I would receive the shoes I was still pretty worried about.

They arrived on the 5th, not looking like the shoes in the pictures on the BTR website, which looked fake, but instead I received these: (http://www.bluefly.com/prada-prada-sport-blue-quilted-leather-high-top-sneakers/p/376348201/detail.fly) which was unbelievably reassuring. I just called BTR today to thank them, but I decided this would be a better gesture.

Beyond the Rack kicks ass

PS the shoes are real, I looked at the stitching on the sole and the logo under the sole, also all Prada logos on the shoes have the notch in the R.

This review was modified by Benshopsonline on January 07 2016 09:18:10 AM

2016-01-04

"I placed an order on Beyond the Rack for a $1600 Prada bag to give to my fiancé for Christmas. The bag was listed as “guaranteed delivery for Christmas” and was at a good enough price to convince me to pull the trigger and proceed to purchase. I went nearly two weeks with zero updates from BTR, thinking I understood the business model and that they would ship my order when the item became available.

After nearly two weeks, and with Christmas right around the corner, I began to worry that the “1-10 day delivery” window would be cutting it close so I decided to contact BTR. The agent seemed nice enough but it did seem that they were dancing around the real status of my order. After several days of contacting them, BTR finally marked my order as shipped and provided a UPS tracking number showing a delivery date of December 23. I was relieved because I knew that I should be able to get the bag in time for Christmas.

I checked the tracking through UPS for several days and it never updated from “awaiting drop-off from shipper”. I kept in contact with BTR the entire time, only to be given copy/paste responses about waiting 24-48 hrs for UPS. For an entire week, they ACTUALLY BLAMED UPS for the delay even though every time I contacted them I had already contacted UPS who confirmed over and over that they have not received the package. Eventually, the 22nd came around and I contacted them saying that UPS has no record of ever receiving the package: BTR then told me “We cannot guarantee the package will arrive by Christmas” along with some poor excuse that UPS gave them the wrong tracking number. I thought this MUST be a prank.

FINALLY, on Dec 27 BTR handed over the package to UPS with a delivery date of Dec 30. While this was quite late, I decided that my fiancé would still be happy with the gift and so I decided to give it to her. I received the package and open the box so that I can wrap it; IT WAS THE WRONG PURSE!

That’s not all folks! It gets worse. Not only was it the wrong item, but the item that I received was listed on BTR for $300 less than the item I ordered. I contacted customer service, and with ZERO concern, they simply told me to return the item. Feeling bad for my fiancé, whom had yet to receive her Christmas gift, I offered to keep the bag if they would refund me the difference of the item I received vs. that of the one I ordered.

These scumbags proceeded to offer a $20 refund. Yes, you read that right, TWENTY DOLLARS. This company sold me a product for $1600, sent me a product that was listed for $1300, and offered me a $20 refund. It was as if they were trying to add insult to injury.

Needless to say, I will NEVER buy from these scam artists again and would not recommend them to my worst enemy. I wish I could leave ZERO STARS. I am now waiting for my refund and will certainly seek legal action if they try so much as to not refund my shipping.

This review was modified by dsharkey on January 04 2016 01:56:52 PM

2015-12-30

"I did a great deal of my Christmas shopping on line this year and bought many, many items from BTR. I bought household goods, shoes, purses, wallets, bedding, etc. all from BTR. I was very happy with each and every one of my orders. They all arrived either on the day they stated or sooner - all arrived well before Christmas and I only started ordering the beginning of December. The leather shoes, purses, handbags, and wallets were exceptional. Pricing very fair. I'd say give them a shot - there are so many conflicting reviews here. My experience was nothing less than exceptional. I also double ordered 3 items by mistake and they immediately reimbursed my payment."

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!