Beyond The RacCoupons
    • Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.84/10 2.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"I Love beyond the rack! I'm actually addicted since I downloaded their app. I was referred by a friend at the beginning of December and since have placed multiple orders. I am super happy with everything I have received so far. I recently ordered a pair of boots but I just received an email saying that the boots are no longer available. Beyond the rack gave me a full refund, a $20 gift card And both emailed and called me personally to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment . That's great customer service right there. Beyond the Rack also makes their return policy VERY clear with each product you order. They don't have any hidden fine print. Those that are unhappy should have read the bottom of the listing before purchasing something for over $200! Thanks Beyond the Rack, you for the moment make my life complete :) "

modified review This review was modified by Goodreview on January 03 2015 06:48:14 PM

"Horrible place to order from!!! STAY CLEAR....I bought 2 pair of Ugg boots for my kids for x-mss (226.00 + tax each) unfortunately my kids didn't like the boots. I called Beyond the Rack and was told they only take the boots back if they had a defect. So now I have 2 pair of ugg boots sitting in a box collecting dust. Also was told that all returns is only a credit to your account that you can only use at Beyond the Rack."

modified review This review was modified by ewart on December 30 2014 04:11:34 PM

nomadsandra's Avatar
Southwestern Ontario

"Now awaiting acknowledgement of my returns ...even though the post office sent it too me,. Such an inefficient way of doing business.. I called they said on the phone they are in receipt of the items and would send an email to that . I asked when they said in a few weeks ...WHAT ...hello and then another 2 to 3 weeks to go back on my visa. One would think if in receipt of the items and in the same condition they would put into their computer and it would refund the visa right away...like most modern on line businesses . It seems to me this is how they keep their market status of how much money the company makes ( for the market or profit shares and not true or accurate or legal and or wait till the items are resold)as they hold your money ransom for that fact as there is no other reason to keep your money that long ...disgusting .. .......................JAN 3 2015 NOW I CALL THEM THEY TELL ME IT WILL TAKE 2WEEKS TO GET MY EMIAIL NOTIFICATION OF GOODS RETURNED TO THEM (EVEN THOUGH THEY RECEIVED IT ON THE 29 OF DEC AS I HAVE THE POSTAL EVIDENCE RECEIPT) THEN 5-10 (yea right) BUSINESS DAYS TO RETURN MY VISA MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT!!!! BAD BUSINESS STAY AWAY FROM BEYOND PEOPLE PLUS YOU ONLY GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF the GOODS Returned ARE THE SAME CONDITION AS SHIPPED THEY ARE SITTING WHO KNOWS WHERE IN A PILE OF other GOODS WAiTING INSPECTION >>>BAD BAD BAD For 2 WEEKS WHO ARE THEY KIDDING> SO IF YOU RETURN SOMETHING TO THEM DONT EXPECT YOUR MONEY BACK FOR OVER A MONTH....IF EVER... AS THE THINGS SENT BACK ARE SITTING IN A PILE OF OTHER THINGS WAITING INSPECTION WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE WHEN RECEIVED SO NO CHANCE OF GETTING NICKED OR BANGED UP. TAKE PHOTO IF YOU DO SEND BACK. MY WOMENS GROUP DID SO WE HAVE EVIDENCE OF WHAT AND HOW THEY LOOKED WHILE PACKING BACK PLUS CUSTOMER SERVICE(what an oxymoron) GIRL HAD A NASTY TONE AND WOULDN'T PUT ME OVER TO THE SUPERVISOR LIKE I ASKED>"

modified review This review was modified by nomadsandra on January 03 2015 10:16:04 AM

"Avoid at all cost. Placed an order for 3 items. Received 2/3 of the items 5 weeks after placing the order and then was sent an email saying the 3 item was no longer in stock??? After, offering me a replacement item, it took another 6 weeks for the item to be shipped from Las Vegas, to Montreal. Its been over 4 months & I still haven't received this item. I have called the "customer service" (lack of) hotline and spoke to 3 different "managers", I was offered a $10.00 Gift Card (like I would order from them again). DO NOT ORDER/ PURCHASE anything from this company.... Its a scam & the quality is horrible. I learned a very hard lesson"

modified review This review was modified by emma_buckeyes on December 16 2014 06:23:02 PM

"The prices changing constantly on some items, I wanted to order a purse, and it was $65.99, by the time I decided within one hour it changed to $79.99...I called and spent 2 hours, the girl was saying not possible, after I was waiting for some time, she admitted it was cheaper and the price changed!
The same time, my sister was having the same item, the same time, for $69.99 and it crazy. They said if I will order they will do a price match, but the difference will go to the credit.
Its non sense and not normal

modified review This review was modified by liakopay on November 18 2014 03:57:32 PM

"I purchased a pair of ankle boots from Beyond the Rack. After waiting about 3 weeks to receive them they came and i had them on twice. The material these were made out of (not leather) smelled so awful I was embarrassed to sit close to anyone. The bottom sole must have been painted black cause it has already worn off after 2 wears. These shoes are the cheapest pair of junk I have ever spent money on. I will be throwing them away. "

modified review This review was modified by Squeekysmom on November 18 2014 06:59:32 AM

"I will never order from Beyond The Rack again. They call and tell you after your order has been placed that it will take 2-3 weeks for it to be delivered. Why it takes so long is beyond me. But these people are completely disorganized.

I placed my order on 11/2, received an email that my order was shipped from the NY Distribution Centre on 11/7 and that it would arrive in 1-5 business days (I'm in CA)... Seems reasonable enough. I've been tracking it daily, and today 11/13, the tracking still says it hasn't even been received by the carrier! BI called them, and they said the email I received was wrong, that it was shipped from Montreal to Las Vegas on the 7th, and that they wouldn't be receiving it there until 11/18. The. From there it should be delivered on 11/20. There's just no excuse for these kinds of miscommunications.

I do A LOT of online shopping, from amazon, Walmart, sephora, forever 21, justfab, even small random mom & pop websites, and no one seems to have a backup like these people. Never again, Beyond the Rack!

modified review This review was modified by Socalprincess on November 13 2014 11:42:07 AM

"Horrible experience...ordered winter coats for 2 of my children, waited 8 1/2 weeks patiently after tracking order and supposed to arrive a week ago, just to get an email to say they'll never come and I get a credit ! Customer service said the item was unavailable and there was nothing they could do!! So irritated and disappointed will never shop again on their website !!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by Mrsaruffin on November 13 2014 08:06:03 AM

"I purchased an item from them and the shipping time was OK (not exaggeratedly long, but not quick, considering that I live in the same city in which the warehouse is located in). The problem that did arise, however, was with customer service giving me the run-around once I contacted them to disclose an issue I was having with the 500$ jacket I purchased from their website. Initially, I was told I would be receiving a credit card credit in 2-3 days after they'd received the returned item (which I'd gone in person to bring back). I find out, three weeks after sending back the item and constantly calling the Customer Service department to see what was going on with my credit, that instead of giving me my refund, they gave me an IN STORE CREDIT. At first, I figured it was an error from their end, but TWO WEEKS LATER and after an email confirmation that I would be receiving this credit on my credit card, I still don't. I keep calling and I keep getting told that "the supervisor isn't available" and then get greeted by a VERY RUDE secretary who doesn't give you the light of day......who runs this company? No one wants to give you answers, no one wants to issue the refund I was promised (MY MONEY I WAS ENTITLED TO), no one is re-reachable...It really is a joke. It was my first time purchasing from them, and certainly my last. When a company treats its customers this way, it is a big indication of just how little they value your business."

modified review This review was modified by crista_S on November 12 2014 10:26:15 AM

"I have made several purchases from Beyond the Rack and overall am pleased and satisfied. I do note that the sizing for women's clothing is quite different than in stores. So long as you order larger than usual sizes you should be okay. I will continue to order from this site as the prices cannot be beat (if you want quality). "

"So I never do the review things but I felt like I should due to the service. I was skeptical at first to purchase from this site because of all the bad reviews but I tried my luck. I ordered a Steve Madden down packable coat for 74.99! And the 6 dollar shipping. No extra shipping was added on and nothing was mistakenly charged to my card. I placed the order on October 13th and received it on October the 23rd! Being aware of the long shipping process, I am highly satisfied. The jacket I ordered was exactly what I expected. "

modified review This review was modified by Ishoppedbtr on October 23 2014 08:16:27 AM

"You have to really search for a good deal and hope you get the high quality your looking for. Half of the brands and "designers" on the site I never heard of and when you search the web for said designer the only information that comes up is from sites like Beyond the Rack. Quality of the merchandise is fair at best - you can tell that it is a knock off. Shipping takes twice or even three times as long as normal shipping - which I can understand biased on how they explain it - but if you order multiple items you get multiple packages at different times, which seems like a waste of time, money and materials. You can return your items unlike some other similar sites but you get BTR credit, so you can spend it on something else that's not worth it. BTR is projecting negatively on the real designers - you purchase a Michael Kors product but what you get is a cheaply made Michael Kors product. Save your money and time."

"I ordered two sets of luggage. They arrived after a couple of weeks. Each set was shipped from two different locations. The one set was in a new box and was wrapped in plastic, the second set was shipped in a used box that was in horrible shape, previous shipping labels were torn off. The luggage was not wrapped in plastic, it looked like it had been returned or used. After opening the luggage, the plastic liner was inside the luggage. There was no return label. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. I called customer service and they gave me two options. I am still waiting on the sheets I ordered. "

modified review This review was modified by lstelcz on October 08 2014 05:14:14 AM

"Terrible quality items. I ordered '1000TC' sheets. I got them in the mail almost a month later. They were not soft AT ALL, the seams were all coming apart. The were uneven.. worse that microfiber."

modified review This review was modified by Onlineshopper111 on October 06 2014 06:17:52 AM

"1) Received the wrong order
2) Sent back the order and a month later I still did not receive the new order so I contacted costumer service. Customer service said the item should arrive in 1-2 weeks... She said she would send an email once they've been shipped. 3 weeks later still no email and still no boots.
3) I called her and left several emails/voicemails. She never returned them (Candace)
4) Today, I spoke with another customer service representative and he said he would look into it. It has been nearly 2 months now.
5) Disaster! I am highly dissatisfied. I will never order again and high recommend avoiding beyond the rack.

modified review This review was modified by Erinhhc on September 17 2014 02:49:19 PM

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!