Beyond The RacCoupons
    • Address: www.beyondtherack.com
    • Contact: service@beyondtherack.com
    • Phone: 1-877-733-4660
    • Customer Support: 1-877-733-4660
    • Business Hours: You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-733-4660 weekdays from 9AM - 6PM ET, and weekends from 9AM -6PM
    • Fax: 1.866.893.7636

Product & services pricing Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"I don't know how Beyond The Rack got such a high rating on this site.

I ordered two almost identical items from the site. It took quite a while to get them shipped separately. The quality of the first one was less than advertised, but I accepted it anyway. When the second one came, I just asked the postman to return it without ever opened it. Knowing generally it would not cost me anything for the return postage, I forgot about it for two months, until I realized that I had not received any credit for the product. So I checked the tracking number, to my surprise, the postman tried to deliver it again a month after the refusal! So I called the website to see what happened, and they said it was not them sending the item again, and once they received the item again, they would give me a credit...blah blah. So two weeks later, the tracking number said it was delivered again and refused again! Called them again, and this time they said once they received it they would send the item to me AGAIN.

I was pissed, and said I wanted the item RETURNED, not resent. Then I was told I could only get store credits, and after that I could transfer the credit to the credit card that I used. I had to wait 5-10 days every step of the way.

This site is a total scam. Stay away from it.

modified review This review was modified by solaro on December 30 2013 09:35:19 AM

"Receive beautiful items of exceptional quality! Fabulous prices! Comments galore from friends and strangers about items (clothes, jewelry, accessories, etc.)!"

"As always I am completely satisfied with my selection and the value received for my money. I have already started redoing my bathroom and BTR will be my choice for my accessories, furnishings and toiletries. "

"An item that I ordered could not be provided and I was notified by email with an apology and told that my credit card was refunded. I would have preferred to be given an option for BTR credit or free shipping on my next order. When I order from BTR I usually get a number of things at once to save on shipping so just having the money for the one item back on my credit card wasn't really the solution I would have liked. "

"No mention was made of the foul odor that the purse had, but luckily I managed to neutralize it and other than that everything was fine."

"I always receive excellent customer service from BTR. The staff is very helpful & friendly. Thanks!"

"shipping took too long and the item that we wanted did not arrive in time for an event. Still kept one shirt as it was good quality and value but delay is a problem and may discourage my ordering in the future if I have a specific time line"

"great service, helpful people, and great products!

"I have been very hesitant to leave negative feedback, but this is ridiculous. I still have not received my item. I ordered over two months ago. The estimated shipping date was pushed back three times. The most recent one says October 6th-11th. I sent a request two weeks ago to get an update on the status of my item. They emailed me back saying they would check into it and email me right away with an update. Never received that update...I sent another request last Thursday and still have not heard anything back. "

"Good service, definitly recommended. Woerth the price."

modified review This review was modified by Januka on November 04 2013 06:45:21 PM

"Order not shipped until Oct 11 - an unacceptably long wait."

"I find anything I order comes with in a timely manner and the quality of the product is wonderful,

thankyou so much

"I very much enjoyed shopping with BTR until I once received the wrong item and received a credit instead of being reimbursed. I am somewhat hesitant now when I see an item I would like to purchase. Having to pay the high cost of returns if the item isn't suitable is becoming somewhat of a deterrent."

San Diego County, CA

"Prices are great, merchandise does run small in clothing, shoes are fantastic and electronics and gadgets are a real savings. If only they didn't take so long to ship!"

"Very disappointed with their service. I bought a jacket and then 2 months later the same jacket was $100 less. I called customer service but they refused to reimburse the difference. I find that their pricing constantly fluctuates and in the end it is not such a great deal. As a consumer, how can I have confidence in making a purchase when I know that price will change."

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!