Stores > Beyond The Rack

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beyond The Rack by clicking a star below.
2017-04-04

Fraudulent Business Practices

"Nov.17 2016 purchased a dress on line with credit card. Order# 18057308 total $65.98. Called BTR customer service in Dec. was told mds. had not arrived at warehouse from supplier. I explained I ordered the dress for a Christmas present. Then I was told it would not be shipped in time for Christmas and would I like to cancel. I declined. Jan.2017 called customer service again and was told they had received the dress and would be shipping. Feb 2017 called customer service and was told they did not have mds. I told them to cancel the order and credit my account. Feb. 10 2017 received an email confirming my request to cancel. Cancellation would take 24 business hours to complete. Once the refund is issued allow 5 to 7 business days for all funds to be returned to your original payment method. I was issued a case# CS5731371 - Order # 18057208 - CO
Today is April 4th 2017 and I have not received my credit.
Do not order from this retailer.

2017-03-29

Beyond crappy

"It is better to just by lottery because at least you get something for your money... a piece of paper."

2017-03-22

3 months to get your item if you are lucky.

"stay way from this seller they lie ,they give you a shipment day but as the day comes they will change it not once but 3 or 4 times and this can be up to 3 months waiting ,their excuse delays from suppliers a delay is a week but no months and months and every single time you order is the same ,stay away from them."

2017-02-23

Stay as far way as possible

"Good luck ever seeing the item you ordered, and you will have to go through your credit card company to get your money back, because they don't answer emails or requests. After BTR backordered my item three times (without alerting me), I requested a refund several times, but finally had to escalate the issue with PayPal to get my money back. This is a REALLY sketchy company, and you are taking a gamble by trying to buy from them."

2017-02-23

Complete rip off

"They sell counterfeit items,never h ot my money back "

2017-02-22

Lousy service

"Their customer service is awful. Waited 2.5 to get a response confirming an item ordered wasn't coming. This was after several emails during the 2.5 months that were put off by replies from BTR with excuses or the emails were ignored entirely. I asked for a refund on more than one occasion and am still waiting for it! Don't use this device there are many others out there that care about their customers and do a much better job. I am unsubscribing to their emails and moving on to other services. "

2017-02-03

Bad Service

"i bought an item and when they did not have it they issued me credit i asked for my money back but no luck i used my credit i received the item with no return label the quality is bad and the size is wrong for the last couple of months i could not get a return label to send it back . i will never shop the site again beware it is a rip off."

2017-01-30

Refuse to let me return damaged item

"I ordered an activity tracker as a Christmas gift that would not charge. Unfortunately the receipt did not contain the address for returns. I've called and emailed multiple times over the last month and they refuse to give me the address to send it back. They keep promising to email me a return label but they've said that five times now and nothing. No one I've spoken to on the phone will give me the address. Ridiculously bad customer service."

2017-01-25

Beyond the Grave more like it...

"I made an order using a credit and $8.00 of my own money on November 30,2016. It was to be a Christmas gift for my son. I received a call from them on December 15, 2016 telling me my item was in Montreal waiting to be shipped but would not arrive before Christmas. Fast forward to early January and still no package. I checked the tracking on their site and it said delivery by January 4, 2017. I emailed customer service and they emailed back saying sorry for the delay but package should be there by January 5-8. Well it is now January 25 and still no package! Tracking still says it will arrive by January 5-8. It's a scam! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BEYOND THE RACK! I will write this one off and lesson learned. I should of checked these reviews first."

2017-01-13

Avoid Beyond the Rack

"Beyond the Rack used to be decent on-line retailer of high end merchandise. One problem with them is that they would not return your money with returns, they would only give you a credit. Recently, I went to use a $150 credit that I had on file only to find out that it disappeared. I made enquiries with them about my credit. They took over a month to respond, saying new ownership will not honour my credit. Beyond the Rack effectively stole my $150. I used to be a good customer of Beyond the Rack and was appalled that they would treat their customers this way. Beyond the Rack is still operating as a shadow of it's former self - but a warning to fellow shoppers is in order. I checked with other consumer sites and they stole from many others as well. AVOID - Beyond the Rack."

2017-01-11

They are crooked!!!! C D LOU? KY?

"They charged me for boots I sent back! "

2017-01-11

Oh you've been warned!!!

"Purchased earrings from this site which broke into two pieces. Contacted BTR and there was no response that was two weeks ago. I Cannit stress enough not to shop here. Buyer Beware!!!"

2017-01-09

Cheater company

"Do not buy from this Company! They take return but will not give you your money nor other clothes!!
I have $ 285 credit because clothes came smaller then average other companies. They gave store credit. When I tried to get that credit for other clothes, they said this company's ownership is changed! Same name, same email address, same phone number, same location and ownership changed?? They refused to give me credit towards other clothes and said, you can go to court!!
Fake company with may be fake clothes!! Do not buy!!!

2017-01-06

I wish I found this site prior to ordering

"They kept sending me emails that I had a $20 credit (not sure how I earned it as I never ordered before) and they always send emails to me advertising high end items so I thought they were legit. I applied my credit towards the cheapest item I could buy ($17 out of pocket) on the 5th of Dec 2016.
I got a call about a wk and a half later! that the items were now ready to ship & would take another 2 to 3 wks. It's now 15th Jan & item is not yet here. Reading all these reviews, I can tell this is a rip off site, like those Chinese sites that show you an original outfit then send you a knock off. I am sure my shoes are coming from China & wont be the original stock picture. That's the only reason why it would take 6 wks & counting & there's no tracking provided. I will update this review when/if I finally receive the shoes. If I don't, from what I've heard, they don't give refunds, so I don't think it's worth trying to get $17 back. Will never order from them again

2017-01-06

I was a long Term happy Customer- Now I just want to yell from a mountain BEYOND HORRIBLE SCAMMERS!!!!!

"I have purchased and loved this company for a number of years and have purchased hundreds if not thousands from them over these years. Things starting going downhill in the last year until they crashed. I have been screwed around so much and all they can say is "sorry" yet refuse to allow you to speak to any sort of management. They take months to ship items, if they ship at all- and months to credit items after a million calls and emails- again if you get a credit at all. I am beyond disgusted with this company and what has happened to them. DO NOT BUY FROM BEYOND THE RACK- YOU WILL REGRET IT! Signed a past sad and rather angry loyal customer :("

Share Beyond The Rack's store rating

Beyond The Rack is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beyond The Rack is a merchant member
Beyond The Rack participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.