Beyond The Rack Reviews - page 2 - beyondtherack.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.83/10 26,963 reviews

Beyond The Rack is not a merchant member
Beyond The Rack does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (26,963)

"The website is easy to navigate. I was kept informed on the ship date and deliver date. Merchandise was exactly what I had ordered and arrived in perfect condition."

Rating 8/104/5

"Satisfied with the price of product, quality of product. Not satisfied with the amount charged for shipping. (almost all other websites now have free or reduced shipping with minimum purchase even in Canada). Not entirely satisfied with shipping time especially with the charge. (basic shipping still took 3 weeks to arrive)."

"As always I love the item I ordered and the service."

"Quality was what was expected and advertised as well as faster than promised delivery"

"The experience was great-I received phone calls to confirm my order had been received and then subsequent emails to let me know how my order was progressing and a final email when it was shipped. This was very helpful!"

"I really enjoy shopping Beyond the Rack however i find the jeans are sized rather crazy, I have tried every size from 24-30 and sometimes the 24 are to large however sometimes a 30 is to small. Its just odd. Overall though I really enjoy shopping your sight and love the return policy! "

"Delivered very fast. Product was as expected. "

"Selection, availability, cost, quality is great..shippimg costs are reasonable...only wish shipping speed was improved."

"It was simple and fast. I'm also satisfy by the product. The only problem for me it's the shiping cost, too expensive."

"Very happy to have received my order very quiclky."

"Very happy with the items. My kid loved the backpack"

"I received my packages on time. What more do I need! Thank u"

"AMAZING! Love Beyond the Rack!"

"Customer satisfaction is paramount to Beyond the Rack! thanks so much!"

Calgary, AB, Canada

"Very easy, no issues, saved tons of money."