• Address: 6301 Porter Rd Unit 9
    • Contact: support@betterhealthinternational.com
    • Phone: 941-377-3870
    • Customer Support: 800-772-5568
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    • Fax: 941-379-6059

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"some experience. Better health had the lowest price on this item. i searched all over the internet. Thank you Better Health."

"Received exactly as advertised and was shipped immediately. The shipping cost was reasonable."

"better health international offers olympian labs eaq10 at the best price available on line and has always shipped orders quickly"

"I have been buying my dogs Grizzly Salmon Oil from Better Health International for a couple years now. They have great pricing and fast shipping. I have never had a complaint. I will continue to use them. They have a well done website, products are easy to find and well displayed. Overall, a good company to do business with."

"My dogs are very happy with Dog Gone Pain and I am really pleased with how prompt the service is that you provide. I also like the free shipping. Of course it makes me buy four bottles in order to get the free shipping but it works beautifully for me. Keep up the great work!"

"Have been purchasing from Better health International for several months now. Their products are the ones that I were seeking after nutritional studies and of the finest quality with a reasonal price. They ship immediately and I receive my products within a couple of days. Of course living in Florida, not too far from their facility helps but I do highly recommend their products to everybody I meet."

"My wife suffers from Migraine Headaches and her doctor advised her to try Petadolex to help prevent/reduce the intensity of these headaches. We find the service and cost from Better Health International is the best around."

"I found Better Health International while searching for a specific product, Dog Gone Pain. I have been doing business with them for several years now, with nothing but praise, for both their service, and great prices. I always receive my items within four days of placing my order, and have received phone calls to clarify any confusion concerning my items, so as to prevent delays. I Love this company!"

"Found the best price for my order on your site! - Thanks for the very fast shipping too. Will definitely shop again."

RockmanMCR's Avatar
Asheville, Western North Carolina.

"Excellent selection, best prices and speedy service!"

"This was my first purchase from Better Health International.
I was happy with the item I had shopped around and the price was better than I found elsewhere. The item was shipped and received quickly.

I will definately use them again.

"I am very happy with Better Health International. I have order products for the last six months. I have ordered by computer and once by phone. They have always taken my ordered and sent my product with in about five days. I enjoy doing business with them. I don't have to wait around for my product. I would like to thank them for there prompt service. Cairlen Lewis."

"WONDERFUL VARIETY OF PRODUCTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE, COMPETITIVELY PRICED AND SHIPS FAST."

"prompt shipping and delivery. reasonable prices."

"My daughter gets migraine headaches and has found the butterbur herb is a natural remedy that has really helped. Very good price on the Petadolex 3 pack bundle. Their online ordering process was very simple and straight forward and the items shipped without issue"

Better Health International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.