Better Health International Reviews - page 4 - betterhealthinternational.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 275 reviews

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

"Found the best price for my order on your site! - Thanks for the very fast shipping too. Will definitely shop again."

RockmanMCR's Avatar
Asheville, Western North Carolina.

"Excellent selection, best prices and speedy service!"

"This was my first purchase from Better Health International.
I was happy with the item I had shopped around and the price was better than I found elsewhere. The item was shipped and received quickly.

I will definately use them again.

"I am very happy with Better Health International. I have order products for the last six months. I have ordered by computer and once by phone. They have always taken my ordered and sent my product with in about five days. I enjoy doing business with them. I don't have to wait around for my product. I would like to thank them for there prompt service. Cairlen Lewis."

"WONDERFUL VARIETY OF PRODUCTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE, COMPETITIVELY PRICED AND SHIPS FAST."

"prompt shipping and delivery. reasonable prices."

"My daughter gets migraine headaches and has found the butterbur herb is a natural remedy that has really helped. Very good price on the Petadolex 3 pack bundle. Their online ordering process was very simple and straight forward and the items shipped without issue"

"BHI always ships quickly -- I usually receive the product before I'm expecting it. That happened this time."

"Great price for the product and super fast shipping!"

"I am now ordering my nattokinase from Better Health International. It is the cheapest price I have been able to find on the internet. My order comes promptly. Since I take this product all the time, I will continue to order from Better Health."

modified review This review was modified by Winene on September 10 2012 08:47:53 PM

"Very good price on a product. It is the free shipping that had me sold."

"Excellent product. Its perfect for what I needed to have this for but realized that I was thankful I bought two as I need to take two for the daily value of it. Also the shipping from this place was awesome. I received my product within a couple of days via regular us mail. Soo fast."

"Fast, simple ordering with low prices"

"Your service, both ordering and delivery, were troublefree and prompt. I appreciate a company with fair pricing and quick delivery. Thank you."

modified review This review was modified by MarilynScott on August 23 2012 04:05:21 PM

"Great products and great service!!!"