Better Health International Reviews - page 3 - betterhealthinternational.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 275 reviews

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I was in need a specific product, and it was recommended that I try Better Health International. I had no difficulties navigating the website, found the exact product I needed, and received the order in a timely manner."

"My only problem I had was the shipment before this one. I usually get my product in 2 to 3 days. But I ordered a product that wasn't in stock, but the web page did not show not in stock. It came about a week and a half later."

"Always great service. Shipping is quick and accurate, with good packaging. Prices are a bargain. When I needed to make a change , I called and got just the right help."

"Found this web store and found out that they are cheaper then most out there, I have been haven the best customer service for a online store Very happy with them !!! And very fast shipping !!!"

"Very easy site to navigate, excellent prices and top-notch service. Will be back!"

"This is a great company. The shipments always arrive in just a few days and the prices are unbeatable (they have the lowest price on Immpower that I have found). And customer service is easy to reach and friendly, when I've called them to discuss new offerings, etc."

modified review This review was modified by beblevins on April 12 2013 06:53:53 AM

"The best provider out there on-line for vitamins and supplements. Fast service and great prices. I no longer buy from anyone else on-line or otherwise. Great job Better Health International!
Tom (Rihcmond, VA)

"some experience. Better health had the lowest price on this item. i searched all over the internet. Thank you Better Health."

"Received exactly as advertised and was shipped immediately. The shipping cost was reasonable."

"better health international offers olympian labs eaq10 at the best price available on line and has always shipped orders quickly"

"I have been buying my dogs Grizzly Salmon Oil from Better Health International for a couple years now. They have great pricing and fast shipping. I have never had a complaint. I will continue to use them. They have a well done website, products are easy to find and well displayed. Overall, a good company to do business with."

"My dogs are very happy with Dog Gone Pain and I am really pleased with how prompt the service is that you provide. I also like the free shipping. Of course it makes me buy four bottles in order to get the free shipping but it works beautifully for me. Keep up the great work!"

"Have been purchasing from Better health International for several months now. Their products are the ones that I were seeking after nutritional studies and of the finest quality with a reasonal price. They ship immediately and I receive my products within a couple of days. Of course living in Florida, not too far from their facility helps but I do highly recommend their products to everybody I meet."

"My wife suffers from Migraine Headaches and her doctor advised her to try Petadolex to help prevent/reduce the intensity of these headaches. We find the service and cost from Better Health International is the best around."

"I found Better Health International while searching for a specific product, Dog Gone Pain. I have been doing business with them for several years now, with nothing but praise, for both their service, and great prices. I always receive my items within four days of placing my order, and have received phone calls to clarify any confusion concerning my items, so as to prevent delays. I Love this company!"