• Better Health I

• Address: 6301 Porter Rd Unit 9
    • Contact: support@betterhealthinternational.com
    • Phone: 941-377-3870
    • Customer Support: 800-772-5568
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    • Fax: 941-379-6059

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"A good company that maintains reasonable prices. Thank you."

"Ordered product was a good price and shipping was fast. Will definately order from in the future."

"I bought this product to help my cats and their immune system. The product was far less expensive than any other place. The order process and the shipping were flawless"

"it's a good experience shopping on Better Health International.
the price of products i bought is very competitive than other website. I order the same units products in 2 package and in different day, the service is nice and email me to double check about my order. Even they give me 5% discount for the late delivery which is so sweet and unexpected.
Of course i will buy more things on this website and i will recomment to other my friends and colleague.

"Best price and customer service!"

"I purchased from these folks for years -- their prices are consistently competitive and their shipments are always prompt."

"Great Price and quick shipping."

"This was my first time ordering from Better Health International and it was wonderful. My order wuss processed very quickly and I was informed of the order status along the way. When I need to purchase vitamins or natural products, they will be my first choice."

"Good source of supplement—they have the best price on one of the supplements I get."

" I love this company. I have been ordering my supplements from them for some time and they do a great job. I find their web page easy to use and find what I am looking for quickly! "

"I am enjoying my products. I am grateful for your low prices and prompt delivery. Thank you God!"

"Very good price compaire to other web site.
I was kind of worried about the quility of the product
due to very low price,
but the products I bought from here are so far so good.

"About five years ago, I spoke one-on-one with nutritionist Valerie Hall about a bone density issue. She recommended five Doctor's Best Strontium capsules each a.m. and two tablespoons of Eidon's liquid silica at night. After two years of this routine, bone density tests showed a 12 per cent improvement. A subsequent test showed a 13 per cent improvement Needless to say, I continue this routine. I should add that two years of the conventional Fosamax did NOTHING to help."

"Finding and ordering what I wanted was really easy and didn't take any time at all."

"I have been so pleased with my experience with Better Health International. They are prompt, accurate, responsive, their prices are great, and the quality of their products excellent. Initially, I got one product from them just because their information happened to pop up on my browser. However, since then I have been buying more and more products from them. Pleased every time!"

Share Better Health International's store rating

Better Health International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.