• Address: 6301 Porter Rd Unit 9
    • Contact: support@betterhealthinternational.com
    • Phone: 941-377-3870
    • Customer Support: 800-772-5568
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    • Fax: 941-379-6059

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

" I love this company. I have been ordering my supplements from them for some time and they do a great job. I find their web page easy to use and find what I am looking for quickly! "

"I am enjoying my products. I am grateful for your low prices and prompt delivery. Thank you God!"

"Very good price compaire to other web site.
I was kind of worried about the quility of the product
due to very low price,
but the products I bought from here are so far so good.

"About five years ago, I spoke one-on-one with nutritionist Valerie Hall about a bone density issue. She recommended five Doctor's Best Strontium capsules each a.m. and two tablespoons of Eidon's liquid silica at night. After two years of this routine, bone density tests showed a 12 per cent improvement. A subsequent test showed a 13 per cent improvement Needless to say, I continue this routine. I should add that two years of the conventional Fosamax did NOTHING to help."

"Finding and ordering what I wanted was really easy and didn't take any time at all."

"I have been so pleased with my experience with Better Health International. They are prompt, accurate, responsive, their prices are great, and the quality of their products excellent. Initially, I got one product from them just because their information happened to pop up on my browser. However, since then I have been buying more and more products from them. Pleased every time!"

"BHI has excellent prices. I think they would be hard to beat. Shipping is another matter. I always place my orders well before 2pm. Nonetheless on two of my orders shipping was not on the same day. It is never knowing when your product will be shipped that is problematical. The mode of shipping is fine using USPS Priority Mail

The other vendors I use offer same day shipping. That is free.

Continuation 6/3/2013
My order still hasn't shipped. No surprise there. As a person who orders many supplements I can say BHI truly earns a place in the House of Shame. There are happily other companies available who care about their customers and demonstrate it. I have told friends to avoid BHI. It is my concern that people on a fixed income who need their supplements could be fooled by BHI's low prices. Not knowing this company has no concern for people once they have your money.

"I am a fan of Better Health International! First, they have a great selection of products. Second, I feel that their prices are the lowest, as I've compared them to a number of other companies. Third, the online ordering process is easy and I always seem to receive my order sooner than expected. Customer service is also great! Keep up the good work!!"

"I was in need a specific product, and it was recommended that I try Better Health International. I had no difficulties navigating the website, found the exact product I needed, and received the order in a timely manner."

"My only problem I had was the shipment before this one. I usually get my product in 2 to 3 days. But I ordered a product that wasn't in stock, but the web page did not show not in stock. It came about a week and a half later."

"Always great service. Shipping is quick and accurate, with good packaging. Prices are a bargain. When I needed to make a change , I called and got just the right help."

"Found this web store and found out that they are cheaper then most out there, I have been haven the best customer service for a online store Very happy with them !!! And very fast shipping !!!"

"Very easy site to navigate, excellent prices and top-notch service. Will be back!"

"This is a great company. The shipments always arrive in just a few days and the prices are unbeatable (they have the lowest price on Immpower that I have found). And customer service is easy to reach and friendly, when I've called them to discuss new offerings, etc."

modified review This review was modified by beblevins on April 12 2013 06:53:53 AM

"The best provider out there on-line for vitamins and supplements. Fast service and great prices. I no longer buy from anyone else on-line or otherwise. Great job Better Health International!
Tom (Rihcmond, VA)

Better Health International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.