• Address: 6301 Porter Rd Unit 9
    • Contact: support@betterhealthinternational.com
    • Phone: 941-377-3870
    • Customer Support: 800-772-5568
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    • Fax: 941-379-6059

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Great experience. Product arrived quickly."

"Best Pricing, Fast Deliverly and quality products are the hallmarks of Better Heath International."

"My experience with better health international is byond believe!
My box has been opened by the belgian (europe) customs, 7 keto has been taken out and what was left has been send to me with a letter by the belgian customs: if I ever import this again I will end up in prison!
I mailed this story to Better Health Intern. and my money has been send back by better health int.!
I ordered again 7 keto and it has been send to a friend in Naples(Fl) and she took it with her to Portugal (europe) where we have met a couple of days ago.
Thanks to her and better health I have 7 keto for 1 year and will keep in shape!
In the future I will always order by better health and I will have it send to an address in Portugal and never to belgium again!

"It's a real pleasure dealing with Better Health International. I never had a problem until this order. The items I ordered were not what was shipped. I call the company. There was no long wait. I was immediately connected with a very helpful lady (Jean) concerning my problem. After I gave her my information she immediately was aware that the wrong product was sent (new employees in shipping department). She then proceeded to re-ship the correct product to me and included a mailing label for returning the original items. This was all done in a few minutes. Kudos to Jean and Better Health International for a job well done! "

"Have ordered twice so far from Better Health and they have the best prices and the fastest shipping. I am have been very impressed with their service."

"Better Health International is the best company. Not only is the pricing reasonable but customer service is still alive with your company. My husband has called on many occasions and the support and knowledge of the staff is exceptional.
Jaci Opsahl

"A good company that maintains reasonable prices. Thank you."

"Ordered product was a good price and shipping was fast. Will definately order from in the future."

"I bought this product to help my cats and their immune system. The product was far less expensive than any other place. The order process and the shipping were flawless"

"it's a good experience shopping on Better Health International.
the price of products i bought is very competitive than other website. I order the same units products in 2 package and in different day, the service is nice and email me to double check about my order. Even they give me 5% discount for the late delivery which is so sweet and unexpected.
Of course i will buy more things on this website and i will recomment to other my friends and colleague.

"Best price and customer service!"

"I purchased from these folks for years -- their prices are consistently competitive and their shipments are always prompt."

"Great Price and quick shipping."

"This was my first time ordering from Better Health International and it was wonderful. My order wuss processed very quickly and I was informed of the order status along the way. When I need to purchase vitamins or natural products, they will be my first choice."

"Good source of supplement—they have the best price on one of the supplements I get."

Better Health International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.