• Better Health I Better Health International Elite Status

• Address: 6301 Porter Rd Unit 9
    • Contact: support@betterhealthinternational.com
    • Phone: 941-377-3870
    • Customer Support: 800-772-5568
    • Business Hours: Mon - Fri 9 AM-9PM EST Sat and Sun - Variable hours, but returns all calls
    • Fax: 941-379-6059

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Better Health International is always very helpful and prompt with my orders. I have never had a problem finding what I need at their online store."

"I am a recurring customer of Better Health International. I love their products, their prices, and fast, no-hassle deliveries to Canada! The site could use an upgrade but for aesthetics only since there is never a shortage of product information with every single supplement and they keep their database current so you can shop by Brand or item. Better Health International makes shopping for vitamins simple, informative, cost-effective, and enjoyable. Thanks for offering such excellent service and brand name products with great specials every time.
Sincerely, L. Nelson

"I was glad to see a better product than HydroEyes. Although, I think it is soon to say whether it is helping for my CDE."

"Better Health International offers a variety of good products at a very competitive price.
I love their products!

"I have been ordering vitamins for my Fibromyalgia for years from this company, and each and every single time I receive the order promptly, and they are wonderful to deal with. Whenever I call with postal issues (I've had plenty of those) they try so hard to listen, and understand me, and put my items in the correct size box. I;ve had way more problems with the postal service than ever had with this wonderful company. They are trustworthy, kind, and they will do anything to keep their customers happy and ordering more. :)"

"Excellent prices and FAST shipping! Best prices on the Internet. Will definitely be shopping with Better Health International again."

"Fast, efficient service. I will continue shopping with them in the future.
Fred, Manhattan, KS

"Great job. Great price. I've used this product for years. Recently places that carry it, if you can find one, have upped the price significantly. Not BHI."

"Fast shipping...great product, great price, and I love the low shipping charge!"

"Initially my packaging arrived without the package (it was torn open meaning someone probably stole it). I only told the company about the situation not demanding anything, and they simply sent out the package again at no cost to me. This is a company that values its customers, and I will have no problems doing business with them again."

"I´ve been a customer for a short time, actually I´ve only placed one order, I just started taking the products, and so far I feel very well, the ordering process and the delivery were quite easy and efficient and expeditious. But what I like most of this company is their prices, lower than manufacturer´s! I will have to take this products for the rest of my life, so I´m really happy that I found a cheaper and better option."

"I like buying my Soy Isoflavones from Better Health International , as they are reasonably priced, and they ship in a very timely manner."

"Great experience. Product arrived quickly."

"Best Pricing, Fast Deliverly and quality products are the hallmarks of Better Heath International."

"My experience with better health international is byond believe!
My box has been opened by the belgian (europe) customs, 7 keto has been taken out and what was left has been send to me with a letter by the belgian customs: if I ever import this again I will end up in prison!
I mailed this story to Better Health Intern. and my money has been send back by better health int.!
I ordered again 7 keto and it has been send to a friend in Naples(Fl) and she took it with her to Portugal (europe) where we have met a couple of days ago.
Thanks to her and better health I have 7 keto for 1 year and will keep in shape!
In the future I will always order by better health and I will have it send to an address in Portugal and never to belgium again!

Share Better Health International's store rating

Better Health International is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Better Health International is a merchant member
Better Health International participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.