• Address: PO Box 703 Norman, OK
    • Contact: additionalsupport@bestdealmagazines.com
    • Phone: 800-332-0278
    • Customer Support: 800-332-0278
    • Business Hours: 7 days a week 24/7

"Total scam. There is no "kelli" as we all seem to get her. I ordered Rolling Stone months ago never received a single issue. I was billed immediately of course. They claim they cannot find my order and that they never charged me so they cannot refund my money. I have my bank statement that shows otherwise. They just string you along until enough time has passed to where you can no longer file a claim with your bank. Pretty clever"

"I read all the reviews and I must say I'm surprised. I've had nothing but a great experience with BestDealMagazines. Sure - they have ridiculously low prices and I was pretty sure it was too good to be true (like most things on the internet are). But it has been over a year now and I'm renewing my subscriptions through them. Customer service has been prompt and great! I have some subscriptions through Amazon and they take the same time to start (why magazines take forever to start is a mystery to me). I'm really surprised these guys can offer lower prices than Amazon - but as long as it works, who cares!"

"Just finished dealing with them forever! She called and wanted my credit card number over the phone for an unfulfilled order! I said that I would not give my credit card over the phone but I would be more than happy to have them send me a check. She said they did not have a checking account to issue a check. She issued a coupon code but the original magazine that I ordered is no longer on there:(. Any company who says they don't have a checking account seems fishy to me."

"I ordered OK magazine as a gift for a family member almost 5 months ago. Have sent nearly 15 e-mails over this time period and have never received the magazine. They had no problem taking the $, but are not able to deliver the magazine. Don't do business with these guys, its not worth it."

"These people are the pits .They advertize a year of Forbes for $20 and I got 8 months .I called them ,he was apologetic and told me he was going to take care of it .A month later nothing ,I called again and got a guy called Scott ,he was sorry and promised a total of 34 issues for my troubles that was May 23rd .Still nothing ,I'm calling my credit card company and doing a charge back .I don't trust them and neither should you .If you have a question read the complaints a reputable company does not have so many complaints .I will never do business with them again.

"put in a order for 2 magazines when i received my visa bill they had build me twice for the same order I cant seem to get ahold of anyone to get this straighten out. never got a confirmation or email from them. Never dealt with a company who you cant talk to someone i even clled during there business hours still nothing. tried to email them email wont go through. I am calling the bank tomorrow to let them know what is going on. It seems like these reviews are all the same. they might be in business for 20 years but I dont feel they can run a business because after reading all these they dont know how to take care of there customers. I will never deal with them again and i will let all my family and friends no not to deal with them."

modified review This review was modified by stryker52 on June 14 2011 06:17:39 PM

"I ordered Martha Stewart's Everyday Food Magazine on 10/30/10 as a gift for my daughter. My account was charged that same day but the magazine has never arrived. So embarrassing to have her receive a card telling her of a subscription that never came. So embarrassing for me. Come on, please work this out."

modified review This review was modified by MonkeysR5150 on May 06 2011 09:47:15 PM

"So far so good. I have purchased 4 magazines and the price is right!! Thank you."

"I have placed 2 subscription orders through the website and am extremly satisfied that I have received and continue receiving my magazines. I just placed another order for 3 more subscriptions. I figured with all of the bad reviews, it might help to know that there is someone out there that is VERY satisfied with the amazing deals and time frame that Best Deal Magazines provide."

"Having the same problem w/Everyday Food Magazine. On 10/20/10, I ordered one for myself and one for a friend for Christmas. I've received mine, but my friend hasn't gotten hers. I called the magazine they told me I had to call Superior Plan, who I assume is the 'clearing house' from hell that keeps being described. Their contact number is 800-423-3004. Tell them your calling about a magazine order. I was told there were putting an internal 'tracer,' which could take several weeks. When I expressed my displeasure, I was told it was wait for the tracer or cancel my order. Nice customer service!!!!!"

"I also have been having to deal with Kelli. I have never recieved one of the two magazines I ordered and it has been 7 months. I have requested a refund but am told that it is my post offices fault or it is the clearinghouses fault. I had my post office run a tracer on it as Kelli told me. They told me they have never received the magazine there. After telling Kelli that her answer was how would they know they have a lot of mail come through in a day. This company has taken my money and not given me my magazine. I want a refund, I have asked several times. I will not buy from this company again!"

"It's like reading my own story when I read these other reviews! I wish I would have read them before jumping on the 'deal' of a great 'price' on a magazine! I ordered Rachel Ray back on July 1st. It's been almost 6 months and STILL no magazine. I will say that every time I have emailed customer service, a very nice lady named Kelly, responds quickly. However, it's getting old. In reading these responses along with the email response I got about it being a Clearinghouse issue is, quite frankly, a piss-poor, tired excuse. I am in the service industry and when someone I have hired to do something isn't done, I can't just point my finger at them and say it's all their fault. At the end of the day, I am responsible. Perhaps, Best Deal Magazines, it's time to stop being defensive, pointing the fingers at others, and man up! Take the feedback and do something productive with it, like make changes to better your business. Just a thought....Now if only I could kick up my feet and read my Rachel Ray magazine...."

"I orderd US magazine in August and sent four plus emails to Best Deal Magazines. They are slow to return their emails, and did not do anything for me. They put a tracer on my order, but no results. I ordered off the US magazine subscription last week and got a confirmation after I again for my subscription and today, what a joke Best Magazine said they had confirmation that I was going to receive my magazine in January. Why don't they look at the source of the payment. I paid US magazine, not them for this order. I feel Best Deal Magazine is a rip-off and would never recommend anyone to do business with this company EVER. I think they are running a scam on the American public. If you do business with this company save all documentation, because they will rip you off. I will happily do business with US directly, not with Best Deal Magazines. Don't waste your time by giving Best Deal's your business. It will only cause you heartache."

"Order places 5/31 for every day with rachel ray
and 6 1/2 months later not a single issue has been received.
Previous emails to customer service indicate glitch at clearing house.
IMO when B.D.M. receives an order it's their duty to verify it's been properly received by and processed by the clearing house and forwarded to the publisher. It appears they take orders and then wait for customers to complain when the magazines are not received. Poor business model.
B.D.M needs to follow up and catch the
clearinghouse glitches so we don't have to

"I've ordered from Best Deal Magazines a couple times in the past and I received all my subscriptions in an acceptable amount of time. I just placed a new order today for four subscriptions of varying length. I'm getting 144 magazine issues for $41.54. You can't beat that with a dead horse (pun intended).

P.S.
If it's been two months and you're wondering where your subscription is, go to the website of the magazine. Scroll to the bottom and click on "subscriber services" or "customer service". Log in with your info and see the status of your subscription. If they don't have an account for you or it still shows an expired subscription, you then know Best Deal Magazines messed up. If looks up to date and as it should, then blame the magazine or your mail carrier.

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member
Best Deal Magazines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!