• Rating 3.50/10 94 reviews

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member
    Best Deal Magazines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Best Deal Magazines contact information

• Address: PO Box 703 Norman, OK
    • Contact: additionalsupport@bestdealmagazines.com
    • Phone: 800-332-0278
    • Customer Support: 800-332-0278
    • Business Hours: 7 days a week 24/7

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I ordered OK magazine as a gift for a family member almost 5 months ago. Have sent nearly 15 e-mails over this time period and have never received the magazine. They had no problem taking the $, but are not able to deliver the magazine. Don't do business with these guys, its not worth it."

"These people are the pits .They advertize a year of Forbes for $20 and I got 8 months .I called them ,he was apologetic and told me he was going to take care of it .A month later nothing ,I called again and got a guy called Scott ,he was sorry and promised a total of 34 issues for my troubles that was May 23rd .Still nothing ,I'm calling my credit card company and doing a charge back .I don't trust them and neither should you .If you have a question read the complaints a reputable company does not have so many complaints .I will never do business with them again.

"put in a order for 2 magazines when i received my visa bill they had build me twice for the same order I cant seem to get ahold of anyone to get this straighten out. never got a confirmation or email from them. Never dealt with a company who you cant talk to someone i even clled during there business hours still nothing. tried to email them email wont go through. I am calling the bank tomorrow to let them know what is going on. It seems like these reviews are all the same. they might be in business for 20 years but I dont feel they can run a business because after reading all these they dont know how to take care of there customers. I will never deal with them again and i will let all my family and friends no not to deal with them."

modified review This review was modified by stryker52 on June 14 2011 06:17:39 PM

"I ordered Martha Stewart's Everyday Food Magazine on 10/30/10 as a gift for my daughter. My account was charged that same day but the magazine has never arrived. So embarrassing to have her receive a card telling her of a subscription that never came. So embarrassing for me. Come on, please work this out."

modified review This review was modified by MonkeysR5150 on May 06 2011 09:47:15 PM

"So far so good. I have purchased 4 magazines and the price is right!! Thank you."

"I have placed 2 subscription orders through the website and am extremly satisfied that I have received and continue receiving my magazines. I just placed another order for 3 more subscriptions. I figured with all of the bad reviews, it might help to know that there is someone out there that is VERY satisfied with the amazing deals and time frame that Best Deal Magazines provide."

"Having the same problem w/Everyday Food Magazine. On 10/20/10, I ordered one for myself and one for a friend for Christmas. I've received mine, but my friend hasn't gotten hers. I called the magazine they told me I had to call Superior Plan, who I assume is the 'clearing house' from hell that keeps being described. Their contact number is 800-423-3004. Tell them your calling about a magazine order. I was told there were putting an internal 'tracer,' which could take several weeks. When I expressed my displeasure, I was told it was wait for the tracer or cancel my order. Nice customer service!!!!!"

"I also have been having to deal with Kelli. I have never recieved one of the two magazines I ordered and it has been 7 months. I have requested a refund but am told that it is my post offices fault or it is the clearinghouses fault. I had my post office run a tracer on it as Kelli told me. They told me they have never received the magazine there. After telling Kelli that her answer was how would they know they have a lot of mail come through in a day. This company has taken my money and not given me my magazine. I want a refund, I have asked several times. I will not buy from this company again!"

"It's like reading my own story when I read these other reviews! I wish I would have read them before jumping on the 'deal' of a great 'price' on a magazine! I ordered Rachel Ray back on July 1st. It's been almost 6 months and STILL no magazine. I will say that every time I have emailed customer service, a very nice lady named Kelly, responds quickly. However, it's getting old. In reading these responses along with the email response I got about it being a Clearinghouse issue is, quite frankly, a piss-poor, tired excuse. I am in the service industry and when someone I have hired to do something isn't done, I can't just point my finger at them and say it's all their fault. At the end of the day, I am responsible. Perhaps, Best Deal Magazines, it's time to stop being defensive, pointing the fingers at others, and man up! Take the feedback and do something productive with it, like make changes to better your business. Just a thought....Now if only I could kick up my feet and read my Rachel Ray magazine...."

"I orderd US magazine in August and sent four plus emails to Best Deal Magazines. They are slow to return their emails, and did not do anything for me. They put a tracer on my order, but no results. I ordered off the US magazine subscription last week and got a confirmation after I again for my subscription and today, what a joke Best Magazine said they had confirmation that I was going to receive my magazine in January. Why don't they look at the source of the payment. I paid US magazine, not them for this order. I feel Best Deal Magazine is a rip-off and would never recommend anyone to do business with this company EVER. I think they are running a scam on the American public. If you do business with this company save all documentation, because they will rip you off. I will happily do business with US directly, not with Best Deal Magazines. Don't waste your time by giving Best Deal's your business. It will only cause you heartache."

"Order places 5/31 for every day with rachel ray
and 6 1/2 months later not a single issue has been received.
Previous emails to customer service indicate glitch at clearing house.
IMO when B.D.M. receives an order it's their duty to verify it's been properly received by and processed by the clearing house and forwarded to the publisher. It appears they take orders and then wait for customers to complain when the magazines are not received. Poor business model.
B.D.M needs to follow up and catch the
clearinghouse glitches so we don't have to

"in response to best deal magazines...ecruises had a computer problem when checking into a free travel magazine subscription whenever i paid the vacation in full...nothing since 2007. dossier magazine received a paid-in-full for 2 additional years, and they disappeared...nothing. best deal magazines has got it wrong..i enjoyed, and recommended them!"

modified review This review was modified by hntbl11 on December 02 2010 06:36:28 PM

"I have used Best Deal Magazines for years. While the selection of magazines has fallen in recent years, the prices are still exceptional. Add this to the 17% discount they offer every weekend to email subscribers and the additional 10% given by ebates, and Best Deal almost always squashes the competition in price.

During the past years, I have had several magazines that either were slow in beginning or just did not come. Each time I have used Best Deal's customer service I have been treated with kindness and efficiency. And they have always delivered in getting the magazine subscription started after these initial bumps.

Best Deal is the first place I go to check on magazines I wish to buy because of the reasons stated above. Highly recommended.

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a subscription to Every Day With Rachael Ray for my 83 year old mother and she has never received a single issue. That is very disappointing since I have ordered many magazines from this company. Many have taken a while to get but never a "no show". It have written customer service and have not received a response. They will be losing a very good customer soon if they don't correct this."

"Update 12/29/10 - my last communication from them stated that although they refunded my card, they would still provide the magazine to me...as of yet...of course...I have not received the magazine. I just sent an email to them asking if it was still being offered, why I had not received my magaine that was ordered in JULY as a GIFT. Shady operation...that is for sure...

Update: 11/18 - sent email on 11/16 asking for status of magazine received response stating that they couldn't provide me with my order status or obtain confirmation that the order had been resubmitted. They are refuding my credit card but I am extremely unhappy with the results. I find it interesting though that they are still offering this magazine if they aren't able to obtain status on it from the "clearing house"

On 7/1/10 I ordered Every Day with Rachael Ray...I followed up sooner than the 14 week span and was told that I would need to wait 14 weeks before inquiring on the order. On 10/18, I sent an email asking for the status. On 10/20, I received a response...the same that everyone has...it was "a clearing house issue"...apparently the clearing house experienced a technical glitch within their system which caused a delay. I was told they didn't have an exact start date but they expected it to begin shortly. They did offer me a coupon for a discounted magazine. I sent a follow up asking how long I should wait as I wanted an expected delivery date or I would prefer a refund due to the elapsed time and still no definitive answer regarding delivery date. They responded back stating that the publisher was processing my order but they still didn't have a start date. On 11/10 I sent another email as I had still not received the magazine and was told they were still waiting on a response from the clearing house (again). That the clearinghouse was still waiting on a response from the publisher. I was told that they had requested my order to be resubmitted if they didn't get an answer shortly.
I did submit another order with them so we will see how this goes...but I do believe this will be my last order. Everything seems to take an act of Congress and if you don't stay on top of it...you won't get your orders...easy way to make money.

My advice...print your receipt...and keep following up...if you don't...you'll forget about it and that is how they make their money.

On 10/20 I

modified review This review was modified by soniverret on December 29 2010 06:59:39 AM