• Address: PO Box 703 Norman, OK

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"WARNING!!!&!
Juat an empty address to send money to. They takes your money and you gets nothing!
Had to call Visa and stop payment on a charge dating back to September.
Don't answer phone and haven't answered email, just not interested since the charge cleared.
A no-no, for anyone to use these scamers.
I really give them a zero star rating!!!!!

"I have never had a problem with this company. i ordered 3 subscriptions and have received the magazines.

"I think that it is fair to say that BDM (Best Deal Magazines) is a scam or ripoff. I have placed orders with them for about 6 years now. The first two years, back in 2006 everything was great I received the four magazine subscriptions, I ordered from them. Albeit, it did seem to take a little longer then a normal magazine subscription from other companies.

However, after ordering $30 worth of magazine subscriptions during one of their sells in 2007. I never received one magazine from this order. I distinctly remember paying $2.29 for a year of Motor Trend. Never received an issue. I contacted customer support and never heard anything back. After multiple attempts and the fact that I was nearing the end of being able to file a dispute on my credit card, so I did. I filed a dispute and received a refund because the merchant never responded to the inquiry from my credit card company. I never placed an order with them for a long period of time.

Almost 16 months later I received an email about a sale they had going. I thought maybe things had change or the service had gotten better. There is no way a company could stay in business and never give their customers the product they ordered. I subscribed to one of their magazine specials for around $4. I never received the magazine.

I then stopped ordering with them and consider it a loss and a lesson learned. My wife thinking Bestdealmagazines.com was another magazine website placed an 4 orders: three for single subscriptions, one for two magazines over the course of 2009-2011. She never received any magazines. After she finally brought this to my attention and told me of the issue. I looked through our bank statements and her email account to find receipts for Bestdealmagazines. I was surprised to learn they are still in business: I had not looked at the site or received an email in three years since my last learning experience with them. I contacted customer support and never received an answer. I was unable to file disputes with my credit card company because of the length of time since the initial purchase.

I do not know how the company is still in business. But buyer beware, if you really want to place an order with this company. You are better of burning the money. It will net you far more entertainment then purchasing magazine subscriptions from this company. You will never receive anything you purchase from this company.

"I don't know how they stay in business! I ordered "Consumer Reports" in August of last year (2010). It was a renewal, and after passing the date my subscription should have continued, I wrote to them and received the same bogus excuse, i.e., the clearinghouse was at fault but they would deal with it. Baloney! I never heard a word from them and it's over a year! No attempt at returning my $19.28, no follow-up or apologies. With all these complaints they should be tarred and feathered! "

"Total scam. There is no "kelli" as we all seem to get her. I ordered Rolling Stone months ago never received a single issue. I was billed immediately of course. They claim they cannot find my order and that they never charged me so they cannot refund my money. I have my bank statement that shows otherwise. They just string you along until enough time has passed to where you can no longer file a claim with your bank. Pretty clever"

"I read all the reviews and I must say I'm surprised. I've had nothing but a great experience with BestDealMagazines. Sure - they have ridiculously low prices and I was pretty sure it was too good to be true (like most things on the internet are). But it has been over a year now and I'm renewing my subscriptions through them. Customer service has been prompt and great! I have some subscriptions through Amazon and they take the same time to start (why magazines take forever to start is a mystery to me). I'm really surprised these guys can offer lower prices than Amazon - but as long as it works, who cares!"

"Just finished dealing with them forever! She called and wanted my credit card number over the phone for an unfulfilled order! I said that I would not give my credit card over the phone but I would be more than happy to have them send me a check. She said they did not have a checking account to issue a check. She issued a coupon code but the original magazine that I ordered is no longer on there:(. Any company who says they don't have a checking account seems fishy to me."

"I ordered OK magazine as a gift for a family member almost 5 months ago. Have sent nearly 15 e-mails over this time period and have never received the magazine. They had no problem taking the $, but are not able to deliver the magazine. Don't do business with these guys, its not worth it."

"These people are the pits .They advertize a year of Forbes for $20 and I got 8 months .I called them ,he was apologetic and told me he was going to take care of it .A month later nothing ,I called again and got a guy called Scott ,he was sorry and promised a total of 34 issues for my troubles that was May 23rd .Still nothing ,I'm calling my credit card company and doing a charge back .I don't trust them and neither should you .If you have a question read the complaints a reputable company does not have so many complaints .I will never do business with them again.

"put in a order for 2 magazines when i received my visa bill they had build me twice for the same order I cant seem to get ahold of anyone to get this straighten out. never got a confirmation or email from them. Never dealt with a company who you cant talk to someone i even clled during there business hours still nothing. tried to email them email wont go through. I am calling the bank tomorrow to let them know what is going on. It seems like these reviews are all the same. they might be in business for 20 years but I dont feel they can run a business because after reading all these they dont know how to take care of there customers. I will never deal with them again and i will let all my family and friends no not to deal with them."

modified review This review was modified by stryker52 on June 14 2011 06:17:39 PM

"I ordered Martha Stewart's Everyday Food Magazine on 10/30/10 as a gift for my daughter. My account was charged that same day but the magazine has never arrived. So embarrassing to have her receive a card telling her of a subscription that never came. So embarrassing for me. Come on, please work this out."

modified review This review was modified by MonkeysR5150 on May 06 2011 09:47:15 PM

"So far so good. I have purchased 4 magazines and the price is right!! Thank you."

"I have placed 2 subscription orders through the website and am extremly satisfied that I have received and continue receiving my magazines. I just placed another order for 3 more subscriptions. I figured with all of the bad reviews, it might help to know that there is someone out there that is VERY satisfied with the amazing deals and time frame that Best Deal Magazines provide."

"Having the same problem w/Everyday Food Magazine. On 10/20/10, I ordered one for myself and one for a friend for Christmas. I've received mine, but my friend hasn't gotten hers. I called the magazine they told me I had to call Superior Plan, who I assume is the 'clearing house' from hell that keeps being described. Their contact number is 800-423-3004. Tell them your calling about a magazine order. I was told there were putting an internal 'tracer,' which could take several weeks. When I expressed my displeasure, I was told it was wait for the tracer or cancel my order. Nice customer service!!!!!"

"I also have been having to deal with Kelli. I have never recieved one of the two magazines I ordered and it has been 7 months. I have requested a refund but am told that it is my post offices fault or it is the clearinghouses fault. I had my post office run a tracer on it as Kelli told me. They told me they have never received the magazine there. After telling Kelli that her answer was how would they know they have a lot of mail come through in a day. This company has taken my money and not given me my magazine. I want a refund, I have asked several times. I will not buy from this company again!"

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Deal Magazines is not a merchant member
Best Deal Magazines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!